Author Topic: Hit Like A Bitch  (Read 539 times)

Offline BellaMadison

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
Hit Like A Bitch
« on: April 16, 2021, 11:57:13 PM »
3 weeks ago

My life was pretty damn normal. Well for as normal as a girl who has 2 adopted father’s, one who is her step-father. But here I am, just about to turn 23, I am happily married. Our little piece of New York is FINALLY coming together.

We even kept the ‘Tin Can’ on the outside. Mal liked it’s rustic feel.

Things were feeling normal....

‘WERE’ being that operative word there.

Ok look, I’m sure a few of you don’t KNOW this but I never met my real father. Didn’t know his name, never seen his face....all I knew was back in October of 1997, my mom went to a party, hooked up with someone who was a friend of her brother’s, December she found out she was pregnant with me, he disappeared and May 5th, 1998, I came into the world. 23 fucking years later, we haven’t heard jackshit from him. No note, email, tweet, pigeon, raven...SILENCO! As far as I was concerned, the fucker was dead and I was okay with that.

That is until shortly following Blaze of Glory IX.

Actually it was a little before that, that this guy started coming around. Apparently he was at the wedding, which we still can’t figure out how the hell he knew about it. This guy has been creepily in the shadows until just now when he showed up, confronted my mother and then finally popped out of the shadows last week to “Introduce” himself.

Robert Ryans. UGH, the only thing I have in common with someone that has 2 first names is half of his DNA and his blue eyes. The guy drips the worst kind of ego and I’ve only had 1- 5 minute conversation that practically had me on edge and Mal ready to do 5-10 for maiming him.

....funny story on that last bit. I’ll come back to it in a few. The conversation I had with my mom about this guy, after my little chat with him, has me even more worried.

Who is this fucking guy?
April 6th, 2021
New York, NY
Trainers room of the PWS Arena

During the show, Bella sat back as the trainers finished looking her mom over after she was attacked during it. Assuring them she was fine, they finally left the two women alone. Bella is not really looking at her though, “Hey, kid. Talk.

Bella shakes her head, “So...I just met the man that got you pregnant with me.” Laura sat there in silence, just long enough for her to take a breath, “Who is this guy, mom? And why after all this time is he so damn interested in me?

Behind her mom’s eyes, you can see the thousand and one excuses, and stories. But all she could get out is, “I wish I knew. Back, all those years ago, Rob was...different. We can sit here, we can have a long discussion as to then but now...

Bella’s eyes get big and motions to the door, “That, whatever the hell that was, was creepy. Every single red flag, loud horn and alarm went off the minute I laid my eyes on him. You could feel Mal’s defenses go up too.

Laura sits up and tosses the ice bag that she was holding to the back of her head to the side, “I could tell when you guys came back. Where is he now?

She offers her mom a bottle of water, which Laura takes, “Probably making sure that the building is secure and that they were gone.

They?” Laura asks before taking a sip.

Bella stands up and begins to pace. A move that she perfected from her mother, “OH, you missed it! Nessa was with him.

Coughing, getting caught by surprise, she catches her breath, “Okay, wait...WHAT?! Nessa? As in the girl that Miles Kasey was head over heels crazy for and then she just up and ghosted him?

Bella stops and nods her head, “Yeah, the very same one! Apparently her real name is Angel. And because that doesn’t make shit confusing enough, she said the real reason she vanished on Milo back in October was to quote-protect-unquote me...this B-T-W was just before he rattled off my PARIS address.

Laura froze in fear for a moment, her brown eyes reflecting that, “How?

Bella runs her hands through her hair and almost growls out, “I don’t know. There were only a handful that knew...then Syn found out.

Still haven’t found out how he did,” Laura says with a sigh.

A laugh rises up from her daughter, “Oh, I know how...he doesn’t THINK I know but I know.” Bella says with a smirk, “Anyway, fact remains that this man knew. And now I have a husband that is so high onguard over this...sperm donor..

I wish I knew what to tell you. I wish I knew why he was doing this and I wish more than anything that I could tell you to relax and that it’s nothing but I can’t.” Laura leans forward and looks directly into her daughter’s eyes, “I don’t know what Robert is up to or why after all this time he seems to try and reach out. But I do know this, don’t trust him. The man, the “Sperm Donor” as you called him, is not to be trusted.

A moment of silence fills the room, before a small laugh rises up once again from Bella, “Goody, and here I thought things were finally going to get boring.” she says rolling her eyes, “What the hell is it about April fucking 6th, where the whole fucking world dumps us on our ass?

I wish I knew, kid.” Laura sighs, “I hate it as much as you. Either way, keep a vigilant eye. And don’t let Malachi do anything stupid, please?

Bella goes to answer before the door swings open and Malachi stands there, looking irritated but relieved that things are quiet, “Looks like he’s gone. Nick is talking to the head of security right now.

Good, I’m ready to get the hell out of here and drink the rest of this night away.” Laura speaks up.

Bella curls up to his side and just leans on him, while he wraps her up, “I love the sound of that. Whatta think babe? Get out of the city for the night?

Not gonna argue that. You ladies deserve it.” Mal says with a smirk, “I’ll go find Nick, if he’s okay with it, I’ll drive you ladies to the house while he finishes up here. I’ll be right back.

And with that Mal leaves the room and leaves mother and daughter alone. Laura stands next to her and nudges her shoulder, “You did get a good one.

And with a smile, “Yeah, I did.

3 Hit Affair.
April 15th, 2021
The Strip
Las Vegas, NV

8 Days ago, I met the man that helped create me. That night I drank to not only forget him but remember my grandmother. Nick and Mal kept a close eye on us. Robert Ryans can’t get between us, no matter how much he’ll try.

We decided the best way though to keep away from him potentially getting to me is to get the hell out of New York. Spring on the East Coast met rollercoaster temperatures and a lot of rain.
Something about Vegas, warmth and sun brings out the better moods. ....at least that’s how it started.

Walking down the street, hand and hand, Bella and Malachi enjoying the day while walking their husky Luka. Bella’s other arm holds a large bag filled with books from one of her favorite stores in the area. Malachi just can’t help himself, “Okay, riddle me this, we were just there before Blaze of Glory. You came out with a stack of books then.

Yeah?” she says like it’s no big surprise.

Mal can’t help but stand in awe of his wife. He gives a short laugh, looking at her, “So how is it, you go back just a few short weeks later and come out with even MORE? What voodoo do you work on that shop owner?

I told you, it is a gift that was graciously bestowed upon me by the Gods.” she says motioning up in an over-the-top gesture that gets them some looks from passer-bys, “And the amount of first editions?

Nice to know your salaries are going to put his grandchildren through private school.” Mal laughs, “Meanwhile, we’re going to be working until we’re old and grey.

Anything to help out the little guy!” she simply says with a shrug.

Mal just shakes his head, “You are-

She steps in front of him and bats her blues at him, “Adorable?

Not exactly the word I was going for.” Mal says leaning forward to give her a peck, “How about we rest for a moment. I’ll get us some drinks.” Luka looks up and barks a happy bark. “Yeah even one for you, hell demon.

Ooo, caffeine please!” Bella says taking Luka’s leash from him and making her way to a shady spot to rest.

Water and you’ll like it!” he yells out on his way to the coffee shop.

Laughing, she finds a spot and parks herself and Luka. She sits there a moment, giving her pup attention but something suddenly grabs her attention. Like she can feel herself being watched. Luka notices it and immediately perks up and looks around before she sees something and begins to growl. Bella hears it and turns around and her eyes get big when standing almost practically behind her...

You know, with you being a practical celeb, you’d think that you would do everything to not be noticeable, daughter.” coming from a man with the same blue eyes as her. Ladies and gentlemen, Robert Ryans.

Bella stands up, gripping Luka’s leash tight, glaring at the man across from her, “What the hell are you doing here?

Well, considering when I saw you 2 weeks ago, I could barely get out a hello without feeling mildly threatened by that husband of yours.” he looks around knowing that he can't be far away.

Trying to not get attention, she yells but in low tone, “So you followed me to Vegas? What part of ‘I want nothing to do with you’ did you not understand?

Bella- I...” he tries to approach her but Luka’s growls get even louder which makes him back off. What is happening is getting the attention of the public which brings out the cell phones.

NO! You stalking me in New York is one thing, this is a whole new level of completely creepy.” she reaches down, grabbing her bag and pulls Luka towards where Mal is, “LEAVE ME ALONE!

I suggest you listen to her, shitheel.” Mal yells, making a direct path for his wife with waters and a coffee cup in his hand. He puts them on the table and puts himself between Bella and Ryans, “I don’t know what even possessed you to even attempt this but you obviously haven’t got the common sense to understand that she doesn’t feel comfortable around you at all.

Look, all I wanted -

What you want is irrelevant. What you need, however, is a swift punch to the face. And you’ll get it if you don’t back the fuck off.” Mal’s nostrils were flaring in anger as he stared down Ryans.

She is my daughter. I have rights -

You don’t have shit. You’re a sperm donor, nothing less. She’s a grown woman who can make her own choices, and right now she wants you to leave her the fuck alone. So I suggest you take your stalker arse back to New York and stay the fuck away not only from Bella, but from Laura as well. In fact, if I see you around anyone that’s related to me by blood or marriage, your life is forfeit. Are we clear?

Ryans was speechless as he stared at them, which Mal took that to mean the conversation was over. When he turned around to lead Bella away, the older man reached out to grab Mal by the upper arm. “I’m not finished talking to you, boy.

Mal froze for a moment, and Bella recognized the set of his jaw and the glimmer of pure fury in his eyes. “Yeah, you are,” he said in a low voice, before whirling around and connecting a solid right fist across the face of Ryans. The older man immediately crumpled to the ground, while the crowd around them gasped in shock.

But before anyone had a chance to react, a pair of police officers bearing LVPD shields on their uniforms approached the couple, handcuffs at the ready. “Alright, that’s enough of that,” one said, as the other roughly grabbed Mal and pinned his arms behind his back to slap the cuffs across his wrists. To his credit, Mal didn’t put up a struggle or argue, just complied with the officers’ demands as they led him to a cruiser that was parked out on the street. Bella followed them, while trying to explain the situation.

No, you don’t understand, he was just protecting me!” she cried out.

Do you know this man?” the one officer questioned her.

Yes, that’s my husband.

And what about the man he assaulted?

Bella’s jaw clenched and her brow furrowed in anger. “He’s...my father. But he stalked us from New York out here.

Ma’am, I think it's best if you come down to the station to give a statement. We’ll have to hold your husband until we can get this all sorted out and see if any charges are going to be laid.

She glanced over the shoulder of the cop to see Mal being shoved into the back of the cruiser. He looked up briefly, and they locked eyes while he nodded and mouthed to her ‘it’ll be fine, Bells.’ She sighed and nodded, gesturing down to Luka who was watching Mal and whining. “OK, I’ll just take my dog back to our hotel room and then I’ll be right there.

The officer nodded and made his way back to the cruiser, and Bella watched as it sped away.

Hours Later

Watching her husband punch him was exhilarating, watching him getting pulled away in cuffs by the LVPD was terrifying especially knowing that her sperm donor DNA giver was lurking around town. She managed to get an Uber back to the hotel, drop Luka off in the care of Candy, and from there she was on her way to the precinct while on the phone with her family’s lawyer....just in case charges were going to be pressed.

“Ma’am, Malachi O’Connell is about to be released.” the desk sergeant announces.

Okay thank you.” Bella says to the sergeant at the desk, “And you’re sure no charges are being pressed?

“That’s correct. Self-defense is a thing around here. Just make sure he stays out of trouble for the rest of your trip, also if you see that man hanging around you again, please call us.”

That’s an understatement but I will. Thank you.

*BUZZ*

The door opens as we see Malachi walk through with a bag filled with his phone, wallet and watch as well as his wedding band and any change he had in his pocket.

Bella walks up to him and gives him a hug, “Got everything?

Yeah, let's get the hell out of here.

From the door, to the car, to the hotel barely a word was spoken except the occasional, “Are you okay?” from both sides. Once they pull up to the hotel, Bella just turns off the car and sits there.

Bells?

She just raises her hand for a moment like she’s trying to gather her thoughts, “I wish I could say I was okay, but I’m not. I’m supposed to be preparing myself for one of the biggest matches of my career in just a few days time and I’m back to looking over my fucking shoulder at every fucking turn!” she says slapping the wheel with the palm of her hand with the last three words, “WHY does this shit keep happening, especially when things have been going so good?

I wish I knew, mo grá.

Bella sighs and looks over at him, “How’s your hand?

He holds up his right hand and looks it over before showing her with a smirk, “It’ll be fine. Felt good to punch that son of a bitch in the jaw.

Hopefully he’ll buy the clue. I wouldn’t hold my breath, but here’s hoping.” she lets out a sigh followed by a laugh, “I am beyond over my life trying to throw these wrenches into my momentum. I come so GOD DAMN CLOSE and I trip because I have something there to distract me. We had to overcome that when we won the contendership, we had to overcome it when we won the fucking titles! Just FOR ONCE I would love to not have problems like this but then again I guess it’d be pretty damn boring.

Mal reaches over and brushes a strand away that has fallen, “I’m sorry that this whole thing happened.

Mal, I’m not mad at you. I’m mad that we’re dealing with more drama and trying to derail me. I’m dealing with Mercedes Vargas and Violet Amelia Holt, who aren’t slouches by any stretch of the imagination.” she sits back and looks at him with a smile, “I was sorta hoping that I could just sit back and watch them tear each other apart but now, I sorta just wanna take up this pent up aggression that I’m feeling and beat the sense, that I should beat into dear ole dad, into them. I know those two are going to try and keep me out of this match, and I’m not going to let it. Instead, I’m going to let all the negativity of what was a almost pretty awesome day, and I’m going to focus it into just being an unbeatable future Roulette Champ.

He smiles at her, “You make it sound like a superpower.

It’s what I do best! In 3 weeks time, I lost to Court in my first PPV match back, but it doesn’t bug me and in no way was I embarrassed by that. I could have easily worked off of that but instead I have almost my entire world changing around constantly and I have to change along with it. I am not going to let this or them deter me from this moment. I want to go to Into The Void, I want that damn championship despite the fact that the wheel has attempted to kill you and my friends a FEW times. I want to rule that God damn division and I want the Bombshell roster to realize that despite the fact that daddy dearest is a creepy bastard that is trying to screw my whole world up, like my husband, I’m going to jack it in the fucking jaw, stand above it and who knows, maybe I’ll make it on TMZ.

Mal seems to get excited for a moment til he hears ‘TMZ’, “Wait...what?

Bella grabs her phone and pulls up the TMZ site and plays the video, “If it makes you feel better I think you busted his lip open. I emailed TMZ to see if they can get a clear picture, and I’m going to send them out for Christmas cards.

And with that she smiles big and slides out of the car as Mal watch the video again, “Ooo, I did get a good hook on him! BABE! DID YOU SEE THE HOOK?!?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:58:53 PM by BellaMadison »