Author Topic: "This Is Me"  (Read 3822 times)

Chelsea LeClair

"This Is Me"
« on: September 27, 2021, 12:01:49 PM »
The scene cuts into Chelsea LeClair sitting on her living room couch. She appears to be in some bright spirits as she begins to speak.

Chelsea: Hi! So… yeah… I didn’t exactly get a chance at the gauntlet and there is this whole “no girls allowed’ show going on, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t take the opportunity for you all to get to know me better. So, like I’ve said before… I’m Chelsea LeClair and I am the new girl of SCU! Here’s the quick rundown of my wrestling career so far…

[STATIC]

The production cuts to a picture of Chelsea and SCW Bombshells Internet Champion Andrea Hernandez being tag team champions together. Chelsea is using a voice over to narrate a series of pictures, starting with this one…

Chelsea: Yes, Andrea and I were tag team champions and best friends once upon a time. This of course, was before Andrea grew an ego! We were Sedona Sky and at that time, we were a pretty darn good tag team in GCW… what’s more?

The next picture Chelsea is to narrate is a backstage picture with herself, Andrea Hernandez and Myra Rivers.

Chelsea: Yep, that’s Myra Rivers alright. Like Andrea, a protege of hers. While I can corroborate some of the nasty shit Andrea has mentioned about her like how she abused her and I in GCW, unlike Andrea, I AM over it. Myra and I get along better now. It was a blessing that I got to be mentored by someone like her… even if I didn’t appreciate it at the time…

The next picture is Chelsea getting forcibly removed from a wrestling ring next to pictures of a random glass of alcohol and a bottle of pills.

Chelsea: Then… the hard times hit. Sedona Sky broke up. What I endured at that point drove me to drugs and I became a complete and total joke in the wrestling business. No seriously…

Next picture is of Chelsea being drunk at a party, then drunk Chelsea being on a stripper pole for no reason, then of Chelsea in the middle of a striptease for a wrestler she was stalking at the time.

Chelsea: ...at first, I hated wrestling. I was using it to be a Hollywood star. Thank GOD I ditched that attitude by the way. And while that was going on…

A collage of pictures of Andrea’s success post-Sedona Sky comes on the screen…

Chelsea: My old tag team partner was flying high… and while it wasn’t her fault, it did make me feel like shit and drove me further into the ground….

A picture of Chelsea being drenched in rain with her belongings scattered on the street comes next…

Chelsea: Until I hit rock bottom! When I got fired from OCW… that was it. I didn’t feel like I had a career to stand on anymore. I thought things were never going to get better. But then, therapy… rehab… kicking some self destructive habits, being well enough to wrestle again, being motivated to ERASE all that… it has resulted in this…

Next picture: Chelsea as OCW Women’s Champion.

Then: Chelsea as GCWA North American Champion, followed by GCWA World Champion.

Then: Chelsea as the HKW: Underground Tapout Champion

Lastly, Chelsea with her second world championship in 2021.

Chelsea: Like a phoenix… and I know I am stealing Andrea’s OLD thing here… I rose from the ashes and I became a star in a way that I could never imagine. All of this? I managed to accomplish that in just under a whole calendar year! Suddenly, I became an inspiration to the hopeless. Suddenly, I discovered who I really am. Now, I know that my purpose in this life is to be that in this business!

[STATIC]

The scene cuts back to Chelsea on her living room couch.

Chelsea: SCU, you’ve only seen a small sample size of what I am capable of. So far, so good! But as you have just seen, you haven’t seen anything yet. I am here to continue the inspirational, post-rock bottom success that I’ve had and there isn’t one of you in this locker room that is going to tell me that I am not capable of something. You can try, but I promise you this, I WILL prove you wrong. When I was at rock bottom, everyone wrote me off and I was considered the biggest joke in wrestling. But now? I’m the best that I’ve ever been and only getting better! Keep an eye on me! I have a feeling you are definitely going to like what you see!

Chelsea winks before she stands up and leaves the living room couch. After that, the production cuts.