Author Topic: Underground Ep. 91 (Results)  (Read 4008 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Underground Ep. 91 (Results)
« on: April 19, 2021, 02:19:46 AM »

Sin City Underground Ep 91 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 40% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, April 17th, 2021.

Dark Matches
Dying Breed vs The Fox Brothers
Dying Breed takes control of the match, never allowing the Fox Brothers any chance to get an advantage. The match ends quickly with both Dying Breed pinning one of the Fox Brothers for the three count.

Andrew Borg vs Rory Rockerfeller
Andrew and Rory get into a battle of fist meets face. Andrew gives Rory a few good shits but Rory gives Andrew a natsy left hook right straight punch that drops him allowing Rory to get the pin-fall victory.

Stacy Ruin vs Celeste North
Stacy starts off rushing Celeste and starts swinging trying to land anything she can as Celeste covers up. Stacy would try to send Celeste to the ropes but gets reversed. Stacy hits the ropes and heads back to Celeste who lifts Stacy up for Le Coven Bomb, (Arn Anderson SpineBuster) Celeste gets the pin-fall following her finisher.

On the outskirts of Las Vegas, the sign came into view. Jeckel Family Freakshow. Moving through the tent city the camera passes several members of the freakshow, before finding Raisa and the Jeckel brothers.

Raisa: We knew you would come.

Jake: Welcome, to the Jeckel Family Freakshow, but you're not here for the show correct.

The camera moves up and down.

Jack: Very, good, we know why you are here, and we will address you at this time.

Raisa: They simply do not understand, we warn you and you don’t listen.

Jake: You have witnessed the carnage we have brought to SCU.

Jack: Now you must witness it again, Mr. Creed, Mr. Hasheem, it is now your time to witness the carnage and violence that we bring, we must continue to prove to everyone that everyone you face will suffer as the others have.

Jake: Mr Creed, Mr. Hasheem, you have been chosen, which is unfortunate for you, for it means your demise.

Raisa: It is written, so it shall be done.

Backstage, we see the camera aimed right at the screen showing off the promotional video from The Jeckels.  However, as it ends, we pan out slowly to see Montgomery Creed and Kader Hasheem standing by, with Dorian B in between them.  Dorian laughs as Monty and Kader shake their heads, trying not to join Dorian.

Kader:  Can these clowns be serious?  They think we are some easy feat?  Stepping stones in a story?

Monty:  Shoot, if anything, these circus freaks are some sorta steppin’ stone in our way.  The beginning chapter of the story of the Rebelution, I’d reckon.

Dorian:  It’s so simple.  Why didn’t I think of it myself?  The Rebelution.  Let’s make it ours, fellas.  But you know what you gotta do, right?

Kader and Monty look at one another for a second.  They seem to come to a silent understanding before looking forward as the frozen frame of The Jeckels.

Kader:  We will cement our future over the broken bones of our fallen foes.  It is not a question, but a certainty.  The future is so clear that you don’t need a gypsy’s crystal ball to see it.

Monty:  For those who don’t get it, I reckon he means that we’re gonna be going out there and hogtyin’ us some Hardcore Tag Team Championships, brother.  Let’s go one and get us some.

Dorian:  You two do that.  I got some business to attend to.  Just make sure that you send the message loud and clear to Filth’s favorites, alright?

They agree as Dorian heads off in the opposite direction that they leave.

Opening Match
Hardcore Tag Team Championship
The Jeckels vs Montgomery Creed and Kader Hasheem

Liam:  The following contest is a Falls Count Anywhere match for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!! Next! Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania,they are the Hardcore Tag Team Champions... The Jeckels!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents… 

“American Rebelution” by The Lacs begins to play over the speakers.

I plead allegience,
To the flag,
Of the United States of America,
And to the republic,
For which is stands,
One nation,
Under God,
Indivisible,
With liberty,
And Justice,
For all.”

A distorted American flag appears on the stage, spinning around slowly, with pistols at the side of it.

It’s about that time,
Rebelution!
It’s about that time,
Rebelution!
It’s about that time,
It’s about that time,
Yeah, it’s time… for the American… Rebelution”

Red, white, and blue flashes on the stage to find a man standing in the middle of it. He is wearing a leather vest over a t-shirt, and a black baseball cap. He looks from side to side as he rolls his shoulders.

Liam: On his way to the ring, from Highlands, TX standing at 6’9” and weighing in at 299lb, he is “The American Rebelution”... Montgomery… Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!

The colors flash over the crowd and down the ramp as Monty walks down slowly, looking around as he gets amped up. He slaps hands and salutes the fans before walking to the ring. He grabs onto the top rope and pulls himself up onto the apron. He steps over the top rope and stomps around the ring.

"Thunder" by Imagine Dragons begins playing over the speakers as the lights go haywire. As the hook begins, Kader comes out onto the stage and jumps around, showing off his oiled chest, as well as his power. He roars out at the crowd.

Liam: Coming to the ring from West Hollywood, California by way of Bushehr, Iran, standing at 6'7" and weighing in at 297lb, he is... Kader Hasheem!!!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Kader shouts out at them. He continues down the ramp, rubbing at his nose before flinging his baseball cap out into the crowd.  He walks to the head of the ring and he grabs onto the top rope, bringing himself up onto the apron. He climbs in over the top rope before walking around the ring, gauging the crowd reaction. He comes to the center of the ring and let's out a monstrous roar. He then settles into the corner as the lights return to normal.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada: Jake and Jack get a head start as they run right at the champions. Monty and Kader turn around, Monty gets Clotheslined over the top ropes by Jake as Kader blocks Jack’s Clothesline. Kader pushes Jack away, Jake kicks Kader in the ribs. Kader turns to focus on Jake but gets Speared to the mat by Jack!

Rob: Jake and Jack start to kick Kader while he is down. Monty gets to his feet and grabs Jake's leg. Monty drags him under the ropes to the outside. Monty sends Jake to the barricade. Jack slides out the ring and grabs Monty from behind. Monty hits Jack with a back elbow.

Ada: Jack lets go, Monty turns around as Jake gets to his feet and grabs him from behind. Jack hits Monty with a hard chop to the chest! Kader rolls out the ring to the outside and hits a headbutt to the back of Jack's head.

Rob: Monty jumps backwards forcing Jake to hit the barricade again. Jake lets go of Monty, Jack goes to grab Kader but eats a Big Boot from Monty. Jack goes down as Kader grabs Jake and gets him up for a Chokeslam…

Ada: Jake kicks Kader in the gut to counter. Kader lets go of Jake but Jake eats a leaping Clothesline as he and  Monty go flying over the barricade onto the 2nd row! The fans move out the way as Jake and  Monty roll around trying to get the advantage on the other…

Rob: Jack and Kader tie up at ringside. Kader overpowers Jack as she pushes Jack away almost causing him to hit the ring post. Kader runs over... Jack moves out the way causing Kader to run into the ring post... But Kader gets his hands up to prevent getting hurt. Jack nails Kader in the side with a dropkick causing Kader to hit the ring post anyway!

Ada: Monty and Jake are back on their feet, Jake goes to the barricade and jumps over to head towards Father Jack. Kader shakes it off and looks to lock up with Jack. Jake comes in and lands a body blow to the ribs of Kader forcing him to let go of Jack. Jake grabs on to Kader, he and Jack get Kader off his feet and drop him with a double team Suplex!

Rob: Monty jumps over the barricade and grabs Jake from behind for an Inverted DDT but Jack saves Jake as Jack nails Monty with a hard chop to the chest followed by an uppercut to the jaw!

Ada: Kader gets to his feet. Jack tries to grab him but Kader grabs him first and sends him towards the rampway. Kader follows, Jack turns around to get tackled by Kader on the rampway.

Rob: Kader grabs Jake as Monty kicks Jack in the gut then drops him with a DDT to the chair! Kader throws Jake off the rampway falling 5 feet to the floor!  Monty’s arm is resting on top of Jack! The referee counts!

One!
Two!
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and NEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Montgomery Creed and Kader Hasheem!!!

Kader climbs down the stage and helps Monty up.  He slaps him across the face a few times to get him awakened.  He then hands one of the belts to Monty, who almost can’t believe it as he slaps Kader’s chest.  Both men stand up and hug in celebration, holding their belts up as “American Rebelution” plays over the speakers.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Krystal Wolfe warming up ahead of the tag team match with HB Carter against Javi and Angel of Filth.

HBCarter: Hey Krystal.

Krystal looks up and sees Carter walking up to her with a frown on his face.

Krystal: Hey.

Krystal greets her fellow Go Gym Graduate before sighing.

Krystal: Look, I know we had that falling out and I apologize for that, but we need to put our differences aside if we’re going to beat GRIME in this Tag Match.

Carter nods in agreement.

HBCarter: I am over it for the most part, but it’ll take some time for the bridge to be rebuilt, why do you think I came out to congratulate you on your win last week?

Krystal: And I appreciate that, fuck knows that win was a long time coming!

Krystal responds before letting out a deep breath.

Krystal: Besides, I volunteered for this match so that Ari would have the best chance at winning the TV Title later tonight, if we can set aside our differences and beat GRIME it’ll be all the better!

HBCarter: On that, we’re agreed, hopefully this tag team match will be a big step towards rebuilding our friendship.

Krystal: Here’s hoping, and hopefully after Into the Void X, the three members of Team Go will be champions, even if I’m an honorary member of Team Go for tonight only!

HBCarter: Yeah, let’s hope!

Carter and Krystal walk off as the scene fades.

Joshua is seen in the backstage area.

Joshua: Shocker of the year.  Joshua Acquin is masked Gold member of GRIME.  People have asked me why I did it.  Why I came to SCU and turned my back on SCW.  I never turned my back on SCW and I never said I was with SCU.  I am with GRIME.

Joshua Holds up the SCU Television Championship.

Joshua:  Now I get to defend this title against a man I know from SCW.  Lord Raab I have respect for you and I see No reason why we need to go into the I am better than you stuff.  Let’s get in the ring and have this match and show the fans of SCU some things GRIME can do.

Joshua walks off.

Team Go vs Javi and Filth

Darlyn:  The following Mixed Tag Team Contest is scheduled for one fall, and the men can only fight one another, as the women can only fight one another…

“I Know What Boys Like” begins too play and Carter steps through the curtains, holding an ankle length, sleeveless black robe closed in front of him. he then whips it open, revealing his ring attire of a printed belly t, booty shorts and thigh high boots. He holds one hand behind his head while running the other hand down his body while grinding his hips to the music.

Darlyn: From Seattle, Washington, weighing 176 pounds, he is the "Hardcore Bottom" -- Helluva Bottom Carter!

Carter drops the robe to the stage and runs toward the ring, slapping hands offered out to him all around the ringside area. He then hops up onto the ring apron in a split and slides beneath the bottom rope. He crawls seductively on all fours until he arrives in his corner. He pulls himself up and then lays across the top corner, awaiting the start of the match/his opponent's introduction.

The guitar intro to “When Destinies Align” by Lovebites hits the speakers and Krystal makes her way onto the entrance ramp wearing a black t-shirt with the words “Critical Hit” companied with a D20 that has landed on a Natural Twenty over her ring gear.

Darlyn: Introducing first, from Adelaide, Australia, Krystal Wolfe!

Krystal makes her way down the ramp whilst occasionally slapping hands with the fans before she rolls into the ring and poses for the fans, as her music fades she removes her shirt and hands it to a ring attendant as she waits for her opponents.

“Way Down We Go” by KALEO begins playing on the speakers. Camera shifts to the side of the stage to see Javier Gonzalez stepping through the curtains. He has his arms raised in the air as he walks back and forth.

Liam: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand her partner… Coming to the ring from Albuquerque, NM, standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 190lb, he is… Javier… Gonzalez!!!

Javier charges down the rampway and slides inside of the ring. He walks to each corner, stepping up to the second rope as he stares across the crowd with no emotion. After completing all six sides, he stops and settles into his corner.

Liam: On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV, she is “The Seraph of Sleaze”... Angel of Filth!!!

Her eyes glow white as the lights switch between black and red. She glares down at the ring as she rises to her feet, throwing her wings out to the side as they amast. She waves them slowly as she prances down the ramp to the beat of the music. She stops half way and looks from side to side. She has a sickening smile on her face as black oozes from her mouth and she laughs. She enters the ring and climbs up the first of six turnbuckles. She throws her wings out as the fans boo her. She then drops down and goes to the other corner, doing the same. Once at the far end of the ring, she sheds her wings and kicks them to the outside as she rubs her hands together.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Krystal and Filth are starting things off, and Filth welcomes Krystal with one wicked ass Clothesline!  She climbs on top of Krystal and begins hammering away at Krystal’s face.

Gena:  The referee calls for a break, and surprisingly, Filth gets up right away and gives Krystal a chance to get back to her feet.  Filth then ties up with Krystal and tries for a Snap Suplex.

Rob:  But Krystal hooks a leg around Filth’s and stops the momentum.  Filth would have had it, but she seems off her game..  Krystal switches behind Filth, going for a Belly-to-Back Suplex, but Filth elbows her in the face.  She spins around and gets a Fisherman’s Suplex, hooking the leg.

One!
Two!

Gena:  Carter sweeps Filth’s leg, causing her to lose her grip.  She glares up at him and screams, giving Javi enough time to come into the ring and get a Discus Clothesline on Carter.

Rob:  The referee stops it from going any further as he stands between Carter and Javi.  Meanwhile, Filth is distracted enough for Krystal to get up and whip her around, getting a Spinning Heel Kick to Filth’s face!

Gena:  Filth spins around, holding onto her face when Krystal gets the Belly-to-Back Suplex she was looking for.  She tries to convert it into a pin, but Filth quickly gets her shoulder up, stopping that dead in its tracks.

Rob:  Krystal goes to pick Filth up, but she trips Krystal up into the corner.  She pops up and begins hitting shots to the kidneys, and Krystal shouts out in pain.  She turns around, getting the same treatment to her stomach.

Gena:  Krystal kicks Filth in the stomach.  She then jumps up and hits a knee to Filth’s face.  She climbs onto the second rope and leaps off with a Diving Bulldog to Filth.  She goes for the pin again.

One!
Two!

Rob:  Javi gets in and pulls Filth out from under Krystal.  She gets up and bounces off of the ropes, looking to get a Dropkick to the small of his back, but he steps out of the way.  Carter, however, does not miss his Dropkick target.

Gena:  Carter puts Javi down on the mat, but not before Filth grabs onto Krystal and tosses her to the outside of the ring.  She begins talking trash to Krystal while peeking over her shoulders until Javi is ready to make the tag, and she gets it!

Rob:  Javi steps inside of the ring as he and Filth laugh at the misfortune of Krystal.  However, Carter doesn’t wait around for Krystal to tag him in as he dumps Javi over the top rope!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Carter bounces off of the ropes and hits a Baseball Slide to Javi as he rises.  Carter turns to Filth and flips his hair as he tells her that he can play like that too.  Filth goes to slap him, but he sidesteps her!

Rob:  He steps back as Krystal slides inside of the ring.  She goes for the tag, but Filth spins her around and decks her to send her back to the mat.  The referee signs that the tag has to be made officially.

Gena:  Javi slides back inside of the ring, and Carter follows right after him.  As they duck through the ropes again, Krystal makes a quick tag to Carter, who then pulls Javi back inside of the ring with a German Suplex pin, with a bit of tights for good measure?

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners… Team GO!

Carter and Krystal are joined by Ari to celebrate, but The Jeckels, Max and Ruby, and Eric Weaver come rushing down to ringside, quickly chasing them off.  Javi smacks the mat angrily as he points.  Filth slaps him upside the head as Team GO celebrates on the rampway.

The screen is shrouded in darkness for a few moments. About ten seconds elapses before there’s a spark. That spark gives way to an orange flame. Behind that flame is Merlot Ayano’s illuminated face.

Merlot Ayano: The following message is for Valentina. Listen clearly.

There’s a brief pause before Merlot continues.

Merlot Ayano: Everyone has dream when they become wrestler. Sometimes is to make a bunch of money. Other times is to have most revered matches. Motivations are vast and can vary. But normally there is one constant—almost every wrestler desires to be THE champion of promotion. And all although is goal of just about every wrestler on earth, only a selected few have the ability and get opportunity to do so.

A moment passes.

Merlot Ayano: Being the biggest champion in promotion is huge honor. Is also honor that many people take for granted. They no really know how blessed they truly are―

Merlot Ayano: Is one of reasons why got sick to stomach when saw shenanigans between Angel Kash and Valentina.

A look of pure disgust washes over all her features.

Merlot Ayano: The Sin City Underground Championship is one of most prestigious belts in all of wrestling. It is belt that Merlot has been robbed of holding time and time again. It is a belt nearly ever woman on roster is working towards. And when Valentina handed it back to Angel Kash for money? She spit in face of every woman who spilled blood and tears to compete for it. Is fucking disgrace.

There was a deepness to her voice as she finished that last sentence. Merlot’s icy eyes stared forward as she continued to speak.

Merlot Ayano: Valentina? Let Merlot make something crystal clear. People like Gianni may not understand the seriousness and the heinousness of your actions, but Merlot see it. Merlot see it all. And if you and Angel want to sully the Underground Championship, that means Merlot will have to lift the Combat Championship even higher.

There’s another brief pause.

Merlot Ayano: You will pay for what you did, Valentina. Will make sure of that.

Merlot blows out the light as she says her final words. The picture fades out.

The scene opens backstage where we see Ariana Angelos working out, the young Go Gym Graduate is getting ready for her TV Title Match later in the night against Cordelia Clark.

Ariana: Carter won the Combat Championship at Blaze of Glory, Krystal is competing for the Roulette Championship at Into the Void X, tonight, I complete the trio!

HBCarter: If anyone can do it, it’s you!

Ari looks up and sees her bestie HB Carter walking up to her, one quick hug later and Ari resumes working out.

Ariana: After Krystal got so close to winning the Underground Championship and it was sold to Angel Kash, someone from the Go Gym must represent the women’s titles here on Underground! And that someone is going to be me!

HBCarter: Definitely! And if Krystal wins at Into the Void X, it’ll be a complete set!

Ariana: Speaking of Krystal, isn’t your tag team match with her next?

Carter nods as he starts to walk off,

HBCarter: Wanted to catch you before my match, good luck tonight!

Ariana: If anyone needs luck, it’s Cordelia!

Ariana responds with a grin and Carter nods before walking off as the scene fades.

Merlot Ayano vs Valentina

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the end of the entrance ramp. She wipes her boots on the apron before stepping through the ropes. Merlot strolls around the ring as the lights return before heading to one of the corners. She uses the ropes to get loose and stretch out her legs before the bell rings

Flashes like cameras go across the stage and the audience as the sound accompanies it. “Boss Bitch” by Doja Cat begins on the PA as pure beauty walks through the curtains. Her hair blows in the wind as she looks up at the ceiling. She places a hand on her hip as she lets the crowd admire her despite getting a mixed reaction.

Darlyn: Please welcome, on her way to the ring from Merida, Spain. She stands at 5'11" and weighs in at 125 pounds, she is pure perfection... Valentinaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Once Valentina is officially announced, she turns and begins walking down the ramp. She pushes her hair out of her face as she vogues, showing off her face to it's full capacity. She steps up to the ring steps and looks around with a majestic smile. She takes to the steps as she comes to the apron. She looks around for a moment, stomping her foot in protest as a scantily clad man runs down the ramp and climbs onto the apron. He sits on the middle rope, opening it for her. Valentina then takes off her Loubotins and hands them to the man as she prances barefoot around the ring. She refuses to let go of the spotlight

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: Merlot and Valentina have no love lost as they run right to each other and start trading punches! The crowd burst with cheers even if they don’t care for Valentina.

Gena: They care about seeing these two kill each other!

Chad: Valentina pushes Merlot away… Merlot returns and the two tie up. Valentina gets the advantage right away as she hits a bitch slap!

Gena: Merlot looks pissed as she kicks Valentina then tackles her to the ground. Closed fist from Merlot…

Chad: The ref pulls Merlot off of Valentina… Merlot pushes past the ref and drops her Knees on to Valentina’s chest!!!

Gena: The ref yells at Merlot who moves the ref out the way, Valentina starts to get up, Merlot runs at Valentina and hits a Flying Clothesline. Valentina goes down, Merlot runs to the turnbuckle…

Chad:: Valentina gets up as Merlot jumps off hitting Valentina with a High Cross Body! Merlot goes for the cover but Valentina kicks out before the ref can start the count.

Gena: Merlot gets up as does Valentina, Merlot grabs Valentina to send her to the ropes but gets reversed by Valentina, Merlot kicks off the ropes to perform a top rope move.

Chad:  Valentina quickly moves out the way. Valentina waits for Merlot to land on her feet as she then runs towards her and Spears her!!

Gena: Merlot goes down… Valentina waits for Merlot to get back to her feet.

Gena: Merlot starts to get up as Valentina goes for a superkick but misses as Merlot ducks… Merlot goes for her Superkick hitting Valentina in her left cheek. Valentina goes down, Merlot goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad: Merlot gets up helping Valentina get up in the process. Merlot goes to grab Valentina but Valentina kicks Merlot in the stomach then hits her with an elbow to the top of the head! Valentina goes to the corner and gets on the top turnbuckle!

Gena:  Merlot jumps up and knocks Valentina to the outside of the ring!  She catches her breath as Valentina lands weirdly.  The referee goes outside to check on her. Val insists she’s good.  She stands up and the ref begins his count.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Valentina paces for a moment, walking off the pain from the fall.  She is about to get back inside, but Merlot is there to meet her, and she backs away.

5!
6!
7!

Gena:  Val tries once more, but even with Merlot across the ring, Merlot starts in on her, and Valentina waves it off.  She starts walking up the rampway, cursing in Spanish as the fans boo her even more loudly.

8!
9!
10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner via countout… Merlot Ayano!!!

Even Merlot is disappointed in Valentina as her music plays.  She shakes her head and looks out to the fans.  She celebrates her win, but not with everything in her.  Valentina disappears behind the curtains.

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: Underground Ep. 91 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2021, 02:22:00 AM »

Cameras go backstage to see Henry Losak, standing by with Lord Raab, signalling the title to be put around his waist tonight. Mostly because there was no fear in Joshua tonight, especially the multiple time's Lord Raab has defeated him over in Sin City Wrestling. Henry has a massive smirk on his face.

Henry Losak: "Joshua Acquin, how it's great to see you once again or rather how great it will be when Lord Raab beats the living shit out of you tonight, and the result never changes. Tell me, how on earth did the last champion of the TV title even lose to this useless piece of shit? I mean, seriously, the amount of times Lord Raab has defeated Joshua Acquin during his time in SCW isn't even funny. It's pretty much a laughing stock. There's literally nothing at all about Joshua that's intimidating or anyone to fear because he's a pathetic excuse of a professional wrestler."

Henry and Raab were booed out of the building for their brutal honesty about their opponent tonight, who was a very familiar face as Henry laughs as so does Lord Raab.

Henry Losak: "There's no doubt in my mind that Lord Raab, after the multiple matches he has had against Joshua Acquin and won every single encounter he has got this match won from the get-go. There's nothing about Joshua that's changed a single bit, only he lasted longer than anyone expected, but the point is this is his first-ever title defence. He's got a hard one to crack as I wonder if he has learnt anything from the previous encounters that Lord Raab and Joshua have had and try so very hard to beat Lord Raab, but will, like every single time he's fought him, fail."

Raab signals the title full of confidence as he jumps up and down, being overconfident, if anything, for the match tonight, and Henry speaks for the last time as there wasn't much to say, much less anything to counter with.

Henry Losak: "Especially when it's hardcore rules and especially when Lord Raab hasn't been beaten since a few months ago now, and that's how unstoppable this monster has been. There is nothing that's holding him back from taking that TV title to accomplish the one thing nobody on this roster has yet to do, capture all the SCW and GRIME titles and the TV title you currently hold; somehow, Joshua is the missing piece of the puzzle, and there's no chance in hell you've learnt anything of the massive amount of beatings you've received from this sick, demanded and hungry monster. It's going to continue you having no wins against Raab on record as he will beat the living shit out of you, doing every ounce of damage he can to win the match because nobody will stop him. Joshua Acquin, prepare for the very last time to be Raabinated by The Masked German Monster because the TV title deserves to go to someone who will show everyone he's a threat and people not being able to beat him."

Henry laughs along with Raab before Raab shows his serious side, signalling the title and growling on the camera before Henry taps him for him to walk back to the locker room before the next match takes place on the show.

TV Championship Match
Joshua Acquin vs Lord Raab

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a GRIME Rules Match for the Uncensored Television Championship!  Iiiiiiiiiintroducing the challenger, from Cologne, Germany, standing at 6’4” and weighing in at 265lb, he is accompanied by Henry Losak… Lord Raab!!!

Monster by Skillet plays over the sound system as Lord Raab comes out through the curtain wearing his red and black wrestling trousers with his nickname The Masked German Monster on the front of them with Monster Energy logos on the side of his trousers with black gloves on both of his hands and wears a black and red stripy mask and ignores the fans as he goes up the stairs before going in-between the ropes and crouches down in the corner moving backwards and forwards, rubbing his hands and moving his neck around while looking at his opponent with anger in his eyes while waiting for the match to start.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand the champion, from Las Vegas, Nevvvvv…

Judas by Fozy plays over the PA as Joshua walks from the back with the SCU Television Championship on his shoulder.  Joshua enters the ring.

Joshua: It is time for this championship match.  But first….

The Purge siren blairs over the PA as masked GRIME members come out and surround the stage to act as a blockade.

Joshua: Lord Raab these members are here to make sure your tag partner doesn’t get involved.  Call it a champion’s advantage. Now I can’t say they will not get involved with our match again another champion’s advantage

Joshua begins to laugh.

Ada: Acquin dives inside of the ring behind Raab!  Acquin charges inside with the belt, clocking Raab with it!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Raab turns around, punching Acquin, who takes a few before ducking out of the corner, nailing a Dropkick to the chest of Raab, who turns around.  Acquin then moves back several paces.

Ada:  Acquin runs up the turnbuckles, but Raab trips him up and plants him on the mat with a Sitout Powerbomb!  He keeps the legs hooked as he goes for a pin.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Acquin claps his ankles against the ears of Raab.  He rolls back, a little slow after the Powerbomb, though.  He waits for Raab to get up, and then nails a Shining Wizard.

Ada:  He is about to go for a cover, but Raab rolls Acquin up, scooting into the pin with his feet as the ref drops down to count.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Rob:  Acquin slides outside of the ring to get his whereabouts back.  Raab lets him as he takes a few steps back, taunting him as he shows off for the crowd.

Ada:  Raab doesn’t take his eyes off of Acquin, who rolls back inside.  Raab nails him with several stomps before picking him up.  He sends him into the ropes.

Rob:  Acquin bounces into the ropes, flying back to deliver a Spinning Elbow Smash to Raab.  As Raab goes down on the mat, Acquin goes for a Moonsault.

Ada:  Raab moves out of the way, but Acquin is able to land on his feet, tripping.  Raab gets to his feet and goes for a Clothesline, but Acquin ducks and hits a Crescent Kick to Raab.

Rob:  He comes off of the ropes and hits an elbow drop.  He looks around as the crowd starts cheering for the fast pace action.  He drops back and hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Ada:  Raab gets a shoulder up and turns onto his stomach.  Acquin drops an elbow to the back of Raab’s head.  He lands on the bottom rope.  Acquin leaps over for a Leg Guillotine!

Rob:  But Raab moves and Acquin’s tailbone hits the apron!  Raab pulls him inside of the ring quickly and sends his into the corner.  Raab follows with a Body Avalanche.

Ada:  He backs up a few paces and nails a Spear to Acquin.  Acquin falls down, and Raab begins choking him out with a boot.  There’s a new fire in Raab since the bell rang.

Rob:  Raab gets more vicious with it until he steps back.  Acquin holds onto his throat, and Raab grips onto Acquin’s throat and lifts him up for the Chokeinator (Chokeslam)!

Ada:  Raab then sets him up for the Killerbuster (Double Arm Brainbuster).  But Acquin reverses it into the Nightmare (Killswitch)! He hooks the leg!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  I don’t believe it!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL Uncensored Television Champion… Joshua Acquin!!!

Acquin wastes no time in taking his belt and rolling to the outside.  He walks toward the blockade of GRIME wrestlers.  He snaps his fingers and the crew follows after him as Raab gets up, ready to go on a tear.

The cameras go backstage to see Esther and Andrey Azarov in their wrestling gear.  It doesn’t take long before Gemma Frost enters the scene with a microphone in her hand.  She looks at the two, and seems a little surprised.

Gemma:  Hey guys.  You seem ready for action tonight, but you’re not booked.

Esther rolls her eyes as Andrey nods his head.  He wipes a bit of sweat from his face as he looks up from the bench and into Gemma’s eyes.

Andrey:  Action tonight for sure.  Did you not see?  We left GRIME Wrestling for Sin City Underground, and there are people to looking for us.

Gemma:  I was hoping to speak to you both about the switch.  It seemed to have come out of nowhere.  Word backstage, and according to Twitter is that you had a bone to pick with GRIME, and Angel of Filth in particular.

Esther holds a hand up before standing up at eye level with Gemma.

Esther:  Oh, there’s a whole fucking slew of bones to pick with Filth.  Did you not see the news?  There was a fiasco at Blaze of Glory at the end of the pre-show.  It resulted in hurting my mother.

Gemma:  If I’m not mistaken, a year ago, you and Queen of Apathy did similar.

Esther:  Shut the hell up!  Did I say I was done talking, because I don’t remember saying that.  As a matter of fact, why don’t you get out of here Big Tits.  I’ve got this from here.

Gemma holds her hands up, almost liking Esther’s attitude.  Esther takes the microphone and her bratty persona instantly shines through.

Esther:  I know you’re watching, Filth.  And I know you’re pissing yourself right now.  You made the wrong member of GRIME angry when you launched that attack.  You told me nothing was going on.  You blinded me to that.  And you did it, knowing I spoke to my family about staying out of our business and they would be safe from the worst of it all. You stepped in it when you did that.  And not because I love my mommy and daddy, but because you broke my fucking word.  You turned on me, and I won’t take that sitting down.  And your explanation was shit.  You’re a liar and a fake.  You’re worse than anything you ever preached against.

Esther is breathing heavily as she is getting worked up.  Andrey places a hand on her shoulder and lets her know it is okay to sit back now.  He takes the microphone and glares into the camera.

Andrey:  I am no Shepherd fan.  Daddy does not want me and his daughter in love.  But I backed up my wife because she is my wife.  And SCU has more opportunity for us, and no bullshit talking of hardcore action and giving fans what they want.  Who wants more than anything to see Andrey Azarov, SCU Combat Champion?  Or Azarov’s, Pride Tag Team Champions?  One day, you will see this.  No thanks to GRIME Wrestling.  As Esther said, fuck off, GRIME.  Leave wrestling to real wrestlers, yes?

Andrey drops the microphone and kicks it across the floor.  He wraps Esther in an SCU hooded jacket as he settles down next to her, glaring at the camera until it fades out.

Light Blue and Indigo vs Kittie and Queen of Apathy

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers.  Kittie and Queen of Apathy are standing in the ring, with Light Blue and Indigo rushing down to ringside.

Liam:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a GRIME Rules Tag Team Match!  Iiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the team of Queen of Apathy and Kittie!!!

Light Blue and Indigo rush into the ring and show off as Liam introduces them.

Liam:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaand their opponents, representing the masked members of GRIME, they are Indigo and Light Blue!!!

They waste no time in taking the attack to their opponents.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Indigo goes right after Apathy, and Kittie brawls with Light Blue.  Kittie knees her in the gut and lands crushing blows to her back.

Ada:  Apathy ducks a kick from Indigo, and then sweeps her off her feet.  Indigo pushes herself up as Indigo gets on her hands and knees.  Apathy begins kicking her coldly and carelessly.

Rob:  Kittie flings Light Blue through the ropes and to the outside.  She then turns and begins kicking Indigo with Apathy.  They get several good kicks in before Light Blue re-enters.

Ada:  Light Blue drops a chain from each sleeve and begins whacking Kittie.  She then cracks Apathy over the skull.  She does not relent until Indigo rolls to the outside of the ring.

Rob:  Indigo pulls a table out from under the ring and slides it inside.  Light Blue sets it up as Indigo slides another inside.  She sets the second table up and they stack them.

Ada:  What are they trying to do  They’re setting out to prove that they are a hardcore force to be reckoned with.  Indigo and Light Blue pick Apathy up from the mat.  They fling her into the ropes.

Rob:  As she comes back, they look to knee Apathy in the gut, but Apathy dives through their attempt.  She handsprings off of the ropes, but Light Blue kicks her in the middle of the back.

Ada:  They set Apathy up on the ropes and begin shaking them as Apathy goes up and down.  Kittie comes up behind them and clubs away.

Rob:  Light Blue swings the chains around, cracking Kittie several times.  Indigo drops outside and tosses a stop sign, trash can, cookie sheets, a kendo stick, and a bag.

Ada:  Why do we need all of those things under the ring other than for these types of matches?  Indigo dumps the bag out on the ground to reveal broken glass.

Rob:  Light Blue shoves Kittie down on top of it and locks on a Camel Clutch.  Kittie tries to scoot out of it, but her hands are full of glass, as is her stomach and legs!

Ada:  Kittie refuses to tap, and Indigo goes crazy on Apathy, smacking her with cookie sheets until they bend to be unrecognizable.  She then sets Apathy up on the bottom table.

Rob:  She then clocks Kittie with a stop sign three times.  She and Light Blue drag her to the ropes.  They set Kittie up on top.  They climb up and do a Double Powerbomb right through the table and double pin!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners, Light Blue and Indigo!!!

“American Landfill” plays over the speakers as both ladies exit under the bottom ropes.  They taunt the crowd as they work their way to the back.

The scene fades to the studio where SCU Underground Television Champion Cordelia Clark is standing by with her championship over her shoulder. Morgan is with her of course and they’re both looking quite confident in the situation at hand, especially with everything that has taken place lately.

Morgan: My sister has been the TV Champion for quite some time now. She has taken on ALL comers that have tried to dethrone her whether they are SCU or GRIME and no matter how hard these moronic challengers try, it’s just never good enough. Heck, I’d even go as far as saying that Cordy and I are one of the most dominant forces in this company right now. I mean, I’ve held my own pretty damn good since I’ve been here in my own right. But, at the end of the day, this isn’t about me. This is about my sister… who will… once again… retain her title…

Morgan steps aside for a bit while the confident Cordelia takes the reins.

Cordelia: Ariana Angelos… interesting. I’m shocked that you even got by Valentina, but hey, good job. You’re the one with the title shot. In a way, it is honestly refreshing because anyone with the name Angel or Valentina was really starting to bore me. But hey, you, one of the social outcasts of this company, manages to get here. You think you can just put on a pair of glass slippers here, Ariana? Because the reality is, since the day that I got here, I have been nothing but DOMINANT! I’ve beaten Angel Kash multiple times. I’ve even beaten Krystal Wolfe… you know… your best buddy? Are you going to try to win this one for her? Hmm? Yeah, good luck with that. You don’t get to be the Cinderella story that shocks the world. You already wasted your one miracle a year quota on beating Valentina. You’re already out of miracles as far as I’m concerned. If you don’t believe me on how dominant I’ve been, Morgan? How many losses do I actually have on my record since I’ve been here?

Morgan: Let me think…. Shouldn’t take me long… Three! THREE losses! You’ve been here for how long, Cordy? Just about a year? I mean… two of the three losses were fluky, nonsensical battle royals! Let me ask you this, Cordy. How many times have you been PINNED since coming to SCU?

Cordelia playfully thinks about this, being as arrogant and as conceited as possible about this.

Cordelia: Well… you did just mention that two out of my three losses here were nonsensical battle royals that are more about luck then they are about skill. And for the other loss? Let me see… hmm… oh right, that was that one Combat title match against Merlot Ayano that was way out of my element to begin with and that was a knockout. Shoot, have I even been pinned at all? Oh right… NOPE!

Morgan: What my sister is trying to say at the end of the day is that you don’t stand a chance. Oh SURE, someone like YOU coming along, breaking the unpinned streak and taking Cordy’s title? WOW! That’s a Hollywood story that writes itself. You know what else was a Hollywood story that wrote itself? The Miracle on Ice! The Miracle Mets of 1969! The Giants ending the Patriots’s perfect season! The complete eradication of COVID! Basically… you’re going to need some miracle along the lines of ONE of those things that I just mentioned to defeat my sister and… it’s just not going to happen. Many people that are JUST LIKE YOU have tried… and they’ve ALL failed! Even KRYSTAL has failed because DUH…. Krystal Wolfe is a social reject FAILURE!

Cordelia: I’m a prodigy in this business that is going to be relevant for a long time to come, Ariana. Fast forward five years from now? I’m going to be one of the biggest stars in this business. But YOU on the other hand? I will be SHOCKED if you’re still in this business in 2026. I guess greater miracles can happen though… you know… like you beating me tonight!

Morgan and Cordelia have a complete laugh to themselves as they leave the studio, clearly showing neither care nor tact for Ariana or anything that she represents. They’ve got no regrets about their words as the scene cuts.

TV Championship Match
Cordelia Clark vs Ariana Angelos

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Uncensored Television Championship!!!

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Darlyn: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for the match to start.

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is your Uncensored Television Champion… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Ari and Cordelia meet up in the middle of the ring.  Ari tries to extend a friendly hand, but Cordelia slaps her right across the face.  She goes on the offensive.

Gena:  As Ari goes back against the ropes, She uses the momentum to duck under a Clothesline from Cordelia.  She catches the champ with a Crescent Kick.

Chad:  She then rolls Cordelia over onto her back.  She goes for a Standing Moonsault, but Cordy puts her knees up.  Ari holds onto her ribs as Cordy gets to her feet.

Gena:  She circle stomps Ari as she points to her face, making sure that Ari knows exactly who she is.  She then picks Ari up and sends her into the ropes.

Chad:  As Ari comes back, Cordy goes for a Back Body Drop, but Ari lands on her feet.  Cordy kicks the back of her left knee out.  She turns around and locks on a Reverse Headlock and Body Scissors.

Gena:  Ari tries to fight out of it, but she can’t gain any ground.  She tries to push Cordy’s arms from around her neck with her back arched.

Chad:  She shouts out, but refuses to give up.  Cordy tries to tighten the hold, but Ari is able to land a wild punch with luck on her side, getting just enough room for escape.

Gena:  Ari scurries back to the corner and pulls herself up.  Cordy holds onto her eye, and as she rushes toward Ari, Ari moves and rolls up the champ!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Cordy bridges up and then flips back.  She is quick to her feet, and she nails a Dropkick to Ari’s face.  She rips the challenger up by the hair and whips her back into the corner.

Gena:  She throws methodical body and face punches, stunting Ari for the moment.  She backs up and looks for a Diving Spear, but Ari moves at the last second.  She is feeling the wear.

Chad:  Backing up a few paces, she nails a Handspring Back Elbow Smash, and follows it up with a Bulldog.  She could go for the cover, but she opts to lift the champ up and go for a German Suplex bridged into a pin!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Cordy kicks out, and Ari is stunned.  She looks down at the champ, who is worse for wear now.  She climbs up top for the  Angel’s Descent (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press).

Chad:  She sizes up the champ, seeing her eyes are closed, and she is prone.  But out of nowhere, Veronica Taylor jumps onto the apron and falls against the ropes!

Gena:  Ari trips up and falls on her back!  Veronica shouts at her before gaining her calm and then she blows Ari a kiss.  Both ladies are down, but cordy recuperates faster.

Chad:  On her feet first, Ari fights as she might and tries to get to her feet, but Cordy steps on the apron and as Ari is in position, hits the Heartbreaker (Spinning Double Knee to Heart) and covers!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL Uncensored TV Champion… Cordelia Clark!!!

“Sucker” plays over the speakers as Cordelia kicks dirt over Ari.  She takes her title and holds it up high.  She points at the camera as she demands better competition going forward.  She then walks over Ari on purpose as she makes her way out of the ring and up the ramp.

Cut to a clip of former Nightmare champion, Max Burke arriving to Underground. We join Max as he steps out of the backseat of the town car.

Max: Alex... Alex... Alex…

The driver pops the trunk, and grabs Max' bag. He hands it to Burke, as Max peels off a bill from his money clip and thanks the driver.

Max: You thought you were funny? You wanna dance eh? Let me make something PERFECTLY clear. I don't dance. Last week, you had to learn that cold hard fact.

Max tosses his gear bag over his shoulder, and makes his way inside.

Max: I'm not here for fun and games.You see the paper champion that is Hitamashii weaseled his way to another "victory", and well... that just doesn't sit right. Unfortunately for you, you were the one that I took out weeks of pent up frustration on.

Max nods at a few of his GRIME cohorts as he makes his way through the backstage area.

Max: I've got a close eye on tonight's main event. However, people seem to have forgotten something. They might need a reminder about just how much fun Ruby and I have dishing out punishment together. Cheers.

Max winks at the camera, and heads to the GRIME locker room.

Main Event
Non-title Match
GRIME Champion vs SCU Champion
Hitamashii vs Father Gerald

Liam:  The following contest is a Champion Vs Champion Match!  Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, accompanied by Omasa Tazu, Andrew Garcia, and Ivan Darrell... GRIME World Nightmare Champion, Hitamashii… The Dying Breed!!!

The opening beat to Sully Erna’s “Your Own Drum" start to blast through the speakers, as red and gold lights flash across the building, synchronized to the beat of the drums. The fans look confused as the lyrics kick in. Andrew lets out a roar, his arms out wide before he looks around the crowd, focused.  Hitamashii comes out from the back, his arms out at the side. The Orange Hulk and Ivan starts to walk towards the ring slowly, stopping halfway down the ramp and turning their heads to look at the booing crowd, their thumbs pointing down.  Hitamashii looks from side to side, not looking amused. He joins Andrew and Ivan, as they all shake their heads slowly and turn back to face the ring, walking down towards the apron. Andrew puts his hand on the rope, and pulls himself up on to the ring apron and steps between the middle and top rope, Ivan climbs into the ring as the trio staring around at the booing fans as Andrew and Ivan raise their arms.  Hitamashii cackles as he settles into his corner, finding the hatred amusing now that he’s in the ring.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding.  It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena.  The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Liam: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is Father Gerald Shepherd!

And the boos become louder.  Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up as Brother David and Andrew Borg walk out behind him.  David carried The Good Book with him  He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage behind Gerald.  Gerald shouts out a verse from memory.  He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them.  He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. As David and Andrew settle in Gerald’s corner on the outside. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Gerald is showing off inside of the ring, which is stupid as Hitamashii rushes up behind him and takes him down with a Dragon Sleeper.

Chad:  Gerald has the ring awareness to drape his foot over the ropes.  Hitamashii doesn’t let go, cackling as the referee trying to get him off of Gerald.

Ada:  Hitamashii finally lets go and gets to his feet first, delivering a Shining Wizard to Gerald.  Gerald rolls to the apron and holds a hand out, ordering Hitamashii back.

Chad:  Hitamashii steps back, waving Gerald inside the ring.  Brother David reaches inside and grabs onto Hitamashii’s ankle.  As he turns around, Gerald barrels at Hitamashii.

Ada:  Gerald clubs him across the back, using his strength advantage.  He gets Hitamashii down to the mat and stomps the shit out of our champion after that cheap interference.

Chad:  When we do it, it’s cheap.  Got it.

Ada:  GRIME is strategic with it.  That was just desperation.  Gerald yanks Hitamashii up and into position for a Running Powerslam.  Hitamashii wiggles out.

Chad:  He goes for a Yakuza Kick, but Gerald catches his leg and bridges into a Fisherman’s Suplex pin!

One!
Two!

Ada:  Ivan Darrell reaches in and grabs Hitamashii’s foot and drapes it over the bottom rope.  Smart move.

Chad:  Desperation.  Pot. Kettle. Black.  Gerald argues with the referee, giving him a piece of his mind, but Hitamashii comes up behind and grabs the tights for a cover.

One!
Two!

Ada:  Andrew Borg gets on the apron, pointing out the obvious disobedience.  The referee stops the count as he sees this.

Chad:  Andrew Garcia pulls Borg off the apron and immediately locks him into a Rear Naked Choke.  David tries to break it up, but Ivan gets in the way.

Ada:  Ivan and David begin brawling back and forth with some very powerful punches.  Omasa slides inside of the ring as the referee is distracted by the brawl.  She whacks Gerald with the wooden sword!

Chad:  She is relentless with this, and the referee is none the wiser… Referee’s should take IQ tests before being hired.  Omasa is beating the ever living shit out of Gerald, and he’s out!

Ada:  No way!  Esther and Andrey come down the rampway!  Esther grabs onto Omasa’s ankles and pulls her out while Andrey breaks up the chokehold on Borg.

Chad:  The crowd is electrified, even as Omasa turns around and gives Esther the same treatment with the sword.  Esther turns around and blows chalk dust into Omasa’s eyes!

Ada:  Esther takes care of the vision, and then she pulls a bullhorn out of her SCU hoodie and blasts it in Omasa’s ears!  Omasa swings wildly as Esther steps to the side, avoiding wild swings.

Chad:  Hitamashii looks around and sees Gerald on the ground, and he goes for the cover, despite Omasa’s state!

One!
Two!
Three!NO!KICKOUT!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Ada:  He waited just a little too long!  Andrey slides inside of the ring, caring little for the rules.  He spins Hitamashii around, but Hitamashii blasts him in the face with a Headbutt!

Chad:  Gerald whips Hitamashii around and nails… The Ray of Light (Diamond Cutter)! The Ray of Light! He goes for the cover, but Ivan pulls him outside of the ring and clobbers him!

Ada:  Andrey begins stomping on Hitamashii before ripping him up and nailing the Farore's Wind (knee strike/Rain Trigger) via Shadow Cyclone! The referee looks down at the ringside area and the brawling, and he just shakes his head.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  This match has been declared a Double Disqualification!

The brawling between the “Shepherds”? and the Dying Breed is still in full swing, and the referee doesn’t even try to stop it or call for the bell.  He just steps outside of the ring and walks up the ramp, passing security as they come down to break up the fight, slowly but surely.