Author Topic: MY MY MY...MYRA GONNA LOSE AGAIN  (Read 672 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
MY MY MY...MYRA GONNA LOSE AGAIN
« on: September 23, 2021, 01:08:24 PM »
MY MY MY. . .MYRA GONNA LOSE AGAIN

Narrator:  Although Bea gave a fantastic performance at Violent Conduct VII against Seleana Zdunich she is more determined than ever to not let a loss in a match where she performed well and she is going into her match against Myra Rivers at Climax Control 311 with the intent of walking away with the win.

The scene changes to the inside of a classroom at Berkmar High School in Lilburn, Georgia.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

TEACHING THE TRUTH

Bea Barnhart walks into the classroom and into camera view and smiles into the camera. She walks to the front of the class and while she is walking we notice a desk for the teacher at the front of the class, about twenty desks for students, and a counter with sinks to the side of the room. Bea reaches the teacher’s desk and she sits on the desktop waiting for students to arrive in the classroom. After a short time the room fills with students and Bea begins her presentation to the class.

Bea:  My name is Bea Barnhart and I’m your teacher for this class. The school contacted me to present the concept of never giving up, Most of you probably know I live in Lawrenceville, Georgia, along with my husband Bill and our English Bulldog Iris. We live about five miles from Berkmar High School. The class I’m teaching today is a combination of history, logic, and common sense, so pay attention as your future depends upon what you learn today.

Several students raise their hands to ask questions but Bea puts them on hold.

Bea:  Please wait to ask questions until after I’ve presented information otherwise you won’t know what you’re asking about. As you know I’m one of the wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling and our next event is Climax Control 311 which takes place in Orlando, Florida, and the location of the wrestling event is at Disney World.

Several students raise their hands again to ask questions and again Bea puts the students on hold.

Bea:  Please wait. Please be patient. This class is a short one and I want to present information so that your questions will make sense. I’m facing off against Myra Rivers at Climax Control 311. At the previous event, Violent Conduct VII, I lost my match against Seleana Zdunich. Our match was to allow Management to see which of us would get a push and which of us would have to remain where we were at that time. I lost the match but I gave an outstanding performance. Even with the loss I see that Management took note and gave me this match with Myra Rivers who lost her Championship match at Violent Conduct VII which was against Amber Ryan for Amber’s Bombshell Championship which is the top Championship in the Women’s division. The difference is that while I performed well in my match and exited the match in outstanding condition Myra got the crap beat out of her and even with two weeks between Violent Conduct VII and our upcoming event Climax Control 311 Myra is still suffering physical damage. Now you can start asking questions.

Student One:  Isn’t wrestling fake and nothing more than acting like actors do in movies?

Bea:  No. The wrestlers need to be in great physical condition and know their way around the wrestling ring to ensure they don’t get hurt giving and taking the holds, blows, maneuvers, etc., during the match. Feel free to review the Bombshell Championship Match from Violent Conduct VII where Amber Ryan defended the Bombshell Championship against Myra Rivers. Take note that both took significant damage during the match, with Myra taking the most damage, but if you take into account if they were not in great physical condition, and didn’t know their way around the wrestling ring during matches, both would have ended up in the Intensive Care Unit. Wrestling is not faked.

Student Two:  I follow Sin City Wrestling and I know that you haven’t won a lot of your matches and I’m sure Myra has won more matches than you have. Why do you feel qualified to comment that you are going to defeat her with your current win-loss record?

Bea:  That’s a great question and I have a great answer. I want all of you to think about this question.  If you were in a war where you had to fight ten battles which would you choose? Would you choose that you could win nine of those ten battles but when you get into the tenth and final battle, which decides the winner of the overall war, you would lose that battle and lose the overall war, or would you rather lose the first nine battles then win the tenth and final battle to win the overall war? Let me see a show of hands so I can take a tally.

When Bea asks how many of the students would want to win the first nine battles then lose the tenth which causes you to lose the war ten hands go up. When Bea asks how many of the students would want to lose the first nine battles but win the tenth battle that wins the overall war ten hands go up so the students are split.

Bea:  Thank you for your honest feedback. My personal opinion is that there’s no reason to win nine of the ten battles just to lose the tenth and final battle and lost the war. Since the concept is to win the overall war even if you lost the first nine battles then you win the tenth and final battle to win the overall war you still get the overall win. That’s why I don’t do like other wrestlers and whine and bitch and moan and cry over a loss in the wrestling ring as I know I can win the overall war.

As Bea finishes her comments the bell rings indicating this class is over. The students get up from their desks and walk out of the classroom to go to their next class. Bea exits the classroom and the camera person keeps focused on her until she steps into the hallway and the classroom door closes behind her.

MANILA, PHILIPPINES, SENIOR YEAR HIGH SCHOOL

We are taken back to when Bea was a Senior at her High school in Manila, Philippines. The scene opens where Bea is leaving the school to return home for the day and she is confronted by several mean girls. Bea tries to ignore them but the mean girls decide to follow closely and harass her.

Bea:  Please leave me alone. I don’t want anything to do with you. The only reason you mean girls pick on students like me is because we’re intelligent, pretty, and get great grades, and you are dumb, homely, and barely pass your classes.

The means girls, upset at Bea’s comments, rush to stand in front of her to prevent her from getting to her transportation to return to her home. Bea again tries to get them to back off.

Bea:  I’ll ask you again to please get away from me and leave me alone. Although I don’t like to fight if you continue being aggressive I’ll have no choice but to take action against you.

The means girls get shocked looks on their faces and they decide to inflict damage on Bea. One of them rushes Bea and Bea side-steps them and they stumble past her and she kicks their legs out from under them and the mean girl face plants into the dirt. The next mean girl runs up and takes a swing at Bea and Bea blocks the punch with her backpack then she kicks the mean girl in the stomach and when the mean girl doubles over from the kick Bea raises her knee into the face of the mean girl causing the mean girl to drop the ground crying and holding her face. Bea then gives a stern look to the other mean girls.

Bea:  Anyone else want some of me? Bring it on!

At that comment the mean girls run off. Bea is satisfied she did what she needed to do to obtain the victory and she begins walking toward where the transportation is for her to travel back home. As she’s walking toward her transportation she is approached by one of the Faculty at the High School who saw the entire incident. The Faculty member asks Bea if she wants the school to take disciplinary action against the mean girls and Bea informs her that she feels the mean girls learned a valuable lesson and will not harass her any longer. Bea informs the Faculty member she would rather that the mean girls learn that accomplishing their academics is more important for their future than harassing other students. The Faculty member thanks Bea for her honesty and she turns to return inside the school while Bea continues to her transportation where she gets on the Jeepney and it drive off.

BACK TO TODAY

When we return to today we get a shot of Bea Barnhart at her home in Lawrenceville, Georgia. She is sitting in her living room where the camera person is set up to air her comments for her upcoming match against Myra Rivers. Bea’s husband, Bill, and their English Bulldog Iris, are going around the house and occasionally the camera catches a shot of the two but Bill stays out of Bea’s presentation as he doesn’t wish to interrupt her comments.

Bea:  Welcome to my home where I’ll be presenting comments leading up to my match at Climax Control 311 against Myra Rivers. I was contacted by Anthony Amey, the Sports Anchor for WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta as he wanted to have me on his broadcast. After my broadcast with Anthony I’ll discuss other things concerning my upcoming match.

The Network broadcasting Bea’s comments for her upcoming match has linked up with Anthony Amey at WSB-TV Channel 2 and we see Anthony on the screen.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE GRAPHIC

Anthony:  Hi. I’m Anthony Amey the Sports Anchor for WSB-TV Channel 2 in Atlanta. I contacted Bea Barnhart to ask if she could give me a few minutes on my broadcast to talk about her upcoming match against Myra Rivers at Climax Control 311 and she agreed. Ready for some questions Bea?

Bea:  I’m always ready Anthony. Fire away.

Anthony:  I know your objective is to beat down Myra and walk away the winner of your match but I want to know if you have anything else on your mind.

Bea:  I’m going down to Orlando, Florida, to put Florida and their residents in their place. Florida claims to be part of the South but the true South consists of Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Mississippi. Florida is made up of mostly migrants from the North who moved to Florida to get better weather so most residents in Florida are transplants and wannabe Southerners. I’m going down to Florida to show them what people from Georgia are really about and I’m returning to Georgia with a win over Myra on my record.

Anthony:  Great! I have just one additional question that was the most asked by the viewers. They want to know, with your record being more losses than wins, why you are so positive going into Climax Control 311.

Bea:  I recently gave a presentation to students at Berkmar High School in Lilburn, Georgia. For the benefit of your viewers I’ll summarize what I told the students. Say you have  two options concerning ten wrestling matches with only the tenth match causing you to win the overall war and walk away the supreme winner. Option one is that you will get to win the first nine matches but when you have your tenth match, the Championship match, you have to lose. Option two is that you will get to lose the first nine matches but when you have your tenth match, the Championship match, you’ll win that match and the Championship. I was surprised that half the students chose option one and the other half chose option two.

Anthony:  I know which one you chose for yourself so please explain it to our viewers.

Bea:  I’m not like other wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling who complain about every loss they take then they turn around and take their mostly losing record and go to Management to demand shots at Championships. I go into every match and give one hundred percent for every match. If I win so be it. If I lose so be it. In the end I’ll get assigned to a Championship match and walk away as the newly crowned Champion. I don’t want to achieve a lot of wins that don’t provide a Championship only to get a shot at a Championship and lose. Again I state that I’m going to Florida to put Myra in her place. I promise you I’ll return to Georgia with the win.

Anthony:  Thanks for your time Bea. We’ll get together again soon.

Anthony’s connection to the broadcast of Bea’s comments is cut and now it is the local camera person broadcasting Bea’s comments for her upcoming match.

Bea:  Hi, Myra, how the hell are you feeling today? Considering the major beat down you took at the hands of Amber Ryan in your attempt to become Bombshell Champion I would say you still feel as crappy as you did when she beat the hell out of you during your match. I bet you’re wondering how I’m feeling today huh? Considering that in my match against Seleana Zdunich I took ninety percent LESS damage than you took against Amber I’m felling fantastic! Even if you healed fifty percent from the damage Amber put on you at Violent Conduct VII that still would put you forty percent behind me. Well, damn, screw you eh! I’m coming into this match at more than ninety percent and even if you healed fifty percent that would bring you up to sixty percent at best. The last time I did calculations something functioning at 90 percent or higher, going up against something functioning at sixty percent or lower, is going to be successful and win the battle. Have fun losing because I’m damn sure going to have fun defeating you in our match.

Bea lets out a sinister laugh.

Bea:  So, Myra, are you asking yourself why I’m laughing? Whether you’re asking or not I’m still going to tell you why I’m laughing. I’m driving down to Orlando, Florida, from my home in Lawrenceville, Georgia, in the Atlanta Metro area, and I’m going to kick your ass, beat you down hard, and walk away as the winner of our match. How do you think you’re going to feel losing our match in your home State? I guess the good part is that you’re going to lose in Orlando, instead of Miami, but still you’ll bring disgrace to the State of Florida.

Bea again lets out a sinister laugh.

Bea:  What’s that Myra? Are you watching my presentation and cursing me out and screaming threats at your screen? Ha ha ha! Nice try when you got your ass handed to you at Violent Conduct VII. Also, Myra, before you go public and spew forth more incorrect information, bullshit, and lies, allow me to inform the viewers of the facts. I come into our match at five feet five inches and one hundred thirty pounds. You come into our match at five feet six inches and one hundred thirty pounds. While you are likely to try to bullshit the viewers by stating you have the height and weight advantage over me I’ve already given them the truth. If you try to bullshit the viewers by trying to convince them that you’ve defeated me many times the truth is that we’ve never had a match against each other. I may not have as many wins in the wrestling ring as you do but I damn sure hold my own in every match and always give a hundred percent. I prefer to make opponents submit but I’ll take the pinfall or disqualification win when they come my way.

This time Bea lets out a laugh that goes beyond sinister to demonic.

WORTHLESS AND SCARED SHITLESS

Bea:  Well, Myra, what in the hell is going to come out of your mouth next other than more lies and bullshit? You can’t brag that you’ve obtained more Championships than I have as we both obtained one. You can’t brag that you’re so great in the wrestling ring when you got beat down extremely hard at Violent Conduct VII and could barely crawl out of the ring under your own power while I was able to walk away from my match instead of needing help to crawl away from the ring like you did. You’ve talked shit for so long and have yet to back it up that you’ve become the main joke of Sin City Wrestling. You’re able to talk a lot of shit but you’re not able to back up your shit talk. In fact, Myra, I see you you as so incompetent, inept, and worthless, that you could drink a gallon of laxative and still not be able to shit.

Bea’s evil laugh is really huge this time and it takes her some time to recover enough to make closing comments. Iris walks into camera view holding one of her favorite Sock Monkey stuffed chew toys in her mouth.

Bea:  Hi Iris. I see you have one of your Sock Monkey stuffed chew toys. Let me ask you a question Iris. If you were in my place in the match against Myra what would you do?

Iris starts to growl and snarl. She then shakes her head violently and the Sock Monkey is getting torn to pieces and stuffing is flying around the room. Once Iris has destroyed her Sock Monkey she sniffs it then lets out a loud snort before turning around and walking away.

Bea:  Nice one Iris. That’s exactly what I plan on doing to Myra in our match. Listen up Myra. I’m not coming into our match with only the intention to walk away with the win. I’m coming into this match to dominate you. I’m coming into this match to humiliate you. I’m coming into this match to beat you down and leave you in a heap like what happened to you at Violent Conduct VII. I don’t care if your feelings get hurt. I don’t care if your body gets hurt. I don’t care how much your cry about your loss to me. I’m walking away the winner of our match and there’s nothing you can do to stop me. Enjoy your freedom leading up to our match because my beat down of you and my win in the match takes away your freedom and places you in bondage. I would ask you not to cry when I defeat you in our match but I know you will anyway. If you do cry about your loss to me then I’ll start calling you Crya Rivers instead of Myra Rivers.

Bea informs the camera person she is done with her comments. The camera person calls into the Network and the Network switches to regularly scheduled programming.