Author Topic: “Monkey’s Paw.”  (Read 620 times)

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Monkey’s Paw.”
« on: August 26, 2021, 09:35:21 PM »
Jessie would have to wait for another day to win the Bombshell Internet Title again after Andrea pinned her in the Main Event however, she was not done with the Main Event scene as at Climax Control 310, she was challenging Amber Ryan for the World Bombshell Championship! However, despite the title being a goal that she has been after for over four years, Jessie was not happy with this match, why? Candy had booked it and used her booking power to male it a Food Fight Match! Can Jessie win the title in this unique stipulation?

Backstage at Climax Control 309, Portland, Oregon
Sunday the 22nd of August 2021, 23:00pm

The show must go on.

I’m out of the Internet Title Tournament, anyone who saw the Main Event of tonight’s show saw that plain as day, but I doubt I’m out of the Internet Title Picture just yet, they’ll need a first challenger for the winner of the Tournament after all and I might be the one they pick.

Off course, there’s other women who could fill in that void, but they aren’t my concern right now, my concern is what I’m doing at Climax Control 310 because there’s still my challenge to Amber Ryan to resolve and that’s not likely to be featured at Violent Conduct VII given that they’ve been pushing Myra vs. Amber II since Summer XXXTreme IX.

That’s not all that’s on my mind though.

“So, how are you feeling Jess?” Jake asked as he walked up to me following the match against Andrea moments ago, he tossed me a water bottle and I caught it before opening it. “You landed pretty hard towards the end of the match.”

“I knew the risk when I chose my wrestling style.” I responded before taking a sip from the water bottle. “They call my style “High Risk” for a fucking reason, yet I took too it like a fly to shit when I was training to be a wrestler!”

“You come up with some unique analogies Jess, that’s all I’m saying.” Shane responded with a grin, and I rolled my eyes to my husband. “Lighter topic but you sure you don’t want to apply for that Best Ass list?”

“Beyond the fact that it’s a vanity list? My ass is about as flat as a freshly flipped pancake!” I scoffed as I folded my arms before glancing down at my small boobs. “And I’d stand even less of a chance when either Denzel or that Hakeem guy get around to the best tits list.”

“You know I’m going to nominate you for that list now, right?” Shane asked with a laugh as a stage hand came up to us. “Besides, Hakeem seems like a decent dude, maybe he’ll take pity on your itty bitty titties.”

“You are so lucky that you’re my husband Shane.” I responded as I rolled my eyes as the stage hand waited to butt in. “Because I plan on having kids once I hang up the boots for good and I still need your balls in tact for that to happen!”

“Not following Amy’s example then?” Jake asked and I quickly shook my head.

“Amy had to take a year off when she got pregnant, in that time the SCW roster had passed by her so quickly that she had to quietly head down to SCU to stay relevant! I’m not about to let that happen!” I added before the stage hand cleared his throat. “Next week’s card?”

“Yeah, you’re getting the card last because Mark wanted to see the outcome of the match between you and Andrea before finalizing your match.” The stage hand explained before passing the card to me. “I can say right now that you got your wish, your World Bombshell Title Match against Amber is next week’s Main Event, but Mark added “be careful what you wish for”.”

Oh god, what has he let Candy do THIS time?! “Thanks, and please tell him that I want a match against Candy ASAP if that means what I think it means!” I responded with a grunt before going over the rest of the card (and wincing when I saw that Tempest was Bella Madison’s third opponent in the gauntlet). “Aside from my match and the opener, next week is all Internet Title Tournament matches…….” I trailed off when I saw the main event. “ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!” I demanded and before the boys could enquire, I tossed the card at them.”

“You vs. Amber for the World Title, I don’t see what your…….” Jake trailed off before it hit him. “Candy’s Rules: FOOD FIGHT?! For the World Bombshell Title?!”

“I didn’t exactly get along with her when she was a roster member.” I added as I ran a hand down my face. “But Misty has to be turning over in her grave at this news, what the hell was Mark thinking letting Candy book this garbage?!”

“If I knew that I’d tell you, and honestly? I agree about Misty.” Shane nodded in agreement as he leaned back. “She was the first Bombshell Champion, and now ten years after her reign, the title she put on the map is being defended in this?!”

“That said, bringing up a dead Bombshell into this? You sure about this Jess?” Jake asked and I nodded without hesitation. “You’re not exactly popular with the SCW Bombshell Roster but bringing up Misty?”

“Look at the current SCW Bombshell Roster, there’s at least two women who city either Misty or Odette as their inspiration for getting into wrestling and joining SCW.” I pointed out as I leaned back in my chair. “And hell, more than a few who were trained by Odette, including the Bombshell Roulette Champion! They may not like it, but they’ll realize that I was right!”

“You haven’t even spoken about achieving your goal.” Shane chimed in and I paused for a second. “You know? Grand Slam? World Bombshell Champion Jessie Salco?”

“When I dreamed off finally achieving that goal, I had a hard fought match in mind, not a fucking food fight!” I responded bluntly before rolling my eyes. “And I bet Mark will complain about gratitude the moment I post about this on Twitter, because clearly spitting on the legacy of that title is something to be grateful for!” I added before standing up. “Let’s head back to the hotel before I stand here ranting until the crack of dawn!”

“As fun as that’d be to watch, we do need our beauty sleep, let’s go!” Jake nodded in agreement before we left the arena.

Jessie’s hotel room, Seattle, Washington
Friday the 27th of August 2021, 18:00pm

*promo time*

I hope Mark Ward is fucking happy with himself.

“Misty, Kittie, Raynin, Odette Ryder, ten years ago SCW opened it’s doors and those four women were among the first to hold the World Bombshell Championship, hell in Misty’s case? Not only was she THE first but the only three time Bombshell champion in SCW history, they put the SCW Bombshell Division on the fucking map! Now, almost ten years since SCW opened its doors for the first time, I have to wonder, how would they feel knowing that the title was being defended in a fucking Food Fight?!”

Fucking ridiculous.

“It’s often forgotten but I’ve been with SCW since it’s second year of existence, I was practically there from the very beginning and whilst I didn’t have the title ambitions I have now, watching some of the best female wrestlers in the world inspired me to keep going and someday climb that mountain and claim the title for myself, never did I imagine that I’d find myself challenging for that title in a Food Fight but Amber? That is exactly the situation we’re finding ourselves in, isn’t it?”

How many sheets to the wind was Mark on when he signed off on this?

“And I can already hear the so-called “good-guy co-owner” Mark Ward complaining about gratitude as I say this, gratitude for what exactly?! Spitting on the legacy of the Bombshell Division’s Top Prize?! Because that’s exactly what you did when you signed off on this Main Event and let an idiot pick the stipulation! If I don’t win the title and Candy’s not doing anything at the PPV, I want her in a match!”

Yeah, I said it!

“I don’t care if it’s a Glitter Bomb Match, she needs to pay for all the moronic stipulations she’s made not just me and Amber, but the rest of the roster put up with since she was announced as the interim co-owner whilst Christian’s on vacation! But I do have a job to do, don’t I? I’m not here just to rant about this moronic situation that the reigning World Bombshell Champion finds herself in, after all, I’m her challenger in this joke of a title match!”

Yep.

“Amber, everyone knows our history by this point! How I was your opponent in your debut match back in June of 2020, and how your first ever promo set me off on a profanity filled rant disguised as a promo, I’m not here to deconstruct that promo, if you want that just go back and watch my promo for our rematch during the lead-up to Climax Control 300! But here’s the thing Amber, I may be pissed off about this stipulation, but I still have a job to do!”

That job couldn’t be simpler.

“Did I imagine myself winning your title in a Food Fight? Fuck no! I imagined myself winning it in a hard fought wrestling match! And say what you will about me and that title, but can you honestly name one Bombshell on the roster who doesn’t share similar dreams?! No, you can’t, because the World Bombshell Title is meant to be the pinnacle of this division, the one thing any Bombshell with a pulse strives to win someday! And it’s being defended in a Food Fight! The worst part is? That idiot Candy still hasn’t revealed how this match is supposed to fucking work!”

Bring back Christian already!

“I never thought I’d see the day where I missed Christian! He may be an asshole, but he never pulled bullshit like this! But because he’s on vacation, it’s suddenly okay to deliver the hardest blow to this division’s credibility since the Mean Girls days?! And you know what the funny thing is, me and Amber will probably still find a way o put on a hell of a match in the Food Fight stipulation, whatever the fuck that is!”

But I digress.

“Amber, even before you won the title you had solidified yourself as one of the most vicious and dominant Bombshells SCW has seen in a long time and your World Bombshell Title Reign has only served to solidify that fact! But all good things must come to an end Amber and when I say that I bet most are thinking about the title match against Myra at Violent Conduct VII, right? Wrong, because stranger things have happened in SCW right?”

Off course they have!”

“That title has been in my sights for years, from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows, I’ve never given up on my goal of winning that title! As much as the bosses would wish otherwise! But I’m not getting any younger and it may get to the point where I can no longer go as well as I used too in that ring but just knowing that I defied everyone’s expectations by not only winning the World Bombshell Title but by winning it from Amber.”

It’s that simple.

“I’ll admit, when I first saw this Main Event, I thought it was a late April Fools’ Joke that Mark had forgotten about! It wasn’t until I remembered that this year’s April Fools happened during the post Blaze of Glory IX Supercard break that I realised that not only was it real, but Mark Ward had either lost it or Candy booked the match behind his back somehow but here’s the thing, as a four time Bombshell Roulette Champion I’ve learned to adapt, and I will adapt to this match as well!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“Talk about a real monkey's paw scenario, because in my hunt to win the World Bombshell Title I had many things going through my head for when I finally won it, a match like this? Was at the very bottom of the list of things I had going through my head but like I just said, my time in the Bombshell Roulette Division has taught me to adapt to anything and everything, a luxury that Amber Ryan doesn’t have! And that will be the downfall of not only her title reign, but whatever plans SCW had for Violent Conduct VII! This is Jessie Salco signing off and I don’t care if we face off in this or a Glitter Bomb Match Amber, you’ll still be struck by Blood Lightning on my way to finally winning that title.!”

I went to start gaming as the scene fades.