Author Topic: DANIELLE WESTON vs MIKAH  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
DANIELLE WESTON vs MIKAH
« on: October 25, 2021, 05:21:02 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 7k limit.

Good luck!
Modify message

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Dani

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Weston
Re: DANIELLE WESTON vs MIKAH
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 11:52:21 PM »
Madison Square Garden, the world-famous arena. Home to the Rangers and the Knicks. An arena that musicians and comedians dream of selling out and performing at. The heart beat for New York City entertainment and this Sunday night it will for the first-time host Sin City Wrestling’s show of shows High Stakes. People will travel far and wide to be in attendance to watch the night of nights in professional wrestling. They’ll pack the rafters to watch legends be inducted into the Hall of Fame, then be spoiled by a card overflowing with talented wrestlers. The feeling will be electric, there is no place in the world any wrestling fan or wrestler would rather be on Sunday. With no outcomes promised, there is one thing SCW can guarantee.

History will be made.

Danielle Weston was one of those girls looking to make a name for herself on the night of nights and her key to cementing herself in SCW history was to call out the hometown queen Mikah. A challenge was made, a challenge accepted and now she was only days away from finding out if she was in fact good enough for this company, this business and what a way to test your strengths than going after the biggest shark in the tank. Some say it’s foolish, others say it’s the final nail in Dani’s SCW coffin but what if it’s not? What if this is the kickstart she requires. What if this is the moment Dani captures her potential and harnesses it… unleashing a dominance that she knows that she is capable of. Yet doubts of failure plague even the most confident minds.

She was standing tall, on top of the runway for High Stakes overlooking the crew setting up the ring for the grand event in 2 days’ time. A lot can happen in 48 hours, a lot would happen come Sunday night. Dani’s eyes didn’t move from the ring, as the staff moved around it building it from the ground up. She knew this process all too well from the GO gym, if you didn’t respect the ring, the ropes and the set up you didn’t deserve to step foot inside the six-sided circle. She knew in her mind that she deserved all the greatest she could muster and yet, still people had the audacity to question her abilities. So much so, even now as her hazel eyes gazed upon the canvas being stretched back towards the corners in a tug of war like the prevails of a fitted sheet, she couldn’t remove all doubt from the back of her mind.

Was she crazy for calling out Mikah? Was she stupid for thinking that she could even handle the Hall of Famer on her home turf? Was she an idiot for thinking that she would be seen as anything more than a loser? Her whole life Dani was made to feel like she wasn’t good enough, plagued by little minds who couldn’t see past her pretty face and friendly push over attitude. All of that was set to change, all it would take is one moment in time for the world to recognise her as a true threat all it would take is for her to beat Mikah in front of her hometown… a true test of wits, strength, and determination. There was no way on God’s little green earth that Danielle Weston was going to accept any other outcome.

It was do or die, eat or be eaten, survive and flourish or be defeated and perish. The wrestling world wasn’t forgiving and calling out a legend only to fall at the battle would be unforgivable.

Danielle continued to watch as the stage for High Stakes came to life before her eyes, taking a moment she closed them. She wanted to feel this moment forever, she wanted to take it all in. After all she was taking a leap of faith, biting into the big apple of you will? It would be rude not to savour it.

I

“Are you sure she’s the one, Synnth?” He questioned.

“She doesn’t look like much, Gabette but it is who we were sent for, I am sure… she bears the marks of a dreamer.” A male voice replied.

“And what of the White Wolf and British Lion?” He was eager for a response.

“They will come, they will protect her… her left and right, her day, her night, one a brother, one an advisor both her berserkers… they would bathe in blood to ensure her safety.” The older tone stated.

The voices sounded familiar as Danielle forced her eyes back open, yet she was far, far away from the place she had just been. There were no bright lights, there was no grand stage. She was standing in a line-up of five other girls, two burly men stood in front of her gawking at her as if she was some sort of prize. The taller of the two looked as if he dripped in Sin, the shorter looked mysterious. Dani could feel the cold breeze blew against her exposed skin, before her eyes dropped down to see that she was now dressed in brown leathers. Her pants to tight and short they barely left anything to the imagination, whilst her top half was covered in a small fur vest that barely kept her modest.

“Will she need training?” Synnth questioned.

The younger of the two looked her up and down, the more the stared at her the louder the two males behind her breathed. To the right of her a tall slender blonde warrior stood angrily. His lips parted and white teeth on display as he protected his little sister. To the left of Dani, the British Lion crossed his arms in disapproval looking for a way out of the situation, he was shorter than the wolf but if looks could kill the lion would be feasting.

“If she is to beat the Blonde Queen, she will need all the training she can muster.” Gabette replied.

The two sets of judging eyes gazed the length of her body once more, before they stepped up towards her. Gabette placed his hands on Dani’s shoulders, they felt warm and peaceful.

“The world now rests on these… do not be afraid little Dreamer…” His voice commanded.

Dani looked up at him from under her long lashes, a devils smile crept across her face.

“I don’t fear anything…” She beamed. “And why should I?” she turned to the White Wolf and British Lion and smiled.

Synnth stepped across the distance within an instant his large rough hands cupping Dani’s petite face.

“You have no reason to be confident, the Blonde Queen will be no easy feat… and you can barely tie your laces.” He snarled. “How are you the chosen one? What makes you the next in line for the throne?” He queried.

Her hazel eyes just meet his and with the devil in them Dani the Dreamer spoke.

“Pure luck I suppose.” She shrugged her shoulders.

“You’re going to need more than luck… let us go… the Kings will be waiting for you.” Gabette grumbled.

Before Dani the Dreamer could reply, her feet were moving beneath her as if destiny was already guiding her. Synnth and Gabette took the lead, Dani was eager to follow as White Wolf and British Lion followed in silence.

--

II

The grand hall wasn’t to be sneezed at as two kings from neighbouring lands had come together and put on a feat for her honour. Two thrones sat upon a raised deck, in one throne sat a tall slender male, with perfect square features, long arms and slender fingers. His fingers strummed on the wooden arms of his chair as he looked upon the female standing before him. The other king was stocker but still had a jawline that could cut through paper, his tattooed arms burst from his sleeves as he rolled up his furs to gawk at her.

“This is whom you have chosen to defeat the Blonde Queen?” The slender King choked back a laugh. “She’s the size of a twig, a twig with legs…” He chuckled.

“Easy Uhtred of Underwood. For what she lacks in size, she carries in strength and heart.” The fellow King purred.

“She’ll be eaten alive Hot Ragnar and you know it.” Underwood rolled his eyes.

The judgment felt all too familiar to Dani the Dreamer, she had faced it all her life. Looking up towards both Kings she couldn’t help but feel the size of a pea. Her brother the White Wolf had taken a step forward to her right, his hands balling into fists ready to fight for her honour at the drop of a hat.

“At least she brought something pleasing for me to look at.” Underwood winked.

The White Wolf growled, he was used to attention, and he thrived off it. As Uhtred’s consideration shifted from Dani to the White Wolf. Hot Ragnar had made his way from his throne and was making his way towards her. The British Lion stepped between Dani and the King refusing to be pushed aside, reaching out Dani placed her hand on his shoulder as if to say it would be okay. The Lion stood down, but he remained close after all she was in his protection. Hot Ragnar just now just inches away from her, he was close enough that Dani could feel the hotness of his breathe kiss her skin. Reaching out her tucked a long strand of her brown hair behind her right ear, so he could see her better. The powerful Viking King stood before her, stealing her breath for a moment in time. Legends were spoken about his rugged beauty and from where Dani was standing the stories weren’t wrong.

“We have been searching high and low for you Dani the Dreamer and now since my eyes can finally fall on you, I must say… I am not disappointed.” Hot Ragnar growled. “But tell me this… what is it that you desire?” he questioned.

“Power” Dani stated strongly.

She didn’t need to think about it, she knew what she wanted. Hot Ragnar greeted her eagerness with a bold smile. His scared face was still a picture of perfection as his eyed his prize up and down like she would make a fair maiden. Dani didn’t want to ruin her chance to prove to the kings that she was a wise choice, I mean why else had Gabette and Synnth been chosen to come find her? Why else would she be standing in such a grand hall being paraded around like she was the next queen of all the lands.

“Full power. Unmatched power. Songs written about me. All eyes on me. I want it all. I want people to fear me instead of fearing for me. I want people to look at me and see what they first overlooked. I want to bring the kingdom to its knees, and I want to take what I feel is rightfully mine.” She spoke through gritted teeth.

“And what are you willing to do to get it.” Hot Ragnar pressed on.

His right hand slipped from behind her ear to cup her cheek, holding her closely.

“Anything…” Dani replied breathlessly.

“Anything?” he echoed.

Ducking his head down Hot Ragnar’s lips danced just above Dani’s as if he was about to kiss her but before they could meet, he stopped. Her eyes swooned in his, as she licked her lips, she wanted the distance between them to be null and void.

“What if I told you I could give you the throne without the need of bloodshed?” Hot Ragnar teased.

Dani lifted herself up as she rocked onto her tippy toes, her lips just brushing over Ragnar’s as she replied.

“Where is the honour in that, my King?” Dani purred.

Her playful eye lids danced as she battered them, Hot Ragnar was no stranger to the female body he knew the signs of when they were drunk with lust and the way Dani arched hers into his, set his pulse a flutter.

“Between my sheets.” He hummed

Hot Ragnar was about to bring his lips to hers crushing them for a kiss, but as soon as he closed his eyes Dani had taken a small step back. She reached into the side of her brown leather pants and within a matter of seconds Hot Ragnar was now standing in the great hall with a small stone knife at his throat. A loud gasp coming from the audience’s throats. The White Wolf smiled proudly at his little sister, his blue eyes gleaming with delight. The British Lion took a step towards Dani the Dreamer whispering words into her ear as if to remind her of her place.

“You wish to taint me with the lips, that have also brushed across the Blonde Queens?” Dani growled. “Isn’t SHE your favourite? And yet, here you stand before me… offering me her throne?” She shouted.

Hot Ragnar just raised his hands, taking a step back from the knife that had kissed the skin on his throat. Uhtred of Underwood had turned his attention back to Dani, his jaw dropping to the floor as he watched his friend be bested by the twig.

“What if I told you… I don’t have favourites” He beamed. “I only see those whom the Kingdom would make profits from, from who would bring the fields the crops that they deserved and the villagers the fair and disciplined guidance they warrant.” Hot Ragnar bargained.

The knife was still pressed at his Adam’s apple as Dani took a step towards him.

“And why would I trust you?” Dani the Dreamer questioned. “Why would I believe that you’d just hand me the throne? When I’m willing, more than willing to work for it… so judgemental eyes like those of Underwood’s stopped from looking down on me… to looking up upon me. Why would I let you lead me to battle, when I know that if the Blonde Queens latest warrior hadn’t rebecome her lover, you’ve be tied up in those sheets?” She snarled.

Before he could answer the gleefully laughter of Uhtred of Underwood stole the rooms attention.

“Are you denying his hand Dani?” Uhtred of Underwood chuckled. “Oh my, this is one for the history books.” He clapped his hands in delight.

Dani looked up from Hot Ragnar and back towards Uhtred of Underwood.

“You both brought me here to do a job and I look forward to completing it. I will beat your unbreakable queen, I will take back what is mine and the both of you won’t even have to lift a muscle. I’ll even bring the fight to her home soil.” She sighed. “For I believe that the tides should change in the land of Sin, and it is about time, the good people get down on their knees for a new ruler” She smirked.

“And is that what you want from the good people of Sin?” Underwood questioned. “To worship you form their knees?” he smiled.

“It is what I deserve is it not? From all their judgements. From all their setbacks. for all their false hope that had lead me into battles and out of them battered and beaten. History will not repeat my kings, for I no longer wish to frolic with the good folk of Sin. I wish to stand above them…” Dani professed her desires.

“It’s a shame that the Mercy of Numbers disagrees… she has you at less than favourable odds of beating the Blonde Queen.” Uhtred of Underwood shouted.

Dani looked up at him, her cold hazel eyes narrowing towards him.

“I’ve done it before.” She barked.

“Ah yes… but was it just a stroke of good fortune?” Underwood replied.

Hot Ragnar stepped back from the knife and returned to his seat on his throne.

“The odds are now stacked against you... Dani the Dreamer. By denying me, you have tied my hands and I’m no longer able to help.” Hot Ragnar smirked.

Dani just looked up at both Kings, heat flushing in her cheeks. She could tell they were giving up on her, but what was new? She wasn’t going to sleep with Hot Ragnar to reclaim the top spot in the land of Sin she was going to do It by using her own bare hands. Hard work. She was going to do it her way.

“I will prove you both wrong.” She groaned.

“I’m sure you won’t.” Underwood beamed proudly.

Dani was about to launch herself towards Uhtred of Underwood, but a set of firm hands wrapped around her waist stopping her. She turned to her left seeing the British Lion holding her back and with gritted teeth she ordered him to let go. Lucky for her the Lion knew better and with a quick drag she was against his chest as he was moving out of the great hall and back out into the wilderness. The White Wolf stayed back purely to look at both Hot Ragnar and Uhtred of Underwood with a cold unforgiving glare. He would do anything form his little sister and if he had to rip out the Kings throat for disrespecting her, he would gladly bare his claws.

“When your little sister is done getting herself killed… maybe you and I should parlay” Uhtred of Underwood smiled brightly.

The White Wolf just shook his head from side to side, his cold blude eyes staring a hole between the King’s eyes. With a snarl and a show of his teeth, he made an unspoken vow that his little sister would walk away with the crown. Even if she wasn’t the best, he knew with his and the Lion’s war council she could be just as vicious as he was and that thought alone was enough to bring shivers down his spine.

--

III

The party of three had moved across the lands of Sin and ventured into the grand village of Yorker. It was a loud and proud place, where people never rested, there was always something going on. People singing in the streets, pockets being picked. It was a bustling heartbeat of the great lands of States. It was unfamiliar to Dani the Dreamer as she spent her days in the strip of Sagev, miles away from this hell hole people called the rotten apple. Yet, she was hear with a purpose and that was to bring the Blonde Queen to her knees, so she could steal the throne.

Many had tried.

Many had failed.

And yet, here Dani the Dreamer stood at the gates of the Blonde Queen’s Queendom. Uninvited, unwelcome, and unforgiving. All she had to do what reach out and take back what she deserved. The throne should have been her’s last time she had faced the queen and although she walked away with one of her most prized possessions… she still didn’t walk away with the glory.

Glory was everything to Dani. She felt like it was owed to her. she felt like she deserved it and this time she wasn’t going to walk away without it. Even if it killed her. Even if her destroyed her and even if it had her bending all the rules. She refused to bend the knee to the Blonde Queen ever again, she refused to live in her shadow.

Their last encounter should have been enough for Dani to branch out, but still they called it a fluke. They called it an act of god. Yet, it was Dani’s hands that brought forward the victory and some invisible force was taking all the credit? She wouldn’t rest until this stain was removed from her robe.

Standing at the golden gates, the British Lion reached forward to knock. The White Wolf circled his sister pacing, rage bleeding from his pours. Dani the Dream stood proudly between them both, looking up at the grand castle and within a matter of moments a dark hair boy, with a blonde grizzly bear had taken centre stage on the balcony that over looked the Queen’s Queendom. Behind him out stepped the Blonde Queen in all her glory, the crown firmly up on the top of her head. Her long skin tight blue teal dress hugged her in all the right places. Ducking out behind the queen stood her loyal boyfriend Kristoff, his smug smirk beamed down at Dani until his cheeks flushed red at the sight of the White Wolf.

“There is no need to worry my Queen.” The boy with the bear chuckled. “It is just that little teenage girl, who dares to dream.” He mocked her.

“Who dares to enter Yorker and challenge me?” The Blonde Queen boomed.

Dani took a step towards the gate, her long brown hair waving in the breeze as she looked up towards the Queen.

“And what makes you think I’ll entertain you?” The Blonde Queen hissed.

Dani just smirked up at her, her eyes ablaze.

“Revenge.” Dani smiled wildly.

The boy with the bear turned to his queen and spoke.

“You have no reason to fear my Queen… for her left shoulder is the pits and her track record as of late is abysmal… she couldn’t fight her way out of a wet paper bag.” He grinned.

The British Lion glared at the Boy with the Bear from one chief of a war council to another, he knew that pointing out weaknesses was a sign of weakness. Yet, the boy with the bear stared at his queen adoringly. The Blonde Queen stepped up to the railing of the balcony and shouted.

“Two days. In two days, I will rid you from my life forever… you will no longer be a stain on my legacy, just a forgotten memory.” The Blonde Queen hissed.

Her words were more like venom but before Dani could reply, the Blonde Queen turned on her pin point heels and returned to her home. The Boy with the Bear poked his tongue out towards the British Lion, who in term slide his thumb across his throat to signal death. While the White Wolf locked eyes with the slender brown-haired fox.

“What’s the matter Kristoff, it seems to me you’ve seen a ghost.” Dani purred.

He ducked his head down before peeling away from the balcony and heading back inside to be with his Queen. The British Lion couldn’t help but drag Dani to his side to whisper.

“They speak of your weaknesses in front of you, because they do not believe you pose a threat.” His accent was think.

Reaching out Dani touched to back of her right hand to his face.

“Then we shall remind them, that I wish not to pose as anything. The throne and the crown will be ours Lion… for I want what is mine.” Dani the dreamer cooed.

The Lion bared his teeth, smiling in approval. The date was now set for the seventh day of the eleventh month. A battle of the ages would take place and only one would walk away with everything the other would be forced to return empty handed.

--

IV

The day of the battle did not drag, for it was Sunday and the place was set. People had flocked from all over the world to see the Blonde Queen and Dani the Dreamer lock horns. Both with their consorts on side the Queen and the Dreamer strolled across the battle field, meeting in the middle. Where the last words would be spoken.

“It’s not too late to back out now child.” The Blonde Queen warned.

Dani the Dreamer just smiled. Her face was painted with white war paint, matching her older brother the White Wolf. The connection between non blood relatives was a sight to be seen as chosen family means more than blood. The British Lion was careful not to head towards the boy with the bear. His hunger for war had not been wet for some time. The thrill of battle had rushed over both parties in a frenzy. Bloodlust was at an all-time high as the tension in the air seemed to ring.

“Why would I back down, it was me who brought the war to you. It is I who has the higher ground, and it is I who will rip that golden ring from you head and return it to its rightful glory.” Dani barked back.

“All you speak of is dreams Dani the Dreamer… and I little girl, bring nightmares.” The Blonde Queen hissed.

“We do not have time to speak of your face Blondie… we only have time for battle.” Dani mocked.

The Blonde Queen narrowed her eyes looking down upon her challenger.

“And where is my gift? You know it’s bad luck not to spoil your queen before battle.” The Blonde Queen smiled.

The British Lion reached across toward Dani the Dreamer handing her a long-spiked stick. Mouthing the words “Bring it home” to her.

“Oh, my Queen.” Sarcasm dripped from her tone. “May I present you the stake in which your head will sit?” Dani held her tone.

The Queen rolled her eyes and within a matter of seconds she shouted commanding the boy with the bear and Kristoff to join her as she headed into battle. Dani the Dreamer and the Blonde Queen raised their hands and together they launched at each other tying up in a struggle of power. The sound of bodies clashing against bodies rang out, bringing the witnessing crowd to their feet. Shouting in favour of their Blonde Queen, after all they were in Yorker after all. What happens next would spoil the war but the ending, oh the ending would be delightful.

--

V

The dust had settled, and the bells rang out through the streets of Yorker and upon it’s day of freedom, reigned down a new fury of power. The golden throne had been moved to the centre of the balcony that over looked the empire. The people in the streets were forced to look upon the throne. The White Wolf walked out first, his body ripped from head to toe, covered in bloody stripes from Kristoff. The British Lion stepped out covered in dirt and grime, his shirt ripped from his muscular body from the hands of the boy and the bear and yet the smile was permanent on his face. The bells continued to toll as the new Queen of Yorker stepped from the shadows of the doorway, she made her way towards the throne and with ease she took her rightful place. As soon as her backside hit the chair, the White Wolf placed the crown upon her head. The delightful smile on Dani the Dreamer’s face said it all. She was home.

“My first order of business… is to burn this city to the ground.” Dani commanded. “Maybe then you’ll take notice.” She smirked.

Her subjects below in the streets all looked up in awe at her beauty. The crown fitted the top of her head perfectly.

“A new reign of fear is upon you.” Dani shouted.

As she looked down the balcony, she noticed Hot Ragnar standing to the side of her, a wicked smile upon his face as he offered her a wink of approval. Turning away from him she looked out into the sea of people, watching their chaos unfold. She wasn’t going to be a fair queen, she was going to be a cruel queen and the smile on her face showed that it’s what they deserved.

--

The smile was still plastered on her face, but Dani had returned to the land of the living. She double blinked her eyes adjusting to the bright lights inside Madison Square Garden, she couldn’t believe what she had just imagined. There was no time to dream, there was no time to think of vivid stories. Dani had just two days to put on the finishing touches of hard work so she could come face to face with Mikah in her hometown. Beating her was never going to be easy but in New York it was going to be near on impossible. Rubbing her right hand over her face, she rubbed at the corner of her eyes and sighed.

“I really need to stop reading fantasy novels before bed.” She groaned.

Ah, there was some signs of her humanity after all but with a quick shake of her head and blink of her eyes. Dani removed any sign of happiness from her face. She didn’t have time to be happy before High Stakes, she only had time to be focused and today’s little dream would be the last one she would allow. It was time to get ready for battle it was time to lace up her boots and prove to the world that she had exactly what it takes to beat the Queen in her own Queendom and put the rest of the world and the rest of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell’s on notice.

--

The scene opened up inside Times Square New York, the sounds of a city that never sleeps was bustling all around as the bight flashing lights of the square held everyone’s attention. The cameras stopped on the coke a cola building that was world famous for showing off designer brands and famous singers on release days of albums and song. It was also where the world-famous ball dropped at mid night each New Years Eve. As the people of New York carried on with their usual activities it wasn’t long until their attentions were forced to the look at the JVC building as the screen switched from the Coke branding to the smiling face of Danielle Weston. The cameras zoomed in to get a closure look of the footage that was now airing live in one of the busiest places in NYC.

“New York, New York… the city of dreams and yet, no one here is meant to sleep? Ironic isn’t how even your own tag lines are backwards and ridiculous I mean look at all of you. Thinking your above everyone because you live here. I can promise you that’s nothing to be proud of. Tell me again what it’s like to live amongst the rats? Tell me again what it’s like to live with some of the countries highest homelessness rates? Tell me again why you should be proud of this city that is filled with petty theft and awful Broadway productions.” Dani chuckled.

The cameras panned in on her face as she smiled. She was located somewhere far away, so she didn’t have to step foot on the dirty streets of New York.

“There is nothing in New York or FROM New York that is worth celebrating. The Knicks are god awful the Rangers couldn’t get a leg up at a brothel with a handful of Benjamin’s and you want to act as if you’re the be all and end all of America… like the rest of us owe you something because you’re home of the Stock Exchange. Rates going up and down every minute and well if I’m honest that’s not the only thing that bobs up and down around here… I mean every New Yorker girl could become a hooker for the right price.” Dani chuckled.

The people in the Times Square were now booing at the screen, Dani couldn’t hear them but the smile on her face knew that would have them livid.

“Just a bunch of gold-digging dreamers living a high glass lifestyle they can’t afford. It’s tragic really and I guess it’s true what they say, you can take the girl out of New York, but you can’t take the New York out of the girl. I mean that rings true for your prized Mikah.” Dani smirked.

The smile said it on her face, she wasn’t here to make friends.

“Oh yes, your prized Mikah… I mean she is the reason why I’m here in this disgusting vile city… I thought it would be poetic for me to bring back your golden girl from the beaches of Hawaii. I thought it would be touching to have her come out of semi-retirement, to lace up her boots, to compete in front of you for the first time in her Sin City Wrestling career. I thought it would be fitting to bring back the home coming queen to the place she called home for so many years, just so I could watch her world burn around her when I pin her to the canvas this Sunday night at High Stakes. The same night her boy toy will be granted a pass into the Hall of Fame the same night she will come out to a round of applause from the crowd. I mean only a moronic city like New York would send cheers Mikah’s way… the rest of the country can see her for what she is. A spotlight hogging, slag who believes that the world still owes her something… even though she grew up with a silver spoon in her mouth, because… oh she’s blonde and pretty… I mean it has to be it, it can’t be for her brains because when take a good hard look you know there is only one thing rolling around in there. The thought of whom she is going to place her self under, to get herself higher.” Dani smirked, wildly.

Her red lips parted as she licked them, reaching up she tucked a strand of long brown hair around her right ear before she continued.

“And yet, you people still hold her up in such high regard and for what? Just so she can shit on you and move her ass to Hawaii when she no longer has a need for you? Even your golden girl couldn’t stomach to live here anymore so she packed up her bags and moved off the mainland. How does that make you feel New York? Knowing that your queen so easily gave you up for the trashy beaches of Hawaii?” she laughed.

Dani looked towards the camera that was in front of her as she spoke as the screen in Time’s Square still played the live footage.

“Now New York, this isn’t just about you… it’s about Mikah and I KNOW that you’re going to be watching this Mikah I KNOW you’re going to be analysing every word that I speak, so you can hit back with a witty interview on Sunday night but read my lips. There is nothing you can do or say that will change your destiny on Sunday night. You can hide behind your excuse of your last lost to me, you can tell the world it was because you were tired, and you were wrapping up your career in SCW… but we all know the truth.” She paused.

Dani stopped herself, she knew if she spoke to quickly her words would be lost.

“The truth is you look at me and you see the girl who is going to take your number one spot and instead of accepting that… you lash out and try and belittle it. You try to belittle me. That’s why when I beat you last time you took to Twitter to shrug it off like I didn’t mean anything to you. But it did. It had to because why else would you tuck your tail between your legs and why else would stay home and sulk over it? It wasn’t because you were winding down your career it’s because you were bested in competition. You were beaten by a NOBODY. And yes, that’s a self-burn but unlike you I can recognise the truth. I beat you when I had no name, I had no title, and I had no business being in the ring with someone like you. You underestimated me and you paid the ultimate price. I took your title and I sent you on your merry way to another downward spiral.” Dani smirked.

She kept her focus and held strong, not once did her voice shake or fault. This new found confidence was keeping her strong.

“I crippled your confidence and I sent you spiralling. I sent you seeking answers on what you’re really worth… and what are you really worth Mikah?” Dani questioned.

Her hazel eyes were locked on the screen as she spoke, she wanted to get her point across.

“IF you ask Drake Green, not a lot… but if you ask certain people in Sin City Wrestling, they will say you’re worth your weight in gold… but if you ask me… you’re worth my time once more so I can get what I DESERVE. Last time I beat you, you tried to rip away all my credit, you belittled my hard work, and you had the world believe that it was a fluke and even with Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship over my shoulder… you had the audacity to try and remove any legitimacy of my reign. Of my victory. You REFUSED to pass over the torch, so this time round I’m not ASKING Mikah. I’m TELLING you that when I beat you at High Stakes, you’ll be forced to hand it over. You’ll be forced to admit that I’m the better wrestler that I’m future and you’re the past. You’ll be obliged to look me dead in my eyes and take notice of hazel ones staring back at you… you’ll be forced to remember them for the rest of your life as the ones that took EVERYTHING away from you.” Dani smiled viciously.

She rolled her head from side to side, as if to motion that she was just warming up.

“Last time I took the World Bombshell Championship from you. This time I’ll take it all. I’ll take the fame, I’ll take the fortune. I’ll take your number one spot… but I won’t lurk in your shadow Mikah. Oh no. I will outshine you in every way possible when it comes to Sin City Wrestling. Danielle Weston will be the name on everyone’s lips when they speak about who the best in Sin City Wrestling ever was, is and will be. I’ll make damn sure of it because when I look at you. I don’t see the warrior you once were. I don’t see the fearless bombshell who flirted her way up the ranks. I see a scared woman, trying to clutch on to whatever significance she has left to stay in the spotlight. And yet the more you try, the more you fail.” She paused.

Her attention didn’t shift from the camera in front of her, Dani didn’t want to miss her chance at victory at High Stakes, so she was putting it all on the table.

“How did holding on to your legacy go while you were grinding on Hot Stuff’s lap? How did that work out for you, while your were married to a man who pictured Misty every time he touched you, how does that work out for you now knowing that your boyfriend would hop, skip, and jump if my brother wasn’t with his beau?” Dani smiled.

It was cheap shot but the smile on her face said she didn’t care.

“You are nothing, but a shell of your former self and I will not hesitate to expose that in the ring. I thought when I called you out, you would have put your hand up the first week and accept and yet you waited… you can tell the world it’s because you didn’t take notice of me, but the truth of the matter is this. You fear the outcome on Sunday night. You fear knowing that you’re going to walk into your hometown and you’re going to fail your homecoming. You know you cant beat me and you know it’s not because of ring rust or your time away from the ring. Its simply because you’re no longer good enough.” Dani chuckled.

She licked her lips to continue.

“You can rattle off your accomplishments Mikah, you can list all the reasons WHY you USED to put the fear of god into people in SCW… but the truth remains you’re not unbeatable. You’re not indestructible… need I remind you what happened to the last NYC landmark that claimed to be unbreakable?” A wicked smirk danced on her face.

The crowd in Times Square were now aggressively booing the screen, hurling abuse towards Danielle Weston.

“At High Stakes I beg you to scrape together whatever you have left in the tank Mikah. I beg you to remove your head from your ass for just a moment so you can deliver a match worth watching, because I’m begging you to bring, you’re A game because another victory of you would make me famous, another victory over you would cement my claim to the throne that sits at the top of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell division.” She smiled.

Her focused stayed on point as she wrapped this one up.

“It’s about fucking time, someone stood up to you, Mikah and put you in your place and hell since I’ve done it once, how fucking hard will it be to do it again. The sweetener is. I’ll take the reigns in your hometown with the crowd hurling abuse towards me… and I’ll do it all with a smile on my face because at the end of the night it won’t matter what anyways says, I’ll be the one LEAVING this city victorious… I’ll be leaving your batter broken soul to wallow with the rest of washed-up hacks that call this place home.” She paused.

Inhale, exhale.

“I’ve come to far for any other outcome. I’ve climbed to high to fall…”

With that said and done the screen in the centre of Time Square returned to normal. Leaving the locals reeling over the worlds that Danielle Weston had just said.

<FONT COLOR=#FFD801>=)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
This is Me Trying
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2021, 11:52:50 PM »
“HEAD ABOVE WATER.”
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 48.
SCENE: i
REC

SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
TIME: 5:30 A.M.

Mikah sits outside on her deck like area that overlooks the ocean. She had never been a morning person before she moved to Hawaii but there was something about the Hawaiian sunrises that she just enjoyed watching. And the calmness that she felt just watching the ocean waves crash against the shore before the toddler she was raising woke up. She could sip on her coffee without feeling rushed through her morning routine. She had never felt so calm before making the move to Hawaii official. She wasn’t sure what it was about the mainland that gave her so much anxiety and stirred so much up inside of her where she was never at ease with herself.

For her, it was hard to describe the way she felt when she was on the mainland and close to people she felt didn’t like her or people that she didn’t care for much. She always felt she had something to prove to them, to show them that she’s better than they are in the ring. A part of her knew that it was her brain making her overthink things. She felt as if she couldn’t ever just relax when she was in California or even New York City; she always felt as if she had to be doing something to prove everybody else.

She couldn’t rationalize it in her brain that things she saw on social media weren’t always true or that she didn’t need to prove herself to anybody. She’d already made her mark in SCW and didn’t have to do anything that she didn’t want to do in the company any longer. She couldn’t escape that feeling that she was drowning even though she’d been successful in her life and she hadn’t been doing well under the watchful eye of everybody on the mainland. She hadn’t liked the way that her relationship or lack thereof with Kris the previous year had gone but she couldn’t have fixed it a year ago even if she had wanted to. She hadn’t been able to control her own emotions and she hadn’t dealt with the way her marriage to Drake Green had ended. She shoved those feelings aside and had acted like it hadn’t affected her in the slightest. But in reality, it had.

It took her over a year to deal with the fallout from her marriage with Drake. She had never dealt with the aftermath until she could remove herself from mostly everything. When she disappeared from the spots where SCW frequented and got back to the busyness of the Big Apple, she was able to work on herself and getting herself a little help from her therapist to do so. She rarely saw him anymore and she knew that she’d more than likely have to find one on the island to ensure that she can work through any residual trauma that came from the divorce. She had tried to move on right after they agreed to a divorce and it didn’t work with Kris at that time like she had wanted. The timing hadn’t been right; both of them working through their own issues and not doing a very good job at it. And then she kept seeing her daughter’s father’s ghost or what she believed to be his ghost, and she couldn’t handle it. Or cope with it either.

;;MIKAH “Hawaii is so beautiful, Mase. I wish I’d have fallen in love with it years ago.”

She wasn’t seeing his ghost anymore but randomly, she would talk to him as if he was there. It wasn’t that odd for her to appreciate the island’s beauty out loud to him. The way that the island calmed her and made her more at peace with everything, seemed to make her think more logically than before. She never thought that her and Kris were ever going to be on the same page and that the times they had shared in 2018 was just a one-off thing. But then he replied to one of her tweets and she had ended up inviting him to Hawaii. She’d like to say that it had been without much thinking, but she had deleted the invite several times before she sent it. She hadn’t known that things would have gone in their favor when she pressed send on the tweet. She hadn’t planned on anything happening between them but instead, had just wanted to re-connect as friends. But now Kris is sound asleep in her bed, and they had been enjoying their little Hawaiian bubble. A small part of her was worried when they had to leave their bubble and go back under the magnifying glass of other people.

It was strange the way that people judged her for the choices she’s made in her life, but those same people have made just as questionable decisions in their own lives but don’t like when their choices are brought to light. A year ago, she felt that she couldn’t do anything right in her personal life without it being put under scrutiny and she just didn’t want to go through that again. She knew that it was a part of her life and understood it, but she didn’t understand why her personal life mattered in the ring. It wasn’t like her significant other had anything to do with her talent in the ring. Nor should it matter who she’s fucking at the moment; it’s her life and she shouldn’t feel bad about the choices she’s made. And half of the choices she made a year ago, she was making without dealing with the aftermath of her divorce.

She was taking the time now, to try not to let what other people think about her choices in life get to her. She knows that once that Kris or herself goes back to the mainland and does anything with anybody that their relationship would be scrutinized. She wasn’t blind and she wasn’t naïve. She understood that their relationship or lack-thereof one a year ago may put their current relationship under even more scrutiny. She had distanced herself from him a year ago, not wanting to get attached to anybody again. She had wanted the chemistry they’d had together in 2018 but it hadn’t been like that. They both had their own issues to work through. And she understood now that doing it together wasn’t going to work.

She sighs as takes the last drink from her coffee cup before glancing at the ocean as the sun continues to rise before she gets up and walks back into her bedroom from the deck area. She smiles when she walks inside to see Kris still sound asleep in her bed. It was a sight that made her smile and it was one she wasn’t sure that she’d probably ever see again but the third chance they had, seemed to be going better than either of them could have ever imagined. Mikah didn’t feel as if she had to antagonize him to get his attention. And she didn’t feel that need to manipulate him to get him to do what she wanted; she felt that there were no more of those insecure feelings inside of her that made her act that way toward him. It was more of a self-reflection on her, the way she had acted toward him a year ago. She hadn’t felt that she was good enough for him, so she’d done little things to try to get over that feeling. She also had to take a step back and remember that she had a toddler and a teenager to think about and she wanted to make sure that she didn’t just ignore them for her own needs and wants. A year ago, she’d tried that and assured herself that they’d be fine. And while they were, Kris had probably paid them more attention than she had as she spiraled out of control.

Control was something she’d had to get back, slowly. She had to learn how to sleep better and to just relax. Her therapist in New York City had explained to her what the lack of sleep could do to her brain and the effect that it could have on her. He had worked with her to find her a healthy relationship with sleep and ever since then, she’d managed to get better sleep. She knew that sleep was an important factor to being healthy but she’d never had a good relationship with it. It was one of those things that she hadn’t given any control on her life; she had figured that she hadn’t needed sleep as much as she actually did. It was one of those relationships she’d had to work with to make healthy. She was still working on getting a healthier relationship with food. She wasn’t entirely sure that that relationship would ever be healthy and she didn’t have high hopes for it, either.

She looks at Kris as he seems comfortable in her bed and seemed to be sleeping well. A part of her wanted to wake him up so they could talk or just be awake together but she knew that he also needed his sleep, just like she did. So instead, she walks into her walk-in closet and changes into a pair of skin tight Nike leggings that were made for running and a simple orange sports bra. It was the one habit she’d never be able let go of but would have to manage to work toward a healthier relationship with the cardio activity.

She only ran a few miles before returning back to the house about forty-five minutes later, slightly sweaty from the activity she’d done. She was grateful that it wasn’t quite 7 A.M. and that her children were still asleep so that she could shower before the day began. She walks into her bedroom and tries to be quiet but the door shuts rather loudly behind her. She makes a face, closing her eyes at the noise before looking over to see Kris stir a little bit. She watches him and smiles before walking over to the bed and sits on the mattress next to him as he opens his eyes.

;;MIKAH “Good morning….sorry to be so noisy…”

She smiles at him but also gives him an apologetic look at the same time. He smiles back at her before stretching a little bit.

::KRIS “Morning…no need to be sorry.”

She smiles at him before leaning down and kissing him softly. She stands back up and fixes her leggings a little bit before looking at him. She scrunches her nose a little bit at him before glancing toward her bathroom.

;;MIKAH “Go back to sleep, I’m going to shower then go get breakfast ready for the children. Or something.”

He just watches her and smiles just a little bit. They seemed a lot more at ease with one another than they had been just even eight months or so ago. There was something different about the two of them and for the moment, them together seemed to work.

::KRIS “I’m already awake, I might as well get up…and maybe keep you company in the shower. Wouldn’t want you to get cold.”

Mikah raises an eyebrow at him before shaking her head at him but she wasn’t going to complain about it. She smiles at him before wrinkling her nose at him a little bit. And while their intimate times were important, this time it felt that it was more than just the times they spent naked together. It felt as if there was more substance between them and they both seemed to want it more than they had a year or so ago. They weren’t just focused on trying to get one another’s clothes off and were trying to work on making their relationship more whole.

;;MIKAH “Are you sure that you can handle the heat?”

It was no secret that Mikah enjoyed super hot showers but most females did. But whenever they showered together, she did make sure that it was at a temperature that they both could enjoy. She understood that not everybody enjoyed getting their skin tinged pink from the heat of the water. She watches him as he gets up and out of her bed before stretching as she walks toward the bathroom.

;;MIKAH “Or do I have to turn it down for you?”

Kris raises an eyebrow at her as he follows Mikah into the bathroom. He watches as she starts the walk in shower before she looks at him.

::KRIS “You never have to turn anything down for me. In fact, turn it up.”

She raises an eyebrow at him before laughing a little bit as she start to pull her sweaty running clothes off of her body. The leggings were a little harder to get off than she would have liked to admit at first. She tosses them to the side of the bathroom, making a mental note to pick them up later as she didn’t want to move away from the task at hand to do so.

;;MIKAH “Prove it.”

“THIS IS ME TRYING.”
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 5.
SCENE: ii
REC

NOVEMBER 2, 2021
TIME: 2:30 P.M.

Mikah had been in New York City since Sunday, choosing to have taken Myles trick or treating in the Big Apple and because she had wanted to be more adjusted to the time there than on the west coast. Originally, she had no plans to go to the gym where she had trained fourteen years ago but when her old trainer and friend, Ally called her and told her she was in town, she couldn’t turn down the opportunity. She knew that Ally didn’t compete anymore, but she also knew that she helped out at the gym, training new wrestlers and that Ally was in amazing shape for being a mother of two.

She often found herself jealous of Ally and her life. Ally had what most people wanted out of their lives; she had the perfect husband, two kids, and the happily ever after that most people dreamed about. And while Mikah doesn’t regret the choices she’s made in her life, she does question a few things that has happened and wondered if they could have played out differently to get a different outcome. But then she must remind herself that if she hadn’t made the choices she did, she wouldn’t be where she was today and she wouldn’t have been named the number one Bombshell in SCW history by Tommy Knocks. Nor would she be in the relationship with Kris that she was today and no matter what people said about them as a couple, it didn’t matter because she knew what they had was real. And she didn’t have to worry about whether he wanted to be there with her, because they’d already had that discussion.

Mikah sighs as she collapses to the mat of the ring that her and Ally were training in and breathes heavily as she tries to catch her breath. They’d been at this for the past two hours and Mikah was just starting to get winded from the work they’d been doing. She hadn’t realized that singles competition was going to be a lot different from what she was doing six to eight months ago and that she’d have to rely on her own stamina to get her through her match with Dani Weston.

;;MIKAH “Am I crazy?”

She turns her head to the side to look at Ally, who was just leaning against the roes with a smirk on her face. Mikah had once been such a natural in the ring and while it still came easy to her, the training was a lot more intense than she remembered. Maybe it was because she wasn’t used to the way Ally did things in the ring. She had grown accustomed to the way that Kris and his friends had trained in the JCSL in California but Ally was a lot similar to her in the way she worked in the ring and that was proving to be more difficult than Mikah remembered.

::ALLY “Why would you think that you’re crazy?”

Ally was always a logical person and always was quick to get straight to the point. She didn’t beat around the bush and didn’t do none of that wishy-washy bullshit that Mikah had seen from a lot of other people.

;;MIKAH “For taking this match against Dani Weston. It’s not like I have anything left to prove to the SCW universe. Or even to the fans.”

Ally doesn’t even try to play the cards that Mikah was dealing her. She knew exactly what Mikah was searching for and she wasn’t about to validate Mikah’s feelings.

::ALLY “Did you only take this match to prove something to somebody?”

Mikah frowns as she sits up and looks at Ally. She wasn’t sure why she agreed to the match with Dani. But she wasn’t sure how she wanted to answer Ally, either.

;;MIKAH “I don’t think so. I honestly just took the match because I wanted to. And if I’m going to continue to be honest, I think I enjoy the schedule of picking and choosing my matches and the flexibility that I’ve had this go round. I mean traveling from Hawaii to anywhere in the United States would be hard to do if I came back full time but the flexibility of this schedule? It’s perfect. I can pick and choose.”

Ally watches Mikah, a smile appearing on her face. Mikah rolls her eyes at Ally as she stands up and adjust her spandex shorts.

::ALLY “Are you sure you’re the same Mikah that I trained fourteen years ago? Because this does not sound like you.”

Mikah rolls her eyes again at Ally.

;;MIKAH “Yeah, yeah. I know, I’ve changed. But I just didn’t like who I was a year ago. Did it get the job done? Yes, but I wasn’t happy. And it took me such a long time to decide that I would much rather be happy than worry about what others are thinking about me. It’s something I’ve learned since April. I mean look at you and Liam, you two are so happy and you have that life that I want at some point in my life. I was never going to get it being the person I was six or so months ago.”

Mikah tries to brush her feelings off, it was something that she sometimes still did but Ally wasn’t about to let her push them aside.

::ALLY “Hey, that’s a good thing. It’s a good thing that you recognized that you didn’t like the person that you were and you put in the work to change that. And hey, Liam and I are nowhere near perfect, so don’t go putting us on a pedestal. Because that’s unrealistic. Liam and I have our own issues and Axl and Lilly? They’re not perfect kids either, so don’t go comparing your children to ours either.”

Mikah sighs as she looks at Ally. She knew that Ally knew her too well and often knew how her brain works.

;;MIKAH “Okay, so maybe you’re not perfect but you still have a great life that’s not been a disaster. I mean I have three divorces under my belt. Granted, one of the marriages wasn’t even a marriage. Just a drunken thing and couldn’t pin down Alexander to get the divorce finalized. And the marriage to Gavin quickly crumbled because he couldn’t handle taking a backseat to me. However, as shitty as he was as a husband, I can’t pretend that I was the perfect wife in that marriage either, because I wasn’t. And let’s not mention the alcoholism that Drake had and still has to this day. And has the audacity to throw shade at me for cheating on him with Kris when he never kept his dick in his pants. But does anybody bring that up?”

She shakes her head.

;;MIKAH “No because apparently, it’s okay for Drake to cheat on me but it’s not okay for me to do the same to him. The hypocrisy and double standards that the world has are fucked up. It’s not fair that I get judged for sleeping with different men but a man gets congratulated for sleeping with multiple women. It’s even effected Kris now and his opponent decided to bring my name up to use against him. How is that fair?”

Mikah knew all too well that life wasn’t fair and the world wasn’t a fair place to live. But it didn’t mean that she had to like it or even accept it.

::ALLY “Does it really bother you that much?”

Mikah gives Ally a look as she gets out of the ring and walks over to the punching bag. Ally follows her, watching the frustration settle on Mikah’s face. So like a good friend, she holds the punching bag in place as Mikah begins to hit it.

;;MIKAH “Yes and no. It doesn’t bother me like I’m sure that people expect it to. But it bothers me that it’s 20-fucking-21 and we’re still slut shaming women for doing the same exact fucking thing that men are praised for doing. It’s like women aren’t allowed to have sex with anybody but their future husband. And my sexual history should not be brought up against my boyfriend because that’s not his history, it’s mine. And Kris knows full well all about my history and it’s not like he didn’t and doesn’t know who he’s dating. But people don’t want to think about that because they’re too busy worrying about what I did months ago. And I swear to God if Dani brings up my dating history or current dating life, I may actually punch her in the face this weekend without holding back.”

With that last sentence being said, Mikah is quick to hit the punching bag with a little more force than she had intended. She shakes her hand a little before looking at Ally. Ally raises an eyebrow as she sees the frustration still in Mikah’s golden eyes.

::ALLY “And is that a healthy way to deal with something like that, Mikah?”

Mikah gives Ally an irritated look as she kicks the bag next, instead of hitting it. Ally just watches, trying her best to be as supportive as she can manage. Mikah takes a deep breath before doing a few more hits on the bag, trying to get all of her frustrations out on the bag so she didn’t go back to her self-destructive ways that she used to do.

;;MIKAH “No, it’s probably not a healthy way to deal with anything. Because I’m sure that I’d be fined if it was found out that it wasn’t an accident.”

It was a first time in a while that Mikah actually admitted that she would have a consequence to an action she chose. She was getting better at accepting the fact that there were some things that she had to take ownership up and her actions were one of them. It had always been a tough pill to swallow but again, she was learning to be better. And to do better.

::ALLY “But at least you’re recognizing that your actions have consequences, Mikah. A year ago, you’d have brushed it off and not think about it, you’d just do it.”

Mikah stops for a moment and looks at Ally and shrugs her shoulders. She takes a breath again before kicking with her other food, letting her weight shift.

;;MIKAH “Yeah, well we can’t all stay the same, right? I have to change eventually if I want to be better. And if I want to be the best.”

A small smirk appears on Mikah’s face as she looks at Ally. She always wanted to be the best there was and she would always believe that she was. She’d even achieved the grand slam status that so many of the other SCW stars think is such an accomplishment. However, to her it had never been such a thing to want to achieve and it never really bothered her that she wasn’t one. And now that she could say that she was, it wasn’t something that she bragged about.

::ALLY “And you’re hoping that Dani doesn’t bring up your personal life in her promo?”

Mikah nods her head as she walks over to where she’d stashed her reusable water bottle and she grabs it and takes a few drinks. Mikah sets it back down before looking around the gym.

;;MIKAH “Of course I’m hoping that she doesn’t bring up my personal life in her promo. My personal life has absolutely nothing to do with what I do in the ring. Am I dating Kris Ryans? Yes, absolutely. But does that matter when I step into the ring? Absolutely not. Do I have children? Yes, I do. But what does mentioning my parenting skills have to do with what I can do in the ring? I proved that last year that I can still compete just as well as I did before I had Myles. Being a mother is not something that is going to slow me down in the ring.”

She grabs her water bottle again and takes another drink as she looks at Ally again. She knew that Ally would understand where she was coming from. Ally had to deal with the scrutiny of being a mother of two and being in the ring before as well.

::ALLY “You’re not wrong. But you’re going to have to deal with it if she brings it up. It’s bound to happen.”

Mikah makes a face and shakes her head a little bit. She pulls a little at her top before smiling.

;;MIKAH “Well, yeah. But I think I’m going to call it and go shower. Drinks later tonight? Maybe a double date with you and Liam and me and Kris?”

Ally nods her head.

::ALLY “Definitely.”

Mikah nods her head before heading to the locker room to take a shower and to leave the gym. She’d ask Kris later if he was up for a double date of sorts but she needed to get the sweaty feeling off of her body.

“EXILE.”
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 2
SCENE: iIi
REC

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 5 2021
TIME: 4:45 PM

The scene opens up to the F.R.I.E.N.D.S exhibit in New York City where there was a replica place setting of the central perk. Sitting in the middle of the infamous couch from the show, is the blonde Bombshell and a SCW Hall of Famer, Mikah. She’s dressed in a simple black dress with turquoise glitter stiletto pumps on her feet. She has a cup of coffee in her hands as she smiles at the camera she has set up.

;;MIKAH “We’re getting closer to judgement day, Dani. Excited yet?”

She takes a sip from her cup before setting the cup down on the coffee table in front of the couch she was sitting on. She’d paid a pretty penny to get access to this set for as long as she needed to. She wanted an iconic background for her promo and she knew how well known the show FRIENDS was.

;;MIKAH “I’m not sure that you’re entirely prepared for Sunday. I know what you’re expecting to do on Sunday; it’s an admirable thing for you to want to do. But can you actually do it?”

She pauses for a moment.

;;MIKAH “Because I’m not sure you fully understand what you’re going to be walking into on Sunday. Do you realize that you’re walking into Madison Square Garden? You’re walking into my stomping grounds. This is my city, no matter where my current residence is.”

Her golden brown eyes look serious as she looks at the camera. She smiles before shaking her head a little bit.

;;MIKAH “This is the city where I had my first child. I worked at a bar, where I fell in love with this sport and a woman, who doesn’t even realize what she has done for me and my life, offered to train me. I trained in this city to become the wrestler that I am today. The people in this city respect me and know the hard work that I’ve poured into my career to get the status I have today. I wasn’t just handed it because I came from a very successful gym, who is known for putting out incredible athletes and stars. Everything I know today is thanks to this city. This is my home and there’s no way that you’re going to think that you’re walking into the arena on Sunday and facing Mikah, who hasn’t competed since April and probably has ring rust. Oh no, you’re facing the Mikah that you deserved to face three years ago in September of 2018. But did you get the opponent you thought you did then?”

Mikah shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “Absolutely not. You deserved to face me at my very best. But I didn’t give you that on that night. And you deserved better. I’ll be the first to admit that I let my guard down and didn’t think that you had a chance in hell in beating me that night but it happened. I can’t say that it didn’t because everybody knows that it did. Should I have challenged you for a rematch?”

She’s quiet for a moment as she silently weighs the options in her mind.

;;MIKAH “Maybe I should have. But I can’t say that you would have gotten what you wanted from me even if I stayed to challenge you for a rematch. You haven’t experienced it yet because you’re so young. And that’s not me saying that you’re too young to understand, I’m just saying you haven’t felt that…”

She hesitates as she tries to think of the proper word that she wanted to use to describe how she felt three years ago.

;;MIKAH “Tiredness. That exhaustion. And I’m not talking physically. Because I was in great shape and I’m in even better shape now, even after having a child.”

She smirks a little at the camera, the remnants of who she used to be still there.

;;MIKAH “I’m talking about being mentally exhausted. You were the champion for a while, so maybe you understand. But the way that people talk about you and how you’re always in the center of everything. It’s just…it was exhausting. The way people scrutinized the things I chose to do. And it hadn’t mattered if it was in my personal life or if I was in front of the camera or in the six sided ring. I was just tired of being watched and judged about the things I chose to do. So, I took a long and well deserved break. Does anybody else think that it was well deserved?”

She shrugs her shoulders again.

;;MIKAH “Probably not. But I don’t care anymore. I’m not going to defend the choices that I’ve made in my career. And I abso-fucking-lutely will not defend the choices I’ve chosen to make in my personal life.”

She could feel the slight frustration burning inside her.

;;MIKAH “My personal life does not belong in that ring. And I hope that you don’t go there and bring up my personal life into this because I’m not bringing yours into it. Because there’s no room for it in that ring on Sunday. But if you choose to make it personal, I will make sure that you feel just how frustrated I am. And that’s not a warning, it’s a promise.”

She takes a deep breath and slowly lets it go before looking at the camera.

;;MIKAH “You said something on the 314th edition of Climax Control that’s kind of sat with me since you said it. You wanted to know if I wanted redemption from the match we had in September of 2018 where you won the Bombshell Championship from me.”

She is quiet again as she thinks about it.

;;MIKAH “No, I don’t want redemption from that match, Dani. If I had wanted redemption from that loss, I would have taken it back in 2018, not now in 2021. That loss means nothing to me and it meant nothing to me back then, either. That’s the thing with this sport; you win some, and you lose some. That doesn’t change the fact that I am the best that’s ever stepped foot in that ring. And if I wasn’t? You wouldn’t have picked me to face on Sunday.”

She takes a deep breath before looking straight into the camera lens once more.

;;MIKAH “You want to believe that you have what it takes to step into the ring with me. Do you remember our first match together? You had that overly annoying bubbly personality and I just hated it. But I was even more upset that you were just handed that shot at my Bombshell Championship. I was tired of people from the GO gym just being handed things. But I hope that you’re not just expecting to be handed a win on Sunday.”

She smirks at the camera, a glimmer of her arrogance showing through.

;;MIKAH “Because you said it yourself, you wanted the best. That’s why you challenged me to a match on Sunday. You wanted to step into the ring with somebody who was going to challenge you to be the very fucking best. Did you think that you were going to get that with somebody like Jessie Salco? Absolutely not. And I am honored that you also think that I’m the best Bombshell that SCW has ever seen. It’s flattering, really. I’m honestly surprised that you wouldn’t classify somebody like Evie Jordan or even Melody Grace as being the best. They’re definitely liked more than I am.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “But being liked isn’t what gets you to the level of being the very fucking best. Being liked isn’t what makes somebody the very best in that ring. It obviously doesn’t get you the respect of Tommy Knocks either. You know what gets you the title of being the very fucking best? Being me. Being Mikah. Being the person who set records the first year she had signed with Sin City Wrestling.”

She raises an eyebrow at the camera before shrugging her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “And that person is me. Sure, Alicia Lukas beat that record that I set but she hasn’t been as impressive since. I was the person that made headlines and became the measuring stick for what a Bombshell should aspire to be.”

She chuckles before shaking her head.

;;MIKAH “You were SCW’s sweetheart. Everybody loved you. You had absolutely everything going for you but yet, you choose to act like a spoiled, emotional little bitch. Why? Because you think the fans turned on you?”

Another smirk crosses her face as she looks at the camera, a look playing in her eyes.

;;MIKAH “Newsflash, the fans don’t matter when it comes to being the best. They don’t set records. Unless, it’s merchandise records. You haven’t made a name for yourself yet. Sure, you beat me back in 2018 but guess what? So did the resident nutjob. I’m not going to claim that I was the hardest person to beat that year because I wasn’t. And that’s not something that you should hang your hat on. Now if you had beaten me in 2015 or even the first two months of 2016, then maybe you’d have a leg to stand on. There’s a reason that Tommy Knocks called me the best Bombshell that has ever been a part of Sin City Wrestling. And it’s not just because of my looks.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH “And to get that title from him, is quite an honor because I’m not one of SCW’s sweethearts. Never have been, and never will be.”

She shrugs her shoulders.

;;MIKAH “And I’m not complaining about it because I’ve never been the one who’s well liked. And that means by the fans and those backstage. But if you ask any of the Bombshells backstage that I’ve faced if I’m as good in the ring as I claim to be, they’ll tell you that I am. I’ve been doing this for fourteen long years of my life and you can bet that I’m even better than I was when I first joined SCW. When I first joined SCW, I wasn’t looked as somebody that was going to make it far. And part of that reason is because I joined with a horrible group of people. But even after that group was disbanded, I was still overlooked. When I won my Bombshell Championship from Raynin, everybody considered it a fluke. But as history shows, it wasn’t and it’s what cemented me as the best. And it’s part of the reason you’ve called me out and why you have been begging me for this match on Sunday. You want to be the one to be able to say that you’ve beaten Mikah in her first singles match since 2018. You want to be the one to do that. But have you looked at the company’s history? Or mine, even…”

The confident look that Mikah wears so well slips easily back in her eyes as she stares at the camera..

;;MIKAH “High Stakes is my show.”

A smirk again appears on her face as she leans back on the couch as she looks at the camera.

;;MIKAH “Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Christian Underwood might be the bosses of this company and everything in it. But High Stakes is my mother fucking show. Do you believe me?”

She raises her eyebrows at the camera as she looks at it.

;;MIKAH “Because if you don’t, then that’s very foolish of you, Dani. If you’ve done your research you will find out that I’ve never been beaten at High Stakes. It is the one Super show that I do not have a tally in the loss column. Is it bold of me to say that this is my fucking show? Sure. But I’ve got the history to prove that it is. Am I the only person who’s undefeated at this show? Probably not but I’m not Mercedes Vargas and I rarely keep track of other people’s records.”

She shrugs her shoulders again.

;;MIKAH “Although I did do my research on you and your record  at High Stakes. It would be bold of me to assume that I’m the only one with no losses at this show. It appears that the one match that you’ve had at a High Stakes show, you’ve won too. Does that make you undefeated? Yes, technically. But you’ve only had one match at the show so it’s easy not to have a tally in the loss column. And I’m very much looking forward to continuing my streak at High Stakes on Sunday.”

Mikah stretches her arms out along the back of the couch and crosses her legs the opposite way of which they were crossed before.

;;MIKAH “I’m not looking at this match like it’s a cakewalk or a walk in the park. Because I know better. I’ve faced you twice before, Dani. And I can only imagine in the past three years that you’ve improved immensely in the ring. So I’m not expecting to face the same Dani Weston that I faced three years ago. I’m not naïve and I’m not stupid, I know people change and I know that you’ve had the time to work on your craft and improve your skills when it comes to that six-sided ring. And I’m betting you have the best trainers out there. I’m not going to sit here and say that you’re not impressive in the ring or that you can’t beat me, because obviously you are impressive. And you have beaten me. But you’re not aware of everything you’re getting yourself into.”

A glint of something passes through her eyes as she continues to look at the camera.

;;MIKAH “You’re going to bring the best of you and just like you expect, I’m going to bring the best of me to that ring come Sunday. While I’m going into this match, not just expecting a win to be given to me but to fight for it. And to push you to be your very best. Because if you’re not at you’re very best? You’re going to lose. Because I will be at my very best. There is absolutely no doubt about that.”

She takes a deep breath before placing both feet on the floor and leaning forward just slightly.

;;MIKAH “Everybody is going to be tuning into our match, Danielle. Everybody is going to be watching to see if you can beat everything that comes with facing me.”

She smiles a little bit.

;;MIKAH “A win for you would be huge. This match could set the pace for your future career. But can imagine what a loss will do?”

She smirks again with a twinkle in her eyes.

;;MIKAH “It could set you back. A loss for me? It won’t do anything to me or my career as I’ve already been inducted into the Hall of Fame and I will still be the best Bombshell SCW has ever had. I don’t need to beat you to prove that; my SCW career has already shown that.”

A smirk here, a smirk there. It was her trademark, after all.

;;MIKAH “Nothing left to say but see you on Sunday.”

She winks at the camera.

;;MIKAH “Ciao.”