Author Topic: The Incredible Files Entry 7: The Irishman  (Read 470 times)

Offline Lincoln Daniels

• View Profile
The Incredible Files Entry 7: The Irishman
« on: February 26, 2021, 11:00:17 PM »
Somewhere in Georgia
Off Camera

It had been a week since the Black Eagles led by Tabor had gone searching for the former member of their gang. The temperature had dropped dramatically as the six men stopped midway down the road. Tabor is sitting on the front porch of the hotel with a 305 filtered cigar sticking out of his mouth. Eight Ball steps out onto the porch as he places his hands on the wooden railing. “When are we going to leave this guy alone?” He asks Tabor with a hint of sincerity in his voice. Tabor takes a long drag on his cigar before letting out a long puff of smoke.

“Normally, I wouldn’t be putting myself into this situation but that man did something to Nailz. I don’t know what it was but it must have been big with SoHo texting me during my love session,” he answers Eight Ball while remaining in the chair he had been sitting in. Eight Ball nods his head while looking toward the frost covered grown. “I’ll be happy when winter is over,” he says. Tabor silently agrees while continuing to smoke his cigar. As the two men enjoy the silence, a pair of headlights appear in the distance. “Who the fuck is this?” asks Eight Ball as he points toward the direction. Tabor slowly rises up to his feet as he looks into the direction.

“Mmmmm,” he voices while looking over his shoulder. “Beak get out here,” he hollers while poking his head into the hotel. Beak appears with his hair all jacked up and the smell of sex was all over him. Tabor takes a second to look back into the hotel as one of the maids was fixing her attire. “Did I interrupt something?” He asks him point blank. Beak shakes his head while trying to flat his hair down. “What’s up?” He finally asks as Tabor motions with his head toward the headlights. “Get on your hog and make sure that vehicle isn’t being followed. Be discreet about it,” he orders him. Beak acknowledges the order and hops onto his Harley Davidson. He discreetly rides around while keeping himself out of direct sight.

Tabor and Eight Ball are standing on the porch as Suarez and Chainz have joined them on the porch. Tabor quietly orders Chainz to stand on the right side of the porch and Suarez is going to be on the left. Their hands are held up while showing that they aren’t going to be a threat unless threatened.

The residence of SoHo and Nailz
Valdosta, Georgia
Off camera

Nailz awakens after hearing the sound of the garage door opening. She looks toward the side her husband usually took up and saw that he wasn’t there. After her encounter with Charlie, she had been very worried that something bad is about to happen. She takes a deep breath before tossing the blankets off her legs. She heads to the door and opens it. A slight gasp escaped from her as she was shocked to see SoHo standing there holding a tray of food.

“What are you doing out of bed?” asks SoHo with a smile on his face. “I heard the garage door open,” she answers. SoHo chuckles a little after stepping back into the room. “Xyla had to leave so I told her to go out through the garage,” he tells her while placing the tray down onto the table next to the bed. A sigh of relief comes over Nailz as she gives her husband a hug. “I was so scared that you had left,” she says. SoHo shakes his head. “You need me right now. There will come a time where I will get my hands wrapped around Charlie’s neck,” he replies. SoHo returns the hug with a soft kiss on the top of her head.

SoHo takes a seat on the table as Nailz joins him. They are enjoying their breakfast as Falcon pokes her head into the room. “You two okay,” she asks them. “I think we can manage,” Nailz answers with a smile. “Tabor just texted me. They had to stop due to the weather. I hope he forgets this and comes back to me,” Falcon says as SoHo nods his head. “I’m pretty sure Tabor would rather be with you,” SoHo tells her a shade of red covering her cheeks. Falcon and Tabor hadn’t been together long and they have yet to share their feelings for each other. As the trio are conversing, a text comes through his phone as he looks at the sender.

“Hey SoHo,” the text reads as Soho crafts his response. “Who is this? How did you get my number?” he responds with a look of confusion on his face. The sender responds with a name as a slick smile appears on his face. “What’s up?” he texts back. The sender responds with a few more texts as he nods his head. “I’ll let Tabor know,” he replies before putting the phone down. Nailz and Falcon look over at him. “We got a new shipment coming,” he tells them. The two women smirk as SoHo stands up to his feet. “I got some business to take care of, you two just enjoy yourselves,” he tells them while stepping out of the room.

The Irishman
Climax Control Promo
On Camera

The trucks holding the Sin City Wrestling rings are slowly being unloaded as Lincoln Daniels has been granted access inside the Park Theatre. He was excited about fighting in a theater once again. His eyes are like saucers as the crew pay him no mind. He walks around the tight hallways as he stops to look at the card.

”I'm not upset after my early exit from the Blast From The Past tournament. I knew it was going to happen. It’s not a major setback. I will be able to bounce back. How do I know? Because I’m confident that I will get back into the winner’s circle once again. I know that I have raised so many eyebrows with how good I am inside that ring. That’s just who I am. I am the best but I will not just say it. I will continue to prove it.”

Lincoln places his finger over the face of O’Malley.

”I am really excited about facing a new challenge. I have seen every video and I have watched all the tapes that O’Malley has and man this is going to be a fight. Here is a man who has a giant chip on his shoulder. His eyes are fixated on the world heavyweight championship which is being held by Kris Ryans. I know that you have pinned the champion in a previous match. I know you have a lot of talent inside of you. The only thing that hurts you is that Irish temper. How do I know? Because this isn’t my first rodeo with an Irishman.

When I was competing in Georgia, I faced this one Irishman who had all the talent in the world. He had it all going for him. Unfortunately, his emotions got the best of him. Every time we faced off I beat him. It wasn’t a pretty site. Now, I’m not sure what you expect to gain out of this match. I’m not looking to gain anything. I’m just looking to get back on the winning side. Facing someone like you will make it better when I plant your head into the canvas.

Lincoln takes a few steps as he watches the ring crew put the ring up.

”Climax Control is the night where two titans clash in an epic battle. One is fueled with anger. The other is fueled by confidence. Which titan is going to come out on top? I know you think it will be you. You have a lot on the line in this match. You need this to prove a point. You need this match to make Kris Ryan take notice. Sadly, none of that is going to happen. Because I have a point to prove as well. I aim to make a statement to the entire locker room.

My statement is that I am a major threat to any championship. My confidence level is at an all time high and I will continue to push myself through the ranks. There is a reason why I am called Mister Incredible. My talent can’t be contained. My talent is better than you. You haven’t been the same since you lost the world championship. I promise you O’Malley. I will make your loss of the championship pale in comparison as I leave you lying on your back. This is my time. This is my match. History repeats itself as I once again embarrass an Irishman.