Author Topic: Welcome to the Brave New World  (Read 621 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Brave New World
« on: August 27, 2021, 02:34:51 AM »
“O brave new world,
That has such people in't!”

2 down, Apple and Azurine. Points all made, she was not going to back down from a single fight that was brought to her.

And there it was....next week’s show announcement.

Roulette Gauntlet
Bella Madison
Versus
Tempest

And all Bella could do was stare at it. Her fingertips were cold but she didn’t feel it, she felt nothing.

Numb.

She couldn’t even hear anything around her. It was like she buzzed with some sort of electricity. Her face would occasionally crack a quick smirk, and go back to a straight solemn and just a taaaaaaad bit pale.

Just her and that sheet of paper and the woman that could easily pass for an Amazonian woman that would drag off men like Gabriel Wank for Death by Snu Snu.

There would be worse ways to go.

Maybe that’s why when she was joined by her husband in the back, she never heard him call out for her as he saw her standing there in the hallway. He looks at what she’s looking at and smirks. He wraps his strong arms around her from behind and pulls her to him tightly and whispers, “So, another storm?

She blinks and just shakes her head, “You’d think they’d learn.

Oh Alice, whatever shall we do?” Mal says with a bit of playfulness in his tone, which only brings a mischievous glimmer in his wife’s bright blue eyes.

With that glimmer, she reaches up and holds on to Mal’s arms, and states clearly with humor in her voice, “Well, everyone already thinks we’re completely mad.

That brings a raise of the eyebrow atop his beautiful blue eyes as he looks over her shoulder at her, “Are we?

She turns around in his arms and gives him a quick peck, “Oh totally...but can I tell you a secret?” he tilts his head and squints his eyes as she smiles brightly, All the best people are.

So I take it you are okay with this?” he said motioning to the paper in front of them.

Shrugging, she looks at him, that sassy glimmer in her eyes, “Not that I have much of a choice about it. Why bother complaining about what you cannot change? It’s not worth it and honestly, if I can overcome this, there won’t be another soul in heaven or hell, PWS or SCW that will be able to deny that when I set out to do something that there is nothing that will stop me.

He smiles and shifts them, making their way out of the building, “Good. Let’s get out of here, get some dinner to go and if all works right, we’ll leave Kasey in the dust.

She smiles, “I mean, after what he did to the plane a few weeks ago...he deserves the commercial flight back. Getting back to the other side of the country and getting to see those babies again sounds like a perfect way to wrap up this whole wild weekend.

Kissing her on the head, he simply says, “Agreed.

He opens the door and holds it for her as they indeed leave Milo in the dust.

Will This Be Enough?

Will THIS BE ENOUGH?!?” Bella stands alone in the gym, looking almost frazzled, “The fire and the flames and the HOOPS and now the biggest storm on the entire Bombshell roster, a woman that towers over me by almost a foot....

She sighs and pulls her long braided ponytail over her shoulder just to give her hands something to do, “When I beat her...not *IF* but *WHEN* I BEAT HER, WILL THAT BE ENOUGH???

Holding her hand up, she stops for a moment and takes a deep breath. She looks up and her blue eyes almost have a hint of anger behind them, she grumbles a bit and then a laugh of disdain crosses before she speaks up, “I don’t know what was more irritating. The fact that as soon as this match was announced I was TOLD that I needed to be afraid of Tempest, or the fact that it was assumed that Krystal should HELP me.....by Krystal herself. her hand drops and she scoffs audibly, ”Actually, it’s not irritating....it’s downright insulting. I have NEVER given anyone reason to doubt that I would back down from this fight. The fact that I even had to speak up and say “STAY OUT OF IT!” is proof positive that no matter what I have done, The past is indeed the prologue in a lot of your eyes. WHAT DO I NEED TO DO TO GET YOU PEOPLE TO BELIEVE IN ME?!?!

Is Tempest a big woman? Hell yes. Has she hurt people? YUP! Myself included. Thought I forgot about that, didn’t ya? When you came down and attacked me and two others after a match. I remember that shit, CLEAR AS DAY and I was not granted a chance to avenge that.” that smile, that evil sadistic smile creeps across her face, and bringing her arms out she gestures almost wildly, “But guess what time it is? Paybacks are a bitch. AND I AM THAT BITCH! People will look at this as some sort of David vs. Goliath biblical match-up where I have said over and over that I have ZERO ISSUES in doing whatever it takes to prove that when I want what I want, I will go through hell itself. But here’s the thing, William Shakespere said it best, “Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” So I’m going to step up to the storm itself...

Then you all will have no choice but to quit the doubt. I’m going to be hurting like hell after this....but Tempest is going to have to KILL ME to keep me from getting to Violent Conduct. And she may very well do that...but I am not going to back down from her. Goliath WILL FALL!

And then the real fun begins.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 02:38:06 AM by BellaMadison »