Author Topic: First Man Up (Brayden Rp)  (Read 633 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
First Man Up (Brayden Rp)
« on: June 25, 2021, 11:57:11 PM »
February 2020
East Lansing, Michigan
Michigan State University

One month before the world would go into the harsh realities of peril due to the world wide pandemic of the Corona Virus colleges and universities were filled with nothing but students. Newly college student Brayden Matthews sat at the back of the class with his earphones on. He seemed to be in his own little world as he really wasn’t paying any attention to what the professor had to say. In his eyes global studies was a waste of his time. Brayden had preferred to learn more about his own country’s history so the fact he had to learn about everywhere besides the United States was a turn off. Sitting next to Brayden was a girl with very curly hair of Hispanic descent. The girl had a strong accent as she tried to get the boy’s attention.

“Bray…Bray…. Listen you better pay attention the professor is coming this way…”

She tried her best to get his attention. She even went as far as to crumble a piece of paper as she tossed it at him. The paper ended up hitting him in the head and in a fury he took his earphones off as he screamed at the girl.

“FOR FUCKS SAKE SOFIA WHAT’S THE ISSUE?! I AM LISTENING TO MY MUSIC!!!!”

The professor finally made her way over to Brayden. She shook her head as she placed her hands on her hips looking at him.

“Is there something you wanted to share with the entire class Mr. Matthews?! I couldn’t help but notice that you really haven’t been paying attention to my class…”

Brayden just laughed as he quickly shook her head at her.

“What is there to know about this class besides the fact that it’s super boring? I think it’s a given that in Early England you are going to go on a tangent about how Henry the 8th created the church of England because he wanted to fuck a lot of bitches and have it his way. Although if you want to be technical he called it reformation and separated from papal rule, to be honest I don’t need you to teach me anything…”

Sofia just sighs as she looks over at Brayden and shakes her head in disgust as she whispers to her.

“Please don’t say anything…”

The professor just shakes her head as she looks back at him.

“As correct as that might sound you really think you are a smart one don’t you?!”

Brayden just shrugs his shoulders.

“Actually I am pretty smart. I came into this school with an academic and athletic scholarship. 4.6 average and that’s non-weighted of course. On top of that I am pretty much the best thing the Spartans will have on third base this year. So I would say things are going really well in my favor. Now if you would excuse me I got a You Tube video to watch…”

Brayden goes to ignore the woman but the clock hits the 3:30 mark which signals the end of class. Everyone quickly leaves but the professor mentions to Brayden for him to stay. He remains in his seat and Sofia just stands up holding her books in her arms as she listens the professor speaking to him.

“Mr. Matthews obviously it looks like my class isn’t challenging you enough. You seem to think you know everything but I think I have a very special assignment for your midterm…”

“Mr. C… You can’t challenge me… There’s nothing in this class that could possibly challenge me. It doesn’t help that I am Academically, Athletically, and Amazing Awesome. I mean it’s All A’s all the time. Whatever you throw at me I am just going to ace it anyway…”

The professor rolls his eyes before he cracks a grin.

“Oh is that a fact…Well seeing as this class is focused on studies of individuals and global events. I actually want you to do some research of genealogy of somebody…”

Brayden laughs in return.

“Like I said it will be a walk in the park…”

“I want you to give me a 10 page double space essay on your own genealogy. I want to know about your background, your family, and where you come from…”

Brayden just sits there with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

“Wait… No that sounds stupid… I am not going to do that…”

“Actually you will Mr. Matthews because if you don’t I will fail you out of my class. I don’t care if you are part of a sports program or not. You always have this undying need to be challenged, and you think you know everything. So seeing as I possibly can’t challenge you I rather you write me a report on who you are and your own history. So get to writing Mr. Matthews. I expect that report in one week…”

For the first time ever in any school Brayden felt challenged as he sits up in his chair. He just sighs as he glances back at the professor.

“This is unfair… I don’t even know anything… I was adopted you idiot…”

“Well that sounds like a personal problem doesn’t it?! Anyway enjoy your weekend and who knows you might find something… You also have a great day Miss Rojas. Please don’t let Mr. Matthews get you in too much trouble. I would hate for you to let somebody like him get you in trouble. You are an amazing exchange student and I know there are big things in your future at this university…”

With that he walks away and Sofia smiles at him in return.

“Gracias Maestro Clausen… Ahem I mean bye Mister Clausen… Thank you so much…”

With that the professor leaves the classroom and it’s just Sofia and Brayden alone in the room. Brayden looks over at the Hispanic woman as he sighs in return.

“What was that about, you are really quite the kiss ass aren’t you?!”

The girl just shrugs her shoulders as she replies back to him.

“Well maybe if you paid attention to your surroundings I wouldn’t have to be…”

Brayden shrugs his shoulders as he shakes his head.

“I really don’t understand why you seem so invested in me anyway. Every single day you are always throwing stuff at me. I always catch you staring at me and it’s really annoying.”

The girl punches Brayden as hard as she can in his shoulder.

“You just don’t get it do you… Did you ever think that I have a crush on you… Did that ever dawn on you?! Or maybe you need to be shown this…”

Sofia looks at Brayden as she leans over and grabs him planting a kiss on his lips. She leaves a bit of her lipstick on his lips as she backs away looking right at him. He is taken back as he nods his head with a grin.

“Wow… I really didn’t have any idea… I… Look you are gorgeous, and I really like your accent. It’s just I have always been one to be off on my own. Nobody ever wants to be around me…”

Sofia quickly shakes her head.

“That’s not true… Why wouldn’t people want to be around you?! You are very intelligent. I can tell just by the way you answer questions in so many classes. You are always the first one to arrive and the last one to leave. You try to act like you don’t care but deep down I know you do…”

Brayden nods his head.

“Wow I guess you have been looking at me… Too be honest all of that stuff might look good on the outside but the reason why I had to try to overachieve in everything is because I felt like I was never wanted by anybody. I was adopted… What that means to me is that somebody obviously didn’t care enough about me to raise me. Why would parents wish to give up their son?! That’s why this assignment Mr. Clausen assigned is going to be hard. I do great at putting on a façade but I feel this is going to open a can of worms that I feel I am not ready to deal with. What if I come from a family of nothing?! I have parents who were a bunch of scrubs who failed at life…”

Sofia giggles in return.

“That might be true but like in that awful Star Wars movie. What if you are actually feel special?! Remember Rey… She was told that she was nothing because her parents chose to be nothing but deep down she had a famous bloodline running through her… You shouldn’t give up before you even start your journey…The possibilities are endless…”

Brayden thinks about it some more before he just sighs.

“I guess you might have a point… I really am afraid of what the future holds though… This might not end well…”

Sofia looks at Brayden before she holds him by the hand.

“You don’t have to go on this journey alone… I will help you…We will do this together. Besides what type of girlfriend would I be if I didn’t assist you?!”

Brayden is really taken back as he looks at the girl.

“Excuse me?! Look you are a beautiful girl with an amazing accent. It’s attractive but I am an introvert and…”

“Maybe it’s time to step outside of yourself? Also Bogota, Columbia… That is where I am from and if you haven’t been paying attention my name is Sofia Rojas… Yo soy su Novia… And if you don’t know what that means I just said I am your girlfriend… It’s not like you have a choice in the matter…”

Brayden just sighs as he grabs her by the hand.

“Fine… I see you aren’t going to let me have it any other way and I am not going to sit here and argue with a pretty woman either. It feels good to actually have somebody at my side. If this is the case looks like you are going to come with me to Detroit. It’s about 100 miles from here…”

Sofia’s eyes light up.

“Oh the Motor City, I know that city is big in American culture… I was told that is where a lot of cars were made and… Isn’t it the heart of some music?! Promise you will show me Motown!!!”

Brayden nods his head.

“I definitely will show you that but the reason why we have to go there is because it’s the city where I was born. We have to go to a town hall and get a copy of my birth certificate. I really haven’t looked at it and every single important document that required it my adopted parents always handled that to protect me.”

Sofia smiles squeezing his hand as tightly as she could.

“Don’t worry about it… As long as we do this with each other nothing can go wrong…Come on let’s just get going… Looks like we have a date weekend ahead of us… Detroit here we come…”

With that the newly formed couple leave the classroom as they walk out hand and hand. It is on this happy image that we fade out on them.

March 15th, 2020
Canterbury, Kent, England
World Wide Shutdown

Corona Virus was at its very beginning. The world was starting to become on the brink of chaos however for the past month Brayden could only focus on one thing. He held his birth certificate in his hands and he glanced at it glaring hard at the names written on it, Todd Stewart Williams & Christina Rose Hilton-Williams. He had hoped finding them would be difficult but as soon as he punched those names into Google everything became as clear as day, he wasn’t a nobody by any means, but in fact he was part of a great legacy. He had roots from a great dynasty where he was a third generation talent. In his head maybe that is why athletics always stood out for him. Brayden and his girlfriend had traveled to England to see his biological mother compete in person. Tonight was one of the best nights in his mother’s life. She had just won the World Championship becoming a record breaking four time Bombshell Champion. Watching her beat Roxi Johnson was impressive. Brayden stood outside the venue as his girlfriend Sofia was with him. He paced around as Sofia just shook her head at him.

“Papi… You should settle down… I know you are anxious but being worried isn’t going to solve anything…”

Brayden just sighs before shaking his head.

“What is there to be worried about?! I just don’t understand why she would give me away… Its bullshit that she gave me up in the first place! She has all of this fucking money but couldn’t take the time to raise her son…”

“Babe settle down… She was only 13 when she had you. Maybe she just wasn’t in the right mindset when she gave birth to you. She was immature and she did what she felt was best. You can’t fault her for putting you in a home and…”

Brayden quickly cuts her off as she fires back with disgust in his expression.

“I would accept that but she could make time for my twin sister. Life always seemed to involve Brittany. It’s a bunch of crap that she could keep a daughter but not appreciate her on son…”

Sofia sighs in return.

“Oh…that doesn’t sound right… We can sit here and think about everything but honestly you just need to ask her for yourself to really find out what she was thinking. We can’t answer those questions…”

As they stood there it wasn’t long until somebody came out of the venue. It was a caramel skinned woman with curly hair. It wasn’t the woman she was looking for but she definitely came close. Brittany Williams had a wicked grin on her lips as she looked at her cellphone. Brayden couldn’t help but walk over to her. Brittany looked at the boy as she gave him a dirty look.

“Is there a reason why you are in my personal space?! I don’t know what your deal is but I am married. I have a wife and you just aren’t my type…”

Brayden raised his eyes in shock as he laughed in return.

“Wait you think I am attracted to you?! You are quite the stuck up bitch aren’t you?!”

The petite woman crosses her arms as she laughs in return.

“That’s a good one. Although you shouldn’t be talking to me like that! OBVIOUSLY you don’t know who mother is or my father for that matter. If my daddy found out that a man disrespected me you would disappear from this Earth. He would probably kill your entire family to send a message that you shouldn’t talk to his princess the way you did…”

Brayden laughs in return.

“And let me guess did daddy and mommy buy you everything you want in life too?! Bet they must have paid top dollars for a college education too…”

Brittany seems disgusted as she rips him out.

“Actually I EARNED my own scholarship with my amazing softball skills. I played NCAA division 1 softball for UCLA…”

“You want a fucking cookie?!”

Brayden quickly chimes back as he continues to vent.

“I mean everything I have ever accomplished in life I had to earn on my own. I got a big scholarship to MSU for baseball and academics. It doesn’t get any better than that…”

Brittany raises her eyes in return.

“Oh a Michigan boy… That was my mom’s dream school but it’s not like it matters. It doesn’t mean shit to me… Also I don’t need my parents for anything. If you must know I am a big deal. I was a champion and I had won something called the Blast for the Past as a wrestler in this company. So I can hold my own and…”

The two siblings seem to get into a deep argument but Sofia quickly chimes in as she hugs her boyfriend before looking at the short woman.

“I am so sorry for my boyfriend’s attitude. To be honest we didn’t mean any harm. We just wanted to stand out here to eventually meet your…”

She doesn’t get a chance to finish the statement as Brayden finishes it for her as a blue haired vixen walks out from the venue.

“Mom…”

His eyes light up as Crystal is dressed in a pair of tight jeans and an anime t shirt. She is wearing a pair of eye glasses and in her hands is the World Bombshell Championship. Brittany is all smiles as she quickly hugs her mother.

“Mom… I can’t believe you beat Roxi Johnson tonight… Four time Champion!!!! Perhaps you will finally get some respect in this company…”

Crystal just sighs as she shakes her head.

“It is what it is Brittany. No matter what I do you know it will never be enough for some people…. Oh who are these two… I didn’t know you had guests…”

Brittany looks disgusted as she looks at the two.

“Mom this guy is being so rude and…”

Brayden just keeps his eyes on Crystal. He really doesn’t know what to say as his eyes never leave her for anything. He just shakes his head before he says the first thing that comes to his mind.

“Sorry… I didn’t mean to be rude… It’s just I wanted to meet you and…”

Crystal looks over at Brittany before looking over at Brayden.

“Whatever happened let me be the one to say sorry. I know my daughter can be annoying and a handful. She doesn’t mean any harm. That’s just the way she is. Sometimes she does a lot for validation but then again I always feel the need to do the same something from my childhood that’s rubbed off on her… Sorry I guess I am rambling… I don’t think I caught your name…”

Brayden takes a long deep breath. This was the woman that he had dreamed about. The woman he had been wanting to see for the longest. He however does his best to reply.

“The name is Br….”

And just like that he is cut off by his girlfriend. Sofia smiles hugging Brayden as she looks over at Crystal.

“This is my boyfriend Matthew!!!! I am Sofia and we just wanted to get a picture with you. You are our favorite wrestler and we traveled all the way out here to England from Michigan to see you wrestle…”

Crystal’s eyes light up.

“MICHIGAN?! OH MY GOD I AM FROM MICHIGAN!!!! WHAT PART ARE YOU FROM?!”

Sofia smirks.

“Well we are both college students from Michigan State University…I am an exchange student from Columbia but my boyfriend here is actually from Detroit, and he plays on the school’s baseball team…”

Crystal nods her head with a smile.

“Wow… I AM FROM DETROIT TOO… MSU was always my dream school. I had scouts looking at me to play D1 softball as a pitcher when I was a freshman. If I never got pregnant I would have had so many games under me. That was always the school I wanted to be part of… SPARTY NATION!!! At least I can live my dream through you…”

Crystal smiles as wide as possible.

“Anyway I am the one who is rambling on now… I know you paid top dollar to be here so might as well give you a photo op. You deserve it…Brittany take a photo for us…”

Brittany seems like she doesn’t want to be bothered but eventually she does what she is told. Sofia and Brayden stand next to Crystal who is holding her championship proudly. They smile for the camera as a photo is taken. Brayden is choked up as his phone is handed back to him as Crystal smiles.

“It’s about time I head back to the hotel. I thank you for being a fan and if you ever come to more shows look out for me and I will definitely reach out…”

And just like that her, and Brittany walked away. Brayden could only stare at them as they were eventually out of his sight. Sofia looks back at her boyfriend as she hugs him tightly.

“I know it was probably hard for you to meet her but in due time you will explain exactly who you are. I just cut you off because I don’t want this to be too much for you. There’s nothing wrong with taking baby steps right?!”

“Thank you Sofie… I don’t think I was ready…”

“Come on why don’t we go back to our hotel… I brought something special that I want to wear just for you…”

With that the two college students go off in their own direction as Brayden slowly turns back to take a glance at his biological mother.

On Camera
The Beginning

The camera comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of a tattooed individual. Brayden Hilton smiles as his head is in braided twists. He cracks a grin as his twin sister Brittany Williams is standing next to him. She nods her head as she looks at the camera.

“Hello all of you idiots out there… I know it has been a long time but guess who just signed up to be part of the biggest company in the entire world… That’s right it’s my twin brother Brayden. He isn’t here alone though and standing right next to him in your eyes might be the most annoying person in SCW history but I would like to think I am the best manager that will be in this company. My name is Brittany Williams, this is my brother Brayden, and together we are the descendants of…”

Brayden however cuts his sister off before shaking his head in disgust.

“To be honest I don’t think any of these fuckwits give a shit that we were created with the sperm cell of Todd Williams and the egg of Crystal Hilton. As a matter of fact that would give them a reason to hate us even more. It’s bad enough that mommy dearest knows how to draw heat like none other, and part of that is because she is her own worst enemy. She can’t decide what’s the difference between being what one would call a face or heel, boo or cheer… Everything is merged together and she expects people to just openly accept her after radical change. Honestly who gives a shit about what Crystal Hilton is doing or who she is fucking right now… Truthfully that’s not what is on my to do list of what’s important…

No… The only thing important is the simple fact that this week on Climax Control the entire world is going to witness the most amazingly gifted individual making his debut on the roster. I don’t know if it really resonated with you by now but just look at me.

I am Athletic…

I am Academic

I am Amazingly Awesome

And to be quite frank it just doesn’t get better than that. I come to this company as being a division one athlete. In other words I am already better than about the entire roster. I don’t think there’s anybody here that has what it takes to beat me. It might be me speaking out of my ass considering I haven’t had a single wrestling match yet, but seeing as some people actually have jobs here who I won’t name I know for a fact that I can easily ascend through the roster and take my rightful place at being the best of the fucking best. Point fucking blank… Now this week you all are in for a treat because the best thing to hit your television sets gets put right into motion because you get to see yours truly…”

Brayden laughs as he nods his head and continues to speak.

“I make my big debut into the industry and that alone is special. Whoever runs the website obviously doesn’t have that much respect for me because I feel insulted that I would be called a second generational talent. Actually it’s third considering my grandpa was some famous fat fuck of a luchadore in Mexico, add that in with my mother, and descending from her… Let’s COUNT IT ALL TOGETHER NICE AND SLOW SINCE SOMEBODY CAN’T DO MATH RIGHT…

FIRST…

SECOND…

THIRD GENERATIONAL TALENT…

Should I spell it slowly for you too… Maybe I shouldn’t… Even if I would be beating a dead horse into the ground considering must of you probably butcher the English language or whatever you are speaking that you have taken AS English. The fact is those three As that I shouted earlier aren’t a bunch of bullshit. It is who I am. I am a wrestler who is actually going to university at the same time while doing this thing. A man who comes into this company with a 4.6 average… non-weighed of course!

What can I say?! Everything I do is perfection and I am an overachiever. Unlike some people in this company who portrayed themselves as college students to somehow being able to win the World Championship in their first few months in this company to regressing to where they are a Roulette Champion or working the concession stands at best… Yes scrubby Sam Marlowe I am talking about you.

The truth is I am too damn good to ever regress at anything. I set the bar and I am the standard. Hell because I score so high at just about everything and all of are playing catch up I guess I am the reason why curves exists in school systems. Sometimes I have to carry some sorry ass students because they couldn’t keep up. I am bringing that same level of excellence to the ring.”

Brayden claps his hands in excitement.

“Let’s just give a round of applause for the first man up, and yet the first man to sit his ass down because it looks like Shane Borderland is coming to the plate. Now Shane I am sure you are actually good at this wrestling thing. Looking at what you have accomplished in wrestling it seems like to manage to be somewhat decent. Former Television Champion, US Champion, multiple tag team champion that all must be nice. You are a man who thinks he is the best of the best…

Bitch please… Sit your ass down… I don’t know how you think you can be the best at anything when you never held a top title. It sort of makes you look like a clown… If I claimed I was the best at something I would actually have something tangible to showcase that but from the looks of it. You just appear to be a mid-carder trying to portray himself as something he clearly isn’t… That might work and hey against the Caleb Storms of the world that might do wonders but look at me…

Double Scholarship for academics and athletics which clearly means I am a dual threat when it comes to outclassing you with my intelligence and my skill set. I am pretty sure I have what it takes to run circles around you. You have like 6 inches on me and 60 pounds on me. You would have to catch me before you can do anything and I just don’t think you can keep up.

How could you keep up with a man who’s been valedictorian?! Who is always at the top of the class and will overachieve at everything and anything?! I don’t think you can… I haven’t accomplished a single thing yet but at least I can come from a background of a mother who won 18 World Championships and a father who has won 6 In this spot. We call that ACTUAL TANGIBLE ACCOUNTS OF why I should be good… But you probably don’t get that…

Anyway you are at the plate and think you are going to swing for the fence. As you stand up to take that swing you hit it right in the ground, and being the golden glove that I know I am. I scoop that shit right out and throw that to first. First batter up, and first one down. You might be something but it won’t be at my expense especially not in my big debut. See you soon loser and I can’t wait to see who’s next…

NEXT BATTER OUT… Time to throw some people outta here and it starts with you SHANE…. Next!!!”

With that Brayden just cracks a wicked grin as he piefaces the camera and we go to elsewhere.

user posted image