Author Topic: CANDY v VIOLET AMELIA HOLT - GLITTERBOMB MATCH  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
CANDY v VIOLET AMELIA HOLT - GLITTERBOMB MATCH
« on: July 05, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Candy

• View Profile
    • Candy
Re: CANDY v VIOLET AMELIA HOLT - GLITTERBOMB MATCH
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 11:05:22 PM »
Scene 1: Goodbye
When: boarding day, late morning

*The scene fades up to show the inside of Marcus and Candy's home. It was focused on the door, where Marcus stood next to the door, the baby carrier on the ground with Miss Ruby fast asleep, ready for her trip. Candy, however, was bent down to eye level with her 2 adorable pups, Fluffy the pomeranian and Hero the pomsky. She looked like she was holding in tears as she spoke to them.*

Candy: We’ll be back in one week. I promise. I wish you guys could go with me, but the meanie heads at the cruise ship said no. I tried REAAAAAAALY hard and they still said no. Normally, I just wouldn’t go. But I have a match against that meanie head Violet and I have to go. But don’t you worry. Uncle Dynamite and cousin Jayne are here for the week. You are going to have the absolute bestest time ever with them. And I’ll bring you back souvenirs.

*Fluffy and Hero tilted their heads, pouting a little, knowing that Candy was leaving for a while and taking Ruby but not them. Standing behind them were Dynamite, Marcus Cage’s tag team partner and best friend, and his son Jayne, who was roughly 15 years old. Candy gave both pooches a kiss on the forehead as she stood up, holding back tears.*

Candy: Their schedule is on the fridge, help yourselves to anything in the kitchen or pantry. The pool is running so you can use it too. Just… take good care of them?

Dynamite: Don’t worry, Candy. They are in great hands. I got their schedules. I know that you will be video calling every night at bedtime and every morning after breakfast. Everything will be fine. I have all the emergency numbers.. You guys go have fun with that insanely cute little niece of mine.

Candy: Thank you!

*She shared a hug with him, and he and Marcus as well. Candy waved goodbye to her puppies as they walked out the door and got to the car, buckling everyone in and driving off as the scene faded*

Scene 2: Boats and (Glitter) Bombs
Where: On the Cruise Ship
When: Wednesday afternoon

*The scene fades up with Candy walking down the hall of the cruise ship to her and Marcus’s chambers. She was happy with the room they got, even though it wasn’t one of the larger suites on the ship. She understood that she wasn’t a top star in SCW, and those rooms were saved for the staff and champions. Their room was still very nice. She was carrying something big in her arms as she walked down the hall… and whatever it was had been leaving a nice long trail of bright pink glitter behind her that she didn’t even notice. She got to her room and went in, at which point Marcus put his finger to his lips.*

Marcus: Shhhhh, she just fell asleep for her afternoon nap.

Candy: Awe, she’s so cute when she sleeps.

*Marcus covered Ruby up with a blanket in her bassinet and looked over to Candy. He noticed the big bag of glitter in her arms with a hole in the bottom… and the glitter trail that had followed her.*

Marcus: Uhhhh… Candy… I think you sprung a leak?

*She looked down and saw that the bag of glitter was about half empty. She pouted a bit before sitting in on the stand with the hole towards the top.*

Candy: I hope I have enough glitter to make the glitter bombs for our match.

Marcus: Uh… didn’t you make those at home this week already?

Candy: Yes. But these are backup glitter bombs. You can never have too many glitter bombs

Marcus: That’s true. I just hope they dont get mad at you for your trail of glitter.

Candy: Oh well. Everyone needs a little glitter in their life. Maybe some extra glitter will make Violet not be a meanie head anymore

Marcus: I think it’s gonna take more than some glitter.

Candy: Maybe. We’ll see!!!

*She smiles as she goes back to her glitter and the scene fades*
user posted image