Author Topic: A Wolfe with no howl  (Read 516 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
A Wolfe with no howl
« on: February 25, 2021, 10:57:10 PM »
Dark Room
Mr. Chalmers’s Building
On Camera

It’s getting close to 9 in the morning as the scene opens into a dimly lit room. A 45” television sits on a dark mahogany shelf as the light from the screen happens to be the only light source shining inside the room. A leather covered chair is positioned in the center of the room as a silhouette of a man can be seen sitting in this chair with his hands in a diamond like shape in front of his face. His two index fingers tap against each other as his left leg is sitting comfortably over his right leg.

”Did I not make myself perfectly clear? My client is adamant on getting her hands on Jessie Salco and yet the management has done everything within their power to protect her. My client is not thrilled that she must make an example out of this completely innocent individual in Krystal Wolfe. Mr. Ward, I had very high hopes you would do the right thing. Mr. Underwood, you could have made it possible to give my client an incentive to partake in this match. Unfortunately, you have done nothing for my client. My client continues to sit on the sidelines while the bimbo who cost my client the biggest win of her career has been rewarded. I just hope you are prepared for the viciousness that will be unleashed.

The silhouette repositions himself in the chair as he places his left leg onto the floor. He is taking a few moments to collect his thoughts while looking directly towards a tiny red light.

Mr. Chalmers’ office
Mr. Chalmers’ Office Building
Off Camera

The sun was shining inside the office as Char Kwan was sitting behind the large desk. She appears to be working on some paperwork as Gretchen stands outside the doorway and knocks on the door. “Good morning Ms. Kwan,” she says in a delightful manner. Char rolls her eyes as she motions for Gretchen to come into the room. “What do you want?” she asks without lifting her eyes up toward her. “I was wondering if you would like some tea,” Gretchen answers, in a very happy tone. “Can you promise not to fuck it up?” she asks Gretchen while lifting her eyes up toward the young blonde.

Gretchen bows her head toward her as she leaves the office. Char just shakes her head as she continues to work on some paperwork. As Char continues to work, her phone shows multiple miss calls from her best friend Jack and her other friends. She didn’t show any care in the world as she continued to do what she was doing. A few minutes later, Gretchen makes her way back into the office holding a teacup on top of a saucer. After she places it down, she backs away as Char grips the handle with her index finger and brings the cup up to her lips. She takes a sip before looking directly at Gretchen. “What the fuck is this shit?” Char asks while spitting the contents back into the cup.

“That’s a ginger lemon tea with a hint of honey,” Gretchen answers before ducking the teacup flying at her head. “Did you not learn the last time? I only drink jasmine with honey,” she tells her. Gretchen keeps her head down a little as Char pushes the chair out and stands up to her feet. “I am sorry Ms. Kwan. I just thought,” she starts to apologize as Char puts her finger up in the air. “That was your first mistake. You thought,” Char replies while walking towards the window. Gretchen is slowly rising to her feet as Char notices a tan car pulling into the parking lot. “Gretchen, call security then tell the receptionist not to allow anyone inside the building,” she orders her. Gretchen turns on her heel and picks up the nearest phone outside of the office room.

The tan car finally finds a free parking space as the engine is cut off. The driver side door opens as Jackson Stewart steps out of the car. He looks a little upset as he marches his way toward the door. He pushes the door in as a couple men in security suits greets him first. “Sir, can we help you?” they ask him. “Yeah, I need to talk to Char Kwan,” he tells the men while planting both of his feet into the ground. “You will need to leave,” the security tells him. “I’m not leaving and if you touch me I’ll be sure to file assault charges,” he warns the guys as they hold their hands up into the air. Jackson slowly makes his way to the receptionist when Mr. Chalmers cuts him off.

“I should have known,” Jack scoffs as Mr. Chalmers leads Jack away from the onlookers. “Hello to you too Jack,” Mr. Chalmers greets him while holding his hand out towards Jackson. “I don’t shake hands with scum,” he says directly at Mr. Chalmers. A sly smirk appears on his face as Jackson watches him carefully. “Come now Jack, is that anyway to talk to an old friend?” he questions with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. “Friend? You stopped being a friend the moment you sent thugs to scare my wife,” he tells him. “I’m a businessman Jack. If you can’t pay me then I have to collect somehow,” Mr. Chalmers says with a sly smile. Jack narrows his eyes toward the large frame man in front of him.

“You are scum,” Jack says with gritted teeth. “I know but I am scum with money,” Mr. Chalmers replies with a warm smile on his face. “Now, I do believe you were asked to leave so I suggest you do it before I file a trespassing charge against you,” Mr. Chalmers says with a vicious grin on his lips. “I have to speak to Char,” he fires back. “I don’t care,” Mr. Chalmers responds while snapping his fingers toward the security. “Show this prick the door and make sure he actually leaves,” he orders the two men standing next to the door. Jack shakes his head while moving towards the door himself.

As he is being shown the door, Char Kwan can be seen watching from the office window. A sick smile forms across her lips as she watches her supposed best friend getting treated like a criminal. Char is still looking out the window as Mr. Chalmers enters the office. “Is it ready?” she asks him while keeping her gaze towards the horizon. “We are almost there Char. Soon, you will be an executive of Gamer Inc,” he tells her while sitting down behind his desk. Char rubs her chin. “I will love to see the look on that bitch’s face when she sees me again,” Char mentions as Mr. Chalmers nods his head. “Just don’t get yourself into a fist fight on your first day,” he tells her with a chuckle.

A Wolfe with no Howl Promo
Las Vegas, Nevada
On Camera

It had been years since Char Kwan had stepped a foot into the Trejo Dojo in the southern part of Vegas. Wilber Trejo was busy teaching a new batch of students as he turned to see his former student Char Kwan. Wilber knew she would be here to use the promotional room and he motioned for her to take full advantage of it. Char just nods her head toward her old mentor before turning towards the small room off to the right. Char opens the wooden door and smirks at the set up. She quickly sets up the camera before stepping in front of it. She picks up the small trinket that has the record button on the top of it.

”I guess my warnings of brutality weren't taken seriously. It’s funny how a woman who has to stick her nose into my business gets awarded a title opportunity. While I am playing rookie breaker with this stupid bitch in Krystal Wolfe. I feel as if no one has any respect for what I can do in this business. I could have easily broke Jessie Salco’s finger last week but I chose not to. I could have slammed her face into the damn wall but chose not to. Do you know why? Because I am waiting till I get in the middle of that ring. Until I get what I fucking want, I am going to snap every bimbo who steps into the ring with me,”

Char takes a minute to reposition herself while moving her hair behind her ears.

”Krystal Wolfe doesn’t belong in the same ring as me. She doesn’t have the skill nor does she have the ambition to last five minutes with me. I find it interesting that this little shit has yet to win a match and yet she is already becoming a favorite to those who run the place. Yet, I am not shown the same respect. I mean you couldn’t beat your fellow graduate in Tempest. You talked so much about Ruby Steele and found yourself looking up towards the stars. Then last week, you thought you could beat Amber Ryan. I don’t know if you are just firing off at the mouth or if you actually believe your own hype.

This Sunday, your terrible luck will continue as I look to dispatch you with ease. You see I can kick your ass without breaking a sweat. I mean just ask Evie Jordan how hard I hit. I had her on the damn ropes before Jessie came into the picture. I bet you couldn’t beat Courtney Pierce. You are not on my level of greatness. This match will not be as competitive as you would like because I’m going to hurt you. I am going to make an example out of you. This is my world. I am not afraid to break an arm or leg.

You see, I am not going to be seeing your face in this match. I am going to picture Jessie Salco. What I do to you will pale into comparison to what I do to that bitch? While you might see this as your first win, that’s not going to happen. This match is my way of making a statement. You are just there as my scapegoat. You are just the placeholder. You are just the woman who is left in a pool of her own blood. I will not be held responsible for what happens to you. The Japanese Siren’s song will sing a brand new song. The world might think I am a joke but when I’m done with you. The only one laughing will be me as I make you the ultimate punchline. A Wolfe with no howl isn’t going to be enough to stop me.

The only way to save yourself is to not show up but I don’t think you are that smart. So I will enjoy everything that I do to you. This Asian is going to slice and dice a bitch in half. See you on Sunday if you show the fuck up.