Author Topic: No Thanks Giving  (Read 539 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
No Thanks Giving
« on: November 26, 2021, 09:54:54 PM »
It's a beautiful night in Stanford, California as Char Kwan can be seen sitting on a bench just outside a candy store. There is a sign that reads closed as Char just shakes her head.

Krystal Wolfe, if you think I am finished with your punk ass then you are going to be in for a rude awakening. We all know you got freaking lucky against me at High Stakes. Once I am done with this disgustingly happy individual then I will be coming for you.

Char moves her head down towards the ground.

Is this some sort of joke?

Char lifts her head up as her eyes are telling the entire story.

Candy's last match was on that stupid cruise ship. Since then she had become a non factor on this roster. Now that she is back, am I just supposed to care? Candy means nothing to me. She is just another body I get to throw around inside that ring. If Candy wanted an easy match then she should have gone for Crystal Hilton or Jessie Salco. Because I won't take it easy as on her. I will do the same thing I did to Azzurine Vebbins. I will put this bitch on the shelf.

A hand appears into the shot as it drops the softball bat into Char's lap. Char smiles while holding it up.

Candy, I know you are a former Roulette Champion so after I beat you within an inch of your life. I will be knocking down Krystal's door and letting her know we aren't done. I don't care how much candy you eat or shower those disgusting cretins because at the end of the day. I will be the one left standing. The Japanese Siren will sing a song of violence and bloodshed. Candy will find out that one Slice of Asia will be enough to put her down.

Char gets up from the bench as a brick is tossed through the glass doors. The glass shatters as Char disappears into the shadows as sirens echo in the distance.