Author Topic: FOUR TIMES THE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE FOUR OPPONENTS  (Read 922 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
FOUR TIMES THE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE FOUR OPPONENTS
« on: October 21, 2021, 07:41:00 AM »
FOUR TIMES THE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE FOUR OPPONENTS

Narrator:  Bea has her shot at the Roulette Championship, at Climax Control 315, against four opponents including Krystal Wolfe the Roulette Champion, Johanna Krieger, Bella Madison, and Seleana Zdunich. Bea has every reason to believe she will walk away as the Bombshell Roulette Championship but I won’t step on her toes by telling you what she told me. I will turn you over to Bea Barnhart to let her explain it to you.

BEA. . .AGE 10. . .ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES

We are taken back in time to when Bea was in Elementary School in the Philippines. She is in her classroom trying to focus on the lesson but some of the annoying punk kids are talking smack about her and teasing her. They tell Bea when School is over, and she is walking through the school hallways, they will get her and make her feel their wrath. Bea makes it through the hallways without incident and she exits the school to catch a Jeepney to return to her home. Before she can get on the Jeepney four of the harassing students confront Bea. They push and shove her and she refrains from fighting back. When the four kids get more aggressive Bea lashes out quickly, and decisively, knocking the four punks to the ground. While the students are getting up Bea jumps on the Jeepney and the driver speeds off to take Bea home. Although the four punk kids are yelling at her as the Jeepney drives away they can’t do a damn thing since they were disabled by Bea.

BEA. . .AGE 16…HIGH SCHOOL IN THE PHILIPPINES

We advance in time and see Bea graduating from High School in the Philippines. Before Bea is called up to accept her Diploma she is confronted by four students who tease her. Bea confronts them and reminds them she is an Honor Student and she graduated with all A grades while the punk students were lucky they are still able to graduate with an average of a C grade. The nearly failing students are jealous of Bea so they surround her and try to take  her down. Bea adequately fights off their attempted attacks and this grabs the attention of one of the teachers at the High School who steps in and separates the four punks from Bea. The teacher then calls the Principal of the school over who admonishes the four punks and then informs them they are not going to graduate today and that they have to repeat their Senior year of High School so they will learn their lesson and their place in life.

A MATCH IS FOUR TIMES THE FUN WHEN YOU HAVE FOUR OPPONENTS

We return to present time and we see Bea Barnhart walking around in the Agganis Arena at Boston University where Sin City Wrestling is holding Climax Control 315. The camera person keeps their camera focused on her and Bea stops and turns toward the camera to present comments for her upcoming match.

Bea:  On October 24, 2021, at Climax Control 315, I’m involved in a five person match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Although the official Card for Climax Control 315 states that Krystal Wolfe, the current Bombshell Roulette Champion,  is scheduled to defend the Roulette Championship against Char Kwan at High Stakes XI, there’s little chance of that happening as I’m winning the Roulette Championship this Sunday. Does that mean that after I defeat my four opponents this Sunday that I, as Roulette Champion, will defend the Championship against Char Kwan at High Stakes XI? Guess we’ll find out soon enough!

Bea continues walking with the camera person staying focused on her until she turns a corner where she stops to present additional comments.

Bea:  I’m facing the Bombshell Roulette Champion, Krystal Wolfe, and Johanna Krieger, and Bella Madison, and Seleana Zdunich, in a Graveyard Match, with the winner becoming Sin City Wrestling’s Bombshell Roulette Champion. Now I already know what you ‘re thinking and what my opponents are thinking. You and my opponents will say since I am 0-1 against Krystal Wolfe, 0-1 against Bella Madison, and 0-4 against Seleana Zdunich, that I have absolutely no chance of winning this match. What’s that? You want to know why I didn’t mention the name of Johanna Krieger? That’s because I haven’t had a match with her yet. If you think I cannot win this match it proves you’re not thinking.

Bea walks around and this time she stops in front of the wrestling ring that is set up for Climax Control 315.

Bea:  The concept of this Graveyard Match is simple. The five of us will be wrestling in a Graveyard. In order to eliminate your opponents you have to toss them into one of the many open graves available. Once all my opponents are eliminated I’m crowned Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Roulette Champion. Now you’re asking the question how in the world do I expect to be able to toss my opponents into graves to eliminate them from the match when the four of them will be trying to toss me into a grave to eliminate me? Again that proves you’re not capable of logical thought. It isn’t the concept that I have to personally toss the four of them into the graves to win the match. The way I see it is if anyone in the match is tossed into a grave, regardless of who it is that tosses them into the grave, they’re eliminated from the match. Maybe I’ll personally toss each of them into a grave to eliminate them to prove my ability to do so or perhaps I may allow the others in the match to beat the hell out of each other then throw the others into the graves to eliminate them. Then when it comes down  whichever of them is remaining active in the match I’ll eliminate them by throwing them into a grave. There are so many interesting ways to see this match and I see the match as working in my favor. In fact please allow me to show you a graphic to let you know how dominating I’ll be in this match.

The Network puts up the graphic from Bea to give everyone a graphic image of how dominating she will be in this match.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

After a short time the Network removes the graphic and we return to a shot of Bea Barnhart as she continues with her comments.

HOW I SEE MY OPPONENTS

Bea holds up one finger into the camera.

Bea:  Krystal I address  you first. You’re the current Bombshell Roulette Champion. I described you as the “current” Bombshell Champion because after our match you’ll no longer be Roulette Champion because I’ll be crowned the Bombshell Champion. You talk a lot of smack but deep inside you’re scared of losing the Roulette Championship. Although you’re pre-scheduled to defend the Roulette Championship at High Stakes XI against Char Kwan you know damn well you can’t do that when I defeat you this Sunday and become Sin City Wrestling’s Bombshell Roulette Champion. As a Champion you have to always be ready to lose the Championship as nothing is guaranteed to you.

Bea holds up two fingers into the camera.

Bea:  Johanna you’re the second person I address. I want you to know that you are in this match for only one reason and that is to be my victim when I eliminate you from the match. Talk all the smack you want but your talk is cheap. You enter our match as a challenger to the Roulette Championship but you leave the match as a defeated wrestler.

Bea holds up three fingers into the camera.

Bea:  Third to be addressed is you Bella. You might try to use the fact that you got a win over me in a Mixed Tag Team match but that’s old history and it doesn’t mean anything for our upcoming match. That Mixed Tag Team match was then and this is now. If you think that your one win in that type of match will save you from having me eliminate you in our match you’re sadly mistaken.

Bea holds up four fingers into the camera.

Bea:  Seleana there’s a reason I saved you to be the forth wrestler I address. The reason is we’ve had four matches against each other and you won all four of them. I freely admit you’re 4-0 against me. I assume you also believe that due to that accomplishment you feel you’re not going to be able to be eliminated by me. That might be the case if one of the other wrestlers eliminates you but I assure you I want to be the one to eliminate you. Yes you did hold the Bombshell Roulette Championship once and it was a short run but that doesn’t mean I’ll have compassion on you in our match. You’ll be eliminated by me and there’s nothing you can do to stop me.

Bea flashes a huge grin.

Bea:  You four girls. . .yes I just called you girls because I feel the term women is too good for you. . .remind me of two incidents I had when I grew up in the Philippines. One was when I was in Elementary School. Since I was a student who got mostly A’s as grades many of the other students were jealous of me. They would hurl insults and threats to me and they got even more upset when I ignored their threats. On one day I was leaving the school to get on the Jeepney to return home and they confronted me and attempted to inflict physical harm on me. Having great reflexes and ability to fend off their attacks I dropped the four of them to the ground. While they were trying to recover I got on the Jeepney and was taken home. The next day those four students were reprimanded for their behavior and they were suspended from school for a week. Their attitudes changed when they were allowed back in school.

Bea flashes a  huge grin again.

Bea:  In my Senior year in High School something similar happened. We were getting ready for the High School Graduation ceremony and I was confronted by four students who were jealous of me since I was graduating with Honors while they were barely able to get a passing grade.  They surrounded me with the intent to physically attack me when a Teacher stepped in and stood between us. The teacher was upset at the students so she called the Principal over and the Principal, after learning what these students tried to do to me, told them they will not graduate that year and they have to retake their Senior year of High School. I graduated with Honors while those four punks had to retake their Senior Year.

Bea looks intently into the camera.

Bea:  Why did I tell you the incidents, and results of those incidents, from my Elementary School and Senior High days? I wanted you to know that you four are just like the punks that tried to attack me on the way to my Jeepney and they failed. You four are just like the students in High School who wanted to destroy my Graduation Ceremony, with me graduating with Honors, because they were barely able to get an average overall grade of a C in High School. Like the four punks from Elementary School who I dropped to the ground I’ll drop the four of you into graves to become Sin City Wrestling’s Bombshell Roulette Champion. Just like the students during the incident just before our High School Graduation Ceremony when you four lose to me you’ll be sent back down to the bottom of the ladder of success to try to earn your way back up into contention. If you think I’m joking with what I’m saying then please feel free to laugh. You four damn sure won’t be laughing when I win our match!

WHAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE?

Bea:  I’m sure most viewers want to know what my bottom line is concerning this Bombshell Roulette Championship match. ONE is that I want to become Roulette Champion so that me and my husband Bill will both be serving as Roulette Champions at the same time. TWO is that I want to prove my dominance and what better way than to have four opponents in the match instead of the normal one opponent. THREE is that although I could just hide in the bushes or behind a headstone and wait for my four opponents to beat the crap out of each other I won’t be the coward and do that sort of behavior. I’ll go into an all-out, full speed ahead, shoot first and ask questions later, dominate my opponents, mode and when the dust settles you’ll see my hand raised in victory and the Roulette Championship handed to me.

Bea gives a stern look into the camera.

Bea:  What’s that girls? Yes, to Krystal, Johanna, Bella, and Seleana, I look at you as girls and not women as I previously explained. You think you’re better than everyone else and yet none of you have yet to have a long Title reign. You think you’re better than me and that I cannot eliminate you in our match but with that line of thinking you’ve already jinxed yourselves. You think your shit don’t stink but I’ve been told by other wrestlers that when you’re in the bathroom taking a dump they have to wear gas masks to keep from passing out from your stench.

Bea pulls out a small makeup container.

Bea:  In closing I wish to give your four morons a graphic for you to keep in your minds. Please allow me a moment to apply some makeup then you’ll get the message strong and clear.

Bea turns her back to the camera while she looks into a small mirror and applies makeup to her lips. Bea then turns around and even the camera person is surprised by what they get a shot of when Bea presents her makeup to the camera.

Bea:  READ. . .MY. . .LIPS!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

After Bea has allowed enough time for the viewers, and her opponents, to grasp the full intent of the makeup on her lips, she lets out an evil laugh.

Bea:  Bwaa haa haa!!! Read my friggin' lips! You four are going down and I’m going into the history books as Sin City Wrestling’s next Bombshell Roulette Champion!

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments and the camera person cuts their camera feed and the screen goes dark.