Author Topic: BULLSHIT. . .FLAT OUT BULLSHIT!!!  (Read 540 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
BULLSHIT. . .FLAT OUT BULLSHIT!!!
« on: November 24, 2021, 12:12:05 PM »
BULLSHIT. . .FLAT OUT BULLSHIT!!!

Narrator:  This match for the World Bombshell Championship for Bea Barnhart came as a surprise. After the cowardly beat down of her husband, Bill Barnhart, and their friend Senor Vinnie, Bea demanded action be taken because of the cowardly attack by Mac Bane, Ken Davison, Supreme Machine, and Dominick Strife, for their actions. When Management came up with forcing Amber Ryan, who is Mac Bane’s wife, to defend the World Bombshell Championship against Bea. . .well. . .shit happens and it damn sure did in this case.

AT STANFORD, CALIFORNIA, READY FOR CLIMAX CONTROL 317

SOMEONE FAILED TO DO THEIR JOB PROPERLY

The scene changes and we are taken to the hotel room of Bea Barnhart which is near Stanford University in California. We see Bea is pacing back and forth, stomping her feet, and yelling stuff. She’s obviously still pissed off over the attack on Bill and Vinnie at Climax Control 316. Since this is not what we normally see in a Bea Barnhart promo segment we wonder if perhaps the camera person inadvertently left their camera running after they ran a test to ensure the camera is working properly.

Bea:  Arghhhh! There’s gonna be hell to pay for the bullshit attacks Mac and his goons continue to do upon Bill and Vinnie.!It takes a special type of coward to have to attack others two-on-one, three-on-two, and four-on-two, like those weak assholes have been doing!

Bea kicks one of the chairs then she spins around and heads back in the other direction.

Bea:  At least my complaint to Management was understood and they took action against Mac as he is the ringleader of the group of thugs! I feel bad Amber Ryan has to take the punishment since I’m not allowed to be assigned to take on Mac one-on-one!

While Bea is ranting on the cheap attacks by Mac and company she glances over to see the camera person show up and stand next to their camera and they start to go over the camera to ensure it is still working properly. Bea asks the camera person if the camera has been on all this time and the person realizes they forgot to turn the camera feed off before taking a break. They apologize to Bea for the mistake but Bea goes nuclear on them.

Bea:  I should contact your Supervisor and have you fired! You don’t set up your camera and leave it running! People involved might do or say something that gets broadcast to the public and then your company ends up with a lawsuit! I can’t undo what you did to me but you damn sure better toe the line from here out or your job at the Network is over is that clear?

The camera person assures Bea there will not be any further glitches in the broadcast. Bea takes a few minutes to calm down and then she informs the camera person she is ready to go live to broadcast her comments on her upcoming match. The camera person informs Bea when they are live broadcasting and she launches into her comments.

WHAT CAUSED THIS MATCH WITH AMBER RYAN TO HAPPEN

Bea:  It is obvious that Bill and Iris are not with me on this trip. Bill went home after Climax Control 316 and he has been under the care of our family physician, Doctor Kim, for the injuries he sustained at the hands of Mac Bane and his three thugs. Our neighbor, Peter, offered to take care of Iris at his home since he lives three houses down and has a dog to keep Iris company.

Bea is about to continue with her comments when her cell phone rings. When she looks at the Caller ID she sees the call is from her husband Bill.

Bea:  I apologize for the interruption but this call is from Bill. To show you how transparent I am, as compared to the rest of you in Sin City Wrestling, I’ll place my call on speaker so everyone knows what we’re discussing so nobody has to take hallucinating drugs and then in their drug-induced state of mind try to make up what me and Bill talked about. Thanks for the call, Bill, but you need to know I’m just starting to air my comments for my upcoming match so if we can keep this call short I can get back to my comments on the match.

Bill:  That’s easy to do. I’m calling to let you know what Doctor Kim said about my condition after being attacked by cowards at Climax Control 316.

Bea:  What did Doctor Kim say?

Bill:  He said X-Rays came out fine. He said other than having some bruises, both external and internal, and several scratches and cuts, I’m good to go whenever I’m ready.

Bea:  Great news! I was concerned that you might have sustained more severe injuries but you’re tougher than your attackers thought you were.

Bill:  Let me provide a quick reminder for the viewers of how tough I am. I told the story numerous times of the feud between me and my half-brother Chris Shipman. He vowed to kill me. Yes he vowed to end my life for HIS poor choices in his life which included him being found guilty of the death of our sister. Back in the previous Wrestling Federation we worked in for ten years we were always assigned to the most vile, vicious, and career ending, matches ever known to the sport of wrestling and most of those matches were so evil, demonic, and dangerous, they are permanently banned from the sport of wrestling. Today I’m still in the sport of wrestling. I’m still holding a Championship. I still never back down. And I’m still alive. But where is Chris Shipman? After failing to take me out I guess Chris Shipman either quit trying and went into hiding or maybe he’s already deceased. I don’t know and I don’t care. The cowardly attack by Mac and his thugs will come back to haunt them. I’ve taken enough of your air time Bea so I’ll end the call and you continue with your comments. And you can thank Mac and his goons for you getting this shot at the World Bombshell Championship.

Bea:  Thanks Bill.

Bea ends the call then returns to her match comments.

BULLSHIT. . .FLAT OUT BULLSHIT

Bea:  That attack on Bill and Vinnie at Climax Control 316 was BULLSHIT! Just flat out BULLSHIT!!! Since the cowardly, chickenshit, bullshit, four-on-two beat down of my husband, Bill Barnhart and Senor Vinnie, by Mac Bane, Ken Davison, Dominick Strife, and Supreme Machine, after their match was over, and after Bill won the match by taking out Dominick, I’m more than pissed off. I protested to Management and demanded action be taken against those four cowards and I left the decision in their hands. The next thing I know I’m on the Climax Control 317 card, in the Main Event, facing Amber Ryan for the World Bombshell Championship. They say you should never question when opportunities like this drop in your lap. This is how Karma works and I’m glad Management saw that something needed to be done about the assault.

Bea pauses her comments for a moment.

Bea:  I guess Management figured since Mac Bane is the ringmaster calling the shots that he should be punished the most for the brutal after-match beat down he and his thugs perpetrated on Bill and Vinnie. The way I remember how things were supposed to go was that the World Bombshell Championship was going to be defended at the last Climax Control of 2021. Well that quickly changed eh Amber? The actions by your cowardly husband has now cost you as you have to defend the World Bombshell Championship against me sooner than you wanted to defend it. We’ve had only one match together and that was a Bombshell World Championship Qualifier match and you won over me by submission. I commend you on that win but your one win doesn’t equate into another one. This time you face a pissed off woman who had her husband brutally attacked after his match was over and if you think I’m not going to take my anger out on you, for what your cowardly husband and his thugs did, then you’re damn sure more stupid than I thought you were!

Bea pauses her comments again but this time it is to take a drink of water before continuing with her comments.

EXPECTATIONS FOR MY MATCH

Bea:  I don’t expect to win this match against you Amber. Now now now before you get the giggles and piss in your panties and think I’m conceding the match you need to wipe that huge grin off your face and listen up. Since your husband, Mac, proved himself to be a coward that tells me you’re also a coward as you didn’t seem to do anything to prevent him from attacking Bill and Vinnie. Back to my comment that I don’t expect to win this match against you please allow me to clarify that comment. I don’t expect to get the win over you when I’m sure you’ve already arranged for Mac, Ken, Dominick, and Supreme Machine to interfere in our match and threaten to beat me down. Yes I honestly expect that from you as you weren’t expecting to meet me in a Championship defense match this soon. I assure you if you and your four cowardly thugs interfere in our match and cause me to lose I’ll not stop working to destroy you and them for what they did. Yes I know their interference will cause you to lose the match, and I’ll get the official win on my record, but under normal circumstances when a Champion loses a Championship Defense match because they got disqualified that they lose the match but not their Championship. The only way I can see Management fixing the anticipated interference by your four thugs is to add to our match that even if you lose by Disqualification to me you’ll also lose the World Bombshell Championship to me. That’s their call to make so we’ll see what they decide to do. Perhaps that’s the only way to get this bullshit of interference and after-match beat downs to stop.

Bea pauses her comments to reach over on the couch and pick up a small black bag. Bea opens the zipper of the bag and pulls out two clay characters we’re familiar with. One is the clay character Mister Bill and the other is his ever-present tormenter Mister Sluggo. Bea holds them on her lap.

OH NOOOOO!!!!! BEA’S GONNA BE MEAN TO ME!!!

Bea:  Unless you live under a rock with no television you know who Mister Bill and Mister Sluggo are. Mister Sluggo constantly beats up and tortures Mister Bill in every episode of their adventures and he has the help of Mister Hands in these disgusting attacks. Notice that Mister Sluggo is just like Mac, Ken, Dominick, and Supreme Machine in that they need help to take out one person. Before Bill returned to Lawrenceville, Georgia, he told me when he returns to action in the wrestling ring he’s going into destroy mode and Mac, Ken, Dominick, and Supreme Machine are on his shit list. Amber in our match you’re the clay character Mister Bill and I’m Mister Sluggo and I’m going to be mean to you as Mister Sluggo always is to Mister Bill. Again, as I previously mentioned, if your four pathetic goons don’t get involved in our match the World Bombshell Championship is mine. If they get involved and cost me the match I can only hope Management allows me to earn the Championship from you as you had to have help, against the rules, to Disqualify yourself to try to retain the Championship even though I defeated you.

Bea returns the two clay characters into the small bag and places it on the coffee table in front of the couch she is sitting on.

WHEN YOU THOUGHT YOU HAVE ME DONE AWAY WITH

Bea:  Amber have you heard of the man named Rasputin? I’ll venture a guess you’re not intelligent enough to know facts about history. Even if you did I believe you’re so mentally dense you wouldn’t remember it anyway. I believe you’re so mentally deficient that you cannot even recall what you ate for your last meal. Let me tell you about Rasputin. So many wanted him “put out of the way” which is a mild term for killed. So many people also want my husband, Bill Barnhart, out of the way but they’ve always failed. Remember if Bill’s half-brother Chris Shipman wasn’t able to take Bill all the way out after ten years of trying then for damn sure your four goons aren’t gonna be able to accomplish it. Going back to Rasputin those who wanted to kill him poisoned him on numerous occasions and he wouldn’t die. Be careful who you run up to and try to take them out as it often blows up in your face.

Bea pauses once again to take a drink of water.

WRESTLING IS LIKE A GAME OF CHESS

Bea:  Amber I would ask you if you ever played the game of Chess, or if you even know what the game is about, but I would hate to pose that question only to have the two or three working brain cells you have left blow out and then you become more moronic than you already are. Chess is a board game. There are various pieces players use in the game and each playing piece can only move in specific directions. It is a thinking game, which immediately puts you at a disadvantage, because you didn’t think to take action against your four thugs and prevent them from perpetrating the attack on Bill and Vinnie. But, as useless as an explanation of Chess is to explain to idiots, I’ll still explain the concept of the game to you as there are viewers who can comprehend what I’m saying even if you can’t. In the game of Chess you should always look ahead several moves. Even if your opponent manages to do something that makes you change the several moves ahead you already planned you have the ability to quickly adapt and take your opponent out while at the same time keeping a list of several moves ahead to keep your opponent hesitating. I enter every match like a Chess game. I have everything figured out. If my opponent does something strange or unexpected I’m able to quickly maneuver and get back on track to where I’m in control of the match. And just so you know, as I hate opponents who whine that they were not warned ahead of time, I have the ability to quickly adapt should you go off on some wild tangent and I have people watching our match to ensure any attempted interference from your four thugs will be dealt with appropriately and quickly. Here’s the bottom line Amber:  CHECKMATE!!! I win!!!

Bea pauses her comments to get up and walk into the kitchen area where she returns with a plate of cookies to go along with her drinks of water. Bea devours several cookies then washes them down with a drink of water before placing the dish with the cookies on it on the coffee table in front of the couch.

GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION

Bea:  Amber I can’t hold you responsible for what Mac and his goons did to Bill after their match at Climax Control 316. Well I can’t hold you accountable at this time anyway. I’m still doing research to find out if you had anything to do with that vile disgusting and illegal beat down on Bill and Vinnie at Climax Control 316. If, between now and our match, I find out you had something to do with that attack you’ll pay heavily for your involvement. If I’m unable to find out if you had something to do with the attack then you’re either innocent of being involved in the attack or you’re damn good at hiding the truth. For your well-being I damn sure hope I don’t find out you were involved.

Bea informs the camera person she’s ready to make closing comments. The camera person passes that information onto the Network and the Network tells them when Bea is done with her final comments they are to cut their camera feed and the Network will take over the air time from there.

Bea:  Amber you and everyone in Sin City Wrestling know that me and Bill are fair and honest people. We realize other wrestlers who are pathetic often act violent to cover up their shortcomings in the wrestling ring. We realize other wrestlers are intimidated by us. Most wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling hurl insults and demeaning comments at us. Yet with all that crap going around we’ve maintained our composure so as not to be labeled as over-violent and mean. So you can hurl insults and demeaning comments at me if you want as I’m not intimidated by your bullshit threats. All you and the other wrestlers earn by hurling crap at me is an ass kicking. And after what your four did to Bill and Vinnie I’m not holding back in our match. And to make sure you and Mac and your goons behave I’ll ask for Senor Vinnie to be my corner person and we’ve talked with numerous wrestlers to be standing by in case your four goons try any crap. Good luck Amber. You’re damn sure gonna need it!

Bea is done with her comments and the camera person cuts their camera feed and the Network returns to regularly scheduled programming.