Author Topic: GOING TO BE TOUGH ON ANOTHER AMELIA  (Read 598 times)

Offline Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
GOING TO BE TOUGH ON ANOTHER AMELIA
« on: February 24, 2021, 08:34:47 AM »
GOING TO BE TOUGH ON ANOTHER AMELIA

Narrator:  Bea finally had her request honored to have her first match of 2021. This match is against a newcomer to Sin City Wrestling named Amelia Emery, although she is not a newcomer to the sport of wrestling.

Bea:  Ooooo! Amelia Emery won her debut match and I’m so NOT impressed!

Bea lets out a laugh.

Bea:  What? I have another opponent named Amelia? Wasn’t my defeating someone else with Amelia in their name FOUR in FOUR matches not enough so they toss me another person named Amelia?

Bea lets out a sinister laugh this time.

Bea:  Amelia if you think I’m going to go easy on you in our match you need to forget that thought. You know how a woman is on PMS right? You know the really really really bad PMS where symptoms are so severe the woman can bend a crowbar by holding the crowbar in her teeth and pulling down on each end? Now that you have that mental image stuck in your head you need to realize why I’m ticked off and ready to kick your ass in our match. The last Card I performed on was Climax Control 287 on December 13, 2020. Over two months later I finally get put on a card. That wait to be back in action in the ring has me a hundred times more upset than a woman having horrible and violent PMS symptoms. If you want another mental image of what I might morph into look up a YouTube video of The Incredible Hulk. Doctor Bruce Banner, PhD, would get angry and morph into the Incredible Hulk. That’s me in this match so you better be ready for anything, Amelia, because I’m ready to give you everything I’ve got.

Bea does an Incredible Hulk pose then returns to normal.

Bea:  I enjoyed reading your information sheet Amelia. I find the names of your moves, holds, and finishers, to be amusing. Then again calling cow shit “manure” doesn’t change the fact it is still shit. Let me tell you about another Amelia in history and how well things turned out, or didn’t turn out, for her. Her name was Amelia Earhart. She was a pioneer in aviation not only for being a female pilot but by setting records and accomplishing stuff in aviation others were unable to accomplish. Her last flight was to try to fly across the Pacific Ocean and around the world to return to Miami where the start of this epic flight attempt originated. The last place Amelia took off from was Oakland Airport in Oakland, California, which by the way is my husband Bill’s home town where he was born and grew up. The original airport in Oakland where Amelia took off on this epic flight is not the current International Airport in Oakland but it is located next to Oakland International Airport. It is still referred to as Amelia Earhart Field by Oaklanders who know Oakland’s history. But how did Amelia’s epic flight end? It appears her plane crashed somewhere in the Pacific Ocean and to date investigators are still not sure what happened to her but they confirm she is missing. Well, Miss Amelia, after I get done mopping the arena floor with you on Sunday your name will also be forgotten in history. You started your time here in Sin City Wrestling with a win and I intend to defeat you so soundly you will go into early retirement.

Bea makes a sweeping motion with her hand then stretches her arm out to the side in a gesture showing Amelia Emery where the exit door to the arena is located.

Bea:  Looking at our stats the differences appear to be that you have a one inch height advantage over me and I have ten pounds of weight advantage over you. I’m listed as a Technical and Quick wrestler while you are listed as a Technical and High Flyer wrestler. Although with both of us proficient in Technical wrestling the fact that you use high flying tactics, which are fifty percent successful and fifty percent failure, that gives me a major advantage over you.

Bea smiles into the camera.

Bea:  I’ll close my comments by stating how much I love making opponents hurt. I love making opponents submit rather than just pinning them or allowing them to take a count-out loss. Amelia since I’m ready to make you hurt and lose this match you need to be ready to be hurt and lose this match. Yes it really is that simple. See you on Sunday!

Bea tells the cameraman she is done with her presentation and they call into the Network to inform them. The Network cuts to regularly scheduled programming then our screen goes dark.