Author Topic: The Siren sings  (Read 532 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
The Siren sings
« on: June 18, 2021, 07:22:12 PM »
A dark cloud
Southern California
Off Camera

It’s a pretty day in Southern California as Charlene Kwan is standing at the edge of a pier. Her hands are holding a pair of binoculars. Off in the distance, Heather Bishop is just making her way onto the beach with Charlie Ingraham. Heather is the best friend of Sandra Holt and Charlie used to be a friend of Charlene. They are just enjoying a nice day on the beach but Charlene knows better. Charlene feels that Heather is trying to butter Charlie up for something before breaking his heart. As Charlene looks through her binoculars, an orange haired man steps behind her.

“What are you doing?” the man asks as it causes Charlene to jump a little. “What the fuck Spencer?” she questions him while placing a hand over her chest. Spencer Gosling, one of Charlene’s friends, motions at the binoculars in her hand and the sketchy placement. “Jack called me the other day and told me you have been acting strange. I thought he was just trying to prank me,” Spencer tells her as Charlene just shrugs her shoulders.

“I have no clue on what you are talking about,” Charlene lies while sliding her binoculars around her neck. Spencer watches her then points at the binoculars. “You are clearly up to something,” he points out as Charlene looks at him. “Why do you even care?” she asks him. Spencer is taken aback by the question as he just looks at her. “I don’t know what is going on with you but you haven’t been the same since you left Gamer Inc,” he answers. The moment he mentions Gamer Inc, a very bitter look appears on her face. “How dare you?” she questions him. “What?” he asks with his hands held up at a 45 degree angle.

“You know damn well what happened between me and that cesspool,” she fires back as Spencer is still a little dumbfounded. Charlene’s nostrils are starting to flare as Spencer tilts his head back a bit. “I have no idea what you are talking about Char. The guys and I were caught off guard when you abruptly left without saying a word,” Spencer says as Charlene looks at him. She shakes her head while looking back towards the spot where Heather and Charlie were positioned.

“Fuck,” she says out loud as Spencer lifts his right eyebrow up. “What?” he asks. “Nothing,” she huffs while shaking her head. Her nostrils continue to flare as Spencer places his hand on her left shoulder. Charlene looks at this gesture then slams her elbow directly into his ribcage. Spencer immediately drops to a knee as Charlene seems proud of herself.

“Don’t fucking touch me again,” she warns him while walking away without drawing any attention to them. Spencer is coughing while trying to gather his breath. Charlie and Heather come sprinting down the pier as Spencer finally works his way onto the bench next to him. “Spenc, are you okay man?” Charlie asks him while placing his hand on his back. Heather kneels down beside him as Spencer continues to cough. “Charlene,” he utters out as Charlie looks around. He doesn’t see her. “I didn’t see her,” he tells him. Spencer takes a deep breath while standing up to his feet. Both Heather and Charlie look at him as fear creeps across his eyes. “Trouble is brewing,” he tells them as they walk off the pier with each of them holding up Spencer. Charlene is watching from a distance as her lips curl into a very mean scowl. “I will get my revenge,” she states to herself while ducking into the crowd of people.

Leaving the Airport
Las Vegas, Nevada
Off camera

It had been a few months since Charlene Kwan had made an appearance in Sam’s Town. When her plane landed a couple hours ago, Mr. Chalmers made sure to meet her outside of the airport. He had a private limousine waiting for her with him sitting inside of it. Charlene steps out of the airport dragging her luggage behind her as the driver greets her first.

“Good day Ms. Kwan,” the driver says with a slight tilt of his head.

“Where’s Mr. Chalmers?” she quickly asks while completely ignoring the elderly man.

“He is right here,” the driver answers while opening the rear passenger door. Char shakes her head before stepping into the car. Once she is inside, her eyes meet Mr. Chalmers who is holding a clipboard.

“Hello Ms. Kwan, how was your flight?” Mr. Chalmers asks her.

“It was boring as hell,” she answers.

Mr. Chalmers smirks at the comment as he picks up a tall glass and pours some sparkling cider. He hands it to her. She takes it into her hand and sips on the contents.

“Where is Kiara?” Charlene asks him as he smiles.

“She is waiting for you at the location for your promotional video,” he tells her. Char looks at him.

“Do I really need to talk about the uselessness of Bea Barnhart?” asks Charlene as Mr. Chalmers nods his head.

“Unfortunately, you will have to talk about her. You also will be talking about Candy as well,” Mr. Chalmers answers. Char rolls her eyes while leaning against the seat. Mr. Chalmers pulls out his cell phone as it silently rings.

“Who is it?” asks Charlene.

Mr. Chalmers looks at the caller id. “It’s Vidal,” he tells her. A slight smirk forms across her lips as Mr. Chalmers answers the phone. Vidal Sanchez was hired to investigate Gamer Inc after being hired by Mr. Chalmers. Charlene allows him to talk as she just watches the scenery move past them as the limousine moves down the road.

Sam’s Town
Las Vegas
On Camera

Several hours have passed as Charlene is standing in the park next to Sam’s Town. She is watching the ring crew setting up the ring for Climax Control. She notices a poster for Summer XXXtreme as her eyes narrow in on the possible chance for her to be included in her first match on this card. As she is looking at the poster, her good friend Kiara slips the Climax Control card into her hand as her eyes nearly roll back into her head.

”Is this some kind of joke? Have I really fallen that far down the ladder that I have to face the biggest mouth on the roster? How did I go from testing my skills against Alicia Lukas and becoming an eyelash away from becoming the Queen for a day to having to fight for my chance to get a title shot? What has Bea Barnhart even done to deserve a match like this? I mean how many opportunities did she get at the bombshell roulette championship. How many times did she squander them all because she wrote checks her ass couldn’t cash?

Summer XXXtreme is the biggest party of the summer. Do I plan on being there? You better fucking believe it. How will I do it? I am going to blow right through two women on my way to getting my second chance at the Bombshell Roulette Championship. I am well aware that everyone is going to hone in on my abysmal win loss record. I swear that is the only thing people can talk about when it comes to me. Bea Barnhart has no real room to talk since she couldn’t win a championship without her husband. On her own, she is pathetic. Let’s be honest, Bea Barnhart is just a giant copycat with no true skill. I mean every time she is in a match it either becomes a snoozefest or it’s just a total annihilation.

In fact, I don’t remember the last time Bea Barnhart even won a match by herself. I almost forgot she was on the roster.”

Char takes a minute to catch her breath as Kiara is talking to her in Japanese. Char responds to her while laughing.

”I am surprised Candy was given this opportunity. Didn’t she just get a shot at Myra Rivers? Candy has been relevant for quite some time. I do know she was a very good Roulette Champion. In fact, I do believe she beat Bea Barnhart during one of her successful defenses. Ever since she dropped the belt, Candy has been floating like a cloud with no clear direction. I do feel that she will be the one who will give me a proper fight in this match. I’m not expecting much since she lives in a fantasy land filled with rainbows and unicorns. I will take extra pleasure in kicking your head off.

Let’s face it, you have three former champions in this match. I am a former SCW Mixed tag team champion with a seventy day title reign. You have Candy who is a former Roulette champion. Then you have Bea just lost the SCW Mixed tag team championships. I am looking forward to snapping Bea like a fucking twig. I am looking forward to giving Candy a strong dose of reality.

I can hear Bea now talking about how she is the most dominant female in this match. Which is a false statement. She gets dominated more than the Miami Dolphins. I mean think about it. Bea Barnhart is the epitome of someone who talks a big game but can’t back it up. I’m sure she is going to say that I’m not a tough competitor. Well, then I guess she should really talk to people like Courtney Pierce and Alicia Lukas. They will tell you differently. In fact, didn’t Courtney beat you? That’s got to be embarrassing. The fact you can’t beat someone that I did.

That’s the beauty of a triple threat match. I can literally pick and choose on who I want to break. I am bound and determined to get my hands on that dumb bitch Krystal Wolfe. This is my way of doing it. The fact that Johanna Kreiger cheated to retain her championship because she couldn’t handle what I was throwing at her. Is it solid evidence that there is someone who doesn’t want me to succeed? I will break through that glass ceiling. I will smash everyone in my way to getting what I want.

That Roulette Championship is what I want. I am willing to do whatever it takes to get it. Even if that means leaving two dumb fucks in a pool of their own blood. The Japanese Siren will sing a song. The Asian Assassin will slice and dice you fools. Then the South Korean Dragon will soar high above the clouds. No one is safe.”