Author Topic: Shooting for Control  (Read 512 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Shooting for Control
« on: March 05, 2021, 11:40:56 PM »

It's been a wild 2021 for Violet Amelia Holt. She has yet to secure her first victory and it would appear her luck probably won't change. Her opponents this week are two of the best. Samantha Marlowe and Mercedes Vargas are former champions and could very well be on the road to another title run. Violet, on the other hand, feels as though she is getting overlooked. Violet is sitting in a corner of the Park Theatre as her head hangs between her legs.

"This Sunday, I am scheduled to face Samantha Marlowe and Mercedes Vargas in a triple threat match. The winner is guaranteed some kind of prize. It's not certain what the prize is but trust me I will find out what it is. Why? Because I have been wanting my rematch for the Bombshell Roulette Championship. Why am I the only person getting the short end of the damn stick? I feel as though someone doesn't like me. Not that i give two shits but I will get what I want.

Violet lifts her head up.

"Samantha Marlowe probably thought she saw the last of me at Inception. Looks like our paths once again meet inside the ring. You and I are fairly similar in style but I'm going to be the one who smacks you in the face. I'm also going to hurt Mercedes Vargas. Why? Because I fucking can. No one is going to stop me. I will get myself back into the title picture. Even if it means, I stomp both of you into the canvas. Samantha Marlowe doesn't stand a chance against me. Mercedes might as well not show up. I will be the one with my hand held high. It's time that I stand up for me and kick you both to the damn curb.

Climax Control is going to my night.