Author Topic: Life, Happiness and Cavity Filled Birthday Cake  (Read 585 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Life, Happiness and Cavity Filled Birthday Cake
« on: May 07, 2021, 11:56:12 PM »
~*~*~Life~*~*~
May 8th, 2021

People surrounding Bella, who is looking adorable in a babydoll style dress looking down at her beautiful cake.

‘Happy Birthday to Bella!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!’

And with that she blows out her candles. Applause, followed by affection from everyone including her husband.

Don’t worry this isn’t going to be like ‘16 Candles’. I wouldn’t change this for anything.

I’m 23. Here I am. I’m surrounded by my friends that have become my family. My family is and has always been my biggest support system. My mom, my step-dad, my adoptive father, my little half brother is just the beginning. The Russows’ brought me so much more. I’m one of the luckiest women in the world.

Alanah (frm. O’Connell) Russow comes waddling up, she’s 22 weeks pregnant with twins so that’s pretty much how you walk from the middle of your 2nd trimester on, giving Bella a hug, “So what did you wish for?

Well- I...” looking a little uncomfortable.

Mal, who you can tell has been enjoying the night, wraps his wife up in his arms and whispers just loud enough for her and his sister to hear, “You don’t have to tell her if you don’t want to.

He laughs as Alanah guffaws at her brother and swipes at him, “MAL! I was just curious. Can’t I be curious?

You can be plenty curious. In fact I’m fairly certain that’s why you are in your current state and just keep growing and growing.” Bella quips.

Alanah scoffs, rubbing her ever growing belly, “Rude.

Mm, have you picked names yet? I was goofin’ around on the net the other day and found this really awesome sight.

Yeah you forwarded it to me, remember?” Alanah says with almost a tone of worry, “You okay?

Yeah, just need some sugar in my system. Let’s get that cake served!” Bella says leaving their side to get into her cake but even a blind man could tell that was awkward.

Uh, did I miss something?

No, she just got woke up early by the annoying wakeup fairy, aka Mattie. Brought over her present early.” Mal says, “Honestly she’s been a little off after dealing with her father. She hasn’t gone out much, only trains in the gym and tincan. Got her out to Levi’s for a moment and she was on a whole other level there.

I saw that video, that was insane! That snap frankensteiner?

It was a thing of beauty. I don’t know what the hell has gotten into her lately, but it’s like...she’s evolving.

Because of that guy?

I don’t know but she’s been really pushing herself hard for some reason.” Mal says looking at Bella as her and Mattie cut into the cake and candy falls out.

OH MY GOD!” Bella laughs with her little surprise, “I have been wanting one of these cakes.

“Get a cavity just looking at it.” Mack and Mal say at the same time. That causes some laughter in the group as they look and point at each other.

~*~*~Liberty~*~*~

Later that night, lying in bed Mal holds her close as she runs her fingers along his bare chest. “You worried Lanah a bit tonight, ya know?

I know. Stressing out protecting her from what we saw....I stupidly forgot. Been happening a lot.

Like Mattie coming over this morning?” Mal laughed which causes Bella to lift her head and poke him in his side where she knows he’s ticklish. He grabs her hand quickly and pulls her up which causes her to laugh.

Hey, I knew she was coming, she should have been more specific or she wouldn’t be horribly scarred now.

What did she drop off by the way?

My birthday present.” he just raises his eyebrow, “I got new gear.

Mal just gets a look of surprise on his face followed by a smirk, cause Mattie’s creations are always damn amazing on her, “Damn! She gets back from tropical paradise and...

She cranked 3 new sets out like nothing.

She’s a machine.” Mal says as a matter-of-factly.

Well she knows what I’m facing, she wanted to give me something to look forward to. She did just that.” Bella states curling back in, “A glimpse of the things yet to come.

Yeah, which...I should really have a long chat with my brother-in-law about future things yet to come.

So much pressure to expand.

Mal runs his hand down her hair and looks forward, “Maybe someday....

Silence fills the room for a moment, before Bella glances up at him and smiles, “Someday, for sure.

~*~*~Happiness~*~*~

I was 13 when SCW started. THIRTEEN! I barely was reunited with my mother, I was just about to enter high school and here I am, placed on the biggest Climax Control against a newcomer.

First of all, Azzy, welcome. And I gotta say, what a debut out of you. Last week on 299 I was supposed to take on Maki but shit happens. It’s why they throw up “Card Subject to Change” on the card every week.

I was supposed to go to the big show as a contender for the Bombshell Roulette Title, but I got cheated. I’m supposed to sit here and tell you to look to a bright future, when in fact, my future in SCW right now is blurry at best.

I’ve been getting a lot of static from others that maybe I should look to the future of other things with my husband and you know that sounds all well and good but how can I do that when I have unfinished business here.

I’m a former Mixed Tag Champ with Malachi and while I wish that sometimes we could go it again, he knows that me finding my singles fame here is extremely important to me. So if I don’t seem too excited for this match, it’s nothing against you. I’m pissed off at MYSELF because I let myself fucking slip up and get caught. I got screwed and I have been kicking myself for WEEKS because of it.

I wanna punch something, really hard. I found myself beating the shit out of a punching bag and it not doing a fucking thing because my anger can’t be solved there. THAT CLOSE and I have let it eat at me. Azurine to me, while a sweet girl, is everyone that has clipped me at the knees, the minute that bell rings. I can’t let it happen again.

I’m sorry. I’m out to make a statement at Climax Control 300.

And that statement is...

You should have aimed for the head.