Author Topic: Spooky Halloween costume fun.  (Read 967 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Spooky Halloween costume fun.
« on: October 22, 2021, 09:35:30 PM »
In a dark graveyard with many tombstones covered, not just grey ones, but black and white ones as well, there's a change, Agostino's wearing an Iceman costume, which is what he typically does with his videos. Agostino shakes his head.

Agostino Romano: "You know Levi, if this had been other wrestlers you spoke crap about, they'd complain over it but, to be honest, I don't care what you think of me. I had so many doubts in my career in both sports, and I've exhaled in both of them. I don't worry about what wrestlers say about me. If I had, I'd change ages ago, but I never will because I like to have fun, and I'm the Iceman that can and will break ice walls down to beat you."

Agostino ran around the graveyard and pretended to throw iceballs that were decorated on them, even building multiple Snowmen around the cemetery.

Agostino Romano: "I don't find you any different to other wrestlers in the company. You are just the same as the rest on this roster, cutting boring videos of standing or sitting in an office and talking. That will never be who I am because I fell asleep. Doing fun things of dressing in costumes to have fun is what wrestling is about as well. Did your wrestling school not teach you to have some personality? Why call yourself Iceman when you don't even act like X-Men Iceman. I don't need to be angry; I don't need title matches to be relevant, so I don't demand them. I let title matches or title contentions opportunities come to me, not the other way around."

Taking a moment to breathe as he was tossed an ice water bottle which Agostino took off the lid and drinks before continuing to talk.

Agostino Romano: "Imagine the ice you could eat and play with? Imagine how popular you would be if you introduced ice to the ring. Oh wait, I'd be doing that anyway. Your words mean nothing, and there's nothing you can do to convince me to change from doing fun stuff, especially it's the reason I'm famous because I'm myself. I don't get bothered by losses. Sure I accept I lost to you, but I'm not going to cry about it. I care about entertaining because nobody else will do it."

Of course, there wasn't much he could say to Myles as he likes and respects him to a point there wasn't much ammo he could use. Agostino as an iceman, put up a plastic ice wall before covering himself with ice in a graveyard, basically having fun burying himself.

Agostino Romano: "I respect Myles far too much not to trash him, and we've had good matches together, despite being in a school with a pack of wolves which it's a surprise that you don't seem to be mad at Myles for betraying you. Which reminds me, pass me a wolf mask."

Someone off-camera threw Agostino a wolf mask which he places on his face as Agostino removes ice and places a wolf mask, howling to the moon.

Agostino Romano: "I know Myles very well and beat me a few times, sure, but it doesn't bother me. I think you guys are more bothered than I am. It's a wolf anger world out here, but I take the monkey business to another level. I am a monkey more than a wolf. Myles is a wolf, and I can be a wolf in the ring. I know you both don't like hardcore matches, but I love them because it's new and refreshing and I love new ideas. That's what some wrestlers don't understand. It's good to do new things. Doing solos matches all the time gets boring."

He loved hardcore matches; one thing on his mind: he still buried himself underground with the camera and LED lighting located below.

Agostino Romano: "Especially in a sport I come from, I'm used to pain and injuries. I got a lot of scars from the crashes I used to have; some impacts were very violent, that I had a concussion a few times before. Violence is not a stranger for me. So, of course, I want to win, but if I lose, it doesn't affect me as much as it does with other wrestlers because I crashed in races and came back on form. I'm not in a rush to be champion, unlike you both. I love this graveyard match, and I will learn from it."

Agostino didn't want to talk more about the match. However, Agostino wasn't one for being all serious as he made sure he laid himself with ice in a graveyard, made just for him. Declan laughed so hard at Agostino's trick. He loved to have fun, and he was getting it. Also, he howls at the moon appearing in the sky before he gets out and goes to attack Declan and pretends to rip him apart.

I love AJ Allmendinger.