Author Topic: SAMANTHA MARLOWE vs ANDREA HERNANDEZ  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
SAMANTHA MARLOWE vs ANDREA HERNANDEZ
« on: May 10, 2021, 10:08:24 AM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Andrea Hernandez

The Void
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 08:21:03 PM »
Almost a year later, it still sickens me to watch it. I still get that angry, bitter feeling every time my eyes look at it. This sickening, angering feeling is even more intense considering that the event is coming near again. But still, I can’t help that empty, bitter feeling in my heart every time I look at the replay from last year’s Into the Void event. June 7th, 2020 is definitely a night that I want to forget. Watching Evie Jordan beat me for the world championship for what seems like the hundredth time has me clawing at my lap as I am doing everything that I can to keep my composure.

“Are you over it?” I could hear the voice of Angelica Romero, my media correspondent, from behind. She sits next to me on the couch, tape recorder and all. I didn’t mind her presence because I figured it was nice to at least let out some harbored feelings. I didn’t answer her right away. At least, I didn’t answer her until the final pinfall was made and I had to endure the disgusting, embarrassing feeling of watching Evie Jordan celebrate.

“Are you over it?” she asked me again.

“No…” I said without hesitation as the broadcast faded. “...and to be honest with you, I strongly doubt that I ever will.”

“It certainly didn’t help that going into that match, Evie was cruel, mean and pathetic toward you, expressing her insecurities toward you every step of the way and spending so much time slandering you with nonsense that was so outrageous you had a legitimate reason to take her to court for all of it. Losing the title to someone like that must’ve hurt worst of all.”

I merely chuckled at the notion.

“Angelica, that’s not true. I mean it hurt to lose the title to her, but it wasn’t the most painful thing. Like I’m going to give someone that is completely irrelevant that kind of power over me. I’m not bitter because of HEr because SHE is NOT worth being bitter over. She always was, and always will be, a vacuous, irrelevant, shell of a human being. But you know what I am more bitter about? The fact that I lost the title too damn soon. The fact that it was over too fast. The fact that afterward, I went on a Sam Marlowe-level slump that whole summer. The fact that no matter how much I win and how much I DOMINATE, I STILL don’t get the opportunities that  SAM MARLOWE gets handed every single month. That’s what I’m bitter about…”

“What do you think went wrong last year at Into the Void?”

“I was too damn nice…” I admitted without hesitation. “I was too much of a sweetheart basking in the glory of my family legacy. Instead of dominating the division like I should have and putting my stamp on it, I was just ‘happy to be a world champion’. Any Bombshell with enough talent, even someone like Bella Madison for god’s sake, would’ve taken advantage of that. I tried to focus too hard on being respectful to a division that didn’t appreciate me and tried too hard to do what is right by a family legacy that is too hypocritical. I was too focused on wanting to add to the prestigious legacy of the Bombshell division and making it all about that when it should’ve been all about ME! That’s what went wrong. I’ve been chomping at the bit to show how much I’ve learned from my mistakes, but SCW continues to keep me in the dark!”

“How do you plan on doing things differently?” she asked me.

“Simple. NOT be a Sam Marlowe.” I said with a scoff. “Screw this division. Screw the history and the prestige of it. I don’t give a damn about that anymore. I could give two fucks about this division or anyone in the past that has paved the way. I don’t need someone like Amy, Vixen, Odette, or insert-over-the-hill-bombshell-that-is-no-longer here to pave the way for me. I pave MY OWN way! I SPIT on the legacies of the Roxis and the Marlowes of the world. It’s about MY legacy… it’s about making MY history…”

“And do you think beating Sam is going to be…”

I cleared my throat, cutting Angelica off.

“I want to take a break from answering questions for a moment…”

“Alright…” she said with confidence, not bothered by what I just said. She respectfully gets up and walks away from me for a moment, leaving me to my own thoughts.

“I still feel that void within me…” I admitted with anger. “...and I don’t know when that feeling will stop…”

April 20, 2021

A couple of days after my victory over Ruby Steele, I was sitting on a bench in my backyard thinking about that victory. Beating the Blast from the Past winner on the women’s side was no small feat, but for whatever reason, when I thought about that victory, I wasn’t feeling any joy from it in my heart whatsoever. I couldn’t put together in my head why I wasn’t totally satisfied with that victory. Whether it was because of my feelings toward Ruby regarding how I felt she was a one off fluke or whether it was because of other things going around me, it wasn’t clear. Still, even with that victory, it just didn’t feel like it meant anything to me. I heard the sliding door open and I looked to see Clarissa Vega walking out of my house.

“Andrea! I got the drinks ready!”

I kept looking at her, but I didn’t respond to her whatsoever.

“Andrea?”

Again, I didn’t say a word.

“I thought you wanted to celebrate that win over Ruby.”

I scoffed and rolled my eyes and it was at that moment when she realized that something was wrong. She signed and closed the sliding door behind her before coming in my direction. Of course, since it was Clarissa, I didn’t mind this whatsoever. She wasted no time coming my way and sitting down next to me. I looked her way and she had that familiar look of concern in her eyes.

“What’s wrong?” she asked me.

“I’ve been thinking about things, really.”

“Whatever has you down, you know you’re going to pull through it. Besides, you just beat Ruby and that’s something worth celebrating.”

“No, it’s not. Honestly.” Clarissa’s eyes widened with surprise when I said that. “Beating Ruby means nothing for me. Yeah, so I beat the reigning Blast from the Past winner. Big WHOOP! Nobody’s going to remember that when that Cinderella bitch fades from the limelight following the ass kicking Amber Ryan’s going to give her.”

“It’s going to put you front and center of the world title scene again…” Clarissa reminded me.

“Is it? Because I don’t see any indicators of that happening. It seems like they’re very adamant on handing Courtney Pierce the next title shot.”

“You’re better than her, Andrea.”

“Clearly! Yeah, I beat Ruby. But you know what would’ve meant a hell of a lot more to me? Being in that gauntlet, WINNING that gauntlet and then beating Myra for the Internet title! I hate to admit this about Myra, but beating her will mean a hell of a lot more in the long run. That would’ve given me so much joy!”

Clarissa bit her lower lip then looked away from me, indicating that there was some discomfort with what I just said.

“Would it?”

“Of course! It’s fucking MYRA, the same bitch that tortured and abused me in GCW. Why wouldn’t that make me happy?”

“Did beating Roxi make you happy?”

“Of course!”

“So why were you complaining about Blast from the Past after that? If anything, beating Roxi just brought you fleeting happiness. The next day, you were back to being miserable and bitching up a storm. I think you need to face up to the truth that these days, you can’t seem to find happiness in wrestling. That’s something that I’ve been wanting to tell you for a long time now but I never could find the right time to say it.”

I folded my arms and scoffed, instantly dismissing the notion that Clarissa just put in front of me.

“Why would you think that?”

“You seem to be so hellbent on having a reality show and making yourself a mainstream media star than you are a wrestling star these days. Besides, beating Roxi didn’t make you happy for too long. You could’ve never been happy beating Seleana because you had the ‘let’s get this over with’ attitude. You beat Ruby and now you’re over that too. Trust me, beating Myra wouldn’t make you happy in the long term. You’d just find something else to be miserable about.”

I took a deep breath knowing that Clarissa was the last person that I wanted to be mad at.

“Happiness in this business has eluded me since I lost the world title…” I admitted with a reluctant sigh. I’ve grown to hate being vulnerable in front of anyone, but Clarissa was the only person I was even willing to admit this to. “...everything about my perspective for this business has changed for the worse. When I lost that title, I began to question everything. I questioned whether I even deserved it at all. I questioned if I even belonged in the division… hell the company itself. I racked my brain for hours upon hours, days upon days, weeks upon weeks, trying to figure out where I went wrong and I figured out that I was just too much of a sweetheart. I regret being the way I was last year. I’ve lost SO much in this business because I was STUPID, I was NAIVE and I was TOO DAMN NICE!”

“Why do you have to say that?” Clarissa said with a concerned tone in her voice. “That Andrea that you’re talking about was winning singles championships and taking out big names left and right. Sure, you’ve gotten some big wins lately over the likes of Roxi and Ruby but how many championships has the ‘new Andrea’ won?”

This time, I was the one biting my lower lip.

“I’m not trying to be critical or trying to get on your case, but you’re acting like things would’ve been totally different if ‘sweetheart Andrea’ never existed.”

“Of course they would’ve been different! They would’ve been better!”

“How do you know that?”

“I was in a slump last summer, remember? Since I snapped out of that, I’ve only lost once. It would’ve translated into SOME form of title by now if it wasn’t for Blast from the Past and the powers that be constantly giving title shots to people like Sam Marlowe. If I wasn’t so damn nice, I would’ve hit the mainstream sooner and I would’ve never had to meet Myra at all…”

“You don’t know that.”

“So why were all these mainstream companies that shut me down saying the same thing? Did you know that the most common reason why they wouldn’t sign me is because I wasn’t ‘aggressive enough’? The Andrea that I am today would’ve ended Myra’s career in GCW as revenge for all the shit she’s put me through. If I wasn’t such a pushover, I would’ve won my first singles title sooner. I would’ve been UWA Cruiserweight Champion. I would’ve squashed that old piece of shit Mack O’Conner in OCW. I would’ve been OCW World Champion. Alicia Lukas would be my bitch. I would’ve won the title in the chamber. Christina Rose’s career would be over because of me long before High Stakes. Suffice to say, I’d STILL be world champion from that chamber match in December and have the longest title reign of any kind in SCW history…”

My boldness and arrogance was making Clarissa very uncomfortable. I could see it in her face. She was torn and conflicted. I could tell that she wanted to have my back, but I could also tell that she was definitely not wanting to agree with everything that I just said.

“I think back to everything being that stupid sweetheart that I used to be cost me and I feel like… I don’t know… I feel like I threw away so much and missed out on my true potential sometimes. That potential of what I could’ve had… it haunts me. If I wasn’t so damn nice, I would’ve ended Evie’s career at Into the Void last year. I’d already be a near-legend in this business at this point in my career, but nooo, I’m just ‘former world champion Andrea Hernandez’. I feel like I should’ve accomplished so much more in my career than I actually have.”

“Life isn’t a game of ‘coulda, woulda, shoulda’ Andrea…” Clarissa reminded me. “Do you think I live my life saying that if such and such didn’t happen, then this would’ve been the result? I have so many regrets in my life. I don’t sit here saying that I would’ve been a big star in wrestling in my own right if your dad didn’t sabotage me and assault me. I don’t go to bed at night thinking that life would be better for me if my ex-fiance didn’t cheat on me 10 years ago. Maybe all of those things that you mentioned that may have happened if you weren’t a certain way… maybe they could’ve happened. But what you have to remember is that none of that was ever guaranteed.”

“Even YOU have to admit that being a naive, stupid sweetheart cost me many opportunities.”

“There have been times where being what you were held you back, yes. But that doesn’t mean it held you back to THAT extent.”

“The fact that I can’t buy an opportunity worth a crap in SCW these days and I continue to be left out in the cold doesn’t make any of this any better. I’m still paying for being so naive, so nice and so weak…”

“Quit saying that! You never were weak. What happened last year was a learning experience for you. You’ve grown so much out of that. You’ve been on a tear. You haven’t lost in months. You’re on the right track. You can’t continue to do what you’ve been doing lately and not get your rewards in the end. I know the wait is ANNOYING but… you did wait a long time to even hit the mainstream scene, and you did. You waited a lot longer than you wanted to, to win your first singles title, but you did. You waited a long time to be a world champion, but you did.It’s not about the wait, it’s about the moment. You, more than anyone, should know that.”

“Do you really think beating Ruby is going to help me that damn much?”

“I don’t think that at all. I PROMISE that it does! That was a statement victory for you Andrea! I wouldn’t be so quick to downplay it like it’s not a big deal just because she might end up being a flame out in the end…”

“She WILL be a flame out in the end!”

“Still, beating her coming off that tournament will carry so much weight once this crap with her, Courtney and Amber all gets resolved.”

“We’ll see…” I said with skepticism in my voice.

“Come on!” Clarissa said as she stood up. “Let’s celebrate that win.”

With a reluctant sigh, I stood up with her.

“I suppose I should. Maybe then, I’ll feel something for a change. I just hope you’re right about what you just said.”

Clarissa and I walked back into the house and celebrated that win over Ruby. This did improve my mood, but it was only a temporary effect. Even through all of that, I was still feeling that void. Mentally, it’s been incredibly tough to get over that experience that I had last year at Into the Void. In the weeks that would follow, I would continue to have that dark cloud from last year’s event hanging over my head and it certainly added a new layer of things as my match with Sam Marlowe began to grow closer.

Meanwhile…

“Has this always been a hatred…” Angelica asked me as we resumed our question and answer session. “...have you always had such a dislike for Samantha Marlowe?”

“No…” I admitted. “I hate to admit this, but when I first got here, I really liked Sam. I thought she and I had so much in common, especially with our attitudes. I saw the sweetheart I was at the time, and the sweetheart I will never be again, in her. We could’ve been best of friends upon my initial arrival to Sin City Wrestling. I admired her and I once thought she was a role model for what the division should be all about.”

“I’m surprised to hear that.” Angelica rebuffed. “When did this all start to change? Was it because of all the title opportunities she was getting?”

“No. Before that…” I admitted with bitterness. “It’s easy to pinpoint Into the Void and the slump that I had after that being ‘shades of Sam Marlowe’ in the worst way, but it’s not even that! I’ve honestly had no respect for Samantha ever since she lost the Roulette Championship to Candy.”

“That far back? You were still a sweetheart yourself at that time.”

“Between you and I, Angelica, I have never, ever respected Candy and I never will. The girl is an awful joke, one of the biggest one hit wonder jokes in the history of the Bombshells division and Samantha lost the Roulette Championship to THAT? Samantha got pinned by her in a tag match after that? Samantha became Candy’s bitch! How could I ever respect someone like that? While I was doing my big thing with the world title and all of that, I remember being so ashamed of Sam for allowing herself to get on a losing streak and allowing someone like Candy to own her the way she was owning her at that time. I told myself, before I defeated Christina Rose at My Bloody Valentine that night, that I would never, EVER be like Sam Marlowe.”

“Did you feel like you were when you went through your summer slump last year?”

I sighed and narrowed my eyes for a bit. It was a bitter pill for me to swallow, but Angelica had just asked the question that needed to be asked at this point.

“Without question! I made that vow, and after Into the Void, she was exactly who I was becoming and it made me sick. After the embarrassing battle royal that I went through, I realized that I was at a crossroads. I knew that I was becoming like her: weak, taken advantage of, having lost my relevance, and so on and so forth. I had to decide to myself whether I wanted to stay on the path that I was on and continue down Sam Marlowe Boulevard or if I wanted to show these fuckers who I really am and what I am really all about and take a completely different path that was unlike any path that I ever took before. I wasn’t going to spend the rest of my career being a sweetheart and a loser like that. So… I did what I had to do and blasted Christina’s face in at Violent Conduct. I still don’t regret that.”

“You really wanted to NOT be her…” she remarked.

“Exactly. Those matches with Roxi, Seleana and Ruby that I’ve recently won? She would’ve lost every damn one of them. If I didn’t change my ways and become even better than I’ve ever been, I would’ve lost them too. The Sam Marlowe way doesn’t work in Sin City Wrestling anymore… and I know for a fact that I’m not the only one that feels that.”

“Do you foresee a situation where the ‘old’ Andrea ever comes back?”

I shook my head and laughed this off immediately.

“Hell no! It’s funny… because beating Sam is like beating my weaker half… and that’s what I’m going to do.”

I gave the ‘cut’ signal and Angelica stopped the tape recording at this time. Deep down, I wasn’t feeling any regret or remorse for the fact that I was constantly dismissing the OLD Andrea that I NEVER wanted to be again!

Mother’s Day…

“Now THIS is something that is worth celebrating…” I said to Lorenzo as I looked over a contract I was about to sign. We were both sitting at my couch and we had some glasses of non-alcoholic apple cider sitting at a nearby coffee table. There was a large “All Things Andrea” banner hanging from the ceilings over our heads.

“Didn’t I tell you that this was going to happen?” Lorenzo said with a smirk. “Only the biggest star in Sin City Wrestling deserves to have their own reality show. I told you that I was going to get the network to pick it up.”

“You’ve done well for yourself moving up the chain in the reality television industry!” I took a pause, reflecting on what I was about to get myself into. “I sign this contract and I am officially a star that is crossing over beyond wrestling. Wrestling is my first love, don’t get me wrong. But, the whole world should revolve around ME! I’ve got EVERYTHING it takes to be a megastar: the ability, the looks, the desire, the take no prisoners attitude and the attitude of taking a backseat to nobody! It’s a damn shame that my wrestling company can’t see that but I definitely appreciate the fact that the network that you work for can!”

“With this, there’s no way you’re going to take a back seat to anyone again!” Lorenzo further assured me. “All of the other ladies in your wrestling company are going to be looking up at you while you leave them in the dust and become the star that you are destined and entitled to become.”

“Network folks would’ve never looked at the OLD Andrea…” I said with a laugh. “What a damn loser she was. Isn’t it funny how I'm the shiest, sweetest girl in the block and I accomplish nothing but once I get out of that shell, suddenly, I'm everything? It’s not a coincidence. I think it’s clearly obvious that the OLD Andrea was ALWAYS the problem. But, that’s enough chit chat about this. I’m going to make this official!”

I scoffed again as I wasted no time whatsoever signing the contract.

“There it is! I’ve officially got my own reality show! I know people are going to be like ‘YOU’RE COPYING CRYSTAL’. Pffft! I’m not copying her. I’m just doing something she dreamed of doing WAY better than she ever could.”

“Forget about that person, Andrea…”

“Right, right We’re not talking about her. I should be the most famous Bombshell on the roster with all the resources and attention devoted to her and this reality show is going to go a long way toward that.”

“Shall we celebrate?” he asked me as he picked up his glass!

“We shall!” I said with a wink as I picked up mine. We each took a sip from our glasses and had a bit of a laugh with each other before we started to lean our faces toward each other. I felt like I was a second away from experiencing something special when suddenly, my doorbell rang, much to my annoyance.

“REALLY?” I said with anger as the doorbell rang again. I let out an angry sigh as I put down my glass back on the coffee table and reluctantly walked over to the front door. Opening it, the last person that I expected, or wanted, to see was my mother.

“What are you doing here?” I asked her.

“You said I could come by, remember?”

I did, much to my own annoyance.

“Right. I’m sorry. I forgot. Come in!”

I rolled my eyes again as I stepped aside for her. She was taken aback by the house I was able to acquire for my own, but she was mainly floored by the decorations that I had that was celebrating my new reality show. When she turned toward the couch, she had another surprise.

“Lorenzo? Is that you?”

“Hi, Mrs. Hernandez. Nice seeing you again!”

“What’s he doing here?”

“He just helped get me a reality show!”

“A reality show, Andrea? Really?”

“What’s the problem?”

“The daughter that I raised would’ve never…”

“I think I’m going to step outside for a moment.” Lorenzo said, as he got up and awkwardly left the living room and headed to my backyard through my kitchen.

“WOW! Thanks for ruining my date!” I snapped back at my mother.

“Date? You mean… whatever, Andrea. I just don’t understand why you would do something like this.”

“I’m 27 and I don’t live in Sedona anymore. I can do whatever the hell I want. Don’t talk to me like I’m your precious little girl because your precious little girl is DEAD, okay? I don’t want to hear you talk about the ‘daughter that you raised’. I don’t want to hear you talk about the ‘old Andrea’, alright? That Andrea doesn’t exist anymore. I don’t care how much you loved her. I don’t care how much you missed her. I’m going to do what I want to do and that’s that. Yeah, maybe the OLD ANDREA wouldn’t have been about reality television or anything like that, but times have changed mother. In the professional wrestling business, you have to do whatever the hell it takes to get noticed and become the biggest star that you can be because in this business, that’s ALL that matters! Professional wrestling isn’t about being nice or doing what’s right by the business. It’s about stepping all over anyone you can to get to where you want to be and doing what’s right by YOU!”

“I can’t believe I am hearing this from you…” my mother said with a shocked tone in her voice. “I did not raise my daughter to be like this.”

“Right, how can I even bother explaining professional wrestling to someone who never got it? You just married into a wrestling family, that’s all! You’re as completely clueless about professional wrestling as you were completely clueless about being a mother to me!”

This left my mother standing still, completely shocked. My anger was raging out of control at this point.

“I’ve been there for you your whole life…”

“Don’t you dare give me that speech, mother. You raised me to be weak. You raised me to be a pushover. You raised me to be taken advantage of. It makes sense. You were weak. You let my father push you around. He cheated on you and had another daughter with another woman and you not only stayed with him, you hid that from me for years. That Andrea is never coming back.”

“I’m just trying to understand why you’ve changed so much. Do you really feel that way? Do you really feel like I raised you to be weak?”

“Yes…”

“I never intended to.” she said, tears filling up in her eyes.

“Well you did!” I said, without remorse. “I spent my whole childhood being bullied and taken advantage of. I’ve spent my whole career always getting the short end of the stick because I was so damn nice. I’ve spent my entire life always being in the shadow of someone else and doing things everyone else’s way because that’s how you raised me. I’ve spent years putting up with other people’s shit. I’ve spent the last 11 months of my career, ever since I lost that world title, not only STILL being overshadowed by other people, but STILL putting up with other people’s shit. It’s been a long year for me, mother! I push hard, I try, I give it my very best, I do things by the old book, and where do I end up? NOWHERE! I’ve had it! I’m living my life! I’m doing things MY way! I don’t care whose feelings I have to hurt or who I have to step on! I’m done being some little Crying Sammy letting everyone walk all over me.”

“Crying Sammy?”

“If you actually kept up with my career, you’d know what I mean. I refuse to be like her. I refuse to be walked all over just like her.”

“I’m so sorry, Andrea. If I’ve ever done anything to hurt you, or to hold you back… I want to make it up to you. If you really mean what you’re feeling right now…”

“I do…”

“Is there anything I can do?”

“You can leave” I said, without even thinking twice about it. Not even seeing my mom wipe away a couple of tears stopped me. “I really don’t want to look at the person who is responsible for me being as weak as I was. So do me a favor for once… and just leave!”

“I’ll always be there for you…” she said as she began to leave.

“How can you? You never have been” I said with a scoff. “All you’ve ever done is drag me down!”

My mother couldn’t get out of my house fast enough and in an emotional moment, she slammed the door. I sighed and rolled my eyes, though the sigh was of relief as I was just glad that she was gone. I took a few deep breaths to try to calm down and then I heard the back door open. Soaking in what just happened, I looked down at the floor feeling that same hatred of my old sweetheart self all over again.

“Is everything alright?” Lorenzo asked as he stood behind me.

“Yeah…” I said without hesitation. “Everything’s fine. I’m sorry. That was completely rude of her to drop in like that. Did I ever tell you that she raised me wrong and raised me to be that weak person that you knew in high school?”

“To be fair to your mother, your dad probably manipulated her…”

“RIGHT?” I scoffed once again. “Just like my father… ruining everything like always… now where were we?”

Both of us sat down on the couch and continued on with our date. Meanwhile, I had no care in the world for my mother nor did I have any care or compassion for the weaker woman that I had been last year when the Into the Void event had come around.

Right now, however, all I am thinking about is how I’m going to make the experience at this particular supercard so much better than the experience I had last year and I wasn’t about to let anyone drag me down and try to get me to be that weakling again, not even my own mother!

May 15th, 2021

Mostly to continue to poke fun at Sam Marlowe’s recent “coffee feud” with Bea Barnhart, I found myself inside of a Dunkin’ Donuts restaurant having, you guessed it, coffee. I had the restaurant all to myself at this point as I was the only one besides the employees that was in it at this point. I had thought about my recent words toward Sam in recent weeks, obviously regretting none of them. Nonetheless, I was in a happy, optimistic mood as I began to express my thoughts.

“Good job, Sam! I mean that! I really do! I meant what I said when I said that I wanted you to beat Bea Barnhart and that’s exactly what you did. I mean, it’s not like beating Bea Banhart is anything impressive considering she is one of the worst Bombshells on the roster but nevertheless, maybe things aren’t so hopeless for you after all. Maybe there is still one last spark remaining in the ol’ Houston-based sweetheart. I hope there is, because I don’t want any excuses after I defeat you. You want to act like I’m jealous of you, but let’s be honest with each other. What is there to be jealous about with you anymore? It’s not like you’ve actually accomplished anything since Candy made you her bitch and took the Roulette Championship from you. It’s not like anyone in the locker room is talking about you in a positive sense anymore. You may still have your fans, but I really think that you’re beginning to lose them and I say this actually HAVING proof that you’re beginning to lose your fans. I’m not saying this to talk any sort of shit. My biggest issue with you, at the end of the day, Sam, is the fact that ever since Into the Void, where I lost my Bombshells Championship last year, I’ve been busting my ass! I’ve been doing everything that I can possibly do to get back into championship contention. I’ve taken on some big names and I’ve beaten them. I’ve taken on the so-called ‘hot new things’ and I’ve beaten them. After being unable to win at Supercards for a while, I’ve won on my last two.

I’ve beaten Roxi!

I’ve beaten Seleana!

Ever since I hit rock bottom in that stupid battle royal, I’ve beaten Keira Fisher too! I JUST defeated Ruby Steele in my last match. You would think that ALL of that would put me in title contention right? You would think that any wrestler who has lost just ONE match since last August deserves to have the title shots, right, Sam? Even YOU have to admit that regardless of who we’re talking about here. But what have I gotten, Sam? NOTHING!  It sickens me that the stupid battle royal where I hit rock bottom at in SCW is STILL my last opportunity of ANY kind and that was in AUGUST! For NINE MONTHS I’ve been on the damn sidelines waiting and waiting and waiting for an opportunity that I’ve LONG earned by now and despite what I’ve done in the last nine months, I STILL get NOTHING! I went SIX WEEKS without being booked in a match because of that stupid Blast from the Past tournament. I beat Seleana in my last Supercard match, I END THE UNDEFEATED STREAK OF RUBY STEELE FOR FUCK’S SAKE, and then I am STILL sitting on the sidelines, not wrestling a match, because SCW wants to hand Courtney Pierce something she never deserved, because SCW wants to make a big deal about Climax Control 300 and bringing back a bunch of OLD, OUTDATED PEOPLE nobody should give a shit about anymore like Zuri Chastaine for instance and here I am, STILL waiting for a chance.

But YOU?

Exactly HOW many title shots have you been handed in the last nine months? There was the title shot that Myra only gave you because she felt sorry for you. There was a token title shot against Johanna Krieger that you lost. There was that time you won a match for a mystery prize and OF COURSE it’s for a Roulette title shot. And of COURSE, when you face Royal Purple, you LOSE! Gosh, Sam! I’m shocked that they didn’t put you in the Queen for the Day match! Oh and that bullshit gauntlet too, where you would’ve had yet another shot at the Internet Championship. Yeah, maybe you DID have a glimmer of hope when you SOMEHOW finished second in that match, but YOU STILL LOST! For the last sixteen months, Sam Marlowe, you’ve gone from being NEAR GREAT and almost a surefire Hall of Famer to someone who is quickly developing a case of “I’ve hung around for too long” syndrome! You haven’t been able to get over the hump ever since Candy made you her bitch and I am really starting to doubt that you ever will again. I mean… SERIOUSLY? You’ve had HOW many opportunities to be a champion in SCW again and you’ve blown every single one of them? Yet, someone like me has to wait 9 months to even get ONE chance and I STILL can’t get that chance. I’ve become chopped liver. I’ve been cast aside for women like you, Ruby, Courtney, just to name a few and I am TIRED of it.

This whole ‘most underrated bombshell’ slash ‘most overlooked bombshell’ bullshit was cute at first, but now I’m DONE with it! Stick the ‘jealousy’ speculation you’ve been trying to spit at me lately and shove it Sam, because my issue isn’t ‘jealousy’. My issue is that I can’t get what I deserve even though I’ve LONG earned it while women like YOU keep getting opportunity after opportunity. Look at the two women that are challenging for the Roulette Championship! Krystal and Violet are challenging for that title! KRYSTAL AND VIOLET! Can YOU, Sam, honestly sit there and tell me that those two PERENNIAL LOSERS deserve that title shot more than I do? YOU CAN’T because THEY DON’T! That Roulette Championship has hit rock bottom and someone like ME needs to go in there and save it! Women like you, Roxi, Seleana… NONE OF YOU deserved that Internet title shot more than me! Ruby Steele and Courtney Pierce don’t deserve that world title shot more than me, ESPECIALLY Ruby considering I JUST BEAT HER! And yet, the most prodigious, dominant, charismatic, ready-made STAR in this division can’t get a damn title shot? YOU get the opportunities? YOU? OVER ME?!?!?!?!

I’ve HAD IT! Yet, you want to act all cute and innocent at CC 300 last week and act like you’ve never done anything to me. Oh yeah, you HAVE done something to me and that’s take opportunities that belong to ME, that’s what you’ve done! You know what else you’ve done to me, Sam? You’ve acted like you’re better than me this whole time. By acting like you’re taking the high road, you mock me and you belittle me! You try to paint the picture that you’re getting under my skin, but no, bitch, you’re not even close to that. You’re acting like this is the most personal thing ever between you and I and sure, I will admit that in some ways it is, but it’s mostly business. In the business sense, it’s YOU that I have to make an example out of at Into the void because you seem to be the poster child for the Bombshells division that SCW clearly wants you to be for whatever reason! I HAVE to make an example out of you because I want to take the sweetest, most naive, most stupid person in this division and I ahve to put her in her place just to show everyone that I am serious about being a contender again. I have to put you in your place so that I can show the idiots that decide all the opportunities not just that I deserve mine, but that the wrong woman has been getting chance after chance all along. I have to make an example out of YOU because you’re the one they all love: I’m talking about the company, I’m talking about the other Bombshells, I’m talking about the audience… Everyone loves you and I’ve had it with that.

IN BEFORE YOU CALL IT JEALOUSY!

Granted, I don’t understand how anyone can love someone like you considering you’ve done nothing but disappoint your audience again and again over the last sixteen months. I don’t understand why this company still invests in you so much. I’m the REAL ROLE MODEL of what a Bombshell in this division needs to be now! I’m HONEST! I’m BEAUTIFUL! I’m TALENTED! I WIN MATCHES… which is more than what I can say for you lately! I’M the most HATED BITCH on this roster! It’s not Amber, as much as I respect her. It’s not Alicia anymore because she’s fallen off so damn much in recent months losing to Roxi how many times now? It’s ME that’s the most hated, Sam because there isn’t ONE woman on this roster that likes me. Then again, I’ve NEVER been loved around here and really, I don’t give a shit about that. It’s going to be a blast giving people ANOTHER reason to hate me and that’s where you come in. Yeah, beating the most beloved Bombshell on the roster is going to get me some REAL hate! You’ve tried so hard to run away from me. You’ve tried so hard to dismiss me. You’ve tried so damn hard to disrespect me and be the coward that you are, but at Into the Void, there isn’t any more running Sam. There is no more easy way out! This is my opportunity! This is where I get to shine! The best thing I could’ve EVER done was shed my old ways! I sure as hell don’t regret doing so…

Because had I NOT done so?

You know what would’ve happened to my career, Sam? It would’ve ended up just like yours. You’ve got so much in common with OLD ANDREA it makes me sick. I guess maybe in THAT sense it IS personal for me because wrestling against you and defeating you would be like competing against and defeating the OLD ANDREA who was and always will be WEAK! It’s like a purge for me in some ways. I beat you and I put that weak, little naive sweetheart that I used to be behind me once and for all. You personify everything that I used to be as a person, Sam and I guess in a sense, that’s a reason to despise you. Seeing you and seeing what you do reminds me of the part of my life and the part of my career where I used to be like you: easy to take advantage of, easy to break down from a psychological standpoint, a constant failure when it matters the most, a constant weakling when it comes to taking that next step and standing up for herself, being the tame, timid, meek little bitch that lets others pass her by… that’s everything YOU ARE NOW, Sam! That’s everything I USED TO BE! I’VE taken the initiative to evolve and to step out of the shadow of my fucked up family while you continue to dwell in your sister’s shadow and continue to beat yourself down whenever things don’t go your way. You can give me that high road crap all you want, you can tell the world and preach to them that me coming after you doesn’t get to you, but you know, deep down in your fragile, little heart, that it DOES get to you!

I USED to be the girl that took everything to heart and that would let the words of others get to me, even when I said that they didn’t. I lied just about every single time. That’s how I know that you’re being a fraud about your words from the last Climax Control. You’ve admitted HOW many times that you’ve always felt like you’ll always be in your sister’s shadow regardless of everything that you’ve ever accomplished in Sin City Wrestling? Have you NOT talked about how your relationship with your sister constantly affects you in a bad way? You’ve never had your sister’s approval and you never will and deep down, you know that. I know what that feels like because that was my older brother and you know what happened when I quit giving a shit about my older brother approving of me? I became SUCCESSFUL! Someone who is constantly seeking approval can’t go out and say that the words of another doesn’t affect them because the truth of the matter is, they do. And all it does is REALLY drag you down! Take it from someone who DID try to seek approval from all the other Bombshells when she first got here. It hurt like HELL when I TRIED to be nice and all I ever got, for NO REASON AT ALL, was all the other women talking shit about me and trying to bury the hell out of me all because they didn’t approve of me, all because they were jealous that I came in and quickly became better than every last one of them. Yeah, it fucking HURT so don’t sit there in your ivory tower and tell me that the words of others don’t hurt, because they do and if you think my words hurt, that’s nothing compared to what’s REALLY going to hurt at Into the Void and that’s going to be your damn pride!

I’m going to make you feel EXACTLY the way I have over the last eleven months.

I’m going to defeat you and erase the HORRIBLE memory that STILL fucking bothers me from the last Into the Void event and it’s going to make me feel DAMN GOOD because I’m going to defeat both YOU and the WEAKLING that lost the Bombshells World Championship to the most overrated piece of shit this division has ever seen in its history. You bet your ass that Into the Void is going to be a release for me, a release that I’ve long since needed and the year of frustration that has been growing inside of me, I’m going to let it all out on you as I show this company who REALLY deserves to have this division revolve around them! So get ready SWEETHEART, because once again, on a big stage against a big opponent, you’re going to be left the ONE thing you’ve CONSTANTLY been left as since Candy made you her bitch:

HEARTBROKEN!

Have fun living in that void you’ve been living in ever since that day, BITCH!

I have a bit of a chuckle to myself and take a deep breath before taking another sip of my coffee. Afterwards, I waste no time shutting off the camera feeling pretty damn confident about my chances of erasing that deplorable memory of last year’s Into the Void event as well as my chances of making an example of someone I’m continuing to hate more and more with each passing day.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Re: SAMANTHA MARLOWE vs ANDREA HERNANDEZ
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 11:41:29 PM »
The sounds of an engine can be heard thrumming as the interior of a vehicle is seen, the driver a very familiar redhead who can be seen looking into the rearview mirror, one hand escaping the wheel to brush back a few stray hairs that have blown into her face.  On the radio, the beat of a country song blares out as Sam Marlowe continues to drive, the city scape rapidly moving in the background.  Sam watches the street as she drives along but even watching the street, she begins to speak as if she wasn’t alone in the car.

“You know that I have to really be prepared for the supercard,” she says as she spares a quick glance to her right as she slows at a light.  “I mean that I have to be on my game and you know that I am looking at the fight of my life against someone that really, I gotten under the skin of which is going to make her dangerous against me because she will want to eliminate that annoyance.  Who would have thought that I would be an annoyance to anyone?  But I’m just lucky, I guess.”

The light turns green and the car begins to move again, the dashcam catching Sam shifting gears.  She looks out at the traffic then once more at the dashcam with a brief glance as she continues to speak once more.

“I should have seen it coming considering that she had already started in on me.  I thought that if I ignored her, she would just get bored and leave me alone.  I was happy wrestling whatever matches came along   I didn’t care one way or another about wins or losses.  I put my head down and faced who I was booked against and leaving it all in the ring.  After all, that was my job, not my defining end all and be all of my life.  That was the Sam Marlowe I wanted to be.  That was the Sam Marlowe I decided I would be, the sweetheart of Sin City Wrestling.  Content to smile and give the fans what they wanted…a bombshell to cheer for.  I wanted to be friends with everyone in the division.  I guess that was too much of a wish for some people.  It started with the losing streak which emboldened people to jump on my back with the cutting comments and the taunts of not being competitive.  Then of course, there were those bombshells that decided they would try their level best to get to me…”

As Sam speaks out, she is getting the occasional looks from people in cars that pull up beside her.  Seeing them looking at her, she smiles and waves then offers a mimed telephone to explain her speaking.  The look of agreement from the passengers and drivers of nearby cars is accompanied by their own wave back at the redhead before they pull away.  Sam chuckles into the camera on the dash and then speaks once more as hand over hand, she turns to the right.

“I wonder what she is thinking right now about our match.  I bet Andrea is trying her hardest to think of more school girl teasing that she could say to me about this match and about how I am not the wrestler she is and how I am a loser.  If you ask me, when it comes to whatever it is that Andrea talks about when it comes to me, all I think is how much it is wash rinse and repeat.  Does she even have an original thought above middle school mentality that she displays over and over again.  I have been out of middle school for the longest time and now I get pulled right back in,” sighs Sam as she pulls up to a red light, down shifting as she does.  At the stop, she looks directly into the camera again to offer it a smile.     Just as the light changes and Sam pulls out into the intersection, she addresses the camera outloud, “Grow up Andrea…seriously.”

The car speeds along for a few moments, the silence broken by the sounds of the engine as Sam shifts gears.  Sam pulls up once more at an intersection but this time it is to pull into a parking lot where she guides the vehicle towards the drive thru.  Lining up behind a few other cars, she leans back and talks once more as if she were addressing her opponent directly.

“Andrea, I don’t know what I did to make you treat me this way and really I don’t care.  Obviously there is bad blood there for you and I think you need to work it out yourself.  But given the fact that y’all seem to want to cast me in a bad light, fine, do what you think y’all need to.  Bring all your hate and vitriol…whatever you need to use to justify the fact that y’all ain’t happy with yourself.  I get it Andrea, y’all are angry, ain’t ya?” muses Sam before she moves the car forward slightly.  “You seem to think that you are an afterthought don’t you because you haven’t had the chance to shine like you once did.  Sin City Wrestling doesn’t see you as a viable wrestler and keeps you down by not offering you the automatic title shot that you seem to think everyone else is being given.  You expect the company to make you the face of it because you are Andrea Hernandez, former Bombshell champion.  You can’t conceive of the fact that you aren’t handed what you suspect you have a god given right to expect.  Listen Andrea, wrestling in SCW isn’t a right, it is a privilege and as such, y’all need to understand that when it comes down to it, you aren’t any better than any other bombshell in the division.”

Sam stops to pull ahead again in the line.  This time she notices she is being watched and waves at the small group of people on the sidewalk who are pointing and whispering which sends them into a frenzy of waves and then the group walks off while Sam looks back into the camera that had caught all of the interaction.

“I have to ask Andrea,” she begins with a look of confusion on her face.  “Do you feel left out?  Is this coming from a place of wanting attention and y’all don’t know how to get the right attention.  From what I see, the only attention you are getting is bad attention because of the way you are acting with all the juvenile things you are doing when it comes to talking about people.  Like how you are all hung up on the fact that ever since Bea threw coffee into my face, y’all need to constantly talk about me and coffee like it is going to bother me.  Whatever drives your car Andrea,” jokes Sam as she moves again, a faint mechanical sound nearby.

“It isn’t like you ever liked me anyways and sadly, that doesn’t bother me either.  I know I am not for everyone or so my sister Cyn says.  But I don’t wrestle for you and I don’t even worry about what anyone says about me.  This isn’t the time for me to worry about it because I am in a career that at a moment’s notice could end in a snap…”

Sam emphasizes the snap with her fingers snapping.  Behind her, a car horn goes off which has Sam looking behind her and waving with an apologetic smile and moving her car forward.  The faint mechanical sound is closer now and slightly louder but one still can not make out what it is.  Sam spares a look at the dashcam and leans forward.

“Y’all have to realize Andrea that I had nothing against you.  Even with your little white elephant sale of items including that picture of me with the red ex on it.  Oh and by the way, the copy I bought…it is hanging up at home in my personal work out room for inspiration.  Andrea, I respect y’all because you have talent, maybe a bit too much arrogance but talent nonetheless.  So, actually I am looking forward to this match at Into the Void Andrea.  And you may ask why or not considering y’all probably don’t care but let me enlighten you.  We are both former champions and both of us have been strong in that ring and both of us have lost in the ring as well.  The difference between you and me is the fact that you believe it is your right to be given title match after title match and I consider it to be a privilege to fight for the right to challenge the champions.  I don’t deserve to be given the shots, I believe in earning them where you believe that because you are Andrea Hernandez, it is only natural that you have the shots you believe you deserve,” offers Sam as she once more shifts into gear and heads another car length forward. 

“At the last Climax Control, you once more did your Andrea taunt by picking up on the fact about coffee and used it to get your little digs in and bravo, it got you exactly what hmmm?  We already had the contract signed for the supercard but you couldn’t resist that one last dig, could you?  Did it make you feel better Andrea?  Did y’all think it got to me?” muses Sam as once more she pulls ahead in the drive thru when a sudden mechanical voice calls out…

“Welcome to Starbucks…”

“Oh…to answer your little question Andrea,” says Sam as she turns towards the speaker, the camera picking up the grin from the redhead.  “I love Starbucks!”

“Huh?” says the speaker which catches Sam’s attention.  She quickly turns back to the speaker. 

“I’ll have a trente cool lime refresher extra juice and limes,” orders Sam.  The speaker calls out the price and invites Sam to drive up.  She pulls ahead slightly then reaches for a handful of change from the console in the middle of the car and flips open the cupholder.  Getting to the window, she smiles up at the young man in the window who reminds her about the price.  Sam nods and counts out the change and hands it to the youth then takes the frosty cup and sets into the cupholder.  The youth hands her her change then with a wave, Sam leaves the drive thru. 

Sam stops then merges with traffic before once more addressing the camera.  “Andrea, I don’t know what you are expecting at Into the Void when you are stepping into the ring with me.  I advise you though not to take for granted that my record might not be the best right now.  See, when people underestimate me, that is when I am the most dangerous for my opponents.  They consider me the easy opponent and just when they have the match in hand I go and pull out the win.  I won’t pretend to think that you would make that mistake but Andrea, as much as you talk about the fact I am who I am and you are who y’all are, sounds like you are underestimating me and that will be the last thing you should be doing.  After all, like I said, both of us are former champions and that says something.  But let me remind you…I am a former two-time Bombshell Champion…a former Roulette champion and a mixed tag champion.  As much as you talk about me losing my roulette title to Candy, we both know that I still have a record that makes me a challenge if you take me lightly, which I am sure y’all aren’t going to do, are you Andrea?”

Once more the cityscape flashes by as Sam speeds away from the Starbucks.  Suddenly the sound of a country song begins to play over the radio as Sam begins to sing along, the last image taken by the camera is the hand of Sam moving towards it to hit the stop button.

A photobooth can be seen, the outside decorated with SCW logos and superstar and bombshell images.  A line up can be seen, people spaced six feet apart as a row of superstars and bombshell cutouts can be seen.  Fans can be seen excitedly waiting their turn for a photo with their favorite SCW personality.  Suddenly the fans catch movements near the photobooth and react accordingly as they catch a redhead in a ball cap and a pair of cutoff jeans, Sam Marlowe baseball shirt and cowboy boots.  She turns as her name is called out by the fans and she turns to wave at the crowd.

“Hey y’all,” she calls out as she approaches the line up and stops about ten feet away.  “Welcome to the photo op for Into the Void.  Have you been waiting long?”   A wave of no’s wash over her making her smile.  She nods and slides her hands into her back pockets. “Hey, tell you what…I don’t have to be inside for a little while so why don’t we have our own little Q and A out here while you wait for the photo ops.  Who has a question?”

Hands shoot up which has Sam surprised as she brings her hands up in surrender.  “Whoa…all right then.  You right there, what is your question?”

A young girl looks up at her father who pats her on her shoulders encouragingly.  The girl turns back to Sam who has moves ever so slightly closer to hear her question.  “Ummm…gosh I don’t know what to ask.  Daddy, what should I say?” asks the girl who looks up at her father for advice.  He kneels down and smiles at the girl.  “What would you want to answer if someone was asking you a question?” he prompts which has the girl lighting up and then turning to Sam once more.  “Who is your favorite wrestler?” she asks.

Sam gets a thoughtful look on her face, giving it the proper attention, it deserves.  “That is such a good question that no one ever asks us.  I guess they figure that we would say ourselves…Lemme see.  I have a couple of favorites.  First and foremost, my best friend Ben Jordan is one of my faves.  The prat can be endearing and the like.  And between you and me, he promised to help me get that finger snappy thing to work.  I also have to say that another of my favorites are Roxi Johnson and Amy Santino.”

“Yeah but who is your favoritest?!?” the little girl replies seriously. 

Sam shakes her head and gets closer to the girl.  “I can’t really decide.  Who is your favorite?” Sam asks to escape answering. 

“I likes you,” answers the girl.  “And I like Roxi and Mark Cross and Candy’s puppy and…”

“Sweetie, we should let some other people ask questions and we have to move closer for the photo.  Say thank you,” says her dad which prompts the girl to shout thank you before taking her father’s hand and moving along. 

Smiling at the little girl, Sam turns back to the crowd where the sea of hands is waving in the sunlight.  She points at a young man who sneers slightly as he pushes his way forward to lean closer to Sam who backs up in surprise.

“Yeah, I want to know what you think you are doing taking on Andrea Hernandez at Into the Void.  She is going to kick you’re a$$ all over that ring you know.”

Sam shakes her head and sighs before addressing the question.  “Y’all think that I am in over my head don’t ya?” she asks only to have the young man mutter ‘damn right’.  Sam lowers her gaze as she thinks about her reply.  “Well I think I am stepping into the ring with Andrea in an attempt to shut her mouth once and for all when it comes to me.  I didn’t actively look for this match, it just sorta fell in my lap so to speak and well, given the checks her mouth is trying to write, I felt that I needed to set her straight.  I ain’t anybody’s fool when it comes to being in that ring with another bombshell.  If Andrea wanted a fight for the supercard, she taunted her way into one.”

“Still doesn’t mean that you can beat her Sammie!” taunts the youth before he is joined by a couple of others who jostle him forward slightly into the guide ropes that are directing the line up.  Sam offers him a half grin before nodding and shrugging her shoulders.  “No matter what I say, you are just going to shoot it down.  My daddy always said that even broken clocks are right twice a day so we will consider your comment as being any of the other times in that quote.”

Her answer confuses the youth and his mouth drops open but nothing is said.  Around him the crowd begins to laugh as Sam winks at them.  Grumbling, he moves off and is replaced by a woman who neither smiles nor frowns as she steps up to ask her question.

“Sam, at Into the Void, are you scared about the match?  Andrea has had your number before and well, do you think that she has it again?” she asks.

“I think that this match is going to probably be one of the matches of the night given that Andrea and I are coming into this match with definite plans.  But am I scared of the match…no, I ain’t scared however, I have a healthy respect about just what Andrea is capable of and with that respect comes the fact that I know I am going to have to do my dangest when it comes to wrestling her.  Part of me is wondering though, since you did ask, I wonder if Andrea is scared about the match?” muses Sam only to have the youth shout a ‘hell nah’ in Sam’s direction.  She ignores it only sparing him a side glance for a quick moment.  She is about to speak again when one of the techs move out of the building and approaches Sam.  He leans towards her to say something softly into her ear which makes a half grin cross her face and an apologetic look come to her eyes.

“I wish I could stay out here and chat but they need me inside.  It’s been fun and all and have fun with the pictures here…Talk to you later and see you at Into the Void,” offers Sam as she backs towards the building and then at the last minute, waves before ducking inside as the shouts and cheers from the crowd in line reach her.
[/size]

Andrea Hernandez

"Sweet Nothing"
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2021, 01:42:30 PM »
May 20, 2021

Completely amused by some of the most recent words that Samantha Marlowe had to say about me, I found myself in a comedy club in Phoenix. I was sitting on a high chair on a stage with a microphone in hand, looking out at a small crowd, most of whom didn’t like me very much. I didn’t care as I began to express my thoughts.

“So, tonight’s your lucky night…” I told the audience. “I’m going to do something that Sam Marlowe did very recently, except I’m going to do it SO much better! Yeah, I’m going to do a nice little Q and A for YOU, the people. Consider me generous that I would go out of my way for you! Anyway, ask me anything. Seriously! I mean that!”

I looked around and saw a guard hold a microphone. There were a few people that were raising their hands and I pointed out a nerdy looking kid that was more or less an Andy Samberg look alike. He was eager to take a microphone and ask me a question.

“Yeah, I’ve got something I want to ask you. Why the hell did you turn into such a bitch?” This caused me to be quite shocked as the audience cheered. “You were truly a prodigy that didn’t need to act the way that you do now. I don’t understand why you think the ‘old Andrea’ is so weak when she managed to get her first world title match in SCW in like… what… four months? Beating Keira Fisher in that spot was a big moment for many small town, middle class people looking for someone to be inspired by”

I could only snicker at this question.

“The secret slime action is… insulting the host!” With a snap of my finger, a huge stream of Nickelodeon-esque green slime poured from the ceiling all over the poor nerdy kid causing the room to be left in a state of shock. I laughed incredibly hard much to the chagrin of the audience.

“Weak Andrea only beat Keira that night. THIS Andrea would’ve ended her sorry ass career because at the time, she was known as the biggest choker in the history of the Bombshells division this side of Jessie Salco. ANYONE could’ve beaten THAT Keira Fisher and gotten into the chamber match: even someone stupid like Candy. That match didn’t inspire anything. That Andrea only ended up in the chamber match because she got lucky on the draw. There was never anything special about her. Anyone else want to defend the OLD Andrea? Huh? You… dorky little redhead girl…”

I pointed her out, as she stood out clearly. The guard then handed her a microphone.

“Yeah… Andrea… I really thought that your match with Christina Rose at My Bloody Valentine last year was amazing and you really made me happy with how you performed that night. You proved that you didn’t need to be the way you are now to win a big match. Do you regret changing who you are and being such a total sellout causing someone like me to be heartbroken especially since you haven’t won a big match since then?”

“OOOOOOOH….” a random fan in the audience said, as I started to get angry.

“Guards?”

On cue, two guards came in, each with a bucket. One poured pancake syrup all over her with one bucket and the other dumped an entire bucket of feathers on her. This silenced the crowd as tears started to form in her eyes.

“Let me make one thing clear to you little girl. The only reason why I ‘haven’t won a big match’ as you stupidly put it, is because Sin City Wrestling has kept me out of them. PERIOD! Cut and dry! The biggest match they’ve given me in months is Ruby Steele who isn’t even a big time opponent in my book and I shut down the soon-to-be-exposed one shot wonder. Was changing who I am worth it? DAMN RIGHT it was worth it because it made me BETTER than small time IDIOTS like YOU! You understand that? I would do everything I have done in the last few months all over again! GET OUT! GET HER OUT OF MY SIGHT!”

The fan really began to cry as she was escorted out. Meanwhile, the owner of the club picked up the microphone and he was pissed.

“Okay, this is NOT how you treat people! There’s no reason for you to behave like this. When you won the world title, you inspired so many people. You were destined to be the inspiration of a generation to so many people and you decided to flush it down the drain because why? You couldn’t stand being Evie Jordan’s bitch? Is that it? You fucking sellout! You fucking two faced, hypocrite BITCH! What do you have to say to that?”

An old wound being brought up certainly did not help my mood at that moment.

“You know what I have to say about that? ARREST HIM!”

“WHAT?”

“ARREST HIM! He just committed verbal assault! Verbal SLANDER! ARREST HIM!”

Police officers that I had personally hired began to double team him and beat him down to the ground, much to my own delight. One of the officers pinned him down to the ground while the other one cuffed him. This incited a small uprising in the room as some food and drinks were coming in my direction. I gave it my best effort to dodge everything thrown at me and to walk through the curtains into the backstage area. I had a huge laugh to myself as I found myself alone in the hallway.

“Imbeciles…” I said, as my laughter turned to anger. “They will never understand every single layer of why I ditched that sweet, stupid, innocent naive girl that I used to be. They’ll never understand all the pain and all the humiliation that I felt and every single chapter of why I decided I didn’t want to be the next Sam Marlowe…”

At that point, that’s when I started to reflect on the last stages of the ‘summer of hell’ that I endured… the events that will ultimately lead me to finally deciding that I had enough.

Last Summer…

“You can’t give up on this!!!!” Clarissa Vega was telling me over the phone while I had her on speaker. “This is your lifelong dream and you’re just going to give up all because nothing can go your way anymore? Your heart was never in that battle royal! How the hell did you expect to win that damn thing when you were far more focused on avoiding Evie Jordan than actually making something out of a bad situation?”

I was completely distraught. Moments ago, I had just finished in the middle of the pack in that number one contender’s battle royal. My pride and my confidence was broken. Deep down? I felt like I was truly done. I was wondering at this point why I should even keep going anymore. Mascara was smeared all over my face. I had just gone through a bawling fit.

“...if you get eliminated by MERCEDES FUCKING VARGAS you have no place in this business anymore…”

“It’s a self-fulfilling prophecy at this point, Andrea…” Clarissa said with a frustrated sigh. “...everything is going wrong because you feel like everything is going wrong. I’m just going to save it for later. I’m on my way to the arena right now to come pick you up and then we’re going to have a talk, alright? I just want you to promise me something. Don’t make a decision about your career until you talk to me first, okay?”

“But…”

“I’ve known you for too damn long just to see you quit. I’m not going to take a personal insult like that just because you don’t want to believe in yourself anymore. You can and you will turn this around. Promise me you’re not going to make any decisions until you talk to me. Promise me!”

“FINE! I promise!” I said with reluctance. It would be this reluctance that would cause me to hang up the phone and abruptly end the call.

“This is rock bottom for me…” I said through my own tears, as I had no idea what to do at this point. “As if I haven’t been humiliated enough, I end up putting on a horrible performance and I get eliminated by MERCEDES VARGAS! OVER THE HILL Mercedes Vargas! ‘I NEED TO RETIRE AND GO HOME ALREADY’ Mercedes Vargas! It’s unfuckingbelievable! How have I fallen so damn far? What the hell am I doing wrong? Why is it that I can’t catch a break anymore? What the hell do I have to do to get back on track? I try and I try and I try and even though people love to hate me, I still have a smile on my face and I still try to be good to everyone and everyone just shits all over it. What the hell did I do to get everyone to hate me so much? It’s not fair! None of this is fair! I don’t want to do this anymore! There’s no way I can come back from this.”

I paused, taking in some really negative vibes from what was going on around me. My heart felt completely empty and my career sure as hell felt like it was over.

“I haven’t felt like this since UWA and that’s saying a hell of a lot. I can’t take any of this anymore. I’ve given this whole fucking locker room EVERY REASON to think that I’m such a big joke now….”

Later that night, Clarissa would start the process of getting me out of the hole. But in essence, this was the true beginning of the end of the ‘sweetheart Andrea’ that I once was.

September 11, 2020

“See?” Clarissa asked me as I just sat on my couch completely shocked at what I just heard. I was watching a Keira Fisher promo and I was just soaking in every single word toward me that I was hearing. I was dealing with her completely tearing me down and acting like I was really old news. “Do you see what would happen if you decided to just walk away from all of this? Do you see what the locker room really thinks about you now?”

“She really thinks that about me?” I asked, still in denial and holding out hope that the locker room really didn’t think of me that way.

“They all do.”

“How can she say that I don’t know who the hell I am?”

“She’s actually right about that, you know.”

“WHAT?”

“You don’t! You try acting like you’re this sweetheart that is going to do right by the whole company and the whole division, but that’s not you. You weren’t the world champion by being a sweet and innocent little girl. You and I both know that little girls don’t become world champions. You hold yourself back trying to be something that deep down in your heart, you know you’re not.”

“Even if she’s right, it doesn’t give her an excuse to just write me off as if I’m over!

“Trust me, she’s not the only one that is doing that…” Clarissa reminds me. “Are you going to take that nonsense from her, Andrea? She’s never beaten you and she thinks she has a right to talk to you that way?”

“She doesn’t…” I said, as anger began to replace my bewilderment. “How DARE she even THINK of talking to me that way! I am NOT OVER! I am NOT going to let ANYONE ELSE write my own destiny for me! I’m really starting to give less of a shit, Clarissa! She just ignited something in me that… UGH… I don’t know how the hell to describe it. I’ve never had this kind of anger before. I have never experienced the feeling that I am experiencing right now. It’s like… for the first time ever, I really want to beat someone while not giving a crap about their health or their well being. She’s a microcosm of the whole locker room and it’s time I stop being so naive and stupid about this.”

“Are you seeing what I am trying to tell you now?”

“I’m starting to see it now…” I said with a sigh. “I’ve been trying so damn hard to be something that I’m not and it’s just made me the mockery of the entire locker room. I’m better than that and I know it. She has no idea what she just unleashed. NO IDEA!”

“I have a feeling that Sunday is going to go well for you.” Clarissa said with confidence as she left me alone to reflect on Keira Fisher’s words. Those words kept flowing through me like poison. I was completely unaware that those words would continue to make my sweetheart self slowly but surely erode away. I wasn’t thinking about having an honorable match with Keira Fisher anymore at that point. I was just thinking about shutting her up, proving her wrong and telling the Bombshells locker room to stuff it. Keira didn’t know what was coming, nor did the whole locker room for that matter.

September 13, 2021

It was a completely different feeling following my match and my victory over her. I wasn’t breathing a sigh of relief. While I was incredibly satisfied that I had defeated Keira, this victory surely felt different in the sense that I did it for nobody else but me. My prior victories were about other people, but this was one that I could call my own. I walked through the hallway feeling way more confident in myself. The awful taste of that battle royal was already beginning to fade away and when I decided to walk out of the arena and into the parking lot for my own brief moment, I began to reflect on what I had just done.

“I needed that…” I said to myself. “It’s only fitting that once this summer reached its sunset that I got the win that I needed to begin to pull myself out of this hole. I’m so glad that the summer is almost over and that I can just forget that it ever happened.”

“Are you doing some interview prep there?” I heard the voice of Angelica Romero, my future media correspondent, say to me. It’s like you’re waiting for one of those amateurs in Pussy Willow or Holly Wood to come out and talk to you or something.”

“Why would I do that when I have a connection to one of the best in the business?” I said with a laugh. “You are the only one that gets to hear the REAL truth. You’ve done that from day one. You’ve known from the beginning that I am only here to boost my stardom and to have this division center around me! Yet, I held onto the hope that this locker room would come to accept me.”

“Christina Rose and Myra Rivers aside, they never did.” Angelica reminded me. “That was a brutal promo that Keira did against you. I know this is all off the record and everything but overhearing what you just said, this win meant a lot to you.”

“I shut her up…” I said with a laugh. “I shut that BITCH up! How DARE she ever write me off and act like I’m old news! Once again, she couldn’t beat me. She’s talking about rock bottom and she couldn’t beat me at rock bottom. What the hell does that say about her then? A whole lot of BAD, that’s what! I shut her the FUCK UP and I hope she likes it! I apologize that you have to see me act like this, but MAN, that was one hell of an adrenaline rush and a confidence boost. It feels GOOD to shut someone up! I never, EVER imagined that silencing a bitch would feel so damn good! That was a tasty victory, I’ll say that. Soon enough, the whole locker room will be kissing my ass!”

Angelica is taken aback by my burgeoning new attitude though she’s not acting as if she’s surprised in any way.

“That’s a LOT of anger you are carrying with you…” she said.

“Hey, it feels good! You know what? There needs to be more of that. I'm dead serious. If winning feels THIS good, I can’t let this match be a one time thing. I need this to be ME going forward now. There’s no more time to go soft, Angelica and to be honest? I would say that tonight will be the very last time that Sin City Wrestling is ever going to see SWEET, INNOCENT, WEAK Andea! I have a plan that is going to shock the entire world… and I’m going to really push the envelope. I’m going to show all of these bitches in the back that they don’t get to fuck with Andrea Hernandez anymore!”

“Do you mind telling me what is on your mind?”

“I can’t…” I said. “I have to shock the world. What I’m about to do in two weeks is going to set the tone for exactly what’s to come. What I’m going to do is show them that they won’t have stupid, weak, Daddy’s girl Andrea to kick around anymore. This division is really going to regret that they ever did kick her around for months with their unwarranted, exaggerated criticisms about me brought upon by jealousy and insecurity. Anyway, I’ll talk to you later. I’ve got to get back in there and find Christina… and a vomit bucket after I even look at her for too long…”

A scoff and a laugh later and I’m turning back and walking back inside of the building. The ego boost that I was feeling regarding the silencing of Keira Fisher certainly had me clamoring for more. I wasn’t going to express this to anyone for the sake of maintaining the shock of what I was going to do in two weeks, but as I began to make my way through the hallway again, I already knew deep down in my heart that the moment I turned on Christina, the Andrea that the Bombshells locker room had come to know was going to die.

And yet… by this point? My bitterness toward the entire Bombshells locker room was already past the point of no return.

May 9, 2021

“Sam Marlowe fucking won…” I said with a huge scoff as I watched her defeat Bea Barnhart at Climax Control 300. “Good! At least I don’t have to be embarrassed for her losing to someone like THAT tonight.”

Amused more than anything else, I had walked out of the locker room where I had watched Sam’s match in and I began to walk down the hallway just to get to my own locker room. I walked down the hallway feeling completely conceited and acting like I completely owned the place but the ego trip I was experiencing was cut off by the shock of seeing my old best friend Chelsea LeClair standing by a coffee table on her own. My eyes narrowed with anger just by seeing her but that wasn’t the worst of it yet. She was talking to Myra Rivers as well. I didn’t eavesdrop on their conversation. Rather, I stayed out of their view and waited for one of the two to leave.

“What?” I said in confusion as I watched Myra and Chelsea share a small embrace. Myra walked down the hall and away from Chelsea who remained on standby. Narrowing my eyes with skepticism, I walked in her direction and it wasn’t long before she saw me.

“Funny…” I said to Chelsea, who initially didn’t react to what I was saying. “...last time I checked, you hated Myra for what she put both of us through and yet, I see you being friends with her now?”

“She invited me here…” Chelsea said, narrowing her eyes. She offered me a hug showing that she still cared about me, but I backed away much to her disappointment. “I’m going to be at her Hall of Fame ceremony in GCW. Did she give you an invitation?”

“I shredded that thing. Why would I want to go there, Chelsea? Why would I want to endorse the ABUSE that… REMEMBER… she put US through!?!?!?!”

“Myra did what she did to us and I was at a point where I never wanted to forgive her. But I did. I’m over all the bullshit that she put us through and it’s about time you decided to do the same.”

I merely laughed in Chelsea’s face.

“I will NEVER get over it! Why should I get over it? So Myra can take advantage of me and abuse me AGAIN? No! I’m not going to do that! Forgiving her only excuses what she’s done. I can’t believe you’d be such a sellout! I can’t believe that you would betray your own morals and sell the people that care about you and the people that were there for you, especially ME, down the river!”

“You can’t talk!” Chelsea said with a stern determination in her voice.

“What do you mean I can’t talk? I’M the only one from the Utopia group back in the day in GCW with ANY integrity anymore! I’ve ALWAYS been real! I stuck to my guns, Chelsea…”

“Is that why you’ve turned into this bitter, selfish, envious attention whore as of late?”

“Excuse me?” I asked, appalled that I just heard what I heard.

“Don’t act like you didn’t hear what I just said. You go around saying all of these mean, horrible things about the ‘old Andrea’ but I liked THAT Andrea WAY better than the Andrea that I am talking to right now. The Andrea that I knew was never bitter about anything. I get it. You went through a lot of hell. WE went through a lot of hell! Myra put us through the ringer and she treated us both like garbage and less than human beings. I’ll never deny what she did. We can never erase what happened. But GOD, Andrea… does what she did to both of us excuse the fact that you have become everything that you HATE about her?”

“You didn’t just go there…”

“I DID! You call Myra a selfish bitch! Look at YOU! You don’t give a damn about anyone but yourself anymore. You spit on your dad’s legacy. You abandoned your own family! You burned the bridge with your mother and brother who care about you so damn much. I can’t be around you because you’re a toxic person! You say Myra hasn’t changed and she’s still trying to make the world revolve around her, but you’re doing the same thing! You used to hate her for being selfish and greedy and wanting nothing less than the world title but holy shit, there you are being selfish and greedy and wanting nothing less than the world title. You used to call Myra out about not letting go of the past, but gosh darn it Andrea, you can’t forgive her for the abuse…”

“I already told her that I will NEVER forgive her for what she put me through. The fact that you’re hugging her and going to her Hall of Fame ceremony shows me that you don’t give a damn about what happened to me. It shows me that you are officially an enabler of what she put me through… US through...”

“No it’s not like th…” Chelsea pauses and sighs, all but giving up on trying to convince me to let go of the seemingly never ending grudge against Myra. “... forget it. I am so disappointed in the person that you’ve become.”

“I don’t care!” I said immediately, completely dismissing Chelsea’s feelings. “Who I become and what I do is none of your damn business and if you really feel so strongly about it,why don’t you sign a contract for Sin CIty Wrestling and I’ll just beat your ass.. AGAIN? You’re beneath me, Chelsea. We’ve had what? Three matches against each other and you’ve yet to win? Forget it! You’re never getting your best friend back so I’d suggest you move on and let sleeping dogs lie with this. Oh and don’t even bother trying to get me back to being the old Andrea or thinking of ways to get me to go back to being that weakling.”

“I wasn’t going to do that. But…”

I put a finger to Chelsea’s lips, much to her anger, as I knew exactly what she was about to say.

“Don’t even bother giving me the lecture about how ‘old Andrea’ was never a weakling because you and I both know that she always was. There’s nothing that you are going to say that is going to make me change my mind and that is final! You can be disappointed in me all you want but that’s not going to change who I am and that’s not going to change how I conduct myself either.”

Chelsea lets out an exasperated sigh knowing that getting through to me is just about useless. I’m smirking because I already knew that I had shut down any possible avenue for Chelsea to try to get to me and to try to get me back to being friends with her.

“You can have it your way Andrea. You can be whoever you want to be. You can treat other people the way you want to treat other people. Some will bite back, others won’t. You can think, do or say as you go and that’s all fine and everything but you’re not going to make me stop missing the old Andrea because she was an inspiration to me too, just like she was an inspiration to so many wrestling fans out there. If you want to shove it and flush it down the toilet all because you’re bitter over someone who doesn’t matter anymore and hasn’t mattered in months beating you for a world title, then go on and do that. I get it. Losing a world title sooner than expected or sooner than you wanted it to happen? Yeah, that sucks. I was there once. But I got over it and won another world title. You? You just keep living in the past and remaining bitter… all while you’re getting pissy and angry about not getting a shot that you feel you deserve.”

“I’m glad we came to an understanding then… traitor!”

Chelsea sighs and turns around. She’s decided she’s had enough of the conversation and that she’s had enough of me dismissing her feelings.

“Hopefully someday you realize that there was never, ever anything wrong with the old you.” she says as she begins to walk away from me. I was completely unamused and unhappy that Chelsea even tried to flip the conversation on me and tried to tear me down and this frustration caused me to flip over a nearby coffee table that luckily, did not have any major equipment or anything of the sort on it that would have resulted in a fine from the powers that be.

“Yeah, walk away Chelsea!” I said as she disappeared from my view. “What a damn coward you’ve always been! Hey, when you relapse and get back on drugs and self-destruct your own career again, don’t come crying to me!”

I rolled my eyes and sighed. Looking down at the floor at the mess I just made, I had no regrets about the way the conversation went. I turned and left the scene, moving on with my night to make some beginning preparations for my match to come at Into the Void against Sam Marlowe.

May 20, 2021

“It’s mind boggling that these idiots won’t move on from the ‘old’ me…” I said with annoyance as I snapped out of my reflections in the comedy club. “I’m pretty sure they all left by now. It’s crazy how they all wanted me to be just like Sam. I don’t even want to imagine the way my career would’ve gone if I didn’t say ‘fuck this crap’ after the Battle Royal.

I let out a sigh of relief before I walked back out through the curtains onto the stage of the comedy club. As I was hoping would be the case, the club was completely empty with the exception of my half-sister Savannah, Lorenzo and Angelica, my media correspondent. The chair and the microphone were still at center stage and I saw that the cameras were now rolling live. Angelica had a microphone of her own and she didn’t seem too disturbed by the fact that janitors were cleaning up the slime, syrup and feathers from earlier. On cue, Angelica began to speak.

“This is Angelica Romero, live at this gracious comedy club here in Phoenix and in this special report, we are going to talk to two people who are Sam Marlowe fans… or rather… WERE Sam Marlowe fans before they decided that they wanted nothing to do with her. I want to talk to this gentleman right here…”

Angelica walks over to Lorenzo who was winking at me from where he was sitting.

“I understand that you were a Sam Marlowe fan?”

“I was…” Lorenzo admitted without shame. “My favorite memory of her was ending Mikah’s dominant reign as the SCW Bombshells World Champion and of course, I’ve always got the memories of her being Roulette Champion. I actually wanted to have her phone number at one point because she was… and still is… a cute little thing. But then something happened with her that really turned me off…”

“What would that be?”

“She fell off and let the entire division run all over her. She became a pushover and it’s quite sad. It’s like watching an athlete at the end of their career struggle so much to be relevant, but they don’t realize that their career is in their twilight. I’m not going to beat her down for the Candy thing because Andrea’s done enough of that but she just doesn’t have the same fire anymore. She’s a relic of the past. Once she lost to the likes of Johanna Krieger and Royal Purple, I gave up on her. Now, that’s enough about her. I want to talk about a REAL woman in Andrea Hernandez…”

“Okay. Let’s talk about her. What makes her so different from Sam?”

“Andrea has a spine, unlike her. It’s a big turn on for me and I’m not saying that just because we went out a couple of times and I helped her get a new reality show that is coming soon by the way. Unlike Sam, Andrea saw what wasn’t working and she busted her ass to fix the problem. If Sam became what Andrea has become in the last few months, maybe she’d still be relevant. Sam’s become the girl that you can hit it and quit it after one night. Andrea’s become the girl that makes you want to stay in bed with her the next morning, you know? Not that I’d know or anything… but the point is, Andrea is just superior to Sam in every way: beauty, ability, relevancy, toughness. You name it. She is everything Sam USED to be and then some”

“Interesting perspective! Thank you.”

I could only have a laugh at myself as Angelica left Lorenzo behind. He winked at me and I blew a kiss at him while I felt no remorse for putting together this mockery of Sam Marlowe.

“What about you, young lady?” Angelica asked Savannah, my half-sister. “You seem like the kind of person that would be a Sam Marlowe fan.”

“I used to be…” she admitted. “But now I’m not. I can’t stand her anymore. She’s become such a parody of herself it’s unreal. She doesn’t admit it and she never will, but when I watch her wrestle, I feel like she goes through the motions now. You can tell when someone is there to collect a paycheck and she’s just one of them. I guess I’d be complacent too if I kept getting handed things without earning them.”

Savannah shrugs at this, showing no care at all for what she just said.

“What is it about Andrea that is such an inspiration to you? What does she have that Sam doesn’t?”

“Andrea is bold and brave and doesn’t take crap from anyone anymore, and I’m not just saying that because she’s my sister or anything. Sister or not, I would’ve never been a fan of the old her, you know? If she didn’t evolve and grow, she’d be just like Sam: forgotten, a pushover, someone written off as old news, someone that people would be clamoring for retirement. But she isn’t like that. She inspires me because she teaches me not to take crap from anyone and to fight for what you believe in. Sam doesn’t do that anymore. How can I have faith in someone who has clearly given up on herself?”

“It’s clear that Sam Marlowe’s fan base is dwindling…” Angelica says with confidence. “And I think it’s safe to say that what her former fans are expressing here is just a microcosm of her whole fan base. Let’s send it over to you Andrea, for some final thoughts…”

“GLADLY!” I said as I took the microphone from the stands. I remained seated and I was feeling quite egotistical and confident knowing that the broadcast was focusing on me now.

“You know what’s SO funny about you, Sam? Well, other than EVERYTHING. I get the sense that this match is such a burden to you. I watched your pathetic promo and that stupid little press conference that you did and I didn’t feel nor see ANY fire from you at all. You are carrying this nonchalant, defiant attitude that this is just another run of the mill match for you and I’m definitely going to take that as an insult because I AM NOT just another run of the mill opponent. I am the NEW bitch around here! I’m the most hated Bombshell on the roster! NOBODY likes me and I’ve embraced that to the fullest and that’s why ever since I changed my ways, I’ve only lost one match and I already know that there’s no way you’re going to make that two. I want to pinpoint something that you said that REALLY proves that you want nothing to do with me and that this is just another match for you. I want to quote you on the exact words that you said that not only prove that you don’t care for this match, but also prove that in general, you’ve mailed it in. You admitted that if you ignored me, that I’d just go away. First off, THANK YOU for confirming what I already KNEW in that you were ignoring me, but that second part? All I have to say to that is WOW! You REALLY want nothing to do with me. I want to say that it’s because you're annoyed by me, I want to say that maybe you’re trying too damn hard to take the high road, but I think it’s more than that…

I would say that you were hoping I’d go away because you’re AFRAID OF ME, that’s why. Bea Barnhart was just an escape so that you wouldn’t have to deal with me. You’re afraid of me because you know that I don’t take your crap. You ignore me hoping I’d just go away because you know that inside that ring, I’ll expose you as one of the most overrated, overhyped Bombshells on the roster. When I first came to this company, you weren’t in that boat but with all of the failed title shots that you’ve had lately and the fact that you have shown so LITTLE of what the old Sam Marlowe was all about in recent weeks and months, you ARE in that boat now. I defeat you and I’ll prove that I should’ve been the one getting all those title shots and not you. You’ve got a history of crumbling against women that call you out on your shit whether it’s Johanna, whether it’s Royal Purple, whether it’s Maki… someone gets under your skin JUST a little bit, and your fragile little heart just collapses. For all that you’ve done, there’s no question in my mind that you are one of the most psychologically WEAK and psychologically FRAGILE Bombshells on the whole roster and your admission that you wanted to ignore me so I could go away PROVES that. A REAL bombshell… hell a real WOMAN… wouldn’t do what you did.

Roxi sure as hell didn’t do what you did. I cost her the world title against Keira Fisher. She didn’t ‘ignore me’. She faced up to me. Sure, I ultimately beat her, but I could at least respect her a little bit for trying to get some revenge.

Christina, as much as I HATE giving her ANY sort of credit, didn’t do what you did. God, she never COULD ignore me, could she? That’s as much as I’ll say about that.

Your little best friend in Myra Rivers sure as hell wouldn’t do what you did. Sure, it’s because the woman has such a big ego and everything, but take it from someone who was once her protege, at least the woman doesn’t ignore someone that goes after her.

God even SELEANA is more of a woman than you are. Oh sure, she was a coward, taking shots at me from behind and hiding behind her language on social media and everything but at least she actually STEPPED UP TO ME… even in cowardice.

Seleana was the semi-coward, but YOU Sam? PURE COWARDICE! The woman I mentioned attempted to deal with me by meeting me in that ring and doing something about something I said to them and did to them and all you could bring to the table was a bunch of useless GIF’s on Twitter and you trying to play the same coffee joke that I’ve been playing before you came out with that weak ass excuse of a promo? There’s no more IGNORING ME Sam. There’s no way in hell you can ignore me when I’m putting you in your place and making you feel like the fragile piece of shit you really are. There’s no ignoring me when I'm putting you on the fast track to being another Mercedes Vargas or another Jessie Salco. On top of the fact that I’m going to win this match out of PURE SUPERIORITY to you, I’m also going to win this match because I want this match and I want success in this company FAR MORE THAN YOU DO! Don’t believe me? Go back and listen to your own words. Listen to yourself with your stupid, worthless happy-go-lucky complacency! You’re talking about how you were ‘happy wrestling whatever matches’ and how you ‘didn’t care one way or another about wins and losses’?

That’s it right there.

That’s why you have done nothing but struggle and tread water for the last year and a half. THAT! RIGHT! THERE! Oh, you think I’m DONE? BITCH, you don’t even KNOW ME!

You’re over there whining and crying about wanting to be the sweetheart of SCW and how you wanted to be friends with everyone and I’m watching this and I’m sitting here laughing my ASS off because that’s EXACTLY what I tried to be when I first got to this company. You are EXACTLY… STILL… what I was 365 days ago. Yeah Sam, you were the sweetheart of SCW. You had it all. You had all the fame, fortune and adulation whether you wanted it or not. But for the last sixteen months, the ‘sweetheart of SCW” has become more like SWEET NOTHING and it’s THAT complacency that you admitted to, that is the reason why. You’re too stupid and stubborn to admit it, Sam, but the truth of the matter is, you’ve given up. For the last sixteen months, you’ve sure as hell wrestled like it. Sure, you’ll beat a Char Kwan here and a Bea Barnhart there, but what’s it actually gotten you? Getting your ass handed to you by the Myras and the Purples of the world? This isn’t ‘schoolgirl teasing’ at this point, Sam! This is me throwing REALITY in your fucking face. There aren’t any coffee jokes here. This is n’t me parodying you in a skit. This is me being as real and as raw as it gets. No matter whether I’m that ‘sweetheart’ that I was or whether I am who I am now, something that has ALWAYS bothered me in this business is complacency and I never thought I’d be even MORE pissed off than I was regarding the whole title shot thing with you, but KNOWING that you’ve got that complacent attitude and KNOWING that you’ve been doing nothing but mail it in for god knows how long now pisses me off even MORE because now I know that the title shots are not only going to someone that has never deserved them in the first place, but also someone who works HALF as hard as I do and that has NEVER gone over well with me. I’ve NEVER appreciated getting half the rewards of someone else when I’ve worked TWICE as hard as they have and I guess THAT would have to be my REAL issue with you now at this point.

So while you wallow in complacency, I bust my ass knowing that when the next opportunity comes, I WILL take advantage of it. To me, you’re someone that I am going to make an example of because I’ve just about had it with being left in the shadows and not getting the opportunities that I have proven that I deserve. People like you shouldn’t be handed so many opportunities especially when you carry yourself the way you do. You may not want this match, Sam. But I sure as hell do. That pathetic little autograph session there with whatever fans you have left? You might as well get used to them because soon enough, that’s what your whole income is going to be. It’s sad though, it really is. You not only don’t care anymore, but you’ve clearly cared so little that you don’t even realize that you’re beginning to lose your fan base. You love your fans so much and yet, you’ve constantly hurt them by disappointing them. You’ve pushed them away by constantly coming up short in big matches that matter the most. Those fans that you had before? They’re all flocking elsewhere. People that were Sam Marlowe fans a year ago are now Myra Rivers fans, or Bella Madison fans or Courtney Pierce fans. I may not be fans of any of those three women, but at least they all have PASSION for what they do.

Last year, I didn’t understand why Evie Jordan was saying the slanderous shit she was saying, but I guess I understand now considering that you and I had the same mindset a year ago. The difference between her and I is that at least I speak the TRUTH and don’t exaggerate nonsense and the difference between you and me, aside from having a real passion for this business, is that I had the INITIATIVE to EVOLVE and be BETTER and break out of the doldrums I was in last summer whereas you just continue to do the same old shit, no initiative, no drive, no motivation, no evolution. You’re the same damn Sam Marlowe from yesterdecade. This isn’t prime Mikah you’re facing here. I’m not all the women you won the Roulette title from in the past. You’re the same old sweetheart that is clearly satisfied with staying that way and while I’d love to say that beating the hell out of you will open your eyes will help you change your ways, the truth of the matter is that you’re far too complacent to even CONSIDER evolving ANY aspect of your game.

Still…

Beating you sends MULTIPLE messages

It lets this division know that sweet and innocent Andrea is TRULY dead and buried and that she will never come back.

It lets the division know that I am done fucking around, that I am done waiting for the opportunities that I deserve and that I am done being cast aside and kept on the sidelines while bombshells far less talented than me like Krystal Wolfe and Char Kwan get opportunities like a Roulette title shot or that Queen of the Day match that I should’ve had first.

So here’s one for the SCW Bombshells division…

If you hated me before…

At Into the Void?

I’ll give you even MORE reasons to hate me…

With that, I take a deep breath to cool down for a little bit. Still, there’s so much anger in me as I stand up on the stage, turn around, and then walk through the curtains, satisfied with everything that needed to be said.

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
Re: SAMANTHA MARLOWE vs ANDREA HERNANDEZ
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2021, 11:44:07 PM »
A school yard can be seen, empty of the crowds of children who would be leaving the building and heading towards a row of yellow buses.  Instead, only a single finger can be seen moving through the yard towards a swing that is hanging and barely swinging in the slight breeze.  The person is dressed in a pair of dark boots, a short plaid skirt and white blouse.  She has a long ponytail that hangs over her left shoulder as she reaches the swing then turns to reveal Sam Marlowe in what looks like a school girl uniform.  Taking a seat on the swing, she takes a few steps backwards putting the swing at a forty-five-degree angle and braces it there by planting her feet in the sand beneath it. 

Following her is another figure, this one dressed in jeans and a letter jacket.  Colton Myers holds up the camcorder that he has been filming Sam with and motions for her to speak.  Sam smiles and nods before she looks directly into the camera and speaks softly.

“I have had time to think about things and I have come to some conclusions about my opponent at the supercard.  You may wonder why I would be thinking so hard about it when it is obvious that Andrea Hernandez has basically said it all and if you ask anyone, she is going to beat me in the ring because she has beaten me verbally for the past couple of weeks,” suggests Sam as she puts her hands on the large clunky chains of the swing.  “I guess I should just give up now and not worry about going to the ring at Into the Void to face her…”

“And that is something that you would never do right?” muses Colton as he slowly moves around Sam to film her from the side forcing her to turn her head and smile at the cameraman.

“You know me too well Camo,” offers Sam with a giggle before she wipes at her lips and once more speaks.  “So, like I was saying, I have come to some conclusions about Andrea.  Let’s take them one at a time shall we?”

Sam lifts her feet and begins to swing as she continues to address the camera.  “Firstly, I have realized that for all her talk, Andrea is nothing but a bully.  You know the type…talks a great game but inside is just so insecure about the fact that she isn’t the center of attention.  So, what does she do?  She acts like a school bully by using her taunts and school girl antics like crude pictures, taunting merch and basically just talking like she is some major star in the company.”

Sam’s smile fades only slightly before she kicks out her legs to force the swing higher.  “If you could see it, she acts like her crap don’t stink but can’t help but whine about the fact that she hasn’t been given a title shot since she lost the bombshell championship.  I wonder if she even thought about why she hasn’t been given a shot.  Honestly how marketable really is she?  There seems to be a problem with putting her into title matches because if you ask me, she would probably win the match and the shares in viewing and streaming would go down.  Oh yeah, she can claim that she would be a dominant champion and all that but when people tune into Climax Control or supercards, they are treated to a whiny ‘why not me’ bombshell who has no real direction or connections to the fans of SCW.”

“Come on Sami, you are being harsh…” says Colton but stops as Sam takes her hand off one side of the swing to waggle a finger negatively at him.

“Oh Colton darlin’, I am only being truthful,” answers Sam as she begins to drag her feet to slow the swing.  “Have you not seen the last few Climax Controls when she talked about me.  She wasn’t even on my radar when she started because I didn’t think that she was someone that I would have to face considering how I thought she was in line for the Bombshell Championship.  See, I figured that I wanted to stay in the lower card for a while because I was thinking about heading back to school for my doctorate…I had done before so I figured keep myself in easier matches and I could combine that with part time studies.  And then of course, the pandemic came and that had to be put on hold.  So, I let management at SCW know that I was available for more matches and they started putting me in matches for title shots.”

“That must have burned Andrea’s ass,” offers Colton after tsking a bit. 

“If it did or not wasn’t something that worried me.  I was content to wrestle and win or lose, I was content with how I was doing.  Then of course, I must have driven her mad with the fact that people tend to ignore her.  Or maybe it was the fact that I ignored her…” muses Sam as she bites her lower lip.  “I didn’t really care about her and even when she took those little digs at me, I never rose to the bait.  So it got worse until I couldn’t ignore her.  She was like a pebble in a shoe…irritating and rubbing until I finally decided to give her the attention she deserved.  And even when I noticed her, I still respected her.  But all she did was continue to erode that respect until now we are going to be facing each other in the ring.”

“I can only imagine what she has been saying about you darlin’,” says Colton as he moves to face Sam who once more has stopped the swing and is standing against the seat.  She spares a slow glance at Colton before once again pulling her full bottom lip between her teeth.  “Did you want to see if she did?”

Sam thinks about it then shakes her head in the negative as she straightens up and then begins to walk towards the camera and stops only feet away from Colton.  “I am sure I wouldn’t like it but, in all actuality, I don’t really care Colton.  I can’t care what she says because that will just give her rental space up here,” says Sam as she taps at her temple.  “I have to fight my own fight and I can’t let what she says bother me.  We both know that I tend to get ahead of myself if I listen to my opponent so what needs to happen is that I have to take everything she has said about me, ball it up and toss it away.  This is my match to win or lose and giving Andrea the capability to beat me before I get in the ring is not something that I care to do.”

Sam begins to walk with Colton pacing her, his camcorder focused on the redhead as she walks, a soft murmuring escaping her as she moves.  Colton mumbles the word pardon which has Sam stop and turn to the camera.

“I have only one thing to say about this match Colton and it is that I hope Andrea is going to be ready for me to bring the fight to her.  Like my friend once told me…the only thing you need to know is that you shouldn’t back down from a bully.  You have to stand up and shut them up and that is exactly what I have planned for Andrea!” exclaims Sam before she turns and walks away leaving Colton to follow her quickly as he turns the camera off and chases after Sam calling out to her as the pair move around the corner of the playground.

Dr. Evans can be seen on a wingback chair writing notes as she glances down at the patient who is laying on the couch by her chair.  The only noticeable feature is red curls on the arm of the couch as the doctor brings the pen to her lips and taps it there.  The person on the couch begins to speak.

“Doctor Evans,” the redhead begins.  “I am so glad you were able to let me come in and talk to you.  It has been a long time since we talked and I was starting to worry about myself and my emotional and mental health.”

“Sam, I have told you that I would be available for phone calls and the like.  So what is going on with you?” asks the doctor.

Sam sighs and brings her hands up to her chest and crosses her arms as she spares a glance at the doctor again.  “Well, I am still wrestling,” begins Sam only to hear the skritch of the pen moving across the paper of the book on the doctor’s lap.  “And this week I have to go into the ring with Andrea Hernandez who has spent the last few weeks putting me down and talking about me like I am some idiot.  She even claims that I am afraid of her.”

The doctor smiles as she ducks her head but needs to ask, ”So are you?”

“Nooooo!” exclaims Sam as she turns to look up at the doctor, frowning slightly.  “I just know that she thinks that I am nothing and she is everything that should be given title shots and championships.  If I was honest with myself, I let her get under my skin and that is why we are facing each other.  I suppose you could say that I asked for this.”

“How was she able to get under your skin?  One would think that if you gave her the ability, you had to have known she would take it.”

Sam nods and bites at her bottom lip.  “Yeah, I should have just continued to ignore her but you know me…once I think that someone is dancing on my last nerve, I am going to push them off of it.  Oh and if you have to know, she is good at digs.  Did I ever tell you about the picture that she had made of me…had this big red ex right over my head.  I thought that I diffused that by buying it from her and that did shut her up for a little bit.  Then all of a sudden she started in on me again.”

“What do you think motivates her to do that?” asks the doctor.

Sam thinks for a moment then shrugs.  “Seems that whenever it looks like I am being highlighted by management with chances at title shots or belts, she gets really jealous and talks about how she should be the one that is the face of the bombshell division.  I seriously think she believes her own hype.  Hellfire, I don’t really care if I am the face of the bombshells or not.  If it is important to her then maybe what she needs to do it tell management that she deserves the shots rather than whine about not getting them.  I think that with the way the division is, there are few real faces of the bombshells division and more heelish people so I guess I tend to stand out rather that just be one of many like Andrea is.  And so here we are.”

“Did you ever think that if you talked to her that she would realize you are not a threat to her?” muses the doctor which gets a soft chuckle from Sam.  “You did try that right?”

“I tried to just stay out of her way Doc,” begins Sam, “but that didn’t work and now I am not going to stay out of her way anymore.  Now at Into the Void, I am on a collision course with someone that has decided that she is going to use me as a stepping stone to somehow make herself relevant.  I hope she realizes us Texas gals aren’t going to lay down for anyone.”  Sam slams one fist into the open palm of the other hand.

The soft snap of the notebook closing catches Sam’s attention which has her looking at the doctor before sitting up on the couch.  “Sam, in my opinion, you seem to be focused for the match this week.  I think you just needed to talk it out and put it into perspective for yourself.  I am glad I was able to help you with that but now our time is up.”

Sam gets to her feet and holds out her hand towards the doctor who has risen herself and clasps it.  “Thanks Doc, I think you are right.  See you soon?”

The doctor nods before guiding Sam to the door and opening it to allow her to walk through.  With a final wave, Sam leaves the office as the doctor lets the door shut behind her before walking towards her desk to sit down and open the notebook to go over her notes.

“Here we are, days from our match and I am playing with Tik Tok,  I am using it to send you a message Andrea.  I obviously somehow managed to have less than ten people tell me about how you spoke about me at the comedy club with all my fans turning on me…” says Sam as she offers a slow clap.

“I can’t believe it, the most talented and deserving bombshell having to copy me in order to make herself look good.  I would have never believed it,” says Sam, one hand moving to cover her heart.  “I always thought you were an original Andrea and now here I am, disappointed in the fact that you can’t offer me anything but a stale, over the top, redux of something that I did out of the blue when I was on my way for the photoshoot for the supercard.  I genuinely interacted with fans…not just my fans but SCW fans.  You staged a question and answer session filled with actors and yes fans to put me down.  Doesn’t it bother you that you don’t have an original thought when it comes  to facing me.  If I didn’t know better, I would swear you were just a second rate Sam Marlowe looking for someone to pat you on the head and say ‘good job Andrea, you made her look like some kind of fool.’  Well, who is the fool now huh?  The bombshell that had the audacity to be genuine or the bombshell who needed to copy her opponent because she had nothing new to talk about.”

“I mean come on…how long did you play out that coffee reference just because of my reacting to the lies told by Bea Barnhart??” offers Sam as she tilts her head, crosses her arms over her chest before reaching up with one finger to tap at her nose.  “Seeing as we both know you seem to have this complex about how you are disrespected in SCW, let me simplify it for you.  I am coming to the ring at Into the Void and I am going to do the one thing that you least expect from me.  I will respect your skills and not underestimate you.  I am comin’ with a chip on my shoulder put there by you and will step up to knock it off by knocking you out of the ring and beating you like I am confident that I will be able to do.”

“Good luck Andrea,” offers Sam as she glares at the lens of whatever camera she is using.  “I hope you know just what you are going to be feelin’ in that ring when I step into it and then step up to y’all!” exclaims Sam before she reaches out and tapping a button, sends the image to black. [/size]