Author Topic: "Embrace the Hate"  (Read 721 times)

Andrea Hernandez

"Embrace the Hate"
« on: August 20, 2021, 11:30:11 PM »
September 8th, 2019

I was beaming with joy about half an hour following my victorious debut in Sin City Wrestling. There was no bitterness, nor anger, nor scorn, nor hatred running through me. I was nothing like the person that I am right now. As I was basking in the glow in the locker room, I heard a knock on the door. I wasn’t necessarily annoyed by this so I took it in stride and went to the door. I opened it and a camera was nearly shoved in my face. Again, I took it in stride.

“Wow! What is this?” I asked as an SCW cameraman walked in.

“You just had your debut in SCW, Andrea. What I’d like to see from you now is some candid thoughts about how it felt to be an SCW Bombshell and to go out there and get a win in your debut. You can talk about what it means to you and all of that and then we can air it later in the show. What do you think?”

Hearing this brought a smile to my face.

“I think that’s a fantastic idea!”

“Great!”

I straightened out my hair for a bit and then shook off some nerves as the camera came on. The cameraman gave me my signal and I took a deep breath and began a segment that never, ever aired on the show.

“I am so PSYCHED right now! Holy crap! My debut for an incredible wrestling company couldn’t have gone any better. It sure feels great to be in a real wrestling company after I had made a few pit stops along the way. This is where my journey begins and ends. I know that even with as tough as this Bombshells division is, I have every ounce of potential in the world to be one of the mainstays herelike Mikah, Roxi and Mercedes. I am not someone that flies by night! I am someone that is HERE for the long haul, I can promise every single one of you that! I come in here with so many goals and dreams. You see, in my previous wrestling company, I was CLOSE to being a main event star and a world champion…”

I took a brief pause, sighing and grimacing for a split second before I continued with a jubilant attitude.

“But HERE? I’m not going to settle for close! I came here to be a main event player. I know that’s bold for the NEW GIRL to say, but I know I can do it. THIS is the company where it’s going to happen… where I am going to become a world champion for the first time. THIS is where I am going to become the superstar that I KNOW in my heart I’ve ALWAYS been destined to become…”

I noticed the cameraman having a perplexed look on his face, but thought nothing of it.

“Beating Twisted Sister is my first step to accomplishing that. Why do I have such a can-do attitude coming in here? Because in my heart, I know that SCW has never had a Bombshell like me in their division! It’s been a LONG time since SCW has had a woman like me come in and change the game! Not since ALICIA LUKAS has SCW seen that. Every company I’ve been to, I’ve had haters. I know that I’ll have mine here too and that’s fine. I’m going to overcome every last one of them to become that megastar and TRULY inspire an audience that I was once a part of before I became a wrestler myself. I grew up in a small town having big dreams with people saying “NO” to them when I first started and as I progressed up the ranks but I kept proving every single one of them wrong and now that I’m here, I’m going to keep doing so as I work my way to not just becoming a world champion, but becoming one of the most beloved Bombshells this division is ever going to see when it is all said and done…”

The cameraman was cringing at this point, but this still wasn’t fazing me.

“I know that I will be an inspiration to millions all around the world to become just like me. I will be the reason why so many small town people in this life are going to realize such big dreams! I will revolutionize and change this division for the better and I’m going to be the true leader of a new wave of Bombshells! Tonight was just the start of me becoming THE franchise star of this division going forward! Sorry not sorry Alicia Lukas, but your days are numbered! Out with the old, in with the new! You are looking at the BEST of the new and soon? I WILL prove that!”

There is an awkward ten second pause before I signal to the cameraman that I was done.

“Are we good to go?” I asked him.

“I don’t think it’s going to be a good idea to air this…” he said, causing me to become confused.

“Why? Was it bad? I hope it wasn’t bad.”

“It wasn’t bad….” the cameraman answered. “But honestly… if we air this… the whole locker room is going to hate you immediately.”

“Oh no…” I said with a worried look on my face. “Why?”

“Being the new girl and declaring that you’re going to change the game is not going to go over well with many of the veterans…”

“That’s not my problem! Maybe they can step it up if a little promo gets them butthurt.”

“I’m just telling you that if you don’t want to be hated, don’t air this promo. It’s not going to go well for you. I promise that.”

I reluctantly sighed at this point, giving in.

“Fine! Don’t air it! Can I have the tape at least? Maybe I can use it to… I don’t know… watch my words?”

“The tape is yours…” the cameraman said without hesitation as he popped open the camera, pulled out the tape and handed it to me. “...welcome to SCW Andrea! Great job on that first win.”

The cameraman gave me a thumbs up before departing. I was left alone with the tape, suddenly feeling a little worried. Still, it wasn’t something that was going to drag me down. I was far too naive and bright spirited to really be bogged down by this. But in hindsight? I had no idea how right that cameraman would be. Even though the tape wasn’t released, in the months to come, I drew an increased ire from the Bombshells roster… an ire that has since, without a shadow of a doubt, turned to outright hatred…

August 12th, 2021

“That was YOU?” Lorenzo said with a laugh as we sat on the living room couch and watched that unaired promo via the tape I was able to get from that night. “You sure have changed… a lot…”

“It’s hard to believe that I ever said those things. Well, the part about being the game changer and all, no but that stuff about being the inspiration to millions and being one of the most beloved Bombshells in the history of Sin City Wrestling…”

Lorenzo laughed even further. “I’m sorry Andrea, but that was fucking terrible. What in god’s name were you thinking when you said stupid things like that?”

“I wasn’t thinking at all. I agree with you. That WAS terrible. I was terrible. Not so much in the ring, but way more the fact that I was that fucking naive and stupid when I first arrived in Sin City Wrestling. I hate to admit it, but it’s a damn good thing that the promo never aired. It’s not because of the Bombshells locker room because they can all go to hell. But it’s because really did showcase me at my most IDIOTIC! UGH! I can’t even STAND watching myself from that time! I literally cringe every time I hear myself talk about INSPIRING THE SMALL TOWN FOLK, BEING AN INSPIRATION TO MILLIONS… EW! Just EW! If going back in time to shoot her wasn’t going to kill me, I’d do it!”

“You wasted a hell of a lot of time trying to pander to a bunch of morons that never appreciated you at all.”

“I KNOW! I focused WAY too much on being Cinderella FAIRY PRINCESS than I ever did on being a world champion,dominating everyone, and silencing each and every HATER along the way! If I ever came face to face with my old self, I would pin her against the wall and beat the shit out of her. That’s how disgusted I am with what I used to be when I first got to SCW.”

“OLD Andrea was LAME for even believing in such a fairy tale at all…”

I scoff at this with amusement.

“You got that right!”

“What I don’t understand is, why in the world did you think that being a people pleaser and someone that lowered herself to the lowest common denominator was ever going to work for you? That’s just bad business. Someone SPICY and HOT such as yourself should NEVER hold back on being who you are!”

“The Andrea that we both just saw in that tape? Stupid. Delusional. Overly naive. Had no idea how the business really worked. I am ASHAMED that I was ever like that. ASHAMED! Fucking weak! Seriously! I see what I just saw in that tape and all I can ever think about is WEAK! Because that’s what the OLD Andrea was: WEAK! It’s deplorable that she was EVER allowed to exist and I am SO glad that such a goody two shoes piece of SHIT is put out to pasture.”

“Amen! Not to mention, the Andrea in the tape was SO BORING!”

“I KNOW!”

“Really….” I heard the sighing, annoyed voice of my best friend Clarissa Vega behind me. I stood up from the couch and looked her right in the eyes. She had her arms folded and I could tell just by looking into her eyes that she wasn’t pleased with me. “Really, Andrea?”

“Okay. This is the part where you lecture me, right Clarissa? You’re not seriously about to stand up for THAT weakling on the screen are you?”

“All I will say about that is that she was never weak. There’s no point in trying to ‘lecture you’ about this because you’re not going to listen. I’ve tried to get through to you twice in recent months hoping that you would come around but after seeing you and your boyfriend over here mock and ridicule ‘old Andrea’, I’ve come to realize that I’m never going to get through to you. I realize now that I’m doing both of us a disservice by hanging around and trying to give you advice on your career and such and trying to set you on the right path. Even though you stopped complaining about the things I told you to stop complaining about, you’re STILL acting like anything less than a grown woman and I’m so glad that I’m about to start my own journey with my own wrestling career because as much as I love you and always will, I’m glad that I don’t have to deal with it anymore.”

“WHAT?”

“HEY, you don’t talk to Andrea like that…” Lorenzo interrupted.

“I got this…” I told him. “Clarissa, seriously? You’re going to threaten to cut me off again?”

“I’m actually separating from you. It’s not primarily because of your behavior, though that is a HUGE factor, it’s because I’m about to start MY journey as a professional wrestler after months of busting my ass at the Softball Night Wrestling Academy. I texted you god knows how many times about my graduation and not only did you never respond, you never even bothered to attend the ceremony. The least you could’ve done was keep up with that like I would expect a friend to…”

“Clarissa, you know I need you… I really need a boost for my SCW Internet Championship campaign and you and I both know that you’d be an amazing part of it that would put everything over the top...”

“Save me the speech, Andrea…” Clarissa says with an annoyed eye roll. “I’ve heard it before. You promise that things are going to be different and they mostly stay the same. I can’t have that toxicity in my life anymore. You ‘need me’ for something and convince me to stay… then I see you act the way you do and… I’m just SO disappointed in you right now. If I can’t get through to you, NOBODY will. I’ve ALWAYS been there for you through EVERYTHING you’ve ever been through and I’ve ALWAYS been by your side whenever you needed me: when you lost the world title, when you hit rock bottom, when your dad died, when Christina humiliated you at High Stakes… just to name a few things. But when I need you? When I need to be encouraged when I have a rough day at wrestling school or when I need an ear to talk me through my ex treating me like shit? You’re never there for me. I’m just convenient for you these days as much as it hurts me to say. You weren’t like that before, but you really have changed…”

“I had you in mind to be my campaign manager and everything! I was going to go to bat for you and talk you up REAL good to Mark and Christian for you to show up on SCW TV as my official manager and you’d be at ringside doing everything that you can to make SURE I get the Internet title that I deserve and…”

“You just proved my point, Andrea....” Clarissa said with a disappointed sigh. “I don’t want to be your campaign manager. I don’t want to be in your life when you act this way. It’s not good for me. Why would I want to stand by someone that is openly putting herself down the way you put down yourself from two years ago? It’s a lack of faith in oneself and I’m done wasting my time with this. I love you Andrea, and it hurts me to do this, but at this point, I just feel like I am enabling your behavior by sticking around. Besides, you PROMISED Savannah that you were never going to put down ‘old Andrea’ and that you would never say terrible things about her again.”

I merely scoffed at this in denial of both the fact that I ever said that and the fact that this time, Clarissa really was about to cut me off and have me fend for myself.

“I didn’t EXACTLY promise that. I promised her that I wouldn’t say mean things about the woman that I was when I entered SCW… IN FRONT OF HER! That’s different!”

“You never said that…”

“Well that’s what I meant!” I said with a tone of defiance in my voice. “I would rather her NOT be inspired by the old Andrea, but whatever! Her choice! She’s young. She’ll get it. I can’t believe she’d be inspired by something so weak…”

“ENOUGH ALREADY!” Clarissa screamed, catching me by surprise and leaving my face wide eyed with shock.  “I’m not going to listen to you put yourself down like that. I’m not going to listen to you ABUSE what you used to be…”

“How can you defend THAT? She lost the world title so QUICKLY and EASILY! She COLLAPSED so fucking hard last year. SUMMER OF HELL! Getting eliminated by Mercedes Vargas. Going oh and four against Evie Jordan. REMEMBER ALL THAT? How can you defend THAT?”

“Because ‘THAT’ was MY inspiration for becoming a wrestler myself, ANDREA!” she said, further piercing me with shock. “That never say die attitude? I got that from YOU. The ‘defy people that say ‘no’ to her?’ I got that too! You realize I had to deal with a lot of HATERS myself that said that I had no business training because I was already 35? TONS, especially the father of my daughter and I had to shut ALL the haters up just like YOU did when you won the world title… and I did it WITHOUT you too! YOUR FATHER, Andrea, was an obstacle for BOTH of us… with YOU it was the fact that he never wanted you to be a wrestler at ALL and you proved HIM wrong and with me… he assaulted and sabotaged me many years ago by tearing my ACL, REMEMBER? He thought I didn’t belong in wrestling. Guess what? I proved him wrong and it was YOU proving him wrong in the first place that inspired ME to do the same thing!”

As Clarissa continued with her rant, I could only stand there shell shocked.

“The ‘OLD ANDREA’ is why I’m a wrestler because she stood for doing the right thing, inspiring other people and defying the haters that always tried to bring her down. What does THIS Andrea stand for? Campaigns and chloroform? I can’t do this anymore, Andrea. I’m sorry. I can’t. The Andrea that I knew and loved doesn’t exist anymore. This Andrea in front of me? It’s a front by a COWARD that can never let go of the way she was treated by ONE insignificant, mouthy, overrated little bitch last year. The way you’re going? You’ll be just like her too: retired and forgotten about.”

That is what ultimately ticked me off in the end. My sadness and desperation for trying to get Clarissa to stay suddenly became anger and hatred.

“You can leave now.” I said to Clarissa, who narrowed her eyes. I could tell that this bothered her considering how much she cares for me. She took a deep breath to calm down before she went to my front door, opened it and walked right through it, leaving me behind without ever looking back. Internally? I was dealing with a mix of anger and sadness. Seeing my best friend essentially walk out on me, possibly for good, was something that was cutting me more than I could let on.

“What does SHE know?” Lorenzo asked, not looking impressed with her at all. “She thinks the old you is the real you. That’s as lame as it gets.”

“Obviously!” I said with a scoff as I sat right back down next to him. “Whatever… WHATEVER! I don’t need her. Clarissa wasn’t in the locker room nor at ringside the night I won the SCW Bombshells World Championship so I know I can succeed without her. It’s WHATEVER! She can fuck off and do whatever she wants. I don’t need her and I sure as hell don’t need to be THE OLD ANDREA to be successful in Sin City Wrestling. I KNOW being undefeated in 2021 PROVES IT! I know that I will be the odds on FAVORITE in whatever the HELL SCW is going to do with the Internet Championship. I don’t need to be THAT Andrea to win the title. PERIOD!”

“You sure don’t…”

Lorenzo’s assurance made me forget that I was angry at Clarissa for the fact that she decided to walk out on me. We exchanged a few kisses on the couch and all I could do was laugh knowing that in the long run? Clarissa not being in the picture was going to be a great thing for me after all.

August 15th, 2021

I walked into the same amphitheater and stage that I made my acceptance speech for my “Most Unpopular Bombshell” award with a smile on my face and confidence flowing through me. An instrumental number from Lady Sovereign’s “Love Me Or Hate Me”  was playing through the speakers of the amphitheater… as well as some piped in crowd noise to go along with it.

“I love you ALL…” I said as I got to the podium! “I love ALL of you!!!!”

I pointed toward the ADORING AUDIENCE… of only Lorenzo and Regina, who had joined my campaign staff previously. The instrumental number faded and I was beaming with joy as I began to make my next campaign speech underneath a large “ANDREA FOR INTERNET CHAMPION” banner that was above me.

“I want to thank ALL of my WONDERFUL supporters for such an AMAZING campaign so far! It is because of YOUR EFFORTS that I can officially announce that Sin City Wrestling has LISTENED to us and that I am OFFICIALLY in the tournament to crown a NEW SCW Bombshells Internet Champion!”

More piped in crowd cheers!

“I KNOW! It’s WONDERFUL! FINALLY, I get the opportunity that I deserve! FINALLY I am the one that is fighting for a championship after being on the sidelines… UNJUSTLY at that… FOR A WHOLE YEAR! JUSTICE has finally been served… at least in this instance! HOWEVER, the REAL WORK is about to begin… and there is STILL injustice going around as it pertains to the race for the Internet Championship! After all, just yesterday, we saw BULLSHIT in TWO women coming back and MAGICALLY being given a chance to compete for the Internet Championship when they have done NOTHING but lurk on social media for HOW long? They come back and BOOM instant title shot and I have to wait for a WHOLE YEAR for a chance like this?”

Regina lets out a loud boo! Some piped in crowd noise changing “BULLSHIT” is played through the amphitheater speakers.

“Calm down… calm down…” I said with a chuckle as the piped in chant was turned off. “I know, it sucks! You look on the other side of the bracket and you have a decrepit Jessie Salco in there, a faded ‘legend’ in Mercedes in there, and Miss DO NOTHING BUT TALK SHIT HERSELF in there… spoiler, NONE of the three deserve to be in this tournament. It’s bad enough that yesterday, we saw two women that hadn’t been regular competitors in forever get handed a shot… it’s even WORSE that Seleana Zdunich and Keira Fisher LOST to these women! THEY made the problem even WORSE… but what can you expect from the SIDEKICKS, right? I am hereby calling for those two women to retire IMMEDIATELY for being a disgrace to the Bombshells division and for allowing the INJUSTICES with those two women’s names on them to proceed with another round!

“YEAH! THEY SHOULD RETIRE!!!!” Regina screams from below! “LOCK THEM UP!”

It suddenly got so quiet you could hear the sound of crickets chirping through the speakers…

“I don’t endorse THAT necessarily… but STILL! Fact is? NOBODY wanted me in this tournament. You had Bombshells speak out against me being a part of it but TOO BAD, SO SAD! I AM in it! I AM the favorite! I PUSHED for this shot! If the OLD Andrea was around, she wouldn’t have and her silence would’ve cost her a spot in this tournament. This HATE is nothing new! I’ve been hated since the day I walked into SCW. OLD Andrea tried to fight it because that’s how damn stupid she was, but once I learned how to EMBRACE IT, it FUELED ME! This fuel has helped me win against the likes of Roxi, Keira and Sam and it’s going to keep fueling me all the way to the Internet Championship! This hate that I have gone through will be WORTH IT and has built me into the Internet Champion I am about to become. Thank you! God bless you all!”

A semi-loud explosion is heard as confetti and balloons start to lightly fall from the ceiling. I walk off the stage and walk a little more toward my “audience”.

“All hail Andrea!” Regina states as she gets on her knees and bows down! “All hail Andrea!”

“You’re amazing, Andrea!” Lorenzo states. “You got this!”

“I know I do! I REALLY know I do!” I state with a wink before I walk out of the room, incredibly confident in my chances in the SCW Bombshells Internet Championship tournament.

August 20th, 2021

I was just about ready to begin to express my thoughts for my match against Jessie Salco with an official outdoor campaign rally. I was walking to the rally, confident that I was going to unleash a hell of a promo against Jessie Salco. However, I was left perplexed and confused seeing a small group of people picketing and protesting while someone in the neighborhood was making some sort of speech from his front porch.

“WE ARE GOING TO STOP THE RALLY” the guy screamed through the megaphone. “We are going to let Sin City Wrestling know three simple words: ANYONE BUT ANDREA!”

My eyes widened with surprise hearing this and seeing the small group of fans let out a huge cheer. They then began to chant “ANYONE BUT ANDREA” on a constant basis.

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” I said… but unfortunately, this was loud enough for the small group to hear me and look in my direction.

“OH LOOK IT’S ANDREA” the megaphone man declared. Some boos were heard, but then this was followed up with some people throwing trash in my direction. Many of them missed however, and this had me laughing.

“Protest all you want people! Seriously! Make my day! I’ve got my own rally to attend so if you’ll excuse me…”

“ANYONE BUT ANDREA!” they chanted repetitively, much to my annoyance.

“WE ARE THE ANYONE BUT ANDREA FOR THE SANCTITY OF WRESTLING COMMITTEE” megaphone man screamed. “We are a group of loyal fans that were DISAPPOINTED when YOU decided to sell out and go to the dark side…”

This drew a scoff and a shrug out of me as the megaphone man continued.

“We all stood by you from the very first day that you arrived in Sin City Wrestling. You came into our favorite wrestling promotion and we fell in love with you immediately! We were behind you when you beat Mercedes Vargas in just your second match, Bobbie Dahl the match after that and Bella Madison at High Stakes! If y’all remember how much she wowed us and inspired us that night, give me a HELL YEAH!”

“HELL YEAH!” the crowd erupted as I narrowed my eyes in anger.

“We stuck by you when you lost to Alicia and when you struggled to get over the top with that chamber match and with that four way. We all rooted for you when YOU BECAME THE BOMBSHELLS WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!”

The crowd erupts with the loudest cheers yet as I pulled out my cell phone and made a quick phone call.

“Hello?” I asked the person on the other line. “Yeah, there’s this disturbance happening…”

“IT WAS AMAZING! It showed US, the so-called LITTLE PEOPLE, that ANYTHING was possible no matter what! MANY of us were parents with DAUGHTERS that could look them in the eye and say anything was possible because of YOU! We stuck by you when you lost the world title sooner than any of us wanted. We stood by your side as your father died and your career dipped last summer. We never gave up on you even as Mercedes tossed you out of that embarrassing battle royal. And then you did THAT to Christina last year? Ever since THEN, you have changed into what YOU hated, Andrea!”

“YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT! YOU SOLD OUT!” The crowd chanted again and again.

“I am also being harassed by a bunch of stupid people…” I told the operator on the other line, continuing to ignore them. “I need this crowd dispersed…”

“You have become a sniveling, complaining, self-absorbed egocentric BITCH that doesn’t give a SHIT about any of us anymore….”

I did nothing but shrug and laugh this off.

“Thank you operator!” I said with a laugh as I hung up the phone.

“THIS ISN’T FUNNY, BITCH!” the megaphone man screamed. “YOU BETRAYED US ALL! It is ONLY RIGHT that SCW forced you to the sidelines and NEVER gave you a title opportunity this whole time. Your whining about Blast from the Past? DEPLORABLE! Winning a match against Sam Marlowe through chloroform? DISGUSTING! This CAMPAIGN to be Internet Champion and all the theatrics behind that? ARE YOU KIDDING ME! NO! You should NOT be in this tournament! YOU DON’T DESERVE TO BE IN THIS TOURNAMENT! For the last year, you have ANGERED US! You were one of us and seeing you become what you are now has PISSED US OFF! What do you have to say for yourself, ANDREA?!?!?!”

I shrugged again.

“You BETRAYED US!” the man with the megaphone screamed. “EVERYTHING you condemned the likes of Alicia Lukas for being, you have become YOURSELF! You have done nothing but DISAPPOINT US the whole year with the way that you have been acting and if there is one woman on the roster that deserves to be a champion the least, it is YOU! It took you a long time to get this opportunity because YOU NEVER DESERVED IT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!!”

My internal instinct was to be raging mad, but the pathetic attempts by this rally to try to bring me down just made me laugh harder and harder to the point where I collapsed to my knees in a fit of uncontrollable laughter.

“DON’T LAUGH AT US BITCH!” another fan screamed.

“YOU’RE ONLY DOING THIS BECAUSE EVIE WRECKED YOU!!!!!” another one blurted out.

“YOU BROKE OUR HEARTS! WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THAT?!?!?!”

My laughter continued as the sound of police sirens were heard. A couple of cars arrived on the scene and four officers came out, much to the surprise of the audience.

“Alright, break this up! Everyone go home!” one of the cops stated.

“THIS IS A PROTEST!” the man with the megaphone screamed.

“You are all causing a civil disturbance and you need to leave now!” another cop warned.

“These people are harassing me, officer.” I said to one of the cops. “I’m Andrea Hernandez and you see these signs? There’s one calling me a whore, there’s another asking me to suck his dick, there’s another one that says that I should die…”

“REALLY?” a cop asked.

“Right there…” I literally pointed out to the wide eyed cop. “You also see the ‘Someone Please Stab Andrea’ sign with a picture of my face on it right?”

“I think we’ve seen enough. Move along people!”

“NO!” the audience screamed.

“You all better leave NOW or I will charge ALL of you with harassment and with threatening my life!”

The crowd suddenly began to disperse in a calm and orderly fashion. The “stab Andrea” sign guy tried to get away…

“Oh no you don’t…” the officer said to him as he grabbed him. “...we’ve got some questions to ask you.”

“I’m charging him with threatening my life” I said with a snicker.

“You’re under arrest sir…” the officer said as he pinned him against a cop car. The anti-Andrea crowd looked stunned and disappointed as they all disappeared.

“ANYONE BUT ANDREA” the megaphone man screamed once more. I rolled my eyes and promptly flipped him off as I began to walk away. “KARMA WILL GET YOU BITCH!!!!”

The idiot continued to scream some obscenities in my direction as I continued to walk away from him and make my way toward my own campaign rally.

“Unbelievably stupid…” I said to myself as I continued to make my walk. “That tells you how pathetic some of the Sin City Wrestling fanbase is. I don’t give a crap if I used to inspire them. I do not give one fuck about what they used to think of me. I don’t give a crap if they hate me now. When I first got to SCW, I crumbled under the hatred. It got to me. I was stupid for letting them get to me like that. Well, they’re not getting to me anymore. They can hate all they want, but the fact of the matter is, I deserve my spot. EVERYTHING that I have done in 2021 MEANS SOMETHING no matter how much ANY shallow piece of shit on the roster wants to diminish it on Twitter. What a bunch of amateurs. They don’t know how much their hate fuels me now…”

I snickered for a bit as I continued to make my way toward my campaign rally. The idiocy that I witnessed with the “Anyone But Andrea” rally that I just happened to walk into filled my heart with amusement. And yet, though I wasn’t expressing it outwardly, I was feeling quite a bit of bitterness and annoyance at the fact that there was even a movement of such wannabe significance at all. Still, I took it in stride as I continued on with my evening, just about ready to give Jessie Salco a piece of my thoughts…

Later…

I was at my rally having largely brushed the anti-Andrea fan gathering out of my thoughts. Despite the unfortunate encounter, I was incredibly confident and feeling entirely like a million dollars. The anger inside of me was building up a bit and it was definitely fueling my motivation for my match against Jessie Salco. With a microphone in hand, standing on a stage without an audience underneath a ‘Justice For Andrea’ banner, I began to express my thoughts.

“I’m going to cut right to the chase. It appears that the HATE of me has been picking up lately and it is honestly both funny and sad at the same time. You have your Keira Fishers of the world crying in their promos and openly hoping that I wasn’t going to be a part of this Bombshells Internet Championship tournament because I ‘didn’t deserve it’. Let me ask the haters something. How come I don’t deserve it? ‘It’s because your wins mean NOTHING, Andrea’. That’s the weakest argument of ALL of them. So you’re telling me that a couple of wins over Roxi Johnson and Sam Marlowe, two former World Bombshell Champions mean nothing? Yeah, way to make THEM look bad. Either way you slice it, I am UNDEFEATED in 2021 and all of my wins this year include a win over Ruby Steele, the Cinderella Blast from the Past winner this year! Based on in-ring merit alone, I DO deserve to be here. Let’s try this again. WHY don’t I deserve to be in this tournament? ‘You have a HORRIBLE ATTITUDE, Andrea! All you do is whine and bitch about EVERYTHING.” First off, LIE! I don’t do that nonsense anymore. You know who DID that nonsense last year? Bobbie Dahl, SCW’s biggest Twitter whiner of all time with her BITCH MUFFIN BULLSHIT! But she got a shot at the world title last year via winning a number one contender’s match. She went out and intentionally injured people and she’s in this tournament too. What she did last year was worse than anything I’ve ever done in the last year… aside from the BRAINBUSTER at Violent Conduct that Christina Rose fucking deserved. But nobody’s saying SHE doesn’t deserve it. Anyone that mentions HORRIBLE ATTITUDE as an argument knows that any argument that involves in-ring is rendered moot.

So tell me again, HATERS, why do I not deserve to be in this tournament? Especially when you consider who IS and WAS in this tournament. You have two bitches that just come back and instantly get handed a spot. You have Seleana Zdunich… who I also beat by the way… who has done NOTHING this year. Keira… who THANK GOD is out of this tournament because the way she keeps coming after me, I oughta sue her for harassment. You have Johanna… who is as middling and as irrelevant as they come. You have Mercedes, enough said… and then there is YOU Jessie Salco. WHY are YOU in this tournament when you’ve accomplished… well… what HAVE you accomplished? You lost to Christina recently, so that isn’t saying much. I hate to even ADMIT this, but the likes of Christina, Sam and Ruby deserve a spot more than you do! OH but you WON the Roulette Championship last year in a SHOCKING upset over Johanna Krieger, they say. The fact that you’ve been a champion in Sin City Wrestling more recently than I have is admittedly disgusting and annoying, but that’s alright I am going to fix that and I have plenty of time to do so because everyone knows it’s going to be an eternity before you ever hold gold in SCW again. In fact, maybe you should do what Mercedes and Amy Sandipshit have done and go over to SCU and do something considering that’s the only way YOUR kind of Bombshell can stay relevant these days. You ARE the first hurdle, Jessie. To me, that’s all you are. I’m not saying that to underestimate you before you sound the alarm on that nonsense, because you DO have a tendency to pull off a fast one at least once every 365 days.

Unfortunately for you… your Roulette title victory was within the last 365 days so you’ve already wasted your fast one. Granted, the ONLY reason why you even WON the Roulette Championship last year was because Johanna was a complete fucking dumbass and underestimated you. PERIOD! You couldn’t even make it to the Supercard with the title because she solidified it as a fluke a few weeks later. I already know what that mindset is going to be coming into this match with you, Jessie. You’re going to come in here, KNOWING that I am the favorite to win this thing and you are going to want to shock the world, embarrass me and suddenly become this massive hero to the Bombshells locker room for taking me out of the tournament, is that it? You’re going in there with your ONLY HOPE IN HELL of advancing past me is by making the same mistake that Johanna did. Sorry Jessie, I am NOT Johanna Krieger. I am NOT underestimating you. On top of that? I am SO much better than SHE will ever be in Sin City Wrestling and unlike HER, I talk my shit AND back it up and that’s precisely what I am going to do with you. You don’t get to shock the world at my expense, Jessie. No matter how much you want to, no matter how much the locker room wants it, it’s not going to happen. In fact, I am going to go out on a limb and say that the only reason why YOU are in this tournament at all was because Roxi Johnson didn’t want to be involved with the Internet Championship.

That HAS to be the only reason considering how quickly she became done with you when you faced off against her a few weeks ago. I’m not about to go into a rant about your win loss record and go into the typical nonsense, so I am going to talk about you and me. You’ve had a few cracks against me and you haven’t beaten me. You were with me in that battle royal a while back that… oh right.. WHO won that battle royal? I DID! You and I first met in the ring in the first show of 2020 eons ago and you were so hellbent and driven on getting to the Bombshells World Championship and making an example out of me. Did that happen? NOPE! You’re not going to beat me this time either and it’s not just because I am THAT much better than you are. I am going to beat you because unlike YOU I am fighting this match for the purest of intentions. I am fighting this match because I WANT to be the Bombshells Internet Champion and I DESERVE to be the Bombshells Internet Champion. This is about being a champion again because I am LONG overdue! THAT is why I want to win that championship and win this tournament. I want to win this fucking thing to continue to stick it to the damn haters that continue to throw shade at me and try so desperately hard to diminish me and to act like I am nothing and to act like I’m so fucking downtrodden because they are insecure pieces of shit who couldn’t beat me in the ring on their best day! They say these nasty things about me because when they look in the mirror, they immediately hate themselves. This is JEALOUSY on their part, nothing more nothing less and to see the looks of DISAPPOINTMENT on their faces when I defeat you and subsequently win this tournament and hold the Internet Championship over my head will be one of the most satisfying feelings EVER for me!

This tournament and this championship is about ME, Jessie! It’s about ME becoming a champion again and sticking it to people like YOU that want to see me fail. You? I can’t imagine you’ve got any initiative anymore. You don’t even want to go for the world title these days which is outright deplorable. Hell Jessie, you haven’t shown any initiative in a LONG time. It seems like the only time you even show any ambition anymore is when a supercard comes around. WOW, no wonder you’ve never won the big one and you never will. You could never match my ambition, Jessie and even if you had any? I already know, because of how petty and catty the Bombshells locker room is, that you don’t want to beat me to move along and become the Internet Champion. You only want to beat me to ensure that I DON’T become the Internet Champion and I bet that goes for any IDIOT that I come across. Wanting to beat someone just to ensure that someone that everyone hates doesn’t win is not TRUE ambition. It’s a bunch of chickenshit, that’s what it is. If that’s your attitude going into this match, which I am almost positive that it is, then fine. It’s you digging your own grave. You’re going to have nobody to blame but yourself when you lose at the end of the day. I have hungered for an opportunity like this for WAY too long, Jessie. I’ve had to do ANYTHING it takes to get it. I had to beat EVERYONE they’ve thrown in front of me to get this opportunity.

I KNOW ambition, Jessie!

I’m that bitch that went through a summer of hell last year and endured it to become a stronger and better wrestler when MOST OF THE DAMN LOCKER ROOM THAT WENT THROUGH THE SAME SHIT I DID AFTER I LOST THE WORLD TITLE WOULD’VE QUIT!

I was the one that had to endure the BULLYING, the BULLSHIT, the MOCKERY, the DISDAIN, the HATRED of EVERYONE in that fucking locker room last year especially after I lost the world title. If it was YOU going through that, there’s no fucking way you survive that. And that’s without mentioning my father’s death on top of that. You just aren’t strong enough to EVER be relevant in this era of the Sin City Bombshells division again! YOU are someone that I am going to look at as a representation of what I hate about this division. You are someone that I see as someone that represents the damn locker room that hates me so damn much. You may not be one of my outspoken critics online SOME of the bitches in the back, but I am going to treat you as someone that is, not just because of the fact that EVERYONE back there wants you to pull the upset, but also because YOU are the person that I am going to use to send a message. They didn’t want me in this tournament to begin with, so beating you and advancing in the tournament is going to be middle finger number one of three to every single hater that I have in that locker room. You people don’t want me to be in this tournament? FINE! I don’t need your approval and I never needed your fucking approval and I will own up to the fact that I was fucking stupid and sought your approval when I first got here. That Andrea is long dead and long buried, THANK GOD!

Those of you that didn’t want me in this tournament at all are going to have huge eggs on your faces when I win this tournament and become Bombshells Internet Champion and I can’t wait for you, Jessie, and the rest of the locker room to cry their pathetic eyes out at the fact that the ONE bitch that they DIDN’T WANT TO WIN… wins the whole damn thing. You always were one of those Bombshells that I thought didn’t belong on the roster anymore, even as I walked in and ‘nice Andrea’ was around. I WANT to give you credit for sticking around for so long despite having a horrendous win-loss record and all, but I can’t because you’re a sad case of someone that’s hanging on for too long. Luckily for you, my mission isn’t to put you out of your misery, it’s to show the world that despite ALL of their hatred of me, I WILL rise above it and become Bombshells Internet Champion. You want to agree with Krystal and her saying I’m an attention whore? Pfft… so?

It’s CLEARLY working! I mean, you hated me so hard for the SCW Future Legends Championship… which I still have by the way, because of your insecurities and knowing that you could never, ever beat me for it, or any championship for that matter. That whole thing? It was… say it with me now… INITIATIVE! It was to show that if I was going to be excluded from title opportunities for no fucking reason that I had to DO something about it and that’s exactly what I did. I kept pushing the damn envelope until the powers that be couldn’t ignore me anymore and that’s just something that you have never been able to do, Jessie, because you’ve never had enough initiative to do what I did. You join in with me on the promo police thing which is funny and all, but the fact of the matter is, you’re just the beta version of Mercedes Vargas considering how similar you both are with your lack of true successes lately with the only difference being that you actually cut a damn promo for every match that you participate n. Aside from that?

No initiative to be better.

You’re the same Jessie Salco from 2020, from 2019, from 2018, from 2017… looking through your whole history here, Jessie, you haven’t changed ONE iota. You’re STILL the same Jessie that walked in here. You have shown a complete lack of ability to evolve because you walked in here as the rock chick and you’re STILL the rock chick. You have become the KISS of the Bombshells division and I sure as hell don’t mean that in a nice way because like KISS, you are as stale as six day old fish, Jessie. Yet, you choose to be the same old shit. You choose to just ‘be around’ and collect a paycheck. That lack of initiative to evolve and be better is exactly why a Bombshell like me comes in and changes the game and surpasses you with incredible ease. But I grew, evolved and adjusted. That’s how I got better. That’s how I managed to endure through the absolute worst fucking summer of my career and my life. If I had stayed stuck in place just like you all this time and been that SAME OLD PUSHOVER ANDREA, I’d be stuck in the same boat you’re in. But I didn’t… because that’s exactly the fate I wanted to avoid. I am, by far, THE most motivated bombshell in this tournament. My motivation is to silence the haters and make them CRY. I’ll never be liked around here, but I’ve stopped giving a shit about that. I’ve embraced that hate and flipped it on its head against people like you…

That’s why I’ve been successful in 2021…

That’s why nobody can beat me…

That’s why I’m beating you on Sunday…

THAT is why I am going to become the Bombshells Internet Champion no matter how much the haters DON’T want it to happen.

And to all the HATERS that want me to fail so much?

What happens to Jessie on Sunday? YOU are responsible for… because what happens to her… I’m doing it to every single one of you haters at the same time too. Sunday is the first step to giving you something to TRULY hate me for: becoming the Bombshells Internet Champion!

I’m Andrea Hernandez and I absofuckinglutely approve of this message!

I make the signal for the camera to be cut off and right on cue, that’s exactly what happens. Once the camera shuts off, I just have a chuckle to myself continuing to embrace being, without much of a doubt, the most hated Bombshell on the Sin City Wrestling roster.