Author Topic: Dani Weston v Seleana Zdunich v Bea Barnhart  (Read 1738 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Dani Weston v Seleana Zdunich v Bea Barnhart
« on: January 09, 2022, 03:30:47 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match in this thread.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, 7,000 word limit.

Good luck!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2022, 03:41:14 AM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
Re: Dani Weston v Seleana Zdunich v Bea Barnhart
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2022, 08:38:40 AM »
INTERNET CHAMPIONSHIP TRIPLE THREAT

Narrator:  Bea is still in Lawrenceville, Georgia, as she and Bill have things to take care of before traveling to Reno for Inception V. I will turn you over to Bea for her comments concerning her Triple Threat match where the winner earns a shot at the Bombshell Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory X.

The scene switches to the home of Bea Barnhart in Lawrenceville, Georgia. She is in the living room of their home with her husband, Bill Barnhart, and their English Bulldog Iris, and the three are sitting on the couch.

BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR ABILITIES

Bill:  How are you feeling going into your Triple Threat match to earn a shot at the Bombshell Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory X?

Bea:  I’m confident. I never doubt my abilities in the wrestling ring. I’m going to win and then when I challenge for the Bombshell Internet Champion I’ll win that match and become Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion.

Bill:  Always nice to go into a match with confidence as long as the person going into the match isn’t over-confident.

Bea:  Speaking of confidence I want to show you something Iris did recently that shows her confidence is improving.

Bill:  This should be amusing.

Bea:  I assure you it is. Iris come here to Mommy so you can do your dance to the song I have for you.

Iris happily waddles over to Mommy Bea. Bea ells Iris she will play the song for her which is a modified version of Right Said Fred’s I’M TOO SEXY. Iris gets excited as she knows she’s going to do her dance to the song. Bea starts the music. As we listen to the song, and take in the modified lyrics, Iris dances around the room moving to the music and shaking her butt.

I’m too sexy for my collar
I’m too sexy for my leash
I’m too sexy for my dog food
I’m too sexy for my fleas

I’m too sexy for my Vet
I’m too sexy to be your pet
I’m too sexy
I’m. . .too. . .sexy!!!

Iris stops dancing when the music stops. She looks at Mommy Bea with pleading eyes to play the music again so she can dance again but Bea has to inform Iris that her dance routine is over and that she has to present her comments to the viewers for her upcoming match in Inception V. Bill calls Iris to him and she comes to him. The two take off to go to Sweetwater Park for a walk so Bea will not be interrupted when presenting her comments for her upcoming match. Bea returns to sitting on the couch for her presentation.

PRIOR HISTORY IN THE RING DOESN’T MEAN A THING

Bea:  Now that Bill and Iris are gone I can focus on my comments. At Inception V I’m in a Triple Threat match against Danielle Weston and Seleana Zdunich.

Bea smiles.

Bea:  Danielle I see you’ve held the Bombshell Championship at one time. I don’t see any other Championships with your name listed so apparently you’re not as accomplished as you think you are. Being a legend in your own mind is one thing. Translating that into defeating me is another thing. Good luck trying.

Bea presents a large grin this time.

Bea:  As for you, Seleana, the story is different but it will have the same ending as I mentioned for Danielle. We’ve had five matches against each other. Four of those matches were Singles and one was a Triple Threat. You won all of those matches and I can’t state anything but the truth that you won. . .I lost. . .that’s how the sport of wrestling goes sometimes. But now, Seleana, in this Triple Threat, I’m in this match to win. I’m in this match to earn my shot at the Bombshell Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory X. I hope you’re ready to lose to me because I’m ready to win over you and Danielle and then become Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Internet Champion.

SOME PEOPLE DON’T UNDERSTAND COMMENTS FROM OTHERS

Bea:  You two remind me of a friend of mine here in the Lawrenceville, Georgia, area. Kathy is also a Filipina like me. She had a baby girl she named Leah. When she brought Leah to visit us I made the comment  that since her name is Leah she is a Princess like Princess Leah in the movie Star Wars. Kathy got pissed off and yelled at me SHE’S NOT A PRINCESS!!! I was shocked that someone could be that huge of a jerk over an innocent comment so I replied that if she’s not a princess then what the hell is she an Ogre like Fiona from the movie Shrek? At that comment Kathy left and never spoke to me again. Like I give a damn that she’s out of my life and won’t speak to me any longer right? Silence is golden. She couldn’t take a compliment so she tried to turn it on me that I made a rude comment about her baby daughter. I’m sure both of you are going to stop talking to me after I defeat you and earn the right to face the Bombshell Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory X. Do you think you two turning your backs on me and not talking to me is a punishment? Nope! It’s a blessing!

ARE THEY DUMB ASS COMMENTS OR SMART ASS COMMENTS?

Bea picks up a sheet of paper from the coffee table.

Bea:  Well, Girls, what does it all come down to? Oh? You have a problem with me calling you girls instead of women? I have my reasons for calling you what you are because you’re not mature and dignified as I am. What I want to talk to you about is the normal dumb ass and smart ass comments you, and other wrestlers, make toward me. You probably think you’re so smart spewing forth comments which are classified as dumb ass or smart ass in nature. Want to know something? Want to get educated? Want to be enlightened? When you look up the terms Dumb Ass and Smart Ass comments you find something interesting.

Bea holds up her sheet of paper and begins to list the information on the sheet.

Bea:  The official definition of a Dumb Ass comment is a statement or comment someone makes to try to appear intelligent and it backfires on them because their statement is stupid compared with the facts. Now do you want to know what the official definition of a Smart Ass comment is? It is a statement or comment someone makes to try to appear intelligent and it backfires on them because their statement is stupid compared with the facts. Holy Shit Batman! Both a Dumb Ass comment and a Smart Ass comment have exactly the same definition! So I have to ask why do we have two different terms for the same type of stupid comments people make? I guess we’ll never know the answer to that. Just like you two will claim to never know the answer why you two lost to me in our upcoming match.

Bea returns the sheet of paper to the coffee table.

WANT TO CHANGE MY MIND. . .BRING IT ON

Bea:  No matter what you two say about me. No matter what you two think about me. No matter what your friends and family think about me. No matter what you attempt to do in our match. The bottom line, and the end result, is that I’m winning our match and I’m going on to face the Bombshell Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory X. Want to try to change my mind? Bring it on!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network to inform the Network they are cutting their camera feed. They wait a few seconds then cut their camera feed and our screen goes dark.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2022, 08:26:09 PM »
Off-Camera

Saturday, January15, 2022
Driveway
Annis Residence
San Clemente, California
10:17 AM  PST

The drive to San Clemente, usually only an hour, had taken twice as long today owing to a bit of road construction that had apparently gone horribly wrong. All the while, Seleana Zdunich had been sitting in her new ride thanking the gas tank for being full before she started the drive south from the Hollywood Hills. As she pulls into the driveway, the owner, her daughter-in-law, fellow wrestler Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis is standing there to greet her.

Halo: Heya, Mama Sel! Porsche, huh?

Seleana steps out of the car and nods to her daughter-in-law.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina wanted to buy me another…

She trails off, her hand almost dancing a she tries to describe the intention of her wife.

Seleana Zdunich: Well, you are aware.

Halo can’t help but laugh.

Halo: Yeah, I do. B-Brat’s the same way when it comes to certain things. Though, cars ain’t really her bag. Like I have the truck and the bike and…

Seleana raises her hand to stop the younger woman.

Seleana Zdunich: Bike?

Halo nods.

Halo: Yup, bought me a Harley cause i figured, fuck it, why not, right? People have tended to lump me in with bikers in SRW so I figured I’d give one a spin. Cheech got her one too, so did Jane.

Halo stops herself and starts to snicker.

Halo: Well, Chi Chi got her a Can-Am Spyder. I got me a 2016 Night Rod Special. Found one that was technically used but never actually ridden. Had a mechanic look over it and bought it up quick.

She nods to the car parked in front of her.

Halo: It don’t really compare to the price tag sittin’ here in front of me, I’m sure.

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: You know Christia does not like to do things small. She likes big, grandiose gestures. I did some research into it before she even brought it up. She started talking about things and was keen to get us things. You should have seen how much she and Alex brightened up when I said I wanted something…

The Swedish woman pauses to perform air quotes with her fingers.

Seleana Zdunich: “Big” for myself.

Halo almost started laughing heartily.

Halo: I can understand that. I don’t know what B-Brat would do if I suddenly wanted a car like that but I think she’d wanna party for a minute before she started askin’ who was I and what have I done with her wife?

Seleana nods as she laughs along.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, Christina had been pushing for something like this since we marry. She always ask me why I didn’t wish to buy “the good life.“

Halo can only offer a wry smile.

Halo: And all y’all can say is you already have “the good life” cause y’all got married and found Alex and got Aurora, right?

Seleana nods in agreement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, this is the truth. She is getting better about such things. She has not tried to use big things to cover for things anymore.  She has not tried to buy off Aurora or Alex or me.

Halo’s smile becomes warmer.

Halo: That’s good! She ain’t tried to buy off B-Brat lately either. I don’t think she’s tried to buy off Bray or Sofia either but they could actually use the help most what with the kid and all.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: She was definitely happy that I went and looked over several models.

Halo nods as she takes in the Porsche 911 Turbo.

HKHA: So, what’s with you and black cars?  The Maerati was black and so is this one. Metallic Black I think they call this?

Seleana nods, turning to face her car.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, metallic black. I like it and they stand out.

Halo frowns.

Halo: They do?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: When everything else in garage is pink or purple? You see black, you know it mine.

Halo nods knowingly.

Halo: I spose that’s true. What’s Alex drive?

Seleana Zdunich: A blue Mazda Vx 5.

Halo nods.

Halo: So if y’all see black…

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, you know it is mine. Chavy and her sister were who I gifted new vehicles to. Chavy’s car was falling apart. She was always having to ask others for rides.  So I got her a Lexus GX. Melissa was more like you, she wanted a motorcycle and so I helped her find one to her liking.

Halo grins.

Halo: What’d she get?

Seleana grins back.

Seleana Zdunich: The same as you.

Halo nods approvingly.

Halo: Nice, maybe I get her to ride with us.

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: She might be keen. Do you enjoy?

Halo nods.

Halo: I like my Raptor, but I do love the bike too. Chi Chi just likes to make it go vroom vroom, but, she did that with the car Miss Doku gave her too. Jane’s been takin’ to it as well.

She pauses, once again trying not to laugh.

Halo: I’m sure there’s a few who would say it’s appropriate that she rides bitch.

Seleana gives Halo a slightly disapproving look and Halo nods back both knowingly and apologetically.

Halo: I know, I know, but that’s what you call ridin’ on the back behind someone else and we both know B-Brat ain’t exactly the most popular woman on the planet when it comes to our work colleagues.   

Seleana sighs.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, have Jane and Chi Chi become less hostile with her?

Halo shrugs.

Halo: Ongoin’ process. Spose we’ll see how shit goes movin’ forward now that she’s apologized and all. I don’t think they really bought it…

Seleana nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: I can understand their skepticism. Brittany has a track record for this.

Halo nods.

Halo: We can pick ‘em, can’t we, Mama Sel?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja…

The two snicker to each other as they walk into the house, both excited for the future.

On-Camera

Saturday, January 17, 2022
Driveway
Zdunich Residence
Hollywood Hills
Los Angeles, California
5:01 PM  PST

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in the driveway of the home she shares with her wife, Christina Zdunich, their girlfriend, Alexandra Caldwell and their eleven-year-old daughter, Aurora. Dressed in jeans and a Gutter Ballet t-shirt, Seleana stands next to her brand-new metallic black Porsche 911 Turbo.

Seleana Zdunich: That new car smell, ja?

She sniffs the air and smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: It does not last long but it is awesome when it is there.

Inhaling again, Seleana’s smile only grows.

Seleana Zdunich: That is how I feel with another new year in SCW. New matches, new things, new opportunities!

She pats the car ever so gently.

Seleana Zdunich: Now we come to Inception after a break. There will be no excuses given for conditions. We have all had the chance to allow lingering issues to heal. We have all been allowed the time to clear our heads and focus on things proper, ja?

She nods, looking away from the car to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: We come to the show where I will face Dani Weston and Bea Barnhart for the right to challenge the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory, be it Andrea Hernanez or Jessie Salco or even someone else by then.

Her smile shines even brighter into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: This is a beautiful opportunity for all of us, is it not?

Seleana nods yet again.

Seleana Zdunich: Dani Weston has been out of the top spot for years now. She was the one to dethrone Mikah in 2018 when Mikah was on a roll that many expected to be like the one Amber Ryan and Andrea Hernandez have been on recently. No one saw that coming but Dani was able to do it and has seemingly been lost since then. She lost the championship to Alicia Lukas when she was on that roll coming in, who then lost it to me. I lost it right back to Alicia. I kept surging while Dani did not. 

Looking down, Seleana sighs heavily.

Seleana Zdunich: This is your chance, Dani. Your opportunity to put yourself back in the conversation that you should have always been in. The conversation you earned your way into when you accomplished what you did in 2018.

She looks back up into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You should always be in the conversation for who is the best and now you can find your way back there if you just defeat me and Bea and go to that championship match at Blaze of Glory.

Trailing off, Seleana looks away for a second.

Seleana Zdunich: This is also an opportunity for Bea Barnhart…

She nods and then looks back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: You will be standing in the ring with two former World Champions, Bea, and if you win, you are suddenly thrust into that spot where you can prove yourself like you have never been allowed to before, ja?

The smile fades away.

Seleana Zdunich: You have never climbed that mountain to achieve championship standing by yourself. You have managed alongside Bill, but not on your own. This is your chance, Bea…

She clasps her hands together and points with both index fingers extended almost like they're the barrel of a gun.

Seleana Zdunich: You have heard this before, ja?

Seleana nods, the “gun” still pointing into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I have as well and I had to actually get there before it started to slow down. This is true for you as well. You need this, Bea. You need to perform better in this match than you have ever performed before. You need to step up and show the world that Bea Barnhart CAN do this, that Bea Barnhart CAN compete with anyone!

Her hands finally separate.

Seleana Zdunich: Opportunities like this do not come along that often, Bea, you need to grab it like you have never grabbed anything before.

Her expression hardens.

Seleana Zdunich: Like Dani and Bea, this is also an opportunity for me as well. I know I need this just as they do if I wish to put myself back into a conversation. I was the SCW Bombshell Champion in 2019, ja?

She nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, three years ago. I have gotten multiple shots at regaining it and failed and I have also achieved championships again with the Roulette Championship.

Seleana exhales hard.

Seleana Zdunich: That was 2020…

Her expression again hardens.

Seleana Zdunich: Two years ago, ja?

She nods pointedly again.

Seleana Zdunich: This is my opportunity to step up for a championship that I’ve never won before! This is my opportunity to step in and possibly get the chance to fight for that championship against someone I have history with in either Andrea Hernandez or Jessie Salco. Before i can think about either of them though, I must step into the ring with another former World Champion in you Dani and with another woman who works so hard and works so much to get there in you, Bea, ja?

Seleana nods pointedly one more time.

Seleana Zdunich: At Inception, we three step into that ring, each with something to prove with this opportunity. Dani, Bea, I know I will come at you with everything I have, will you?

The camera zooms in slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Will you come like you did against Mikah, Dani? Will you come like the woman possessed that has nothing left to lose, Bea?

She nods and points to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: I come to show the world that the jungle… still remembers!  At Inception that new car smell opportunity says…

The camera zooms in to frame Seleanss’ face.

Seleana Zdunich: Välkommen till djungeln!

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2022, 12:10:08 PM »
I WILL WALK AWAY THE WINNER TO GO ON TO FACE THE INTERNET CHAMPION AT BLAZE OF GLORY X

Narrator:  I spoke with Bea Barnhart before giving you my lead-in comments for her presentation and I assure you Bea is fired up and plans on winning her Internet Championship qualifier match against Danielle Weston and Seleana Zdunich.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

The scene changes and we see Bea Barnhart relaxing in Sweetwater Park which is located near her home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Bill and Iris are not sitting with her at the picnic table so we assume Bill and Iris either stayed home or they’re walking around the park while Bea presents her comments for her upcoming match.

Bea:  Before I address my two opponents, Danielle and Seleana, I wish to make general comments based on some bullshit others have said about me. Many of you make comments about your concern that I attend the matches of Bill Barnhart and Senor Vinnie. You seem to have an issue that, in addition to being an active wrestler in Sin City Wrestling, I’m also their legally licensed Manager and I have the right to be at ringside for matches involving Bill or Vinnie or both. You also need to remember I was serving as their Manager before I decided to become an active wrestler on the Roster. Some of you commented that I shouldn’t be allowed at ringside even though I’m legally their Manager. At the same time that you lame assholes demand that I not be allowed to serve as Manager for Vinnie and Bill and be in their corner during their matches, you have your thugs coming to the ring to interfere in matches of Bill, Vinnie, and other wrestlers. What part of YOU ARE F*CKING HYPOCRITES! are you not understanding? Sheesh! The crap you have to put up with from incompetent, moronic, idiotic, and pathetic, and jealous wrestlers in the sport.

Bea motions with her hand as if she is tossing those ignorant people, who disrespect her as a legal Manager in Sin City Wrestling, over her shoulder to land in a trash heap.

UNCALLED FOR NEGATIVE COMMENTS

Bea:  I have to let you know I was surprised by the comments from Seleana. This is a person who has defeated me five times in five matches. Anyone else would have jumped in front of the camera and hurled insults and demeaning comments in my direction. When Seleana made positive comments, encouraging comments, and letting me know that I can achieve my top potential in wrestling, I was surprised and it gave me more respect for Seleana than I had before. That doesn’t mean I’m going to back down and lose a sixth time to her. It means I need to bear down, stand up, go full speed ahead, and perform at my best in my upcoming match.

Bea gives a thumbs up into the camera.

HELLO?

Bea:  Now that the nice comments for one of my opponents is out of the way I now come to Danielle. Danielle? Danielle? DANIELLE??? HELLO??? I guess the statement that SILENCE IS GOLDEN might be in play here and the song SILENCE IS GOLDEN comes to mine. The lyrics go Silence is golden. . .But my eyes still see. . . Why the silence? Why don’t you have anything to say? Only you know the answer to that question.

Bea looks deep into the camera.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

Bea:  Hi losers! Yes I’m addressing my two opponents Danielle and Seleana but I don’t mean my comments to be disrespected or insulting. My comments are from confidence and not from being a jerk who wants to insult my opponents. Why do I consider you two losers? Because you’re going to lose to me in our Triple Threat match at Inception V. I’ve already heard the rumors, and assaults on my character, from many wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling. The majority of comments consists of them stating they don’t believe I have a snowball’s chance in hell of defeating you two and moving on to Blaze of Glory X to challenge for the Bombshell Internet Championship. I know you all believe by what I’m planning on accomplishing in our match is impossible. Therefore let me present to you a quote from a brilliant and admired man, Nelson Mandela, to put everything in perspective. Nelson Mandela is quoted as saying IT ALWAYS SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE UNTIL IT’S DONE. There you have it! Short, simple, direct, and to the point. That quote from Nelson Mandela applies to me and those who doubt me. To you it seems impossible that I’m going to defeat Danielle and Seleana but when it’s done you’ll realize it is possible and I did, in fact, win the match.

HUNTING COMPARISON

Bea:  I wish to make a comment using hunting as a comparison. Sorry if I offend anyone who enjoys hunting Deer, Elk, and other animals, but I personally don’t feel there’s any skill, sport, or challenge, involved in shooting unarmed animals with a rifle from a long distance away. So what’s the comparison between a coward hiding behind a rifle shooting innocent animals and me facing you two in this Internet Championship Qualifier Triple Threat match? I feel that me walking into our match and easily defeating you two is like a hunter shooting innocent animals. Why? Because I feel you two are like the animals being hunted in that you don’t realize the danger you’re in. You don’t realize you’re going down until you actually go down. I haven’t decided how I’ll end our match when I defeat you two but the end result remains the same in that I defeat you and earn a shot at the Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory X. While I look down on you two on the mat knowing I’m going on to face the Internet Champion you two will be looking up at the overhead lights unable to move due to the beating I put on you.

Bea gives a huge Joker-like grin into the camera.

THE FINAL RESULT

Bea:  As I previously stated I admire and appreciate Seleana even though she has defeated me five times in five matches. I didn’t go into those matches and perform poorly as everyone who watched those matches knows. I went into the match and gave it everything and Seleana got the win. That doesn’t disappoint me or make me sad. What it does is make me more determined to win this match and go on to challenge for the Bombshell Internet Championship. I’m not backing down against my opponents due to previous results of matches. I’m not entering this match over-confident as that usually results in a loss. We’ll see at Inception V what the results of my match will be. Thanks for tuning in and listening to my comments. See you all at Inception V.

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments for today. The camera person calls into the Network and they return to regularly scheduled programming for this time slot.

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 05:13:34 PM »
Off-Camera

Friday, January21, 2022
Living Room
Zdunich Apartment
Las Vegas, Nevada
10:17 AM  PST

Pay-Per-View weekends were always a strange animal and this one would be no different. Inception was set to be in Reno while the SCU Pre-Show would be in Las Vegas. This would allow Seleana and Christina Zdunich to bring their family back to their second home in Las Vegas and allow them to host her sister, Zenna, and Zenna’s wife Linnéa Lacroix as Linnéa would be involved somewhere with the SCU show.

Lnnea and Zenna had arrived with two days before the show to find Christina playing video games with their daughter, Aurora Zdunich. Seleana had been talking with her cousin Freja Lindström before Freja headed upstairs to spend time with her girlfriend, Lucy Osman.

Seleana Zdunich: Come in, Alex is in Chicago for her match tomorrow.. 

Linnéa and Zenna follow Seleana in, all of them taking a spot on the couch.

Seleana Zdunich: These are always strange weekends.

Linnéa shrugs.

Linnéa Lacroix: At least both shows are in the same state this time. I mean, really can’t beat being in Vegas and Reno both.

Seleana nods, smiling slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, is true. I wish Halo could be here already as well.

Zenna Zdunich: Or that we were in Georgia with her?

Seleana nods in acknowledgement.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja. It would make preparing for this three-way with Dani Weston and Bea Barnhart easier if we did not have to worry about Halo getting back from Georgia. Fighting Eric Donavan is no joke. I know she is keen but who knows what shape she will be in after, ja?

Linnéa nods her agreement.

Linnéa Lacroix: He was the man when Z and I were breaking in.

Zenna grins.

Zenna Zdunich: He looked like he had not lost a step since New Era when we were in Hybrid with Maja.

Linnéa Lacroix: Even as the owner.

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: It is her first match wearing her Shieldmaidens colours as well. Chi Chi and Jane will be the same at the Inception pre-show here in Vegas.

Linnéa nods right back.

Linnéa Lacroix: I will be watching this show intently. Jenifer’s got a big fight and I know Halo and I are gonna be looking at all the winners coming out of this like, hm, which one might be next for me?

Zenna grins.

Zenna Zdunich: Do you have any you’re looking at?

Linnéa shrugs.

Linnéa Lacroix: I’m waiting to see if Jenifer gets fucked over again. They tried, I can’t remember how long to let her have the fight with Merlot and it got run over what felt like a thousand times. Then it finally happened and she had to take time off after. Now she gets the second shot at that fight and I can’t help but think somebody, be it an Angel of Filth or a Veronica Taylor or half a dozen others will find a way to fuck it up for them again! .

Seleana frowns.

Seleana Zdunich: Would Lexa not dislike that?

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: Has Veronica Taylor ever given a rat’s ass about what somebody else did or did not enjoy unless her name was Bianca Davis?

Linnéa snickers.

Linnéa Lacroix: Not that I’ve seen. She even sort of crapped on Gianni that way!

Seleana nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, is the truth. Her work with the Pretty Committee speaks for itself. I would have been keen to get another chance to fight them in WWA before the end.

Zenna shrugs.

Zenna Zdunich: Christina made sure that was untenable.

Seleana nods sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, she apologize for that.

Linnéa grins.

Linnéa Lacroix: You could alway come down to SCU some time and beat her ass!

Zenna Zdunich: Or we could see about going back to SRW to get both her and Bianca.

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: I would be keen!

Linnéa Lacroix: You that keen for Reno then?

Seleana ponders this question and shrugs. 

Seleana Zdunich: I am keen, ja. Dani Weston is a great former champion. She has shown her abilities to everyone and I want to see her come back with the same form. Bea Barnhart is a woman with all the tools. This should be a wonderful match with a golden opportunity at the end. The winner faces the Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory and both options for that champion excite me. 

Zenna smirks.

Zenna Zdunich: Andrea Hernandez and Jessie Salco?

Seleana nods to her sister.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja!  You have talked with Jessie before.

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja, I have. Her taste in music rival Kattunge’s.

Linnéa smirks.

Linnéa Lacroix: Havok and Warbringer and the like?

Zenna nods.

Zenna Zdunich: Ja!

Linnéa nods right back.

Linnéa Lacroix: It does rival Katra’s then!

Seleana grins brilliantly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja and we have had many matches before. We have a good rivalry between us in the ring. Andrea Hernandez is a different story entirely.

Linnéa Lacroix: She’s the bitch that used you to piss off Christina, right?

Seleana nods in response.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja and I want a piece of my own. I am keen for either of those but I must get there first.

Zenna nod.

Zenna Zdunich: Then you focus on that, ja?

Seleana nods back.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.

On-Camera

Friday, January 21, 2022
Parking Lot
Zdunich Apartment
Las Vegas, Nevada
5:01 PM  PST

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in the parking lot of the apartment building her family lives in when in Las Vegas and nods to everyone watching.

Seleana Zdunich: Two days, ja?

She nods as she looks up the street towards the Strip.

Seleana Zdunich: Two days and SCW comes to Reno, Nevada for Inception!

Nodding still, she turns her gaze back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Two days and I face off with Dani Weston and Bea Barnhart for the right to challenge the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion at Blaze of Glory!

The slight smile that she had been wearing fades.

Seleana Zdunich: Two days and here we stand waiting to hear from Dani Weston and I will admit, this is disappointing.

Her hands come together almost as if in prayer.

Seleana Zdunich: I was hoping to what the Dani Weston that won the World Championship. I was hoping to hear the Dani Weston that can compete with anyone on the roster. I was hoping to hear THE Dani Weston remind everyone why she is in this match in the first place and why she is a big deal in SCW!

She nods, her hands remaining in place.

Seleana Zdunich: That was the Dani Weston I wanted here! I wanted the Dani Weston that is a world beater! I wanted the Dani Weston that is a championship conqueror! I wanted the Dani Weston that makes every card she is on better! I wanted the Dani Weston that if she came in at the top of her game, no one would be surprised if she won this match dn then went to Blaze of Glory and defeated whoever holds that Internet Championship when the time comes!

Seleana separates her hands and slaps herself in the chest.

Seleana Zdunich: I wanted you to be the best you can be Dani because if I lose to that person, there is no shame in it and if I defeat her, it means I have done something worthy of notice! It means I have accomplished something that is worthy of the golden ticket opportunity that comes with this match!

Her hands come together like she’s praying again.

Seleana Zdunich: I hope we still see that Dani arrive because you are always worth that, Dani! You are worth the best and worth being in that conversation!

Her hands separate again and fall to her sides.

Seleana Zdunich: Now we have heard from Bea Barnhart and I must say I am disappointed in what we have heard there as well.

She shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: No, not disappointed, disgusted and insulted!

Seleana points angrily, her hand almost becoming a blur as it stabs the air. 

Seleana Zdunich: Once more, you are given the chance to prove you are more than you have been before and once more you speak like a spoiled child who does not really understand what she is doing! You call us “girls”, admit you know it is demeaning and then say you do not care.

Once again, Seleana shakes her head, this time anger coloring her entire visage.

Seleana Zdunich: What is wrong with you, Bea? Why do you always speak like you have less maturity than what is ascribed to my stepdaughter? Why do you always speak as someone desperately trying to convince herself rather than everyone else.

She stabs the air again.

Seleana Zdunich: You never sound like you truly have that confidence, just whatever you can think of that someone is supposed to say before they step into the ring.

Her finger wags as she cocks her head slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: You are correct, we have had many matches before and you have managed to look somehow better and yet somehow the same every time. You always end up making the same mistake and now you tell us all this match will be different…

Seleana’s face becomes confused and skeptical.

Seleana Zdunich: Why? Because you say so?

The Swee simply shoots the camera a look of disbelief.

Seleana Zdunich: What have you changed? What have you learned? What will you do differently this time that you never have before?

She points accusingly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: If you continue down this path, you will never rise above like we all know you should be able to! You should be the phoenix burning brightly and rising from the ashes of who you used to be but every time you look like you might manage, somehow you crash right back into the ashes again. Your light extinguishes a little more every time and now I see you stepping into the ring with two former World Champions with a chance to go on and challenge competitors like Andrea Hernandez and Jessie Salco and you do the same as before! 

Seleana looks away in disgust.

Seleana Zdunich: As much I despise her, Andrea Hernandez, Jessie Salco and the Internet Championship all deserve more than that Bea! Inception deserves more than that! Blaze of Glory deserves more than that! Dani and I deserve more than that and YOU deserve more than that!

Looking back, Seleana shakes her head like a disappointed parent.

Seleana Zdunich: Why do you refuse to help yourself, Bea?

She turns and starts to walk back to her door.

Seleana Zdunich: In two days… we find out…

She arrives at the door, stops and turns back to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: In two days, we meet in the great crucible that is the ring and we burn away everything else. We burn away the lies and the false promises and falsehoods given by others that are irrelevant to what is really at the heart of the matter. We three enter that crucible and we burn away the inaccuracies and irrelevancies until we are left with nothing but the solid core truth!

Seleana raises a solitary finger.

Seleana Zdunich: Three will become one and that one will go on to Blaze of Glory and challenge for the Internet Championship.

She nods with a tone of finality.

Seleana Zdunich: Let us begin, ja?