Author Topic: One Last Time?  (Read 571 times)

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
One Last Time?
« on: May 07, 2021, 06:48:38 AM »
The scene opens up with Keira entering her locker room after her match with Lucy on Climax Control. She slowly shuts the door and gives a soft sigh. She had won against Lucy, but it felt like it was just going through the motions. She sits on the couch and sighs a bit. She thinks more and more as she just stares at the wall. She had thought about a thing for a few weeks, how it felt like she was getting to the twilight of her career. But she knew she had another fight ready to go. She had Climax Control 300 to get to. But this one, she was more excited about. No matter what it was, Keira was a bit excited to be teaming with her wife, Roxi, once more against two of her friends in the Metal and Punk Connection. Keira gets a bit excited once she starts thinking about it more and more. She stands up and goes to the bathroom to get in a shower. Moments later, she gets out and goes to her phone. She gets a text from Roxi that says

"Baby, be waiting for you when you get home. Nate's asleep. Nothing bad. Just giving you the ok. Love you, R."

Keira smiles as she texts back, saying she'd be home soon. She grabs her bag and places it over her shoulder. She takes her two fingers and transmits out of the locker room and right into the living room, where Roxi is seen, standing. Keira sees Roxi as the two begin to hug and kiss. Keira breaks the kiss as she says

Keira: Hey, baby. Sorry it took me so long to get home.

Roxi: It's ok. I was a bit worried. But it's ok now.

Roxi looks at Keira as she then quickly asks

Roxi: Now that I think about it. What did take you so long for you to get home? Besides having to shower since I know your routine after a match.

Keira: In all honesty, Rox? It's a lot of thinking. I sat down on the couch and stared at the wall. I was mostly sitting and thinking.

Roxi: If it's about the other versions of us--

Keira cuts her off, but not in a rude way, saying

Keira: No, surprisingly. It's not that.

Roxi was puzzled by this, but then she thinks about it a bit more and asks

Roxi: You're not thinking about it again, are you?

Keira: I am. I know I said I would give it til after Climax Control 300 for the answer. I still am, but at the same time, it's been swirling in my mind like mad.

Roxi places a arm around Keira as she says

Roxi: Then it is like the last time, Keira. Before Nate was born, you had desires to become a World Champion before he was born or at least a Double World Champion. Sure, you got one of them. But after Nate was born, I knew somehow that was still lingering. But you were more happy being around Nate, being a mom. Now that you finally got your dream. Even though you want to go after the Bombshell Internet Championship. Something's not clicking with you.

Roxi looks at Keira, saying

Roxi: It's like you want to settle down again. But this time, I don't know if you want to again for a temporary time or for good.

Keira: That's the problem right there, babe. I don't know. I don't know if my time in wrestling is coming to a end or what? I do know this. I do want to step away for a bit if I decide to. It's more of the fact that I think...

Keira takes a deep breath at this as she looks Roxi in the eyes. She then says

Keira: I think I'm ready to have a second child.

Roxi's eyes widen a bit as she only was able to utter one word before being cut off again by Keira

Roxi: Keira...

Keira: Don't Keira me this time, Roxi. I'm almost 34 years old. I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my life after wrestling and at the same time. I want to have another child. I miss it, Roxi. When I held Nate when he was little. It's like the world could pass me by and I wouldn't care. Nate is still my special little boy. But he's growing up too. Growing up too damn fast for me. Soon, he'll be 10 years old and then all of a sudden. He'll be a....Teenager.

The two shrug at this for a moment. Keira then continues

Keira: But after that. He'll be all grown up and....and...

Roxi then quickly hugs Keira tightly. Keira begins to cry on Roxi's shoulder as she says

Roxi: You're right. I see it now. Whatever decision you make, my love. You know I will always support it.

Keira finally stops crying as she looks into Roxi's eyes. She then says

Keira: Thank you, Roxi. I needed that.

Keira breaks the hug as she says

Keira: But now you know what's going on. Now you see why this decision has to be important. Hopefully, I can make the right one soon.

Roxi: Yea, but for right now. You still have a match to look forward to.

Keira smiles a bit over this. She looks at Roxi and says

Keira: Oh, I can't wait to get my hand all over Amy...

Roxi clears her throat over as Keira grins. She quickly says

Keira: And Jessie too!

Roxi: Right....

Keira: Baby, you know you're the only one I want. How many more times do I got to convince you?

Roxi gives a giggle as she kisses Keira on her cheek.

Roxi: You're good, baby. Maybe it's time I stop teasing you about it.

Keira: Yea, considering you and Amy tease around as well or do I need to remind you of the April Fool's Joke you and Amy tried?

Roxi raises her hands in a mock surrender as she says

Roxi: Ok, Ok. You win. I won't mention it anymore.

Keira smiles at this. She then says

Keira: It's fine, baby. Don't worry about it. It gives us motivation for Climax Control 300 at least for us. I can't wait for it. Team Hero back in action once more.

Keira then sighs a bit, saying

Keira: I just hope it's not for the last time.

Roxi shakes her head, saying to Keira

Roxi: Keira, no matter what decision you make. I can promise you this. Til we both decide to fully retire. Team Hero will never go down. We still got a lot more to go, my love. Trust me. This is something we want to do. We don't have to do it. Like you said, we WANT to do it. Two old friends, duking it out to see who's the better in the Bombshell Tag Division!

Keira: We really need to try to get those Bombshell Tag Belts back

Roxi: You know it's not going to happen anytime soon, right?

Keira: Not with that attitude! One day, it'll return. Wait and see, Roxi!

Keira giggles a bit as she continues

Keira: But, you're right, babe. For now, let's focus on what's important. This match with Amy and Jessie. Win or lose, we'll give them a fight they'll never forget! After, hopefully I can finally make a decision on what I want to do.

Roxi: I know you'll make the right one, you always do. That's what makes you so special, Keira.

Keira: Thank you, my love. Now, since Nate's asleep and I still got a bit of energy...

Keira gives a wink, but Roxi quickly says

Roxi: Behave, Keira...

Keira: Not that. I was thinking more of a Midnight Workout. I want you to try it with me. Just once. Please?

Roxi gives out a smile as she finally says

Roxi: Ok, ok. I'll do one with you. Let's see if pays off.

Keira holds out her hand and Roxi takes it. The two head off to the elevator as the scene fades on it.

----------------------------------------------

The scene opens with Keira and Roxi coming into the guest room of the GUILD. The two turn and notice the room that says "Roxi Z and Keira Z" on it. Keira turns and looks at Roxi, asking

Keira: You head in first, babe. Trust me on this.

Roxi: I... okay...

Keira smiles as she lets Roxi go in first. The two enter as the two alternate reality versions of them look up as Roxi Z says

Roxi Z: Hey, it's my twin...and twinnie's hottie.

Roxi: Could we?

Keira: Babe, don't. It would be so weird.

Roxi: We just came to see how you guys were doing.

Roxi Z: We're ok. Keira's been trying to study as much as she can to help you guys out.

Roxi: Help us? How?

Keira Z: If I'm correct. You may have some sort of history with someone with this kind of tech. We had one in our world named Dr. Dream. He's been one of our best allies in the GUILD.

Roxi: Well... that's... different. I don't think you want his help.

Keira Z: I know. I studied his database here. The closest you have to anyone is someone who trained you, Roxi Prime.

Keira: Roxi...Prime?

Roxi: Who is Roxi Prime?

Keira Z: Sorry. Considering this is your world. It's best if we called you Roxi Prime

Roxi: Well that doesn't really help.

Keira Z: How so?

Roxi: Wait, I am Roxi Prime? That's... so how am I supposed to get you home?

Keira Z: You don't by yourself....

Keira Z turns and points to Keira. Keira's eyebrows raise up as she says

Keira: Wait, me?

Keira Z: Yes. Your battles from the past will be helpful. Cause you got someone in your world that will soon rip a hole, hopefully opening up a portal to get us back home

Roxi: A hole? That... kinda already happened. Sort of...

Keira Z: A hole/portal whatever you want to call it.

Keira Z sighs a bit as she says

Keira Z: I'm sorry. I'm just so frustrated right now. Me and Roxi miss home right now.

Roxi: I understand, but... I ... I guess we'll do whatever we can to help you get back.

Keira Z: I know. I thank you. Here.

Keira Z hands Roxi the folder as she says

Keira Z: Take this and study it. Trust me

Roxi: Uh... okay...

Keira and Roxi turn and exit the room. As it shuts, Keira looks at Roxi.

Keira: I know one person with a IQ that could help. You know who too

Roxi: I mean, I think this is beyond AJ...

Keira: Are you sure? She might find it too exciting...

Roxi: Maybe, but opening portals to different worlds isn't chemistry.

Keira: Right now. She's our only lead.

Roxi sighs as she says

Roxi: alright... I guess we'll have to at least try...

Keira smiles as the two walk off, the scene fades

==========================================
Well, I can't believe we have made it to this point. A point I thought I would never see or Hell, even be a part of it.

Climax Control 300.

The last time I was part of something that big. It was Climax Control 200, but it was at the same time, it was at the time, SCW's last show, ever. Oh well, it's not like we could predict the future or anything. But now we've made it and we made it to what could be the last time.

The last time two teams like this could ever face off. No titles, no egos. Just a match. A fight with honor and respect. In all honesty, it gets me very excited just thinking about it more and more!

I'm sorry. I'm just very excited over this.

It would be wrong of me not to acknowledge that Lucy gave me a heck of a match last week, and while I walked out the winner, things just felt a little different. I guess this is what happens when you become wiser with time, you begin to appreciate the things that maybe you would have missed before. I find myself more at peace with things, and maybe that’s a good thing for me. I know in the past that I’ve been hot-headed and impulsive, but while those things are still a part of me, they are less and less as time goes on. I know that I’ve made a lot of progress from where I began, to where I am now. And winning helps a lot too, heh. But anyway, I am proud of where I am, and I’m proud to be taking part in Climax Control number 300, and to be in one of the featured matches!

But yea, it's me and Roxi, once again. Team Hero, the best team in SCW history against well, the second best team in SCW history in the Metal and Punk Connection. I'm sure Jessie will say differently, but in terms of history. Me and Roxi are, I’m just going by the numbers here folks. If Jessie or Amy disagrees, then they will have to fight me for it. Oh, wait, they are. We’re still the best though, so ha!

But in all seriousness. In my heart of hearts, I wanted this match for a while. I know Jessie did too and in a way, so did Roxi and Amy. We're not getting any younger and considering there's no chance of bringing back the Bombshell Tag Titles anytime soon. I figured....

Why not give the people of SCW what they want to see? Why not give the people of SCW the chance to see what four of the best Bombshells of all time can do in the ring? Why not give the people of SCW the chance of seeing two of the best Bombshell Tag Teams of all time, duke it out, going all out for one last shot at glory? One last chance to prove to the world that WE are the best! Sure, we don't have to. We WANT to! Any time Team Hero and Metal and Punk can be in the same ring at the same time? It’s going to be a hell of a show.

I mean, Jessie knows it too. Which is funny. For so many damn years, me and Jessie haven't been the best of friends. But I won't lie either, she is one of the best damn opponents I have ever faced in the ring. Besides, Roxi, of course. Jessie, a lot has changed for us over the years. You turned from the one person I wouldn't mind being rid of to one of my best friends I would have by my side.

You did something that I never ever thought I would forgive you for, when you stepped in front of a live crowd and actually insulted my son. If looks could have killed that day, you would have been a pile of guts. And for a long time, I carried a grudge. But, things have a funny way of working themselves out, don’t they?

I know the way we made up was due to...bad things aka Sin. I'm still sorry for that and I'll continue to apologize to you for that til my dying days. But, you've helped me out more than you think. For that, I can never repay you for it. You're one of the best friends I've ever had, Jessie. Nothing will ever change that. But you and I know where this is going, don't you?

We haven't had a proper fight in ages. It's time we changed that. But then again, we got our partners to join in the fun.

A four way, just how I like it.

But legit, Jessie. I can't wait for us to trade fists once again. A battle for the ages. I wouldn't have it any other way, best buddy.

But I'm not forgetting the other half of The Metal and Punk Connection. I know Roxi won't forget it either.

Amy, dear, sweet Amy. It's been a long time since we've seen you in the ring. But then again, I know Semi Retirement has done wonders for you. You had one of the cutest babies I’ve ever seen in my life and I’m so happy for you for it. You’ve always been… well… a lot to Team Hero. Sometimes friend, sometimes enemy, but at the end of the day, you have been up and down the road with us, and you are one of our closest friends. And obviously, motherhood changes all of us. It’s one of the biggest blessings we can have as people, and I don’t for one second ever regret taking time off to be with my little boy. Trust me, I was the same way you are now. Roxi can tell you. But even for me, when the itch to come back came. I didn't ignore it.

I know for you, it can be a one off. Which is fine with me, I'm not going to be the one to dictate how you live your life or decide your own career. But as you know, you agreed to this match along with Jessie. Which means during it, Amy.

You're my bitch.

Oh yes.  When we get in the ring. You're going for the most exciting ride of your life. I'm going to make sure you stay down to the point you beg for mor--

....Ok. I went a little too far.

But then again, you do love to tease, don't you? It's fine. I've got used to it over the years. But then again, you and I haven't had a real, proper match. Least to what I remember, but it's been years as well since you and Roxi fought too. So my memory is a little fuzzy nowadays. But I do know this. I can't wait to pin you down and get on top of you for that long, long three count.

Yup, I went there.

Amy, Jessie. it's been too long since we tangled like this. Don't hold back on us. Let us do what we’ve been doing for so long and better than any other tag team in SCW history. Let us pull out all the stops and do it because, let’s face it, we may not ever be able to do it again. Why not make this the biggest, best bombshell’s tag team match that has ever happened? Team Hero vs. Metal and Punk, one more time to make Climax Control 300 the best show in SCW history, because WE made it? That’s what I’m shooting for.

Cause Team Hero is BACK and we want to show the world what we're made of!

Kisses,

Keira.

PS: Don’t be too upset, when Team Hero wins, ladies.

Mwah!