Author Topic: WE WILL CONTINUE TO WIN IN THE BLAST FROM THE PAST TOURNAMENT  (Read 600 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
WE WILL CONTINUE TO WIN IN THE BLAST FROM THE PAST TOURNAMENT
« on: February 24, 2021, 08:46:00 AM »
WE WILL CONTINUE TO WIN IN THE BLAST FROM THE PAST TOURNAMENT

Narrator:  Bill Barnhart and Maki won their first Blast From The Past Tournament match and now they move up in the Tournament. This time they face off against Mac Bane and Myra Rivers.

We see Bill Barnhart inside the ring at the Park Theater in Las Vegas where Climax Control 293 will be held. Bill is walking around the ring checking that all the things concerning the ring are prepared as they are supposed to be. When Bill is satisfied all is fine he jumps out of the ring and takes a seat at the announcing table as the cameraman stays focused on him.

SUPPORT YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER

Bill:  This upcoming Blast From The Past Tournament match is going to be great. . .for our team anyway. . .because I fully support my tag team partner, Maki, because when she gets the win over Myra Rivers she also earns the Bombshell Internet Championship. I’ll not get in the way of her achieving that.

Barnhart smiles into the camera because when he is involved in a tag team match he fully supports his partner.

Bill:  So, Maki, I have to chalk up your negative talk against me as you’re a bit immature and don’t fully understand the concept of being team members who support each other in a match. Let me lay it out for you. In our upcoming match if you are in the ring with Myra I’m not going to try to tag you so I can get into the ring against Mac. Unless you come over to me to tag out of the ring, or unless you yell to me that you need to tag out of the match at that time, or if Myra tags in Mac which requires me to enter the ring, I’ll not interfere in your one-on-one with Myra. That’s not the attitude of a mean uncaring person as you try to make it sound that I am. You need to understand that I’m here for our team and not for myself. The team fails if only one team member supports the team. With that said go in there and take out Myra.

Bill gives a thumbs up into the camera for the benefit of Maki.

RESULTS OF A PREVIOUS MATCH DOES NOT DICTATE HOW CURRENT MATCH WILL GO

Bill:  I’ve had one match against Mac Bane. It was at Climax Control 281 on October 11, 2020. It was a Roulette Rules Dumpster Match with the winner being the wrestler who could stuff their opponent into the dumpster and close the lid. If you listen to only Mac’s side of the story he tries to make you believe he dominated me in the match. Hah! I was dominating him and busting his ass big time but a freak thing happen that turned the match in Mac’s favor. The dumpster we were using was shoved hard and it went a short way up a small incline. I was fighting it out with Mac when the dumpster rolled down the incline and slammed into my back. I fell to the arena floor and the dumpster rolled on top of me. Mac moved the dumpster enough to pull me out from under the dumpster then he tossed me into the dumpster and closed the lid. Stuff happens and it happened to me in that match. But everyone needs to understand that results from a previous match doesn’t equate into a win in your current match.

Barnhart shrugs his shoulders.

Bill:  Mac you already heard I plan on giving Maki as much time as she wants inside the ring against Myra Rivers. In my eyes giving Maki all the time she wants to defeat Myra, and earn the Bombshell Internet Championship, is more important than me kicking your ass. But, Mac, if the match happens to turn out that me and you are in the ring for the win you need to remember this is not Hardcore Rules, this is not a Dumpster Match, this is a regular rules tag team match. You know as well as I do that if that dumpster hadn’t rolled down the incline and hit me in the back I would have defeated you.

Bill stops talking for a moment then he continues.

WHAT IF. . .

Bill:  Wouldn’t it be great if our team in the Blast From The Past Tournament goes into the finals and the team we face for the final win is Senor Vinnie and Alicia Lucas? I know some of you would cringe and think a final match against your regular tag team partner might ruin your friendship. Not a chance with me and Senor Vinnie. We are professionals and we never allow an assignment to wrestle against each other sour our friendship.

Bill stands up from the announcing table. He walks to the ring and climbs the ring steps. Bill takes a position on the ring apron in the corner.

TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU WANT

Bill:  Maki please take notice of where I’m standing right now. This is where I expect to be located for the majority of our match. Unless you tag me into the match, or Myra tags Mac into the match which means I have to get into the ring, or you yell out to me that you need to tag out of the match at that time, I’ll remain here waiting for when you wish to tag me into the match. I refuse to get in the way of you obtaining the Bombshell Internet Championship. Remember that I’m here for you and our team and not for my own benefit and glory.

Barnhart jumps off the ring apron and walks toward the backstage area but he stops in front of the announcing table where he turns to face the camera.

Bill:  Maki I’m here for you and our team whether you understand that or not. Mac and Myra you two are history in the Blast From The Past Tournament. Our team has already proven we’re awesome and we’ll continue with that until the final match where we win the Tournament.

Bill turns and heads off toward the backstage area. He looks back and waves into the camera. The cameraman keeps focused on Bill Barnhart until he steps through the partition into the backstage area then he cuts his camera feed and the scene goes black.