Author Topic: My Town  (Read 606 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
My Town
« on: July 30, 2021, 11:08:15 PM »
The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Zdunich standing behind the Hollywood sign. She is all grins as she looks over into the distance. She is wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans along with a pair of sunglasses. She cracks a wicked grin brushing her hands through her long red hair before she begins to speak.

“Damn… Can I just say that it feels really good to be right back where I belong?! I don’t think it gets any better than being in the city of dreams, the city of bright lights. I just want to take this time to tell the entire SCW World that Crystal Zdunich has finally returned home. So clap your hands together and put a smile on. Let’s roll out the red carpet because a major dose of star power is going to come across all of your television screens because I will be stepping into the ring. This is honestly an amazing feeling. I know there are people who don’t care for me in the locker room. They just wish to shake their head in disgust at me. Honestly I really don’t give a damn about what any of them think of me because they aren’t who I am fighting for…”

Crystal nods her head with a smirk as she shows off her t shirt that read’s #FreeSeleana2021 it seems to be a picture of Seleana in an orange jump suit behind bars with the demon looking Crystal hovering over her. Crystal just looks at the shirt before moving her eyes to the camera.

“Who I am fighting for is my wife. I know there are people who constantly wish to talk me down and get in the middle of my marriage. They are quick to say stuff they think they know but aren’t in our home behind closed doors. So to those people I really couldn’t give a shit. To my fans however I will always push forward. I will be better, and I will do whatever is necessary to be better. That is why this match is so important to me. I get to fight for a hometown crowd and it’s a feeling that I love more than anything else in this world. I mean I have more than enough reasons to feel like a million bucks. At Summer XXXtreme I was able to step in the ring with Jessie Salco…

Can I just say that I absolutely appreciate her for taking the challenge?! When I issued the challenge I just wanted to try my best to test myself against one of the best in the company. What I didn’t expect was for one of the best in SCW to accept the challenge because she wanted a fight… Jessie brought a good fight and she definitely has my respect. However at the end of the day what she brought to the table just wasn’t enough. I proved that the fire is definitely burning inside of me and this burning rose is ready to go out there and make one huge impact…

For far too long I have tried to cater to everybody. I relied too much on people’s opinions and not focusing on what I had to do in order to make an impact in the company. That constant bouncing around is what usually caused me to get in trouble and my life became one huge mess…”

Crystal just smiles as she continues to speak.

“We don’t have to worry about that anymore because this rose is burning and she will torch anybody who tries to tell her something she doesn’t want to hear. It’s nothing personal but I am out to showcase my ability and prove why I am indeed the best of the best. You don’t become a five time champion by sheer luck. You get there by skill and with this homecoming I plan to keep things going when I step into the ring with Lucy Seraphina…”

Crystal just shrugs as she shakes her head.

“Honestly I am disappointed that this is who I get booked against in my big homecoming. This is supposed to be a match where I show off for the crowd. Where the fans get to go crazy because they know they can expect something fantastic! What I get in it that place however is a big match against Lucy Seraphina… To be hone I am a little disappointed and you want to know why?!

It’s because Lucy honestly doesn’t really give a damn about being here. At one point she was somebody who meant something to the company. She was a former Internet Champion. She was a former Tag Team Champion but those days have long since come and gone. Now it just seems like she is here just to get a paycheck. It’s like watching one of those celebrity boxing leagues where people who are way past their prime step into the ring so they can get paid. There’s no real thrill to any of it. They know their life isn’t where it needs to be so they just throw themselves out there in hopes of getting some attention again…

It’s sad… It’s pitiful… And realistically it’s disgusting. A part of me wishes that the Lucy who at one point was a threat will step into the ring to do something but this just seems like a cheap stunt at trying to get into relevancy again. That doesn’t sit well with me. I am not going to waste my breath on any of this because Lucy isn’t who she used to be. She’s been in like 9 matches so far this year and has only won two of them. One of them against Apple who EVERYBODY beats and the other against Maki, now I am by no means a Maki fan but I know she had to have an off night.

Lucy hasn’t said anything in months so why should I even assume she will even care about this match?!”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

“I know her head isn’t in the game which is fine. My mind is on other things to be honest such as worrying what type of stuff Alicia is going to try to put my wife through after she took out Courtney. More importantly than that there is a certain hall of Famer who thinks he can just show up whenever he wants. He likes to shit on the roster despite showing up like 3 times a year. J2H of course I am talking about you… You got some stuff to say. You feel CC is right by your house, well Los Angeles is my home and if you are in the neighborhood why don’t you appear in a very special edition of the Rose Garden for all of the world to see. If you really got something to say why not say it there to my face!

To everyone else it’s time to fan the flames once again… This rose is about to BURN whoever gets in her way!
user posted image