Author Topic: Shock The Senses (Joint RP)  (Read 872 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Shock The Senses (Joint RP)
« on: October 15, 2021, 10:57:49 PM »
Couples Date in Philly

It’s close to seven at night as Lincoln Daniels and his wife Zania are enjoying a night out on the town with Violet Holt and her boyfriend Troy. After they were paired for the main event of Climax Control, they decided to have a double date to try and build some kind of chemistry before the match. Unfortunately, most of the places are closed due to the pandemic. The only place opened just happens to be an applebee’s. The two couples enter the place and find a table near the bar.

Violet: This is really nice.

Zania: Yes, it is and I’m glad we are getting to have some quality time together.

Lincoln and Troy just roll their eyes while walking towards the bar. Violet and Zania continues to have conversation while ordering a couple appetizers before deciding on the appropriate meal for each of them.

Zania: Are you glad you returned?

Violet partially nods her head as Zania sips on her drink. The two women are trying very hard to find a common bond but nothing seems to be working. All Violet can think about are ways of dismantling Tempest from the ground up.

Lincoln: What’s on your mind?

Lincoln asks as he returns from the bar with a glass of Coors Lite beer and Troy is caring a couple glasses of scotch. Violet looks at him with a slight grin on her face.

Violet: You know how we are facing Tempest and Austin James Mercer. I wonder how serious they are taking us as challengers. I don’t think they are since we are “records” are bad according to that mouthy bitch Mercedes. Last time I checked, I wasn’t beaten in my last match. Also this isn’t my first rodeo with Tempest. I think Mercedes forgot about that triple threat match which featured Samantha Marlowe. During that entire match, Tempest literally had no answer for me. She couldn’t block my strikes nor stop me from plowing right through her.

Lincoln nods his head while thinking back on his first encounter with Austin.

Lincoln: People seem to forget that it took Austin three powerbombs to put me away. I mean Austin ran his mouth saying it would be an easy victory but he found out it wasn’t as simple. Now look at us. The two of us facing off against the two biggest blowhards in this entire company. Austin loves talking about how many championships he has won but let’s not forget he also lost those championships too. I remember how much he detested becoming a tag team champion. You know Austin is quite possibly the biggest hypocrite on the roster. He talks so much I can’t figure out if the words are coming from his mouth or ass.

Violet chuckles.

Violet: How do you know it’s not both? I mean let’s face it. What do we really have to lose in this match? We have literally nothing to lose and everything to gain in this match. Before this tag team adventure, Tempest was hanging out at catering blocking everyone from the Coconut creme pie. I look forward to putting her right back there after we do what no one was able to do. Lincoln and I may not be the obvious choice but we will not let this opportunity pass us by.

Lincoln: You two ass wipes have had your time in the sun. It’s time for a new team to step up and take the reigns for a while. That team will be us. I don’t care what you think about us. We may not have the best record but we both have more heart than you guys could ever imagine. We will shock the senses and make you think twice about second guessing us.

Violet: Consider this a warning shot because the Incredible Fury will be your undoing. See you soon.