Author Topic: “Happiest Place on Earth, huh?”  (Read 684 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“Happiest Place on Earth, huh?”
« on: September 20, 2021, 02:13:11 PM »
(Gabriel was used with Mark’s permission)

Krystal had retained her title at Violent Conduct VII defeating Bella Madison in a Glitter Lightsabre Duel Match, however much like the post Summer XXXTreme IX Climax Control she wasn’t resting on her laurels just yet as apparently, defending a title at Disneyworld was on Krystal’s bucket list and wouldn’t you know it? That was exactly where Climax Control 311 was emanating from! Christian Underwood was back from his vacation to boot and was hell bent on dismantling everything his interim replacement Candy had put in place during his absence.

Did that mean Christian was going to ignore Krystal’s request? Far from it! The Aussie Bombshell was defending her title again, but this match may prove to be her biggest challenge since she won the title, namely Seleana Zdunich! The Swedish Bombshell’s accomplishments were nothing to sneeze at either, not only was Seleana a former Roulette Champion in her own right but a former World Bombshell Champion as well having ended Alicia Lukas’s first reign, can Krystal retain?

Backstage at Violent Conduct VII, Anchorage, Alaska
Sunday the 5th of September 2021, 23:00pm

Another one bites the dust.

Bella gave me the toughest fight I’ve had yet for the Bombshell Roulette Championship tonight, but I still walked out the champ, for those keeping count at home, that’s four defences I’ve had and six challengers I’ve turned away (with two of those matches being multi-person matches) so you’d think I’d take it easy, right? The next Climax Control is taking place at Walt Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida so maybe I’ll take Makayla into the tunnel of love with me and call it a night after I brag about the title defence?

Who am I kidding? You should know that I live for competition by now!

As soon as I saw that Disneyworld was the first stop on the road to High Stakes IX I knew what I wanted to do, defending a title at the Happiest Place on Earth was a bucket list item of mine dating back to when I made the decision to enrol at the Go Gym and train to become a wrestler, I didn’t care who it was against, just as long as I could check that off my bucket list.

After all, what’s another defence, right?

“Man, that main event might be the wildest match I’ve watched as a wrestler.” I commented as I got into the driver’s side of the rent-a-car that Makayla was occupying. “Makes me wonder what it’ll take for Amber’s reign to end.”

“It’ll certainly take more than a Food Fight Match, that’s for sure,” Makayla chuckled as I started up the car and my theme song started blaring. “Speaking of reigns, are you trying to top Myra’s title defence total or are you just addicted to defending that title on the first Climax Control of the cycle at this point?”

“You saw my tweet, didn’t you?” I asked as I put my seatbelt on, and Makayla nodded before showing it on her iPhone. “You know defending a title at Disneyworld has been on my bucket list since I enrolled at the Go Gym Maka, don’t give me that!”

“I know, but I’m worried about two things.” Makayla responded as she put her phone back in her pocket and held up her two fingers. “One, that you’ll get burnt out and with your autism diagnosis, that can only lead to bad things, two, that you’ll get injured and have to vacate the title even if you successfully defend it at Disneyworld, after how much work you put into winning that title I don’t want either scenario playing out Charlotte.”

“I hear you, but it’s not like I’m jumping straight into my next defence.” I responded as I shook my head. “The post Supercard break weeks do tend to fly by quicker than the regular weeks but that’s still a week off to recover and regain my bearings, especially after everything that’s happened over the past couple of weeks! Injuries though? Those are impossible to prepare for and I think you know why.”

“That maybe true by wear and tear is a thing.” Makayla pointed out and a frown appeared on my face as it dawned on me. “You are in great shape, don’t get me wrong, but your great shape doesn’t provide you with total protection from injuries.”

“I’ll ask Gabriel about it after the card for Climax Control 311 is announced anyway.” I responded before I finally started to drive off. “Besides if I am defending the title, he’ll want to talk to me about my next challenger.”

“Point, and until then we had better pack for Disneyworld.” Makayla responded with a grin as she rested her head against the headrest. “I’ll be sure to take all the good Disney video games with us.”

“So, most Kingdom Hearts games, anything for the SNES and Genesis and Ducktales? Or are we not counting the TV shows?” I asked and Makayla laughed in response. “And I now have the Ducktails theme stuck in my head.”

“Life is like a hurricane in wrestling.” Makayla laughed before I drove off humming the ducktales theme along the way.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 19th of September 2021, 15:00pm

I said it once and I’ll say it again, the post Supercard break weeks just go by so quickly that I’m surprised that they even bother with them to begin with!

Still, we’re here on the last day of the Supercard break week and I’m at my computer waiting for one thing, the next Climax Control card and whether I’d be getting my request or not! Me and Makayla had finished packing our things for the trip about an hour ago so that was the main thing that was on my mind.

Though I am wondering who they can throw at me at this point.

“So, Charlotte, any sign of the card yet?” Makayla asked as she sat next to me, Makayla kissed me on the cheek, and I grinned before returning the favour with a brief lip kiss. “Wasn’t the last card post Supercard card announced at six?”

“You mean the card for Climax Control 306? Yeah but we both know that the times can fluctuate.” I responded with a shrug as I refreshed my e-mails again. “Hopefully if I am defending the title it won’t get changed at the last moment like that Fatal Four Way Match which turned into a Triple Threat Match.”

“Speaking off, I’ve heard rumours that Violet’s coming back.” Makayla commented before shifting her weight. “Maybe she’ll be your next challenger.”

“Maybe, I did call her out during my promo for that Triple Threat.” I nodded in agreement before I finally saw the e-mail I was waiting for and clicked on it. “You were right about Violet returning, just not against me, Bella’s got her in the opener!”

“Considering Violet snatched her spot in the Triple Threat that led to your title reign from Bella’s hands, there’s bound to be some animosity there.” Makayla nodded as I scrolled through the card and found my match, it was at that point that I let out a low whistle. “Seleana Zdunich, seems the bosses are starting to throw the big guns at you.”

“I’ll say, Seleana’s a former champ in her own right and was trained by her wife, she’ll likely be even tougher than Bella.” I nodded in agreement before letting out a deep breath. “On the other hand, it isn’t Myra Rivers, I’d be a lot more worried about facing her, especially since I referenced her Internet Title reign during my interview with Rocky at Violent Conduct.”

“You’d at least give Myra a hell of a fight.” Makayla assured me before she frowned. “Have you spoken to Carter since the Violent Conduct Pre-Show? Outside of D&D?”

“No and I’m not really in a hurry to talk with him, I know from the last time we had a falling out that he’ll need time to cool off.” I responded as I shook my head. “As bad as it sounds, I had forgotten that Tempest was a Go Gym graduate when I made that tweet about Bella’s match against her, it was only after Carter replied that it clicked and by then it was far to late to delete the tweet because the damage was done.” I added before Makayla frowned.

“And what about him calling you Charlotte on SCU TV?” Makayla asked and my frown deepened. “It was the Violent Conduct Pre-Show and the SCW Universe’s eyes were all over it.”

“Don’t you think I know that?!” I asked before running a hand through my hair. “I didn’t realize that he had overheard the argument with Gabriel until he brought it up but when we do patch things up, I’ll explain to him why I’m not comfortable with too many people knowing my birth name, I already explained it to Ari and whilst she is in the circle of those who can call me Charlotte, Carter’s going to take a bit more time, and since it’s a glorified sausage fest at this week’s Underground, I can’t try to patch things up with him this week.”

“The time will come and hopefully you’ll emerge from the other side stronger friends for it.” Makayla nodded in agreement before she went over to the couch. “You want to unwind with some Battletoads co-op at least?”

“Battletoads? CO-OP?! You do remember how balls breakingly hard that game is normally, right?!” I pointed out and Makayla nodded enthusiastically. “Just saying, if you consider that an “unwind” game then how do you view Dark Souls?”

“Do you really want me to answer that?” Makayla asked and I shook my head before joining my girlfriend on the couch.

Go Gym, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 20th of September 2021, 11:00am

Climax Control might be taking place at the Happiest Place on Earth this week, but that isn’t stopping me from getting my training in at the Go Gym.

Me and Makayla will be flying out to Orlando tomorrow morning and checking in to our hotel at Disneyworld but since I’ve been allowed to return to the Go Gym following the spat with Gabriel a few weeks ago, things have been back to normal, even if Tempest and Carter continue to avoid me due to everything that happened in the lead up to Violent Conduct VII, but after I did a few rounds with Katie, Caitlin and Adrienne Josh let me know that Gabriel wanted to see me in his office and this time it wasn’t a disciplinary hearing.

At least I hoped it wasn’t.

“I think it’s safe to call Violent Conduct VII a rather eventful show for you.” Gabriel commented after I closed the door behind me. “I apologize for Carter learning off your birth name Charlotte, I will be talking to him about it when I have the time.”

“Honestly Gabriel? I’d rather he’d hear it from me and not a secondary source.” I responded as I folded my arms before sitting down in the chair. “But we both know that wasn’t the reason you called me in, either you’ve seen the card for Climax Control at Disneyworld II, or you’ve heard about it from one of the trainees.”

“Indeed, you’ve got your fifth defence lined up and with all due respect to Maki, Bea Barnhart, Mercedes Vargas and Bella Madison, Seleana Zdunich should prove to be your toughest challenge to date.” Gabriel explained and I nodded in agreement. “She is a former Roulette Champion in her own right and a former World Champion to boot, she won’t make things easy for you on Sunday night, that you can be sure off.”

“Maybe but let’s look at those two titles reigns.” I responded before shifting my weight. “Seleana’s Roulette Title Reign happened because Christina was given power over that edition of Climax Control, the only way that the deck could be more stacked in Seleana’s favour in that Fatal Four Way Match was if Christina had appointed herself as the Special Guest Referee and that World Title reign?” I asked before shaking my head. “Do I even need to point out the circumstances behind that? Christina managed to make Jessie look like a saint with that stunt!”

“Yes and Christian’s vendetta against Seleana at the time was not helping matters.” Gabriel nodded in agreement before frowning. “Speaking of Christian, you had better watch yourself now that he is back from vacation.”

“What? Because I called hum out on his own show?!” I asked with a scoff before patting my title belt. “I may have admitted that I panicked before making that Tweet about Tempest’s match but that doesn’t change the fact that he was putting words in my mouth to make the situation worse, or do I need to remind you of Tempest’s attack on Bella?”

“No, you don’t, but even so, whilst you are one of the company’s champions he is your boss, and he might decide to make an example of you with or without that belt.” Gabriel warned me and I nodded in response. “That reminds me, before you arrived here I got a series of missed calls from a woman by the name of Kirsty, said that she was your sister?”

My mood darkened when I heard that, I had gotten missed calls as well, but I had chosen to ignore them. “Half-sister, same dad, different mom, or victim knowing how much of a scumbag my dad is.” I explained before shifting my weight. “She first made contact with me a few years ago, said she needed money so I sent over what little I could at the time, she spent it on drugs, and I nearly got in trouble with the police for it.”

“Not exactly a healthy relationship then.” Gabriel summarized in what had to be the biggest understatement that had been uttered in the Go Gym and I nodded. “She also said that she had a daughter, it seems your niece is in trouble.”

That caught my attention. “Rachel?!  What the hell is going on exactly?!” I asked and Gabriel shook his head. “I’ll explain, when I met Kirsty originally she was a crack addict and a prostitute, she had gotten pregnant, you do the math.”

“She had gotten pregnant by one of her Johns?” Gabriel asked and I nodded in response. “I suppose the child has health issues stemming from that?”

“Like you wouldn’t believe, she made contact with me again right before I won the title at Into the Void X, apparently she had gotten clean and when I met up with her during week two, she looked great! Well, great for a recovering drug addict.” I explained and Gabriel’s expression darkened. “I don’t like that look Gabriel.”

“You have every right to be concerned, she claimed to have relapsed.” Gabriel explained and I shook my head. “Has she been in contact with you since Into the Void X?”

“I saw her here and there, but I haven’t spoken with her at length, especially after SCW went on the road again.” I explained and Gabriel nodded as he got the idea. “Did she mention a guy by the name of Ryan? He’s the kid’s father and when I ran into her the first time around, I convinced him to pursue custody of the child.” I explained and Gabriel shook his head. “I need to get to the bottom of this, but this is the wrong week to do it, I’ll be in Orlando from tomorrow and that’s not even getting into the title match!”

“Perhaps it is time you pursued getting custody of the child for you and Makayla.” Gabriel suggested and I gave him a significant look. “You are a couple, are you not?”

“A lesbian couple that isn’t even married vs. a relapsed crack whore who is the child’s biological mother, if we get a republican judge I think we might give him/her a stroke.” I deadpanned in response and Gabriel chuckled. “I’ll talk with Makayla about it when I return home later because this is obviously not something that we can do lightly, she knows the situation between me and Kirsty at least so I won’t have to explain that part to her.”

“You clearly have a lot to think about in the coming weeks, I just worry that it’ll affect your performance as Roulette Champion.” Gabriel pointed out and I nodded in agreement. “She made contact with you when your reign started, don’t let her be the end of your reign.”

“Easier said than done, considering who my challenger for the title is this week.” I sighed before I stood up. “I’d better get back to training, since I’ll be in Disneyworld for the rest of the week things are going to be pretty relaxed from tomorrow unless Kirsty follows me down to Florida.”

“Let us hope that she doesn’t.” Gabriel nodded before I left his office.

Krystal’s autograph signing, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 20th of September 2021, 21:00pm

*promo time*

Just because I won’t be in Florida until tomorrow doesn’t mean I’m not doing stuff for SCW, in this case it was an autograph signing that I had set up at a local game store in Vegas and well, now that the autograph signing had wrapped up I figured I may as well use this as the setting for my promo as I put the Roulette Title on the table.

“Let’s get this out of the way, no, I’m not in Orlando yet, I won’t be in Orlando until tomorrow because I had an Autograph signing to do here at Shiba Games in Vegas, not to mention getting in some last minute training at the Go Gym earlier but that brings me to my match this week and more importantly my next Roulette Title defence as this week I’m defending the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship against Seleana Zdunich!”

This will be tough.

“I don’t think I need to point out why Seleana will be my toughest challenger to date on Sunday night, not only is she a former Roulette Champion in her own right but she is a former World Bombshell Champion and whilst a lot has been said about how those reigns started, both with a little help from her wife Christina, the fact still remains that she has what it takes to win titles, holding onto them is a different matter as I can obviously attest too, so the question is, am I worried?”

Nope.

“When I won this title in April I said that I’d be willing to face anyone on the roster for the title, five months have past since then and in that time I’ve defended this title four times with this weekend’s title match being defence number five and whilst Seleana is a significant step up from some of my previous challengers I’m not backing down, both because I’m a fighting champion and because defending a title at Disneyworld has been on my bucket list since I enrolled at the Go Gym.”

Let’s talk about that, shall we?

“Speaking off, I do find it funny how the preview for this week’s card said that I wanted to defend the SCW Bombshell Roulette Title at Disneyworld and how that was on my bucket list, just to set the record straight here, if you go back to my original tweet I said a title, not this title specifically because it’s like I said, I added that to my bucket list after I enrolled in the Go Gym and I’m glad that SCW has fulfilled my request, which off course begs the question, Disneyworld is the Happiest Place of Earth huh? But this Sunday, who will be happier leaving the park? Me, or Seleana?”

Good question.

“And you know, as much as I want to say that it’ll be me because well, I’ve been on a roll since I won this title from Royal Purple at Into the Void X, this match has me thinking otherwise because Seleana is unlike my other challengers to date! Unlike Maki and Bella, she’s held a title, unlike Bea, she held that title for more than five minutes and unlike Mercedes, she can still go in the ring as has been demonstrated by Seleana time and time again.”

But I’ve also demonstrated that last part.

“I’ll be the first to admit that my first six months in SCW were the worst six months of my professional wrestling career because it’s hard to look back on those months in a positive light when I not only struggled to get a win for months on end but had the unenviable task of facing Amber Ryan in the opening round of the Blast from the Past Tournament but since the draw to Char Kwan I have not only turned my luck around but I’ve showed the SCW Universe exactly what I can do in the ring!”

And then some!

“I hope you’ve been paying attention to the Bombshell Roulette Title scene since I won the title Seleana because if you haven’t and have based your preconceptions of me on the first six months of my SCW career, then you’ve essentially turned what was supposed to be the biggest test of my SCW Bombshell Roulette Title reign into the easiest match of my title reign! You see Seleana, those six months left me with one hell of a chip on my shoulder and everyone saying that my reign wouldn’t last long didn’t help! Well, here we are, several months later, I’m still the Bombshell Roulette Champion and I’m still on my first reign!”

But wait, there’s more!

“And not only that but I didn’t suffer a single loss since I won that qualifying match! So, tell me Seleana, was do those facts tell you about me? Because if I were you, I’d be starting to get worried, after all I used that chip on my shoulder to motivate myself through the past several months and I’ve come out the other side not only a stronger woman but a more determined Bombshell Roulette Champion who won’t give up this title without a fucking fight!

Six months of losses is one hell of a motivator!

“This chip on my shoulder has seen me through five months as an undefeated Roulette Champion and as far I’m concerned? I reckon that I’m good for another five or even six months with this thing around my waist! Seleana, I know what you are capable off and I know that I’ll have to fight tooth and fucking nail to leave Disneyworld as the Bombshell  Roulette Champion which begs the question, do I have any preferences for the infamous Roulette Wheel this time around?”

Just the one.

“Now obviously, I’ll have no say in this, but I reckon a falls count anywhere match in Disneyworld would be pretty fucking epic! How else am I going to beat the crap out of another woman around Disneyworld and not get arrested/banned for life from Disneyworld in the process? But again, that’s all down to the Roulette Wheel and what it stops on but at the very least I can look forward too an epic match against a former World and Roulette Champion!”

It’s that simple.

“But that epic match can only have one winner and honestly? I like my chances heading into this match, I’ve been on a roll since I won the opportunity to compete for this title at Into the Void X and I think the past several months of Bombshell Roulette Title defences in SCW speak volumes about how well that has gone for me! Are you my toughest challenge to date Seleana? Absolutely, am I going down without a fight?”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Absolutely not! It’s like I said earlier Seleana, that chip on my shoulder has been the primary weapon that’s seen me through the last several months of my Roulette Title Reign and I don’t want it to end anytime soon! I know you’ll give me a hell of a match for this title, to the point where I wouldn’t even be that mad about losing it to you IF that happened but that’s a big if because if I have my way, I will bring you down with the Down Under Thunderbomb, courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe your SCW Bombshell Roulette Champion, long may I reign!”

I left the store with my title to head home as the scene fades.