Author Topic: Alicia Lukas v Candy  (Read 1672 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Alicia Lukas v Candy
« on: January 09, 2022, 03:33:57 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7,000 word limit.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 03:39:43 AM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Re: Alicia Lukas v Candy
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2022, 08:20:10 AM »
Session 17: Ending the mutual toxicity

”So, if he didn’t leave after what happened with Kaden, how did you break the cycle?”

Well. Right into it. Alicia could hear her own heartbeat in her ears. She hated going over this, she hated being confronted with it. Being forced to relive and revisit memories that she had buried deep down. But, the only way to heal, the only way to grow as a person and be happy within herself and her own skin was to face all of this. It was to hold up a mirror and do the one thing she never really had been able to do.

Be honest with herself.

She closed her bright blue eyes and swallowed hard, pushing all the fear, hatred and trepidation down. But it wasn’t fear of what Travis did. It wasn’t hatred of who he was. It was fear of remembering how much she let her own anger take over. Hatred of her attitude and herself. ”I guess you could say…I was honest with him.”

There was a pause, Dr Whitlow raised an eyebrow, scribbling notes down on her notepad. Alicia had been coming here long enough now to watch that notepad go from thick as an old history book to only a few pages. And the fill on her Doctors desk instead become thick and heavy with the weight of everything Alicia had said and just what her Doctor thought.

She fumbled her hands together and looked down, Dr Whitlow raised her pencil up to her lips, tapping the end a few times on her chin before nodding. ”Honest….how?” Alicia let out an audible sigh. Her shoulders slumping as she was growing sick and tired of all of this. She rolled her eyes, an action that seemed to anger the Doctor as she shifted her weight in the chair. But Alicia to was growing angry, her own frustrations boiling up inside from the pit of her stomach as she put her hands on her knees and rose up from the leather couch. ”Sit down.”

”No…”

She took a deep breath, she straightened her back and puffed out her chest, putting bass in her voice trying to add an air of authority. ”I’m tired of this. For almost a year I have come here, sat on that couch and unburdened myself to you, and what has it got me?...where am I in my life?..” The question hung in the air for what seemed to be an eternity. Dr Whitlow failed to answer, her lips pursing together. ”Months ago, I felt good about my life, about the place I was in. But you kept pushing, you kept digging over and over with your fucking questions. And now where am I Doc?...”

She turned on her heels, staring right at the older woman. Her eyes locked on Alicia who was now shaking, her hands, nher arms, her entire body shaking with anger, fear and sadness. All of it mixing and turning and churning deep inside her as the heartbeat got louder and more rapid with each passing second. It was deafening.Dr Whitlow gripped the pencil harder, it bent in her hand as Alicia shook her head and threw her hands in the air. She could feel it, the tears welling up in her eyes.

She felt the words raising up, she swallowed hard trying to push them back down, but she was powerless to stop it, the tears felt hot on her cheek and rolled down from her eyes and fell to the floor right beside her feet. ”I have lost everything. My career is in pieces, I feel disconnected and lost from my sons and my husband, my husband is gone. Unable to deal with my insistence on having a career instead of having another child with him….and through it all…ALL OF IT…you have just pushed me into my memories in some vain hope that it would fix me….FIX ME….” Her hands moves, shaking even more up top her head running through her wavy blond hair. Her voice lowering and the bass she inserted to add authority melted away to a whimper.

”Why am I like this?”

There was nothing there, no answer, no quick fix. Dr Whitlow just stayed silent, her hand relaxed around the pencil and Alicia looked up at the ceiling. Her mind flashed back to her and Travis. No matter how hard she tried to fight it. It was there. That night she ended it. She came home from the gym, before wolfslair she trained by herself. She would do weights, cardio, her in ring training was every single match. Her life was in tatters.

She only had visitation for her sons, her mother still treated her lick shit, she was building her career, but when she walked in the door of her small two bedroom apartment. She was angry.

Not for any other reason than he was there.

Travis Blake. He barely worked, barely talked to her and when he did it was usually a crude comment about sex. Thats all they had now. There was no emotion on her part. She didn’t even like spending time with him. Always making excuses to go out, She needed to train, she needed to buy groceries. She needed to see her mother, her sister, her brother. It was all lies, she didn’t need to do anything. But, it was her own fault. She had cheated on Travis, broken his heart. And even though he didn’t leave, he used Alicia's transgressions, her mistakes to treat her like shit.

She had her reasons, her justifications. But the fact she pushed Travis away and he stayed made her feel like she owed him, that he was a better person than her and she was lucky he was there. They would fight, he would bring up Kaden and she would apologize. They’d have unsatisfying make up sex and Alicia would cry herself to sleep. Wash. Rinse. And repeat.

Tonight felt…different

”You’re always late coming home…it’s like you’re fucking curing cancer and staying late at the hospital or some shit Lic…” She stayed silent, rolling her eyes and moving passed him, she didn’t want to fight, but there was that feeling in the air. That unmistakable thick tension. ”Nothing to say huh? typical..I don’t know why I stay I really do-”

”Why do you stay?”

He raised an eyebrow ”What?”

Alicia swallowed hard, her hand letting go of her bag letting it drop to the floor as she shook her head and turned around. ”If you’re so miserable, if you hate me that much, then the door is right fucking there Travis.”

”You’d like that wouldn’t you? So you can go back to Kaden right?” There it was.

Alicia laughed and shook her head. ”You know, I didn’t really see anything in Kaden Kessler either. He was a womanising manslut who sleeps with anything and changed women like most people change their underwear.” She paused and laughed to herself ”He was a means to an end. You were suffocating me and I wasn’t honest with you so I tried to push you away. But…I’m starting to see that was a mistake and I owe you the respect of honesty..” She stepped forward, anger etched on her face as she snarled and got right up to Travis face, his long hair and scraggly beard flowing down as Alicia tilted her head.

Travis stuttered ”Hey look..I get it..I pushed you to far..I’m sorry.”

Her reached out, his hand touching her shoulder, her arm shot up slapping his hand away. ”Don’t fucking touch me Travis…” She shook her head and her nostrils flared. She had enough. ”I’m a fucking teain wreck. And I was desperate and in many ways still am, for the longest time I have let men walk all over me. You, Kessler, Chris Cane. You all wanted something from me and all you have done is take. All you have done is use me up and spit me out like I’m some kind of fucking toy….I’m done….get out..”

”What?”

Her chest heaved, her eyes burned as she held back tears refusing to give him the satisfaction of letting him see her cry and vulnerable. ”Get out…..come back and get your shit tomorrow when I’m not here….I don’t want you, I don’t need you and I’m done feeling like a piece of shit….”

And that was it…

”I got home the next day after signing my contract for Honor wrestling, and he was gone. His clothes, his workout gear, DVD’s all that shit…”

Dr Whitlow sat silently, listening to it all as tears had kept falling this entire time. Alicia shook her head looking over at the doctor with a scoff.”No inspiring words of wisdom? No gtelling me that I did the right thing and I was strong?..cause I have to be honest here Doc, I’m starting to believe that I’m broken and there’s no way to fucking fix me…”

Her bottom lip quivered, her eyes were read and ached under the pressure. All she wanted to do was crawl into a ball and forget. To become nothing. Nobody. It would be easier for everyone.

”Sit down….”

#BANTHEGLITTER

”December the fifth. Twenty twenty one.. The last time you all saw me in an SCW ring. The last time you have seen me in any ring. A night where I had the chance to beat three women to get into a match for the internet championship. The bombshells internet title that is the only one not to be held by a member of Wolfslair.”

The familiar voice of Alicia Lukas. Soft spoken yet powerful. A southern twang that is stil evident yet faded with time since leaving Atlanta Georgia full time ten years ago.

”I faced three women who are, quite frankly, beneath me. And no, that isn’t me being arrogant, that is a fact. Dani Weston,m the ultamate flake with one foot in and one foot out of the wrestling business who has serious commitment issues. Seleana Zdunich, the little engine that could that hasn’t been able to chug her lame duck ass over her own wife let alone a title hunt. And Jesse Salco. The ultimate opportunist who is always jumping up and down waving her fucking arms while screaming “Look at me, notice me”. The woman who won that match and is going to be at Inception computing for that Internet title.”

“Do you guys want a little preview for that match? Or better yet, I’ll spoil the whole damn thing. Jessie, will make all sorts of wild promises that she can’t keep, she’ll promise to win the internet title and promise to be the best while never addressing any evidence to the contrary while also tearing down her much more talented opponent, she will lose to Andrea and then completely ignore it like she does with every single loss and never learn from it. And Andrea, well, Andrea will laugh at Jessie before the match, remind us all that Jessie is a giant pain in the ass while giving her a small shred of legitimacy in fluking out a win in a fourway match, and she’ll do it by cutting a three hour long promo that gets repeated on Inception itself in a pre match pre tape…am I in the ballpark here?..there you go fans I just bought you twenty minutes to heat up some pizza rolls and make sure you have enough soda or beer while watching the show…”

“You’re fucking welcome..”

“Now, with that being said let me be perfectly clear here. That fourway was total bullshit and while those three women are beneath me so is my opponent for Inception.”

“However. I feel the need to clarify a few things. Some injustices done in this goddamn company. I believe things should be earned. I ran my mouth about people who, apparently I’m not allowed to name or talk anymore because I’ll get a strongly worded DM on twitter begging me not to be “so mean”, I ran my mouth about them all because I had a problem with the way they conducted themselves in pursuit of championships and fame. But it has become abundantly clear to me that aside from Johanna, Amber, Kat,  Bella, Tempest and Krystal Wolfe every single one of you bitches is shameless in your attempts at trying to get noticed and handed things. Even women I once had respect for have shown their true colors.”

Alicia scoffs and shakes her head, her light blonde curls bouncing as she pushes her ruby red lips together and tuts under her breath.

”But one woman I have never really had respect for is one I’m facing as we head into Inception. And the main question I have been asked is, what exactly is my problem with Candy? Why do I seem to have such anger, hatred and disdain for her? Do you people all get together and smoke crack behind a walmart in Florida or something? Candy is one of those women that is a throwback to a time when womens wrestling was joked about. She is the type of woman who belongs with Keira and Roxi and all those women that never really took this sport seriously. She is here to be something to look at and laugh at. A woman who is all about glitter, and the color pink and puppies and kittens and mittens….”

She shakes her head and grunts as she gets to her feet. Alicia paces back and forth, her black and white converse tapping on the floor below, a leather biker jacket hanging over a black Motley Crue shirt.

”For the longest time I have tried to take the high road. Cause, I was busy. I was at the top of the card in main event. I was holding or chasing the World championship and being the shining goddamn light of this company and a womens division that had become a broken, cluttered mess. I picked it up, I dusted that shit off and I remade it in my own image. I am the reason why you have people like Amber Ryan, Andrea Hernandez and Kat Jones in this company. I am the reason why people care about it and I am the reason why women have a chance to main event huge shows. I pushed all of this…and women like Candy…tear it down and make us all take a collective step back.”

“Do I look like a woman who steps back? I have never been that type of girl. And I refuse to now. So, now that I have some free time, now that I am not tied to the pressure of success and I an just go about, slumming it down here with the talentless ones, I can spare the five minutes it will take to hear my music hit, walk down to that ring and beat Candy like a glitter filled pinata….”

“And it’s not going to just be for me Candy, because really, aside from some morbid enjoyment what is it that I get out of beating you?”

“Is it that sweet sweet bragging right to say I beat a former Roulette champion who held the title two years ago? In her only moment of relevance? Is that it? Cause lets be honest here Candyfloss, after the names I have on my list, yours won’t really set the world on fire will it? Especially after you were gone for six months and played around in management forcing real competitors into stupid ass gimmick matches.”

Alicia shrugs and folds her arms over her chest.

”Could it be some revenge for a slight that isn’t related to who you are? Like some personal vengeance? No, because your career has never touched mine and never will. What about a win streak? No, not that either, you’ve been back to two matches and you’ve gone one and one the only win against Char fucking Kwan who is one of the only women on the roster more pathetic than you and your lone win being against Crystal Zdumbass. So really…what does a win over you get me Candy?”

“Nothing…”

“I personally gain nothing from getting in that ring and beating you down. “

“Except for being able to prove a point. Being able to take a stand against you and people like you who would make a mockery of what we all do in that ring. Now, some people may believe that I take all this to seriously. And I can see how that would be a misconception. They say things like “Oh Candy is harmless” or “Candy is a sweetheart” and thats the problem. You are harmless, you are a sweetheart. And you can go and do that candy coated frosted fucking bullshit anywhere. Go home and be a wife to Marcus, be a goddamn weather girl on channel six news at 2 in the morning in regional markets in oklahoma…go host a bad children's TV show…I don’t care…”

“But get your ass the fuck out of wrestling. Cause your future looks bleak Candy, it really does. And while you sit there smiling like a freshly ice picked lobotomy patient while pee wees playhouse flickers in the tiny tv inside your head, I want you to TRY and focus on the fact you are facing one of the most decorated women in this company and wrestling as a whole…and then I want you to try and conjure up enough IQ points to actually be intimidated…cause fear is a great motivator…and you need every chance you can get…at Inception…I ban the glitter…”
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 08:24:01 AM by Alicia Lukas »

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Re: Alicia Lukas v Candy
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 11:03:55 PM »
Scene One: A Mix Up
When: January 20th, mid afternoon

**The scene fades up with Candy walking in the back of the arena. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with cute pink boots over them, coming up to about half way up her calf. She had on a flowy pink blouse with sleeves that hung loosely above her elbows. It came down low enough to show some cleavage, but nothing grotesque, with a beautiful silver necklace that said “CANDY” accenting her top beautifully. Her hair was down and in loose curls, bouncing with every step she took, in tune with the “clip clop” of her boots. She had her phone sticking out of the back pocket of her jeans, as her hands were full with a plate of individually wrapped, presumably homemade, brownies. Her eyes had a sparkle to them, that matches the glittery mask she wore over face. She walks over to a table with a bunch of stagehand working diligently on setting things up for the show and sets down the tray. If you could see her mouth, you would see a huge grin on her face.**

Candy: HI GUYS!!! You are all working SO SO SO hard, I thought I’d bring you all a batch of yummy delicious brownies! To say thank you for all you do… and to say I’m sorry for all the stuff you guys didn’t like when I was helping run the show. I know I can be a lot to handle, and I go overboard sometimes. So I just wanted to say thank you for everything! They are all individually wrapped, for safety and stuff. There’s no nuts in em cuz… people have allergies and stuff. That would stink… to be allergic to stuff. Anyways! Enjoy! I gotta go do a photoshoot to promote Inception, but I’ll be back for my tray later! Bye!!!

**Candy then skipped off as the stagehands began to swarm the plate and take brownies. She skipped off down the hall and got to the photoshoot area. She is greeted by the hair and makeup ladies as she takes her spot in the chair.**

Hair: Girl, you really do take such good care of your hair… there’s really not much for me to do but touch up a few curls. Let me get my curling iron heating up.

Makeup: You can go ahead and take your mask off so we can get this makeup all set. We got our masks on so it’s ok.

**Candy took off her mask and set it on the table in front of her while the makeup girl pulled out some brushes and began to go to work.**

Makeup: So, how is that beautiful little girl of yours?

Candy: She’s doing great! She’s 14 months old already! I can’t believe that. She’s starting to talk… she says momma and dada… mostly dada… she tries to say Fluffy but it comes out more like “feefee”. It’s the cutest little thing EVER EVER EVERRRRR. She’s got the whole walking thing down, Fluffy and Hero won’t leave her side when she’s walking around. It’s super adorable.

Hair: You should bring her to the arena more often. I know with this omicron variant running rampant, you gotta be safe and all. But I do miss her cute little giggles while we are getting you ready for things.

Candy: She’s at the hotel with Marcus and the pups right now, she was napping when I had to leave so instead of waking her up, we decided to just leave her home. I’ll bring her to visit soon. I promise.

Makeup: Good. She’s such a little cutie. But… facing some one like Alicia Lukas… I can see why you might wanna keep Ruby away from the arena.

Candy: It’s not even that… because I know that people around here, even the really really mean ones like her, won’t do anything to hurt a baby.

Hair: I love your optimism…

Candy: My eye doctor?

Hair: Sweety… I just hope you are ready for the challenge that Alicia is going to bring. She’s a…

Makeup: Bitch? Jerk? Arrogant asshole?

Hair: Yes… but I was gonna say she’s one of the toughest competitors in the company. She takes no prisoners and probably won’t hesitate to hurt you. She’s mean, she’s a former multiple time champion, and she’s got the entirety of Wolfslair behind her. She’s got means and motive.

Makeup: Basically… she could chew you up and spit you out, hun.

Candy: Oh… I know she’s kinda mean, and I know she doesn’t exactly like me. Normally, that would have upset me. But I’ve learned recently that not everyone is gonna like me, and not everyone is gonna wanna be my friend. While that makes me like, super sad, it’s ok. I’m learning that not everyone is nice, and that seeing the best in everyone has gotten me in more trouble than not. But that’s ok. Because I know I can beat Alicia. But I'm not gonna be sad or anything if she beats me. Ya win some, ya lose some.

**Candy shrugs a little as they continue talking, finishing things up.**

Hair: That’s… well that’s a great way to see things.

Candy: The way I see it, as long as I am having fun out there, and the fans are having fun… that's all that REALLY matters. I love what I do, I love wrestling and this entire business. And I won’t let a meanie head like Alicia ruin that for me!

Makeup: Well, we are done. The photographer is waiting for you.

**Candy smiles and gets up, going over to the photographers area**

Photographer: Ok, I want you to stand right there. There’s some buckets of glitter, on my command I just want you to grab a handful and throw it up in the air. Smile, have fun! Got it?

**Candy nodded and reached into the bucket, grabbing 2 hands full of glitter. The photographer signals for her and she throws it up in the air, smiling and laughing. This happens a few times, and by the end her hair is covered in glitter… her shirt… it’s everywhere. You know what they say… glitter is the herpes of crafting supplies…Candy giggled happily as the photographer went over some of the pictures on his camera.**

Photographer: These are perfect. I’ll get em sent out right away! And… I think I better call maintenance to get this glitter cleaned up. There’s soooooo much

**Candy shrugged a bit**

Candy: Life’s too short not to sparkle!

**The photographer chuckled a bit as he took out his phone. Candy grabs her mask and puts it on before heading back to the table where she left the plate of brownies. She sees that the plate itself is empty.**

Candy: Awe, man! I was hoping there’d be one left… I’m really hungry and could use a snack on the way back to the hotel.

**Her eyes light up as she sees one single brownie in a little baggie on the table, a few inches from the plate. She grabs it up and opens the bag, taking a big bite out of it.**

Candy: MMMM that brownie is sooooo good…

**She tilted her head a little bit as there was a SLIGHT aftertaste that caught her off guard.**

Candy: Oh boy, I should probably put more chocolate in these next time… oh well

**She shrugs it off and takes another bite before she leaves the area towards her car in the garage. Mere seconds after she disappears, 2 stagehands walk up to the table. One looks around, confused.**

Stagehand 1: Um… I swear I left it right here…

Stagehand 2: Man and I was hoping to get that last brownie from Candy. Everyone said they were the best brownies they have ever had!

Stagehand 1: That uh… that wasn’t one of Candy’s brownies… It was my… “special” brownie

Stagehand 2: “Special”... like laced?

Stagehand 1: Yes… and edible from the dispensary.

*The second stagehand starts laughing uncontrollably**

Stagehand 2: You are SO gonna get fired!

Scene Two: A Bad Trip
When: About an hour after we last saw Candy

**The scene opens up inside the hotel suite that was being rented out by Marcus and Candy. Specifically, the little kitchen nook that it included. There was a mini fridge with some random food items, and a cupboard as well. The fridge door was wide open and the cupboards too. Food was spread all over the small counter, the floor, and the table off to the side as well. Candy was seen sitting on the couch with random candy bar wrappers, chip bags, and all sorts of snack wrappers surrounding her. Fluffy and Hero were laying on the floor, keeping a very close eye on her. Marcus comes out of the bedroom and his jaw just… drops to the floor.**

Marcus Cage: Candy? Are you ok?

**Candy looks up at him, grins HUGE, and giggles as she speaks faster than usual.**

Candy: Ijustgotbackfromtheshoot **deep breath** andiwassohungrybutididn’tknowwhatiwanted

**She giggled again as she looked around**

Candy: Is there any more of that yummmmmmmy brownie???

**She looked and found the empty baggy, and looked sad that it was gone. She then got distracted almost instantly with something on a plate in front of her.**

Candy: OHMYGAWDMARCUS! You gotta try this DELICIOUS sammich I made! It’s peanut butter and M&Ms!

**She takes a huge bite of this “sandwich” as Marcus flinches a little bit.**

Marcus Cage: How much sugar have you had today? Because that is just peanut butter and M&Ms between two poptarts…

**She took a bite, giggled, and looked like she was trying to think**

Candy: See, I had this brownie on my way here from the arena. Then I got SUUUUUUUUPER hungry… so I had some pop tarts, and rice crispy treats, and skittles… I FOUND SOME PIXIE STICKS! And then I saw the M&Ms and thought “O.M.G. I NEED THAT ON A SAMMICH” so I made a sammich. Now I want another brownie!

Marcus Cage: Did you get into my Mt Dew again?

Candy: NO BUT THAT SOUNDS AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!!! DO YOU THINK ROOM SERVICE COULD BE SOME RED BULLS? I WANT WIIIIIIIIIIINGS!

**Marcus, extremely concerned by this point, pops his head back in the room to confirm that Ruby was still sleeping. He slowly closes the door so that she wouldn’t wake up and he walks over towards Candy.**

Marcus Cage: Candy?

**By time he had gotten back over to her, her head was hung low and she was softly snoring. Her “poptart sandwich” still in her hand. He looked around and grabbed the bag from the brownie she says she ate. He sniffed the bag a little bit and immediately knew what was going on. He looked at his wife and shook his head.**

Marcus Cage: Oh… Candy…

**He goes into the other room to grab her a blanket. At this time, a voice is heard. A soft, female voice with a beautiful english accent. She sounded oddly like Dame Judi Dench**

Female Voice: Candy… wake up…

**Candy’s eyes flutter open a bit and she looks over and Fluffy is sitting on the couch next to her, and all the wrappers are gone. Fluffy’s mouth starts to move and that is where the voice was coming from.**

Fluffy: Candy. You need to be preparing for your match against Alicia Lukas. Not lounging around. You think my beautiful collars pay for themselves?

**Candy blinks a few times, confused**

Candy: Fl…Fluffy? Are you… are you talking to me?

Fluffy: Well, I sure as hell am not talking to Hero.

Candy: Language!

**Then, a male voice was heard. A little low on the register, but it sounded… well… like Samuel L Jackson**

Male Voice: Yeah! Watch your mother fucking mouth!

**Candy’s head darts to the other side of her, where Hero was sitting. Why did he sound like Samuel L Jackson? Who freaking knows! Candy’s jaw drops as she looks back and forth between her two TALKING dogs.**

Fluffy: You mongrel.

Hero: Priss.

Fluffy: Candy. Listen to me. That mangy mutt over there doesn’t understand you the same way I do. We’ve been together all my life. I know that you are more worried about fighting Alicia than you let on. Listen to me. You can do it, and you know you can.

Hero: Mother fucker… I never said she couldn’t…

Fluffy: Watch your mouth.

Hero: Candy… listen to ME. You’ve fought bigger and tougher than Alicia. Just because you haven't had the best record lately doesn’t mean a thing.

Candy: I never have had such a bad losing streak as I have in SCW lately. I love SCW, almost everyone is so nice. And they let me play with glitter all the time!

Fluffy: Glitter gets stuck in my fur all the time.

Hero: I pooped out an ornament one time. It hurt a little bit.

Fluffy: I told you not to eat the glitter.

Hero: But it was so sparkly.

Fluffy: Look… you are missing the point. Candy, I’ve known you all my life. You are, undoubtedly, one of the sweetest and most naive people on the planet. I am glad that you aren’t trying to make friends with everyone. Not everyone can handle you. And that’s ok. That’s one of the things I love about you, Candy. You are stronger than you appear. You got this.

Hero: Yes, you got this match.

**Candy, still visibly confused and a little scared, looks between the two dogs sounding like a random set of celebrities…**

Candy: I know I can beat Alicia. She may be mean, but she is good in the ring too. It’s gonna be a tough match either way. Win or lose, the fans get a great show. And that’s what’s important. Remember?

**Fluffy and Hero both bark as Candy starts hearing another voice.**

Marcus Cage: Candy…???

**Her eyes close for a second and flutter back open, back to the scene of the wrappers all over. Marcus was crouched down in front of her, shaking her lightly to wake her up. She snapped to attention and looked around.**

Candy: FLUFFY AND HERO WERE TALKING TO ME! FLUFFY HAS A BRITISH ACCENT AND HERO HAS A POTTY MOUTH!

**Marcus held in a slight chuckle.**

Marcus Cage: Ok… it’s time for bed. Come on…

**The scene fades to black as he begins to help her to her feet**
user posted image