Author Topic: "Letting Things Go"  (Read 559 times)

Andrea Hernandez

"Letting Things Go"
« on: July 30, 2021, 11:45:27 PM »
Summer XXXtreme…

“Do you honestly think that Sam is going to change her ways?” Angelica, my media correspondent, asked me about an hour or so following my win against Sam Marlowe that night over a brief video call. My first response was to merely laugh considering the good mood I was in with the basking glow of my win over Sam being quite fresh.

“No. She’s never going to change. She’s still going to stay the sweetheart and she’ll still stay stuck in mediocrity. At least this time, she can't complain about the chloroform. She can shut up about that now. This is either going to invigorate her or she’s just going to act like all this never happened. It’s probably going to be the latter considering she doesn’t have any passion for this business anymore. Still, it feels great to FINALLY put that bitch behind me!”

My heart was experiencing delight as I was incredibly satisfied that this whole affair with Sam Marlowe wasn’t a thing anymore. Suddenly, Lorenzo, my plus one on this cruise and one of my ‘friends’, bolted into view. He was in one happy mood himself. I could see he was sweating so I already knew he was running down the hall to find me.

“HOLY SHIT!” he said with excitement. “Andrea, I’ve got some big breaking news!”

“Really?” I said with a curious tone in my voice. For the moment, I briefly focused back on my video call with Angelica. “Hey Angelica, I’m going to have to go for now. Looks like I’m about to find out something big! We’ll talk later.”

I watched Angelica nod and at that point, I cut off the video call.

“What’s the big news?”

“Amber won!” he said with excitement. The moment that I heard that, my jaw dropped in simultaneous happiness and shock. Still, there was a bit of denial within me that I just had to let out.

“NO SHIT?” I asked with a bit of a squeak in my voice as it was hard to contain my happiness. “Myra LOST?!?!?!”

“YEP!”

“YES!!!!!!!!!” I screamed out in celebration, clearly ecstatic about the fact that someone I truly held a grudge against finally got what I felt she had deserved for so long! “FINALLY! Oh my GOD! I couldn’t stand that fraudulent fairy tale run she was on much longer! I was HOPING she’d choke in the biggest match of her career and that’s what she did! FINALLY! Her reign is OVER! You have no idea how fucking happy it makes me to learn that she failed! Her failures will ALWAYS warm my heart!”

“With your win, this makes this one hell of a night for us!”

“Trust me, this cruise this year has gone SO much better than last year’s! By the way, change of plans. There won’t be a “Sam Marlowe is over” party. No, this is now going to be a “MYRA RIVERS IS OVER” PARTY! That’s right! I am going to celebrate the END of her overrated title reign! But wait, there is more! I am going to make a special announcement!”

“What’s that?”

“I’m about to launch a political campaign to become the next SCW Bombshells Internet Champion”  I said with a confident smile. “I need you to get some impromptu campaign merchandise ordered tonight”

“I’m on it!”

“Shut up and kiss me!!!!”

Lorenzo and I essentially dropped everything at that moment and exchanged a passionate kiss that turned everything into an impromptu makeout session. For the first time in what felt like forever, I was finally in the brightest of moods again!

“Let’s go party now!!!!” I said, allowing both of us to go back to the exclusive party that I was hosting on SCW’s annual cruise.

“Can this night get any better?” I thought to myself as Lorenzo and I walked to my party together holding hands and further confirming our blossoming relationship. “I thought Sam Marlowe finally being a thing of the past was going to be good enough but to find out that my biggest abuser and the worst enemy of my whole entire wrestling career LOST the biggest match of her entire career and failed her pathetic, enabling, little sister surely takes the cake. What’s even better is the fact that I KNOW that the SCW Bombshells Internet Championship is about to be vacated. That creates OPPORTUNITY! I am DONE fucking around with the likes of Sam Marlowe. I am DONE wasting time with the likes of Seleana Zdunich! I know what my campaign, my mission, is going to be now! I’m going to WIN that championship and I am going to ECLIPSE Myra’s reign in every way! The time for fooling around with the second tier women of this company is over! It’s time for Andrea Hernandez to be a champion again in Sin City Wrestling!”

Half an hour later…

“Are we on, Lorenzo?” I ask him as he holds a camcorder while I have a microphone in hand. He nods, confirming this and I gush with excitement. “Oh my god, I can’t WAIT to open up my campaign YouTube channel and get this celebration posted on there to promote my newborn campaign to become the NEW SCW Bombshells Internet Champion!”

I paused to clear my throat for a bit, taking a deep breath and beginning the YouTube segment I had planned on the fly.

“Welcome to my MYRA RIVERS IS OVER PARTY, bitches! I was going to celebrate my win over Sam Marlowe and hold a funeral for her career, but this is SO much better! Myra’s tyrannical, overblown, overrated Internet Championship reign is FINALLY OVER! But hey, I’m not celebrating on my own. We’ve got a good crowd on hand for this exclusive party!”

I had my eye on a fan that was sporting Amber Ryan merchandise. With confidence, I approached him. He saw me and didn’t react in a negative fashion at all.

“Hello!” I said in a bit of an exaggerated happy tone. “I wanted to say congratulations! Your girl got the job done tonight! I really do mean that by the way even though I personally was rooting more for Myra to lose than for your girl to win. Still, I want to get the opinion of you all. How do you feel about your girl Amber getting the job done tonight?”

“Great!” I don’t hate Myra or anything but for me, Myra’s too melodramatic…”

“You’re preaching to the choir on that one.” I said with a scoff.

“I get it. She’s great. She wants to be at the top of her game. But really, I’m glad it was Amber that ended that Internet title reign. Myra just wouldn’t shut up about it. Myra’s heart might seem to be in the right place but sometimes, I feel like her ego isn’t. I mean, she got way too arrogant for her own good the longer her reign got so it felt pretty good to see her fall. Lightning was never going to strike twice against Amber who proved that she was the most dominant woman in the company today. That’s all there is to it. I know she’s not going to have the Internet Championship for very long due to SCW’s rules on that, but it’s still a great achievement. She ended the reign and now Myra can go home and cry to her sister about how she failed her. Sheesh, what a drama queen!”

“Myra is the biggest crybaby in SCW. Period. I’m glad that she lost too. But, I am going to be the next Bombshells Internet Champion one Amber surrenders the title.”

“Yeah, have fun with that. Just remember you wouldn’t have had to go through her to win it…”

My eyes narrowed with annoyance when Amber’s fan left!

“FUCK YEAH!” I heard someone say as they ran up from behind and dumped a whole bunch of confetti on my head! I was even more annoyed when a twenty-one year old woman sporting a “NEVER MYRA” shirt came in front of the camera. “NEVER MYRA! AM I RIGHT?”

My annoyance faded as I couldn’t help but smirk at this. She raised her hand and I slapped it with a high five.

“You’re just as happy as I am that she lost!”

“OF COURSE!” the anti-Myra fan stated! “I have never, EVER bought into her fake shit! She wants to come to SCW and act all remorseful and pretend that she is REALLY SORRY for all the horrible things that she has done in her career but the fact of the matter is, she’s not. She’ll never be sorry. She’s a fraud. She’s faked it the whole entire time just to get sympathy points but now that the only thing keeping her relevant is GONE, she’s going to be exposed! Myra’s career is about to crash! And then she’ll grow desperate and reveal herself as the woman that did all those awful things in GCW and had such a horrible attitude in Carnage! The woman that abused YOU is going to come out!”

“AMEN!!!!!” I said with no remorse! “You are thinking EXACTLY what I am thinking!”

“I SUPPORT YOU ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! You are misunderstood Andrea! You are not just a fighter, but you are a survivor! You are a survivor of ABUSE! You endured the ABUSE that should’ve gotten Myra blacklisted from the industry! I’m so glad that you are starting your campaign for the SCW Bombshells Internet Championship because you deserve to be a champion again! You will be a MUCH BETTER CHAMPION than Myra! Can I PLEASE be a volunteer for your campaign?”

I initially laughed at this, but I was also blushing as well. It was incredibly enlightening to know that I had someone that was both pro-Andrea and “never Myra” all in one go. I looked at Lorenzo who shrugged with indifference. Then, with a smile on my face, I looked back at the young lady.

“What’s your name?”

“Regina.”

“Congratulations! You’re on my campaign! We’ll talk later! Never Myra?”

“NEVER MYRA!” Regina shouted.

“HELL YEAH!” I said, as we exchanged a hard high five! “NEVER MYRA!”

“NEVER MYRA!”

A few of Regina’s friends who were all wearing the same “Never Myra” shirt then began a “NEVER MYRA” chant as they started to walk away from me!I busted out laughing at the mere reality that there were some fans that still never forgave Myra for her GCW sins.

“This is SO great! Myra, I am SO SORRY that you lost the biggest match of your career and failed your sister...HAHAHAHA no I’m NOT! Let me put this out there okay? I want you to hear this part, Myra. I will NEVER, EVER FORGIVE YOU for what you did to me in GCW. I will NEVER, EVER forgive you for hurting me the way you did. You winning that world title tonight would’ve made me absolutely sick! When I broke away from you in GCW and became a star in my own right, I made it my mission to be BETTER than you and to be above your abuse. As I launch my campaign to be the Bombshells Internet Champion, my first promise is that I am going to be BETTER than you just like I’ve always been and I am going to shatter ALL of your records! I am going to win that title that you used as a cheap sympathy tool and I’m going to break your record! You heard it here first, Myra! So while you cry to your sister, I only got a few more words to say to you:

YOU’RE OVER, BITCH!”

I burst out laughing some more and I had no remorse nor guilt for pouring salt in Myra’s deep wound. However, I was rudely interrupted by the sudden appearance of Jazmyn Rain, Myra’s best friend… (who she also abused at one point by the way)...and the plus one that she brought with her on the cruise ship. Jazmyn had her arms folded as she looked in my direction and she was absolutely furious. This caught me off guard more than anything.

“I don’t remember inviting YOU, Jazmyn…”

“I heard that there was a party where you were mocking Myra for her loss tonight. I didn’t want to believe it. But, I see you incite a “never Myra’ crowd. You’re better than this.”

I merely rolled my eyes.

“Don’t even begin to lecture ME!”

“Don’t you understand what you’re doing, Andrea? You just admitted that your whole singles career was to be better than her.”

“Yeah. So?” I asked with a scoff.

“That’s why you’re not getting the opportunities in SCW that you want so bad.”

“PFFT! Like YOU’D know anything about that, Miss IRRELEVANT SINCE GCW! I hate the bitch! Of course I’d want to be better than her.”

Jazmyn can only shake her head at this point.

“Andrea, why do you continue to hold yourself back holding all these stupid, petty grudges against anyone and anything? How can you not realize that by doing this, all you are doing is holding yourself back and preventing yourself from reaching your true potential.”

“I’ve changed, Jazmyn. I’m not that weak, little pushover anymore. Do I REALLY have to go through this with you?”

“I’m not talking about your career since you assaulted Christina Rose the way you did. I’m going back even further than that. For so long, you’ve been wrestling to silence other people. For so long, you’ve been wrestling to be better than a certain person. For far too long, you’ve been wrestling to prove someone else wrong. It’s been a PATTERN with you Andrea, that long predates SCW. When you won your world title, it was all about silencing OCW and showing them what they missed out on.”

“It was. And? After all the sexist nonsense I dealt with in their locker room, I deserved my ‘fuck you’ to them.”

Jazmyn lets out a sigh, looks down at the floor, and shakes her head.

“It’s like you learn nothing…”

“Yeah, no, I don’t accept this kind of talk from someone who hasn’t held a championship of any kind in nearly three years.”

“In OCW, you wanted to silence the sexists and the old boys club constantly and no matter how much you did it, it was never enough. Even then, you wanted to stick it to GCW even though that was your first mainstream wrestling company. When you first became a singles competitor, it was not about proving yourself. You never talked about proving yourself. It was about sticking it to Myra, UWA, Chelsea…. hell, when you first joined GCW, it was about sticking it to your father and your family’s wrestling tradition. I’ve observed from the outside for a long time, Andrea. Even back then, you’ve ALWAYS acted like the world is out to get you. I mean for the love of god, it took you HOW long to stop talking about Blast from the Past and Evie Jordan?”

“I’ve stopped talking about those things and that’s all that matters,” I said with a scoff, continuing to maintain my snooty arrogance and presenting a front that none of this conversation was bothering me even though it clearly was bothering me on the inside.

“Every wrestling company you’ve been to, you’ve done the same thing. WHY does it have to be about proving someone wrong or being better than someone? “

“WHY don’t you shut up?”

“Ignoring that! Quite frankly, it’s because your ego is fragile and you can’t handle the fact that such adversity ever happened to you to begin with. Instead of being PROUD that you made a great career out of the adversity of what Myra put you through, you decide that you STILL want to be her victim. What Myra did to you back in GCW was horrible and wrong, I’m not denying that. But there comes a point in your career where you just have to get over it.”

“REALLY? YEAH, like I can EASILY get over having my top stripped off on GCW television, handcuffed to a bench and getting whipped and beaten with a belt in front of the whole fuckng world, Jazmyn.. or the DAILY PSYCHOLOGICAL ABUSE of her telling me that I’ll never amount to anything... or her TORTURING ME EVERY SINGLE DAY, berating me, calling me names and telling me that I’m just a waste of space who should’ve never been birthed to begin with. SURE! I CAN GET OVER THAT WITH THE SNAP OF A FINGER! FUCK YOU JAZMYN! YOU of all people have no business supporting her after what she put YOU through in GCW! She cheated on her daughter’s father with your THEN-BOYFRIEND! She tried to end your career! She hurt you SO BAD in that Seven Stages of Hell match that you fought against her and the injuries you suffered nearly KILLED YOU… yet you’re best friends with her again and auctioneering her fraudulent charity auction to raise money for her idiot sister?”

“I got over it and moved forward because I am NOT carrying hatred in my heart, Andrea… you know, like what you’re doing! You anchor yourself being stuck in the past and SCW sees that. You half-assed a battle royal feeling sorry for yourself because your ego was shattered by Evie Jordan multiple times. You gave up. Why should SCW reward you for that? And you know what the worst part is? You’ve become a hypocrite! Everything you HATE about Myra, YOU have become yourself!”

“HAHAHAHAHA…” I laughed with denial. “Now I know you’re full of shit! Right, because I go around abusing people and beat down my own proteges in a boiler room, have my lover hypnotize one of them to turn her into a massive idiot and then traumatize her to the point of doing drugs… you know, like how Myra did to Chelsea. Sure, I am JUST like Myra!”

“You carry the same ego she did back then, act like the world should revolve around you like she did then,  and live in the same delusions of grandeur that she once did. It all comes from a place of insecurity and feeling inadequate just like it did with her when she treated you, Chelsea and I the way she did. You are literally the lite version of what Myra was in GCW.”

“NEVER!” I exclaimed with anger. “I would NEVER become like her. EVER! Now get the hell out of my face before I break yours, alright?”

“Whatever you say, Andrea. You’re never going to get far holding grudges and never letting go of things the way you do…”

Jazmyn flashes a “hands to the face” signal in my direction before she turns and leaves my party. I sneer and chuckle in her direction and even flash a middle finger behind her back. I roll my eyes and seethe in anger.

“An impromptu debate…” Lorenzo says behind the camera. “I wasn’t expecting that.”

Lorenzo seemed thrilled, but I sure wasn’t.

“Delete it.” I said to his surprise. “I don’t want that on YouTube. Here, let me have the camera…”

Lorenzo was confused, but he obliged as he turned the camera off and handed it to me.

“I’ll be back, love! I’ve got to go somewhere private to delete this!”

“Are you alright?” he asked me. “She did lay into you quite a bit…”

“Yeah, I’m fine….” I stated, lying through my teeth. “I’ll be back…”

I bolted out of my “Myra Rivers is Over” party and walked a few doors down the hall. I found a broom closet and quickly went inside of it.

“I HATE THAT BITCH!!!” I screamed as I threw the camcorder hard against the wall, breaking it upon impact. I leaned against the door and continued to let loose my hatred of my former mentor…

“I hate that bitch, I hate that bitch, I hate that bitch… I’m SO breaking her records…”

I stayed in the broom closet for a few minutes to calm down and when the cruise was over and we arrived in the marina, I was heavily focused on getting my “Internet Championship Campaign” into high gear…

[STATIC]

Courtesy: YouTube

A brief YouTube video begins with me sitting pretty on my couch acting arrogant and supercilious as usual.

“Hi! This is Andrea Hernandez! THE number one Latina on the Bombshells roster! The most beautiful, elegant Bombshell on the roster that you all wish you could have as your girlfriend but never will. I’m campaigning to become the next SCW Bombshells Internet Champion. I approve the following message. Take it away, Regina…”

[CUT]

The following collection of clips played with a voiceover from Regina, the ‘Never Myra’ fan I met on the cruise.

“For 350 days, Myra Rivers held the Internet Championship hostage…”

Clips of Myra’s two wins over Kate Steele are shown.

“She inflated her reign by defending against subpar competition that had no business being in the ring with her…”

Clips of Myra retaining the Internet Championship against the likes of Sam, Maki, Candy and Johanna Krieger are shown…

“I mean come on, SERIOUSLY? Anyone can last 350 days defending against terrible competition like THAT! Of course, she finally got exposed…”

Amber defeating Myra at Summer XXXtreme is shown…

“But the exposition has only begun… here is the REAL Myra…”

Clips of Myra’s most scandalous moments pre-SCW are shown including that moment she concussed someone with repeated ring bell shots to the head, repeated blindsided shots toward me in GCW, backstabbing me and kicking me out of her Utopia faction in GCW and of course, that infamous moment where she stripped my top of and beat me with a belt on GCW television.

“Thank GOD that fraud isn’t world champion! OR Internet Champion! When she reverts back to this, don’t say that we didn’t warn you! The Internet Championship deserves a NEW beginning… ANDREA HERNANDEZ is that new beginning…”

Highlights of some of my greatest SCW moments to date begin to flash through the video including my SCW Bombshells title win, my win over Roxi earlier this year, my win over Seleana Zdunich at Blaze of Glory, and my battle royal victory.

“ANDREA HERNANDEZ is a TRUE ROLE MODEL for the Bombshells division!”

More clips: me annihilating Christina Rose at Violent Conduct last year, me retaining the Bombshells title against Christina last year, my controversial ‘chloroform’ victory against Sam Marlowe at Into the Void, and of course, Summer XXXtreme when I beat her again!

“Seriously! Look how PRETTY she IS!”

A dramatic clip of me in a red evening gown and a tiara on a throne being carried by four servants is shown with me blowing kisses and waving at the audience!

“Look how everyone LOVES HER!”

The clip shows much of the audience flipping me off.

“Shouldn’t someone so amazing, beautiful, splendiferous, prodigal and pristine reign as YOUR SCW Bombshells Internet Champion? How can you NOT love her? She is the guiding light for what this Bombshells division needs to be!

Andrea Hernandez!

A NEW beginning for a downtrodden division!”

[CUT]

The YouTube clip cuts back to me on the couch, complete with one of the servants from the video package gently holding one of my hands and giving me an on-demand manicure.

“Nobody deserves to be SCW Bombshells Internet Champion more than ME! It’s time to rebuild a division Myra destroyed and most importantly, it’s time for ME to be a champion in SCW again! I’m Andrea Hernandez and I approved this message…. YOU’RE FILING MY NAILS WRONG, DUMBASS!!!!!’

[STATIC]

July 26, 2021

My sister Savannah and I were inside of my Paradise Valley home, more specifically, in the gym that I had. I was on an exercise bicycle and I was pedaling quite hard while Savannah was minding her own business. No matter how much I tried to shake off the words of Jazmyn Rain back on that cruise however, they were still permeating my thoughts and they were beginning to fuel my anger.

“How dare she even say ANY of those things to me…” I thought to myself as I began to pedal harder. “The fact that she compared me to MYRA that way. Seriously? I’m NOTHING like her! I don’t abuse people the way she did. I have always been REAL. I have never had to fake anything like she has since the day she arrived in Sin City Wrestling. I can’t believe she had the nerve to blame ME for every shortcoming I’ve had when it was MYRA that started this whole thing in the first place. That’s alright though. I’ll win that Internet title and eclipse her reign…”

My anger was fueling me to pedal harder and harder until I noticed the screen in front of me flickering.

“What the hell?” I thought as I kept pedaling rapidly. “I’ve had it with people thinking that they’re better than me. I’ve had it with people still thinking I’m still that weak little bitch that I was when I arrived in SCW nearly two years ago. I’ve had it with people thinking that they can judge me and thinking that they can talk down to me. I’m sick of the same old shit NEVER ending….”

I heard a small fizzle and a small explosion and the screen in front of me malfunctioned. I stopped pedaling, being caught off guard by this. I tried to resume pedaling, but unfortunately, the entire machine was stuck.

“For FUCK’S sake…” I said as I got off the exercise bicycle. A large kickball just happened to be right at my feet. “Can I catch a break for ONCE?”

I gave a hard kick to the kickball and it went bouncing off the wall. Off the bounce, the kickball nailed Savannah right between the shoulders and knocked her face down on an exercise pad below.

“Oh shit…” I said, suddenly forgetting about my anger. I dropped everything and ran toward her, kneeling down when I got to her to check to see if she was okay.

“Savannah. Oh my god, I’m sorry…”

“Ow…” Savannah said with a bit of a grown as I helped her up. She didn’t seem as if she was in pain, even if she was holding her nose for a few moments.

“You’re okay, right?”

“Yeah. What the hell was that about? You got mad and you broke the bike and…” Savannah takes a pause as a worried look appears in her eyes. “Are YOU okay?”

“I’m fine!” I said with a confident scoff. Savannah didn’t flinch, indicating that she didn’t believe me.

“I’ve gotten this vibe that you’re mad about something…” Savannah stated, catching me by surprise. “It’s not me is it?”

“NO!” I said with a bit of a shocked gasp. “I could never be mad at you. I really didn’t want to talk about this, but I ran into someone on the cruise ship that… well… said quite a few stupid things to me that just got to me really. You know who Jazmyn Rain is, right?”

“Myra’s best friend?”

“Yeah. She told me that I’m EXACTLY like Myra and that I should let go of all the abuse she ever put me through among other ridiculous things. She’s telling me that I need to get over my ego and get over the fact that I went through adversity. Jazmyn’s full of shit, acting all holier than thou. It makes me sick. She’s telling me that I am holding myself back by not letting things go, blah blah FUCKING BLAH! What the fuck does someone who hasn’t held a championship in years know anyway? I swear, it’s like Myra sent her to talk to me so that she can try to turn me back to OLD, WEAK, STUPID, NAIVE Andrea all over again! It has to be some sort of conspiracy…”

I noticed that Savannah cringed with discomfort a bit.

“OLD Andrea was WEAK, Savannah, and I am so glad that you didn’t meet me while I was still being that WEAKLING because you would’ve met the worst… role model… EVER!”

“Um… Andrea…” Savannah asked with concern.

“What?”

“I don’t think there was anything wrong with ‘old Andrea’ at all. In fact, I do wish I actually got to meet her before… you know… all of this with you started to happen. I’m not saying that I don’t love you because I do, but at the same time I looked up to her.”

I was in shock and denial at what I had just heard. It just never occurred to me that there could ever be ANYONE that would ever like the old Andrea at all. But the fact that my own half-sister was one that did surely caught me by surprise. I certainly did the very best that I could to process what I was hearing. A part of my heart even sank knowing that Savannah wasn’t necessarily on my side when it came to the Andrea that I was before compared to the Andrea that I am now.

“How could you look up to a FAILURE? She was a pushover. Everywhere she went, someone else was taking advantage of the “OLD ANDREA” all the time. Even in SCW! I was treated like hot garbage last year after I won the world title by some of my peers and I let them get away with it. How can you admire something so soft and so weak?”

“She wasn’t weak, Andrea…” Savannah told me with a worried look on her face. “I know that you took so much crap from so many people and I get that everywhere you went, you dealt with some awful peers but maybe Jazmyn has a point? Maybe you shouldn’t harbor so much bitterness in your heart. If the ‘old Andrea’ was weak, how was she ever a successful singles wrestler before she even got to SCW? How was she ever a world champion? I admired the old Andrea because she was strong and didn’t give a crap about what others thought. She was strong enough to go out there, shut people up and prove her haters completely wrong night after night. She never needed to do… well… that attack ad you put on YouTube…”

“...you’re taking Jazmyn’s side on this?”

“It’s not about that. I was just so disappointed when you did that video.”

Some guilt was starting to pour through me now.

“I’m so behind you being the Internet Champion, but why does it HAVE to be about being better than Myra? Why does it HAVE to be about breaking her record? Why can’t it just be you winning the title and being a role model champion? It should be about you and what you’re capable of, not about someone else and trying to be better than them. You do have a hard time letting things go Andrea…”

“Maybe I do…”

“No ”maybe”…” Savannah said with a sternness. “It took you how long before you stopped mentioning Evie Jordan? It took you how long to quit talking about the death of our father? All the horrible things Myra did to you... five years ago at that...and you’re STILL talking about it? How long did it take you to quit complaining about last year’s Blast from the Past tournament? It hurts my heart to say this to you Andrea, but… I’m so disappointed much of the time knowing that I have a big sister that acts the way that you do…”

Hello soul. Enter javelin. That’s how I took those words I just heard.

“I’ve disappointed you?”

“Quite a bit, yeah…”

Now that guilt was growing. I took a big sigh trying to sort through my confusion.

“What can I do to change that?”

“Two things: let go of the Myra thing and quit hating on ‘old Andrea’ so much! You’re just hating yourself and you deserve better than to abuse yourself in that fashion. Are you capable of doing those two things?”

“But Myra is the reason why the ‘old me’ was so weak to begin with…”

“If you can’t do it for yourself, can you at least do those two things for me? Please?”

I sighed as Savannah still looked worried. She even added a sad, puppy eye look to her expression and at that point, the guilt was really hitting me hard. I swallowed my pride, quite literally in fact, and let out a reluctant sigh.

“FINE!” I said, rolling my eyes. “Only for you though! I’m NOT going to harp on that Myra thing as I try to win the Bombshells Internet Championship. In all honesty, winning that title to stick it to her just gives her more power and FUCK THAT! I’m not going to say anything bad about ‘old Andrea’ anymore. I promise!”

“GOOD!” she said as she ran up to give me a huge hug. There was definitely still some reluctance flowing through me, but I did not waste a moment to return the hug considering how important my sister was to me even though I have only known her for a few months.

“I’m still doing that political campaign though…”

“As long as you keep your promise and not do those two things, that’s just fine with me!”

“Right…” I said, still going through some thoughts. “I’ve got some thinking to do… if you don’t mind leaving me alone for a few minutes…”

Savannah nodded with happiness before she left the room and left me alone. I found a bench and was quick to sit down on it to mentally face some of the words Jazmyn had told me. I sighed, fighting an internal struggle within myself. As much as Jazmyn’s words annoyed me and made me mad, I knew in my heart that she was, to some degree, right. It was time to let the Myra thing go. It was time for me to quit wrestling with a chip on my shoulder. It was time to move past all the nonsense from last year. And knowing I had a big match coming up, I didn’t have too much time to sort things out and get things straight from a psychological standpoint. Still, I knew that I was going to. After all, that’s what it was going to take for me to become the SCW Bombshells Internet Champion.

July 30, 2021

“ I haven’t forgotten, Keira…”

I narrowed my eyes with anger as the camera came on me. I was sitting on my couch with an “Andrea for Internet Champion” campaign banner hanging over me. There was no doubt in my mind that I was coming into the start of my thoughts toward Keira with some bitterness and anger coursing through me.

“Even though in our last encounter, I defeated you, I still haven’t forgotten about how ten and a half months ago, you mocked me for how hard I had fallen last summer and I still haven’t forgotten about how you effectively wrote me off for good. You mocked me for hitting rock bottom in that battle royal two weeks before our last encounter. You MOCKED ME for being eliminated by Mercedes Vargas! You wrote me off as old news when you said that it was time for someone else, namely YOU, to get a shot at the Bombshells World Championship. I was at rock bottom at that time, there is no denying that. I have never denied that my career was in a bad place at that time having JUST endured that summer of Hell. But instead of doing that HERO THING that you and Roxi preached about and tried to do anything it could to try and uplift me or hell, even be positive in ANY way toward me, what the fuck did you do instead? You kicked me while I was down, that’s what you did. You ran up the score on me. You were SO WILLING to write me off before we faced off that week. There you were, walking into that ring, with a sense of entitlement, thinking that if you were going to kick me while I was down, that I was going to have a broken spirit and never get up. But what happened in our last encounter, Keira? I DID get up… and I SHUT YOU UP! You did the WORST thing that you could’ve ever done and that was light a fire under my ass because the last thing I was EVER going to allow anyone to do to me was think that they could bring me down and get away with it because I had already suffered through ENOUGH of that! Have you ever asked yourself what would’ve happened had you NOT tried to kick me while I was down before our last encounter? Maybe the outcome is different. Maybe my career goes on a different path. YOU awoke something in me that isn’t even CLOSE to going to sleep. And ever since YOU kicked me down, I’ve become BETTER than I ever was before!

I beat Sam! Twice!

I beat Roxi!

I won that battle royal!

I have beaten everyone that they have thrown in front of me in 2021! I EVOLVED, Keira, which was something that you CLEARLY thought I wasn’t capable of. I brought myself back from rock bottom and I am now putting myself in contention for the same Internet Championship that you want because it’s about fucking time that I was a champion again. YOU? I’m going to tell you the same damn thing you told me 10 months ago:you’ve HAD your opportunities. You’ve HAD your time in the sun. It’s MY time now because I've done nothing but bust my ass and win just about every single match that I’ve been in this year. I MORE than deserve this Keira! YOU? Didn’t you already have your chance at the Internet Championship? Weren’t you in that gauntlet that Roxi won? I believe you were, and you didn’t capitalize on them and see, that’s the thing with you Keira: you want, and you want and you dream and you aspire but for the most part, that’s ALL you’re capable of doing! Before you were even the world champion, you went HOW LONG without a championship again? You HAD your time in the title chase not just with the Internet Championship but with the World Championship too. You may have beaten Alicia Lukas for the world title last year at High Stakes, but I KNOW that I speak for MOST in that locker room when I say that YOUR title reign was a failure. Oh sure, my world title reign didn't last as long as I wanted it to but at least my world title reign ended at the hands of someone that was consistently dominant. WHO did you lose the world title to again? CHRISTINA ROSE? The woman that has DEFINED ‘transitional world champion’ more than anyone in SCW history male or female? You only achieved ONE successful defense of the world championship before she beat you for the world title and even with THAT you have me to thank considering I fucked Roxi harder that night than YOU could ever dream of, BITCH! If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t have gotten past Roxi who by the way, will ALWAYS be superior to you!

On top of that, you not only lost to Christina once… but TWICE? You lost to her TWICE in a world championship match? Bitch, I BEAT HER TWICE when there was a world championship on the line and you couldn’t even do THAT much and yet, you were trying to mock ME for falling so fucking hard last year. YOU think you’re more worthy of being a champion in this company than me when all you were during your world championship reign was a glorified transitional champion who more or less proved herself as some one hit wonder fluke who had her one golde, Cinderella run on top? At least I GOT past one defense WITHOUT shenanigans, WITHOUT help! And what the hell have you done since losing the title, Keira? Get eliminated in the first round of the Blast from the Past tournament? Beating Alicia Lukas AGAIN? Yeah, like THAT is even impressive anymore. Keira, the only reason why you were even world champion to begin with was because Alicia Lukas was already beginning to decline and nobody, not even the damn woman herself, realized it. Ever since you beat Alicia for the title, she’s the one that’s hit rock bottom now. It wasn’t even YOU that caused it because her aura of invincibility died when Myra pulled what was considered, at the time, an upset when she beat her on a Climax Control main event. When it comes to the Sin City Wrestling Bombshells division, Keira, you are the DEFINITION of ‘better to be lucky than good’. The fact that you’ve fallen off and even disappeared for a while after you lost the title all but proves that.

In my  book, you’re STILL in Roxi’s shadow! All you were as World Champion was a fucking charity case champion who would’ve only lasted a few weeks if it weren’t for me!

If you’re going to mock ME and kick ME while I’m down, at least back it the fuck up and do something and no, don’t give me that shit about how you won the world title because your subsequent reign and what you’ve done since then… which is hardly a fucking thing at all… on TOP of the fact that you won the world title from someone tha was already declining to begin with… renders that whole title win, that whole one hit wonder Cinderella moment, completely useless. At High Stakes, you were that blind squirrel that finally found her nut and since then, you  have been the mediocre, second-tier SIDEKICK that more often than not FAILS on the big stage once again! You have REGRESSED Keira, while I’ve PROGRESSED! It’s not just about the undefeated record that I have this year. It’s not just the fact that I beat Roxi. It’s the fact that I’ve evolved! It’s the fact that I have regained the ability to put my fucking heart and soul into this! It’s the fact that UNLIKE YOU, I know what I fucking want to be int his business and that’s why I keep being better than you every chance I get! That’s why I am going to beat you again on Sunday because I KNOW WHO THE FUCK I AM! I KNOW WHO THE FUCK I WANT TO BE IN THIS BUSINESS! YOU?

Yeah, you’re talking about how you want to be out of Roxi’s shadow and you’re talking about how you want to prove that you’re more than her sidekick and how you want to stand out on your own on Tuesday, but on Wednesday, you’re on Twitter during #WomenCrushWednesday all up in her ass and practically worshiping her, willingly being in her shadow! You want to stand out on your own, yet you’re standing side by side with Roxi as Team hero gets a win over two over the hill BITCHES at Climax Control 300 that was nothing more than a silly little nostalgia trip that everyone else forgot about. I don’t know what the hell you’re going to say about me or how you’re going to treat me going into this match. I don’t know if you’re going to make the same mistake that you did in September when you kicked me while I was down. I HOPE you do! I HOPE you make the same mistake that you did because that’s just going to make this all the more fun for me, honestly! But what I DO know is that no matter what ideals or what mindset you come in with, I already see through it and it’s nothing more than a fake because you have changed the way you’ve treated me back and forth over and over again for MONTHS. You’re on Twitter mocking me and calling me a “Karen” one day and then the next day, you’re trying to give me advice and trying to help me be a ‘good sister’ to Savannah. You’re being CALLOUS toward me and starting shit with me one day, then you’re trying to be my friend the next day. You can’t even decide if you respect me or if you hate me! You can’t even decide if you want to be friends with me or if you want to bring me down! If you can’t make up your mind on how you feel about me, how the fuck are you going to EVER know who the fuck you’re going to be in this company and in this business? You CAN’T, Keira, because you’re that damn indecisive.

One night, you’re “SIN” again and you’re losing to fucking CANDY of all people and the next, you’re ‘yourself again and you’re beating Alicia Lukas for the world title. What’s next, Keira? You’re going to come out and talk about how you want to be Roulette Champion once I beat you and you realize that you’re just not good enough for the Internet Championship? Is that it? I know who I want to be in this business… and you just go whichever way the wind blows as the walking identity crisis of Sin City Wrestling! This is why you faded right back to the mediocrity that you have always been known for, Keira. You’ve never had a true, consistent identity at any point in your career and as a result, you only take the business seriously enough when it’s most convenient to you.

And you know what the sad thing is, Keira?

I could’ve gone down the same path you’ve gone down since losing the world title.

I could’ve easily retreated back to Myra’s shadow and let her have all the spotlight being her former protege and all. I could have disappeared for a minute just like you did earlier this year. I could’ve just mailed it in as you have since you lost the title and only given a crap when it’s most convenient. I didn’t do that. I reached a point where I was done playing the victim. I reached the point where I was done dealing with people like you trying so damn hard to bring me down. Even THEN, I’ve had to deal with so much shit this year. I’ve had to watch Bombshells lesser than me get title shots that they never deserved. I’ve had to endure seeing people like you and Sam Marlowe and Krystal Wolfe and Ruby Steele and Courtney Pierce and all these other bitches that deserved it less than I did getting the title shots that my undefeated record here in this company should’ve gotten but didn’t. I could’ve walked out the door and pulled an Alicia Lukas if I wanted to. But I didn’t. I’ve wrestled in that ring less than I’ve liked, I admit that, but at the same time, every time I’ve been in that ring in 2021, I’ve WON and that’s all that needs to be said about that. I know that Roxi tried to diminish it before the battle royal and be all ‘well, it’s only because you wrestle once a month hahaha’ but it doesn’t FUCKING MATTER! I’ve DELIVERED in 2021 and that’s WAY more than I can say for you! You may have started this year as the World Champion, but I’VE been the one that is FAR more relevant than you and if you come into this thing trying to do the same damn shit that Roxi did in attempting to diminish my undefeated 2021 record, or you can go back to trying to bring me down like you did with the whole ‘Karen’ thing, but you have to remember something here, Keira. What you say about me is a reflection of you. YOU were the one that felt the need to kick me while I was down last September. It wasn’t a reflection of me, it was a reflection of YOU and how INSECURE you’ve ALWAYS been!

If you were in ANY way confident in yourself on a consistent basis, you wouldn’t have felt the need to do that at all or the need to pull that ‘Karen’ nonsense on Twitter. You kicked me while I was down 10 months ago because you NEEDED that validation at my expense and you STILL didn’t get it. I already know that you are going to come into this match trying to hate me, trying to bring me down, and trying to get that elusive win over me that you have yet to have and with that mentality, you’re already in the hole going into this match because YOU have to have the validation, not me. YOU are the one that HAS to win to get one step closer to collecting the one singles title in SCW you haven’t won yet which by the way is SICKENING because that just further proves that you have the self-centered ego that you do. For me? Yeah, this match is about proving that I should be the one getting a chance to become the SCW Bombshells Internet Champion but if you think this match for me is personal against you? FORGET IT! Maybe a day ago, it would’ve been. Knowing me, under a normal circumstance, this match would’ve been about proving my dominance over you and unleashing all of the anger I carried in me about you for MONTHS For when you kicked me while I was down. But I’m going to let you in on a little secret here Keira. It’s NOT about ANY of that. Just by throwing this BACK in your face, I’ve already let it go. You’ve treated me the way you have and I have every reason to hate you and want to silence you, but I won’t do that. This match isn’t about silencing you at all. This match for me isn’t even ABOUT YOU because YOU are not WORTH making this match a grudge match for me. You are not WORTH hating! You are not WORTH having ANY sort of power over ME! If I make this match about YOU and being better than YOU, then that’s giving YOU the power. Nope! Won’t happen! I am officially OVER YOU and officially OVER you kicking me while I was at rock bottom. I got my catharsis just now and I HOPE you regret that you ever did that to me 10 months ago! So go ahead Keira, I dare you to make this match about being better than me. I dare you to make this match PERSONAL! You do that? It’s ME that has POWER over you because I’D be the one in your head…

Ten months ago, you were “rising” and I was “rock bottom”.

Now? It’s flipped BACK to what it was before when it comes to you and me.

And I will PROVE that and PROVE that I deserve to be Internet Champion more than you do when I beat you on Sunday and shut you the fuck up… AGAIN!

I’m Andrea Hernandez and I approve this fucking message!

With a deep, angry and determined breath, I stood up from my couch and shut off my camera, no longer harboring that grudge I held against Keira for the last 10 months for that horrific attempt she made at trying to kick me while I was down. Being free from that? God, it felt great and it gave me every reason to believe that I was walking out of our match on Sunday a winner and THE top contender to the Internet championship.