Author Topic: "Fueled By Doubt"  (Read 629 times)

Myra Rivers

"Fueled By Doubt"
« on: November 19, 2021, 11:41:15 PM »
“I have had the unfortunate tendency to beat myself up, tear myself down and doubt that I will ever get to where I want to be the moment I suffer a huge setback. This was a pattern of mine for a decade.

I’d do well and do big things… I’d come ‘so close, yet so far’... then my confidence collapses and I feel unworthy of being in that spot as I question if I will ever be a world champion again.

Blast from the Past. Summer XXXtreme. Violent Conduct.

SCW. Carnage. UWA. PRW.

Doubt consumed me for 10 years… it consumed me when I faced Roxi...having not recovered from the Amber matches psychologically…

Then she beat me… and like Amber… it SUCKED! It PAINED ME!

But this loss was different.

Disgusted with myself for the outcome… I finally broke the cycle. Losing that match to Roxi finally snapped me out of it and realized what I had to be to get to where I wanted to be…

The SCW Bombshells World Championship…

October 17, 2021

“Are you with me?”

A worried Jazmyn Rain stood in front of me while I was sitting down in my hotel room following that loss to Roxi.

“Myra. Say something!”

I wasn’t saying anything, for I was having a classic devil/angel on my shoulder moment inside of my own mind.

“That just further proves you’ll never be world champion…” the devil said.

“Don’t listen. You know it’s not true.”

“You haven’t been as dominant since you lost the Internet title. You’re slipping again.”

“The level of competition has been greater. You knew this was coming. These losses are to two-thirds of the High Stakes main event. It’s not like you’re losing to Char Kwan or Apple Coren…”

“Yet, you’ve proven incapable of getting to the next level, just like always. Shall we run down the company names again?”

“Those companies don’t matter anymore.”

“Come on! Give in! Beat yourself down! Cry! Say that you want to retire! Do what you’ve always done when you lose. Admit that you’re a failure…”

“Change the pattern…” the ‘angel’ urged me “...you can overcome this.”

“If JESSIE SALCO of all people is telling you to be better, you know you’re slipping…”

Anger poured through me.

“Stay strong…”

Yet, motivation hit me.

“I’m okay…” I managed to utter to Jazmyn, who became instantly relieved.

“Oh thank god!” Jazmyn responded. “I was worried you were about to beat yourself down again!”

"I'm not happy with the outcome, especially after Jessie ran up the score... but I'm not going to beat myself up anymore. I'm going to use it to get stronger and be the best version of myself! Why should I beat myself down and start doubting myself after EVERY SINGLE LOSS? I shouldn’t… especially since I’m wrestling better than I ever have…”

Jazmyn’s eyes lit up with joy when she realized I broke the cycle.

“The Rebellious Vixen never did that… and that’s exactly who I need to be and will be again to break through to that world title I want so much. Violent Conduct is the last loss I am beating myself down for...”

I smiled with confidence through the adversity as Jazmyn and I exchanged an embrace. This was the moment I realized that I was strong enough to overcome any doubt that came my way and to never put myself through it ever again…

“This was the moment I fully committed to being the Rebellious Vixen again…

...losing to Roxi didn’t destroy me the way the losses to Amber did. It fueled me for High Stakes, motivated me further to end Jessie Salco’s Chamber of Extreme streak, shut her the hell up and prove her wrong. Jessie should’ve never told me to ‘be better’ and never used that loss to try to run up the score at my expense. That’s what drove me to finally break the cycle that had cursed me for a decade.

No more pity parties... I am DONE being a victim of my doubts..."

High Stakes

While I was feeling as sore as I had following Summer XXXtreme, I was in some bright spirits after finally being able to pull through on a Supercard with a hardcore stipulation attached to it. I felt a happiness pour through me that hadn’t been felt in years when I realized not just that I ended Jessie Salco’s chamber streak, but that it was the Rebellious Vixen, my best and purest form as a professional wrestler, that pulled it off. My sister Adrianna was hugging me and I could feel nothing but joy emanating from her.

“That’s the Myra I’ve wanted for so long…” she says, warming my heart.

“I’m glad that I made you proud…” I said as I smiled through the pain I was feeling. It’s the most liberating feeling in the world to be myself again and to accomplish what I just did on the biggest show of the year. I know Jessie isn’t as big of a name as Amber or Roxi. But, ending a streak? It’s… an AMAZING feeling! A win like that and I feel whole again… like I can accomplish ANYTHING!”

“You shut Jessie the fuck up…” Adrianna said with a smile. “But still… what she said about you going in…”

“Right…” I reflected. “Be better… she should’ve never challenged me like that…”

“She tried spinning this narrative that you’ve fallen off since your Internet reign ended…” Adrianna reminded me. “She doubled down on it by acting as if your loss to Roxi was this huge setback as proof that you were slipping…”

“It’s hyperbole…” I said with a scoff.

“I know it is. But you know this locker room. They’ll take any little thing and exaggerate it to make the most ridiculous claims… like how Evie tried to say that Andrea had a ‘huge fall’. I’m worried that the most petty of the Bombshells are going to be criticizing you in a harsher fashion and try to bring you down by doubting you and saying that you’re incapable of being a world champion because of the losses you’ve had to Amber and Roxi…”

“I’m not…” I said defiantly. “If they want to say that, they can say that. I’m no longer worried about the opinions of other people and I am not worried about someone doubting me and trying to use doubt to bring me down. Jessie expressed doubt about me, did she not? I shut HER up tonight and I can silence ANYONE that does the same. Adri, you have to remember that at my very best, which I know in my heart I am right now, doubt wouldn’t break me or bring me down… it would FUEL me! It fueled me tonight… and it fueled me during one of the greatest ‘Rebellious Vixen’ moments ever: the night I became a two-time world champion…”

Adrianna’s eyes lit up as I flashed back to that monumental experience…

June 29, 2009

...an experience in San Diego, California that would be brutal. A wrestler known as ‘Sinclair’ was pounding the hell out of me. I had just been thrown off the side of a cell structure and tossed back into the ring. The match had already been going on for 20 minutes.

“You weren’t prepared for this…” Sinclair told me with a smirk as he rolled back into the ring. “I can’t believe PRW thinks YOU are worthy of being a world title contender…”

“I am…” I told him defiantly as he picked me up, nailed me with a scoop slam and forced me to kick out of a pinfall attempt. For the next few minutes, he pummelled me and I remembered feeling like I was fading. I could feel some blood coming out of me, my limbs starting to get lighter, a fading feeling of hope in my heart and just outright praying that the torture I was experiencing would be over. After Sinclair gave me a running powerslam and I had to kick out again, I was feeling delirious. I closed my eyes for two seconds and when I opened them, I saw my father laughing at me as he stood over me.

“How many times have I told you that you’ll never amount to anything?” he said to me as he laughed at me. Sinclair was beginning to pick me up as my father stayed in my line of vision. “You are the most useless thing I have ever seen in my life! USELESS!”

This didn’t traumatize me. I felt a jolt in my heart that gave me a further push, even as Sinclair gave me a suplex. He rolled away, exhausted himself. I rolled over on my stomach and saw Kirk Storm, my NSWA nemesis snickering at me from the corner.

“You never had what it took to be a main event star…” I imagined him telling me with a sneer. “You only succeeded in NSWA because the legends and big names were gone by the time you won your first title. You can't be a world champion for a promotion that matters."

That angry motivation within this Rebellious Vixen only grew, but I was screaming in pain as Sinclair trapped me in an ankle lock with a grapevine. My soul was torn. Of course I didn’t want to give up, but I could feel something in me telling me that I should. I tried to kick my way out of it, but I was barely making headway. I imagined seeing NSWA’s president standing in front of me at the ring apron cackling at me.

“You never belonged in this business you DUMB! FLORIDA! MORON! You were only a world champion before because it was WXWF, a company that didn’t last three months and had minor league competition. You didn’t hack it in NSWA. You are the most worthless wrestler I’ve ever met in my life…”

“Fuck you…” I whispered as with a desperate kick, I broke free from that ankle lock. My ankle was killing me and I was clutching at it while I imagined a vision of the previous PRW World Champion standing above and behind me.

“You’re only in this match as an injury replacement, remember?” he said to me, further pissing me off. “That’s MY title you’re going for! If I didn’t get injured, you wouldn’t be fighting for it. You're only here because of me! You're not ready nor deserving of this spot and you'll never be the face of the franchise. Fucking PARASITE…”

I could feel my heart come ablaze when I heard this thought. However, Sinclair had picked me up and drove me hard into the ground with a running spinebuster. All four of these “doubters” that I was imagining in my head were all surrounding me. They were laughing at me, taunting me, constantly telling me that I didn’t have what it took to be a main event star, telling me that I didn’t deserve to be a wrestler, telling me that I was incapable of this and incapable of that. Their laughter just fueled me as I kicked out of the ensuing pinfall.

“YOU CAN’T DO IT! YOU CAN’T DO IT!” the doubters said to me as I was pulled up to my feet. This blazing fire in my heart, the passion and the motivation to silence them and achieve my destiny, gave me the adrenaline I needed to counter with a jawbreaker and begin to rally back. We both stood up. He tried to clothesline me but I ducked it and countered with the hardest spinning heel kick I’d ever hit in my career up to that point.

“USELESS!” my father screamed at me in my imagination.

“You’re WRONG” I thought to myself as I nailed Sinclair with a running knee. I looked back at Kirk. “You were NEVER a main eventer, so what gives YOU the right to judge me?”

A flying forearm was my next maneuver in my comeback. NSWA’s president was starting to look worried in the corner.

“I CAN and WILL succeed without your PATHETIC COMPANY!” I imagined myself saying to him as I brought Sinclair down with a springboard bulldog. I went to the top rope and glared at PRW’s first world champion who thought I was only because of the match because of his injury. “...and I’m ABOUT to be that FACE OF THE FRANCHISE YOU NEVER COULD BE!!!!!”

I leapt off the top rope and nailed a perfect 630 splash into the face of Sinclair.

And the images of my doubters inside of my head had them ALL dropping their jaws in stunned silence. The most joyous feeling of my life poured through me as I heard my fans cheering for me and as I felt the PRW World Championship in my hands for the first time. I stayed on my knees and clutched the title to my chest, feeling my mother’s presence with a sweeping warmth going through me.

“I finally realized my destiny…” I thought to myself as I shed tears of joy into the championship that I just won. “I silenced everyone that doubted me. Their doubt, their hate, they pushed me to prove them wrong and I DID! I was REBELLIOUS to the very end until I FINALLY made my dreams come true!”

I stood up to celebrate in a sea full of “MYRA!” chants while also seeing the joy in the eyes of so many little girls that stood up to me.

“I did it…” I whispered to myself. “...I’ve become the face of the franchise I always knew I’d be and that so many doubted I’d ever become…”

The hunger to relieve this joy in SCW? I’m the only one that knows how deep that is…

High Stakes

“You and I both know that our father was my harshest critic of all… and I overcame him on that night I won my second world title. The Alicias and Ambers of the world are child play compared to him. I remember now…”

“You’re ready for me to give you this…” Adrianna said with joy as she gave me a sealed envelope. “Our cousin Cindy told me to give that to you. She wouldn’t tell me who it was from. I’ll leave you to read it…”

Adrianna gave me another embrace as I glanced at this mystery letter. However, before I could open it, I saw, in the corner of my eye, the finish of the triple threat with Amber pinning Roxi. I didn’t react to this, but I knew that Amber remaining champion would make it harder for me to realize my destiny and that it would bring the critics out of the woodwork.

“If anyone wants to write me off as a main event contender, so be it…” I said to myself. "I've silenced the doubters before and I will do it again!"

I watched Amber’s celebration not with dread, but with determination. I was feeling extremely happy within myself knowing that at long last, I was feeling like I had all the tools in the world to realize my dream and my destiny of being the SCW Bombshells World Champion and most important of all, the confidence it was going to take to get to that level no matter what kind of doubt they wanted to throw at me…

For now?

It was time to enjoy being the Rebellious Vixen again…

November 17th, 2021

“WE LOVE YOU!” a couple of teenage girls said to me at my first meet and greet in more than a decade as I sighed posters for them!

“I’m so glad you’re doing this again…” another young woman said to me as I signed an 8x10.

“What you did at High Stakes was yet another inspirational chapter of an inspirational run in SCW…” a mother told me as I signed her souvenir cup. “...I was a teenager when you won that Hell in a Cell in San Diego and to finally meet you and to be able to bring my daughter to do the same… I’m SO happy you have no idea…”

“Fans like you are why I do what I love…” I told the mother as I exchanged a hug with her and her daughter. This would be the last signing of the meet and greet and Adrianna was beaming on the side.

“Doesn’t it feel amazing to connect with your fans again?”

“I’ve missed it…” I said with a smile. “...I can’t believe I’ve been missing out on that. I was such a recluse for so long because I was stuck in my own head feeling like I didn’t deserve to be happy and yet, here I am having one of the happiest times of my life!”

“I’m just so amazed by the progress you have made so quickly!” Adrianna beamed. “You have a big heart, Myra and such an amazing passion for what you do! You deserve to spread that heart and that passion around to those that you inspire!”

“My bond with my fans has come back and not a moment too soon…”

“I was wondering if you can sign my collector’s album…” I heard a familiar, sickening voice say to me. Seeing the face of my ex-boyfriend Jayson Schneider disgusted me. “...it’s the least you can do for EMBARRASSING ME during your High Stakes promo…”

“Really?” I asked, annoyed. “You have THAT fragile of a fucking ego that you get your panties in a wad over mentioning the deathmatch that I BEAT YOU IN? You really want to fight me over that?”

“Myra, Myra…” Jayson said with a chuckle. “...I just wanted to see the Rebellious Vixen again. You know, I still have a grudge for all the matches we had a decade ago…”

“Yeah, because she beat you in every single one of them…” Adrianna said with a scoff.

“I have no shame in that… even if I AM bitter! The ‘Rebellious Vixen’ cost me a world title or two. But let me ask you a question, Myra. You spent a whole decade being a self-loathing, self-doubting, miserable BITCH especially every time you came SO CLOSE, yet SO FAR, exposing such a sickening, disgusting lack of a self-esteem… and with a magic wand… BAM! The Vixen is back! I don’t buy it. In fact, let me tell you something, Myra. You only decided to be “rebellious” again when you got sick and tired of Amber Ryan kicking your ass…”

“OH HELL NO…” Adrianna said.

“I got this…” I said, narrowing my eyes with anger. Jayson just snickered at Adrianna’s anger.

“...you didn’t go back to ‘rebellious’ because it’s the best version of you. No, you did it because it’s your last resort to being relevant. After Roxi kicked your ass, NOW you brought the Vixen back? Is that how DESPERATE you are for a world championship, Myra? It’s a glorified nostalgia act… and Roxi’s going to expose that. When will you accept that you’ve won your last world title?”

“Sometime between ‘never’ and ‘go fuck yourself’...

“I mean… you’ve got to look at the evidence…”

Jayson opens up his ‘collector’s album’ which is a collage of photos of my failures over the last decade. There was an entire PRW page dedicated to my main event losses starting in 2011, including a time or two where Jayson defeated me, a GCW page featuring photos of Jazmyn Rain beating me and my most recent world title to date being taken from me in 2017, a page with UWA featuring all the times I failed to become a world champion, a page with Carnage featuring my two losses of the Ultraviolent title and my last match where I lost a world title match, and a page for SCW that featured me falling short in Blast from the Past, twice against Amber and recently against Roxi.

“...you can’t compete at that level anymore, Myra… ‘rebellious’ or not. Give it up. That 350 day reign is as good as you’ll ever have it in SCW. That’s your legacy in that company. It’s nothing to be ashamed of. Accept that. That’s the best you can do. Somewhere in your heart, you know I am right. You know that you can never reach that level of dominance again. Amber destroyed you. Roxi? You can’t even beat her. But you want to be a world champion? You’re a failure, Myra…”

I was beginning to feel that same fiery motivation in my heart all over again… the same one that fueled me to my greatest wrestling moments and that fueled me to silence the doubters like the pathetic ex-boyfriend in front of me.

“There’s a voice in your head that tells you that one world title within the last 10 years for someone of your caliber is a failure…”

“You haven’t held a world title in that long, you can’t talk.”

“You’re not a big match wrestler anymore. Putting on an old mask isn’t going to change that. You had your moment at High Stakes. It was a nice, one night only nostalgia trip for your fans and it should stay that way. You can’t revive that old ‘rebellious’ magic. Your destiny is to simply be one of the best Bombshells that never won a world title. You’re not good enough. You know that. Under the mask, you feel that. The next time you come ‘so close, yet so far’, you’re going to be bawling in the corner of your hotel room to Adrianna and/or Jazmyn telling them you’re done and that you’ll NEVER RECOVER FROM YET ANOTHER HEARTBREAK!”

Jayson was laughing at me all while the spark within my soul continued to ignite. He wasn’t breaking me. He was fueling me.

“In fact…” Jayson said as he pulled out a camera and turned it on. He focused it on my ‘book of failures’ before focusing it back on me. He tossed a pen at my feet. “...get on your knees, which is the only thing you’re a legend at anymore, pick up that pen, sign that for me, admit you’ll never be a world champion again, and CRY about it! Show the world who you really are! Come on Myra! CRY! Cry for me BITCH!”

“You’re done, right?” I asked him, leaving him surprised. I started to laugh at him which caused him to be a bit unnerved. He was starting to sweat bullets when he realized he wasn’t getting inside of my head like he was hoping to. “Let me tell you something, Jay. I’m not ‘rebellious’ again because I’m ‘desperate for a world title’, it’s because it’s EVERY part of who I am as a professional wrestler and as a woman, alright? You are looking at the Myra that you not only could never beat back in the day when she was at her absolute best, but that you never accepted. You want to come to my face and trash talk me and try to break me down by planting doubts in my head? It’s not going to work. I’m too strong to be brought down by your amateur hour. In fact, you just made me MORE motivated to beat Roxi and to be one step closer to my destiny…”

“...so… you want to get back together? Because this feistiness of yours is SEXY!!!!”

I slapped the camera out of his hands, causing it to fall to the floor and break upon impact. I took the “Book of Failures” he put together, ripped it to shreds and tossed the remains in his face.

“Get the fuck out…” I told him. Jayson nervously nodded and fled the scene, much to Adrianna’s happiness.

“THAT is what I am fucking talking about!” Adrianna said with joy. “Way to turn it all around and shove it up his ass! Did you see the look of panic on his face when he realized the hatred he was spewing at you wasn’t going to work?”

“Yeah…” I said, continuing to smile. “His empty words weren’t going to bring me down… and the same will go for any catty, petty BITCH in the Bombshells locker room that wants to throw the same shit my way. Let’s go do something fun, Adri…”

Adrianna smiled at me as we cleaned up and closed up shop for my meet-and-greet fan convention…

November 19th, 2021

ON-CAMERA

“The following Hell in a Cell special handicap challenge is scheduled for one fall…” Adrianna said as I stood inside a cell structure that surrounded a training ring at Scott Lockley’s old wrestling facility. “Introducing first, the Rebellious Vixen, the record setting Internet champion, the slayer of Jessie Salco’s chamber streak… MYRA RIVERS!”

I stood confidently in my corner dressed in a Buffy-like outfit.

“And her opponents…”

I smirked as four female ninja wrestlers: a purple mask, white mask, yellow mask and blue mask, enter the structure and the ring with me.

“From parts unknown, the SOUL CRUSHING SHE-NINJAS OF DOUBT AND IMPENDING PSYCHOLOGICAL DOOM!!!!!! Ring the bell!”

Before I knew it, the four ninjas jumped me in the corner and they had pummeled me all the way down to the floor!

“You’re never going to be SCW Bombshells World Champion” said the blue mask.

“You can’t beat Amber. You can’t beat Roxi! You’re in decline! You’re about to fall down the ladder and this week, when Roxi beats you again, you will never be seen as a world title contender again…” says the yellow mask.

“You’re too hurt to beat Roxi…” says the purple mask. “...you were just fodder for her last time! You’re just a stepping stone for her this time!”

I kept taking punches while the ninjas of doubt kept beating me down.

“You will never be enough and when Roxi beats you again, it’s going to be finalized! You’ll never be good enough to be the best!” says the white mask.

“Wrong…” I said as I stood up and began to come back. I superkicked the white mask right in the head causing her to collapse to the mat. I doinked the heads of purple mask and blue mask together and then roundhouse kicked yellow mask in the gut. “...ALL OF IT! WRONG! I am NOT going to confirm to what ANY doubter thinks of me! I AM a world champion in the making!”

Rebel Bombs in succession follow, first to yellow, then white, then purple, then blue. The “Ninjas of Doubt” are all lying on the mat while I take the microphone from Adrianna and express my thoughts.

“I have a message for the Bombshells division. Do you want to doubt me now? Jessie doubted me. Jessie ran up the score on me after our last match together, Roxi. She told me to ‘be better’. That didn’t sit well with me and neither did losing to you. This little skit here demonstrates what I am going to be from now on. You can doubt me, you can hate me, but not only will I not give a shit about what you think, I will do what I did to jessie at High stakes and I will SHUT YOU UP! Prior to the Rebellious Vixen coming back, I would let people like Amber Ryan tell me this and people like Ruby Steele tell me that, and certain bombshells on the roster try to tell me that I’m not capable of anything, that my success is either a fraud or that it’s the greatest success I’ll ever have. I’ve had some people think that the Internet Championship and my 350 day reign is my legacy in this company. Not that it’s a BAD legacy, but WHY should I settle for that? Roxi, just like you I want that World Championship and I want it badly and this Sunday? Yeah, I have a bone to pick with you. You won in our last encounter, but at the end of the day, I was the one that won at High Stakes. I’m the one that showed what a real superhero could be. Roxi, when I first came here, I looked at you with envy. I envied you because I saw the personification of what I could’ve been if I didn’t make the mistakes that I’ve been. I used to see someone like you and think ‘damn, I’ll never be Roxi. She’s a pure soul. I never will be after what I’ve done’. I used to beat myself down and feel sorry for myself, Roxi. The last time you faced me, you faced the last vestiges of the old Myra. You got the last shot at the Myra Rivers that would feel sorry for herself and doubt herself after every big loss. You may have won, but you didn’t break me. No, you made me stronger. It was losing to you that was the final straw and that made me realize that being the Rebellious Vixen is what I was born to be in this business…”

It was what made me realize that… well, I was wasting my time wanting to be you. Why should I be you when I could be ME… the BEST version of me? You see Roxi, words that you didn’t say… they are REALLY fueling me this time around. I’m not talking about “be better”, I’m talking about the SHIT Jessie Salco spewed at me going into that Chamber. The way she was talking about me? She was acting as if I had fallen off since losing the Internet Championship and if I was on my way down. She was acting like you blew me out of Philadelphia in that match. It’s nothing personal against YOU, but that REALLY pissed me off and it was my pleasure to shut her up. But I know it’s just one match. This match? I REALLY get to quiet the critics and I will!

‘Roxi won last time’ they’ll say.

‘Myra’s not ready for Roxi’ they’ll say.

‘Myra’s too hurt from Chamber of Extreme’, they’ll say.

‘Roxi will win because she’s got more momentum than Myra’, they’ll say.

‘Roxi will win again and once more use Myra as a stepping stone to their ultimate goal.’

‘Roxi will get back on track with a win against Myra’

‘The Rebellious Vixen hasn’t gained enough experience to beat Roxi right now…’

‘Myra’s momentum is down, Roxi’s is up’

‘Myra is the clear underdog… BLAH BLAH BLAH… I’ll stop there, you get my point, Roxi. Two months ago, hell even a few weeks ago when we last faced off, that would’ve gotten to me and that would’ve discouraged me. But you know what that does, Roxi? It FUELS ME! You don’t even KNOW the BURNING PASSION that is searing through my soul to win this match. Our last match was a learning experience for me, yes. But it was also both a humbling AND a humiliating experience for me. If there is a match that I AM going to have to REALLY get my foot back in the door of the world championship picture THIS… IS… THAT… MATCH! If you even DARE look past me because you’re making googly eyes at Amber and thinking about Amber, not only will I KNOW it, but I will make you PAY for it. You don’t get to overlook me. I can’t hate your continued desire to be a world champion, Roxi. I’d be a hypocrite if I did. But that doesn’t mean that some of the things you’ve said lately and some of your actions don’t concern me. Going into High Stakes… you know what I saw? I saw someone whose ego is getting out of control. Admittedly, I was ‘too nice’ to say it last time around, but I’ve got to say it not because I hate you, but because I want to help you. Going into High Stakes, you spent SO much time being BITTER over Crystal being in that match. You and her have a history. I get that. But you TIED that match. You were BITTER over the fact that it wasn’t just YOU! You expressed an uncharacteristic bitterness in your heart that I’d never noticed in you. She wasn’t supposed to be part of the match?

According to WHOM?

Since when are YOU entitled to having that High Stakes main event moment?

Since when did YOU become so judgmental toward someone, Roxi? I get that you and Crystal have your history, but from your words against her, it’s like you HATE the woman.

Since when did you become so internally insecure of yourself that you picked apart your match history with Amber stating that she ‘never pinned you and try to use THAT as a point to make?

But what REALLY concerned me about you going into High Stakes was the ATTITUDE of it all. You admitted that it wasn’t just about being the world champion. You admitted that it was about YOU proving a point. YOU even called SCW… YOUR HOUSE!

REALLY? Roxi, I respect you for what you’ve done in this company and you’ve done so many amazing, wonderful things, but REALLY? Who the hell do you think you are to let off such an obnoxious, self-absorbed comment like that? When you say something like that, you basically act as if this division should revolve around YOU. Where in the hell did you get THAT attitude from? That’s SO out of character for you Roxi. I was FLOORED when I heard you say that. SCW is YOUR house? Last I checked, you weren’t the first Bombshells World Champion. Isn’t a superhero supposed to be someone that protects and serves for selfless reasons, Roxi? Well, declaring SCW ‘your house’ is not selfless whatsoever. That tells me right there, when you said that, that High Stakes wasn’t about the love of competition, the love for this division and the honor and respect that the Bombshells Championship deserves. That tells me right there Roxi, that this is all about YOU! Maybe that’s not what you MEANT when you said that, but that that REALLY bothers me because I thought you were SO much better than that. It wasn’t just an off-color one off either, talking about how Crystal is only here because of you and everything. But you double down on that by talking about how ‘everyone is going to put respect’ on your name.

NOW you are DEMANDING that everyone respects you? You know who does that type of shit, Roxi? Alicia Lukas. You want EVERYONE to respect you? Not EVERYONE is going to respect you, Roxi… as a wrestler or as an individual. Hell, even though Amber might respect you as one, she clearly doesn’t respect you as the other. I get that being disrespected SUCKS, Amber did that to me, Ruby did that to me, Jessie did that to me, but you want to know what we do with disrespect? We SILENCE it! That’s what heroes do, Roxi! Heroes SILENCE the disrespect and SILENCE the doubters. Heroes do NOT make everything about them. Heroes do NOT demand that people ‘put respect on their name’. It HURTS me to say this Roxi, but I HOPE by saying this you wake up a bit and realize what kind of self-destructive path you’re on. MAYBE Amber was right about you all along. I walked into SCW and I saw a role model of someone that I envied because I wished I could be them. Now? I see someone who has become so obsessed with winning the SCW Bombshells World Championship that she is doing so to her own detriment. I see someone whose title hunger is consuming them to the point of being bitter and to the point where they HAVE to be respected.

That’s what I see, Roxi.

You are becoming bitter and angry over the fact that you haven’t been world champion in so long and that you had to wait to get your chance. I get it. I haven’t held a world championship in nearly five years. I TOTALLY get the frustration and I USED to beat myself down for that, but I NEVER let it make me bitter. I NEVER let it consume me to the point where I betray my morals and what I am about. I NEVER allowed it to the point where I relapsed back to my evil ways, yet here you are, having gone NOT EVEN two years yet without a world title, and you’re CRACKING… treating Crystal the way you did, talking about SCW being ‘your house’... hell, since I would know ALL about this, I’m going to say that you are turning into what I used to be! The signs are there, Roxi: the ego, the bitterness, the sudden complaints about things such as being disrespected, Crystal not deserving of the world title match, not getting title shots…

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck… fuck it, you know the saying!

All this and I wonder how you see me now.

I have my doubts that this match is about honor or respect for you. I’ve been on the road you’re driving to, and I can tell you based on experience, that you’re going to see me as either a punching bag to take out your High Stakes frustrations out on or as a ‘stepping stone’ to send a message to Amber. Either way, you’re going to treat me like I’m beneath you and that’s fine. You’re going to come into this match doubting that I can beat you because you just did last month and you’re going to feel like OH MY GOD, I HAVE TO BEAT MYRA TO SHOW I DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE AT AMBER! GOTTA BEAT MYRA AGAIN!

GOTTA PUT HER IN THE GROUND TO SEND A MESSAGE!

You’re doubting me coming into this, aren’t you? Why should you hold me at the esteem that you did before? You beat me and ‘got your win back’ from Into the Void. You’re understandably the favorite going in because you main evented High Stakes, I didn’t, because you beat me the last time, because I ‘might’ be too banged up from Chamber of Extreme. Why should you be worried about losing to me? Why should you even see me as anything other than your stepping stone back to Amber?

I’m not saying that you see me as someone that will never be a world champion, because I don’t think you see me that way. I think you just see me as convenient, as that stepping stone, because that’s all I was to you last time, wasn’t I? Well you know what Roxi, since SCW is ‘your house’ and since all you care about anymore is the world title, go ahead. Treat me like a stepping stone. I fucking dare you. Try to take out your bitterness from High Stakes and eating the pinfall out on me as if I’m just convenient to you. Be like all the doubters that don’t think I can beat you based off of our last encounter and take me as less than a threat. Do it! Experience what happens. Try to take out your anger and frustration from it being a triple threat and not the one on one you apparently felt you were ENTITLED TO out on me. See me as less than a threat. See me as convenient. Do all of those things and you doubt me… and by doubting me, you’re just going to motivate me even MORE to defeat you and to SILENCE the doubters and to get mine back against you! Doubt me, Roxi! Doubt me and fuel my hunger to defeat you. Not that I need it, the fact that you are turning into what you have fought against for years in my eyes is already fuel enough for me because I am NOT going to stand for you carrying this ATTITUDE that you do with trashing Crystal left and right and declaring SCW ‘YOUR HOUSE’. I’m NOT going to stand for this apparent sense of entitlement with that never ending ‘content but never satisfied’ nonsense.

I am NOT going to stand for you destroying yourself over falling short in a world title match because I WILL BE DAMNED if I let ANYONE do the SAME FUCKING THING I DID!

Doubt me!

Bring that attitude, bitterness and obnoxious self-entitlement to Climax Control. Because for the sake of this division, and for YOUR sake Roxi, I’m going to humble you and I’m going to save you from yourself! Putting myself back in the hunt for my dream and my destiny is great and all and I will ALWAYS carry my passion and determination for that, especially during this match that MANY, and most likely even you, are giving me no chance to win. But my main focus here is not just saving you from yourself, it’s showing that doubt isn’t going to shatter me anymore and that I can and WILL accomplish ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I set my mind to! Nothing personal, Roxi…

But this is for your own damn good! When you beat me, you showed me where I was going wrong.

This Sunday, when I SILENCE those that doubt me and want to write me off?

I’m returning the favor!

Believe me Roxi, this Rebellious Vixen is as passionate and as motivated as ever to do the one thing you are beginning to forget how to do, and the one thing she was best at and that’s to do what you love for the heart and the passion of this business and to BE that inspiration to so many that look up to you all while showing them that you can silence ANY and ALL doubt that comes your way!

THAT, to me, Roxi… DEFINES what REBELLIOUS really is!”

I looked down at the ‘doubts’ that I overcame, confident in knowing that on Sunday, I will continue to overcome them with a massive victory against Roxi.