Author Topic: Boring me to tears (Kat vs Bea)  (Read 626 times)

Offline Kat Jones

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Boring me to tears (Kat vs Bea)
« on: December 10, 2021, 04:38:22 PM »

Silly people making silly threats are always a source of annoyance.. And one such a person would be Bea.. Last time we heard from Bea she was making all sorts of accusations towards the champion.. Now it was obvious what would happen when she did that.. She found herself getting her ass kicked.. Amber is never one to take lightly and why judge her by what man did. He is his own man after all and Amber is busy enough with the never ending long line of the same damn challengers demanding a title shot that she gets to destroy.. And now.. Now it is Kat’s turn.. It is becoming a true family affair.. Bea has little to go on where Kat is concerned.. Kat is new to the company and the only thing they have seen so far is that she is indeed Amber Bane’s sister.. Amber was waiting on Kat to join her in SCW for way too long and that she is not gunning for Amber’s title.. Other than that there is social media and if she believes anything said or shown on twitter maybe it would be time to get this mandatory mental health check done that the boss was alluding to on said Twitter.. Let’s wait and see what kind of bullshit she makes up this time shall we…

Kat was getting ready to travel to Tucson Arizona but she was not making her way over there alone. Her mentor and trainer Whisper was joining her on the flight as she was wanting to see the action up close and personal herself. Kat picked her outfits to choose from for her match in SCW she has to travel on for another match two days later so coming home in between made no sense. She rubbed the new tattoo on the back of the neck gently. She heard the footsteps in the hallways of her mountain home and smiled as she turned around.

Chris : You almost packed and ready to go..

Kat nodded and put the last of the gear in her suitcase..

Kat : Yeah I brought options to choose from.. I got the boots, pads and tape.. The leather jacket is going to start shit again at the airport.. You would think they know me by now.. some tops, jeans, stuff like that..

Chris : You got this.. Besides.. Whisper is travelling along with you..

Kat : I seriously wish she did not.. One of these days they will tempt her and she will put those damned boots back on..

The thought itself made Kat shake her head. So far the old bitch was really content to stay retired and just train others. But when you put a wrestler that can still go in a place where she could sign up and kick ass. The temptation might be too much.

Chris : I doubt she will let herself be tempted to a full return however if someone is stupid enough to pick a fight with her even now at this age I am sure she will have no problem decking them.

Kat : Oh don’t we all know it.. And now I gotta deal with Bea first.. She is not a bad wrestler so it is not going to be super easy but she is so focused on my sister it is hilarious to the point where I am not even sure if she knows just how much trouble she is in..

Chris : She will find out the hard way then.. Besides you are not known to be the sister of.. She is going to find out that you are a force by yourself.. And just because you are the sister of it should be making them even more careful with how they choose their words. But you know they won’t..

Kat smirked and shrugged it off..

Kat : They never learn babe.. They never learn.. You got the weekend off right.. Are you traveling along for the shows babe? You can catch up with Amber and Mac at the hotel or the show.. I would love it if you are there with me..

Chris : I wouldn’t miss it for the world…I had already packed my bag. It is downstairs..

Kat : Keep an eye on the old bitch for me… I do not want her to be involved in any of it.. Lord knows she already is getting in too deep with all of us there..

Chris held Kat close and kissed her forehead gently and Kat cuddled into him..

Chris : I will keep an eye on her but you should not concern or worry about what she does.. She still has her wings.. When needed she can still kick all their asses.. There is a reason why so many fear that old bitch to this day..

Kat nodded as she was one of them.. Not many things do.. But Whisper in one of those murderous moods was enough to send her hightailing it out of there right quick.

Chris : If she can keep all of you guys in line.. She can handle herself.. Come on.. I want coffee and yours always tastes better than mine..

Now the whole travel to the SCW show could be put in here but it is the same always for every single wrestler right.. Go to the airport.. Deal with customs.. Get scanned.. Searched.. Have to explain that yes that wicked looking leather jacket is part of your ring attire.. Grab your phone.. Show pictures.. Be forced to take a selfie with them.. Finally get cleared to go through customs.. Wait to get on the flight… So much waiting!! Sleep on the flight catching a quick catnap.. No pun intended.. Land with a jolt.. Get off the plane and then have to do the same damn thing when you have landed.. Customs check… Explain the shit ton of metal and studs.. Keep your cool when they handle your studded tops with a way too creepy grin on their face.. Take a selfie with the creeper and then finally get your ass to a hotel where you just want to collapse only to have to do a gym routine so that you can get the jet lagged feeling out of your body.. Break a sweat.. Eat and then finally relax.. And that is where Kat is at now… She is relaxed… For now.

Sitting out on the balcony of her hotel room in Tucson Arizona.. Kat is seen sitting on the ledge of her fourth floor room Kat looks out on the sun setting.. Her raven black hair blowing free in the wind shining unlike the deep black clothing she wears. Often mistaken for Gothic, not even remotely close to being one.. She’s just not that colorful in her wardrobe choices.. She smirked towards the camera and it showed her wicked side more and more..

Kat : Let me introduce myself to everyone.. My name is Kat Jones.. Not related in any way to Alex Jones, our current champion.. Hi two-tone.. How’s the head buddy.. Still suffering from memory loss..  As you could have seen last week I am now signed to SCW.. It took my sister long enough to convince me to sign on the dotted line.. After a lot of interesting match offers I had to.. And when family gets involved you have to.. I am not going to be another one of those idiots coming into the federation with too much ego and demanding shit from anyone. No.. I am here to earn my way up the ladder by dominating my way to the top.. As dominating is what my fucked up family does across the globe in different federations a like.. as Unstable as we may be.. We are indeed a family.. Bound by blood, sweat and tears spilled in the ring over the span of many years..

I am not going to start demanding title shots.. I heard that is the French way of doing things.. Does not work out well if you try that crap. Owners do not like it.. And the champion will snap your back over something so stupid. I do however ask for interesting opponents and that is unfortunately not the case with my opponent in my debut.. My god Bea.. You truly love to hear yourself talk don’t you.. How many times did you try to accuse Amber of being involved in the actions of her husband.. Seriously.. Mac is a big man.. He can think for himself and he will do what ever the fuck he wants to do.. Hell all of them will do whatever the fuck they want to do.. And there is very little you with your threats can do about it..  I think the entire federation got a taste of that this past week.. And if I can guarantee one thing.. He has only just gotten started..

Kat smirked and leaned into the camera and smirked..

Kat : Sawdust in the blood did you in against my sister.. I would say a little dose of WildKat should put you back in your place again.. Tiny girl playing tough guy.. That whole big bad bitch routine means shit to me.. I have fought bigger and better and won.. If you doubt me then go ahead and ask around.. Ask your current SCW Heavyweight Champion Alex Jones.. Ask Roxi Johnson.. As she wants to face me herself.. I have seen what you can do Bea and you are indeed a good wrestler.. Technically sound and everything too.. But it is shadowed by the fact that you talk too damn much crap.. You repeat yourself over and over again in the hopes that someone will believe the crap that you are saying.. But in reality you are boring the world to tears.. To the point that they will close whatever device they were watching SCW on and cry over the minutes of their lives wasted on your bullshit..

Now as much as I will enjoy this match, as I do love to fight a good technically sound wrestler.. And no matter what the outcome may be.. It is a shame that I can only dish out my particular brand of violence on the Bombshells only but that might be a good thing.. For some of the ego’s in the men’s division after all.. I am not going to bitch, scream and shout for a well placed whispered tone carries more weight than your shouting.. You can do so much better but you are stuck in the same pattern of bitch, whine and moan that it is as stale as it is boring.

You assume too much.. I have already had to deal with someone that assumes shit this past week and now I have to deal with another one.. You are making an ass out of yourself with your non-factual assumptions.. No doubt you have spun a shitload of them about me already but I am not even going to bother watching your pathetic crap load of bullshit because of that fact. I am not wanting a nap already.. I really do not give a fuck about you either way. I am sure not many do.. Because you assume.. You have zero proof that my sister had anything to do with the attack on your precious boo.. But you assumed she was involved.. Backpaddled.. Assumed again and backpaddled again.. For more airtime than should have been allowed.. When it comes down to it..

Kat’s face lit up with a sinister smile on her face.. She jumped off the ledge onto the balcony and came a bit closer to the camera.. Her dark eyes focused and sharp..

Kat : Inside that ring you are no match for me.. You are only the first stepping stone on my way here in SCW and I will make you regret your assumptions.. I will make you regret speaking ill of my sister.. I will make you scream and beg for forgiveness and you will be found wanting because inside that ring little girl.. You are going to be in for the ride of your life..

The scene fades to black on Kat’s wicked smirk highlighted by the last of the sun setting rays.