Author Topic: Sugar Spice and everything nice  (Read 541 times)

Offline Dreamkiller

• View Profile
    • Johanna Krieger
Sugar Spice and everything nice
« on: August 05, 2021, 02:38:30 AM »
A New Thread.

And now for something completely different - John Cleese

We take a break from the usual story, the ongoing saga of how and why Johanna Krieger left her job of being a police officer, the love entanglement, the betrayal of her father. For something a little more light hearted and wholesome.

A hard day at the gym had ended. Everyone at Wolfslair New York had been training with their usual intensity with some joking and fun mixed in. The usual family atmosphere. Johanna laughed and joked with Kallie and Alicia, she talked with Austin and Alex, completely ignored Aiden Reynolds except to throw an empty water bottle at his head from across the room. It was standard fare for the New York based gym, something she assumed happened at the sister gym in Orlando Florida being run by Charlie.

She missed her.

Charlie Jones had always had her back, she was a great trainer, a good friend and someone that helped Kallie and Johanna out immensely since they had joined. But with her gone Kallie and Johanna still had each other and had tried gravitating more towards Alicia, but Alicia Lukas wasn’t the same as Charlie and the stress had got to them all even with the jokes and fun, there was something simmering beneath the surface. But Kallie had an idea, a way for her and Johanna to unwind.

It involved pizza, a few drinks and relaxing

”But Jo, you need to unwind, relax, get ready for your match coming up” Johanna grumbled and folded her arms over her chest, she sunk back into Kallie’s couch, an item catching her eye, she turned slightly, it was one of Aidens shirts, Johanna rolled her eyes and shuffled uncomfortably. ”It’s not everyday you get to be in a POWERPUFF death match”

Johanna blinks a few times and makes a face. ”It’s a Powde-”

Kallie grabs her remote, turning her TV on the starting up a show before Johanna can correct her. The familiar theme of popular late 90’s to early 2000’s cartoon network show The Powerpuff girls plays. Kallie bounces and smiles getting excited as Johanna raises an eyebrow. Kallie repeating the opening words. ”Sugar! Spice! And everything nice!...” Johanna again makes a face taking a slice of pizza as they watch the show. Very slowly Johannas expression changes, her nostrils flare and as the first episode ends Jo lets out a gruff sound. ”Whhhaaat?” Kallie answers the sound with a whiny but adorable question.

”The villain...the monkey”

”Yes?”

Johanna crosses her arms over her chest. ”His name..is Mojo Jojo

Kallie blinks a few times and clears her throat. ”Oh...yes...no I never named you after him...but it find of fits.” Johanna sits back and raises her eyebrows, Kallie’s eyes dart from side to side before smiling awkwardly ”I mean I could call you buttercup?”

Johanna narrows her eyes. ”Is that the redhead?...the leader?”

Kallie shakes her head with a smile ”No no, the brunette the bi-....” She pauses a moment and rethinks her words. ”The strong willed one…I’d be closer to blossom because I’m level headed.

”And Aiden can be the other one...the dumb one”

Kallie goes to open her mouth and say something but stops and instead gets a slice of pizza grabbing her phone, she looks up the event card for Sin City Wrestling with a smirk. ”Oh it’s not powerpuff, it’s POWDERpuff. What the hell is that?!? I don’t know what that is.”

Johanna just blinks a few times and deadpans her before grabbing a beer chugging it down and sighing. ”But you knew what a powerpuff deathmatch was?”

Kallie sputters and shakes her head. ”I!-no...but still. What is this?”

Johanna shrugs and finishes her beer before sitting forward. ”I don’t know, the powderpuff part confuses me. But I know what a death match is.” She chuckles and shakes her head, her hand gripping her arm as she runs her thumb across a few of the scars that are now faded but sit across some of her tattoos. ”I have a few reminders of that world. I’m no stranger to it Kalisto” Kallie scrunches her nose up hearing her full name as Johanna smirks knowing it makes her uncomfortable.

”Well, I guess watching the show was a bust then…” Kallie sighs and picks up the remote. ”Let’s find something else.”

”No no…..we can watch it...just don’t draw attention to it. And this stays between us..” Kallie smiles and sits back pressing play as they both repeat the opener in unison….

I’ll put the DEATH in DEATHMATCH

”Did you miss me?”

Her black painted lips twist into a smirk. The usual arrogance is still there, the violent swagger of Johanna Krieger.

”Sin City Wrestling is back on the road and I finally have a another match. I finally have a moment to shine. And I understand, I do. This company has alot of talent and only a select amount of spots each week to showcase it. And having every single member of Wolfslair in a match would not be good for the competition. See, this gym, and group, we breed excellence. The only reason Miles Casey has not won gold in this company is because he would have had to beat Alex or Austin who are also members of Wolfslair….you put Milo up for that internet title, watch him snatch it up….as a group, as an idea, Wolfslair has become a movement...and it’s one none of you can stop. Not here, not in Apex, not in any other company we’re in.”

“But, even if you don’t look at what we’ve accomplished as a group. The mixed tag titles, the singles championships, the ones in other companies. If you just stop and look at my accomplishments. I can’t help but feel I am underrated by so many of you.”

“Despite the fact I am a two time Roulette Champion, despite the fact I am a former Mixed tag team champion with Alex. And the fact I have beaten a list of former SCW Bombshells champions. A fact people seem to forget whenever they see my name on the card and treat me like i’m Bea Barnhart or Amelia Holt. Or worse...like I’m Sam Marlowe..”

Johanna pauses for a moment and sneers before clearing her throat and continuing.

”The last time any of you saw me, I was being my usual dominant self. Beating the hell out of Keira Fisher-Johnson like the failure she is. In fact people already shove that aside. Climax Control 302, I stepped in the ring with another former world champion and put her to the sword. I ended Keira Fisher Johnson, but was anything said? Did I get an opportunity at anything? No, instead I see Christian Underwood, one of our esteemed “leaders” in management tweeting out names like Sierra Williams for the Internet title match while I get nothing. Nothing except a Powderpuff deathmatch against YOU Samantha.”

You can hear the anger and frustration in her voice mixed with her German accent. Her bright blue eyes shining from behind some of her long blond hair.

”And I’m supposed to be happy about this? A random throwaway match against someone who hasn’t been relevant to this company in years? One booked by that bumbling bubble brained candy coated airhead? That is what I have been reduced to? A sideshow attraction against a hasbeen whose last win was against Lucy Seraphina? Who has spent the last few months getting eliminated from battle royals of being Andrea Hernandez’ bitch?.”

“That’s what I need to get excited for Sam?”

“I watched you fail over and over again, I’ve watched you piss away whatever good will you have had with the SCW audience over and over again. And it’s not because you haven’t been great in the past. In fact I can admit that you have been one of the best. Your name, as I have said before was synonymous with the Roulette title. That was never meant as an insult, it was never supposed to be a bad thing, cause lets face it, your name could be like Jessie Salcos, synonymous with failure.”

“But, you never quite reached the same heights as your contemporaries did you? You never got to the same level as Mikah, Mercedes Vargas, Roxi Johnson or even Crystal Zdunich. The Bombshells from back in the day who always seemed that step above you. They always had your number and even though you’d get a big win here or there, at the end of the day they are world champion calibre athletes and you’re not.”

“That isn’t a knock on you Marlowe. In fact a few years ago this would have been an amazing match for me to have.”

“But, I have surpassed you. I have surpassed many people in this company and as you move through the later stages of your career all I can do is ask you why? Why do this to yourself? Why continue down this path and letting yourself down? It’s sad. And unnecessary. You don’t need to put yourself through this Samantha. You don’t need to drag yourself down to the ring, get in there with someone younger and hungrier who will humiliate you. Or someone who you once thought of as a rival who still has something to offer in this world.”

Johanna steps back and shakes her head, almost looking sad.

”I don’t know what this match will hold for us. But what I do know is that no matter what it is I’ll be dangerous in it. I was dangerous before I joined Wolfslair, I was dangerous when I was just learning and coming into my own. But now? Since coming to SCW I have been one of the best of the best. I have beaten legends and champions, and I have sat back and been happy with that, atleast I was Sam, I was happy until I realised that every single one of you has a short memory and that you seem to not retain knowledge or you’re just ignorant. So you will step in that ring with me, you’ll give your usual excuses, you’ll take this ass whooping and after all is said and done and the smoke clears I will go on to bigger and better things…”

“While you continue being irrelevant...and a joke…”