Author Topic: “The Honeymoon Period is Over!”  (Read 654 times)

Offline Krystal Wolfe

• View Profile
“The Honeymoon Period is Over!”
« on: June 21, 2021, 07:35:12 AM »
Krystal’s first match as champion didn’t go as planned, yes she won the match over Bella Madison but only after Mercedes Vargas got involved and cost Bella the match by attacking Krystal giving the Aussie the DQ Win, Krystal went on to offer Bella a rematch at any time and sweetened the deal by offering to put the SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship on the line against her but with Summer XXXTreme and the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match between her, Maki and Bea Barnhart right around the corner, she might eat her words.

In fact, there was a chance that she might eat those words sooner as this week at Climax Control 304 was the show where Krystal’s first defence was set to take place and her challenger was none other than Maki, one of the women scheduled to challenge her at Summer XXXTreme IX! Even if Krystal lost, it didn’t mean that she was out of the title picture, it just meant that she would enter Summer XXXTreme IX as the challenger for Maki’s title! And Krystal had joined commentary for Maki’s last match, a Triple Threat Match against Candy and Char Kwan that she won! But Krystal wasn’t about to give up the title without a fight, can Krystal retain the title?

Backstage at Climax Control 302, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 13th of June 2021 23:00pm

It wasn’t meant to be this way.

It was the week of my first match as Bombshell Roulette Champion where I was competing in a non-title match against Bella Madison in the opening match and like I said, it was non-title, but I was treating it like it was a title match, and after a great match between me and Bella I had it well in hand.

And then Mercedes Vargas came out and struck me, resulting in a DQ win for me.

Bella then took the fight right to Mercedes and I was ready to join in the fray, why? Because I didn’t want to win my first match as champion that way! Bella would get her revenge later in the night by costing Mercedes the King Vinnie Battle Royal but that was out of my hands, and I had a lot to think about.

“Still fuming over the result of the opener, right?” Makayla asked over the FaceTime call as I sat in my car, my girlfriend knew me all too well as I was calling her to avoid a possible road rage incident on the way back home. “Do you know what you’re doing next week?”

“I’m not booked if that’s what you’re asking.” I responded as I shook my head. “Jessie’s facing Vargas in a Street Fight, Caleb’s got Lincoln Daniels in a Roulette Qualifier for the Ultimate X Over the Pool match at Summer XXXTreme IX but aside from that? Not a lot’s happening among my circle of friends this week.”

“Well, if they are holding qualifying matches for the men, it’s a safe bet that they are doing the same for the women, right?” Makayla asked and I nodded.

“Yeah, Triple Threat Match between Bea Barnhart, Candy and Char Kwan, I know who I’m rooting for in that match.” I added as I leaned back in the driver’s seat. “Maki has already qualified for the match, don’t ask me how but I guess that Triple Threat Match from last week was a stealth qualifier or something.”

“Aside from the fact that Candy and Char Kwan are getting second chances to qualify if that’s true.” Makayla pointed out and I had to admit that she had a point. “Which didn’t happen in the last cycle, Candy and Bea got one chance at joining you and Royal……...err I mean Faith Simpson at Into the Void X, same goes for Mercedes Vargas and Bella Madison.”

“Maybe they meant to hold qualifying matches earlier, but those plans got derailed by the Queen and King for a Day shows?” I offered with a shrug as that was the best answer I could come up with. “By the way, are you serious about getting a dog?”

“We both love dogs Charlotte, besides whilst you were at Climax Control, I was researching dog breeders in the Las Vegas area.” Makayla responded with a grin, and I sighed in response. “It’ll take some time but as long as this pandemic is going on, we’re stuck in Vegas for the foreseeable future.”

“And that would make looking after the pupper a lot easier in the short term.” I sighed in response before letting out a deep breath. “We’ll talk more about this in the morning, I know I said that Athena’s a lovely dog, but German Shepherds are high maintenance.”

“I grew up around big dogs, I know what they are like.” Makayla nodded before she went to hang up. “See you when you get back babe.”

“See you.” I responded before we hung up on each other, now that I had calmed down significantly, I started the car engine and started to drive off as “In the Middle of the Night” by Within Temptation started playing. “If I ever snap because of all the bullshit going on in my SCW career, this will be my new theme song.” I muttered to myself before I pulled out of the arena.

Backstage at Climax Control 303, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 20th of June 2021, 18:00pm

That didn’t end the way I thought it would,

Going into that Triple Threat Qualifier, I had pegged either Candy or Char as the winners of that match but instead, Bea Barnhart pinned them both to pick up the win, at least I know who my first challengers are, assuming the bosses don’t do with my idea to defend the title against Bella Madison next week.

And I’m sure Char Kwan will have something to say about how she lost the Triple Threat Match, Candy? Nah, she’s too sweet and innocent to hold a grudge over losing a match like that.

“Bea Barnhart and Maki are my first challengers.” I muttered to myself as I watched the Street Fight between Jessie and Mercedes which was just as brutal as I expected. “Now all I need to do is to make it to Summer XXXTreme IX.”

“Krystal?” I looked up and saw a stage hand handing me the card for next week’s show and I took it from him, after I mouthed the word “thanks” to him he ran off.

“Shane Borderland vs. Brayden Hilton, when was the last time SCW had a double debut match?” I wondered to myself before the second match caught my eye. “Bella vs. Violet with Mercedes on commentary, guess that means the bosses didn’t go for my idea, still the fact that this match will impact the Summer XXXTreme Card either way makes it a must watch.” I muttered to myself before going over the rest of the card.

And it was then that I saw it. “Your first defence has been scheduled?” I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard Ari’s voice before I looked up and saw the younger Go Gym Graduate. “And it’s against Maki.”

“I just find it amusing that history is repeating itself.” I commented with a shrug before Ari sat next to me, “Jessie got a title shot at the Roulette Title at the Go Home Show for Summer XXXTreme VIII which would’ve meant that she going to enter the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match as either Champion or Challenger, we both know how that ended since Seleana didn’t lose the title until her match against Johanna Krieger but still.”

“At least Maki didn’t attack you to get the title shot this time.” Ari responded half-jokingly and I gave her an amused yet annoyed look. “Actually no, Jessie cost Seleana a Triple Threat Match to get her attention, didn’t she?”

“Yep, against Maki and Amber, it was non-title because otherwise? Amber’s first title would’ve been the Bombshell Roulette Title.” I added before adjusting the title over my shoulder. “Maki took the submission loss in that match, hopefully that’ll be a sign of things to come for our title match.”

“And you know Bea will be watching the match closely.” Ari nodded as the Street Fight ended with Mercedes winning after a Modified Black Rose Overdrive in the men’s bathroom. “When was the last time a catfight ended in the men’s bathroom?”

“Probably on some extremely specific Only Fans kink page.” I joked with a shrug as the camera cut to another part of the arena. “Seriously, Jessie will be feeling that for the next week at least.”

“Yeah, at least.” Ari winced once she realized that I was right. “Guess she took Jessie’s comments about her age to heart, then again Mercedes was wrestling when we were in diapers.”

“Feels that way at least.” I sighed before taking a sip from my drink. “I’m going to be training extra hard at the Go Gym next week, I don’t want to fall into the same trap that so many of my contemporaries have fallen into.”

“Losing the title on the first defence?” Ari asked and I nodded to confirm that that was what I meant. “And prove certain people like Andrea wrong.”

“That idiot doesn’t know what she’s talking about and isn’t half as great as she thinks she is.” I scoffed before taking a sip from my drink. “And I look forward to shutting her up!”

“And I look forward to watching you do just that!” Ari nodded before we shared a toast.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 21st of June 2021, 16:00pm

This is going to be a wild week.

The rest of the night at Climax Control 303 went off without a hitch, Brother David Shepherd picked up the win over Mac Bane in non-title action (ugh) and Myra Rivers pinned Christina Rose in the Main Event even after Amber Ryan tried to cost her the match by eyeing up the Bombshell Internet Championship within eyesight of Myra but that ended about as well as you’d expect! The match between Myra and Amber that’ll inevitably end with either of them vacating the Internet Title was scheduled for Summer XXXTreme as was my first title defence.

At least I don’t have to worry about vacating a title after winning my match.

But yeah, as Makayla said two weeks ago, we’re getting a dog! We’ve already decided on getting a large dog and the only issue is, what breed to get.

“German Shepherds are fiercely loyal.” I commented as I looked up the dog breed on my regular computer. “And are one of the most intelligent dogs around.”

“Yeah, but Labradors have just as much intelligence, without any of the aggression.” Makayla pointed out as she looked up her dog breed on her phone. “Besides, you love Caleb’s dog.”

“Lemmy? Yeah, he’s a great dog.” I admitted as I glanced over at my girlfriend. “Off course, the thing with Labradors is the fact that there are three different colour variations to choose from.”

“Black, Golden and Chocolate, Lemmy’s a Golden Lab, right?” Makayla asked and I nodded in response. “Maybe we should get one of the other variants.”

“From what I read, there can be multiple variants in the same litter, Katie said that Lemmy’s litter included a couple of Black Lab puppies.” I responded with a shrug as I searched the internet. “Either way, we should do some more research on this.”

“Definitely, won’t do the doggo much good if we go into this without a clue.” Makayla nodded in agreement before she walked up to me and kissed me on the cheek. “And we’ll have to figure out how we’re going to work around SCW’s schedule once they start touring again.”

“I don’t see the current schedule of keeping everything confined to Vegas ending anytime soon.” I responded with a shrug before I started searching again. “Not that I’m complaining since it makes streaming a lot easier.”

“If you want to drag your gaming PC on the road with you, I’ll be happy to help.” Makayla responded with a grin as she sat next to me. “And your other equipment off course.”

“I was about to say, I can’t really stream without my mic, webcam or capture card!” I responded with a grin before kissing Makayla.

Krystal’s home, Las Vegas Nevada
Monday the 21st of June 2021, 18:00pm

*Promo time*

Well, I guess the honeymoon period is over.

“When the qualifying matches for the Ultimate X Over the Pool Matches at Summer XXXTreme IX were announced last week I was like “all right, my first defence will be at Summer XXXTreme IX and it’s against Maki and the winner of Bea Barnhart vs. Candy vs. Char Kwan” and well, I was half right, my first title defence on PPV will be at Summer XXXTreme IX against Maki and Bea Barnhart but my first title defence in general is this Sunday at Climax Control 304 and what do you know? Maki has jumped to the front of the que!”

This will be good.

“This is our first one on one match Maki but I have seen you in action before, namely at Climax Control 301 when I joined commentary for your Triple Threat Match against Candy and Char Kwan which, credit where it’s due, you won after roundhouse, or Makihouse, kicking Char’s head into the cheap seats after she had already taken out Candy, throw in the fact that that was apparently a stealth qualifier for the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match and well it seemed to set us on a collision course.”

I added as I shook my head.

“Maki, when you won that Triple Threat Match, I said that I was looking forward to your challenge whenever that would be , well, we know when that’ll be now and it seems that history is repeating itself at Summer XXXTreme IX because last year, Jessie Salco challenged Seleana Zdunich at both the go home show and in the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match which also featured you and Keira Fisher, that didn’t end so well for you or Jessie, did it?”

Off course it didn’t.

“You know what they say about those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it, well Maki for the second year in a row you are in the Ultimate X Over the Pool Match for the Bombshell Roulette Championship and you’re getting a title shot just a few weeks before the show, will history repeat itself? Will you get simultaneously eliminated by Bea thus opening the door for me to win the match and retain the title in my second defence? And no, I didn’t stutter, I did say second defence because I have no intention of losing this title on my first defence!”

Stop me if you heard this before.

“I realize that this is something of a cliché but my first defence against Maki won’t be my last! How many new champions have said a variation of those exact words only to fail at the first hurdle since SCW? Way too many for even Mercedes Vargas to list! But occasionally, there’s one new champion that makes good on that promise! Myra Rivers has held the Bombshell Internet Title for over a year now and finds herself in a title vs title match against Amber Ryan at Summer XXXTreme IX, am I saying that I’ll hold this title for that long? No because you never know what could happen between now and Summer XXXTreme X but what I will say is that I am going to hold onto this well past the first defence and Maki? I know you’ll give me a hell of a fight, but the thing is Maki? I can give just as much as I can take!”

Actions speak louder than words.

“At the same time, I know what could happen, Bea Barnhart has eye on this match like a hawk and if my last match is anything to go by, she’ll likely try to interfere in the match! Only real question is, will she attack me and cost you the match Maki? Or will my winning streak end on a Disqualification? Or will the Roulette Wheel stop on a stipulation that means that Bea’s interference won’t end in a disqualification for either of us? Either way, we had better keep an eye out for Bill Barnhart’s hot wife!”

Seriously, how did he get her to date him, let alone marry him?

“But at the end of the day, she won’t matter until Summer XXXTreme IX because this match is between the two of us with my title on the line, I won’t lie and say that I’m not nervous heading into my first defence in general and not just for the Bombshell Roulette Championship, but I’ve been training for this since I won the title at Into the Void X! Not this specific match because, obviously, I didn’t know that this match was going to happen until this past week on Climax Control 303, but I knew my first defence was an inevitability, it was just a question of who that defence was against and well, it seems we were destined to face off ever since you win that Triple Threat Match!”

It’s that simple.

“It’s one thing to be a new champion heading into their first defence but it’s an entirely different thing to be a new champion heading into their defence of their very first title reign in SCW! At Climax Control 301 I promised that I will fight anyone for this title and Maki and Bea Barnhart just happen to be the first won in my path to holding this title for as long as possible! Maki’s getting a sneak preview of the fight I’ll bring at Summer XXXTreme IX to keep my title and this week will be the first of many title defences!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“The Honeymoon Period is over, and now I have to defend the title for the first time! I’ve had this title for a long time and well, my first defence was bound to come sooner or later! To put it in perspective, this is my fifth week as Bombshell Roulette Champion, and I will do everything in my power to not make it my last! Maki, I don’t know what you did to jump ahead of the que and get this title match but by the end of the night, Maki will wish that she had waited until Summer XXXTreme IX where I’ll defend the title against her and Bea Barnhart but before that match, I will bring her down with the Down Under Thunderbomb courtesy of “Down Under Thunder” Krystal Wolfe, your reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion, long may I reign!”

I went to start my stream as the scene fades.