Author Topic: Underestimation Begets Disappointment  (Read 551 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Underestimation Begets Disappointment
« on: February 19, 2021, 11:34:38 PM »

Failure! That seems to be the common theme spoken about those who come in contact with Violet Amelia Holt. All they can do is hone in on the losses she has built up over her career here in Sin City Wrestling. For some reason, no one bats an eye on what success she has had in the company. It has become quite comical for Violet that her opponents all say the exact same thing without fail. In her mind, the entire bombshell roster is filled with backstabbing little girls who don’t care about anyone but themselves. While everyone feels threatened by Johanna Krieger, she embraces the upcoming violent barrage that is going to come when both women clash for the very first time inside a Sin City Wrestling ring but Johanna has no idea what awaits her.

Spending time with the stepmother
Friday
Off Camera

It’s getting close to nine in the morning as Violet is just stepping out of the shower. She had texted her stepmother Chrystin wondering when she was coming over. Chrystin Hendrix, the current wife of Violet’s father Dustin, had agreed to come over and spend some time with her stepdaughter before heading out to Paris. Violet rummages through her closet looking for something to wear as a series of texts ring through her phone. Violet eventually picks out a pair of ripped jeans, a tee shirt and a plaid shirt wrapped around her waist. Violet snatches up her phone and shoots responding text messages. Violet looks at the charge and decides to place her phone on charge for a little. Just as she is about to sit down in front of her mirror, the doorbell rings.

“Come in mom,” she hollers as the door knob turns and it opens inward. “Vi,” a voice calls out. “I’m back here,” Violet responds. The sound of footsteps slowly smack on the floor as Chrystin pokes her head into the bedroom. “Hey you,” she says joyfully. Violet shakes her head while putting the finishing touches to her makeup. “Why do you need so much makeup?” asks Chrystin. “It helps hide all the blemishes that I’ve gotten recently and I have to conceal my raccoon eyes,” Violet answers as Chrystin sits down on her bed. “Where’s my brother?” she asks her stepmother. “Your uncle and aunt wanted to take him to the park today. So I let them take him,” she answers softly. Violet looks at her stepmother. “How are you feeling?” Violet asks her stepmother while turning in her chair.

Chrystin takes in a strong breath as she looks at her stepdaughter. “I am extremely happy that your father has returned to me. I knew he would eventually,” she answers as Chrystin’s lips turn into a smile. Violet shows a smile herself as the two women stand up to their feet. “You ready to go,” Chrystin wonders as Violet nods her head.

The two women cruise around Port Charlotte. They go in and out of several stores. The backseat of Chrystin’s car was starting to fill up with different bags as Violet smiled at her stepmother’s pleasure of shopping. “The last store on the list is that music store I told you about,” Violet tells her stepmother. Chrystin smiles big as they pull into the parking lot. “This is so exciting,” Chrystin replies as the two women step out of the car and heads inside the store. The two ladies make their way inside the store. They walk around the store just looking around as Chrystin picks up a couple Vinyl records. Violet finds some CDs of a couple of bands she had become fond of after listening to them on Spotify. Chrystin quietly offers to pay for them as the duo continues to enjoy the day together.

Dog Pound Wrestling Academy (2 years ago)
Central Florida
Off Camera

It was another tough day inside the DPWA. Violet was sitting cross legged on a dark mat in the southeast corner of the building. She hadn’t been in the best of moods since her father had repeatedly denied her an opportunity at BloodMania which is the biggest night in the Violent Wrestling League. She thought she was ready for the big time. She had been the top student in the class. She had survived multiple encounters with Jordan Monroe. “He really irks me,” she would say to herself while watching her father teach a new group of trainees. “What are you doing over here?” a voice rings out as Violet lifts her head to see Valerie Beasley walking towards her. Violet tries to ignore while turning her gaze back down at her feet.

“I am talking to you,” Valerie calls out while standing directly in front of her. Violet slowly lifts her eyes up toward the former Mixed Martial Artist turned professional wrestler. “Why in the hell do you care?” Violet finally says behind gritted teeth. Valerie grabs a handful of Violet’s shirt and pulls her right up off the floor. “Excuse me,” she implores as Violet just shrugs her shoulders. “You are excused. I’m sure you’ll find yourself some other sucker to intimidate,” Violet replies with a snarky tone to her voice. A loud smack echoes throughout the gym as everyone stops doing what they are doing. “Is that how you talk to me?” Valerie shouts in the direction of Violet’s face.

“If you don’t get the fuck out of my face then I will be forced to snap your damn hand,” Violet calmly warns Valerie as her father and uncle comes walking up on them. A mean look appears on his face as Violet continues to shrug her shoulders. “One hour in the pit,” Dustin orders as he snaps his fingers toward a couple of his trainers. Violet’s eyes widen as Valerie forces the young girl towards the double doors leading towards the back of the gym. “You can’t be serious,” Violet pleads as she looks at her father. The pit is a large circle where any trainee with an attitude problem will be forced into this circle. They will have to endure a punishment like no other. An hour later, Violet can be seen sitting on a wooden bench as the pain surges through each area of her body. Once everyone is out, her father takes a seat next to her.

“What the hell is your problem?” her father asks her point blank. “I don’t have a damn problem,” she would answer with anger in her words. “Your attitude is getting out of control,” he tells her. Violet chuckles sarcastically while looking at her father. “I’m just being like you,” she responds before standing up to her feet. The pain continues to surge through her body as she makes her way towards the showers.

Do I have your attention?
Climax Control Promotional Video
On Camera

The last time Violet Amelia Holt had stepped inside an SCW ring was at Inception. Since that night, Violet has been sitting inside her Port Charlotte home. She had been watching several tapes of her upcoming opponent. After watching all that she could, she had decided to walk into the back room of her home. In this room, she has a standard television camera set up on a tripod. She had already taken care of whitebalancing the camera and setting it up to record. Violet removes her hoody before picking up a tiny little button sitting on a padded stool next to her. She takes a few more minutes to check herself before pressing the small red button on the end.

”Failure! That seems to be the theme when anyone talks about me these days. It’s almost like my lone run as Bombshell Roulette Champion is forgotten. It would appear that my own opponent seems to fall in that same category of saying the same damn thing. I swear there is some kind of script people are reading when they are booked against me. It’s almost like every time I speak, no one listens to a bloody thing that comes out of my mouth. There are days where I don’t feel like talking. Why? Because no one gives two shits about me. All they care about is stroking their own inflated egos. People like Mercedes Vargas and Jessie Salco come to mind right off the damn bat. Those two eggheads can talk themselves into any title picture whether they deserve it or not is a moot point according to them.

Jessie is so excited that she beat Evie Jordan. I just wonder if Evie hadn’t gone through a brutal street fight with Char Kwan would she be singing a different tune altogether. Then there is Mercedes Vargas who complains about not getting opportunities despite the fact she has failed on numerous occasions. The fact that she couldn’t even beat the woman that I set on fire tells you just how pathetic she is in the ring. Then there is Johanna Krieger. The stupid bitch who thinks she is the best damn wrestler on the roster.

Violet takes a minute to collect her thoughts while letting some oxygen return to her lungs. She also uses her free hand to brush her hair out of her eyes.

Johanna Krieger, the bitch who couldn’t handle losing to Jessie Salco, is calling herself the better wrestler out of the two of us. Really? The last few matches I’ve seen you showed me very little of your wrestling prowess. All I could see is how well you maneuver with a weapon in your hand. History has shown that when it comes to straight up wrestling matches you struggle heavily. I wonder why that is exactly. Is it because you have to compete inside the rules? Is it because your limited skills comeback to bite you in the fucking ass? I get it. You don’t see me as a threat. Mainly because I’m not kissing the fucking ground you walk on or padding your ego like you fucking deserve it.

In case you haven’t noticed Johanna, I’m not coming into this match looking for a friend. I’m coming to rip the head off of a bitch and look like you just happen to fit that bill quite nicely. I have said since last December and I’ll keep saying it until it sinks into all of your skulls. I’m not playing nice anymore. I don’t need to intimidate anyone. I don’t need to try and scare someone shitless. Because I’m just going to walk right up to you and jack you in the jaw. When I do, I am going to smile before I continue stomping the living shit out of you. You see I am on a fucking mission. I have been overlooked for far too long and this Sunday. I make the entire locker room take fucking notice. I’m going to start by cutting your tongue out of your mouth. I am going to do everything within my power to put you down. I’m not just looking for a three count or a tap out. I’m out to make a fucking statement.

You may scoff at who I am but after I knock your teeth into the third row. You will realize that “Five Feet of Crazy” isn’t just a moniker. It’s who I am and you should be fucking scared. You should be worried that I can snap every single body part of yours like twigs. You should be taking me seriously but I know you don’t. You see me as an easy fucking target. Well, that was the old me. The new me will make you work for this victory if that’s what you desire. Unfortunately, I’m not in the business of fulfilling anyones fantasies or desires. I’m out for me. I’m out for blood. I’m out to make you an afterthought. Like I did to Pandora Barrett after I embarrassed her.

Violet takes another moment to gather some oxygen while shaking her head.

The road to redemption has had many bumps in the road. It started with my loss to Samantha Marlowe. Sam is a tough competitor and I’m pretty sure we will meet somewhere down the road. When we do, I will make sure to give her a receipt. However, I told the world that I wanted Royal Purple. The fact that I don’t even get her proves how low everyone sees me. Johanna Krieger has gotten more rematches for the same championship that I was never pinned for during my lone title defense. Since then, I have not sniffed that gold once but yet Johanna loses twice in a clean manner and is in line for another chance.

That just pisses me the fuck off. I wonder how she will be able to get that opportunity when she is lying in a hospital with tubes sticking out of her nose. I wonder how the whole world will like it when their precious Johanna is left in the middle of that ring in a pool of her own blood. Would you like that? Would you like it Johanna if I ripped out every single fucking peircing sticking out of your face? How would you feel if I went after your arm? Would you like it if I kicked you repeatedly in the skull? Because that is what I plan on doing. I plan on putting you through hell. You want to make claims that I’m not a serious threat. I guess I’ll just make you realize first hand how bad of a bitch I can be inside that ring.

It’s no secret, I’m faster than you. I’m smarter than you. When we lock up in the middle of the ring, I will be more vicious. I will be more sinister. I will enjoy the pain and suffering I put you through. I will find solace in hearing the moaning sounds coming out of your voice when I’m on the verge of snapping your arm. Who knows, I may just make it hard for you to walk. There is so much I can do to you that you don’t even know Johanna. Let’s forget that this is our first meeting. Let’s forget that we are both coming off horrible losses. The fact is I’m hungrier. I’m cold to the world. I’m apathetic to those around me. When I get my hands around your neck, I will do everything within my power to crush your larynx and make it hard for you to fucking breathe. I will break your nose. I will fish hook you all over the ring. There is nothing anyone can do to stop me. I warned the world. I warned the locker room. No one took me seriously. Now, Johanna will be the first of many who will be left in my wake. No more fucks given by me. The Hardcore Princess is coming for blood. The Psycho Bitch is coming for scalps. Unfortunately Johanna, you could have prevented this. All you had to do was acknowledge that I am a viable threat. Since you couldn’t do that then I will be forced to make an example out of you. Wolfslair can’t help you Johanna. Your violent nature can’t protect you. Your world comes crumbling down and I’m going to enjoy every fucking minute.

Let me remind you of one thing Johanna since you want to underestimate me. Let me leave you with this piece of truth. Underestimation begets disappointment.

A sick smirk appears on her face before she stops recording the video.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2021, 11:37:09 PM by Violet Amelia Holt »