Author Topic: Bring Me The Rage  (Read 665 times)

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
Bring Me The Rage
« on: February 19, 2021, 10:24:56 PM »
Off-Camera

Sunday, February 14, 2021
Training Room
The Saxon Hotel
Las Vegas, Nevada
11:01 PM  PST

Seleana Zdunich walks into the room as the trainer leaves, finding her wife, Christina Rose, sitting there still covered in stuff from the earlier in the show.

Christina Rose: Hey Babe…

Seleana barely nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Aurora is with Freja. She worries about you.

Christina allows herself a small grin.

Christina Rose: It’s nothing…

Seleana nods slightly again.

Seleana Zdunich: You will be alright, ja?

Christina nods in response.

Christina Rose: Yeah, I’ll be fine, Babe. Amber just pissed me off is all!  If she thinks that was going to slow me down, she’s not paying attention.

Seleana steps back by the door and just barely nods again.

Seleana Zdunich: Aurora worries.

Christina picks up the towel sitting next to her on the examination table and starts to wipe her face some more.

Christina Rose: She’ll be fine…

Seleana crosses her arms over her chest and simply stands there silently. Christina sees this and looks up, confused.

Christina Rose: Something wrong, Babe?

Seleana sighs heavily, her voice coming out lower in both volume and tone than before.

Seleana Zdunich: Det vet du inte…

Christina can only frown harder.

Christina Rose: What? Babe, I can’t he…

Seleana looks up at her wife, her voice finding its strength. 

Seleana Zdunich: Det vet du inte!

Christina stares back, shock registering in full.

Christina Rose: I don’t know… what?

Seleana’s arms drop.

Seleana Zdunich: Hon är en liten flicka. Vad händer om du fångades med skägget i brevlådan? Tänk om du hade tagit vatten över huvudet? Ska du bara hålla tummen, gå som en katt runt varm gröt och hoppas att du inte skit i det blå skåpet?

Christina can only blink

Christina Rose: Babe, you’re going too fast, I can’t…

Seleana points at the door.

Seleana Zdunich: What was Aurora doing out there in the front row? You know her system is still compromised!

Bewildered, Christina just sits there, still holding the towel.

Christina Rose: Babe, we talked about this…

Seleana points accusingly at Christina.

Seleana Zdunich: No, YOU talked about something. You said you had an idea for “something special” and then you walked off and did not say anything more to me until right now! How could you do this?

Christina stares at her wife in utter disbelief.

Christina Rose: Babe, nothing happened.

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: You do not know that! You do not know what she has been exposed to here! Amber Ryan started to…

Christina stands up, dropping the towel onto the examination table.

Christina Rose: Amber didn’t do anything to Aurora! She was ever gonna get to Aurora!

Seleana just stares at Christina in enraged disbelief.

Seleana Zdunich: You don’t know that! Every time you have gotten into it with somebody like that, they have gotten to you and sometimes they have gotten to me first! Aurora could not hope to defend herself if any of them decided to do her harm! Amber, Andrea, Sin, Jessie Salco, Alicia, Krieger, Daniella, Mikah, Apple, Seraphina…

Christina starts to push a hand out to slow her wife down.

Christina Rose: None of them have ever…

Seleana points accusingly again.

Seleana Zdunich: You can’t take that chance, Chickie! Things happen! Eavan only ever took Kattunge to one show. She meant to retire and Kattunge got kicked and hurt! Eavan did not mean for that to happen but it happened. Kattunge is an adult and she had no defense. She has a full immune system. Aurora is neither of those things! You cannot be Mchael Jackson dangling baby over balcony and hope none ever make you lose grip!

Christina stares at Seleana, hurt and anguish in her eyes.

Christina Rose: You have to go to LA this week, ja?

Seleana nods stiffly.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja.

Christina nods as she looks back to the towel.

Christina Rose: Just go. Take care of business.

Seleana starts to say something but Christina shakes her head.

Christina Rose: Just go!

Seleana turns and walks out of the room. Christina’s head droops, tears running down her face. She turns and throws the towel.

Christina Rose: Dammit!

Off-Camera

Thursday, February 18, 2021
Lion Encounter Area
Zdunich Zoological Gardens
Los Angeles, California
8:01 AM  PST

Seleana Zdunich kneels next to the lioness, Sarabi, lovingly stroking the big cat’s head as if she was an ordinary housecat.

Seleana Zdunich: Älskar du din mamma?

Sarabi purrs lovingly and Seleana can’t help but smile as she continues to stroke the lioness.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja?

Sarabi purrs, bobbing her head as she rolls onto her side. Seleana giggles and continues to stroke the large cat lovingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Din dumma kattunge, jag älskar dig!

As she continues to stroke the cat, Dr. Michelle “Chavy” Chavez walks through a door behind the fence and nods to somebody to follow her.

Michelle Chavez: She’s out here with Sarabi…

Diamond Caldwell walks into the area and nods to Chavy.

Diamond Caldwell: Thanks…

Chavy nods in return.

Michelle Chavez: Just talk, Sarabi won’t mind unless you try to get her to stop playing with her.

Diamond just looks at the big cat and shakes her head.

Diamond Caldwell: How you get her out then?

Chavy grins.

Michelle Chavez: We put food over in the next caged area and Sarabi goes to eat.

Diamond nods knowingly, a small knowing smirk of acknowledgement letting Chavy know she both approves and is impressed by the answer. Chavy walks back through the door into the building, closing the door behind her. Diamond stares out at Seleana, nods herself and then walks over.

Diamond Caldwell: She’s beautiful.

Seleana looks up and nods, a smile on her face that’s near ten miles wide.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, she is. I’ve known her since she was a wee one. Raised her with my own hands.

Diamond shakes her head in astonishment.

Diamond Caldwell: Have you talked to Christina?

Seleana shakes her head, still stroking Sarabi. 

Seleana Zdunich: She will not speak with me. She is angry with me. Aurora and Freja have tried but she will not see him until Pittsburgh tomorrow.

Diamond nods slowly.

Diamond Caldwell: What of the others?

Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Brayden called, he wanted to know what was happening with Aurora. He knows his mother and I are having difficulties. Brittany is busy with her Aunt Mariah and her Ninja Squad.

Diamond frowns.

Diamond Caldwell: Ninja Squad?

Seleana nods.

Seleana Zdunich: Ninja Squad. It is a group, I do not know all of their names. They were active in WWA before, they have returned because of Mariah’s family problems. They are to leave following its conclusion. They are currently training Brittany in their ninja ways. HayJo says she is excited about it.

Diamond nods slowly.

Diamond Caldwell: You don’t sound so thrilled about it…

Seleana shrugs sadly.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not understand…

Diamond Caldwell: Don’t understand what?

A tear falls from Seleana’s eye.

Seleana Zdunich: What I am doing wrong with them all.

Diamond’s mouth falls open in shock.

Diamond Caldwell: What?

Seleana shakes her head, visibly trying not to fall into sobs.

Seleana Zdunich: Christina is angry with me again. Aurora was in danger last Sunday. Brittany…

Inhaling sharply, Seleana slowly exhales in a sad, steady stream.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not think she likes me much.

Diamond can’t believe what she’s hearing.

Diamond Caldwell: How do you figure that one?

Seleana leans down and kisses the lioness while her hand continues to stroke the cat’s back.

Seleana Zdunich: She only speaks to me when she has to, when we are together as a group or when her mother is upset and it is known it is my fault. When she speaks of me in public…

Seleana’s eyes close as she swallows hard.

Seleana Zdunich: I know she thinks she must put up a front the way her mother does. She thinks she must be both better than her mother and the next logical step in the Williams Family Dynasty…

Her voice starts to waver.

Seleana Zdunich: This week when she spoke on Twitter… she sounded almost ashamed of me…

Seleana swallows hard again, desperate to stave off the tears she knows are coming.

Seleana Zdunich: I know I am not her mother, not her father, I do not know how…

Her hand slows down and Sarabi moves her head to land on Selean’s thigh.

Seleana Zdunich: Why can I soothe a lion or a tiger, but humans elude me?

Sarabi sits up and looks at Seleana. Diamond watches in astonishment as Seleana nods to the big cat and stands up. Sarabi jumps up onto her hind legs and throws her front paws onto Seleans’s shoulders, wrapping her in a grip.

Diamond Caldwell: Is… she… hugging you?

Seleana nods silently, hugging the lioness in return.

Seleana Zdunich: Jag älskar dig. Jag älskar dig. Jag älskar dig.

A few seconds later, food appears in the next section over, a sound emitting to gain sarabi’s attention. Sarabi drops down to all fours and heads off for the feeding time. Seleana nods and waits for the cat to exit the area before heading to the door to the inside area. She moves inside, making sure the door is secure before heading straight into Diamond’s waiting arms.

Seleana Zdunich: What I do wrong?

As Seleana bursts into tears, Diamond hugs her closely.

Diamond Caldwell: Hey, it’s just a disagreement. You’ll be fine, you’ve done nothing wrong…

Seleana tries to speak but no sound will come out. Diamond strokes her head not unlike how Seleana had just been stroking Sarabi.

Diamond Caldwell: It’s gonna be alright… it’s gonna be ALL right…

Diamond holds Seleana close and just lets the Swedish woman weep.

Diamond Caldwell: It’s gonna be alright… I’m tellin’ you… it’s gonna be alright…

On-Camera

Friday, February 19, 2021
Dressing Room
Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
7:35 PM  EST

The camera opens upon Seleana Zdunich standing in the dressing room used together with her sister, Zenna Zdunich, her wife, Christina Rose “Crystal Hilton” Zdunich, Diamond Caldwell, Jenni Taylor and Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis. The other five have all vacated the room to go attend to their pre-match rituals while Seleana remains behind with a lone camera. 

Seleana Zdunich: Blast From The Past…

Looking down to the floor, Seleana nods to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: We all know why we are here.

She rubs her hands together almost absently.

Seleana Zdunich: A tournament where the winners gain what everyone who enters the ring wants, the chance to stand atop the mountain and look down on everyone else while you plant flag and say I am here!

Looking up, she pantomimes the motion of a pole going into the ground.

Seleana Zdunich: All of us in this match have been there before. Vinnie and Rage will take care of their ends, there is no question of this. They will clash and they will smash and they will destroy whatever they need to for their side to emerge victorious.

A small smile comes over her face.

Seleana Zdunich: Alicia Lukas has planted her flag before, ja?

She nods knowingly.

Seleana Zdunich: Alicia Lukas’s life has revolved around getting to the top and staying there. No one can deny that she has blazed a path that is second to no one in SCW. Alicia Lukas has been the measuring stick for everyone since she stepped foot into this company. She did not set the bar, she IS bar!

Turning to the right, she steps over and picks up an actual pole. Holding it up in both hands, Seleana looks the pole up and down.

Seleana Zdunich: I have tried to vault this bar many times. I have even managed to do it successfully before. I have tried to go over, I have tried to go around. I have tried vaulting, catapulting, slingshotting, free climbing, anything I could think of so that when I went up, I made it over that bar and landed on the other side.

She pauses and nods to the pole.

Seleana Zdunich: Once… I made it over...

She takes a step back away from the wall.

Seleana Zdunich: No one thought I could.

She pauses and smirks to herself.

Seleana Zdunich: No one though I would…

Her hands tighten on the pole.

Seleana Zdunich: Including my own wife….   

Seleana starts to almost dance with the pole as if it were a practice spear.

Seleana Zdunich: The person who should be the closest to me. The one who should always have my back. The one who should believe in me when no one else will…

She spins the pole and swings it around. 

Seleana Zdunich: The one who currently holds what Alicia and I are striving for and who stabbed me in the back and made sure everyone who ever sees the word champion next to my name always questions whether it deserves to be there because of her actions at the time…

She brings the pole down onto the edge of the table to the left and nods forcefully.

Seleana Zdunich: She is where we look to boldly go and I know you will go where no one has gone before if you need to, Alicia. You want to be back on that mountain, you NEED to be back on that mountain. It is who you are and all that you think about. 

She turns and swings the pole so that it almost hits the camera as she glares into it.

Seleana Zdunich: This is not a knock, you have always been this way and it has served you well. You have been a dominant force since day one and you will be again. Of this, I have no doubt. I have tasted your fire on many occasions and it always burned like no other!

She nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: You are still the bar to be measured against, whether my wife likes it or not and so I must engage with you above and before any others. I am coming, Alicia and I am bringing the Rage with me! He has lain dormant for far too long and it is only right that he is reignited for this special occasion!  His fire will burn as will yourts, Vinnie’s and my own and we will enter that great crucible. In it we will burn away everything else, all the insults, all the insecurities, all the impurities and inaccuracies until we are left with one solitary thing remaining…

She spins, seemingly dancing with her spear again.

Seleana Zdunich: The truth, unbending and unyielding, once and for all time!

The pole crashes down onto the table again.

Seleana Zdunich: It is time… bring me the Rage! 

She taps the pole on the table again.

Seleana Zdunich: The Rage, I say…

She swings the pole up and around one last time.

Seleana Zdunich: BRING ME THE RAGE!!!!