Author Topic: KRYSTAL WOLFE (c) vs CHAR KWAN - ROULETTE TITLE  (Read 2320 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KRYSTAL WOLFE (c) vs CHAR KWAN - ROULETTE TITLE
« on: October 25, 2021, 05:22:54 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 7k limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“You Could’ve Avoided This!”
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2021, 08:44:52 AM »
(Tempest was used with permission from Chris, Gabriel was used with permission from Mark)

The time had finally come, after weeks of mind games from Char Kwan who went as far as to brutally attack Krystal’s friend and fellow Go Gym Graduate Ariana Angelos to get to Krystal the two would finally meet at High Stakes XI! Furthermore, Krystal succeeded in retaining the Roulette Title the previous week in a graveyard match over Johanna Krieger, Bella Madison, Bea Barnhart and Seleana Zdunich but that didn’t stop Char from trying to interfere.

We say try because Char never made it past the cemetery gates! Instead, she got run over by the gargantuan Tempest who, despite having her disagreements with the Aussie Bombshell, was clearly infuriated by Char’s attack on Ari! This was more than just a title match between two young, talented women wrestlers, this was a grudge match and Krystal was out for blood! Can Krystal retain the title and break Sam Marlowe’s previous record of six defences?

Backstage at Climax Control 314, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Sunday the 17th of October 2021, 18:00pm

I can’t shake that feeling.

What feeling is that you ask? The feeling that Char has something nasty planned for me tonight to really get under my skin, especially as High Stakes XI was drawing near.

I was in the women’s bathroom giving my hands a dry after doing my business at the time, Ms. Rocky Mountains was giving her makeup a touch up off to the side, so I wasn’t really paying much attention to the interviewer.

At least until she called to me by name.

“So, Krystal.” Ms. Rocky Mountains called out to me just as I finished drying my hands and I looked up. “When are you going to show me a picture of your niece? I heard she’s adorable.”

”Heh, yeah, she is.” I commented with a low chuckle before digging into my pocket and producing my iPhone, after a few minutes I found a picture with me, and Rachel and I showed it to her. ”We’ve been meaning to bring her to shows but with the Char Kwan situation we thought it was too dangerous.”

“Aww, she’s precious!” Ms. Rocky Mountains cooed upon seeing my niece, I know Rachel’s technically my daughter now, but it still felt weird calling her that. “You’ll have to bring her in once the situation with you and Char is resolved.”

”That’s the plan, though I think the thing that’s surprised me the most is how good a parent I’ve been.” I admitted before lowering my head. ”I’d rather not go into details, but my own childhood wasn’t exactly a happy one to say the least.”

“Off course, I understand.” Ms. Rocky Mountains nodded before handing me back my phone. “As for that parenting thing, it’s just your motherly instincts kicking in, you’ll get used to it.”

”Yeah, I guess…….” Our conversation got cut short when the door to the women’s bathroom swung open and Pussy Willow stepped in with a panicked look on her face. ”Pussy? What……..”

“Char’s assaulting Ariana!” Pussy interrupted me and my jaw nearly hit the floor when I heard that. “She’s taken it to the ring but it’s not pretty, you need to get out there, now!”

”Don’t need to tell me twice!” I nodded before I ran straight out of the women’s bathroom, little knowing that things would only get worse once I got out there.

Backstage at Climax Control 315, Boston, Massachusetts
Sunday the 24th of October 2021, 21:00pm

What a night.

I’m going to be completely honest here, underneath my cool exterior heading into tonight’s title match, I was a bundle of nerves, sure I had defended the Bombshell Roulette Title in multi-person matches before, as far back as my second and third defences in fact, but not against four other women and definitely not in a match like that!

Johanna, Seleana, Bella and even Bea gave me exactly what I wanted, a true battle for the Bombshell Roulette Title so that I felt like I had earned the right to call myself champion.

Only now I’m jumping from one title defence to another.

You should know the story between me and Char by now, from its humble beginnings as the draw that ended my losing streak back in March to Char coming from out of nowhere after my first defence of the cycle and everything that happened in the weeks that followed, Ari had to sit out tonight’s show on Doctor’s Orders and whilst she will be medically cleared to attend SCU’s Halloween show next week, I’ll be there as well.

Like I said on Twitter, I’ll be there to cheer on Team Go in their tag team match against The Jackals, but I’ll also be there to ensure that Char doesn’t try to attack Ari again, the same tricks won’t work twice, that I can guarantee!

As I was sitting around thinking to myself I felt a long shadow looming over me and looked up, it was Tempest, my unlikely ally tonight and she was standing there with an unreadable look on her face. ”Tempest.”

“Krystal.” Tempest greeted me as I stood up, I wasn’t a small woman by any means, 5ft 5 with a strong athletic build if you want details, but I felt like a small child next to Tempest. “I don’t appreciate lies being spread about me.”

”Yeah, I saw that interview you did.” I sighed as I shook my head. ”I’m not excusing anything I said since the incident but thanks for the help out there tonight.”

“I didn’t do it for you, I did it for Ari.” Tempest responded as she shook her head and I nodded as I got the idea. “She didn’t deserve what happened to her last week, Char needed to pay.”

”On that, we’re agreed.” I nodded in agreement as I looked at the much taller Bombshell. ”At least let me use this opportunity to apologize for anything I’ve said or done to upset you since your debut.” I apologized sincerely, and Tempest’s expression remained unreadable before she nodded.

“Apology accepted.” Tempest responded and I offered her a fist bump as a sign of gratitude, and she hesitated before accepting the fist bump.

And I immediately pulled my hand back to shake off the pain. ”Ow!” I winced as I grit my teeth, let me make one thing clear, before I enrolled in the Go Gym I was receiving self defence classes from a boxing coach, that’s the reason why my punches look as good as they do, but even so that fist bump hurt. ”Ever thought about taking up boxing?” I asked as I continued to give my hand a shake and Tempest chuckled slightly.

“I thought I heard that you got training from a boxing coach in your home country?” Tempest asked and I just shook my head. “Oh, and one more thing, I did my part to make Char pay tonight, make sure you finish the job.”

”I’d be letting myself and Ari down if I didn’t give my defence against Char my all.” I responded as I shook my head and Tempest nodded. ”Trust me, she will pay.”

“I’ll be watching.” Tempest responded before she walked off without another word.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 25th of October 2021, 11:00am

I don’t even know what to say at this point.

When I made my SCW debut last year it was after High Stakes X and heading towards the tail end of the year, I spent High Stakes X as just another SCU Roster Member and hell, the only reason I made it onto the High Stakes X pre-show to begin with was because of a bunch of multi-person tag team matches between SCU and GRIME, my team won their match with me being one of the two survivors but even still.

To go from that to the longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion in a long time in the space of a year, I can’t even begin to describe how crazy that feels, and I’m not done yet.

I was training for the title defence against Char when Gabriel called me into his office, when I entered his office I saw him in a much happier mood than when we last spoke and it was easy to see why.

“Charlotte, once again you’ve surpassed my expectations.” Gabriel commented after I closed the door and sat down across from him. “I was certain that last night’s defence was going to be your last, fighting off four challengers is never easy.”
”Gabriel, you should know by now that I’m not giving up this title without a fight!” I responded as I patted the Bombshell Roulette Championship that was resting on my shoulder. ”But this past cycle has been my busiest in a long time, two defences with a third to come and a non-title match, not to mention my match down in Sin City Underground? I doubt most wrestlers my age would be able to deal with this much pressure.”

“If I didn’t think that you were capable of great things on SCW’s Main Roster then I wouldn’t have advised you to make the jump.” Gabriel responded and I nodded in agreement. “Ariana has started training at the Go Gym again, we are taking it easy on her because of the stitches but she should be ready for her return match.”

”Good to know that she’s starting to get back to her old routine after Char’s attack, but I still plan on being at SCU’s Halloween show.” I responded before I leaned back with my arms crossed. ”Char attacked me when I last competed on Underground. It wouldn’t surprise me if she showed up to New Hampshire looking to pick up where she left off with Ari, especially since that shows on her birthday.”

“A wise precaution, Char has been using mind games against you since she staked her claim to your title in Orlando.” Gabriel nodded in agreement as his frown deepened. “And I hope your elation at making it to defence number six hasn’t distracted you.”

”Gabriel, I was elated to make it past my first defence during the lead up to Summer XXXTreme IX and by High Stakes XI? I’ll be up to my one hundred and sixty eighth day as Bombshell Roulette Champion!” I pointed out and Gabriel nodded. ”After I’m done with Char my goal will be to make it to the new year as champion, by the time of Climax Control 316 I’ll be up to one hundred and eighty two days, when was the last time a Bombshell Roulette Champion made it that far into her reign?”

“I could be wrong, but I believe that last person also happens to be one of this year’s Hall of Fame inductions.” Gabriel responded with a nod as I started to get the idea. “The same person who’s record for title defences you are close to breaking.”

”Sam Marlowe.” I nodded once I realized who he meant. ”Her third reign has stood for years as the longest at two hundred and thirty one, if I break that record as well then maybe she will come after me, I will admit, Sam is one of my bucket list opponents.”

“Indeed, but I advise you to not look past Char.” Gabriel warned me, and I nodded as I got the idea. “She’s dangerous and is not afraid to resort to underhanded tactics.”

”As dangerous as she is, I don’t think Char’s realized just how big a mess she’s stepped into.” I responded as I shook my head. ”Before her attack on Ari, I was treating it like any other defence, yet another obstacle for me to overcome you know? But it’s like I said on Twitter last night, Char made it personal when she attacked Ari at last week’s Climax Control, if Char even wants to stand a chance against me, she had better be ready to go to war.”

“Well put.” Gabriel nodded in agreement. “But Char will be well aware of that, I know you are capable of giving her hell but don’t be surprised if she gives you hell back.”

”I have two goals heading into High Stakes XI, retain my title and make Char regret the fact that she ever laid a hand on Ari.” I responded with a nod as I shifted me weight. ”And I plan on doing both.”

“I have every confidence that you will live up to your words.” Gabriel nodded before I stood up so I could resume training. “Do the Go Gym proud Charlotte.”

”Don’t I always?” I asked with a grin before I left Gabriel’s office.

Go Gym’s parking lot, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 25th of October 2021, 18:00pm

I couldn’t be more ready for this.

And by this, I mean the title defence against Char, she is about to get a nasty lesson on why it’s a bad idea to play mind games with a Go Gym Graduate.

As I was packing my workout gear into the boot of my car I saw the trainees leaving for the day, some waved to me, and I returned the favour whilst others didn’t spot me and once all my stuff was packed up I turned around and saw Ariana standing there.

”We haven’t had a real chance to talk since the attack, have we Ari?” I asked, and the young Greek-American wrestler nodded. ”Sorry I wasn’t there for your discharge, but I take it Carter told you about my title defence last night?”

“He did and I get it, you had to prioritize training for your sixth defence, especially against four challengers.” Ariana nodded in understanding as she folded her arms. “I saw your tweet about attending the Halloween show to cheer Team Go on whilst you were talking with Gabriel, are you worried that Char would try to pick up from where she left off at Climax Control 314?” Ariana asked and I nodded without hesitation.

”If we’re being honest? I’m expecting it at this point.” I explained as I let out a deep breath. ”She put Azurine out of action to the point where she’s no longer on the active SCW Roster with my submission finisher, she attacked you and made me watch to get to me and do I even need to say anything about last night’s defence?” I asked, and Ariana shook her head. ”Thank god Tempest was there to kick her head off.”

“Don’t need to tell me twice, I heard that you had patched things up with Tempest after the match?” Ariana asked and I nodded in response.

”She’s a tough one to read but we’ve at least mended that bridge, and she made it clear that the attack on Char was payback for you, I guess ensuring that she didn’t interfere in my title match was a secondary objective.” I responded with a shrug and Ariana nodded as she got the idea. ”I’m not going to lie, I’m worried about you heading into your match at the Halloween show, I’ll know you’ll be medically cleared long before the match against The Jackels, but you’ll still be on a medical high from having your stitches removed.”

“And that’s assuming The Jackels don’t try to open my wounds.” Ariana nodded as she got the idea. “Carter promised that he’ll be looking out for me come bell time, but I will admit, I’m disappointed that my stitches are coming out before the show, I could’ve gone as Lady Frankenstein.”

”You could always ask Holly to make you some fake stitches for the costume!” I suggested, and Ariana laughed at that idea. ”But seriously, good luck against The Jackels.”

“And good luck against Char Kwan.” Ariana responded before she went over to her car. “I’ll be watching.”

”You haven’t been chatting with Tempest, have you?” I asked Ari semi-jokingly and Ariana gave me a confused look. ”Because she basically told me the same thing.”

“And yet, that doesn’t surprise me!” Ariana responded with a grin as she opened her car door. “See you at the Underground Halloween Show Charlotte.”

”See you then.” I nodded before getting in my own car and driving off.

Krystal’s Twitch Stream, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 25th of October 2021, 20:00pm

*promo time*

It didn’t have to be this way.

“Over the past cycle, Char Kwan has gone out of her way to get my attention, first she called me out after I successfully defended the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship against Seleana Zdunich at Disneyworld, then she attacked me at Underground and used my finisher to defeat Azurine Vebbins, but when you put my friend in the hospital just two weeks short of her 21st birthday Char, you crossed the line.”

I commented as I shook my head.

“Am I not being clear enough Char? When you attacked Ari, you made this personal! Before that attack I was just treating this as yet another title defence, I’ve had six of them up to this point, I know how this works by now, but thanks to you, Ari won’t be able to celebrate her 21st birthday as she envisioned, instead she’s spending it at Underground, hopped up on enough painkillers to last her a lifetime and still expected to wrestle a Tag Team Match, I don’t know if you realize this Char but by doing that, you have made the biggest mistake of your fucking life!”

What some people will do to win, huh?

”EliteAussieGamers with the first question of the stream, how far will you go to get your revenge on Char? How long is a piece of string? Obviously I’ll be beholden to whatever stipulation the wheel stops on but after everything that’s happened between me and Char since the Halloween show? I feel like it’s fated that the wheel will stop on a stipulation that will result in us being given free rein to do whatever we want inside that ring short of attempting to kill each other, if not? Then I’ll still beat the shit out of Char!”

Why?

”Do I even need to answer your question DragonYourFeetGamers? Why would I go that far? It’s as I already said, Char’s brought this on herself, if she hadn’t tried to get in my head over the past few weeks this could’ve been a normal title match, but no, she went the extra mile to get in my head, unfortunately for Char that extra mile will take her right over the top of a cliff!”

I commented before leaning on my desk.

”To distract away from everything that’s happened between me and Char recently, let’s turn the clock back a bit, all the way back at the penultimate show before this year’s Blaze of Glory where I, fresh off a first round elimination in the Blast from the Past Tournament because I had the misfortune of drawing against Amber Ryan and Despayre in round one, faced Char Kwan in a singles match, that SHOULD’VE been my first win but no, incompetent refereeing and a refusal to do anything about Char’s entourage at ringside meant that that match ended in a Double DQ after HB Carter had seen enough, those were the humble beginnings of this feud of ours Char but it doesn’t stop there.”

I said as I shook my head.

”I went on to win this title at Into the Void X in a match against Royal Purple or whatever her name is these days and Violet Amelia Holt but after I finally won my first title, you were one of the ones who came out of the woodwork to try to lay claim to a title shot Char, now we should all know what happened since then, I defied everyone’s expectations by retaining the title in my first defence against Maki, and then went onto defend it against Maki and Bea Barnhart at Summer XXXTreme, you know what happened after that?”

Go on, guess.

”Whilst you were off training in some obscure location Char I was defending this title proudly, against everyone from Bella Madison and Mercedes Vargas to Seleana Zdunich and Johanna Krieger but it was after defence number five that you decided that it was time you through your hat into the ring Char, now I’ve been a fighting champion since day one of my reign, that is obvious to anyone who’s seen me wrestle since then and I’m not slowing down.”

If anything, the opposite has happened.

”You want a good example of that? Just look at this cycle alone, I defended the Roulette Title at Disneyworld, I had a non-title champion vs. champion match against Andrea Hernandez that saw the end of my winning streak but it was a win that Andrea had to fight for and just this last week, after someone whose like a sister to me was brutally attacked, I defended the Roulette Title again, against four women, three of whom served as challengers for my title before, and our match at High Stakes will be my third defence of the cycle, whilst most of SCW’s champions took it easy and in some cases didn’t even defend their titles at all I worked my ass off because I feel like I have a lot left to prove even one hundred and fifty five days into my reign!”

It’s that simple.

”And you know what else Char? When the dust is settled and I’ve retained the title over you, I’ll continue to work my ass off well into the new year! Since I won this title my goal has been to be a fighting champion and that was why I was so ready to accept your challenge after the Disneyworld show but now that we’re at High Stakes XI it’s become more than just a challenge for me, it’s become something a lot more personal and just remember this when I’m beating the shit out of you Char, you could’ve avoided this!"”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”I’ll be wrapping up this stream soon guys, Makayla make sure this vod gets sent to the bosses, Char, they say that those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it and I’ll just have to point you towards the Roulette Title Match between you and Johanna Krieger at last year’s High Stakes for clear evidence of that, because at that event you failed to dethrone Johanna and this year you find yourself in the Roulette Title picture again! Hoping to learn from your mistakes one year on Char? I’ll have to disappoint you because I will bring you down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe, your soon to be record breaking Bombshell Roulette Champion! Long may I reign!”

I ended the stream as the scene fades.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 09:01:51 AM by SCW Staff »

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Re: KRYSTAL WOLFE (c) vs CHAR KWAN - ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2021, 11:26:45 PM »
Gathering more Intel
Reading,  PA
Off Camera

It's been a wild couple of weeks as Charlene Kwan is sitting in a dark brown leather chair behind a mahogany teekwood desk. She looked to be putting the final pieces together on something. As she is writing down something on a piece of paper, Heather comes walking into the room.

"Everything okay boss."

Heather wondered as she plops herself down into one of the chairs sitting front of Charlene's desk. Charlene lifts her eyes up to see the golden blonde woman sitting in front of her.

"Why aren't you working Heather?"

"I'm fucking bored out there. We haven't had a single customer for the past hour."

"How would you know if we have customers if you are sitting in here? If you are so bored then find something to keep you occupied."

Heather just looks at her nails as Charlene decides to get back to work. Heather sits there for a few minutes before letting out a giant sigh.

"What the fuck Heather?"

"I'm fucking bored."

Charlene places her hands on each side of her head as Kiara steps into the office from a side room. Heather perks up a bit wondering where Kiara came from.

"When did you get here?"

Kiara ignores her as she places a discolored gold bag on top of Charlene's desk. Charlene sees it as her eyes widened. Heather leans forward as Charlene looks at her.

"Do you fucking mind? This is a private business transaction. So get the fuck out of my office and get back to work."

Heather tries to respond but Kiara pushes the chair up causing Heather to stand up. Heather begs Charlene to stay but Kiara grabs her by the collar, walks her to the door and throws her through it. She then shuts the door as Charlene begins to untie the ties around the neck of the bag.

"How much is in here?"

Kiara shrugs her shoulders as Charlene dumps the contents out as several stacks of fifty dollar bills are sitting on her desk. She smiles while leaning back in her chair.

"Excellent work Kiara. Now let's hope Chalmers comes through with the perfect site for our plan to work."

Kiara rolls her eyes as Charlene leans back in her chair. She props her feet up on the side of her desk.

"Radio Sakumi, tell her to get ready for anything."

Kiara nods her head as the two women continue having a conversation in Japanese.

Heading to New York
Off camera

The bus ride from Philadelphia to Brooklyn wasn't a long one as Charlene Kwan and Kiara had been asked to come to New York by Mr. Chalmers. Charlene wasn't all that keen on coming to a city that she loathes with great passion. New York City has never been a city that Charlene had on her bucket list. As they are stepping off the bus, Mr. Chalmers is waiting on the platform with a Cheshire Cat style grin on his face.

"You look like an idiot."

Charlene tells him as she walks passed him. Mr. Chalmers bows his head slightly while following after her.

"I did it."

"You did what?"

Charlene didn't quite understand what he was talking about as she was trying to navigate her way through the sea of people in front of her. Mr. Chalmers is trying to keep up with her pace as he spoke very softly.

"I got you that property you were eyeing the last time we came through New York."

"Are you for real right now?"

Mr. Chalmers nods his head as Charlene seems to be happy about this kind of news. They hop into a cab as Mr. Chalmers is telling her all about how he managed to persuaded the man to sell the piece of property to him. As the taxi turns the corner, Sakumi is standing next to an old Plymouth roadster while holding Charlene's softball bat in her hands.

"Why is Sakumi here?"

Charlene asks in a curious manner.

"She was with me when I negotiated with the owner. I told her that she was no longer needed after we reached an agreement."

Mr. Chalmers answers as three of them steps out of the taxi. Charlene greets Sakumi in Japanese as beads of sweat starts to form along Mr. Chalmers' forehead. Charlene looks over her shoulder as she picks up the softball bat. Charlene looks at Sakumi before turning on her heels.

"According to Sakumi, the owner kept laughing at all of your offers. Would you care to explain why you haven't gotten this done?"

"I did manage to get it done."

Mr. Chalmers produces a silver keychain as Charlene looks at it. A slight grin appears on her face as Sakumi remains in her position.

"You managed to do something right. I'll keep you around a little longer. Now, show me what I bought."

Mr. Chalmers once again shows his Cheshire Cat grin as the four them head towards the front door. Mr. Chalmers places the key inside the lock and opens the door. They all walk inside as a loud scream echoes. The door closes as the taxi driver is dialing on his cell phone.

~ High Stakes Promo ~

"Four months ago, I had been in a really bad place mentally and emotionally. I wasn't having any fun inside that ring. The amount of losses that were piling up had me on the brink of insanity. Because the old saying goes, doing the same thing over and over with the same result is the beginning of going insane. That's where I was so I had to step away from the business for my own mental health.

During that time, Krystal Wolfe had become a massive star seemingly overnight. I guess becoming the Roulette champion by pulling a belt out of a suitcase does it for ya. Since I left, Krystal had been pleading for competition. She may have had it in Bella Madison, Selena Zdunich and a few others but let's be honest they weren't what you wanted. No, you were hoping someone like Alicia Lukas or Myra Rivers would be the ones who answered the call.

Those would have been great but it wouldn't mean a fucking thing to them. It would just be another belt to their collection. The thing is Krystal if there was anyone who wanted to kick your fucking ass all over New York then it was going to be me. I haven't forgotten about how your pathetic friends stuck their nose into my business. After our first encounter, I wasn't satisfied. I wanted to do more but of course you needed the help.

I'm sure you want to hurt me after what I did to your shit faced friend but let's be honest. I could have done more to her but I was saving the brutality for your idiotic ass. The moment I called you out, I started to rent space inside your fucking head. There hasn't been a day that goes by where you aren't thinking about me.

High Stakes is going to be fitting because the stakes are extremely high for you to retain that precious belt of yours. People forget that I am a former Mixed Tag Team Champion. I have won numerous championships on my own but there is one championship I have been wanting since I arrived in SCW. It's the same belt you carry on your shoulder.

I'm not the same Char you faced. I'm more vicious and ruthless. I'm not here to make friends or to gain respect from the other cunts on this roster. I'm here to make statements. I'm here to leave bodies lying in my quest for championship gold. What I did to Ari will pale in comparison to what I do to you. I don't care how angry you are because I will exploit that with ease. The Thunder from down under will be no match for someone who will literally go through hell. You can rant and rave all you want but know this Krystal. All it takes is one Slice of Asia and you are done.

So keep that in mind as you prepare for the impending doom that awaits you. The Japanese Siren won't be singing any clunkers because everything I do will be massive hits.

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Just Another Defence.”
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2021, 04:33:43 PM »
It was the second week of the High Stakes XI Supercard Period and Krystal’s seventh title defence was drawing near! The Australian Bombshell was initially just treating Char Kwan as yet another challenger for her Bombshell Roulette Title but that changed when Char not only put Azurine Vebbins out of action with Krystal’s “Long Rest” Submission Finisher, but she followed that up the following week by brutally attacking Ariana Angelos,  a fellow Go Gym Graduate who Krystal viewed as the little sister she never had!

Now the two women were set to meet in a match that promised to be a brutal and personal affair! If Krystal retained the title at High Stakes XI she will have broken the previous record set by Sam Marlowe at six defences and on the same night as Sam was being inducted into the SCW Hall of Fame no less! Can Krystal do it and break the long standing record? Or will Char be the one to end Krystal’s reign at one hundred and sixty eight days?

Backstage at Underground 112, Durham, New Hampshire
Sunday the 31st of October 2021, 21:00pm

And the award for most predictable attack of the year goes to Char Kwan!

Okay, I doubt the bosses will ever add that to the Year End Awards but given all the underhanded shit Char Kwan has done since she started her pursuit of my Bombshell Roulette Championship I should’ve seen that attack come from miles away, bit it didn’t, and it took someone who was just in hospital having stitches removed to save my ass! Say what you will about Ari’s cooking show, but that little Greek American lady is fearless when her friends are in danger.

Part of me wishes that I had showed the same initiative when Ari was being attacked by Char a few weeks ago, but at least we got out payback tonight! Off course, tonight’s payback is just the prelude to next week’s title match.

“Charlotte, there you are!” Ari said as she ran up to me whilst I was still nursing the wounds from the ambush, nothing major but it still hurt, and as for Ari? Well, she was still in that Dalmatian costume albeit with the hood down so I could actually see her face, if you had told me that she had spent the morning getting sixteen stitches removed from her head, I doubt I would’ve believed you. “How are you feeling?”

”Right now I have two thoughts running through my head, one: what else will Char do to get the upper hand over me?” I responded with a grin before switching my ice pack to the other hand. ”Two, if I didn’t know that Carter was gay, your Halloween costume choices would leave me questioning the details of your relationship with him!” I responded and whilst it did take Ari a moment for it to set in, once she realized what I meant she nearly fell over laughing.

“All I’m saying is that the Cruella costume was Carter’s idea, and this was my idea!” Ari responded as she motioned to the costume before sitting down opposite me. “Seriously though, after you tried to save me at Climax Control 314 I felt I needed to return the favour, and seeing you put Kiara through the table was worth it!”

”That was just the preview of what’s in store for Char next week!” I responded with a grin before letting out a deep breath. ”Think I’ll get in trouble with the bosses for attacking a non-wrestler?”

“Doubt it, they attacked you first after all!” Ariana pointed out and I nodded in response. “Maybe they’ll view putting Kiara through the table with the Down Under Thunderbomb as excessive but it’s not like you did that to Super Nintendo Chalmers!”

”Even though that prick totally deserves it!” I responded, and Ariana quickly nodded in agreement. ”Ari, I need you to do me a favour, yes another one after you saved my ass earlier, but this is more personal, I need you to keep a secret from everyone else until High Stakes, yes, that includes Carter!”

“What kind of secret?” Ariana asked with a curious look on her face, and I showed what I meant to her, as for what that is? Well, you’ll have to wait. “No way!” Ariana beamed as her face lit up like a Christmas tree. “You’re actually going to ask her?!”

”That’s the plan and it involves a promise I made to myself after I graduated from the Go Gym.” I explained before I patted the Bombshell Roulette Title that was resting on my shoulder. ”One that involves me holding a title and High Stakes, can I trust you?”

“After everything you’ve done for me, off course!” Ariana responded with a nod before she stood up. “I’d better go find Carter, he’ll want to milk this act for all it’s worth, but good luck!”

”Thanks Ari, for everything.” I responded before pocketing the thing and Aria ran off. ”Here’s hoping everything goes to plan!” I commented to myself as I watched my friend walk off.

On a date with Makayla, New York City, New York
Monday the 1st of November, 18:00pm

At the beginning of the cycle, I said that defending a title at Disneyworld was a Bucket List Item, well this week I’m checking off another bucket list item, namely defending a title at Madison Square Garden.

Really the only reason I haven’t made as big a deal about this was because High Stakes XI was taking place in New York which meant that it was pretty much guaranteed that I was going to be defending the title, the fact that it was against Char Kwan didn’t come until later for obvious reasons!

But that’s not until Sunday Night, until then? I’m on a date with my girlfriend!

“Between everything that’s happened with Char Kwan, we haven’t really had a chance to date have we?” Makayla commented breaking my train of thought in the process. “Krystal?”

”Sorry babe, I was miles away!” I admitted as I shook my head and Makayla nodded in understanding. ”But you’re right, between Ari’s attack and my defence on the last episode of Climax Control, we haven’t had much time for us, have we?”

“You have been busy this past cycle, between the two defences you’ve already had and the Champion vs. Champion Match against Andrea, this has been your busiest cycle to date.” Makayla nodded before we heard a commotion in another part of the café between a man and a woman but just assumed that it was an argument between another couple and tuned it out. “Off course, the Blast from the Past Tournament cycle would’ve easily topped it if you had made it past round one.”

”Yeah, well, getting drawn against Amber Ryan and Despayre in Round One didn’t exactly help there!” I grumbled in response before taking a sip from my drink. ”Off course, that was the also the cycle where my first match against Char Kwan took place.”

“Oh right, that Double DQ Draw, at least that ended your losing streak.” Makayla responded with a nod, and I just frowned. “Did Gabriel ever address your comments on Dawn’s officiating? She is a fellow Go Gym Grad, isn’t she?”

”Yep, first ref to graduate from there if my memory serves me right.” I nodded after thinking for a minute. ”And yes, he did, after I angrily confronted her the week after, he said that she made a tough judgment call based purely on what she saw, I pointed out that she could’ve avoided that judgment call all together by just ejecting Char’s entourage from the start because no wrestler brings that many people to the ring with them intending to fight fairly!”

“Well, it’s not like you were wrong!” Makayla responded as she shook her head  “Did he take it well?”

”He just pointed out that she was still a rookie ref, I’ll just point out the numerous times I’ve taken shots at that match.” I responded before offering Makayla a toast and she accepted, we heard the commotion coming from the other table again and I finally looked up seeing that it was because the guy had just asked his girlfriend to marry him, naturally she said yes, and I shook my head. ”Didn’t think I was going to see that on this date.” I commented to Makayla whilst motioning to the other table with my head and she glanced over.

“Maybe it’s a sign.” Makayla responded with a shrug, and I paused mid-sip, thinking back to the conversation I had with Ari at Underground. “Of our future I mean, we already have a kid in Rachel.”

”Even though I still feel weird about calling her my daughter when she’s actually my niece.” I sighed to myself as I finished my sip and shook my head. ”Maybe Team Hero can help me out there, they are a lesbian couple with a kid.”

“Maybe, do you actually know the story about how they came to be Nate’s parents?” Makayla asked and I shook my head, I had been meaning to ask Keira since we met Nate at Disneyworld but between her challenge for the Bombshell Internet Championship and my duties as Bombshell Roulette Champion we hadn’t had much of a chance to chat in or out of shows. “Because I somehow doubt they found a way for a woman to get pregnant whilst having sex with another woman.”

”Now that’s a scary thought.” I joked getting a laugh out of Makayla before the waitress came over to take our food orders, we gave them after a quick once over of the menu and she went off to hand the orders in. ”Hell, just the thought of us cutting down on sex in general is scary.”

“Off course you’d say that.” Makayla laughed in response before shaking her head. “Do you think Ari’s doing okay babysitting Rachel? You know, after the attack by Char?”

”When I spoke to her last night at Underground she seemed to be back to her old self.” I responded with a shrug and Makayla nodded. ”If you mean Char’s follow up attack on me last night, she was a bit bruised from diving off the stage but nothing even close to the damage she suffered at Char’s hands at Climax Control 314, if anything I was more impressed that she was able to do that after getting those stitches removed.”

“She probably just wanted to have your back after you helped her against Veronica Taylor last year.” Makayla shrugged her shoulders in response, and I paused for a sec, that was back when I was still starting out in SCU, back when everyone on both rosters were being cooped up in the same Las Vegas hotel due to the pandemic. “And that feels like a lifetime ago, probably won’t be long until we start going overseas again at this rate.”

“If anything, the overseas tours probably won’t start until Summer XXXTreme X, we were finally let out of the hotel after Summer XXXTreme VII, started venturing outside of Vegas after Summer XXXTreme IX, just saying, that’s probably the pattern that the bosses want to go with as far as getting back to normal is concerned.” I shrugged my shoulders in response and Makayla nodded as she got the idea. ”Though I would be lying if I said that I didn’t want to defend my title in Adelaide if SCW ever restarts the Homecoming tour.”

“You think you’ll hold that title for that long?” Makayla asked and I nodded in response. “I’m not even going to try to do the math on how long your reign will be by that point!”

”Yeah, probably best to leave that to either me or Mercedes Vargas, I’m the one who’s been keeping track via that calendar I brought after Summer XXXTreme IX and Mercedes is SCW’s Resident Historian!” I nodded in agreement before taking a sip of my drink. ”Though at that point the bosses might be tempted to try to bribe a former wrestler back to the fold to see if they can end my reign.”

“You mean like they did with the Internet Title Tournament last cycle?” Makayla asked and I nodded in response. “At least they won’t stick J2H in a wig, tape watermelons to his chest and send him out as Jenny Huntington Hawkes the II or something!”

”Now that’s a mental image that’ll haunt my nightmares.” I responded with a mock shudder before the waitress came back with our  food.

Krystal’s hotel room, New York City, New York
Monday the 1st of November 2021, 20:00pm

That date was just what the doctor ordered.

Still, it was good to be back at the hotel to check on Rachel and Ari, especially since I wanted to get my promo done once Rachel was asleep.

”Hopefully Ari didn’t get up to too much trouble.” I commented as we approached the hotel room and Makayla got the key card out. ”I know she was dying of boredom during the week she spent with Carter.”

“When even her antics with her bestie can’t keep her entertained, you know there’s a problem.” Makayla nodded in agreement as she inserted the key card and unlocked the door. “Then again, having sixteen stitches in your head can’t be fun.”

”Back when I was on the indies, I had to have twenty stitches following a hardcore match in Germany.” I responded as I shook my head as Makayla opened the door. ”That wasn’t fun!”

“Doesn’t sound like my idea of fun at least.” Makayla nodded before we entered the hotel room, we glanced around before spotting Ari.

She was doing an improv sock puppet show for Rachel. “And then the evil Char Kwan was vanquished by the beautiful heroine Krystal Wolfe, and everyone lived happily ever after!” Ari exclaimed and Rachel cheered in response whilst me and Makayla shared amused looks, and it was at that point that Ari spotted us. “Had to keep her occupied somehow.” Ari commented sheepishly before removing the socks from her hands as she stood up to greet me.

”Ari, you know that if you find me beautiful, you can just go ahead and tell me right?” I teased her, and Ariana blushed furiously in response. ”She did do her homework right?”

“Wouldn’t have done the puppet show if she hadn’t.” Ariana responded as she motioned to the stack of homework on the desk next to my gaming/streaming PC. “Carter was asking if he can help look after Rachel next time you guys go on a date.”

“Tell him that we’d be happy to have Carter, and that Charlotte will discuss pricing either before the Hight Stakes XI pre-show or during it.” Makayla informed Ari and I nodded in agreement as Ariana grinned. “Speaking off, Charlotte will pay you once she’s done her promo on Char for week two.”

“Sounds good to me, but take your time, it’s not like I’m strapped for cash thanks to my SCU Contract.” Ariana assured us and we nodded in response. “Though given how long you’ve held the Bombshell Roulette Title Charlotte, you are definitely better off than me!”

”I don’t mean to brag but yeah, I am, just a little bit.” I responded with a teasing wink and Ariana grinned. ”Why do you think so many people want to dethrone me, Andrea or Amber? Beyond having their names added to the history books obviously.”

“I’m a former two time Pride Tag Team Champ, remember? Trust me I know!” Ariana responded with a grin before getting a text and checking it. “Speaking off, I need to go! Carter’s trying his hand at baking me a late birthday cake back in Vegas, he didn’t really have time yesterday between my stitches coming out and Underground, it apparently just came out the oven.”

“Let me know how it turns out, I was a culinary student back in Australia so I should be able to give him some tips for next time.” Makayla responded with a nod and Ari grinned before she left the hotel room. “She does know that it’s about a for hour plane ride back to Vegas, right?”

”She flew over with us so probably! But she likely considers it to be worth it considering how close Team Go are.” I responded with a shrug before I sat down on the ground next to Rachel. ”Did you behave yourself Rachel?”

“Yeah!” Rachel responded enthusiastically and I grinned in response. “Ariana was so funny!”

”I’m sure she was!” I responded before I made myself comfortable. ”And how was homework?”

“So boring but Ariana made sure that I got it all done!” Rachel responded and I couldn’t help but chuckle at her innocence. “How is mom?”

Yeah, it was at that point that I had to think about what I said, Kirsty had entered rehab following the incident at family court, but I hadn’t been in contact with her since then, and yes I’m standing by what I said during that press conference seg, if she wants Rachel back she’ll have to fight for it. ”She’s doing okay, she should be healthy in no time at all!” I responded after thinking for a minute and Rachel cheered in response.

“I think she’s had enough excitement for the day in any case.” Makayla chimed in as she picked up Rachel. “You’re already looking tired.”

“I’m not tired.” Rachel protested but she then let out a big yawn that confirmed what Makayla suspected. “Can’t I stay up a bit longer?”

“Sorry but we all need our beauty sleep.” Makayla responded before helping Rachel get settled into her bed, once she was asleep Makayla turned to me. “Charlotte, do you feel as weird as I do about calling Rachel our daughter, or are you used to it yet?”

”It’s even weirder for me, considering that she’s my niece.” I responded as I shook my head before standing up. ”Besides, we became her guardians during the second week of the cycle, it’ll probably be around late November at least before I’m used to the fact that we’re her parents now.”

“One things for sure, I’m not looking forward to when SCW does a southern tour!” Makayla responded as she went over to the gaming pc desk and grabbed the homework to check it. “Lesbian couple with a toddler aged daughter? They are going to love us.”

”At least I can defend myself if the time calls for it, beyond the training at the Go Gym I was trained in self-defence by a boxing coach.” I responded with a yawn before realizing something. “Actually we’re a foreign lesbian couple with a toddler aged daughter, which means that they’ll love us even more.”

“And I’m technically mixed race, my mom’s Australian and my dad’s Greek, all we need to do to really set them off is to declare our love for abortions.” Makayla grunted in response before I went to start my promo stream. “Getting ready to do your promo?”

”You know it!” I nodded before I gave myself a stretch. ”Had to wait for Rachel to get to sleep because I know I’m going to get heated whilst talking about Char!”

“I’ll get set up on my computer so I can do my mod duties!” Makayla nodded in response before we went off to get started.

Krystal’s Twitch Stream, New York City, New York
Monday the 1st of November 2021, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Really?

”You couldn’t wait until High Stakes XI could you Char? You had to ambush me at Underground 112 to try to soften me up? Well, how does it feel to have egg on your face? Because all you really achieved with that attack was making me that much angrier at you and in the process you’ve made much more difficult for me to treat this like any other title match, in other words, this is no longer just another title defence to me! And when I’m beating you to a pulp Char, who will you have to blame?”

Take a guess.

”Sure, you could blame Super Nintendo Chalmers and try to claim that he put the ideas you’ve executed over the past cycle in your head but no, I’m not buying it even if that is true, because you could’ve said no at any point! You could’ve refused to lock in the Long Rest on Azurine and just win with the Slice of Asia, you could’ve refused to attack Ari to get to me, you could’ve refused to try to interfere in my last Roulette Title Defence, the last one could’ve saved you from a beating at Tempest’s hands at the very least! It’s like I said last week Char, you could’ve avoided this!”

But you didn’t.

”Instead, you’re going to reap what you sow at High Stakes XI! I was angry at Bea Barnhart when she stole the Bombshell Roulette Title from me after my first defence but when it came to match time I kept my cool during the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match, I was angry at myself because of the pain my poor choice of words caused Bella Madison before our title match at Violent Conduct VII, but I kept my cool in that defence, but you? You went out of your way to piss me off Char and you’re about to learn the consequences of your actions!”

A hard lesson.

”Thing is Char, if you had just left it at what you did to Azurine I would’ve been okay with that, well, relatively okay because  incapacitating your opponent to the point that they are taken off the active roster is not okay, but my point is that you’ll have no one to blame but yourself when the dust settles, and I retain the Bombshell Roulette Championship for a record breaking seventh time!”

As for anything I want to happen on Sunday.

”Juan289 says “Greetings from Portugal, do you have any preferences for what the wheel stops on come match time?”, nice to see a bit of Global Reach on my channel, hope I get a chance to wrestle in Portugal someday! As for your question, I’ve been champ long enough to know that the wheel can be a cruel bitch at the best of times, that said, part of me wants the Roulette Wheel at it’s worse on Sunday, when Rocky spins it, I want something that will make Char think “oh shit, I’m fucked”!

Such as?

”Scaffold Over the Piranha Tank? First Blood? Last Woman Standing? Some sadistic match type that somehow finds a way combines the rules of all the above matches into one match? I don’t care, as long as I put the fear of god into Char Kwan and make it clear to everyone that making things this personal with me just for a title match is just asking for trouble! But I guess people will really do anything for a title shot these days, right Char?”

All for nothing.

”But if you think for a second that I’m going easy on you in this match at all Char, then Tempest must’ve hit you harder than I thought! But I am saying that I’ll hit you harder than Tempest? No, I’m a strong woman, both physically and mentally, but Tempest is on another level compared to me, I’m still going to hit you as hard as I can as soon as that bell rings Char because that’s the least I can do after all the shit you’ve done!”

Eye for an eye!

”EliteAussieGamers says “aren’t you worried about what Carter said to you?” And I’m assuming you mean at Climax Control 314 when Ariana was being loaded into the ambulance, yeah I know the saying about digging two graves if you go out on a quest for revenge but here’s the thing, revenge at this point is a secondary objective, the main objective should be as clear as day but I’ll say it anyway, to retain the Bombshell Roulette Championship in my seventh defence and if I get revenge for Ari, Azurine and everyone you jumped in front of in the Roulette Title Shot que to get to this point, it’ll be worth it!”

But don’t take my word for it!

”But it’s not just me or the other female Go Gym Grads who want to see you fail Char, it’s everyone else in the Bombshell Roulette Division , whether it’s people like Johanna who see you as an unworthy challenger, people like Andrea who see you another easy defence for me or people like Bella who just want to see me get revenge for what you did to Ari you are not a popular person Char and if your trying to make a strong case for winning Most Hated, then you’ve succeeded!”

Your biggest mistake!

”But you’ve succeeded in another area, you’ve succeeded at getting me angry at you and that will be your downfall Char, you were so focussed on getting inside my head and playing mind games on me that you didn’t realize that you were only making me angry and considering that I’ve already got a chip on my shoulder from the losing streak I suffered during the latter half of 2020/early months of 2021, I don’t think you’ve realized just how much you’ve fucked up!”

What comes around

”But you will realize that soon enough, do you want a specific date? How about Sunday the seventh of November 2021 right here in New York City at High Stakes XI? At the beginning of the cycle, I talked about how defending a title at Disneyworld was a bucket list item of mine, well, defending it Madison Square Garden is yet another bucket list item, I just didn’t bring that up because I knew it was all but set in stone that I was going to defend the title on PPV anyway so in a way, this cycle has come full circle.”

It’s that simple.

”In more ways than one because not only am I checking off another bucket list item on Sunday Char, but I’m also retaining the title! This won’t be a repeat of our first encounter Char because whilst that ended in a Double DQ Draw, I have a feeling that the Roulette Wheel Gods will be on my side on Sunday by not only giving me a match type that lets me go all out on you without the risk of disqualification or a draw and from there?”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

”The finish line will be in sight, and I will retain the title over you Char, this may not be Violent Conduct, but I can guarantee that this will be the most violent match on the card just for all the shit you’ve done to me and my friends for a shot at this title! And whilst you’re lying there bruised, battered, bloody and barely conscious you’ll have to ask yourself, was it all worth it just to be brought down by the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of Krystal Wolfe, your soon to be record breaking Bombshell Roulette Champion!? Long may I reign!”/color]

I ended the stream as the scene fades.

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Re: KRYSTAL WOLFE (c) vs CHAR KWAN - ROULETTE TITLE
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2021, 02:33:57 PM »
Personal? You don’t know how personal I am taking this match.

The scene fades into a dimly lit alley where Char Kwan is sitting on top of a dumpster while holding her softball bat in her left hand. Her eyes are just fixated on the dry blood that has been there since the beating she gave Ari. The Alley itself is directly behind one of the few medical centers that accept Asian women in downtown New York City.

I want that cunt.

An angry Sakumi says in Japanese after what had transpired at SCU Underground. Kiara, Char’s best friend since she was seven, was still at the local medical center getting herself checked out. Mr. Chalmers made the decision to go with her since she didn’t speak much English.

Don’t you worry Sakumi-San, the stupid cunt bitch will get what is coming to her.

Char replies in Japanese. As the time passes, Char can see people roaming through the streets. Her eyes don’t seem to be showing any emotion despite the fact Kiara was put through a table.

How does it feel Krystal? How does it feel knowing that I have you right where I fucking want you? Do you really think putting Kiara is going to make me lose focus? Are you truly that pathetic?

Those questions linger in the air as her cell phone rings. She places it next to her ear.

What did they say?

They don’t see anything to serious. They do want to keep her overnight for observation. Where are you?

Char takes a minute to collect herself while jumping off the dumpster.

I’m in the alley next to the center. Why?

She asks while keeping her anger in check.

I didn’t know what you were doing. I don’t want you do to anything foolish. Go back to the hotel. I’m going to stay with Kiara for a little while longer.

Char rolls her eyes as Sakumi stands next to her. The last place Char wanted to be was the hotel. Without saying another word to Mr. Chalmers, she hung up the phone and looks at Sakumi.

Kiara is going to be fine. Do you know who won’t be fine on Sunday?Krystal Wolfe won’t be fine after I get done mopping the arena with her blue fucking hair. She has the nerve to ask me if I am prepared for the war that will take place.

Sakumi places her hand on Char’s shoulder as she turns her gaze away from her.

Bitch, I was born for war. You kept saying this match was personal because of what I did to your friend. I don’t think you have a fucking clue how personal this match truly is for me. You can sit up on that fucking pedestal you have propped yourself on and make it sound like I’m desperate to make a name for myself. The fact is you wanted a challenge. You begged for someone to step the fuck up. I don’t recall Johanna Kreiger stepping up to the fucking plate. Every last person you had faced, you called out. The moment I returned and made my intention very clear about wanting you. That’s when you started to take notice. I don’t understand why you are so upset. I did what I said I would do. I obliterated Azzurine in my first match back. Your pissed because I executed your own submission better than you. Now you want to make yourself out to be the god damn hero. When in reality, everything that I have done up to this point will pale in comparison to what I have planned for you.

Char slowly starts to walk down the alley as Sakumi is right by her side.

I bet you are hoping that I enter this match with anger in my eyes. That’s where you are wrong. You see I’m not ruled by my emotions. I am ruled by the pure notion that I can dismantle you without shedding a fucking tear. You, on the other hand, are driven by emotion. Don’t you see Krystal. I got you right where I want you. I knew doing what I did to Ari would make you lose your fucking mind. I know you want everyone to think this is about that championship you hold dear but it’s not. You see what I did was only the beginning. Ari was just a means to a fucking end. I have been inside your head that you haven’t been able to think straight. I don’t care what match we have Krystal. It’s all window dressing at this point. All that matters is when that bell sounds, hell will be unleashed and there will be nothing you can do to stop it. You can most certainly try but at the end of the damn day. New York City will be covered in your blood. That championship will find a new home. It should have been mine but I was cheated. That won’t happen again. I have already broken you emotionally and mentally. This Sunday, I finish what I started by breaking you physically.

Sakumi looks into her friend’s eyes. She sees the same emotionless state that Char had when she assaulted Ari. It’s the same look she had when choking the life out of Azzurine. Sakumi has been around Char long enough to know this Char is dangerous. As the duo continues to walk down this dark alley, Char’s phone beeps as she checks it. A text from Heather comes through as Char smiles.

Come Sakumi, Heather has something for us.

The duo eventually leaves the area as Char texts Chalmers. He texts back as the duo comes up to the new warehouse that Chalmers had purchased. Char walks through the office door as a woman probably in her early twenties is sitting in a wooden chair with nylon rope tied around her body. Heather, a South Korean-American, is standing in front of said woman just laying in right hand after right hand.

Just tell me who fucking sent you.

Heather is pleading in between punches. Char walks up behind Heather and pats her on the shoulder.

Has she said anything?

Heather shakes her head while taking a step back. Char kneels down in front of the chair. She places a hand on the young woman’s knee.

Don’t make things harder on yourself. Just tell us what we want to know.

Fuck you!

The young woman says loudly as Char smiles at Heather before backhanding the young woman across the face. A picture of Krystal Wolfe is shown on her t-shirt as Char pulls the young woman’s head back.

Are you a fan of Krystal Wolfe? Does she excite you every time she opens that punchable mouth of hers? I bet you can sing her theme song word for word. Do you think she is a good wrestler?

The young woman wences in pain while opening her eyes to show a pretty blue color.

Krystal Wolfe is better than you. She will make up pay for what you did to Ari.

Is that so?

Char stands up to her feet, takes her softball bat into her hand and swings it right down onto the young woman's knee.

You can blame Krystal for your inability to walk. This could have been avoided Krystal. All you had to do was accept my challenge. No, you wanted to wait. You wanted to be a fighting champion. You can call what I have done despicable. You can say I'm a coward. You can say I'm an evil bitch. The one thing you can't deny is how far I've pushed you. Trust me, I'm not done Krystal. I won't be done until you are squashed beneath my boot.

Char motions for her friends to untie the young woman from the chair. The young woman's face is covered in blood and snot as Char grabs her by the hair. She uses her foot to force her down onto her knees.

I hope you are proud of yourself Krystal. Your emotional state has caused more issues than a comic book store. I promise you Krystal. The anger you have towards me will do nothing but fuel the rage that's been building up inside. I don't care about anyone else. Andrea is a whiny bitch and Johanna didn't have the balls to answer your challenge. If you think your friends are going to be the difference in this match then you had better think again. Because no matter what happens, I will be the standing over your broken body. You might think you've got this match won because of what you did to Kiara. All you did was prove my point all long. That deep down inside you can't beat me. I will utilize every tactic that I have to ensure that I am victorious. The "Down Under Thunder" will be silenced after one SLICE OF ASIA.

Your days are numbered. Your reign is over. You just haven't accepted it yet. Don't worry, I will put you out of your misery. That's not a promise. That's a Guarantee.

Char walks the young woman towards the door and chunks her out  onto the cold asphalt. A sick grin forms on her face as the door closes and the scene goes black.