Author Topic: SCU Ep 85 FEB 20 2021 Results  (Read 4027 times)

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
SCU Ep 85 FEB 20 2021 Results
« on: February 21, 2021, 11:38:41 AM »

Sin City Underground Ep 85 comes to you taped in front of a limited live audience of 25% capacity, wearing face masks and social distancing between groups, at Staggs Dungeon in Las Vegas, NV. This episode will air on WGN and the Sin City Network at 11:59pm PST on Saturday, February, 20th, 2020.

Another Way To Die by Alicia Keys starts to play to the shock of the SCU fans.

Darlyn: Please welcome the GM of SCW Brooke Saxon!

Chad: Well, this is a surprise.

Gena: I wonder what this is all about.

Brooke makes her way down the rampway to a pop from the crowd at the Staggs Dungeon. GRIME ring announcer Liam tries to get a word in with Brooke as she walks up the ring steps. She shakes her head as she gets in the ring. Darlyn hands Brooke her microphone then exits the ring.

Brooke:  We go through this every week Liam. Justin isn’t going anywhere and if he was. We already have someone in mind and it’s not you. It will never be, bloody hell, bugger off already mate…

Brooke looks up to the camera.

Brooke:  I hope I used that right Daniel. If not I’m sure Mackenzie or one of the other London Underground members will let me know.  

The crowd laughs as a Bugger Off chant breaks out. Brooke lets the crowd have their fun before continuing on.

Brooke:  I came out here to inform everyone that starting right now. SCW kicks off the first ever Sin City Spring Cleaning. From now till Blaze Of Glory all SCW, SCU, GRIME merchandise will be for sale.

But on top of that, some of the superstars from all three companies will have personal items for sale. One top of that, the money that It's generated during the spring cleaning will be donated to local businesses here in Las Vegas. GRIME and SCU are at war. Mark Ward and Christan Underwood may not always agree on things. One thing we all agree on is to pay it forward.

The businesses in need are the same ones that always supported the wrestling business in Vegas. They need help, we want to help them anyway we can. A free show is nice but at the end of the day. That won’t help keep them in business.

I wanted to come here in person to share this information with you all as this all starts right now. So feel free to take advantage of the deals at the SCU Shop… Gianni, I know this is an SCU show so GRIME’s now allowed to have a shop inside… Maybe I suggest a mobile shop, a small truck you can park in front of the arena to sell some GRIME merch at the shows. Just a thought.

That’s it for now, thank you for your time and enjoy Underground Ep 86!

Brooke’s theme starts to play as she puts the microphone down on the mat and makes her way out the ring. Darlyn gets up for her seat and makes her way back inside the ring to start the show with the opening match.

Fox Brothers vs The Monstimals

Liam:  The following contest is Standard Rules Interbrand Tag Team Match!  Coming to the ring, first, accompanied by Henry Losak, they are Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson… The Monstimals!!!

Monster and Animal I Have Become (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the curtain with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the ring, ignoring the fans as they step over the top rope together while Henry goes through the middle rope. Raab and Samuel do a holdup in the ring with the fans booing on them as Henry steps out of the ring with Raab and Samuel stand in the ring waiting for the match to start.

Darlyn:  Aaaaand their opponents… 

“What Does The Fox Say?” by Ylvis starts to play. The crowd looks up the ramp as they try to see who is coming out. The crowd immediately cheers as Mason and Jason step out onto the ramp, yipping as they cross the stage.  They are soon followed by Martha Fox, and the crowd gets even louder.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, the Double Down Champions... the team of Jason and Mason Fox, the Fox Brothers!!!

Jason and Mason find their way to the rampway. The fans cheer as they slap hands on the way down.  They slide inside of the ring as Martha settles into the corner, all smiles Jason and Mason get in the ring as they walk around the ring, dancing along to the music before settling into their corner.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  As soon as the bell rings, Mason and Jason both slide out of the ring as The Monstimals charge them.  They stand there for a second, and the referee begins counting.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  The Fox Brothers look over to the rampway and they rush up it, leaving the crowd to look confused, even booing as they reach the curtains.

5!
6!
7!
8!

Ada:  The Monstimals look to one another, but Henry holds a finger up, telling them to wait.

9!
10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  As a result of a countout, your winners… The Monstimals!!!

“Monster I Have Become” plays over the speakers, but Lord Raab and Samuel McPherson exit the ring, and they begin rushing up toward the curtains as well, with Henry leading the charge.

Chad:  It looks like The Monstimals are following after The Fox Brothers, and I get the feeling that they are headed toward the rooftop for the Hardcore Tag Team Championship Rooftop Battle Royal!

Ada:  I’m getting confirmation that they’re on their way up the stairs as we speak! We’re working on getting a referee up there to get this match underway now!

The cameras switch to the backstage area, and up a flight of steps as we see the black and white stripes of the referee rushing up the stairs and toward the rooftop doorway.

The scene opens backstage where we see Ariana Angelos watching a video on her iPhone, it quickly becomes apparent that the video in question is a Recipe 4 Disaster episode.

Ariana (video): Okay, today we’re making a Beef Wellington from scratch because Krystal found a recipe online!

Carter (in video): And because of the pandemic, I can’t go to Wellington New Zealand to search for them!

Ariana: That was a great episode!

HBCarter: Was it though?

Ariana looks up and grins broadly when she sees her bestie HB Carter standing nearby, they share a quick hug before Ariana gives him a sceptical look.

Ariana: What do you mean? I followed the recipe!

HBCarter: And what came out of the oven was so burnt, you’d think it came from Mt. Vesuvius!

Ariana goes to retort but can’t find the words.

Ariana: Good point, at least your wellington came out well.

HBCarter: Considering I never made one before? Yes, yes it did!

Ariana: So, are you doing the Battle Royal?

HBCarter: And get tossed off by several hunks?

Ariana: Err, phrasing?

HBCarter: You know what I meant! In all seriousness, no, I don’t want to fight women, even if Veronica Taylor entered.

Ariana: Guess it’s up to me to represent the Go Gym up there!

Ariana walks off and Carter blinks for a second.

HBCarter: Wait, what?!

Carter exclaims before running after his bestie as the scene fades.

The Jeckels are standing atop the Staggs Gym.

Raisa: Greetings, on behalf of Jack and Jake, we would like to invite you all to challenge the brothers for their Hardcore tag team, all you have to to is join us atop Staggs Gym, for a battle royal, and if two of you are luck enough to survive, you become Hardcore tag team champions.

Jack: But we warn you, we have proven that we will do what’s necessary to keep the titles we hold dear.

Jake: So come one come all and test your faith, test your skills of survival against the brothers Jeckel.

Jack: And survive if we let you.

Helena: Ms. Cordelia, Ms. Kash, and the masked one, we will all engage in combat, the Television  title our goal, I will stop at nothing to obtain the title that Ms Cordelia holds, I will defeat you all, you will all fall at my feet, and I will reign as Television champion.

Raisa: It is written so it shall be done.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see two graduates of the Go Gym, former Pride Tag Team Champion Ariana Angelos and SCW Bombshell Krystal Wolfe, talking backstage.

Ariana: So, you’re definitely not doing the Battle Royal?

Krystal: If it were happening next week then it’d be a maybe, but the Blast from the Past Tournament is my priority right now and I’ve got a tough enough match as it is, I don’t think being thrown off a fucking roof is going to improve my chances against Despayre and Amber Ryan tomorrow night!

The Australian Bombshell explains and Ariana nods before Krystal pauses.

Krystal: And that’s not a sentence I ever thought I’d say out loud when I was training at the Go Gym!

Ariana: Tell me about it, I’ve been wrestling for a little under two years now and I still find myself saying weird stuff.

Krystal: So, are you going to do it?

Ariana: The Battle Royal?

Krystal: No, a Recipe 4 Disaster Episode on top of the roof, off course I meant the Battle Royal!

Ariana pauses for a second.

Ariana: I’ve felt so weird since me and Alex lost the Pride Belts, you know, after holding onto them for so long, but on the other hand whilst I don’t officially have a match, being thrown off the roof of a building doesn’t sound like my idea of fun.

Krystal: Who’s idea of fun is that anyway?!

Ariana: I don’t know, the jackass crew?

Krystal pauses for a second.

Krystal: Nah, that’s too tame for them! Besides, your still young, no point in risking your career like that.

Ariana: True, would be nice to have a title though! Especially after I got so close during the last two Supercard pre-shows.

Krystal: You’ll get there, for now let’s just focus on our respective careers.

Ariana: Agreed!

The two women continue chatting as the scene fades.

Hardcore Tag Team Championship Rooftop Battel Royal Invitational

Atop the Staggs Dungeon, the camera pans around to see The Jeckels standing in the center of the roof, while a circle begins forming around them, containing The Monstimals (including Skag), Ariana Angelos, theFAME, and the Fox Brothers.  However, closing in on the circle is Andrey and Esther Azarov, Indigo, Light Blue, Sea Green, Pakistan Green, and Dorian B.  Standing off to the side is Rainbow, as she lies in wait.  Referees Dylan Roberts, Ryan Richards, and Jade Pham line the perimeter as Liam announces the match.

Liam:  The following contest is a Rooftop Battle Royal, and it is for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!  The final two left standing on the rooftop will be declared the winners and champions!

Ding! Ding!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before the bell rings, Jamie Staggs comes rushing through the doorway.  He looks around at everyone as they stare at him.  He shrugs his shoulders.

Jamie:  What tee eff are you looking at, scro?

Jamie begins to loosen up as he moves toward the masses.  He gives a nod to the referees, who now call for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Jamie Staggs wastes no time in tackling Sea Green and Pakistan Green into the railing.  They hammer away at him as they start to throw him off.  He swings his legs out and swings back to drop a Double DDT off the roof to both men, and himself!!!

Liam:  Pakistan Green, Sea Green, and Jamie Staggs have been eliminated!

Crowd:  HELL YEAH!!!

Rob:  Rainbow sees an opening with Bentley Black, and she breaks off a piece of antenna and smacks him over the head with it.  She begins whirling it around as she rapidly strikes on him.

Ada:  Donovan Rayne comes in for the save, or rather he tries to, until Rainbow smacks him with the antenna, and then rakes it across his back!  He shouts out in pain as he stumbles onto the ledge.

Rob:  Rainbow nails a Superkick to the back of his head.  As Bentley tries to save Donovan, Rainbow cracks him over the head, and then sends Donovan over and to the air mats below!

Liam:  Donovan Rayne has been eliminated!

Ada:  Bentley is smart enough to roll back into the crowd.  Rainbow follows after.  But now, we’re seeing Ariana and Dorian B going at it.  Ari ducks underneath a Clothesline, and rams a knee into Dorian’s stomach.

Rob:  She drags Dorian over to the side, but Dorian is able to elbow his way out of it.  He goes to toss Ari over, but Ari wraps her legs around him, making sure that if she goes, he goes over as well.

Ada:  Dorian settles for dropping her right onto the rooftop.  Ari holds onto her back as Dorian goes over to Mason Fox.  He taps him on the shoulder and then nails an Uppercut that sends him stumbling backward.  Dorian Spears him to the ground, and the two begin duking it out.

Rob:  Andrey and Esther chuckle as they toy with Indigo and Light Blue.  Esther nails a kick to Indigo, while Andrey side steps every punch that Light Blue tries to throw.  He uses defense as his offense.

Ada:  Esther cracks a knee to Indigo’s side, pushing her back toward the ledge.  Andrey steps backward toward it as well.  Esther jumps up and kicks Indigo in the mask.  Indigo falls back onto the ledge as Andrey steps up onto it.

Rob:  Light Blue misses yet another punch as he jumps up and over to avoid it.  Esther begins choking Indigo.  Light Blue punches Andrey right in the nuts, and then clubs Esther across the back of the head. Indigo does a Monkey Flip to Esther, who grabs onto Andrey and drags him with her by mistake!

Liam:  Andrey and Esther Azarov have been eliminated!

Ada:  Skag pairs off with Helena, while Raab takes Jack, and Sam takes Jake.  They brawl back and forth.  Raab gets Jack on the ground, while Jake takes Sam down.  Raab rips an air conditioning unit out of the ground and drops it on top of Jack!

Rob:  Jake has Sam over a water pipe on the ground, and his foot is pressed firmly against the back of his neck, choking him out.  Skag has Helena in an Irish Whip toward the wall, but Helena jumps up and springs off of it, looking for a Shoulderbutt.

Ada:  But Skag nails a Dropkick to Helena, taking her down.  He tries to drag her over to the edge, but Helena rushes at him, and sends him flying off of the roof, and he almost doesn’t hit the landing pad!!!

Liam:  Skag has been eliminated!

Rob:  Rainbow, Indigo, and Light Blue seem to be working together as they drag Mason and Jason Fox over to the edge.  Rainbow seems to be orchestrating this more than helping, other than the odd kick to help keep the Fox Bros under control before being vaulted off the roof!

Liam:  Mason and Jason Fox have been eliminated!!!

Ada:  A temporary cease fire between Ari and Dorian as they work together to drag Bentley over to the edge of the roof.  Dorian lifts Ari up, and she drops down with a Frog Splash right on the edge of the roof!  She holds onto her ribs as Dorian kicks Bentley off!

Liam:  Bentley Black has been eliminated!  Only 10 competitors remain!

Rob:  Dorian and Ari jump up and down as they celebrate their small victory.  They lock hands as they continue to jump up and down.  However, Ari flings Dorian into the side and nails a Crescent Kick to the back of his head, sending him over!

Liam:  Dorian B has been eliminated!

Ada:  Aaaaand they’re dropping like flies!  Ariana continues to jump up and down as she looks over the edge at Dorian, still looking up.  She sticks her tongue out at him.

Ariana:  Like I would every team up with any of you spoopy GRIME members!  Hashtag 2Spoopy4U! Screw GRIME!!!

Rob:  Ari laughs it off as she takes a few steps back.  She turns around to see nearly everyone has stopped fighting, and is staring at her… and the rest of the competitors remaining are ALL GRIME members.

Ada:  Ari looks like she’s thinking about pulling a Jamie, but Rainbow, Indigo, and Light Blue tackle her to the ground before she can.  They aren’t going to give her the satisfaction.  She’s hit her head on the ledge, and she’s bleeding.

Rob:  But Light Blue and Indigo, under the guidance of Rainbow, continue to stomp away at her.  Rainbow continues to point at her, shouting.

Rainbow:  If you two wanna prove that you’re hardcore enough, don’t have mercy on your opponents! Mercy is for the weak minded!

Ada:  Indigo and Light Blue pick Ari up, making her stand, even though she’s knocked out and bleeding from the head.  Rainbow picks up the piece of antenna and tosses it to Indigo, who begins smacking Ari with it left and right.

Rob:  Helena comes over to break up the fun.  Rainbow shouts “NOW!” and Indigo and Light Blue toss Ari up and over!

Liam:  Ariana Angelos has been eliminated!

Ada:  As Helena makes it to the group, Rainbow ducks out of the way, and Indigo and Light Blue meet Helena with Superkicks.  Rainbow uses the momentum of the kicks to vault her off of the rooftop!

Liam:  Helena Jeckel has been eliminated!

Rob:  Rainbow, Indigo, and Light Blue hang back as they scout the area for weapons.  Sam has switched the game up, and now has Jake on the ground, throwing rock solid fists at him.  Raab has Jack in a Bearhug, trying to make him submit, even if submissions don’t equal wins!

Ada:  Jack continues to shake his head.  Raab flings him into the wall and then hits a Shoulderbutt.  As Raab backs up a few paces to do it again, Rainbow, Light Blue, and Indigo charge at him with broken PVC piping, the antenna, and a fistful of gravel!

Rob:  The gravel to the eyes, then Light Blue and Rainbow begin bashing Raab mercilessly until Indigo jumps over their backs with a Dropkick that sends Raab stumbling back until he falls off the roof!

Liam:  Lord Raab has been eliminated!

Ada:  Light Blue and Indigo begin circling, celebrating as they eliminate the Monster himself.  Rainbow tries to get them to stop as Sam stands up.  Indigo grabs another handful of gravel from the ground and chucks it into Sam’s face.

Rob:  But he closes his eyes to miss it.  Indigo rushes at him, and he grabs onto her throat, sending her over the ledge and to the outside!

Liam:  Indigo has been eliminated! Five competitors remain!

Ada:  Light Blue rushes in next, swinging the pipe at Sam.  He takes a few hits before snatching it from her hand and crushing it with his bare hands.  He lifts Light Blue up with a Chokeslam and sends her to the outside!

Liam:  Light Blue has been eliminated!

Rob:  Rainbow lifts a foot up, kicking Sam in the crotch.  She begins battering him with the antenna until Sam yanks it out of her hands and bends it into what looks like a mangled roadkill cat.  And it’s quite vivid!

Ada:  He grabs Rainbow’s throat to lift her up, but she kicks him in the crotch once more.  And a third time for good measure.  She grabs onto the back of his mask to send him flying, but he resists just a little too much.

Rob:  Just then, Jack and Jake get to their feet and send both flying off the roof and to the landing pad below!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Rainbow and Samuel McPherson have been eliminated!  Therefore, STILL your Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Jake and Jack, The Jeckels!!!

Ada:  Both men breathe heavily.  They may have taken a beating, but when it came down to the wire, they used their brains to secure this nearly impossible victory, together!

The brothers take their belts as “Freakshow” plays in the venue.  They raise them up, but only for a moment before taking their leave through the doors.

We go to a small conference room at the Saxon Hotel as we see Marissa Henry on one side of the table facing Melissa Ruin as she sits across the table.

Marissa: Last week Stacy went out and explained her actions. She said some things that I know upset you. Anything you like to say to her statements?

Melissa: First off, if Stacy had a problem with me, she chose a really fucked up time to tell me. If she felt this way for a long time, why wait until now. She had plenty of time back home, at the hotel. When I was visiting her in her hospital room. When she first felt this way. Anytime but when in the ring in front of the world.

Marissa: The level of anger Stacy has shown makes it hard to believe you didn't know something was wrong.

Melissa: I had no idea. Stacy is one to express herself so for her to hold this isn't like her.

Marissa: How does Debbi feel about this?

Melissa: To be honest, she isn’t talking to either of us. She doesn’t want to take sides. All she said was that we had to work this out on our own. She hasn’t spoken to Stacy or I since.

Marissa: Stacy wants to face you in the ring, she also wants to take on Merlot Ayano for the Combat title. She made it clear she’s taking your spot.

Melissa: She will have to earn it, she can’t just come back and expect a title match just because she backstabbed me. It doesn’t work that way. She’ll figure that out soon.

Marissa: You said Debbi hasn’t spoken you to or Stacy and doesn’t plan on it till you and Stacy work this out. Any idea on how to solve this?

Melissa: That’s up to Stacy, she’s the one that made something out of nothing to create this drama.

Marissa: Well from the looks of it, Stacy is just getting started. I know you’re busy so I thank you for your time Melissa.

Camera fades out and goes ringside.

We are whisked away to a tropical paradise that is known as Hawaii.  The sunset paints orange, yellow, and streaks of blue-gray.  The palm trees sway in the gentle breeze as the ocean waves lightly in the distance.  We come to focus on GRIME GM Gianni Di Luca, and his wife, Veronica Taylor-Di Luca seated near a tiki bar, in lounge chairs.  A fire pit burns in front of them as they rest in their swimwear.  The bartender brings their drinks over to them, and they take sips of their tropical fruity drinks.  Gianni hands him a hefty tip as he leaves the scene entirely.

Gianni:  Welcome to Hawaii, ya poor bastards.  I’m just here, with my lovely wife, sippin’ drinks that cost more than half of ya’s paychecks.

Veronica:  And trust me when I say… they are… amazing.  You’ve never had a pina colada with locally sourced pineapple and coconut, and you probably never will, right babe?

Gianni does his infamous laugh.

Gianni:  Right as rain, baby.  Right as rain.  Now, hopefully Lexa can hold down the fort while we’re away, cause last week was… meh…

Veronica:  Somebody needs to learn to control their rosters.

Gianni:  Now I would love to keep this visit short and sweet so me and Ronnie could get back to, um…

Veronica giggles and smacks Gianni’s arm playfully.

Veronica:  Stooooooooop… talking to the basics, I mean.  Keep doing what you’ve been doing, because I am living for it.

Gianni:  I gotta say one thing.  When we get back next week, GRIME is gonna hafta answer for one thing.  And it ain’t the disorderly conduct, but where they directed their energies.  See, one-uh my groomsmen was injured in the main event last week, and I won’t be lettin’ that go.  There’s gonna be hell to pay for that.  Now, with that said, a week goes by way too fast to be wastin’ time.  See ya next week…

Veronica climbs on top of her husband and they kiss as the camera quickly fades out.

Coby Quik vs Kaos

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!!!

The first bit of "Welcome to the World" plays through the PA. With each beat, gold lights flash from the top of the stage, bouncing around the arena before finally focusing on the area of the stage between the curtains. Coby steps out onto the stage in his black boxing trunks. His hands are taped and down at his sides. The gold trim on his trunks shine extra bright when the lights hit them. Cheers fill the arena. The camera focuses in on Coby and catches a wide smile grow on his face as he starts to move down the ramp.

Darlyn:  Introducing first, from Atlanta, GA standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 168lb, he is… Coby Quik!!!

Coby doesn't stick to the middle of the ramp, slapping the outstretched hands of fans as he moves down the ramp to the ring. He gets to the end of the ramp and hops up on the apron of the ring. Coby turns his back to the ring before wrapping his arms around the top rope and bouncing his feet on the bottom rope, flipping backwards over the top rope and into the ring. He takes a few steps towards the center of the ring and waits for his opponent to come down the ramp.

The arena lights dim low and neon red lights appear at the bottom of theSinCityTron as the fast electric piano beat kicks into "ISIS"  and red lasers are shot across the arena as if there were people aiming at you. As the song progresses , the beat reaches a high peak the lights under the titan tron turn off and the baseline kicks in.

Darlyn: Standing at 6’1”..weighing in at 239lbs, The American Nightmare, KAOS !!!

The lights turn back on revealing “KAOS” standing, with a look of fearless vengeance, at the top of the aisle. Confusion and defensive questions from the crowd, he begins to make his way to ringside walking in a disciplined stride, takes a pause and looks around then proceeds to walk up the stairs into the Ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Kaos and Coby are quick to make it to the middle of the ring.  Coby evades a tie up and hits a knee to the stomach.  He comes off the ropes and jumps up, landing a Floatover Stunner.

Gena:  Kaos rolls to the corner as Coby follows after.  He goes to pick Kaos up, but Kaos trips him up, hitting his head on the middle turnbuckle.  Kaos grabs Coby and slams him into the ringpost.

Chad:  Kaos lifts Coby up into a Torture Rack, and Coby struggles to get out of it.  He tries to grab hold of the ropes, but they are just out of reach.  Coby shouts out, trying to gain control of the pain.

Gena:  Kaos gives a few last minute wrenches before dumping Coby to the mat.  He studies Coby, and then drops an elbow to his head.  He hooks the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Coby isn’t done fighting yet.  He gets the shoulder up just at 2.  He Coby grabs onto the ropes to pull himself up, slowly standing on the apron.  Kaos comes at him, but he ducks and hits a Shoulderbutt.

Gena:  He hits a second for good measure and then flips over into a Sunset Flip.  But instead of going for the cover, he switches up his position to go for a Boston Crab.  He pulls Kaos to the center of the ring.

Chad:  Kaos writhes in pain, but uses his strength advantage to quickly pull himself over to the ropes.  Just as he’s about to get hold of them, Coby gives a couple stomps to each arm, and pulls him right back.

Gena:  Coby is wearing out too, as Kaos gives lots and lots of resistance the entire way there.  He tries once more, but is too far from the ropes.

Chad:  He begins clubbing at Coby’s sides, and eventually weakens him enough to spin and flip Coby over! Coby skids a bit, and he’s taken by surprise.  Kaos holds onto his back as he tries to stretch himself out.

Gena:  He crawls the rest of the way to the ropes, and as Coby rushes at him, he drops down and pulls the ropes so that Coby falls to the outside.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Coby is back to his feet and rolls inside.  Kaos comes at him, so he slides back out.  Kaos reaches down and grabs onto his head.  Coby struggles against it.

Gena:  He comes out of nowhere with a kick to the side of Kaos’ head, getting free from his grip and then he jumps up the ropes and takes Kaos down with a Headscissors!

Chad:  Kaos feels the encounter, definitely in his arms as he struggles to get up.  As he does, Coby is right there with ThatsWhatsUp (Running Busaiku Knee Kick)!  Kaos is out, and Coby goes for the cover!

One!
Two!
THREE!NO!KICKOUT!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Coby was just inches away from getting the win.  He stands up with his hands on his head.  Kaos roars out as he brings himself up, but as soon as he does, we’ve got another Headscissors… NO! Quik2Sleep (Flying Triangle)!

Chad:  Kaos struggles against it as he tries to rush Coby into the corner.  But Coby uses his strength to bounce Kaos’ head against the turnbuckle, breaking the hold.  But as Kaos turns back around, Coby locks Quik2Sleep on again!

Gena:  Kaos stumbles a bit as he tries to rush Coby at another corner, and Coby repeats the head bashing!

Chad:  He locks the move on once more, and Kaos attempts to move, but the lights are going out in his eyes!  He’s done, and he knows it, so he taps!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner via submission… Coby Quik!!!

Crowd:  *POP!!!*

Coby rises up as his music starts to play.  He looks over to Kaos, who is resting against the ropes, trying to catch his breath as he holds onto his neck.  A slight smile creeps over his face as he walks over to Coby.  The two shake hands before Kaos leaves the ring, and Coby celebrates. 

We go backstage with GRIME Nightmare Champions Hitamashii and Omasa Tazu. They stand in front of The Dying Breed.

Hitamashii: You know, I really need to get something out.

Omasa nods as whatever it is, she’s agreeing with Hitamashii.

Hitamashii: Andrew Garcia gets on Twitter and people want to give him shit. Yet no one has anything to say to him face to face. Why? Because when it comes down to it. Twitter tough guys ain’t tough enough when you face to say it to someone’s face. We, we’re not internet tough guys. No, you see, I’m here telling you all know that none of us have a problem with you to your face you ain’t shit. Omasa runs her mouth on Twitter saying you’re trash. Trust me, walk up to her. She’ll break the social distance and tell you to your face you’re trash and will wait for you to do something about it.

Andrew: She can tone it down. Repeating herself gets old.

Ivan: I agree with Omasa but agree with Andrew.

Omasa speaks in Japanese.

Hitamashii: Omasa said she’ll stop when someone proves her wrong.

Andrew: Fair enough. We are the type of people who not only talk the talk, but we back up what we say.  Like Hitamashii said he would become the GRIME Nightmare champion.  Yeah, it took him a little longer than he would have liked, but he did what he said he would do.

Hitamashii: What Omasa is trying to say is that as the two GRIME Nightmare Champions. We’ll prove why we hold these titles. Sure, people can say that I lost to Max Burke three times before taking the title from him. Well, I say, that was then and this is now. And right now, I’m the champion. Omasa has yet to lose, will she? Yes, but till then if she wants to run her mouth, she’s earned it. It’s gonna get the best of her. When it does, the three of us will be here to show her how to come back from that.

Ivan: Of Course, the Dying Breed sticks together.

Omasa speaks in Japanese again.

Hitamashii: Omasa says, win or lose, doesn’t stop the Dying Breed from being the top group in all of wrestling. Not OTE, not The Good Shepherds, not Cyan, and his buddies, no one. Nobody is better than Dying Breed.

Ivan: She’s right about that.

Andrew: Dying Breed, the longest running tag team in Sin City, now a group, and just like that the top group.

Hitamashii: That’s true, it’s rare for four of the greatest to get together as one. It’s a…

Omasa: Dying Breed.

Hitamashii: What she said. No matter what, Dying Breed is the top faction GRIME has ever produced, and there is NOTHING that will stop us from showcasing how great we are, despite all the haters out there.

Shades of blacks and white fill the screen as the video loads up. The Sin City Underground Combat Champion, Merlot Ayano, is seated in an extra large chair. The championship itself rests on her lap. Her usually friendly demeanor is replaced by a more serious one as she tilts her head in the camera’s direction.

Merlot Ayano: One of best things about wrestling is diversity. Wrestlers come from all over world, from all walks of life. Somehow, we all find wrestling. We all are in the sport, but all have different motivations and desires. Is what makes things exciting. And is one of reasons why Merlot enjoy being a champion.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: When are champion, everyone tries to approach you with their A-game. Everyone tries to give two hundred percent when face you in ring. Is what Merlot love about being champion overall; and is truly what Merlot enjoy about being SCU Combat Champion. Allows Merlot to receive best of what each person can offer, and in turn allows Merlot to ramp up as well. Brings out everyone’s very best.

A moment passes as Merlot brings her left leg onto the seat of the chair and leans back a little bit.

Merlot Ayano: That sense of spirited competition has led to might predicament, hai? Melissa Ruin believes she has what it takes to put Merlot down. She desires to become Combat Champion—

She gently snaps her fingers.

Merlot Ayano: But so does her sister Stacy.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: Just like Melissa, just like everyone, Stacy has her own reasons and motivations for challenging. Won’t speak on them too much, is not Merlot’s business. Will just say this―

There’s a small pause.

Merlot Ayano: Despite the lies people want to try and speak, Merlot is fighter. Will fight Melissa. Will fight Stacy. Will fight anyone who has the heart to step into ring. Was how was born and raised. And will be that way until Merlot retires or die.

The Ayano woman snaps her fingers.

Merlot Ayano: However, would advise that Stacy chose words more carefully next time. Is bold to prematurely declare yourself winner of fight. But is also foolish. Stacy will never “destroy” Merlot. Just don’t have the wherewithal to. And when am going all out? Very few people in world can stop Merlot―that’s been documented and proven.

She’s silent for a moment or two.

Merlot Ayano: But at end of the day, final decision belongs to Lexa. But will promise this, whether Melissa or Stacy enter into championship match at Blaze of Glory, will get the very best that Merlot has to offer. Hai!

She nods her head. The video feed shuts off shortly thereafter.

GRIME Nightmare Championship
Omasa Tazu vs Kittie

Liam:  The following GRIME Rules Match is scheduled for one fall and is for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship!

The opening drum beat of “Lollirot” by Jack Off Jill begins blasting through the speakers as the light flash along with the music.  As the instrumentals pick up, Kittie shoves her way through the curtains.  A spotlight lands on her as she pauses, throwing her head forward, and then back.  She lets her hair fall down over her face, and it slowly falls back as she moves her head slowly from one side to the other.

Liam:  Making her way to the ring from Henderson, NV, standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 120lb, she is… Kittie!!!

She throws her hands up in the air and lets out a scream before she starts skipping down the entryway.  She bops her head to the side as she goes.  She stops to stick her tongue out to tease a cheering fan or two, and then she continues skipping until about half way to the ring.  From there she makes a mad dash toward the ring, leaping onto the apron.  She quickly bangs her head as she dances to the nearest turnbuckle.  She climbs it, and pauses there, looking out across the audience through her hair as they cheer her on.  She throws her middle fingers in the air before jumping down into the ring.  She paces back and forth quickly as her music dies down.

韻踏合組合 - "一網打尽 (REMIX) feat. NORIKIYO,SHINGO★西成, 漢" starts to play while a video on the SCU screen pops on showing a round table with 12 men and one female. Omasa and among the men we see Hitamashii. Everyone dressed in all black with black sunglasses on. The group is scene having a meeting with Hitamashii and Omasa nodding. The video then cuts to the two in a car as we see Omasa in the passenger seat and Hitamashii driving. The two are seen fleeing from the Tokyo police.

Hitamashii drifts the car to do a 180 to face the police. Omasa sticks her body out the window as she is seen holding a RPG. Hitamashii drives forward towards the police which has them now driving in reverse. Omasa pulls the trigger as we see the rocket leave the launcher. As it looks to blow up the police car the screen turns black with the names Hitamashii and Omasa name appearing in dripping blood.

Liam: On the way to the ring, she is the last woman Samurai of Japan… Omasa Tazu!!!!!

Omasa starts making her way to the ring. She keeps a straight face the whole time as she is all business. Once at ringside she jumps up landing on the apron then jumps again to jump over the ropes and lands in the ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada:  Kittie is not dumb.  She slides to the outside and immediately grabs a broomstick.  She snaps it in half as she looks up at Omasa, telling her to come out to her to get things started.

Rob:  I guess she’s over her case of, um, cat scratch fever, from last week.  She’s now in Bitch Mode, whirling the broomstick halves around in her hands as Omasa shakes her head at Kittie.

Kittie:  What’s wrong?  Scared, bitch?  I’ll fuck you up!

Ada:  Omasa’s stone-like expression doesn’t change as she steps to the ropes, unsheathing her wooden sword as she points it at Kittie. She mouths something in Japanese, but only Kittie seems to understand it.

Kittie:  I’m not scared of shit!

Rob:  Omasa swings the sword with one smooth swipe, knocking the broomed half out of Kittie’s hand.  As Kittie goes to get it, Omasa floats over the middle rope and onto the apron.

Ada:  She jumps off, ready to strike with the sword, but Kittie moves, clubbing Omasa with the broom handles, repeatedly, and methodically.  She gets Omasa down on the ground as she continues to beat her with the handles.

Rob:  Has anyone actually done that yet?  I don’t think I’ve ever seen Omasa on the floor like that.  Kittie shrieks as she continues swinging.  However, it’s not long before Omasa catches her in the shin with the sword.

Ada:  Ineffective at first, but the distraction lets her smack Kittie right in the face with it.  She goes for more, but Kittie rolls under the ring.  Omasa gets to her feet, and she walks over to ring skirt, lifting it up.

RRRRRRAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!

Rob:  Kittie roars and hisses as she jumps out at Omasa.  She begins clawing at her face and mask, nearly taking it off as she bears her fangs at Omasa.  Omasa quickly reaches up and squeezes Kittie’s throat.

Ada:  As she gets out from under Kittie, she starts to rise, bringing Kittie with her.  Kittie’s eyes bulge out as Omasa lifts her off of her feet!  Kittie’s feet dangle as Omasa keeps Kittie there.

Rob:  Kittie swings her legs up and takes Omasa down with a Hurricanrana!  She gasps for breath as she crawls to the corner.  As Omasa comes at her, Kittie attempts to kick her, but Omasa blocks each attempt.

Ada:  Omasa grabs hold of Kittie’s ankle, and Kittie rapidly kicks to get free.  Only after like the eight kick does she get what she wants.  She then grabs Omasa’s wrist and disarms the sword.  She picks up the sword and moves around Omasa.

Rob:  She taunts Omasa, who slowly turns around.  Kittie swings the sword, but Omasa rolls out of the way.  She trips Kittie up and grabs the sword before it hits the ground.  She begins bashing Kittie repeatedly with it, ending with one final blow to the forehead!

Ada:  Omasa orders the referee to declare it a Knockout.  The referee raises Kittie’s arm three times, and drops it three times before he calls for the bell!

Ding! DIng! Ding!

Liam:  Here is your winner and STILL GRIME World Nightmare Champion… Omasa Tazu!!!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as her music plays.  She takes her title and puts it around her waist.  She then continues to whack away at Kittie with the sword until the skin breaks, and Kittie begins bleeding.  It isn’t long before Skag, Max Burke, Ruby, Angel of Filth, Queen of Apathy, Eric Weaver, Javier Gonzalez, Jade, Indigo, Light Blue, Jerry Cann, and The Jeckels rush down to ringside.  Omasa is prepared to fight, but Hitamashii comes from the crowd, pulling her back and urging her to follow him.  Javi and Eric check on Kittie as medical comes to check on the situation.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:43:08 AM by Donna Beauchamp »

Offline Donna Beauchamp

• View Profile
    • Donna Beauchamp
Re: SCU Ep 85 FEB 20 2021 Results
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 11:40:57 AM »

The scene cuts to TV champion Cordelia Clark as she is intensely focused on the main event tonight. Obviously, she’s in no good mood whatsoever, all things considered. Still, she does not look intimidated by the challenge that is ahead of her later on tonight. She’s caught off guard a bit by the sudden presence of her sister, Morgan Clark, as she walks in. Morgan appears to be in an amused but also happy mood

Cordelia: What is it that has you in such a good mood?

Morgan: Well, for me this is a momentous occasion because I finally got my contact hre finalized! So, forgive me for being very excited abou that. Still, tonight isn’t about me, it’s about you. Haven’t I been telling you for weeks that you need some backup to even the score against the awful, nonsensical odds that they put in front of you? Haven’t I been saying that ever since you won the championship that you have, everything around you has been far more cutthroat than what you’re used to?

Cordelia doesn’t appear amused at all to have these reminders thrown in her face, but she remains calm.

Cordelia: Yeah, how could I forget that?

Morgan: Well, isn’t this nonsense that they’ve got you dealing with tonight create the perfect example of awful nonsensical odds?

This at least causes Cordelia to smirk for a bit.

Cordelia: Okay, I’ll give you that one.

Morgan: The powers that be sure LOVE to stack the odds against you and they’ve been doing so ever since you won that championship that you have. It started when they took the belt from you and gave it right back to Angel Kash. Which, of course you overcome THAT. There was the curveball of defending against people from GRIME. There was that trash battle royal. There was the Inception pre-show where you were going into the evening not knowing who you were going to defend the championship against. And now this? A FOUR WAY? I know that you had officially won the championship yourself in a triple threat, but they just love to stack the odds against you, sis. This match that you are dealing with tonight is EXACTLY why I am here. It’s going to be three against one, you know: two GRIME people who would never give a damn about you and of course… HER…

Cordelia: Yeah… HER… how many title shots are they going to give Angel Kash anyway?

The mention of Angel Kash in particular is what has Cordelia really angry.

Cordelia: Haven’t I proven time and time again that she’s not at my level? She couldn’t beat me at High Stakes. She couldn’t beat me weeks later when I “officially” won this title from her to begin with and the only time she’s even had one moment against me was that trash battle royal where that harlot Valentina all but help her. And here, I thought I was done having some idiot bitch named ‘Valentina’ in my sights for the rest of my life, if you catch my drift. For god’s sake, our cousin would’ve fit in great with Angel, Valentina and that whole crew. Fortunately for us, we’ve been graced with intelligence that will take us FAR beyond her level! It’s already bad enough that they’re giving her ANOTHER chance against me…

Morgan: Hey, I get that it’s personal with you and Angel… but don’t forget that there are two other people in this match too…

Cordelia: You don’t need to protect me all the time you know…

Morgan: Protect you? Sis, I know that you can handle your own… but this place has stacked the odds far too many times against you…

Cordelia: And I have OVERCOME those odds over and over and over again!

Cordelia is really maintaining her poise here, showing a bunch of motivated determination in the face of adversity.

Morgan: And I’m going to be right here with you so that the odds don’t screw YOU over.

Cordelia: Sure. I’m glad you’re looking out. I know you will in a tight spot. But tonight, I’m going to once more prove that I CAN overcome ANYTHING these idiots want to throw at me!

Cordelia leaves the scene. However, a confident Morgan Clark is right there with her as the scene fades out.

Dahlia is standing in her living room.

Dahlia: Hello everyone I hope you are all doing well as we try and get through these troubling times. Alexis I can be honest, you’re one of the best opponents I faced in my long career, and when we step into the ring  and fight for the Underground title, we will do so without that toe-rag Veronica Taylor around to mess things up. Alexis I look forward to facing you and may the best woman win.

Earl walks up behind his wife placing his hand on her lower back. He winks at the camera as it fades.

Kelli Torres Vs Mother Mavis Shepherd

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall!  First! On her way to the ring…  She is the only wrestler to come from China, Japan, Australia and Puerto Rico!!! Standing at 5’10” and weighing in at 125lb…

The songs kicks into full gear.

Darlyn:  She is… Kelli Torres!!!!!

The curtains open up as Kelli Torres comes out jumping to the beat. 4 others all dressed in trainer outfits come out behind her. The fans chant yes as Kelli and her trainers walk down the ramp. Kelli high fiving everyone she can on the way down to ringside. Kelli slides in the ring and goes to her corner with her trainers standing outside the ring.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding. It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena. The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On her way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma she is 5'10" and weighed in this morning at 145lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds she is Mother Mavis Shepherd!

And the boos become louder. Mavis walks out onto the stage, folding her hands in front of her, making sure to show off the cross hanging from her neck. She looks around the crowd, her eyes narrow and piercing. She keeps her hands folded as she walks down the aisle. At the end, she walks up to the apron and climbs up onto it. She raises her hands to the air as the white light shines down on her. For a second she smiles and then she lowers her hat to the apron. She steps inside of the ring and walks back and forth while she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Kelli and Mavis come to the center of the ring.  Kelli looks completely serious until…

Kelli:  *HISSSSSSSSSS!*

Gena:  She laughs it off, but Mavis isn’t having any of it as she slaps Kelli into 2021 BC!

Chad:  Kelli responds with a punch to the stomach, and then an Uppercut that pushes Mavis backward a few paces.  She braces herself against the ropes, and then pushes off to tackle Kelli to the mat.

Gena:  Both ladies throw fists.  This is anything buy a catfight as they brawl it out like there’s no rules to this match.  But, there is, and the referee eventually enforces that.

1!
2!
3!
4!

Chad:  Both ladies let up at the risk of getting disqualified.  They stand up, and the referee orders them back to their corners to get things under control.

Gena:  Both ladies abide.  But as soon as the referee gives the signal, both ladies charge at one another, throwing fists in the center of the ring.  Mavis grabs onto Kelli’s chin and punches her as hard as she can.

Chad:  Kelli spins around and Mavis breaks up the brawl fest with a German Suplex, planting Kelli on the mat.  She takes a few steps back and sets Kelli up.  She digs her knee into Kelli’s back and stretches her arms backward.

Gena:  Kelli is asked several times if she gives up, and Kelli continues to shake her head.  After a minute, she kicks her feet over, scraping one over the bottom rope.  The referee calls it, but Mavis refuses to let up.

1!
2!
3!

Chad:  Kelli breaks one arm free and she moves around, flipping Mavis onto her stomach.  She sets her up with a reverse crucifix armbar with neck submission.  Mavis struggles against this one, the pain intensifying.

Gena:  Mavis is outclassed with each fighting style she tries to go for with Kelli.  However, Mavis is able to lock a foot around the bottom rope.  Kelli shakes her head, giving Mavis the same treatment she was given.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HER GO!

Chad:  Kelli finally gives in, after a split second longer for emphasis.  Mavis breathes heavily on the mat.  Kelli goes to pick her up, but Mavis rolls her up.  Instead of going for the pin, Mavis whips her up into the air, and back down for a Side Powerbomb!

Gena:  She lifts Kelli up into a proper Powerbomb next, and she’s spent!  Mavis nearly collapses on top of Kelli, weakly hooking the leg.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Kelli kicks up, knocking Mavis off of her.  She gets up before Mavis, but she stumbles a few steps.  Her and Mavis meet face to face, but Kelli goes behind Mavis and goes to lift her up onto her back, but Mavis uses her strength advantage…

Gena:  Salvation (Glam) Slam!  Mavis crawls over Kelli, this time with some of her strength back.  She hooks the leg with a presence!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner via pinfall… Mother Mavis Shepherd!!!

“Spirit in the Sky” plays over the speakers and Mavis nudges Kelli once with her foot.  She reaches into her back pocket and places The Good Book down on Kelli’s chest before leaving the ring, not even taking the time to celebrate as she makes her way to the back.

In the backstage area, we see Light Blue and Indigo standing by the landing pads outside of Staggs Dungeon, too irritated to go back inside after coming so close to winning the Hardcore Tag Team Championships.  Light Blue shakes her head as she looks right at Indigo.  Indigo growls and pulls a switchblade out of her pocket and stabs the landing pad, causing it to deflate.  She uses the chin portion of the mask to pop the blade back in.

Indigo:  Man, we was so close to getting them belts.  Too damn close.

Light Blue:   You ain’t kidding.  We was dominating the hell outta that match too until that one got smart and eliminated us.

Indigo leans back against the air pad as it still struggles to inflate itself, but slowly crumbles under her weight.

Indigo:  Not one person is gonna see it that way.  We’re still stuck under these damn masks.  We’re still stuck in the middle of this bullshit.  Nothing’s changed.

Light Blue:   One big thing changed.  We fight under masks now, and while people like Skag, Andrey Azarov, hell even that whack job Kittie, get to walk around without masks. I’ve been doing this since Kittie was wearing training bras.

Indigo:  It’s only gone downhill.  I’m trying to hard to work with Angel of Filth to do right by GRIME, but it’s always, always at our damn expense, and I’m so damn sick of it.

Light Blue throws her hands up as if she’s praying.  She hums before pointing right at Indigo.

Light Blue:   Preach, sis.  That’s why we flirted with the idea of running with Dorian, Cyan, and the big Greens.  But they done got quiet too, like maybe they’re falling in line.  They did come out and help last week in the main event against Team GO.

Indigo nods her head, but not before Dorian, Cyan, Pakistan and Sea Green come walking back through the parking lot with a couple kegs.

Dorian:  Don’t get it twisted, sis.  We still do what we want, when we want, where we want, and how we want.  Cyan’s got his own shit going on between Gold, who been too damn scared to show up since ganking the Uncensored TV Championship.  I been dealing with the masses after my unmasking.  And these two just wanna drink.

Sea Green:  You sure ain’t lying, buddy.

Light Blue:   Is there a point to all of this?

Dorian:  You better believe it.  See, Cyan is going to defend the title, whether Gold has the guts to come around again or not.  I’m gonna start kicking ass and taking names.  These two are gonna… I don’t know… continue to drink and try to win random ass battle royals.  But what are you two gonna do?

Dorian looks at both of them, expecting an answer much more quickly than he’s getting one.  He moves his hand in a way that begs them to come out with it.

Indigo:  We wanna be somebody.  We was inches away from becoming the new Hardcore Tag Team Champions, until it was snatched out from under our noses.

Dorian:  So, why don’t you keep going after them? What’s stopping you?

Light Blue:   Um, falling two stories off a roof onto these landing pads?

Sea Green:  Cop out.  I call bullshit.

Dorian:  Run with us, don’t run with us.  It don’t matter to us.  But don’t give up so easily.  Ever think that’s why you ain’t never gone nowhere in your careers?  Hang in there and shoot for the stars. It’s as simple as that.

Dorian stares at Light Blue and Indigo for a second longer than is comfortable before he motions for them to head out.

Cameras go to the Good Shepherds locker room. The camera focuses on Andrew Borg.

Andrew Borg: Most of the U.S. is under ice or snow. Most are freezing in their own homes. At a time like this, you know what can warm you up? Reading a Good Book. Not just any book. Yes You Can by your truly Andrew Borg and of course the best of the best, The Good Book by Father Gerald. In times like this everyone needs to remember that Yes You Can get through this. The Good Book can guide you well. My book will help you believe in yourself and help you push yourself to the limit, the way the Good Book intends for you to do so.

Tim Staggs jumps in front of Andrew to take over the shot.

Tim: Andrew is out here selling stuff, but I got what you really want. I mean the books are great reads. I can assure you, The Good Book is the way to go. But check out what I got for sale.

Tim pulls out a duffle bag. Tim unzips it and flips it upside down. The camera moves down to shoot the ground. We see a bunch of granny looking panties falling out of the bag.

Tim: Used panties by my very own wife, Alexis Staggs! Who wouldn’t want a piece of that?

Gerald smirks which gets Mavis to turn to look at her husband. Gerald feels and sees this and changes to a straight face.

Gerald: Tim, we talked about this and, I said no.

Tim: No, you said I have to help the church raise some money. I said, Alexis has plenty of clothes that no longer fit her.

Gerald: And I said no, but to keep thinking out the box.

Tim: That’s what I did. See? You didn't think panties would have been next, but I thought outside the box so I brought her pregnancy panties instead. I bet no one saw that coming.

Andrew Borg: No one can... look at those.

Tim: Oh shit! I see what you did there and that’s fucked, coming from Yes You Can Guy!

Gerald: Well, yes, you’re thinking outside of the box, but you’re thinking too far out the box, like some sort of bleeding heart liberal.

Tim: You know what’s not… Father Gerald vs Uncle Jamie.

Gerald: Explain.

Tim: My uncle Jamie Staggs, you want out the box. The Underground title on the line. The Champion, Tim Stagg’s Father, Gerald vs my Uncle Jamie Staggs.

Mavis and Gerald bust out laughing.

Virginia: I think Tim’s serious, y'all.

Virginia says as she busts out laughing.

Andrew Borg: Actually, that’s not a bad idea.

Mavis: Andrew, don’t encourage Tim’s behavior. 

Gerald: Okay, wait, Andrew, explain.

Andrew Borg: You have to defend the title once between super shows. Your last two matches put you against Eyesnsane. You really want to face him a third time? Why not go to Lexxa and explain how everyone deserves a shot at your title.

Tim: What better way to prove that then by giving a shot to Jamie Staggs?

Mavis: You know Gerald, Andrew and Tim are starting to make sense here.

Virginia: As weird as this sounds, I agree.

Gerald: Well, let me think about it for a bit.

Everyone looks at Gerald as cameras go elsewhere.

Underground Championship
Dahlia Rotten vs Alexis Staggs

Darlyn: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the SCU Underground Championship! First, coming to the ring from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 285lb, she is… Dahlia Rotten!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shines on the rings, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.

"Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the crowd now cheers her on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5'5" and weighing in at 120lb, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

She looks around the crowd and smiles before she starts making her way to the ring, high fiving and slapping hands along the way. Once to the ring she slides in under the bottom rope and jumps back to her feet. She jumps up to the second turnbuckle, throwing her hands in the air to another round of cheering from the crowd before she jumps back down as her music dies down. She stares back towards the entrance as she waits for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  The crowd is on fire as Dahlia and Alexis begin circling each other.  Alexis goes in first, but Dahlia pushes her arms aside.

Gena:  The circle continues, building the anticipation from the crowd as Dahlia goes in this time.  Alexis chops at Dahlia’s arm and then drags her in for a Short-Arm Clothesline.  It takes a second to put Dahlia down.

Chad:  Alexis climbs on top of Dahlia and begins throwing punches.  She gets a good six in before Dahlia is able to buck Alexis off of her.  She sends Alexis into the corner.

Gena:  She hits a Body Avalanche, and then goes for a Belly-to-Belly Suplex, planting Alexis on the ground.  Dahlia goes to hook the leg, but it might be a bit early!

1!

Chad:  What the…?  What the hell is she doing here?  She’s supposed to be in Hawaii on her honeymoon!

Gena:  Veronica comes inside of the ring with a full length mirror.  She picks it up and cracks it over Dahlia, just as Alexis kicks out to have shards of mirror fall over her!

Chad:  Veronica wraps her shirt around her hand and begins punching the shards into Alexis’ face!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Due to outside interference, this match has been ruled a double disqualification!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FUCK YOU RONNIE! *Clap* FUCK YOU RONNIE! *Clap* FUCK YOU RONNIE! *Clap*

Darlyn:  Therefore, STILL your SCU Underground Champion… Alexis Staggs!!!

Veronica continues to pound away at Alexis until she’s satisfied.  She gets up and begins stomping on Dahlia as Sarah, Earl, and Stewart rush out.  Veronica makes a hasty retreat to the stage as Team Canada checks on Dahlia and Alexis.  Veronica blows a kiss to the ring before she skips up the ramp and through the curtains, passing the medical team as they come down.

Cameras cut to a back section of the building. Under some pipes that come out from the wall we see Javi with Angel of Filth. They stand next to a door with a sign that says boiler room.

Filth: SCU wants to run their mouths. Seems like they can’t handle GRIME attacking them. They want to blame GRIME for SCU not able to come together as one unit to stop us.

Javier: Yo, we need to stop playin wit them foolz!

Filth: In time we will take over, but for now, I’m enjoying the games. With GRIME using little to know force we seen that SCU can’t stand together. They just complain about GRIME but can’t stop us.

Javier: We been playin wit them for too long Filth, we need to take over already.

Filth and Javi stop and focus on Le Coven as they approach them.

Filth: What do you want?

Javier: I want the little Frenchie, she wants the Weewee.

Filth: Not you, you dog, I was talking to Le Coven. Your mind is full of Filth.

Javier: My bad homes.

Celeste: Javi’s right.

Javier: Hell yeah, you heard her Frenchie, lets go.

Javi steps close to Jenifer…

Javier: Oh shit!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh

Javi screams as Jenifer grabs his nuts and squeezes them hard. Javi’s face turns red as he puts one hand up waving it in the air as if he was tapping out. Jenifer lets go as Javi drops to the floor.

Filth: I’m not even mad at Jenifer for that one. You asked for that shit Javi.

Javier: So worth it, she can hold my nuts anytime.

Celeste: I was talking about you doing something already. I ain’t scared of you. Or do you need to wait till Javi isn’t busy having a hard on for any chick willing to sleep with him.

Filth: Why the rush of GRIME causing you all in SCU to lose your jobs. I bet you don’t care about SCU. You know what’s going to happen, and you already made plans to work elsewhere. Let me guess. SCW is handing you a contract you can’t refuse.

Javier: You trader, like Brother David!

Filth: Get up, you look like a fool laying on the floor.

Celeste: David’s no trader, the only trader is Esther.

Javi gets to his feet.

Javier: Hey now, Esther’s no trader. She chose to stand by her husband. That’s some loyal shit right there.

Jenifer grabs Javi by the balls again.

Jenifer: Shut up!

Jenifer says as she lets go while shoving him away.

Javier: My head!

Javi yells out before hitting the wall with the back of his head.

Javier: ¡Híjole! My other head!

Celeste: Don’t worry, I hear you have a special bed in the medical room, so you’ll be fine.

Javier: Fine like Dr. Weaver juicy booty.

Filth: Jenifer, my partner of crime from last week. I’m sure you want to get your hands on me for what I did but I'll tell you what. How about you let your boss Celeste and I have a chat. I’ll let you play with Javi’s balls some more.

Javier: Filth, why you promised Jenifer a good time for. What if I changed my mind. Jenifer doesn't get any action and nows she’s gonna get all happy. I may not want her hands on my huevos mang!

Javi gets to his feet. Celeste and Filth continue with their debate as Javi smiles and blows Jenifer a kiss. Jenifer goes to grab Javi’s nuts again but Javi kicks Jenifer in the gut and takes off running. Jenifer takes off after him leaving Celeste and Filth to debate as the camera cuts elsewhere.

Main Event
TV Championship Fatal Four Way
Masked Orchid vs Helena Jeckel vs Angel Kash vs Cordelia Clark

Darlyn:  The following Fatal Four Way contest is scheduled for one fall, and is for the Uncensored Television Championship! Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania, standing at 5'8" and weighing in at 150lb, she is... Helena Jeckel!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

Darlyn:  Next, representing the masked members of GRIME, she is… Masked member Orchid!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers as masked member Orchid comes rushing down the rampway.  She tosses her briefcase to the side and slides under the ropes.  She pops up and rushes over to her corner, looking over at Helena with a nod.

The fans begin to boo loudly as "Superficial" by Heidi Montag hits over the public address system

It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard
It aint that easy, it aint that easy
it aint that easy, but it aint so hard

As the lights dim and flash gold all over the arena, a lone spotlight forms at the entrance ramp as out from the back first steps Leroy with a stern look on his face. After a few moments, Todd walks out from behind him, looking nervous. As he claps within a few seconds in arrogant and exaggerated fashion, Angel Kash herself walks out as the fans boo loudly.

Darlyn:  And next, from The Hamptons, NY, standing at 5’9” and weighing in at 125lb, she is “The Trillion Dollar Princess”... Angel Kaaaaaaaaaaaashhhhhhhhhh!!!

Hoppin' out the maserati
All I see is paparazzi
Snapping pictures for the
Front cover of a magazine
So I pose in everything I wear
Love to make the people stare
Always center of attention
Lookin' so bootylicious

Angel blows an arrogant kiss to the fans before doing a series of arrogant poses at the top of the ramp. She then says something to Todd and Leroy as they first go ahead, before the arrogant rich blonde bombshell does an arrogant supermodel like strut down to the ring, taunting the fans as she walks by them, before rudely sticking out her hand, and flipping her hair arrogantly as she brushes past the fans, not letting them even come close to touching her. She makes her way up the ring steps with Leroy, holding her hand from the outside, as Todd is standing in front of her on the ring apron. Angel then points down as he holds the ropes for her; she enters and poses in the center of the ring as the fans boo loudly. After that, she lays on the top turnbuckle nonchalantly taunting the fans as Todd hands her a mirror and she admires her beauty.

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is your Uncensored Television Champion… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  Orchid and Helena rush over at Cordelia and Angel in unison.  Angel rolls outside of the ring, letting Cordelia take the brunt of the attack.  Helena hits several punches to Cordelia’s face, while Orchid stomps her right into the corner.

Gena:  Cordelia punches back, but the two on one is too much for her as she finds herself in a seated position.  Angel even goes as far as to help punch Cordelia, and nobody is taking it lightly on her!

Chad:  Orchid and Helena drag Cordelia out of the corner and they both go for the pin? How does that even work?  I’m guessing it doesn’t, because the referee refuses the count. Helena shouts up at him as Orchid threatens him bodily harm.

Gena:  Orchid gives in and lets Helena take the cover. But Cordelia kicks out immediately.  Helena screams as she pounds on the mat in frustration.  She now threatens bodily harm to the SCU referee, but Dylan simply responds with “Kinky.”

Chad:  Helena gets up and meets the referee, shouting angrily, but also distracting him as Orchid pulls out a pair of brass knuckles and pops the rising Cordelia.  She drops down for the cover.

One!
Two!

Gena:  But Angel pulls Orchid out of the ring and slaps her across the mask.  It doesn’t have the effect that she’d hoped for as she holds onto her hand in pain.  Orchid goes to grab her, but she runs from her. Helena goes for the cover.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Chad:  Cordelia doesn’t get enough credit for how tough she is to kick out after all of that.  Helena rips her off of the mat and shoves her into the corner, choking away at her as she practically hisses, but not in a literal sense like Kittie.

Gena:  Cordelia kicks at Helena as much as she can, but she’s pretty down and out right now.  Helena takes it in stride as the referee walks over and admonishes her for the illegal choke.

1!
2!
3!
4!
LET HER GO!

Chad:  Dylan threatens to send Helena to the back if she doesn’t listen.  Helena shoves past him to pick up Cordelia, but Cordy punches her right in the face and slides outside of the ring.  Helena goes after her, but Angel collides directly with her.

Gena:  Angel tries to move past her, but Orchid is hot on her tail and she nails a Bulldog to the floor of Staggs Dungeon.  Cordelia tries to crawl under the ring, but Orchid grabs onto her ankle and pulls her out.  Cordelia kicks Orchid right in the face.

Chad:  Helena goes to pick her up, but she clubs her in the face with a steel mop bucket, sending soapy water all over the place.  This allows her to crawl under the ring.  Helena turns her attention to Angel, as does Orchid.

Gena:  Orchid and Helena pick Angel up and toss her under the ropes and inside of the ring.  Helena enters first, and Angel kicks and screams as both ladies pull her to the center of the ring.  They stomp viciously as something comes out of the pocket of Orchid.

Chad:  Angel grabs it and slides it into her top while taking kicks from both of them.  Helena goes to pick Angel up, but Angel punches her in the face, and she falls backward! Angel quickly tries to get away from Orchid!

Gena:  Orchid pulls her by the legs and turns her over, only for Angel to pop her with an Uppercut.  She hides the knucks in her top as she looks over at Helena.  She quickly dives on top for the cover!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Cordelia pulls Angel out of the ring and quickly nails her with the Heartbreaker (Spinning double knee right into the chest/heart of her opponent)!  She slides Angel back inside of the ring as she pulls herself in.  She weakly goes for the cover!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Cordelia quickly slides out of the ring as Orchid and Helena start to come back to!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL Uncensored Television Champion!!!

“Sucker” plays over the speakers as Morgan meets Cordelia and hands her the belt.  The two waste no time in getting out of the warpath of GRIME inside of the ring.  They proceed to stomp on Angel until Val comes out with a fire extinguisher.  She blasts Orchid and Helena furiously.  After a few seconds, Val exits the ring with Angel, helping her toward the ramp.  As the smoke settles, Orchid and Helena trade words inside of the ring as we go off the air.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 11:43:59 AM by Donna Beauchamp »