Author Topic: Roulette Championship: Bulldog Bill Barnhart (c) v Alexander Raven  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7,000 word limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: Roulette Championship: Bulldog Bill Barnhart (c) v Alexander Raven
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 08:46:40 AM »
* Pete the Cactus used by permission of Senor Vinnie *

ALEXANDER RAVEN IS TAKING A SWAN DIVE

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart is fired up to be defending his Roulette Championship for the second time. The first successful defense was against Agostino Romano. This second Roulette Championship defense is against Alexander Raven at Inception V on January 23, 2022.

AN INCIDENT FROM NOVEMBER 2014

We are taken back to November 2014, when Bill and Bea were at the one year point in their home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bea’s friend had computerized locks, and a security system, installed in their home from Vivent Home Security company. Bea is trying to convince Bill of the benefits of having a keyless door lock put on the exterior doors of the home, and a home alarm system, like her friend did in their home.

Bea:  My friend loves their keyless door locks they had installed in their home. They can drive up in their driveway, get on their cell phone, and unlock the front door without having to use a key. They can also leave the house and use their cell phone from their car to lock the locks. On top of that they have a home alarm system to protect their home.

Bill:  Why would I need something like that? Technology is great but what if your cell phone doesn’t connect to the security system and you can’t lock or unlock your doors or disarm the alarm system? That’s why I prefer using a key so I’m directly connected to my door locks instead of relying on tech stuff that often fails.

Bea:  The sales rep from Vivent Home Security will be calling in a few minutes. Just talk with him and then you can make a decision from there.

Bill:  Why didn’t you tell me you asked the sales rep to call and talk to me? You know I hate surprises and being blindsided like that.

The phone rings and Bea answers it. The call is from the sales rep from Vivent Home Security. Bea hands the phone to Bill who reluctantly takes the call. He places the phone on speaker so both can hear what the sales rep is saying.

Vivent Home Security Sales Rep:  Bill I’m glad your wife asked me to call you. Your friends had us install a security system and keyless locks in their home and they love it. I want to come over and show you our products.

Bill:  No! You’re not coming over here to show me anything! I don’t want your keyless locks or security system in my home!

Vivent Home Security Sales Rep:  Just think of the convenience of driving into your driveway and getting on your cell phone and unlocking your front door using your phone. You don’t even have to get out of your car. Isn’t that great? And on top of that you have a home security system that protects your home and you can also arm and disarm the security system from your cell phone.

Bill:  What part of NO are you not understanding? I’m fine using a key to get into my home. I don’t want the keyless lock to malfunction, or our cell phones cannot link up to the servers your company uses to access the locks the security system, then what? I can’t get into my home due to tech issues?

Vivent Home Security Sales Rep:  Oh, Bill, come on now! You still have a key so you can open the door lock with the key if the keyless system fails to work. No problem.

Bill:  So you just admitted that sometimes the system malfunctions and then you customer has to return to using a physical key to get into their home. That’s a problem for me so the answer, again, is NO!!!

Vivent Home Security Sales Rep:  Okay let’s forget about the keyless lock thing and you can just go with the home security system.

Bill:  What the f*ck!!! Are you not listening to me? I don’t want a home security system! I have friends and neighbors who have home security systems and their systems often malfunction and sound alarms disturbing the other neighbors! Also if the Police get notifications often due to a false alarm they charge you for showing up to investigate. So, again, my final answer is NO!!! NO!!! HELL F*CKING NO!!!

Bea:  But…Bill…

Bill:  I said I don’t want a home security system or a keyless door lock! That’s my final answer!

Vivent Home Security Sales Rep:  Bill you’re making a huge mistake. If you don’t purchase a home security system from my company someone is going to break into your home and then you’ll be sorry!

Bill:  What the f*ck??? Did you just threaten to send someone to my house and break into my house as revenge on me for refusing to purchase your home security and keyless door lock systems? Nobody threatens me! I’m calling your parent company in Provo, Utah, and filing a complaint against you for communicating a threat! I’ll also report you to Gwinnett County Police and inform my Attorney what you did by threatening me! Nobody threatens me and gets away with it. . .NOBODY!!!

Bill ends the call and hands the cell phone back to Bea. He gives Bea a glaring stern look and reminds her to never blindside him like that again.

*BACK TO CURRENT TIME*

AT THE HOME OF BILL AND BEA BARNHART IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

The scene switches and we are taken to the home of Bill and Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bill, Bea, and their English Bulldog Iris, are in their living room. The camera person is set up and ready to broadcast Bill’s comments leading up to his Roulette Championship defense match at Inception V on Sunday, January 23, 2022. The camera person informs Bill and Bea they are live broadcasting.

Bea:  Bill before you go into comments concerning your Roulette Championship match at Inception V can I mention something about Iris?

Bill:  Okay but please don’t take up too much of our air time since I need to get comments out so everyone, including Alexander Raven, knows what’s going on concerning our match. What’s up with Iris?

Bea:  You remember Iris and Senor Vinnie’s friend Pete the Cactus dated for a time then they had a falling out. Ever since they broke up it appears Iris is still interested in Pete. That might explain why Iris refused to meet Uga the English Bulldog who is the Mascot for the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia.

Bill:  Sometimes you read into situations way more than is really there. Can you give me examples why you think Iris still has feelings for Pete the Cactus?

Bea:  When I go shopping at Home Depot or Wal-Mart and go into the garden section Iris tends to focus on the cactus plants. I often have to convince her to leave the garden department which sometimes requires me dragging her away from the cactus plants. Also there are times I don’t see Iris running around the house then when I go into her bedroom I notice she’s on her bed focused on her laptop computer screen. When I try to get in a position to see what she’s doing on the computer she either closes the browser she’s in, or closes the laptop, or shuts the laptop off. That’s unusual behavior even for Iris.

Bill:  I’ll look into it Bea. I’ll talk with Senor Vinnie to see if he’s noticed any similar behavior from Pete. Thanks for the update on Iris but we need to get into my comments for my match at Inception V.

NEVER HESITATE. . .ALWAYS KNOW WHAT YOU WILL DO NEXT

Bill:  Everyone saw my match at High Stakes XI where I defended the Roulette Championship against Agostino Romano. The kid gave me a good match but Agostino is not at my level of competition and he committed a major mistake in the sport of wrestling. When he had me reeling he made the mistake to stop and hesitate, probably trying to figure out what he was going to do next, and when he hesitated I struck him quickly like a Cobra and locked him up in my Barnhart Shoulder Breaker Flying Hammer Lock for the submission. Never, NEVER, NEVER do you hesitate when you’re inflicting damage on your opponent!

Bea:  You said it Bill. However even if Agostino hadn’t hesitated you would have still easily defeated him.

Bill:  With that said I now want to ask Alexander Raven a question. What did you do in your match against Matthew Knox at Climax Control 320? You had him reeling and actually had a remote chance to take him out. Then I came walking out of the backstage area so I could watch your match and you hesitated because I was in the arena. Yes, Alexander, you hesitated and stared at me and Matthew Knox took advantage of your distraction and got the win over you by throwing your hesitating ass into the sled. Is that really how pathetic you are as the Number One Contender to my Roulette Championship? DAMN!!!

WINNING OVER WEAK OPPONENTS

Bill:  Alexander Raven. The name that’ll go down in the history books as a pathetic challenger for my Roulette Championship. Let’s go over your match where you defeated Lincoln Daniels and Brayden Hilton to have the unfortunate honor of facing me for the Roulette Championship. Let’s also remind everyone it was supposed to be a Fatal Four Way but one of the participants in your match got beat down before the match and was unable to participate so your Fatal Four Way became a Triple Threat. Defeating Lincoln Daniels and Brayden Hilton only means you defeated two wrestlers who, combined in talent, equals less than half your talent and ability in the ring. You may wish to brag about those statistics but that’s a fail for you in my eyes. You see, Alex, although you defeated two wrestlers, who combined were less than half your wrestling talent, you need to remember you’re less than half the wrestler I am. I’d wish you the best of luck in your attempt to earn the Roulette Championship from me but all the good luck in the world isn’t enough to get you the win over me. Your recent match against Matthew “The Raven” Knox at Climax Control 320 wasn’t a great performance for you either. So now you have to face me to challenge for my Roulette Championship. Too bad you had to wait two months to get into the ring with me but when I get done beating you down you’ll wish you could have waited longer to have this match to challenge me as I’m not just going to defeat you I’m gonna hurt you.

SWAN DIVE

Bill:  Alexander you need to understand that I know and understand more than everyone else combined because I have a Genius I.Q. of 130. One thing I understand is that you’re coming into this match with a lot of hope but you’re leaving the match with nothing but a loss. There’s a slang term called SWAN DIVE. Simply put when you state someone is doing a SWAN DIVE means to “decrease suddenly and decisively. . .to plummet to the ground in a crash landing.” Yes, Raven, you’re coming into our match hoping to obtain the golden ring but what you’ll end up obtaining is a face plant into the mat and watching my hand raised in victory. . .well that’s only if you’ve regained consciousness before they announce my win over you.

UNEXPECTED CALL

The home phone of Bill and Bea rings. Bill sighs and offers an apology to the viewers for the interruption.

Bill:  Excuse me while I answer this call. I’m sure it’s a scammer and I’ll put the call on speaker so you can hear both sides of the conversation as I don’t want anyone assuming anything.

Bill places the phone on speaker.

Bill:  Hello. Who are you and why are you calling?

Caller:  I’m John from Microsoft Tech Support. We noticed that you have a virus on your computer and you need to pay us $500 to have the virus removed. If you don’t pay us the. . .

Bill cuts the caller off mid-sentence.

Bill:  You’re not from Microsoft Tech Support. You’re sitting in some call center, probably in another country, and you’re a scammer. I’m going to report you to the Federal Communications Commission Do Not Call complaint website and also submit a report to the FBI Fraud Division as it is a Felony for you to claim you are a reputable business when you’re not.

Caller:  No you’re wrong! I’m really from Microsoft Tech Support and your computer has a virus and if you don’t pay us $500 to remove it your computer will stop working.

Bill:  If you want to pretend you’re from Microsoft Tech Support, and if you believe you know that my computer has a virus, answer three questions correctly and you can have your $500 demand for payment. If you cannot answer the questions then f*ck off. Deal?

Caller:  Go ahead.

Bill:  What brand of computer do I have? What operating system name and version am I using? Final question where is my computer located?

Caller:  You have an Asus laptop computer. You are running Windows 11. Your computer is located in the State of California.

Bill:  Wrong. . .Wrong. . .Wrong. . .three strikes and you’re out!!!

Bill ends the call and blocks the caller’s number.

Bill:  In a one month period I get twenty to thirty scam phone calls. Yes you heard me correctly. I get nearly one scam phone call per day. Some are people trying to sell me something when I didn’t contact them first to ask for information on their products. Others try to claim they’re from Microsoft Support and they make the claim that my computer notified them there is a virus on my computer and if I pay them hundreds of dollars they’ll remove the virus for me. Of course they are full of shit scammers. Others are scammers who claim they are from Government agencies such as Social Security or the Internal Revenue Service, and some call then stay silent and you have no clue what in the hell they’re calling about.

Bea:  The other scam call that is amusing is the one where they call you and tell you your auto warranty on your car has expired and if you don’t renew it with them you’ll not have repairs covered. Each time I get a call like this the first thing they ask is for us to give them the make and model and year of the vehicle they claim has an expired warranty. We tell them if they claim they know we have a vehicle with an expired warranty then they should be able to tell us the make and model and year of the vehicle they are calling about. They always respond that they are prohibited by their company from telling us that information and that the only way they can know for sure you’re the owner of the vehicle they are calling about is to give them the make and model of the vehicle. At that point we tell the scammers since they can’t tell us the make and model and year of the vehicle they claim we own that the warranty has expired they can f*ck off and then they hang up.

Bill:  Here in the United States there are laws pertaining to unsolicited and scammer callers. The laws state that the phone number they are calling from must be a valid phone number and that the number shows up on the Caller ID. Additionally the Caller ID has to be valid with the name of the caller or the business they work for. If the call is a recording they have to give you an option to speak to a human so you can tell them to *BLEEP* off and remove your phone number from their computer system. If they violate the laws then each violation comes with a $1,000 fine from the Government. An example includes if their phone number is fake then it is one violation. If the name on the Caller ID is not valid that is a second violation. If it is a recorded call that does not allow you to speak to a human to tell them to *BLEEP* off that is a third violation. That means in the example I just gave the Federal Communications Commission can fine them $3,000 on that one call.

Bea:  I finally asked Bill not to answer these calls any longer as they’re just a waste of our time. I told him if the incoming call is valid then when it gets transferred to voicemail they’ll leave a valid voicemail and phone number so we can call them back.

Bill:  I stopped answering calls unless I know, beyond a doubt, the person calling is someone I know. If the phone number and Caller ID does not properly identify the caller I let it go to voicemail. I’ve had at least a dozen calls where the Caller ID of the caller is my name and our home phone number. That’s proof they’re illegally using names and phone numbers of real people to try to scam others. When their incoming calls are valid the caller, when transferred to our voicemail, will leave a message and I’ll return their call. If they don’t leave a message it means they’re a scammer. If they’re a scammer and they’re stupid enough to leave a message I report them to the FCC Do Not Call Registry Complaint website and to the FBI Fraud Division. I only answered the incoming call a short time ago so I could have you listen to the call to show you what we’re dealing with. Since I’m the Analogy King I use the concept of scammer callers to indicate how most wrestlers I face are scammers. Most, like Alexander Raven as an example, try to sell the fans, and other wrestlers, that they’re something they’re not. They’re bullshitters just like the scammers who call you on the phone who try to make you think they’re something they’re not. Bottom line is that those wrestlers who try scamming other wrestlers, and the fans, are all exposed in the end. Gee, Alex, are you enjoying the fact that I’m exposing you as the fraud wrestler you are?

RECENT VISIT WITH DOCTOR KIM

Bill:  Recently I visited our family Physician, Doctor Kim, at AG Family Medicine, in Duluth, Georgia. Doctor Kim has given me a 100 percent healthy rating to get back into the wrestling ring as I’ve fully recovered from the cowardly attack made by Mac Bane and his thugs recently. Doctor Kim knows I have an inner demon that, when I was feuding with my half-brother Chris Shipman, I often let the inner demon take over. Often the damage I inflicted upon my half-brother was controlled by the inner demon to the point where I couldn’t contain it. And there were times even when I was able to get some control over that inner demon the damage inflicted on my half-brother was beyond even what I was able to understand.

Bea:  Doctor Kim gave Bill tools to reduce his anger toward other wrestlers who attack and threaten him causing him to seek revenge. Doctor Kim told Bill that instead of prescribing medications to help him control his anger he taught Bill meditation techniques. He said keeping control of your emotions, especially during wrestling matches, is important. He told Bill if the inner demon regains control and comes out and gets violent and opponents get seriously hurt it could jeopardize his wrestling career. Bill has done a great job keeping the inner demon under control since his feud with his half-brother Chris Shipman.

Bill:  Everyone saw the cowardly attack upon me. Mac Bane hired thugs to gang up on me and brutally attack me after the match was over. They tried to justify their actions but their words fell meaningless to the floor. Although I keep my inner demon under control if there are additional violent attacks upon me, or Bea, or Senor Vinnie, or Iris, I refuse to be held responsible for the damage my inner demon causes on our attackers when I let the inner demon loose on them.

CLOSING COMMENTS

Bill:  Well, Alexander, we had a lot of things discussed today. Seems you got yourself into a horrible situation winning the Roulette Championship Qualifier match recently. Now you have to face me and you’re gonna lose big time. My win over you is so sure that even a blind man can see my win over you.

Bea:  It’s going to be nice for me to serve as Manager in your corner so I can enjoy watching you make short work of Alexander Raven.

Bill: Raven you remind me of the sales rep from Vivent Home Security who tried to sell me some bullshit home security system and keyless locks. He tried to sell me crap I didn’t want and didn’t need. Just like you try to sell your crap about how great a wrestler you think you are but we all know differently. Just as I kicked that Sales Rep out of my life I’ll kick you out also.

Bill lets out a laugh.

Bill:  Ha ha ha! Alexander you remind me of the scammer callers who claim to know everything but they don’t know shit. You heard the phone call that came in from some fool claiming he was from Microsoft Support. I made short work of him and I’ll make short work of you.

Bill lets out another laugh but this one is a bit louder.

Bill:  HA HA HA!!! You come into this match having defeated Lincoln Daniels and Brayden Hilton. Now you must face me in your pathetic attempt to de-throne me at Roulette Champion. Your role in our match is to amuse the crowd by trying to defeat me. I say TRYING because you’ll try but you’ll fail to earn the Roulette Championship from me. When you do the calculations it all comes out with the same result that I win and retain the Roulette Championship and you go home the loser. As I previously mentioned if you combine the wrestling talents of Lincoln Daniels and Brayden Hilton their combined talent is about half of yours. So for you to have defeated them means you didn’t have a legitimate challenge from them. Now, Alex, you’re the wrestler who is less than half the wrestler I am so what does that tell you? It tells you that you haven’t got a snowball’s chance in Hell of defeating me. I plan on holding onto the Roulette Championship for a long time.

Bill informs the camera person that after his next comments they can cut their camera feed as he’ll be done with his comments for today.

Bill:  Raven do you know what an OH SHIT moment is? It’s when you want something so desperately and then when you get it what you get is something way more than you expected and you go OH SHIT and wonder what the hell you got yourself into. Yeah that’s what I’m talking about. You wanted a match against me for my Roulette Championship and now that you see it in writing you’re going OH SHIT! All the good luck charms in the world, all the magic spells in the world, all the bought and paid for interference in the world, can’t get you a win over me. You have been schooled in Bill Barnhart’s School of Hard Knocks!

Bill motions to the camera person to indicate he’s done with his comments for today and the camera person cuts their camera feed and the Network returns to regular programming for this time slot.

Offline Alexander Raven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 09:12:41 PM »
Remember Yourself
Scene One | Off-Camera | 11/01/2022

“Old mate looks like he stepped right outta the 60’s don’t you think, Ravey baby?”

James always did have a way with words. Research, tapes, an understanding. It was important to research people who have as much to offer as Bill. Purely to see their weaknesses. Purely to see their failures. So why James was the one watching, and Alex was lost in his own world, only he knew for sure.

“Billy boy doesn’t know what he’s done, James. You don’t fuck with me. You don’t get involved. You don’t step into my world, and alter its course. He’s old school, he’s old. He’s stupid. He’s built like a brick shithouse, but he’s dumb. Do you know why he is dumb, James? Do you know why?"

Raucous laughter erupted from James, a hand slapping down on his thighs. It wasn’t his usual laughter. It sounded jovial and joyful, but it was different. That was the Barracuda’s laugh. Thinking, thoughtful. Dangerous.

“You don’t fuck with the Barracuda, and you especially don’t fuck with Alexander Raven. Death, Taxes and a Raging Raven. You better neuter this bitch, rockstar. You better put him in his place. I ain’t  picking you up outta that rut again, boy. You neuter him, or I’m gonna neuter you, rockstar.”

Alex clicked the power button on a remote, turning the TV off, and got to his feet. A cigarette slipped from behind his ear, and placed it to his lips, sparking it. The strike of a match, the light puffing as James followed suit with a cigar. Alex strode to the kitchen, followed in suit by the looming shadow of James Pasilno.

“Arrogance, James. Arrogance. He’s arrogant for thinking he can involve himself in my affairs, and get away with it. Knox is good, real good. Probably one of the best I’ve stepped with since Remington. Yet Billy boy, he involves himself. He involves himself in my affairs. You don’t get involved in my affairs, unless you’re ready to face the repercussion. Old men James. He is an old man, and I’m going to break his fragile flesh. I’m going to tear open his paper skin, and put him in his place. I’m going to make sure he understands that there is no gimmick in this. That I’m not just a joke. That I’m not a man hiding behind a persona. That the Alexander Raven that thinks himself the leader of the broken, is more than just that. Unhinged, James. The Bulldog will get to see the unhinged.”

A hand came to rest on Alex’s shoulder. Flinching, his body tensing as James’ grip tensed up. His other hand ruffling Alex’s hair before he strode past him and opened a cupboard, pulling a few glasses out.

“You’re losing yourself sugar. Don’t lose yourself to it. Focus Ravey, focus. You need to focus, not get lost in the waves of rage. Lemme talk to ya, Ravey. Lemma talk to ya.”

Alex let the tension slip from his shoulder, pulling a chair at the table. Setting himself down as James poured a couple glasses of the classic #7, taking a few cubes of ice from the fridge, dropping them in each. One slid in front of Alex, the other held in James hand as he paced the table.

“Do you remember rockstar? Leon was just like you. A harder boy I never knew, but he reminds of you. Zig and zag, he took them boys years before you did, and he failed. Bravado, confidence, and anger, Ravey. We were all angry, young boys. Boys! We were god damn children, Alex. The difference, is Leon didn’t get outta that river. He swam in the waves of the anger and he let it take him. He turned on you, he turned on me, he turned on himself. I put him down rockstar. I put him down, and he ain’t ever getting back up. Don’t lose yourself, rockstar. I’ll put you down, and I told you. I ain’t liftin’ you up again.”

“But I’m gonna give you some advice I didn’t give Leon. You gotta walk that line rockstar. But you gotta know the difference. You’re the Raging Raven, the Broken Messiah in that ring. Out here, you’re my rockstar, you’re my best friend. You’re the one who slings the beers when I’m too cock-eyed to sling’em straight. In that ring, rockstar. I’m the Barracuda. I’m THE James Phenomenal. Out here, I’m just me, rockstar. I’m the gravy boat lover. I’m the king of the bar. The Barracuda is always lurkin’, ready to slice and dice, and chew ‘em all up. But when it’s us, you remember yourself Alex. You got that, rockstar?”

The words weren’t menacing, but the old school brawler in James was ever present. They weren’t so different. Walking a line between losing themselves to the images they make for themselves. James wasn’t kidding about Leon either. He didn’t know the full story, but he knew there was a shooting. Who started it? He wouldn’t ever know, but James was free and alive, and Leon was long gone. Not sure if he was breathing, but he’d been long since out of their lives. He missed him sometimes. He was fun-loving, jovial. His demons ate away at him, but he had a good side. James was a good friend, but there was always that danger. He was hard to read. Maybe that’s why they got along so well.

“We’re going to neuter that bitch, James. That’s all there is to it.”

The raucous laughter once more and the slap of his palm on the table. They both clinked the rims of their glasses together, downing them in one.

“You better, rockstar.”

Drawing Board
Scene Two | On-Camera | 12/01/2022

“Back to the drawing board.

Back
to
the
drawing…

Board.

An empty office. A board room table, surrounded by empty chairs. A single whiteboard standing at the head of it, text written across it. Red marker ink, and a name. ‘Bill Barnhart’. A person stood with his back to the empty audience, staring at the board, marker in hand. ‘Bulldog’ now being written above it. Then a line slashed through the name. Only bulldog left unmarked.

“The Bulldog. A confident, yet dumb, old man. Confident and old-school. An old town Georgia pro. You stuck your nose in my business Bulldog. Like the untrained mutt that you are. You took your nose and you stuck it where it does not belong. Interrupting my match. Interfering in my match. Mocking the good faith I had put in you as champion. Mocking the faith I had in you to keep to your goddamn self. Champion? No, that’s a mockery of the word, Bulldog. You’re nothing but the bitch you mark yourself as. I don’t believe in letting a dog run rampant in heat. It’s unbecoming.”

“So I need you to understand what I’m saying when I tell you.”

“I am going to neuter you, Bulldog.”

The sound of flesh against the board. The thud ringing out dully in the empty space. Then again, and again. The sound of cracking as the board begins to break under the beating of the fist. Again and again, and then, it broke. His fist punching straight through, his knuckles cracked and bleeding. His forearm scratched up as it slides back through the hole.

“Violence is the language of my upbringing, Bulldog. Violence is what beget my existence, and it is what will continue to control it. Abusive, alcoholic father. Manipulative, aggressive mentor. Ungrateful friends, and emotional abusive protege. Violence begets violence, Bulldog. Do you know what it’s like to be bred in violence? Perhaps you too, had a father who taught with fists? I do not know, I do not truly care to know. For I know this, Bulldog. That the spin of the wheel is daunting for many, but not for me. For any instrument of torture that is lending to oneself, becomes a tool for my success. Broken, unhinged and disconnected as I may be, I can see forward and I can see clearly.”

“For when you stepped to me, you made a mistake. For when you put your nose into my business you deemed it necessary to break an unspoken given of truce. Respect, Bill. A man of your tenure should know it. Yet here you stand. Mocking the traditions that founded the world we walk in. Violence Bill. Violence is in your future.”

Darkness.

Then the flicker of flames. A field replacing the office. A firepit leaping with somewhat larger than normal flames. Another whiteboard. The word ‘violence’ slathered across it. This time in black ink. A small drawing of a bat, a chair, and a collar and lead.

“I need you to understand what I’m telling you, Bulldog. Are you listening? Are you following me? I need you to understand. I need you to follow me. You need to understand this.”

The slap of a palm against the board, Alex’s face illuminated by the flickering flames. His face contorted with anger. His eyes blazing with a similar flame of passion. His teeth gritted, a heavy coat draped loosely on his shoulders.

“Broken, unhinged, disconnected. Disconnected, unhinged and broken. You’re a confident man Bill. This I know. Yet your confidence is founded in a loose fallacy. A fallacy of supremacy. A fallacy of arrogance and over-confidence. An old mentality. I’ve stepped in the ring against many an old man like you Bill. Dated, old-school. Living a life that emulates the character. Over-confident because you don’t believe in the power of change. You’re afraid of it. I know it, Bill. You’re set. You’re old. Yet that is entirely the issue here. Roulette Champion? A person whose every night fate is dictated by a game of chance. It is wasted upon the old. It is wasted upon those who cannot adapt. Who cannot grow.”

“Yet not all is lost for you, Bill. In the enlightening, you can learn. In the violence, you will bleed. In the violence you too, will see what it means to be broken. In the reality that I present to you, your disconnected nature will be exposed. In that exposure, you will be made to understand. You will be made to understand that you are lost. Lost and without direction. The broken are guided. The broken are helped. I am the Messiah for the Broken, Bill. Yet, my Conspiracy is insulted. You stuck your damn nose where it doesn’t belong, and the only thing that will remain, is the carrion I leave. You, will be the carrion that feeds. Not the bird that follows. Traditions must be upheld, and you spit upon them. An old man afraid of change, yet unable to appreciate the traditions laid before them. Mockery, Bill. Mockery.”

Alex smacks the board once more, before turning to face into the flames. Placing his hand above the flickering licks of fire. His eyes fixated, his jaw still clenched. Frustration etched into ever wrinkle and scar. His beard sitting dangerously close to the fire. Moments from being set alight.

“Gambling Bill. Are you a gambling man? I would think so, with how loose you like to play it. Do you know what is interesting, Bill? The Roulette title has changed hands in Las Vegas, more than it has anywhere else in the world. Nevada seems to be a good state for it, wouldn’t you say? It makes sense, doesn’t it? The belt of chance, to change hands in the city that is known for it. Reno will be the home of our battle this time. Not quite the same feeling, is it? Yet the reality maintains. Nevada is a state that demands change, Bill. It’s unfortunate for you, that will be a victim of the odds. I’ve made clear, since day one. I do not gamble. I ensure victory. You ruined my victory, and now I will pay you back for it. I will put you down, Bill. I will ensure that you fall beneath the boot. Violence, Bill. Violence.”

“Are you listening to me, Bill? Do you understand what I’m telling you? You are a bitch that needs to be neutered Bulldog. Regardless of the stipulation, regardless of what we must do. I will put you down, over and over. I will blood you if I so well deem it necessary. I don’t intend to be quick about it. I don’t intend to be civil. This isn’t a matter of a man versus a man in a wrestling match. You made this personal by breaking a silent truth. You made this personal by sticking your nose into my damn business. Scared, Bill. That’s what Knox called you. Scared. You know what? He’s damn right too. You’re damn scared of me Bill, and you and I both know it. Behind the bravado and bluster. Behind the arrogance and confidence. Behind the old thinking, is one truth. You’re afraid that you can’t keep up, and it’s true. You can’t keep up with me Bill. There is no gamble here. There is one damn truth. The Broken Messiah is going to break the Bulldog.”

”It’s time to go to sleep, puppy.”

His shoe pressed to the barrel that contained the flickering inferno, kicking it forward. Flames leapt across the grass and engulfed the whiteboard. The flames devouring the board instantly. The words violence glowing as it began to melt and warp under the intense heat.

“We’re going down in flames Bill. I hope you’re ready. I’m going to break you. Neuter you, take everything you love.”

“And then.”

I’m going to burn you the fuck down.

Darkness.

Silence.

Broken
Scene Three | On-Camera | 12/01/2022

“I’ve been thinking Bill. I’ve been thinking a lot actually. Weeks I’ve had to stew on this. Weeks I’ve thought about every which way I intend to hurt you. That I intend to pay you back. That I intend to show you, your failure. My friend, James, he’s giving me some advice. Some advice I may need to follow. Some advice I think I will follow. To walk that line. To acknowledge who I am in that ring and who I am, outside of it. To acknowledge both Raven and Rabenschwarz. The issue Bill, is that, I can’t tell them apart myself anymore. James can’t separate himself from the Barracuda, in the same way that I can’t separate myself from the rage.”

“Raging Raven. Anger incarnate some had dubbed me. I never liked that term. Rage and anger, are two similar but different things. Anger is directed. Controlled, and accessible. Rage is an insatiable feeling. A boiling, bubbling, fiery inferno of feeling that rips through you from the depths of your very being. Do you understand rage and anger? I hope so. I need you to understand the difference, because it’s important to differentiate. I need you to understand that I’m bring to Inception isn’t controlled. It isn’t focused. It’s insatiable. It’s a necessity. It’s a force. It’s what breaks me, and in turn breaks those that stand against me. Disconnected from reality as we both are, you would understand this better than any other Bulldog.”

You will fall. You will collapse. You will feel the pressure of my rage. My Conspiracy will descend upon you, and it’s a feeling you cannot be ready for. Anyone can deal with a hostile crowd. It’s an existence we become used to. The reality however, is my Conspiracy are filled with the same rage. Like me, all that follow are broken. They look to me for guidance. They look to me, for understanding. They look to me, because I can lead the broken and disconnected. The unhinged and the rage filled. The Conspiracy are always at my back, ready to follow. Ready to hear what I can tell them. Ready to listen. To understand.”

“Are you listening?”

”Do you understand?”

“I cannot fail anymore, Bill. I don’t have the forgiveness for myself to do it again. This isn’t just a feeling of want or desire. This is a necessity at this point. A necessity to prove to everyone that I am who I say I am. That Alexander Raven is the Broken Messiah for a god damn reason. It’s been a long time since I’ve worn gold around my waist. The last time, I was the inaugural champion. The first ever. I’m a two time world champion, a former SOLO tag team champion. I rose from the ashes, and stitched my flesh back together. I rent a man’s flesh so heavily that he leaked his own god damn grey matter into the ring. What have I done since? Lost my chance at becoming the inaugural champion again, to a man who should have been locked up. Cheated out of a victory of being a double inaugural champion by a mouth little bitch, who couldn’t dust my boots when we finally squared off.”

“I earned my opportunity to fight you with a goddamn slingblade, Bill. Do you understand the damn ineptitude of someone to go down to a slingblade? Yet it proves something else. I don’t need to choke you out. I don’t need to hit the Raven’s Spine. I can beat you, with a slingblade. Hell, I could beat you, with a headlock takeover. Yet that’s not the point is it, Bill? No, the point is to hurt you. The point is to ruin you. The point is to make sure you regret having ever stuck your damn nose into my business. The point is to break and leave you to feed my Conspiracy. The carrion to my flock of Ravens. I will break you Bill, and that isn’t an empty threat. That isn’t a lie. That isn’t a mockery. It’s a truth. I am the Broken Messiah, and I will ensure you are broken. Your second defense, will be your last. I will put you down, and I will reign supreme. I am, the future Roulette Champion. You’re nothing but a roadblock.”

I will break you.”

“I will burn you down.”

Offline Alexander Raven

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2022, 08:48:47 PM »
Glass Raised
Scene One | Off-camera | 16/01/2022

"Forgive me Father, for I shall sin."

A man lost in his thoughts, eyes fixated on the green tinged bottle sitting in front him. The smell of hops wafting up from the neck, two fingers loosely wrapped around its neck. The light chatter of a bar in the background. His back to the world, facing a blank wall. The heavy hand of another slapping down on his shoulder. The cool smile, the strong scent of cigarettes and bad decisions. A loose singlet hanging off this person's frame as he took a seat opposite Alex.

"Doomer Boomer got you thinking too heavy rockstar. Head up, bottles back and drink with me. Escape the reality for a minute. Escape the world, sugar."

"Do you think he yells at busy bartenders when they don't serve his pompous ass at the click of his figners? I bet he yells at fast food workers when his meals are wrong too."

James' raucous laughter filled the air. Loud, happy and full of actual humour. It wasn't often James was really this loose. He was as reserved and tightly coiled as Alex was. Maybe the change in lifestyle had really done him well. The 6'4" slim and toned man that was James Pasilno commanded attention wherever he went. Powerful features, a booming voice, loud laughter and a diamond shattering stare. Tonight he was loose and happy. Tonight he was just his friend. No barracuda, just James. His best friend.

"You know, I think you might be right there Ravey. If you don't lay his old ass out come Sunday, I can always flatten him in the pub. Drink up. We party tonight."

James touched the rim of his glass to Alex's raised bottle. The both of them knocking them back, drinking the fluids down. Alex looked around the bar, his mind floating back to the earlier years. When the three of them were making their mark. Leon and James. He idolised them, both in life and in the ring. Leon reminded him a lot of himself. Abusive father, anger problems. Mainly difference being, Leon didn't channel his. He just hurt people. Everyone and anyone who gave him the wrong look. In and out of prison, probably still with warrants out. Alex had never really asked. He didn't want to ruin James' good mood, but he wanted to know.

James caught the look in Alex's eyes and sighed. Throwing up a signal to the barstaff, 'on it', echoing from the bar as he did. James drained the last of his bourbon, and placed the glass back on the table. One hand falling to his side, the other resting upon a leg. A foot resting upon the stool's rest.

"I should've killed him, Alex. I wanted to. I was gonna blow him backwards. I put him down, and I made sure he knew who had done it. I put him down, rockstar, and I don't regret it. Leon was a hazard, and he was gon' hurt you and me. He was gon' get us in some major shit. I put him down, but I shoulda put him in the ground. I don't know where he is these days. Probably screwin' someone else's life up. I don't really care, sugar. I really don't. You done right by me, Alex. You done right by me, and I'll do right by you. You fall again, I ain't picking you up. I'll break the bitch who ruins you. I swear on it brother. You can bank on it."

A server placed two glasses of amber liquid in front of them. Neat doubles. Two shots of silver tequila. Espolon was James' go to drink of regret. James' hard face faded almost instantly. The depth of the conversation seemingly slipping from his mind instantly. A smile stretching again, as he picked up the shot glass and nodded at Alex.

"Mazel tov."
"Salud."

Shots up, back and down. The harsh burn still turned his face sour. The raucous laughter echoing once more as the hard hand came down on his shoulder once more. He didn't need to ask, and Alex no longer wanted to know. Leon was as good as dead to James, and that's a scary place to be. Not much in this world made him worried, but James. James could scare him. He couldn't ask for a better friend.

Old Men Deserve Nothing
Scene Two | On-Camera | 18/01/2022

"The absolute dribble that spills from your mouth, Bulldog. Do you listen to yourself, when you speak? Do you actually hear the crap that you spew? The only scammer here, is you. The only one living a lie, is you. The one one being exposed come Inception V, is you, Bulldog. When the bitch is neutered she becomes complacent. When the male is knackered, he loses his bite. You never had the balls to lose in the first place though, did you Bill? It takes a brave old man to distract someone. It takes a brave old man, to yell at a person down the phone. It takes a brave old man, to think any person gives a flying damn what he thinks. I know the truth though, Bill. We all can see the truth hidden behind your bravado and bluster. Fear, Bill. Fear. Knox said it, I know it, and we can all see it. You're a scared old man, who is afraid he can't keep pace with the world that is evolving around him."

Alexander Raven, pinstripe blue suit, tan brown shoes. A white shirt, and a crimson red tie. Sitting in the front pew of a small church. Long since desolate, empty and hollow. Upturned pews, leaves and dust covering the surfaces. A small hole in the roof allowing natural sunlight to stream in. Alex's fingers laced together in a type of prayer. Eyes closed, forehead resting upon his hands.

"Forgive me, Father. For I shall sin."

"Bill Barnhart. It's a name that speaks to the era of birth. The Bulldog, Bill Barnhart. A man who likely screams at young teens working their first job. A man who thinks it's at all respectable to belittle and insult people doing their job. A person who thinks that any of the scam callers are actually going to be punished by the law. Ignorance. Bill thinks himself smart because he knows they are scams. Yet the biggest scam, is the Bulldog's bite. All gum and no teeth. Jowls shaking and drooling, yet nothing of consequence. A boulder barreling, yet nothing happening between the ears. Ignorance is not bliss in this case Bill. Ignorance is the fuel. Ignorance is what makes the inferno leap. Your ignorance is disturbing my bliss. Your ignorance is causing your fear. Collapse is coming, Bill. The beating that Mac Bane put on you, will be nothing compared to the beating I have for you. Short work? Bill, I've never been anything but the mountain that cannot be toppled. I am the immovable object. I need you to listen to me, Bill. I really need you to focus and understand. I need you to realise what I'm telling you. Are you listening? Are you following?"

"Do you understand me, Bill?"

Alex's eyes begin to twitch slightly, his nose flaring. Irritation rolling across his face. Slowly raising to his feet, hands separating, a cigarette sliding from his inner breast pocket, the click of a lighter. The flame igniting the tobacco, the ember flaring. The irritation flaring more. A guttural scream of frustration, spinning and kicking the pew, knocking it backwards and upturning it. The screech of heavy wood on old creaky boards.

"Are you listening to me, Bill?"

"I need you to god damn listen to me. Scammers, Reps, other wrestlers. I am nothing like any of them. I am not like Mac Bane who put you in your place. I am nothing like the nobodies I put down to get here. The ones that I beat with a goddamn slingblade. Senility fading your memory I take it Bill. I made that match a triple threat. I'm the reason. I ensure the odds are in my favour, because I do not gamble. I play to win, and I ensure victory is always mine. You stuck your damn nose into my business. You wobbled out to the ring to distract me, not because you wanted a closer look. Because you were damn scared. The fear emanates from within you Bill, I can see it. I can feel it. You're nothing but a scared, old man. You talk about an 'inner demon'? Horseshit. Own your own god damn anger Bill. Acknowledge who the hell you are. Acknowledge the fear and anger. Acknowledge that you hide behind a mask, and call it something else to justify it. Fraud? The only fraud here Bill, is you. A man of analogy aren't you? I'm not one for analogy. I'm not one for metaphor. I make it pretty damn clear what I mean, Bill. When I say, the bitch is getting neutered, I mean it. I'm going to break you, Bill. You'll have wished the doctor had worked on you harder. You'll have wished that Mac Bane put you down for good, because I will."

Alex began tugging at his tie, slowly loosing it from his neck. Undoing the button of his jacket, slowly pulling it free from his body, folding it over an arm. The tie being hastily stuffed into his left front pocket. The cigarette hanging loosely from his lips, as he began to pace the floor slowly. The tap of his shoes echoing in the empty halls.

"Nobody listens, do they? I don't know how many times I can reiterate this. Maybe I should make a damn shirt out of it. Whatever it takes to make this sink in. I will do anything it takes to get what I want, Bill. You're in my crosshair, because you hold gold. You hold a championship, and I need it. In any possible scenario, I walk out the victor. Do you know why, Bill? You should by now. There is no perceivable situation in which your scared, old ass can keep pace with me. Can match me blow for blow. There is no perceivable situation in which you can inflict enough pain to make me submit. There is no situation in which I lose, because you cannot step to the plate. You'll hide behind your delusions. Behind your disconnected reality. You'll continue to believe the lies you spew, because you have nothing else. I'm going to remind you one more time, Bill. Remind you of the man I am. Remind you of the lengths I'll go to, to win. Remind the world of who I am."

A large cloud of smoke exhaled.

Grainy, noisy.

The click of footage.

The blacked out window behind the podium suddenly filled with an image. A ring, a much younger Alexander Raven and another man standing in it.

'We have brand new UECW Tag Team champions! Alexander Remington and his new protégé Alexander Raven!' a voice echoes, the cheering of a crowd. The two men holding their new gold aloft, smiles spread across their faces. The steel chair still in Raven's hand. Remington's back to him. The belt dropped and the chair gripped tightly. Crack. The sound of metal against flesh, as Remington's head was met with the chair. Then again. His body slumping to the mat. The chair coming down again, and again, and again. The bloodlust in his eyes, the blood starting to leak out onto the mat.
'What the hell is Alexander Raven doing? They just won the championships?! What the hell is going on?'

The steel chair dropped, Remington's body twitching unconscious on the mat. Sliding from the ring, grabbing another belt, a second plate of gold. Alexander Raven picking up the two tag title belts in the other hand. A booing crowd, ravenous and aggressive. Alexander Raven standing over the unconscious body in the ring, holding the two tag team titles, and the big gold belt, the UECW title above his head.

"I respected that man. I still do, respect that man. He guided me when I was lost. He guided me to a place of success, and I cannot ever thank him enough. One day, we will bury the hatchet one last time. Be it with my blood or his, is irrelevant Bill. We will end it one day, and that's why I know this one truth. You cannot beat me, and you will not. I did that to a man I respected. A man I had just won gold with. A man who took me to new heights quicker than anyone ever would have expected. A man of ambition and focus. A man with a plan. My mentor, Bill. If I'm willing to nearly kill him, what the hell do you think I'll do to you, when you stand in my way? I need you listen to me, Bill. This is me, Alexander Rabenschwarz talking directly to you. This isn't Broken Messiah leading the broken, my conspiracy. My conspiracy will feast upon you, this I know. Right now though, Bulldog. I'm talking to you directly from my heart. Are you listening?"

"Are you listening to me, Bulldog?"

"Reality is fickle Bill. We're all disconnected from it. My reality is a shattered world, disconnected. Your reality is one surrounded by walls of fear. Refusal to expand, refusal to move forward. I will break you, Bill. I will put you down and I will take that championship. Not because I want to, because I need to. You insulted me, on a very direct level. You think you can expose me, Bill? Make short work of me? I'm going to expose you as the scared, old man you are. I'm going to exorcise your inner demon, and put you down. The history books will read. 'Alexander Raven ended Bill Barnhart's career at Inception V to become the new Roulette Champion.' Wherever the wheel lands, doesn't matter. This isn't a game of chance Bill, this a cold hard truth. A true reality. I don't respect you Bill. Not now, and not ever. You can spew your analogies. You can spew your truth. You can yell at poor men in desolate conditions who turn to scamming to try and make a living. You can scream at the sales reps trying to bring you to the modern day all you like. You can pretend as much as you want that anything you do matters. I need you to understand this. I'm going you burn you down."

Throwing his jacket and tie to the floor, he takes his lighter to them. The fabric almost instantly going up in flames. The old creaky wood quickly absorbing the flames. The crackle of flames, as Alexander begins to walk away. The spread almost instant, accelerant clearly at play. The church going up in flames. The pews snapping and breaking.

"At Inception Bill. I'm not just going to neuter the bitch. I'm going to put the dog down. Rabid dogs cannot be allowed to hurt others. Did you understand Bill? Did you listen?"

"Have you followed?"

Large flames, the crackle of a raging inferno. Burning, the ghostly wails, distant, of men and women.

And then.

Darkness.

Silence.

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2022, 12:30:44 PM »
* Pete the Cactus used by permission of Senor Vinnie *

I’M THE ROULETTE CHAMPION AND ALEXANDER RAVEN CANNOT CHANGE THAT

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart stated he plans on being Roulette Champion for a long time. Bill told me his upcoming match against Alexander Raven is of no concern to him since he knows he’ll easily defeat Raven to retain the Roulette Championship.

IRIS AND PETE THE CACTUS

The scene changes and we see Bill in the bedroom Iris uses in their home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Iris is on a laptop computer so Bill walks over to see what Iris is doing. He is surprised to see that Iris is having a video call with Pete the Cactus who belongs to Senor Vinnie.

Bill:  Iris what are you doing? I thought you and Pete the Cactus broke off your relationship last year. That’s why I’ve been trying to get you a date with UGA the English Bulldog mascot for the University of Georgia in Athens, Georgia. I guess Mommy Bea was right in her assumptions about you and Pete dating again.

Iris turns and looks at Daddy Bill. Iris lets out a snort indicating she isn’t interested in UGA the English Bulldog as she’s interested in continuing to date Pete the Cactus. Iris returns to her video call with Pete the Cactus. (For the benefit of the viewers an interpretation of what Pete and Iris are saying is being provided but we cannot fully verify the accuracy of the translation)

Pete the Cactus:  ! ! ! (interpretation:  I still love you Iris)

Iris:  Woof! (interpretation:  I still love you Pete)

Pete the Cactus:  ! ! ! (interpretation:  Okay then I will book a reservation for a restaurant in Reno, Nevada, so we can have a being reunited celebration meal)

Iris:  Bark! Bark! (interpretation:  Great! I love to eat!)

Pete the Cactus:  ! ! ! (interpretation:  Good! I love my girl to be chubby!)

Iris:  Woof! Bark! Howl! (interpretation:  Game on!)

Iris looks at Daddy Bill and realizes he is still listening in on her video call with Pete the Cactus. She snorts at Daddy Bill then hits the button to turn off the video call. Iris closes the laptop and struts out of the bedroom.

Bill:  Good to see Iris and Pete got back together. I hope they have a great time reunited. Not sure what they talked about but I’m sure it isn’t a serious case of love.

FUNDRAISING FOR A GREAT CAUSE

The scene changes and we get a shot of the Hospital-Medical Facility of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. We then get a shot of Bill Barnhart, Bea Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, in the Conference Room inside the hospital. As the camera stops on Bill and Bea they make comments.

Bea:  Thanks for joining us today. We’re still in the Atlanta Metro Area and we’ll travel to Reno, Nevada, for Inception V after our comments today. As many of you know we love to have Bill and Iris compete in fundraising events to raise money for great causes. Today we are going to have a Pepperoni Pizza Eating contest between Bill and Iris to raise money for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, as they do fantastic work helping children recover from their illnesses.

Bill:  I’m not going to tell you that I win most of the competitions between myself and Iris as that would be a lie as we’re tied in the amount of wins against each other. Today we’re having a Pepperoni Pizza Eating contest. There’ll be a specific amount of time for me and Iris to devour pizza and the one who eats the most pizza in that amount of time is the winner and has the bragging rights. Iris always accuses me of cheating her in these fundraising events but I can’t expect her to be able to do logical reasoning. You know, like my upcoming opponent Alexander Raven, who isn’t capable of logical reasoning knowing that I’m gonna kick his ass at Inception V and walk away with my Roulette Championship still around my waist. But enough of Raven and his pathetic wrestling. We need to get on with the Pepperoni Pizza Eating contest.

Bea:  I’ll explain the rules of this Pepperoni Pizza Eating contest and how the money is raised for the fundraiser. Most of the donations come from patients and staff at Children’s Hospital of Atlanta. Since our friend, Anthony Amey, is the Sports Anchor at WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta he arranged for a major monetary contribution from WST-TV for this fundraising event. The pizza eating portion of the event will be ten minutes. Yes only ten minutes for Bill and Iris to eat as much pizza as they can. We have Pizza Hut bringing the pizzas and they have been told to ensure all the pizzas brought to the Pepperoni Pizza Eating contest are the exact same size and weight so Iris won’t think her Daddy Bill is trying cheating her. The servers will place a pan of pepperoni pizza in front of Bill and one in front of Iris. When the ten minutes are up the person, or dog, who has eaten the most pepperoni pizza in that amount of time will be declared the winner. Since Bill and Iris are tied the winner breaks the tie. Bill. . .Iris. . .are you two ready?

Bill:  I’m always ready to eat pepperoni pizza!

Iris:  Woof!

Bea:  The servers come out with two pans of pepperoni pizza. These pizzas have been certified to be exactly the same size and weight. Each pizza is cut into eight slices. Should either Bill or Iris finish their pan of pepperoni pizza before the ten minutes elapses the servers will immediately place another pan of pepperoni pizza in front of the person, or dog, and they’ll continue to eat until the time limit is up. The pepperoni pizzas are on the table in front of Bill and Iris. Ready. . .GO!!!

Bea starts the timer as we watch Bill and Iris dive into their pepperoni pizzas. It looks like Iris has taken the lead. Bill also notices this so he picks up the pace and quickly passes Iris up. Not happy to be falling behind Iris also picks up the pace. The two are going bite for bite and this contest appears to be even. Both finish their pans of pepperoni pizza and the servers immediately place another pan of pepperoni pizza in front of Bill and one in front of Iris. The two continue devouring their pizzas and they still appear to be even.

Bea looks at the timer as notices there are only five seconds left in the Pepperoni Pizza Eating Contest.

Bea:  Five seconds left you two! FIVE. . .FOUR. . .THREE. . .TWO. . .ONE. TIME’S UP!!! STOP EATING!!!

Bill and Iris obey Bea’s command and stop eating. The servers collect the remaining pizza. They analyze how much of the pizzas have been devoured and how much is left. They then weigh them on a scale. To their surprise the amount of pizza remaining is the same for Bill and Iris so this contest is a tie.

Bea:  We have an interesting situation in this Pepperoni Pizza Eating contest. Pizza Hut has determined Bill and Iris ended in a tie so both are winners. May I have the official tally of the amount of money we raised for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta?

The Finance Manager of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta hands Bea a sheet of paper. Bea looks at the paper and smiles.

Bea:  We have exceeded our expectations for this charity fundraising event. The Finance Manager of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta handed me a sheet of paper stating we raised $10,000 for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this great cause! Also thanks to Bill and Iris for being willing to perform in these fundraising events.

Bill, Bea, and Iris, celebrate and Bill and Iris accept that the contest ended in a tie so they’ll have another opportunity in the future to break the tie.

TIME TO RETURN HOME TO LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

Bill, Bea, and Iris, are walking to their car in the parking lot of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta to drive home to Lawrenceville, Georgia, where Bill and Bea and Iris can get their stuff ready to travel to Reno, Nevada, for Inception V. As they’re walking Bill realizes he stepped on, or in, something, and the item is stuck to the sole of his shoe.

Bill:  Hang on Bea. Something is stuck on the sole of my shoe.

Bea:  We need to take a look at it so we don’t track stuff into our car.

Bill takes a seat on a bench and removes his shoe and turns it over so he can examine the sole.

Bill:  Take a look at this Bea. It appears I stepped on a Cockroach and squished it and it stuck to the sole of my shoe.

Bill pulls out a tissue and scrapes the squished cockroach remains off the sole of his shoe and he tosses the tissue into the trash can.

Bill:  I believe I found out where Alexander Raven has been hiding. Unfortunately I squashed him under my shoe and had to scrape him off and toss him in the trash can. Glad I found his hiding place. Har har har!!!

Bea:  That’s a mean thing to say Bill.

Bill:  So? Alexander Raven isn’t worth my time and he isn’t worth me making kind comments about. He’s just a Cockroach in the dirt of life that needs to be deposed of.

Bill, Bea, and Iris continue to their car in the parking lot at Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. They get in their car and drive off to return to their home in Lawrenceville, Georgia.

BACK AT HOME IN LAWRENCEVILLE, GEORGIA

We are taken inside the home of Bill and Bea in Lawrenceville, Georgia. The camera person is set up and ready to broadcast Bill’s comments leading up to his Roulette Championship defense match against Alexander Raven at Inception V. Bill walks over to his Karaoke machine and turns it on.

Bill:  One of my favorite musicals is OKLAHOMA. I want to play a part of one of the main songs from the musical where the star of the musical, Gordon MacRae, sings OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING. After you hear the original version I’ll present my version of the song.

Bill presses the  play button and the song OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNINIG from the musical OKLAHOMA plays.

There's a bright golden haze on the meadow,
The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,
And it looks like its climbing clear up to the sky.

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I've got a wonderful feeling,
Everything's going my way.

Bill presses the stop button.

Bill:  That’s all I need you to hear of the song OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING from the musical OKLAHOMA. Now that you heard the original I’ll give you my version of the song.

Bill presses the play button but he also presses the button that allow the music only to play while suppressing the original lyrics so we can hear Bill singing the lyrics.

The corn is as high as an elephant's eye,
And it looks like its climbing clear up to the sky.

Oh what a beautiful morning,
Oh what a beautiful day,
I am the Roulette Champion
And I’m going to keep it that way
Yes I’m going to keep it that way.

Bill presses the stop button and smiles.

Bill:  I’ve mentioned this numerous times but I’ll mention it again. I plan on keeping possession of the Roulette Championship for a long time. Am I going to pass up the top three longest Roulette Championship reigns in Sin City Wrestling History? I don’t know the answer to that question but I’ll keep plugging along and see how it eventually turns out. For damn sure those who place their bets on me to retain the Roulette Championship against Alexander Raven will win those bets. Hmmm. A thought just came to me. Hey, Alexander, since you’re going to lose to me I suggest you place your money bets on me to win. That way even though you lose the match you still come out winning the bet and you walk away with more money than you came in with.

Bea:  I love it when you do parody of songs.

I PLAN ON BEING ROULETTE CHAMPION FOR A LONG TIME

Bill:  Here’s where I stand so far with the Roulette Championship. I won the Roulette Championship on October 3, 2021, at Climax Control 312. I successfully defended the Roulette Championship on November 7, 2021, at High Stakes XI. Some may say one successful championship defense isn’t anything to brag about. I say that first successful defense of the Roulette Championship was just the first in what will be a very long line of successful defenses. Will I manage to become the longest reigning Roulette Champion in Sin City Wrestling? Keep your eyes on me and we’ll find out.

Bill lets out a light laugh.

Bill:  Alexander Raven you’ve talked so much shit no wonder your breath stinks. You come into Sin City Wrestling and manage to take out two weak opponents to end up facing me for the Roulette Championship and you think you’re something to brag about. There’s a lot of things I find pathetic and disturbing but you’re near the top of the list of things I find disturbing and pathetic. Honestly I don't know which is more pathetic. Listening to you mumbling along trying to explain what you want to attempt to do in our match or to to watch Erik Estrada acting in a Spanish Telenovela and trying to speak Spanish. If you don’t get the Erik Estrada reference do some research so you’ll understand what I’m talking about.

Bill lets out a hearty laugh this time.

Bill:  You apparently make the assumption that I’m mentally slow and incompetent. You obviously don’t realize I carry a genius IQ of 130. That’s okay. Less than five percent of the people in the world are at my IQ level so I can’t blame someone with a low IQ to understand. Allow me to make comments concerning your mindless ramblings and false claims and then tell you and the viewers the truth. You brag about being the greatest wrestler around and yet against Matthew Knox you allowed yourself to get distracted and he won the match by throwing you into the sleigh. That sure didn’t appear to be great wrestling or great intelligence on your part. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you are trying to blame your mental lapse and loss in that match to me walking out from the backstage area to watch your match. I didn’t distract you Alex. You distracted yourself. Nice attempt to try to place the blame for your loss on me but that shit doesn’t work. You are 100 percent responsible for your loss to Matthew Knox. I’m the Roulette Champion for a reason. I earned it the Roulette Championship. I didn’t steal the win. . .I stepped up and earned it. When I see you in front of the camera rambling on with incoherent statements, comments, and threats, beating your chest with your fists, and foaming at the mouth, I see a loser and not a winner. I take wrestling seriously but apparently your talk is cheap because your actions, especially against Matthew Knox, prove you don’t take wrestling seriously. I’m walking into our match as Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion and leaving the match still Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion and there’s nothing you can do to change that.

Bill gets louder in his laughter.

Bill:  I have an allergic effect on other wrestlers. Often when people have allergic reactions to something they get chills, cold feet, a rash, a fever, and sometimes the inability to move away from the item causing them the allergic reaction. Well, Raven, I’m the allergen and you’re the victim affected by my allergen. Enjoy your chills, cold feet, a rash, and a fever, due to being in a match against me. Feel free to scratch away and take your allergy medication. Not that anything you can do will change the outcome of our match! Har har har!

Bea:  Nice one Bill.

Bill:  Simply telling the truth Bea. Alexander it appears you’ve lost a lot of things in your life and most of those things you’ll never get back so you have to rely on memories, some bad and some good, to fill the void. Now you face me for the Roulette Championship. What this means is you’ll have another loss added to your long list of losses in your lifetime because for damn sure I’m not losing to you.

Bill bursts out laughing again and it takes him a bit of time to recover from laughing to continue his comments to Alexander Raven.

Bill:  There’s many more references and analogies I could use to describe you to let people know how pathetic you are, how pathetic you’ll perform in our match, and how pathetic you’ll be when you run off and hide after your loss to me. You see, Alex, taking me on for the Roulette Championship is like a Miner digging for gold in a sewer. You’ll come up with tons of shit but you damn sure won’t come up with any gold. The Roulette Championship gold is mine!

Bill roars with laughter this time but he quickly regains his composure.

Bill:  Alex I’ve had many opponents make me shake my head in disgust due to their stupidity. Your pathetic Kindergarten level rants and threats are hilarious. I defeated Satan and I defeated my evil half-brother Chris Shipman. I know I’ve mentioned it numerous times but it bears repeating. Shipman spent 10 years trying to kill me. Yes you heard me correctly. He wanted me dead because he was found guilty of the death of our sister. If Satan couldn’t take me out, and if my half-brother Chris Shipman couldn’t take me out, and both of them were on the Master level of violence, then why the hell do you think you can take me out when you haven’t graduated from Kindergarten level threats yet?

Bill bursts out in uncontrollable laughter and it takes him some time to regain his composure.

Bill:  Take a look at me Raven. Take a close look at me. Take a damn close look!!! While you’re classified as fake goods I’m 100 percent real. I don’t need chemicals, preservatives, or other additives, to make me great. I’m the real deal. I’m what you want to be, but will never be, so you try to enhance your acceptance by deceit. Try whatever the hell you want Alexander. Think whatever the hell you want Alex. While you try and think of what you might be I’m damn sure positively know what I am. Enjoy yourself leading up to our match at Inception V because when you step into the ring against me and I destroy you there’ll be no enjoyment remaining in your life. Bea we need to get our things together to travel to Reno, Nevada, for Inception V. We’ll leave for Reno, Nevada, shortly and I’ll provide more comments after we get settled into our hotel room.

The camera person cuts his camera feed and the screen goes dark.

AFTER THEIR ARRIVAL IN RENO NEVADA, BILL, BEA, AND IRIS GO OUT FOR DINNER

The camera person turns on his camera feed and we see Bill and Bea and Iris at the Campo Italian Restaurant in Reno, Nevada. Bill and Bea, along with Iris, are sitting in the outside dining area as dogs are not allowed inside the restaurant. As the camera pans around the outside dining area we see Pete the Cactus arrive in the outside dining area. Bill and Bea knew Pete was showing up as they were informed that Pete and Iris wanted to have a dinner date to celebrate their reconnection with each other. Bill and Bea set up a small table next to their table and Pete and Iris take their seats.

Bea:  Aren’t they a cute couple?

Bill:  I guess so. But this time I hope they remain together and don’t break up again.

Bill and Bea place their food order and they order a plate of spaghetti and meatballs for Pete and Iris. After a short time the server arrives with the food. They set the plate of spaghetti and meatballs in the middle of the small table for Pete and Iris. After the server leaves Bill, Bea, Iris, and Pete, enjoy their meal.

Pete and Iris start eating the spaghetti and we can tell they are enjoying their meal. They’re both acting a bit shy and they don’t realize that the strand of spaghetti they are both eating is intact and between the two of them. Both keep chewing and ingesting the spaghetti until their faces are very close to each other. Suddenly the two meet lips and kiss and both act cute like they didn’t mean for the kiss to take place. Pete and Iris blush and then get back to eating.

Bea:  Oh, Bill, isn’t that adorable? Pete and Iris just had the same meal experience Lady and the Tramp did in the movie where they ended up eating spaghetti and kissing!

Bill:  I’m sure it wasn’t an accident. I’m sure they planned it. Anyway at least the two are getting along this time. I really hope this relationship lasts.

The time passes and the four are done with their meals. When Bill looks over at Pete and Iris he notices they are no longer sitting across from each other at the table as Pete has moved to sit next to Iris and his arm is around her so he can hold her close. Iris doesn’t seem to mind his cactus spines. Bill and Bea inform Iris and Pete that since their dinner is done they’ll take a walk around the area for a bit before returning to their hotel.

AFTER THEIR WALK

The scene switches to the hallway in front of the hotel room where Bill, Bea, and Iris are staying in Reno. Pete and Iris are saying their good-byes and good nights and then Senor Vinnie walks down the hallway and stands next to Pete. Everyone exchanges comments and Bill, Bea, and Iris, return inside their hotel room while Senor Vinnie and Pete the Cactus walk down the hallway to their hotel room. Once Bill and Bea are inside their room they provide closing comments.

Bill:  The Chinese calendar for 2022 says this is the Year of the Tiger. I’m here to tell you I’m classifying the year 2022 at The Year of the Bulldog. This is my time. This is my year. This is my Roulette Championship.

Bea:  It is going to be a thrill for me to watch Bill successfully defend the Roulette Championship against Alexander Raven and to serve in your corner as your Manager.

Bill:  Thanks Bea. I’m going to walk confidently into the Reno Events Center as Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion. After I defeat Alexander Raven I’ll confidently walk back to the backstage area with my head held high as I’ll still be Sin City Wrestling Roulette Champion. There are no powers in the Universe that can make me lose the Roulette Championship to a clown opponent like Alexander Raven. Tune in on Sunday, January 23, 2022, and watch me work my magic!

Bill informs the camera person he is done with his comments for today. The camera person cuts his camera feed and our screen goes dark.