Author Topic: A new Light?  (Read 597 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
A new Light?
« on: July 30, 2021, 06:42:26 AM »
The scene opens up as the Sun Princess is about to dock soon. Keira is seen packing the last of her bags, giving a bit of a smile on her face. She had been smiling all week, considering the anniversary she had with Roxi. She looks on her finger, showing a new Wedding Ring on it, smiling as she continues to look at it, not noticing Roxi entering the room

Roxi: Hey.

Keira: Hey, beautiful

Roxi: How do you feel?

Keira: A little better. Like I had the perfect week

Roxi: Well, that's good. No pain or after effects from the match with Azzy?

Keira: Strangely enough, no.

Roxi: Good. I knew she wasn't out trying to hurt you. Plus, you made Nate very happy by smiling almost the whole time.

Keira: Well, he rarely gets to see me wrestle

Roxi: He had fun, and that's important, isn't that right Nate?

Nate appears, holding Roxi's hand behind her and smiling

Nate: Uh-huh. Mama did good! Mommy did good!

Keira: Was there any doubt?

Nate: Uh... No? I don't think so.

Keira: Hehe.

Keira goes over and picks Nate up

Keira: I'm just glad you're enjoyed it

Keira sits Nate back down and smiles

Keira: Now, go get your suitcase and get ready. We're about to dock

Nate plops himself down on the bed, his backpack already packed

Nate: I'm ready!

Keira gives a giggle

Keira: Well, you were already ahead of us

Roxi: He only had a few outfits and some snacks and his travel stuff so, yeah, he's all set.

Keira: That he did

Nate: Are we going home?

Roxi: Yeah, back to see Gramma and the puppies.

Keira: I know they miss you

Nate: I miss them too.

Roxi: Well, we got a little while to go to get home, but did you have fun?

Nate: Uh-huh!

Roxi: Good.

Keira: I'm glad, Nate

Keira gives a smile as she looks at Roxi

Keira: Can't wait to get back home

Roxi: Yeah, as much as I enjoyed this, it will be nice to be home

Keira leans her head on Roxi's shoulder. Although she didn't suffer any damage, she was a bit tired.

Roxi: Just relax, it was a good time, right?

Keira: Yea. But it still means I have to go home and...deal with the problem

Keira looks into Roxi's eyes

Keira: I'm just afraid right now.

Roxi: I know.

Keira: Maybe when we get home. I can figure some stuff out

Roxi: Maybe.

Keira: You sound doubtful

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: You ok, Babe?

Roxi: Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired myself. I'm sorry, I don't mean to worry you or doubt you. I know you can do whatever you set your mind to.

Keira: Even if it means I may never be able to fight again

Roxi: No matter what, I'll be by your side.

Keira: And I by yours, my love

Roxi: Thank you. I love you.

Keira: I love you too, baby

Moments later, the boat finally docks as the three exit the room. The scene fades on that

------------------------------------------

It had been a week since Summer Xtreme as Keira is seen in the basement, on the computer. She looks at files, once again, not noticing Roxi coming in

Roxi: Hard at work?

Keira: Feels like this is all I can do.

Keira gives a sigh. She had been training like usual, but she has had that fear of what could be her very last fight. The one that once it happens, it would be over. She would fully lose her will to fight.

Roxi: Well, Jean is working on stuff too, right? Maybe she could help.

Keira: I doubt she can. Unless she can find the piece of me that's gone...

Keira lowers her head

Keira: The piece that Sin took from me

Roxi: Maybe. But don't get down on yourself and let that feeling take over. You can fight, and you will fight if you need to. That's all I ask.

Keira: I know. But only the huge ones...well, one last huge one

Roxi: Who knows, maybe at the end of all this, you'll be back to 100%. At least... that's what I'm hoping for.

Keira: We'll see.

Roxi: I just believe

Before Keira could say something, a text comes to her phone. She sighs as she sees it's from SCW

Keira: Well, looks like it's time to train again. Who do you got?

Roxi: Nobody right now. I've got another week off, which is good, because I got some other stuff I need to take care of.

Keira looks, but as soon as she sees who she's wrestling, she slams her phone down, almost breaking it

Keira: Fucking Andrea. Great. Can't wait for her to bitch and bitch about how I can't beat her. It's like her fucking default emotion is Bitch

Keira stands up, a little mad as she talks

Keira: When she loses, she bitches. When she wins, she bitches. She bitches and complains more than Alicia does. Why I don't get them a damn hotel room and let them bitch fuck each other!?

Keira then slaps her own forehead, saying

Keira: Forget it. She'd bitch about getting laid.

Roxi: I know how you feel.

Keira: But it has been a long time since me and her fought. Lot has changed. Hopefully, this time will be different. Considering way it's been looking, anyone that faces me...I break them.

Keira then sits back down. She checks her phone, surprised that it's not broken. She looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: It feels like that's all she ever does, Rox.

Roxi: She does it a lot, but let's not lose focus on the task at hand, she's just the next person in line. You can take a giant leap towards the Internet championship if you win.

Keira: I wasn't losing focus, Roxi. Not once. I'm just tired of facing crybabies. That's all.

Roxi: Hey, Azzy wasn't like that.

Keira: Ok, Azzy wasn't. Maybe I should rephrase that. Minus a few. I'm tired of facing crybabies like Andrea and Alicia.

Keira takes a deep breath

Keira: I know I didn't hold the World Bombshell Championship for as long as I wanted. But I had my run with it. I'm happy with it. I took my licks, still take them, get up and try again. So have you and a few others. Andrea? She blames everything on everyone and decides to not look in the mirror

Roxi: I know.

Keira: And yet....

Keira looks back at Roxi

Keira: She's showing a bit of calm. Maybe it's cause of the recent stuff that has happened in her life. She won't show it...but...

Roxi: Because she believes this is a walk in the park for her. She thinks because she hasn't lost in a long time that she's not going to lose to you.

Keira: A lot has changed since our last match and now. Plus, you know what happens when people think like that....

Keira slowly stands up, still looking at Roxi

Keira: They become Alicia Lukas.

Keira sighs, saying that. She turns back to the computer and pulls up the files of Keira Z and Roxi Z. She then says

Keira: While at the same time, I'm still trying to figure out how to get these two back home and at the same time, makes me wonder...

Roxi: I don't know if there is much you really can do. There's plenty of people on this as it is.

Keira: No, not that. I know people are working hard on this. But you don't look at these two and wonder?

Keira looks at it again, saying

Keira: Wonder how many alternate realities, different universes are out there?

Keira presses a button, showing a Earth called CV21

Roxi: I guess there's a lot.

Keira: This Earth never had the virus. They were able to respond to it very quickly before it became the new normal, while our Earth is about to go back into lockdown as we speak

Keira presses a few more buttons, showing a Earth that is darker and some of it on fire

Keira: Do you see this Earth, Roxi?

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Do you want to know what happened to this Earth?

Roxi: No particularly, but I'm sure you're going to tell me.

Keira keeps silent on this one. She presses the button, showing a image of Sin, in her true form. She is holding the bodies of that world's Keira and Roxi as Jenny is seen on the ground, laying in a pool of blood.

Keira: I don't need to. The image says the entire story. One thousand words isn't enough for this

Roxi: Oh no...

Keira: She won, Roxi. She rules that world with a iron fist. As long as Keira Z and Roxi Z are here. Sooner or later, the same thing will happen and that Sin....THAT....SIN....will find her way here.

Roxi: We can't allow that to happen, but how can we do that without knowing when and where she would come in?

Keira: Real simple. Get Keira Z and Roxi Z back to their universe and seal it.

Keira looks at Roxi again

Keira: Cause I do not want this or ANY world to be attacked by Sin again, no matter what universe she's from!

Keira turns back and hits a button, showing a random universe as Keira says

Keira: Example, this universe where this Roxi is...wait...

Keira pulls up the notes of that world's Roxi and her eyes widen. She then says

Keira: ....Ricky?

Keira turns back to Roxi, saying

Keira: Ricky Johnson?

Keira shakes her head at this as she sits back down, saying

Keira: I mean, that Roxi's life, her choice. But that threw me for a loop. Wonder what was her last name before she married him?

Keira sighs as she looks at Roxi

Keira: Sorry. Guess I got more on my mind than I thought. Strange thing is, I have to report all of this to Captain Freedom.

Roxi: Yeah, things are different obviously. I don't know what's going on there, but ... we have to make sure it doesn't happen here.

Keira: Yea.

Keira turns off the computer as she stands up again

Keira: Now that we know the existence of the multiverse. I think Captain Freedom might be making a special task force for it, just in case it happens again like this.

Roxi: Well, I mean that was pretty random, how often do rips in the fabric of space and time occur?

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: And now we have to purposely make another one.

Keira: I don't know. He doesn't know either. But he doesn't want to take any chances.

Keira grabs her phone, saying

Keira: Soon as you know how to make one, let me know. I'm still stumped

Roxi: How should I know? Last time anything like this happened I woke up there and I had no idea how I got there!

Keira stops and quickly turns to look at Roxi, saying

Keira: What are you talking about?

Keira gets closer to Roxi, asking

Keira: The last time!?

Roxi: It was a long time ago, before I met you.

Keira: Better explain it to me. Cause it might help figure something out

Roxi: I... I was going through a rough time and there was this man, Dorian Prime. I don't know how he managed to do it, but I remember that he just... did something. The noise... the noise was so unbearable and I passed out and when I woke up... I was in a different world.

Keira: Do you remember anything from this world?

Roxi: Heroes were criminals. I had to... I had to do things I don't want to talk about to get back here.

Keira sighs a bit as she leans in and hugs Roxi for a moment. She breaks it and asks

Keira: Do you know where Dorian Prime is now?

Roxi: Gone. I threw him into a portal to stop him from ruining other worlds. So... with any luck, he's still stuck in the fabric of time and space.

Keira: For all we know, he might have tried to escape from that fabric of time and space, making portals but failing to get in one, those portals hitting other worlds, other universes.

Roxi: As I said... I did some things I don't want to talk about, because I needed to get back here.

Keira: You don't have to. It's ok.

Keira hugs Roxi again, wanting her to calm down

Roxi: The point is... I don't know how I got there, and I have no idea of anyone capable of making portals to alternate universes like there was in the one I was in.

Keira: Damn

Keira lets go and looks at Roxi

Keira: We'll find another idea later, baby.

Roxi: Sorry.

Keira: It's ok. Like I said, we'll figure something out

Keira sighs as she kisses Roxi on the lips

Keira: I'm sorry for bringing up a bad memory

Roxi: You didn't know.

Keira: But now I want to at least find that world. See if it's still around.

Keira quickly says to Roxi

Keira: I know you don't want to relive it. But I got to at least find it. More so to add to the list for Captain Freedom

Keira sighs again. She then says

Keira: How did I go from what could be my last fight down the road, to facing Andrea to one alternate reality to...

Keira looks at the turned off computer and sighs again

Roxi: This is... how it works sometimes.

Keira: How did I turn to being the brains? I'm the fighter. The brawler! You're the one with the IQ, Rox!

Roxi: Because you're human and you learned from your mistakes. You know fighting isn't all about strength and power, but the ability to use it correctly.

Keira: I know. But most of the time, my smarts are used to fight. To figure out my opponent's weakness and next moves.

Roxi: That's what I meant.

Keira: What?

Roxi: You don't give yourself enough credit. You've grown and matured from when we first met. You're not dumb, Keira. You never were. You just needed to figure things out.

Keira gives a small smile

Keira: Too bad my IQ for fighting will be all for nothing, soon

Roxi: Maybe... maybe not. We'll just have to wait and see.

Keira: Right. I got to get out of this basement for a bit

Roxi: Alright.

Keira: Do you want to....go out somewhere?

Roxi: Sure.

Keira smiles as the scene fades

------------------------------

The new scene is Roxi and Keira enjoying a walk in the city, now with more foot traffic and traffic period. The couple walk on the sidewalk, arm in arm as they just enjoy a nice peaceful evening and find their way to one of the many Tampa beaches.

Keira: This is so nice.

Roxi: It really is. Although we were just on the ocean.

Keira: Yea, but we were on the cruise, we didn’t get to walk on the beach like this. It just seems so peaceful. I guess I’m just finding the little things in life these days.

Roxi: You get to walk on the beach any time you want.

Keira: Right, but we rarely do. Sure we take Nate down here every now and again, but to just have it be you and me? Just a walk on the beach? It’s romantic and just perfect, you know?

Roxi: I do. I used to come down here with Trixie all the time.

Keira: We should bring Buster and Trixie down here sometime.

Roxi: At this point Trixie is a house dog and she just kinda... lays around.

Keira: Is she sick?

Roxi: No, she’s just old. Well... middle aged really.

Keira: Oh...

Roxi: The point is, she just lays around mostly everywhere now.

Keira: Maybe we ought to think about a new dog.

Roxi looks annoyed at this.

Roxi: Excuse me? We’re not replacing Trixie anytime soon! That’s my dog!

Keira: Okay, okay, I didn’t mean to offend you. I was just saying...

Roxi: Well don’t.

Keira: I’m Sorry.

Keira and Roxi continue walk along the beach hugging each other, but walking in silence for a few minutes until Keira breaks it.

Keira: Is there any news about Amelia?

Roxi: No. They’re still questioning Cypher on the whole thing.

Keira: Hopefully keeping him locked up this time.

Roxi: He’s literally been placed in a walled off room with his hands covered so he can’t pick any locks. He’s got a guard outside his door.

Keira: Good. But still, I wonder about Amelia and what she has planned.

Roxi: I wish I knew.

Keira: Now I kind of feel guilty for being out here.

Roxi: I know, but she wants us, well... me, not you, and not anyone else. She’ll just use everything she can to get to me.

Keira: If she lays one finger on anyone I care about, I will tear her apart. Literally.

Roxi: That’s not -

Keira: No, Roxi. Don’t tell me that’s not what we do, or that we have to be better than that. Not anymore. People died because of her plan, just to get to you. Just so you’d talk to her.

Roxi: I know that. She’s insane.

Keira: So no, you don’t get to tell me to calm down or not to take it too far. At this point, I’m only going to REMOTELY satisfied with putting her in the hospital in a body cast!

Roxi: That’s just what she wants.

Keira: And I will be more than happy to give it to her. I’m sorry, I’m not like you Roxi. I can’t exercise that restraint in the face of everything. If I come face to face with Amelia, she’s going to pay. She broke into our house, and she put her hands on our son, and your mom. NEVER. EVER. Again.

Roxi stops and puts her hands up and onto Keira’s shoulders.

Roxi: I know how you feel, but I can’t approve of it. I just can’t.

Keira: If I get to her before you, trust me, you won’t need to approve.

Roxi: Okay, calm down. Please. Save this energy for Andrea.

Keira: She’s gonna get her ass kicked too.

Roxi: Well good, I’m glad you’re motivated to do that.

Keira: Oh, this is one of the fights I’m prepared for. I know I don’t have much left, but for her? Yes, I will be ready and I will take her down.

Roxi: Good, let’s just enjoy this, and not get worked up over things that are coming.

Keira finally sighs.

Keira: I’m sorry. Things just get to me sometimes.

Roxi: I know, we’ve been married 6 years.

Keira smiles at this, and finally clams herself down enough to start walking again.

Keira: Part of me just can’t wait for all this to be over. Just to finally settle down, and relax and not have to worry about things like this anymore. But it seems the closer I get to it, the further away other people drive me.

Roxi: I know, that’s what they’re always going to do.

Keira: But it’s been that way my whole career. Hell, my whole life. People just blow me off and tell me I’m no good.

Roxi: But you have proven them wrong.

Keira: No, I can’t change a lot of people’s minds. Even you thought of me the same way.

Roxi: What are you talking about?

Keira: You didn’t want me in SCW, remember?

Roxi: I was trying to protect you. It had nothing to do with how skilled you are in the ring.

Keira: It did for a long time. It’s why I want the things I want. All I wanted was to call myself a world champion, and even that wasn’t enough. I... I even doubted myself on that.

Roxi: But you did it. Twice in fact.

Keira: I know. Now, now I just have a couple final things to accomplish and I can rest, and dammit, I will be happy when it’s over.

Keira nods to herself, looking down as Roxi throws an arm over her.

Roxi: You have done great things, and it’s because you are great. Never forget that. No matter what Alicia, or Andrea, or anyone says about you. You have far exceeded everyone’s expectations. And I am forever proud of you.

Keira stops, almost crying as she hugs Roxi tightly.

Keira: You are too good to me.

Roxi: You are my wife and I love you. Now just relax and let’s focus on the good things we have right now. Like this beach.

Keira: Yeah...

Keira and Roxi continue to walk on the beach, holding each other tightly as the scene fades out.

--------------------------

The scene opens days later as Keira is seen coming to the living room, after taking a shower from doing intense training. She sits on the couch and turns on the TV, watching it. After a few moments, she sees Roxi come in and sit beside her

Roxi: How you feeling?

Keira: Tired, worn out. Surprised I got some training in for my match this week.

Keira looks at Roxi

Keira: Not to mention a few extra hours, trying to catalog every universe out there, trying to find the one our counterparts live in.

Roxi: That's what it takes. You have to push sometimes.

Keira: I know. But I'm so worn out, Roxi....

Keira lays her head back

Keira: All I want to do is lay here and watch TV

Keira takes a deep breath and changes the channel. She sees the show "T.J Hooker" on as Keira groans

Roxi: This is what you get for watching TVland.

Keira: Yes, cause all I wanted after training and a shower is to hear William Shatner overact as a cop!

Keira looks at Roxi as the show continues to run. She then says

Keira: Name one show Shatner hasn't overacted in. ONE!

Roxi: I think you really need to watch something else.

Roxi puts an arm around Keira.

Roxi: But don't rest too long, you know Andrea isn't going to let up either.

Keira: I wasn't. I just wanted 2 hours at least.

Keira smirks as she continues. She groans again at Shatner's acting

Keira: Seriously! What is up with his acting! Star Trek, fine. I can let it go, but this is a cop show! With Heather Locklear being hot!

Roxi: Yes... I mean... that's just... how he acts.

Keira: Don't you start!

Keira smirks a bit as she relaxes again

Keira: I do wonder though, if Amelia had never hurt our acting careers.

Keira takes her fingers and caresses Roxi's arm, saying

Keira: I wonder if we would be doing action shows like this?

Roxi: I dunno, sure, we could have done something like that. Maybe like a new Cagney and Lacey.

Keira: Really? Just that one?

Roxi: Who knows what we could have done.

Keira sighs again, thinking of a few missed chances in her life like that.

Keira: Could have been a model, the robbers took my parents away. Could have been a actress, Amelia takes our chances away.

Roxi: You could still be a model.

Keira: Nah. Too many bad memories, Rox.

Roxi: I will always support you.

Roxi leans her head on Keira and kisses her cheek.

Roxi: You are the most beautiful woman in the world in my eyes.

Keira: Please, you're the most beautiful, baby

Keira turns and places her hand on Roxi's cheek softly

Keira: And I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world

Roxi: I love you, very much.

Keira begins to kiss Roxi on the lips, the two lip locking for a moment. After the moment, Keira breaks the kiss and keeps looking into Roxi's eyes

Roxi: Yes...

Keira: Nate's with your mom...you wanna...upstairs?

Roxi: You're worn out, remember?

Keira: I think I can muster the energy for a round or two...

Roxi: Uh-huh...

Keira: I did get some chocolate....

Keira gives Roxi a seductive kiss on the lips as she slowly stands. She struts a little as she turns, asking

Keira: Coming, baby?

Roxi: I think you need to save your energy for what's important, Keira.

Keira: I am. But I can spare a little. Now, can you?

Roxi sighs, and then smirks.

Roxi: Alright, but you know this means you have to work even harder coming up...

Keira: I am. Three times as hard. Now...

Keira begins to seductively bends her index finger to motion for Roxi to come

Keira: Come get you some sweets, Red.

Roxi: You gotta work on your foreplay, babe.

Keira: You got a better one?

Roxi: Just move that sexy butt.

Keira: Better come and get it, then.

Roxi giggles as the two run upstairs, the scene fading

-----------------------------------

The scene is after Keira and Roxi finish... fooling around. Roxi is standing and slides her shirt over her bare torso and Keira lays in the bed, giggling and covered by a sheet.

Keira: That was good.

Roxi just rolls her eyes.

Keira: If I had a cigar, I might even smoke it.

Roxi: Relax there, crazy woman. You better not blame me for anything that happens against Andrea.

Keira: I should be thanking you.

Roxi: In more ways than one.

Roxi and Keira are interrupted by the energy ball holding Roxi and Keira Z who have teleported into the bedroom, shocking the couple. Keira covers herself with the sheet as they gasp, but try to silence themselves.

Keira: What the hell!

Roxi: What are you guys doing here!

Keira Z and Roxi Z look at the two and Roxi Z starts to laugh.

Roxi Z: Oh, I... I hope we’re not interrupting. Or... maybe I am, I mean...

Keira Z Slaps Roxi Z’s torso.

Keira Z: Enough. Behave yourself.

Roxi Z: Party pooper.

Roxi: What are you doing here!

Roxi Z: We’re bored, that’s what!

Roxi and Keira try and shush Roxi Z to keep her voice down.

Roxi: There’s a kid sleeping in the bedroom across the hall way!

Keira Z: Sorry. Look, we’re just here to ask you if it’s cool that we take one of your patrols.

Roxi: Why?

Keira Z: Look, my wife is restless, we need to have some kind of use out here. We’re tired of sitting around and waiting.

Roxi Z: I mean, we can only wait for Jean for so long. It’s been too long anyways.

Keira lowers her eyes at Roxi Z

Keira: What did she tell you?

Roxi Z: I’m mean, that she would try and help us. When somebody that fine talk to you, you listen.

Keira is very annoyed at this.

Keira: You better not mess with her.

Roxi Z: I’ve done a lot more than that, you’re a little late.

Keira: What?!

Keira Z: Okay, calm down everybody.

Keira Z eyes Roxi Z.

Keira Z: Especially you.

Roxi Z frowns.

Keira Z: We figured we’d ask permission, we’ve just been cooped up and nobody knows how to get us home. We figured we might as well try and help where we can.

Roxi: I don’t know if that’s a good idea.

Roxi Z sucks her teeth and almost pouts.

Roxi: Look, both Keira and I are targets, people are out trying to get us, and I’d hate that one of you would end up getting hurt because of it.

Roxi Z: We’re superheroes too! We’re not helpless. You’re just like my wife, never trying to have any fun!

Keira turns to Roxi

Keira: Am I like that?

Roxi: Look, the best thing for you guys to do, is too stay out of the limelight. You don’t need to fight our battles. That’s all there is to it.

Keira Z: I see your point, but the fact is, there’s really only one of you guys now. You’re Keira isn’t fighting anymore. Why not at least have numbers.

Keira: I needed some time. I’m... just... having some trouble.

Keira Z: Exactly.

Roxi Z: I mean, after you guys just did what you, I can see how you don’t have the energy.

Keira: … Get out.

Keira Z: Knock it off, Rox. Look, the offer is there, if you ever need it.

Roxi: We appreciate it. But for now, I still say the answer is no.

Roxi Z again pouts and turns and puts a hand of Keira Z’s shoulder.

Roxi Z: I think we’re done here.

With that, the two doubles disappear.

Roxi: Ay yay yay.

Keira: Seriously... I’m not like that am I?

The scene fades on that.

------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at one of the houses near GUILD HQ, Roxi Z is seen getting the last of her own gear out of the box. She sighs a bit as she says

Roxi Z: This sucks!

As she says that, Keira Z comes in and hugs Roxi Z from behind

Roxi Z: I see you're happier than I am right now, Keira. Considering we're still stuck in this Hellhole!

Keira Z: We have to be patient.

Roxi Z: Patient!? How long have we been here!? I could have lost the SCW World Bombshell Championship by forfeit!

Keira Z: Well if you have any ideas on how to get back, I'm all ears.

Roxi Z: I don't. All I did was train. At this point, I should call my counterpart and ask if I can take her place in wrestling for her!

Keira Z: I doubt it.

Roxi Z: I need to wrestle! I need to fight, Blondie!

Keira Z: We have no idea what that could do. Maybe they'll allow us to go on patrol or something. Maybe they do that. And maybe Jean's onto something.

Roxi Z: Yea, a way to get into your pants. That's all Jean's ever done since she came to our universe!

Roxi Z sighs a bit

Roxi Z: I'm sorry. It's just, ever since we got here. It's been Hell. Especially the fact that the counterpart of my own wife is stronger than you

Keira Z sighs a bit, but she then says

Keira Z: Things are different around here.

Roxi Z: This is why you should have trained with me! You could have got to your blue form!

Keira Z: And by the way... Jean wants you way more than me.

Roxi Z: I know, heh. And hey... why didn’t you tell them?

Keira Z: Tell them what?

Roxi: You know... that we did a patrol while they were out of town?

Keira Z: Because we don’t need to draw attention that we don’t have to.

Roxi Z: Lame. I’m just so bored of this.

Keira Z: You’re not making things any easier.

Roxi Z: Look here, Keira. I--

All of a sudden, they see the flickering of the lights and then it goes off. The emergency lights come on as Roxi Z says

Roxi Z: Babe...Suit up. I sense something bad

Keira Z: We're not allowed!

Roxi Z: I know that! But something isn't right. The GUILD here may need our help! Suit up!

Roxi Z goes into the closet and puts on her Lady Bedlam Costume, a bit altered from the one the original Roxi wears. She looks at Keira Z and says

Roxi Z: I'm gonna check outside. Please suit up. We don't know what might happen.

Roxi Z gives Keira Z a soft kiss to reassure her

Roxi Z: One check, if it's nothing bad. I'll quickly change back, deal?

Keira Z: ... Fine.

Roxi Z smiles as she turns and rushes out. Keira Z goes and puts on her Lady Kat outfit, one that is altered from the one the original Keira wears. As Keira Z heads out, the lights go out again. A huge scream is heard as Roxi Z hears it. She rushes back as the lights come on. She sees Keira Z gone, shouting

Roxi Z: LK! LK! KEIRA!!!! DAMN IT!

Roxi Z keeps looking til she sees a note on the floor. She bends down, picking it up, bends upright, opens it as it reads

"Get the one called Kat"

Roxi Z crumbles up the note and screams. She rushes and punches up the communicator to get ahold of Vision

Roxi Z: Vision! VISION!!!!

Vision eventually comes across

Vision Um... R.. Roxi?

Roxi Z: I need your help! Keira....Keira's been kidnapped!

Vision: You're... gonna have to more specific.

Roxi Z: How? I got a note that says, "Get the one called Kat." HOW WHEN THEY KIDNAPPED HER!?

Roxi Z shows the note to Vision on the screen

Roxi Z: SEE!?

Vision: No... I meant, which Keira?

Roxi Z: MY KEIRA!

Vision: That doesn't help! There's two sets now!

Roxi screams out as she goes into her Blue Form. She then shouts out

Roxi Z: DOES THAT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, BALDY!?

Vision: Okay, Keira Z!

Roxi Z: Someone kidnapped my wife. Whoever did left a note, saying, "Get the one called Kat." How when they got her already? My Kat! My Keira!

Roxi Z begins to cry, saying

Roxi Z: It's my fault. The lights went out around the area. I thought it was something bad. I should have stayed with her. I should have listened! It's my fault!

Vision: There have been power surges all night.

Vision sighs

Vision: We'll have to contact other Roxi and Keira to figure this out.

Roxi Z: And leave me on the sidelines again? It's been like that ever since me and Keira have got to this universe! This is my fault, I want in!

Vision: It's not my call... We'll have to see what Keira and Roxi say... Roxi..

Roxi Z: Please V...Please. Let me help find my wife...

Roxi Z continues to cry

Roxi Z: She's my world, V...

Vision: I understand, But it is not my call.

Roxi Z: Let me know...

The communication ends as Roxi Z lowers down, crying. The scene fades on it

=========================

It's been a long two weeks, hasn't it?

A long two weeks since my match at Summer Xtreme against Azzy. I will admit this. I had fun with it. It didn't feel like a match. It felt like just two friends, finally going at it after two years of waiting.

Well, I hope the wait was worth it, Azzy. Thank you. Thank you for a great match, I mean it. If you ever want to dance with me again, then you know where to find me. Cause I promise you. You will ALWAYS get the best of me!

But for the time being, that's done and dusted. I have to get one thing out of the way now. The one thing that is legit bothering the HELL out of me. What is that you may ask? It's the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship!

Now, after my match. I watched the title for title match very closely. I wanted to see who would win it cause if I remember correctly, the rules did state that whoever holds two titles has to give up one of them, more so the Bombshell Internet Championship. Amber Ryan won the Bombshell Internet Championship. I know her ego will try to keep both belts, but trust me. I know the SCW Brass won't allow it.

Amber, do something good for once. Do something for once in your life and give up the one championship I have yet to win. That's all I want. Sure, I also want to beat the ever-living shit out of you for what you did to Roxi almost a year ago too. I have never forgiven you for that. Hell, I want to cripple you, end your career without a single thought! But I learned a lot since then. That would be too good for you. For now, do what's right. If you don't, then I will unleash Hell upon you.

But in order to make sure I even get close to the Bombshell Internet Championship. I have to go through one obstacle. One that has actually bothered me a little bit for a while now. Andrea Hernandez...

It's been a while, hasn't it? A long time since we met face to face in the ring. No, I don't count the time you were a ref and tried to screw me and Roxi out of the match with Crystal and Sel either. I'm talking about the last time we fought. I know, you're already saying I lost to you twice and there's no way I can still beat you, blah blah blah. I've heard it before. Not just from you, but many others. Then again, right now. You're not Alicia Lukas either.

Yes, I’m said your name, Alicia. But you know, I don’t need to continue to talk about you. I said before I don’t want to fight you anymore if you’re going to continue to act like a child, and you are still are, so yeah, I’m done with you.

Ever since you changed, you've become a total bitch. Sure, you've had some good wins under your belt and all. But your attitude hasn't got you anywhere, has it? Hell, it all changed when you lost the World Bombshell Championship! You went legit from one of the best, without a care in the world to still being one of the best....

....but whining about it!

Legit. You win some high profile matches and I do mean HIGH profile ones. Hell, you even beat Roxi. But instead of being thankful and waiting for your chance for a championship. You bitch. You bitch and bitch and BITCH about it like the world was holding you down! News Flash, honey. It is! Not cause of the SCW Brass. Not cause someone better is going after the shots you "deserve". The only one holding you down and STILL holding you down is your own damn self! Look at you! You could have been a champion again after so long! But no, you continue to whine, bitch and complain.

You're just becoming a total Karen more and more every single week and I'm sick of it!

But at least when you lose, it's rare. But when you lose. You don't put on a full drama show about it, complaining about wanting to "retire" and go completely insane. When you lose? Sure, you somewhat complain, but after you do. You dust it off and fight again. You may not respect me, but I will admit. I do respect you about that.

Now, granted, I kept calling you a Karen with how much you complained. But in all honesty, that's how you were acting this entire time. Cause trust me, calling you a complete bitch was too good. Hell, I thought you had lost all shread of composure for some time. Til I saw your tweets about your sister.

How you wanted to be there for her. Basically to protect her. I know I shouldn't have intervened like I did, considering how much we were fighting. But, for that moment. That tiny little moment, Andrea. I wanted to help. I didn't know if you wanted to listen to what I had to say or not. But I had to. You wanted to protect your sister, like how I want to protect my son. You haven't lost your humanity just yet. That's the one thing that we can compare each other to. We want to protect the most important thing in our lives.

You used to look up to my wife. You say you don't now. But in the back of my mind, in my heart, you still do. You won't show it. But you do.

But as for our match, if you think you're going to get a third win over me and continue your winning streak? No. That comes to an end.

You're on a roll, I get that. But you need to learn that all good things must come to a complete end. You'll go after a championship again someday. Maybe soon the SCW Brass will see that you finally earned it. But for now, you need to learn how to be humble. If I got to be the one to teach you that one lesson. So be it.

I tried to show you after our first match. I know you don’t want to remember, or you tried to forget, but you know what I did? Do you remember that I raised your hand? I showed you the respect you deserve and after that you went on to be the Bombshell’s champion and you know, I was happy for you. And a lot of people were happy for you, including my wife, and then... you turned your back on everyone and everything that made you and then happened, Andrea? Not a whole lot. And now, you’re sitting here with this “win streak” because you haven’t lost all year. Well, when you only wrestle 5-6 times it’s very easy to crow about a win streak.

Did you know I’m undefeated in Evansville, Indiana on Thursdays? Have been for 5 long years! It’s true! Crazy, right?! You see, anyone can talk about win streaks when the sample size is absurdly small. You have put yourself on this pedestal which is as phony as you are. It’s as lame as your jokes. It’s as hollow as a Jack O’ Lantern. Because what has come from this impressive win streak? What have you done to capitalize on this great win streak?

Nothing.

You have this win streak and you complain about people jumping ahead of you in line for title matches, and yet, for the past what 4 months, Amber has been the champion, you could have easily stepped in and said hey, I want a championship match, and yet... you remained silent. Are you afraid of Amber? Are you scared to go one on one with the World Bombshell Champion? Because I’m not. If you don’t want to jump, then get off the ladder, Andrea.

Let’s just be transparent here. You’re win streak is what you are clutching onto, because you have done nothing of significance since you lost the Bombshell’s championship. Not a thing. And now, I’m going to expose you for the fraud you really are this Sunday. Then, you can whine and complain all you want about me, like everybody else likes to do these days. It won’t matter, I’m taking that step to becoming the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion, and as an added bonus, I’m stepping over you to do it.

Andrea, get ready. Cause you're not going to stop me. You're not going to stop me from earning what is mine.

Til then...

Kisses, Keira