Author Topic: Little Miss Muffet  (Read 531 times)

Offline Maki

• View Profile
    • Maki
Little Miss Muffet
« on: June 25, 2021, 04:30:46 PM »

We open up in a dark room, we cannot see anything for a few minutes until two bright yellow spheres come into focus. The being is darkened too until the unmistakable voice of Melissa Aki is heard.
” Little miss Muffet she sat on her tuffet, eating her curds eating and whey
Along came a spider who sat down beside her.And frightened miss Muffet away. No one backed little ol’ vessel to get the win and in so doing claim herself a shot at some big grandiose spectacle on one of your water houses but hello, she also gets a shot sooner. This has emboldened me to take charge of this incredulous entity and stare full bore at the Krystal thing. I am always open for my souls to reap and more bodies to eviscerate and the vessel gets something to love like an enfant terrible. I was so close, Krystal, so close to leaving the vessel for good and finding other vessels, maybe like you, as Melissa is very close to retiring from this coil but alas I saw your fears, I saw the way you tremble in the darkness of the morrow, as soon as my puppet won her match. You fear who is inside her, you fear the creature from the bowels of destruction, you fear when you too exit this feeble planet that I will bring you down to serve your penance for your debauched life and you would be Satan damned right about that! I am coming for you Krystal but first I have to get inside that miniscule brain of yours, then I have to rip your body apart, break those bones, hear the snaps as they yield to their rightful master. Only then, Wolfie, can I truly take your soul and it is going to be so delicious when I throw your pathetic body away like the human rubbish you undoubtedly are.”

A little water was heard drip, drip, dripping as the screams of terror came from Maki’s lips. Suddenly a light came on, holding on to the cord of the swinging lightbulb, was Daniela in the form of her vessel. We spun around and saw a naked Melissa, her hair almost strategically covering both breasts and from the waist up. They stared at each other for some time before Melissa decided on ignoring the weirdly smiling Demoness.
“Last time I was granted a match for a shot at the title on that boat that ingrate Salco robbed me off last year. It has made me wonder about the last year or so in this company. I joined because I knew this was where the greatest challenges of my life would be. I didn’t expect Amber to be so amazing in the ring and she has demonstrated it ever since she defeated me. I lost to Alicia Lukas. This I can also take as she is the premier wrestler in the world today and we are at two wins a piece. Then came the slump, the mini revival, the slump again, the surgeries, the renaissance, the slump and now I have won and booked myself not one but two shots at the Roulette championship and you know I will not need two chances. It is finally time I won gold here, after all, despite the rollercoaster of a year, I am still, and always will be, the best signing this company ever made. You might mock me for this and maybe you have a point but I do not care about wins and losses. They are part of the game we play and I am not bothered about Krystal flubbing Wolfe.  This is a retard of the highest order, she is El Moronico. Look at this chick, I mean, just look at her. Does she stack up to the most over woman in the world of wrestling? Does she have the fiercest kick in the world and has she ever been called a superstar or the best there is in the entire business? No and neither have I but I digress…wait I WAS called both of those things. Yay for me and sucks to be you Krystal. Are you ready to lay your body down and die for that championship? . A warrior has to always be ready for the next battle, and fight it with everything they have, knowing it could be their last."
Daniela was now swinging from the light bulb. It was weird sometimes what these demons would do for attention much like Krystal. Both cut from the same narcissistic cloth. Both having something missing from their lives that attention good or bad is all that matters to them much like almost any woman child on the internet these days.
“Tell me Krystal, are you loyal to your friends? Do you care what is happening to them in  their lives? I know just who you stick to like shit on a stick. Getting the rub from them to elevate yourself but truly you really should have chosen better. It will crumble, all of your friendships, all of your loved ones ready to stab you in the back at a moment’s notice because you hold what they want – that Roulette title. How do I know this? Because I been there done that and bought the Spurs shirt. I will not regale you with my many titles and victories because they are in the past and I always live in the moment but be sure you know who to trust especially after I rip that belt from your dead cold hands, then you will see the cockroaches scramble for the next best thing and I aint saying that is me, flub no. I eat cockroaches for breakfast! Vegan ones obvs.

Do you even comprehend what we are? The symbiosis of demon and human, living in one structure ready to take slice through whoever comes our way. I am sure you are criticizing me and hell I could care less. I have been through hell and back, had many depressive episodes and almost killed my better half when I was manic so little ol’ you are nothing in comparison and you will see why I am so obnoxiously superior to you in every conceivable way. I look forward to eliminating you and freeing that title from your tyranny. I have seen you decorated and adored for doing what exactly? Winning one title? Is this to be your claim to fame once I have claimed it as my own?  You are nothing but a never-was who time after time gets opportunities you do not deserve despite failure after failure after failure. You do have some wits about you and you do have your moments where deep down there is a good wrestler there with a foundation but like so many other before you, when your gun is trained at the enemy you falter, you pause and that is when I strike, knocking that gun out of your hands and darkness becomes your friend.

This might be short and sweet but I do not need a myriad of words to convey what I need and want to say. I am the one who will end your reign you were unfit for and win my very first championship in Sin City. I know, you may think, it’s the famous Maki ego talking but I can back it up and the worst time to ever face me is when I am focused and this title means everything to me. I asked before if you were willing to die for it? I AM! If my life ended with my hand on that trinket, knowing I had won it from an ingrate like you who defames it every damn week, I could slip down to hell knowing I had done what I meant to do and free that beautiful title. My life is wrestling and it is ebbing away, I know that but I will not allow this disgraceful behaviour any longer.

Melissa watched as Daniela somehow disappeared on the spot and her mind wandered to other beings on her hit list.
“Bea Barnhart. Every time I face you I defeat you and yet Krystal thinks she can beat me? Crazy. Yet, I feel you may try interfering in this match and I will not abide this. You come anywhere near the ring and it is lights out for you too. I am not warning you. This is a fact! Now someone else that might want to do something to rob me off my glory is another Crystal. She who ran scared and backed out of an epic encounter with me. You come near me tonight and I will rip that fake face off your skull. You want to stay quiet and not say anything to me then fine. We can go our separate ways but one day before I retire I will gladly take the collagen out of your fucking lips! That’s all. Be gone.
The lightbulb carried on swinging and then went out to complete darkness.