Author Topic: Motive  (Read 531 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Motive
« on: June 04, 2021, 11:58:16 PM »
Into The Void was a financial success for Sin City Wrestling as a whole. Mark Ward and Christian Underwood knew that the Queen for a day match would draw most of the crowds. The hours following Alicia Lukas winning the match, Charlene Kwan had slipped out of the arena without anyone seeing her. Mr. Chalmers and everyone in her camp have been silent. When Climax Control was announced, Mr. Chalmers shook his head after reading the type of match his client would be competing in on the show.

“Is this some kind of a joke?” Mr. Chalmers questions with his eyes pointed down towards the copy of the card in his hand. A small bead of sweat slowly begins to drip down his face. “What’s the problem?” a voice speaks out amongst the silence. Mr. Chalmers scans the room as a beautiful woman with dark red hair perks her head up while Charlene remains out of the room. “It would appear that Ms. Kwan will be in a triple threat match against two women with a history,” Mr. Chalmers responds as the woman pushes herself up to her feet.

“I see two more bodies to be left in Char’s wake,” the woman says in a very dark tone with a sinister grin forming across her lips. The same kind of grin shows on Mr. Chalmer’s lips. “I’m not worried about them. I’m worried that Ms. Kwan will not be happy,” Mr. Chalmers states as the young woman nods her head as she returns to her chair over in the corner.

Off camera

Mr. Chalmers continues to read the card over as the scene shifts to the inside of Char’s home in Walnut Creek, California. The dark purple haired warrior was sitting on her back porch. She was enjoying the summer sun while wearing dark sunglasses over her eyes. “This is just perfect,” Char tells herself while leaning her head back against the deck chair. As she was enjoying the sun, a deep green colored pick up truck pulled into the driveway. The engine cuts out as Jackson Stewart steps out of the truck. “I’m going to give her one more chance,” he says over the phone. Jackson listens to the other person while nodding his head. “I will be careful,” he assures the person on the phone before hanging up.

“Excuse me,” a voice calls out as Jackson turns his head to see an elderly woman crossing the street. “Hello,” he responds back as the woman gets closer. “Young man, I would be careful,” she warns him. Jackson couldn’t help but chuckle as he walked up to the door. The elderly woman throws her arms into the air as Jackson lets out a deep breath. He opens the door and enters the house. “Char,” he calls out while closing the door behind him. He walks through the house before noticing his best friend on her back patio.

“No wonder she couldn’t hear me,” he says to himself while walking towards the back door. He opens it as Char turns her head to see him. “What the fuck?” she questions while sitting up. Her purple hair draped across her shoulder as Jackson held up his hands. “I just came to talk,” Jackson answers as she stands up to her feet. “Talk? Look, I don’t need your friendship anymore. I’m done with everyone treating me like shit,” Char tells him while narrowing her eyes.

Jackson takes another deep breath while shaking his head. “You don’t mean that,” he tells her. Char shakes her head as her phone goes off in her pocket. “Get out,” she shouts at him.

On Camera

Climax Control 301 is the night where my luck changes. Maki and Candy have no idea what I can do inside that ring. At Into The Void, it came down to me or Alicia. I proved to the world that I’m not a joke. I proved in that match that I’m someone you need to pay attention to in this division. I’m not going to let this match slip through my fingers. So what am I going to do?

My motive for winning this match is to get myself back on track. Candy and Maki will be too busy picking up where they left off when Maki beat Candy the first time. Candy will be looking for revenge. Maki is going to be so focused on Candy that they both will forget about me.

That’s when I will take advantage. I will show the world that Charlene Kwan is going to be the one walking out with the win. The Japanese Siren is going to blow her whistle. She is going to kick the fuck out of both women. Climax Control 301 is going to be my night. I’m capable of adapting to any match you throw at me. Maki and Candy, your days are numbered.