Author Topic: Session 16  (Read 562 times)

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Session 16
« on: December 03, 2021, 08:55:20 PM »
Session 16-Travis Blake and Kaden Kessler

”You mentioned how your relationships always failed…”

Alicia looked up, she shook her head thinking carefully before answering. ”I have no memory of that.” She answered dryly, Dr Whitlow raised an eyebrow and set her pad and pen down, she leaned forward clasping her hands together staring a hol right through Alicia. Truth is since opening up about Chris Cane, since accepting that maybe, just maybe the degradation and destruction of their marriage wasn’t all just on him, Alicia has been thinking about everything, dissecting the past and her role in everything.

And now Dr Whitlow wanted to go deeper into this, tear apart everything and put it back together giving a clearer picture of the truth that would lead to acceptance and growth. Alicia didn’t want to go down this road. Ignorance is bliss right? ”The only way we can get to the root of all your problems and try and move passed and manage them is to show you the truth,,,”

The truth

She ground her teeth together, shaking her head as she looked to the side, unable to make eye contact with Dr Whitlow, unable to even entertain the thought of it. She knew if she did Whitlow would see the doubt and trepidation. ”What if the truth is better left in the past? What if I’m healthier remembering events how I always have?” She finally looked up, right into Dr Whitlows eyes. The wrinkles around them softened as her demeanor changed.

The Doctor was ready to change tact. ”The saying “The truth will set you free” is a fallacy. We all know it. The truth will often lead you to more questions, but the questions are usually easier to answer.” Alicia took a deep breath giving her a nod before relaxing and laying back. Dr Whitlow grabbed her pad and the pen sitting back herself. ”After Chris Cane, you met someone else…what happened?”

What happened indeed.

The relationship with Travis Blake should never have happened. Even in the beginning Alicia knew it. A relationship born from him refusing to leave her alone. After the break up from Chris she should have taken time. Time for herself, time for her sons. Time to heal and feel better. But that isn’t what happened. The moment she became single, the moment the wrestling world knew it she was being pursued. And that is the downside of the wrestling business. You want something well known there’s the three ways of communication.

Telegram

Telephone

Tell-a-wrestler.

And the day after she separated from Chris, Travis was there. He hit up her DMs he got her phone number, he was tweeting her, messaging her and even tried calling her. She wanted to be polite, telling him that she was flattered but not ready. However, eventually she gave in. She went on a date with him, it went about as well as you’d expect. But he was persistent, he was determined. And because of that he was endearing. For months they saw each other, even working for the same company. And eventually she gave in. Alicia just folded, letting Travis call the shots in their relationship, they moved in together, it all went so fast and before Alicia knew it she was in the same position she was with Chris Cane…and she hated it.

”Why do you put up with that shit?” The voice of Kaden Kessler rang out across the locker room. Kaden was someone Alicia had known from the original Honor wrestling. Someone who had been on the main show when she was in developmental, they had been friends, kind of. But now after he supported her on social media and had gotten to know her they had grown closer. So close that Travis hated him. The jealousy was obvious.

And with good reason. Kaden was a womaniser. A playboy. He exuded that bad boy confidence that women fell for. Women including Alicia. He was six foot two, tattooed, dark hair that was slicked back. Alicia shook her head and folded her arms over her chest. ”I dunno Kess, every single time I get home I want to walk right back out again, it feels like he’s suffocating me all the time…”

Kaden shook his head moving around Alicia and sitting next to her, his hands clasping together as he let out a groan of frustration. ”Lic, he does this all the time. I’ve seen him backstage, on twitter and when you’re out with him, he’s clingy, he’s controlling. Why are you with him?” She turned trying to come up with an answer, but there was nothing there. She strained trying to justify it. But, there was nothing. And Kaden knew it. ”You’re trapped, and that just isn’t right for a woman like you, you have to be free Alicia…a free spirit…you’re too damn beautiful to be caged up…”

Her heart fluttered, he thought she was beautiful, or atleast that’s what he said, she looked into his eyes, they came close, and his lips met hers. And then, the door flew open, It was Travis ”WHAT THE FUCK ALICIA?”

”I wanted to give him a reason to leave.”

Alicia whispered as she opened her eyes, staring up at the ceiling. It was dirty, cracked, and the paint was stripping off. A stark contrast to the rest of the office that was clean and well maintained. ”So that reason was kissing another man when you knew he was around somewhere close?”

Alicia slowly nodded as she sat up, she let out a sigh and stretched her neck, rubbing it before standing up. ”It was a way out, only, it wasn’t. Even after that Travis wanted to “work things out” He wanted to try harder. So…I pushed him away harder..” She paused, she pushed her jaw together that made her teeth grind and scrape. ”I slept with Kaden….I knew it wasn’t going to go anywhere, I knew he was just there for sex, but I wanted Travis gone…I wanted him to no longer have a reason to want me…” She trailed off looking down.

Dr Whitlow scribbled a few lines down before looking up with a small smile ”Did it work?” Alicia swallowed and turned to her Doctor with a heavy sigh.

”...No…”

Another week, another contendership

”This is total bullshit”

Well, that is certainly an opener. Alicia Lukas, clearly pissed off and annoyed stomps back and forth, her long blond hair flowing and moving as she paces back and forth.

”I’m sure you all remember the last time you saw me, standing in the ring at High Stakes, facing Andrea and Keira for the i9nternet championship. A match that should have been one on one. See, Keira got handed a title shot, I took offense, I challenged Keira and beat her. And instead of the match changing from Keira and Andrea to myself and Andrea it became a triple threat match. And as per usual Keira dropped the ball. Something this woman does with an incredible amount of consistency. She dropped the ball with the Bombshells title after fluking her way into winning it…”

“She dropped the ball with every single thing she has ever done. When was the last time she had a title reign or a moment that meant anything? And this woman at the biggest show of the year, got pinned and beat and stopped me from winning the internet title. Then right after ran her mouth trying to get a rematch. Excuse me? Are you serious? If anyone deserved a rematch and a one on one shot it’s the woman who DIDN’T stare at the fucking lights.”

“But, that isn’t what happened is it?”

“No, instead of getting a one on one match against Andrea I have been put in a fourway contenders match. Another hoop to jump through when SCW should, quite honestly be begging for someone like me to face Andrea. And quite simply, Andrea should too. Andrea should be the one out there asking to face me since I’ve beaten her one on one, since I am the only one that could legitimise her reign. Think about it, she pinned Keira, big fucking whoop. Keira got handed a shot, she lost to me and then she failed and got beaten in a match that should never have happened….so now, I have to beat three other women to get the shot that I should have had to begin with…”

Alicia laughs to herself and rolls her eyes clearly still in a bad mood and angry.

”But that is the story of my life here right? I have been one of the most consistent performers in this company and most of my losses are in matches where I had no control over it. I have lost more matches by not even getting pinned than everyone else. And now I have to ask. Why are the other three here? Why have they been selected? I just had a match where I was in contendership for the title, I just got screwed by someone else losing the match, but these three? Are you kidding me? Jessie Salco? Are we just handing her opportunities again? Do you know hoiw little that Internet title would mean if Jessie Salco somehow became the number one contender for it?”

“I don’t think we want to give Andrea the night off that bad do we?”

“Lets face it, Jessie doesn’t have the best record in matches involving me. In fact, if I’m in the match it’s guaranteed that Jessie Salco isn’t going to win. She has never, ever won a match I have been involved in. Jessie has failed time and time again, yet while I succeed, while I stand in the ring against the best of the best week in and week out Jessie stumbles, falls and never learns from her mistakes. And this is someone we’re supposed to respect? This is so0meone we’re supposed to find endearing and want to succeed? No, I don’t think so…”

“Jessie, you can keep trying, you can keep turning up and facing people one on one, or tag matches or multi person matches, you can keep talking about how you’re not going to let it all get you down but in the end sweetheart you are nothing but a failure who can’t stop tripping over her own goddamn feet, so I need to stop you from fluking your way into a title shot…”

Alicia points at the camera as if pointing at Jessie with a sneer on her face.

”And you have to ask yourself, why is Seleana here? Don’t get me wrong, Sel is a great athlete and someone who week nin and week out tries as hard as she can, but why is she here? Why is she getting this opportunity after Bella beat her? Bella made her look unfocused and untalented. In fact that is the worst Seleana has looked in months. And this is what I was worried about with her. See, Seleana is talented, as I have said and will say time and time again. But she is happy coasting along. She is happy just smiling and waving to everyone and acting like the nicest girl on earth.”

“She never shows fire, she never shows anger, she never shows passion. We never get an angry or determined Seleana, all we get is the same happy go lucky smiling blonde bimbo. The same speeches, the same wannabe bullshit, week in week out. Wash rinse and repeat. And I’m tired of it Seleana. I am tired of waiting for you to stand up and actually show passion for this business. I am tired of putting faith and respect in you and on your name”

“Respect based off something you did years ago.”

“Respect based on the fact your idiot wife cost me a championship and you had the pride in yourself and in your career to give me a rematch right away. And after that failure you have just been the same person. Never evolving, never trying. Just being pretty little Seleana Zdunich. And to be honest, it’s time you stopped, it’s time you packed your shit and retired to go be a veterinarian or snail wrangler or whatever else you want to be..cause honey…a professional wrestler ain’t it..”

Alicia offers a shrug and shakes her head.

”And Dani, Dani Weston. Don’t think I forgot about byou. Even if most of the wrestling world has. When I first came into SCW you were the first big match I had. The first woman who stood in front of me and really showed me the type of competition I was lacking in that other company. See in Honor I had been so dominant for so long winning both their titles and holding them both at the same time I had forgotten what it was like to be pushes. Cause Jessie Salco sure as shit didn’t do it, Crystal didn’t do it and Mercedes Vargas fell to me real quick, but you? You stood in front oif me and offered up the kind of resistance I craved…”

“The kind I needed”

“I was ready to get in the ring with you and let you push me and that you did. You pushed me to my limits, you beat me, you took the SCW bombshells title out of my grasp as we went to unify the titles. And I was happy. I was happy because tasting defeat like that pushed me to be better. And I took the loss, I came back and I beat you. And that is the difference between us Dani. You beat me, I came back stronger, I beat you and your shining light started to fade away. You went from the “most improved” to being an afterthought. You never reached those heights again and slowly disappeared. Only to triumphantly resurrect your career recently by beating Mikah…”

“Another faded star…”

“And how did you celebrate Dani? You called yourself the “queenslayer” and promptly lost to Johanna Krieger, another member of Wolfslair. Wow. The great return. And now you get this opportunity. After coming back and beating Mikah who, lets face it, has seen better days…great. Sorry Dani, you’re running into a fucking bulldozer…all of you are…and I want my goddamn one on one match. And if I have to go through you three to do it…you damn sure better realise I will..”