• View Profile
    • Mikah
Fresh
« on: April 16, 2021, 11:55:22 PM »
“A Fresh Start?”
4/13/2021.
New York City, New York.
OFF CAMERA.

Mikah walks into her New York City home to see Leighton at the kitchen table doing her homework. Mikah sets her stuff down at the island before walking over and kissing the top of Leighton’s head.

;;MIKAH “This week has been exhausting.”

Leighton looks up from her laptop to look at her mother before looking back at the laptop screen. Mikah chuckles as Myles toddles into the kitchen with Elowyn following him. Mikah had set up for Eloywn to watch Myles when she was out and about. She agreed that Elowyn and her siblings could stay in the basement.

Leighton: “School hasn’t been any better, mom.”

Mikah chuckles as she looks over at Leighton as she picks up Myles and kisses his cheeks. Myles giggles and hugs Mikah tightly around her neck.

;;MIKAH “Well, if you choose to go to college, you have a long road ahead of you, Leigh. I’d like to say it gets easier but I’m not sure it does.”

Leighton just shrugs her shoulders as she focuses on her laptop. Elowyn smiles as she watches Mikah with Myles. Myles seemed ecstatic to see Mikah after a few weeks of just doing Zoom.

Elowyn: “He’s missed you, Mikah.”

;;MIKAH “I’ve missed him too, honestly. Sometimes, I think it would be easier being a stay at home mom instead of one half of the mixed tag team championships. But then I remember that Coby can’t be by himself all the time and obtain both sides of it.”

Elowyn shrugs her shoulders.

Elowyn: “But you also have to make choices for yourself and your kids, Mikah. And if you’re not entirely happy with being on the road, then maybe you need to re-evaluate where you’re at.”

Mikah nods her head, agreeing with what Elowyn was saying as she balances Myles on her left hip. She walks into the living room with him and sits on the couch, placing him on her lap. He pops his thumb into his mouth and rests his head against her chest.

;;MIKAH “I know but sometimes, my happiness isn’t what matters most. Others rely on me for more than what some think.”

Elowyn shrugs her shoulders as she leans against the wall, looking at Mikah.

Elowyn: “And Myles relies on you too and I think Leighton misses you more than she lets on, Mikah. I know that she’s a teenager but you’re still her mother. I know that I wish that my mother had been around when I was fifteen. Granted, I had a lot more responsibilities than Leighton has but still, it would have been nice.”

;;MIKAH “Your mother is also a drug addict. Not to be harsh…”

Elowyn shrugs her shoulders.

Elowyn: “True. But the point is that Myles and Leighton need you just as much.”

Mikah nods her head as she rubs Myles’ back as he snuggles up to her. She looks down at him before looking at Elowyn again.

;;MIKAH “I know. That’s why I’m contemplating moving to Las Vegas. It would be easier on us as a family but…then I’d have to find a new nanny for Myles. Unless you’d be willing to move to Vegas with us…”

Mikah looks at Elowyn, trying to gauge the emotion on her face as she drops the revelation of her idea.

Elowyn: “That would mean my siblings would have to be uprooted…”

Mikah nods her head.

;;MIKAH “I know. But you wouldn’t have to deal with super cold weather either….”

Elowyn clearly thinks about it as Mikah rubs Myles’ back. Mikah glances down to see that Myles was sound asleep against her chest. Mikah smiles at the sentiment.

Elowyn: “I’ll have to think about it but I would be open to it…Lincoln would be the easiest to uproot but I’m not sure about the other two. But I’d get to make that choice as I have guardianship of them.”

Mikah nods her head as she shifts a little to get more comfortable on the couch with Myles in her arms. She didn’t mind holding him while he slept as she rarely got to do it anymore.

;;MIKAH “I know that it’s a big decision and that’s why I’m telling you now. It wouldn’t happen right away but I am looking at houses in Las Vegas. It would be easier on me and easier on both Leighton and Myles. And I know that I’ve uprooted their lives several times but it just makes sense.”

Elowyn nods her head, understanding completely where Mikah was coming from. Elowyn understood that things happened and she was all for Mikah making things easier for her family.

Elowyn: “I understand. Let me think about it and I’ll let you know within a week or two.”

-The next day-

Mikah sighs as she finishes packing her suitcase again as she looks at Myles who was playing with some of his toys on her bed. She zips up her suitcase before walking over and picking up Myles and kissing his cheeks again.

;;MIKAH “I love you, Myles. I know you’re young but I love you so much.”

Myles just smiles at her before hugging her and then kissing her cheek, open mouth. Mikah laughs a little bit before grabbing her suitcase and then moving downstairs again. Leighton was sitting on the couch and flipping through Disney+ on the smart TV.

Leighton: “When will you be home next?”

Mikah looks over at Leighton as she sets her suitcase by the door and then walks over and sits next to the teenager on the couch. She watches as Myles leans over and hugs Leighton next.

;;MIKAH “Monday morning. I’ll be here for almost a week. I promise but I want to ask you something.”

Leighton looks over at Mikah as she lets Myles climb all over her.

Leighton: “What?”

Mikah raises her eyebrows at the typical teenage answer.

;;MIKAH “Since you’re basically doing homeschool through the laptop, would you be opposed to moving to Las Vegas? I know that you don’t really have a say but it would be easier for me to be closer to you and Myles. And you could probably go back to school in a school setting and meet new friends.”

Mikah looks at Leighton, watching the different emotions that pass over her face. She wasn’t sure how Leighton would take the idea or if she’d actually hate it. Maybe she would. But maybe she’d like it.

Leighton: “I don’t care, really. All of my old friends here are weird now. And maybe starting a new school would be easier. Especially if it’s face to face.”

Mikah smiles before giving Leighton a hug.

;;MIKAH “You’ve always been such a trooper, Leighton and I really appreciate it. I know that your life has been easy financially but it couldn’t have been easy not being in the same location for the past year.”

Leighton: “Mom, it’s fine. It made being quarantined easier. We were in California and could be around the beach. And you can’t help the things that happen around you.”

Mikah smiles again as she looks at Leighton, feeling a burst of pride at the fact that her daughter was mature beyond her years. Maybe it was the fact that she hadn’t grown up around Mikah that helped in that department. That was what Mikah thought, anyways. She never believed that she was the best influence for her daughter but somehow, Leighton seemed a lot better than Mikah had been at fifteen.

;;MIKAH “You say that and I know you mean it but I don’t think you really understand the sacrifices you’ve made for me.”

Leighton: “You’re the parent, Mom. You get to make the decisions and I don’t really have a choice. I can be unhappy about them, but I don’t get to make the choices that you do. You always get the final say and I think it’s easier just to go with whatever you say rather than throwing a fit about it.”

Mikah looks at Leighton again with a look of adoration on her face. She couldn’t believe how mature and grown up her daughter was. It was amazing to her that Leighton seemed a lot more grown up than some of the people she worked with.

;;MIKAH “I love you, Leighton. I know that you know that but I know that I don’t tell you often enough and you need to hear more than you do. I want you to know that I appreciate that you go with the flow and don’t throw a fit. It makes things a lot easier on me and you definitely didn’t have to make it easy for me. So I appreciate that you do.”

Leighton smiles at Mikah.

Leighton: “I love you too, Mom.”

Mikah kisses Myles again as he settles down next to Leighton on the couch. Mikah kisses the top of Leighton’s head again.

;;MIKAH “Elowyn will be here in twenty minutes. Are you sure you can handle Myles for that long?”

Leighton gives Mikah a look.

Leighton: “Yes, Mom. It’s not that big of a deal. Be safe.”

Mikah smiles before standing up and grabbing her suitcase.

;;MIKAH “I love you both.”

“On Repeat.”
4/16/2021.
Las Vegas, Nevada.
ON CAMERA.

Circles are an endless thing that seem to go on forever. And so does the Mixed Tag Team division. I know that the mixed tag teams are limited but seriously? Making Coby and I go up against Kate and Todd again after beating them at the previous big event? I’m not sure that this booking makes any sense. But on a better end, Coby and I are in the main event. So, I guess that’s a plus, right?

But then again, it’s taken how long for Coby and I to be in the main event of a show and we’ve been breaking records as a team. Granted, Coby didn’t start as my tag team partner, but it does seem to be working better than I had thought it would be. But he’s used to my antics and I think it works just the same. Did I ever think that I wouldn’t be tagging with Kristopher? No, because that had been the plan since 2018 but things change and it seems to be a pleasant change. An easier change and it’s gone on flawlessly.

But now Kate and Todd want to ruin everything that Coby and I built. And I’m not sure either of them can get it done. They couldn’t get it done at Blaze of Glory in the opening match and I’m not sure that they’re going to get it done on Sunday. Coby and I have worked too hard to be beat just like that.

But Kate? She’s not somebody that I should take lightly because she is good in the ring and that’s a fact. I know that people don’t think she’s that smart and maybe she’s not but she’s good in the ring. Probably a little underrated because she’s rather annoying on Twitter and people can’t stand the way she talks on the social media platform. She sounds like an idiot more than she doesn’t, and that makes people be not a fan of her. And I’m definitely not saying that I’m a fan of her because I like a grand total of five people on any given day but the way she presents herself on Twitter is definitely a reason as to why people don’t like her.

Also, she seems a lot more into her music rather than her wrestling. And that’s fine but she needs to decide whether or not she wants to be a part of SCW in a wrestling format and quit trying to be everybody’s best friend. Focus on the task at hand instead of forcing yourself into everybody’s lives as their supposed best friend. Thankfully, she’s never said she’s my best friend because I would have set her straight.

But as a woman, I am not sure that I can get behind her because her husband is a complete waste of space. A trash can is worth more than that disgusting thing that he’d like to be called a man. But he is definitely not a man. Any human being that talks the way that he did does not deserve to be recognized as anything but a waste of space. And there’s Kate, just being married to him and defending him as a person. How? How does any respectful woman stand behind such a trashy, idiotic man?

And I hate bringing up your personal life, Kate. Because that’s not who you are in the ring and I hated when people brought up my personal life or my marriage to Drake. But my marriage to Drake had no affect on my career. And while Drake has his own issues, he is not a worthless human being and definitely would not talk about women the way that your husband has. And how do you stay married to somebody who thinks of women like that? It’s just…disgusting to think about. What does that say about you, Kate, as a woman? Are you that desperate to be with somebody that you’ll just accept him with all his horrible flaws and all? Maybe that’s what marriage is about but you have to think about what that makes you look like as a woman and as a person. But you do you, Kate. You keep living in that life that you’ve made with him. And go back to defending his poor choices in life.

And I don’t have to worry about Todd at all because I don’t have to face him. He can’t touch me in the match, legally. But how I would love to slap the taste out of his mouth. He’s a contemptible human being and I can’t even stand the fact that I once again have to be in the so many feet of him. I’d rather not be that close to him; I don’t want to catch whatever disease he’s been infected with. Because there has to be something he has. Maybe he can claim that he was under a spell when he tweeted and said all that ridiculous shit earlier. Oh how I wish that JDoubleH would have beat the ever living shit out of him. I would have paid a lot of money to see that. But I’ll just have to rely on Coby to do that for me on Sunday.

Let’s talk about mixed tag team wrestling, shall we? Is it a dying breed? Is tag team wrestling in general a dying breed? Would I be a part of the tag team division if it wasn’t mixed tag? No, I wouldn’t. I still do not think of myself as a tag team wrestler. I cannot name one other bombshell that I could team with to be successful and win matches together. And I definitely think that tag team wrestling is a dying breed or at least in SCW it seems to be. There doesn’t seem to be any real competition in the division anymore so they just keep going in a circle and putting the same people up against Coby and myself. It’s like they’re putting the song on repeat again and again. And I get it, they’re trying to give Coby and I some competition but I’m just not sure there’s much more that I can say about the people that they’ve booked us again.

I’ve faced Kate before and this is just excessive. What have Kate and her manchild of a husband done to warrant a rematch for the Mixed Tag Team Championships? Have they deserved it? No, they didn’t even deserve the chance that they were given at Blaze of Glory. And a reminder for you all that are listening, they lost at Blaze of Glory if you care at all. And maybe you don’t. Maybe you, the fans, don’t give a fuck about tag team wrestling anymore. Maybe it’s a dying thing and nobody really cares about the art of mixed tag team wrestling. And maybe we should all say a pray for Kate because she has to actually put up with having her husband as a tag team partner. Because if I was her, I’d have already killed him and disposed of the body without a bat of an eye.

But let’s get back on track before somebody reports me to the police for suspicion of murder. Kate and Todd, there are only a few days left until Sunday. And once again, you two will have to realize that when it comes to Coby and myself in that ring, we’re always going to be better. Better at being a team and better at winning and you two will always be better at losing. But hey, at least you’re good at something, right? And being good at something is better than being good at absolutely nothing, even if it is losing.

I’d love to say that I’m excited for Sunday but really, it’s just another day and another match for me. Maybe there will be a surprise ending but then again, I’m not sure that there will be. Coby and I have been unstoppable since January and then, the Black Sheep as a whole has also been unstoppable for the most part. I wish that I could say that we’ve been completely unstoppable but that’s not exactly the case. There are always going to be hiccups when it comes to wrestling and a group, there’s always going to be a few things that completely go wrong but there’s also the part that as time goes on, the group gets better. And that’s what we’re doing as a whole unit. We can only improve and we’re going to start with Todd and Kate again on Sunday.

We’re going to have to make them be the example of what it means to lose to the Black Sheep. For the second team. But on the bright side, you won’t be the only team to have lost to us more than once. So, there’s luck.

And while I don’t believe in luck, I do believe that you two should hope for all the luck you can get. Because you’ll definitely be needing it come Sunday.

Ciao.