Author Topic: Golden Siren  (Read 526 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Golden Siren
« on: July 02, 2021, 07:33:49 PM »
As the fourth of July slowly approaches, Charlene Kwan is sitting inside Mr. Chalmers’ office with her feet firmly placed onto his coffee table. He is finishing up a phone call with another client as Charlene is scrolling through her recent emails on her phone. She stops scrolling through her emails when her eyes land on an email from Jackson Stewart. She opens it and reads the contents of it. Her eyes widen right as Mr. Chalmers’ hangs up the phone.

Mr. Chalmers: Are you alright Ms. Kwan?

Charlene doesn’t answer the question right away as she stands up to her feet. She walks across the floor and steps to the side of Mr. Chalmers. She places her phone down in front of him. He picks it up and looks at the email. Mr. Chalmers reads it before looking over at Charlene.

Mr. Chalmers: It would appear that Mr. Stewart is just trying to goad you into something.

Charlene Kwan: That’s what I am thinking as well. He knows that I am close to gaining what I want.

Mr. Chalmers: About that…..

Charlene turns her head to look Mr. Chalmers.

Charlene Kwan: Don’t tell me you fucked this up.

A small lump drops down his throat as she drags one hand through her recently dyed dark red hair. Mr. Chalmers sits in his chair twirling his thumbs as she looks at him.

Charlene Kwan: Are you going to tell me what happened?

Mr. Chalmers: as sweat drips down his face I don’t know what happened. I received a phone call from Alonzo and he said there was a problem. Something about Dustin Holt finding out about the recent security breach.

Charlene slaps herself in the face then drags her fingers down before looking down onto the desk. She sees a letter opener sitting on top of the desk. She picks it up in her hand and looks at it.

Mr. Chalmers: gulps What are you going to do with that?

Charlene Kwan: smirks I don’t know.

Charlene continues to examine the letter opener before stepping behind Mr. Chalmers’ desk chair. She reaches her arm around his chest, pulls him back while bringing the letter opener up towards his face. She places it next to his fat cheek.

Charlene Kwan: with a slight growl in her voice I’m growing tired of hearing so many excuses from you. You made me a promise that I will have Gamer Inc in my possession before the end of the year. Are you going to be able to keep that promise?

Mr. Chalmers: coughing I promise.

Charlene Kwan: squeezes her arm tighter What did you say?

Mr. Chalmers: I PROMISE!!!

Charlene releases her grip around his throat but drags the tip of the letter opener across his cheek. A small trickle of blood drips down his cheek as she drops the letter opener onto the desk. She steps to the side of Mr. Chalmers who is frantically digging through his drawers for a bandage.

Charlene Kwan: Don’t fucking let me down Chalmers.

Mr. Chalmers nods his head nervously as Kiara comes walking into the office. Charlene and Kiara have a conversation in Japanese as Mr. Chalmers pulls up the SCW website. He looks up the new card for Climax Control.

Mr. Chalmers: Well this is interesting.

Charlene turns her head while lifting her right eyebrow. Kiara does the same but lifts her left eyebrow.

Mr. Chalmers: It would appear that Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood has booked you in a match with some golden ticket as the prize.

Charlene Kwan: What kind of bullshit is that? Does it say anything about the golden ticket?

Mr. Chalmers: shakes head No but you will be facing Seleana Zdunich.

A sinister grin forms across the lips as Kiara looks at her.

Charlene Kwan: I have been wanting competition for months. I didn’t want that stupid broad Krystal Wolfe. I didn’t want Maki. Ever since I fought Alicia Lukas, I have been hungry for someone to beat the fuck up. I was afraid that I would be relegated to facing the lowest scum on the roster. Yes, I am referring to those who act like the world is their oyster. It just makes me fucking sick knowing that my skill level is wasted at the bottom of the fucking ladder. Luckily, Mark Ward and Christian Underwood see something different inside of me. They see a potential that I’ve known I had since I first arrived on the scene as a tag team wrestler. Which is kind of funny seeing how I’m not much of a team player. Just look at my accomplishments before coming to SCW. I have held more singles championships than tag team championships. Those pale in comparison to what Seleana has accomplished in SCW. While she has all the talent in the world, she continues to play second fiddle to her obnoxious wife.

Charlene stops for a brief moment as she walks around the desk. She picks up a small statue in her hand as Mr. Chalmers is watching with bated breath.

Charlene Kwan: Seleana Zdunich is a former World and Roulette bombshell champion. We all know she only became the roulette bombshell champion because her wife placed her in a match that she never earned in the first place. How many battles and wars have you been a part of because of your wife? I’m beginning to think you are just a scapegoat for your wife to be a diabolical shitbag. Despite beating Alicia Lukas, you have yet to win a match with any significance. Ever since you lost both of your championships, you have become less relevant than Bea Barnhart and that is very hard to do in this company. I am sure you are going to mention how I haven’t won a single match in 2021. That is going to change come this Sunday.

You see while everyone is going to be celebrating the Fourth of July, I’m going to be bashing your skull into the canvas. While everyone is tossing back beer after beer, I’m going to be seeing how far your teeth will fly out of your mouth. While everyone is having a grand ole time, I’m going to be using you as my own personal springboard into superstardom. That golden ticket, whatever it may be, will be mine by the end of the night. I don’t care what you want or what those idiots in the stadium want. This is about me. This is about showing the world that Charlene Kwan is someone you should take seriously.

Charlene walks over toward the window while still holding the statue. She looks out the window as Mr. Chalmers lets out a soft sigh. Charlene lifts the statue up towards her face while looking down at it.

Charlene Kwan: I’m sure you are well aware that cats are supposed to have nine lives. I don’t believe that myth. Why? Because I have killed many cats by accident and none of them have ever come back to life. So tell me, do you have nine lives, Seleana? Or are you just someone who thinks she is a cat but is really a kitten? I don’t really care what your answer is because it’s not going to change the outcome. My skills and talent are just too much for you to handle. The Japanese Siren is going to make sure you can’t get back up. You see, I am going to target your legs and lower back. I am going to make it hard for you to fly around the ring and hard for you to lift anyone.

Once that is done, I am going to give you the biggest SLICE OF ASIA that you have ever seen. Then I am going to leave you in the center of the ring. After the bell rings, I am going to walk away with that golden ticket. As for you, I’m going to leave you RED, WHITE and BRUISED. See you on Sunday, bitch.

Charlene tosses the statue behind her back as Mr. Chalmers watches in horror. Kiara leaps and catches it before it lands on the floor. Both Kiara and Charlene are smirking as Mr. Chalmers is gripping at his chest. The scene slowly fades as Charlene continues looking out the windows with Kiara sitting on the edge of the desk.