Author Topic: Apologising for slacking off on not doing segments  (Read 5942 times)

Offline The Monstimals

• View Profile
Apologising for slacking off on not doing segments
« on: April 09, 2021, 01:49:21 PM »
Hey staff and everyone in SCU, I hugely apologise for slacking right off with the segments. I keep forgetting the deadlines are the same days as SCW RP deadlines, and trying to jiggle with RPing for Agostino and writing segments isn't easy to do. I wish they went back to Sundays; it would make things so much easier or have segment deadlines like Saturday mornings but gotta follow the rules which I respect.

I need to get a lot better at managing time with doing RP's and segments. No excuse at all for my lack of segment submissions, but I'm going to make up for it today with both, and I desperately need to. I need to do better and I will going forward as I'm pissed at myself for neglecting SCU and I'm to blame really. So yep, there's that.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 08:12:58 PM by The Monstimals »

Offline The Monstimals

• View Profile
Re: Apologising for slacking off on not doing segments
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 08:14:37 PM »
The good news is I've started the segment, so you all will see one with updated results I missed on the previous shows one hundred per cent. Never again will I allow myself to neglect this place.