Author Topic: Sam Marlowe v Violet Amelia Holt v Tempest  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Sam Marlowe v Violet Amelia Holt v Tempest
« on: January 17, 2021, 03:04:38 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
Re: Sam Marlowe v Violet Amelia Holt v Tempest
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 11:40:17 PM »

“Memory Lane”

5 years ago
Off Camera

It was just another spring day in Central Florida as Violet Amelia Holt was just pulling into the parking lot of the Dawg Pound Wrestling Academy. Her blonde hair was tossed up into a very tight ponytail as she parked her 2004 Honda Civic in the student section of the parking lot. Her car idles for a little before she cuts the engine off. She takes in a deep breath before letting it back out. “This is it,” she reminds herself before opening the driver side door and placing her left foot onto the poorly managed asphalt. She stands fully up and takes one long look around the facility. “No turning back now,” she continued to tell herself as she reached into the back seat and pulled out her gym bag which held her wrestling gear.

She takes one more deep breath before flinging the bag onto her shoulder. She closes her car door and proceeds to lock it. She is walking towards the school when another vehicle whips into the parking lot. The vehicle quickly pulls into the space as the driver is quickly exiting the vehicle. Violet is laughing under breath as she watches the young man struggle with his own gym bag. “Are you running late?” she calls out with curiosity ringing through her voice. “I overslept,” he answered while sprinting towards the front door. Violet just shakes her head while chuckling underneath her breath. “What a fucking idiot,” she mumbles inaudibly.

Right as the door opens, she could hear her father’s voice screaming at the young man. Violet knew all too well what it was like to get yelled at by her dad. Ever since she was fifteen years old, he had been training her off and on mostly during off hours. He knew my love for the sport was growing more and more so he took it upon himself to give her the proper training she needed before embarking on her own professional wrestling adventure. Violet finally reaches the single glass door that swings inward when opened. She pauses while admiring the artwork that was plastered all over the door. Above the door a sign hung down as it read “enter at your own risk.” Violet pushes the door in as she is greeted with that awful stench of sweat and blood mixed in the room.

“Good day Violet,” voices the perky receptionist behind the circular desk. Violet rolls her eyes while walking up towards the desk. “Why are you so fucking perky?” she asks while waiting to be signed into the system. The perky receptionist moves her fingers over the keyboard before pointing at the small machine in front of Violet. “Signature please,” she politely demands while keeping a smile on her face. A heavy grunt comes through her voice as Violet picks up the plastic pen and signs her name on the device. “Thank you and enjoy the rest of your day,” the receptionist says as Violet walks away from the desk.

“I can’t stand that fucking bit…..,” she thinks to herself until her Uncle JT steps in front of her causing her to lose her train of thought. “Who can’t you stand?” He asks while looking at his niece. “Uh what,” she answers nervously. Her eyes move up and down as her uncle stands there with his arms crossed in front of chest. “Do we need to have another discussion with your father about your attitude?” he asks her while shaking his head. “My attitude,” she scoffs. “There is nothing wrong with my attitude,” she answers while repositioning her bag onto her shoulder. He continues to shake his head as her father walks up to them both. “JT, what seems to be the problem?” asks her father. Violet scoffs louder before shifting her weight from one foot to the other. “Are we done?” she asks abruptly.

“Sounds like someone needs an attitude adjustment,” he suggests while motioning towards Jordan Monroe. Violet just shakes her head. “Are you serious right now? I’m an advanced student getting treated like some beginner,” she voices her opinion as her father looks right at her. “I am dead serious. I don’t care what level you are Violet. Your attitude sucks and it’s time we adjust it a little more,” he tells her while walking back towards the other students. Violet growls softly underneath her breath while stomping over towards the women’s dressing room. JT follows after his older brother as they stand next to the ring.

“Are you sure about this?” he asks him while watching some of the trainees running some drills. “She’s got to learn not to cop an attitude with us,” Dustin answers. JT nods his head while looking back at his brother. “She is a Holt,” he responds as Dustin nods his head in agreeance. As they are continuing to watch the new trainees doing drills, Violet can be seen walking out of the dressing room. “Pick your damn feet up,” Jordan screams at one of the trainees. Violet sombers her way toward the ring as her cousin Shelton steps up to her. “It sounds like Jordan isn’t in a good mood,” he jokes with her. She just looks at him with an evil glare. “Shut the fuck up,” she tells him. “Someone must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed,” he continues to joke as Violet stops in her tracks and shoves her cousin up against one of the pillars.

“If you don’t want to be eating your meals through a damn straw then I would shut your mouth,” she threatens him while keeping her voice down. Shelton’s face turned almost white as fear filled it. When she lets go of his shirt, he doesn’t say another word before walking towards the other side of the room. A sly smirk creeps across her face as she makes her way toward the ring.

Inception IV
On Camera

The first Climax Control of 2021 saw Violet Amelia Holt send a physical message to both Tempest and Samantha Marlowe. She also sent shockwaves throughout the entire division. When Inception 4 was announced, Violet was sitting inside a dark room with a fairly large dart board positioned on the far wall. A single floor lamp is flipped on as Violet is holding a couple of darts in her hand.

”Everyone seems to have their own opinion about who I am supposed to be in this fucked up world. People like Alicia Lukas and Andrea think just because my name is in your mouth that I’m going to immediately jump because your egos have been rocked. If that is what you think will happen then you need to get your heads out of your asses. It’s like I said at the end of 2020. I’m done being the punching bag or the punchline to everyone. While everyone continues to whine and cry for title opportunities, I am going to just blow through everyone to get the attention of Mark Ward and Christian Underwood. If that means I go after their pets then so fucking be it,”

Violet pauses for a minute to collect her thoughts as she proceeds to throw the first dart towards the board. The dart soars through the air before landing underneath the picture of Tempest.

”When I was informed about a possible triple threat match, I didn’t think anything of it. I mean who in their right mind would want to compete in a triple threat match for no reason. That was my initial thought until I found out who I would be facing in this particular match. I think everyone knows I would do anything to get my hands on that scumbag Samantha Marlowe and the fact I get to cut a giant bitch down to size was just the icing on the cake.

When I first saw this walking parasite in a wrestling ring, my mouth just started to salivate over the notion that I could provide this stupid bitch her first real test. Tempest hasn’t done anything since joining the roster besides attacking a cunt from behind like a damn coward. I heard this bitch was trained by Odette Stevens and her husband Gabriel. From what I could see, this bitch must have skipped a few lessons. She is very sloppy and very uncoordinated. That doesn’t bode well for you while facing someone like me. You should watch my previous matches against Pandora Barrett and Dani Weston to get a clear picture of what happens when you make mistakes against me.

I know you are going to mention that you have height and strength on me. While that might be true, history has proven that speed always beats strength. Not to mention, when I attacked you head on, you had no answer for me. Your brain couldn’t process what I was doing to you. So, with that in mind, I will continue what I started. I will drop you right on top of your head. I will snap your legs like twigs.

Violet pauses again while letting her words just sink into the air. Violet’s lips turn into a look of disdain when the second dart flies out of her hand and lands right between Samantha Marlowe’s eyes.

”Samantha fucking Marlowe, how our paths have crossed again. Did you really think I would let our last encounter go by the wayside? You may have accepted how our last match ended but not me. I would be okay with losing to you because of your talent level but the fact that we ended on a damn draw didn’t sit well with me. That’s the major difference between the two of us. You want everything to be sunshine and rainbows all the damn time. Well, I hate to burst your fucking bubble. Life isn’t a fucking party. You said a few weeks ago on Climax Control that you finally saw me. Oh, did I finally get your fucking attention? Was it my slap to your face or was it when I came to your fucking aide after becoming a lawn dart.

You have no idea how long I have waited to get my hands on you. After our last match, you have had more opportunities than I have had since losing MY roulette championship. I don’t understand how people like you and that bitch Jessie Salco can live with themselves. All you guys do is bitch and moan until you get what you want. I wonder how that is going to work when I have crushed you underneath my boot.

This Sunday will be my night. I made it perfectly clear that I’m done playing games. I’m done with people thinking I don’t take this business seriously. You want to see me get serious. Well, keep your eyes glued to your fucking monitors because VIOLENCE will be the main course. Since I joined Sin City Wrestling, I tried to run from who I am. I tried telling myself that I am not like my father. I can’t hide any longer. I am a motherfucking HOLT and that means I don’t give a damn about anyone or anything.

Sam Marlowe and Tempest aren’t prepared for what awaits them. They have no idea what kind of hell is going to rain down on them. They had better realize that I am serious. The Hardcore Princess is coming for blood. The Psycho Bitch is coming for two damn scalps. This Sunday, you both have no place to run and no place to hide. Why? Because the FIVE FEET of CRAZY is coming for you.

See you soon.

Offline Tempest

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 12:05:57 PM »
“Stupid…!” The single glass door to the offices of Mahoe Bonds swung open, and Alleyne Mahoe walked in, well, not to rely on silly or childish puns given her now ring name, stormed in. She was still sporting the tactical gear that was a hallmark of her chosen profession; namely a bullet proof vest over her fitted t-shirt, snug jeans and steel-toed boots. She was angry, and she had a good reason.

Behind her, two of her employees, also fellow bounty hunters, walked in but they had a meekness to their step, as if they knew that they had done something terribly wrong. One was a tall male, not as physically imposing as Alleyne herself, but well made. The other was also male, slim in build and perhaps standing a head shorter than his boss. Both wore the same tactical equipment that she herself was sporting, but unlike her, they stood there as if silently waiting for permission to begin removing the gear just as the boss lady was.

“I just can’t believe what you two knuckleheads just pulled…!” She fumed as she removed her vest and threw it on her office chair, then started to carefully remove the more dangerous equipment that she carried on her person; namely a taser, pepper spray, and the baton on her belt. There were indeed times when she carried a gun, but only when it involved cases with extreme danger. Such was not the case today, but given the rising level of tension in the office, one could have been mistaken for believing the exact opposite were true.

It wasn’t often that Alleyne went into the field, or at least, she didn’t go as often as she wanted to. She enjoyed the thrill when she did so, being something of an adrenaline junkie. She owned the bail bondsmen business in which they now stood, but like her employees, she also was a licensed bounty hunter and when the desire struck, she would accompany her boys onto the scene to apprehend the target. She simply wasn’t the type to sit behind a desk while others took care of the more dangerous tasks. That wasn’t her. But she was also the boss and had to manage the business most days. It was just a lucky thing that today, of all days, she had chosen to go along.

“We got him.” The smaller of the two men attempted to reason with the angry boss lady, even going so far as to reach up and remove the flier that sported the picture of the day’s target; a Mister Atticus Moore. Wanted for repeatedly driving while on a suspended license.

“And got yourself arrested at the exact same time!” Alleyne whirled around to confront the pair. “You two idiots could have been shot! You could have been killed!”

“I still don’t understand…” The taller of the two men started to protest but the look of utter disbelief on Alleyne’s face shut him up faster than any physical threat might. She had her arms folded across her chest as she walked right up to him.

“Clearly, you don’t understand! Now I don’t know, maybe this is my fault somehow. Or maybe you got so caught up in the moment that you didn’t stop to think!” She emphasized her point by tapping her forefinger right in the middle of her employee’s forehead. She then backed up a step and walked back around to her desk and leaned heavily against it, looking up at the two men through her eyelashes.

She said, “So let me explain and hopefully you can understand. Moore fled from us and ran, trying to evade us by ducking into the tree line that surrounded Moanalua High! And you two, being the rocket scientists that you are, slipped your masks on, pulled out your tasers which resemble handguns, and ran after him!” She bellowed suddenly, her skin flushing from the strain, “ON GOD DAMN SCHOOL GROUNDS!!!”

She paused briefly, closing her eyes and rested a hand to her forehead. She took a moment to regain her composure, then once again opened her eyes and they burned right into the two men.

“Did either of you ever stop to think what that looked like when those teachers, and those kids, looked out their windows and saw two masked men moving around with what LOOKED like guns!? After all the school shootings that have happened over the years!? Can you even begin to imagine the TERROR those poor kids had to have been going through until the school got the all clear from the police!?”

And the two men shared a look, and perhaps it was now hitting home just how stupid their own actions had been, all in the name of closing a deal -- or securing the runner. Usually Alleyne’s motto for success was “by any means necessary” … but within reason.

Alleyne continued, “And then I have to think fast and explain to that swarm of police officers who I was and who you were, or else I would have ended up arrested too! Maybe if I hadn’t split to go after his partner, this wouldn’t have happened….”

She trailed off, her temper clearly working overtime as she drew in a deep breath. She slowly exhaled through pursed lips and her eyes turned to them.

“You two have put everything I put into this business at risk.” She said. “Because now word is going to get out, and I don’t doubt that the families of those kids are going to have a word or two to say!”

She walked around the back of her desk to confront the two. “I could lose -- everything! All because you two didn’t think!”

“So, did you fire them?”

And this was when we found ourselves back at the GO Gym in Las Vegas. Tempest had been in training, working herself into the proverbial ground in order to be prepared for her eventual in-ring debut. When it came to her training, she was relentless. From the very first moment she set foot inside of the gym, she was in the ring. And if a break was called for a meal or simply a breather, she was found lifting the free weights unless Gabriel or Odette had called her out in order to force a break. The better to keep her from exhausting herself. Such as now, as she sat back against the ringside apron, her tanned body glistening with perspiration from the brutal training regime that the Stevens were noted for. Still, such a regime was also why they had such a high success rate when it came to their graduates.

Bottle of water in hand, she bit at her lower lip as Gabriel Stevens, who had asked the question, calmly waited for an answer. Like Tempest, he too was glistening from the training workout. As he hinted when they first met, Tempest’s training would require a slight change because of her size, and she would most likely have to get in the ring and be trained by some of the men who had walked through these doors; himself included.

She nodded and answered, “I had to. My business was still new, and their actions almost caved it in before I even had a chance to really get started. It’s when I decided to get more ‘hands on’ when it came to going out in the field to apprehend someone. If my business was going to make or break, then the responsibility would be on my shoulders. Not two wet behind the ears pups. No…” She shook her head. “That just taught me two valuable lessons in business.”

“Which is…?” Gabriel asked.

Tempest answered, “Always go for experience, and don’t hire anyone a friend suggests. Of course I lost their parents as friends when I fired their boys, but in business it can’t be about that. It’s business.”

Gabriel nodded as he turned his head around and watched as one of his top students, the gargantuan Osbourne of London Underground, took a brief break from the weights and climbed inside of the ring. Gabriel nudged Tempest as she took a pull from her water bottle.

“Ready to get started again?”

Not saying a word, Tempest slapped the cap back on her bottle and pushed it aside. She then turned around and instead of going back to the weights like Gabriel assumed, she turned and climbed right inside of the ring, joining Osbourne who blinked back in surprise. The rest of London Underground who had chosen to pay a visit to the Gym that day, paused in amusement and curiosity, approaching the ring in which Osbourne stood with the amazon.

Tempest smiled as she stepped right up to Osbourne, and the difference in height was noticeable, but not staggering so as she was only three inches shorter than he was. She just smiled as he stared at her, her own hands flexing from fists and not. Osbourne cast a glance out of the ring and to Daniel Morgan, who just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, having no answer for the big guy. Osbourne turned back to Tempest who looked up at him, ready, as Fenris walked past the group from the back.

“Bitch is crazy!” He muttered.

Tempest sits on the ring apron of one of the training rings inside of the GO Gym. She is wearing a gray t-shirt with the GO Gym emblem stitched on it and red, spandex tights with black boots.

“I don’t see myself as being a bad person, not really.

“You know when all of this started between Sam Marlowe and myself -- well, okay, when I started this issue between Sam and myself, I never really thought it would go as far as it did. I went out there and made my statement that first night with her and Sierra Williams. Haven’t seen anything of Sierra since that night, and Sam? Well, part of me wondered if the girl would follow suit, tuck her tail between her legs and follow little Sierra out the front door. But nope!”

Tempest shook her head, eyes closed.

“That girl got some spunk in her. While one turned tail, she was right back in the ring a couple of weeks later. Now I don’t know if it’s the whole ‘redheads’ thing you always hear about or she just didn’t want to give yours truly the satisfaction of putting two Barbie dolls on the shelf at the same time, who knows? But there she was, and I have to tell you…”

Tempest clenches a fist on her hip and she nods, a tight lipped smile on her face.

“I wasn’t half impressed! I don’t know whether she was brave, or just too damn dumb to quit, but she was out there fighting and, well, you know what happened. I had to get a closer look for myself, and see … just as I get a look up close…”

Tempest holds up a forefinger and tilts her head just a hint to the side.

“I didn’t touch her, I have to get marks for that! And that’s when someone else just had to get up in my business! Violet Amelia Holt. Seriously, don’t take your issues out on me by getting up in my business, girl. After all, I ain’t the one who named you ‘Violet’ of all things! Seriously, were your parents planning ahead by sixty years and wanted a cute name your grandkids could call you? Grandma Violet?”

She shrugged.

“Cute. It’s just overstepping the planning stages because I can tell you right now girl, you’ll be damn lucky to last long enough to have kids, let alone grandkids, for getting up in my business the way you did! And make no mistake, Violet; I know damn well why you did. I’ve seen you often enough in SCW and if anybody fits the bill of the Barbie doll stereotype, it’s you! Blonde hair, pigtails, blue eyes… and this obvious insatiable need to be the center of attention! Why else would you bother coming out there and getting between Sam and myself, hm? Because two other women were out there getting attention from the fans and from the bosses, and you weren’t involved! It was driving you absolutely insane. Jealous! So, you just had to go out there and try to get the attention off of me, off on Sam, and onto you. Go on girl, give me another explanation as to why you ran out there that night! Tell everyone why you worked with dear Sammi to get me out of the ring, only to turn on her right after? If not because you wanted the attention for yourself, then … why?”

“I mean, you’re hardly lighting the world on fire, are you? You’re what I’d call the Hit n Miss Queen, because you can pull off a surprise now and then - but only when it comes to lesser opponents like Bea Barnhart. Not a top level competitor or even a rookie fresh out of the GO Gym. And trust me girl, that rookie or veteran, nobody that walks out of the Go Gym is anything less than top quality. You can surprise others with a good showing, but when the chips are down and the quality of competition is up? Girl, you choke.”

“Only, it backfired now, didn’t it? Maybe you thought by standing tall at the end, you’d have Sammi all to yourself? Maybe you banked when Sammi challenged that Johanna chick, that you’d be able to worm your way into a championship match by proxy without really having to do much in order to earn it. Anything goes, so long as it benefits Violet, am I right?”

Tempest reached blindly to her left and picked up a small flower, a violet to be more precise. She looked first at it, and then at the camera.

“Or maybe your family was spot on when they named you after this little thing, because you’ve got more in common with it than maybe even I first realized. Looks cute. Smells sweet, but beneath that surface? Sharply bitter. Oh, and let’s not forget…”

With a flick of her thumb, Tempest snapped the stem and the top half of the flower was left dangling.

“Very … very fragile.”

She gave the ruined bud a toss back over her shoulder and then gripped the ring apron with both hands, leaning forward slightly at the waist.

“Which leaves us with you, Sammi. Little Miss Sunshine, I hear some folks like to call you. But it looks to me as if someone lit a fire under your ass. Now I wonder who that could have been? I sat back and watched that little promo you cut on Climax Control, and for such a little thing, you have some serious bite! So, what is that? Is that the famous redhead reputation that I’ve heard so many people like to joke about? Have I pushed you so far that your ‘Girl Scout’ reputation developed a bit of a crack in its foundation?”

She chuckled.

“Good. There’s nothing more fun than when you’re in there with a Chihuahua that thinks it’s a Doberman. Because that’s all I heard when you were standing there, running your mouth.”

She used her hand to mimic or rather, mock, someone talking rapidly.

“Yip! Yip! Yip! I had a neighbor once who had one of those annoying little ankle biters, and Sammi, when you run your mouth - oh how you remind me of that little thing. It would just go running up to another dog that was five times its size, or to a person who was standing there, and just start yipping away, acting all fierce. But when that larger dog would turn and bark or growl, or the human would shoo it away, do you know what that annoying little mutt did? It would run -- and hide. It would duck behind the leg of the woman who owned it and peek around her leg and just keep up that annoying little bark.”

Tempest pointed at the camera.

“That’s you, Little Miss Sunshine. Because you talk big. You can tell anyone willing to listen how you’re not scared or intimidated to be in there against me, but I saw. I saw that look in your eyes when you looked up and saw me standing over you. The world saw. And the funny thing? I wasn’t going to attack you that day. I was taught long ago never to waste an opportunity so if attacking you had been my intention, then I wouldn’t have wasted any time. I would have done it. I only got physical that night because of little Miss Violet. And now because of her actions…”

Tempest swept her arms out wide.

“Here we are! I would have much rather had you all to myself, but I think that’s one thing you and I can agree on. Violet is incapable of letting any other women share in the spotlight when she’s not involved. Fine. That’s fine. I can grow, I can learn. I can adapt. Because I figure what happened in that little altercation is a foreshadowing of what will happen this Sunday.”

“You and Violet will try your best to keep me out of the match, so you can settle things between yourself. That would be an advantage for the both of you, I admit, but it’s like I said -- you can try. But it’s not going to work because the one thing I know about these Triple Threat matches is that it can only end in a pinfall or submission. No count outs. No disqualifications. And baby girl? In the end, that is only going to end up being an advantage for me.”

Tempest stands upright, sliding off of the ring apron.

“My first Supercard girls, and this storm is going to be a wild one.”[/font]

Offline Sam Marlowe

• View Profile
    • Samantha Marlowe
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 11:55:26 PM »
Dateline:  2005, Houston Texas…

A redheaded girl can be seen walking along a street, a pair of earbuds in her ears as she bops her head to the music that isn’t heard.  Suddenly her forward movement is halted as she is grabbed from behind.  Spun around quickly, the young girl is pulled into the face of an older girl.

“Look who it is…Sam Marlowe,” sneers the older girl who is backed up by a group of girls who are giggling at the look of fear on the face of Sam who pulls away from them only to find herself boxed in.

“LEAVE ME ALONE!” says Sam with more courage than she was feeling.

“What are you going to do about it if I don’t?”

Sam just looks around then out of nowhere, shoves hard at the girl then charges past them to run down the street with the laughter of the girls in her ears and a shouted threat from the older girl.

“You can’t run forever Sammie,” threatens the girl.  “I will find you and beat the hell out of ya!”

Breathless, Sam slams her way into her house where she is found by her father.  Seeing the tears streaming down the face of the girl, he rushes forward and then looks Sam over.

“Princess, what’s wrong?” asks Philip Marlowe, concern on his face.  “Are you hurt?”

“Nooooo,” snivels Sam as she fists the tears from her eyes.  “It was just that Missy that is bullying me Daddy.  Why does she do that?”  Sam can’t help but draw in a ragged breath as she fights the tears that still threaten.  “I did nothing to her!”

Philip guides Sam towards the curving stairway at the other end of the entrance way and the pair sit on the steps as he puts an arm around Sam.  “I wish I could tell you Sammi but I don’t now what she is thinking of.  Sometimes though, people who bully others are actually jealous of the people they bully.  They make themselves bigger by trying to make people smaller.  But when it comes to bullies Sam, sometimes fighting back will get them off your back because they learn that you won’t put up with it.”

Sam looks thoughtful then nods as the comment makes sense.  “Maybe you are right Daddy,” she responds before planting a kiss on the cheek of her father.  “Thank you!”  Grabbing her bag, she charges up the stairs to the amusement of her father.

Days later, she is headed towards the schoolyard where she is once more approached by Missy and her gang of girls.  The sneer on Missy’s face lets Sam know that she was in the mood to be difficult.

“Look, it is little Sammie,” Missy taunts as she gets right in the face of Sam who surprisingly steps up to the other girl.

“Leave me alone Missy, I haven’t done anything to you,” answers Sam.

Scoffing at her gang, Missy moves slightly and half turns away from Sam before turning back with a wild swing at the redhead and sending her sprawling on the ground to clutch at her face.  Turning to look up at Missy, Sam’s eyes narrow with one beginning to blacken.  Marlowe wipes at her eye, wincing ever so slightly at the pain.  Missy looks down and points.  “Awww widdle Sammie gots a boo boo?”

Sam lunges up and takes Missy off her feet with a shoulder into the midsection.  The gang of girls scream in surprise as tomboy Sam sits on the chest of Missy and begins to rain down punches and slaps on the other girl who is crying and whining for someone to save her from a now incensed Sam. 

Finally, a teacher sees what is going on and rushes over to break up the one-sided fight.  Pulling Sam to her feet, the teacher drags her away as the gang of girls surround Missy who is in a fetal position crying wildly.  Sam struggles to escape the hold and manages to slip away which has Missy backing away quickly.  The teacher then again manages to grab Sam and walks her away.

In the days that follow, Sam moves with a bit of built up confidence worn like the badge of the blackened eye.  Keeping herself out of trouble, Sam only smiles as she passes a slightly smaller Missy who is quick to turn away from Marlowe…

Dateline:  2021, Las Vegas…

“Definition of a bully…” says a soft voice that barely registers in the room where a redheaded woman can be seen sitting on a straight backed chair, her arms crossed over the top casually, “is someone who makes themselves bigger by making others small.  At least that is what my Daddy says.”

Sam smiles slightly as if in remembrance of hearing her father say that.  Sam leans forward, her chin moving to rest on her crossed arms.  “That thought came back to me recently when I was getting back into the groove here in SCW.  It was brought back by none other than Tempest who decided that she wanted to get up close and personable.  Who would have thought that someone with her attributes would decide that she wanted to be nothing more than a bully?  Bravo, big gal Tempest throwin’ her weight around like a big ole bulldog.  Kinda like in those looney toon cartoons with Spike and his friend that little chihuahua.”

The image being pictured by Sam forces the grin to widen and a snort of laughter to escape as she quickly brings one hand up to hide the smile but can’t quite hide the glitter of laughter in her eyes.

“I get Tempest, I really do.  You are someone that not many people could stand up to given your height and weight and well, when you stepped up to me, I will admit I was afraid.  I bet you weren’t thinking that I would say something like that but I am woman enough to admit it.  See, in Sin City Wrestling there are those that talk the talk.  Then there are those that seem to think that they have to see that they have to pick someone to make a name on,” offers Sam thoughtfully.  “I don’t know why they need to do this but I have my theories.”

Pulling herself upwards, she raises one hand and rests her head against it as if holding her head up with her fingertips.  The soft light bounces off her reddish curls that frame her head and shoulders as a sigh escapes her.

“I am sitting here right now wondering why everyone thinks that when they step into the company, they have to target me.  Who am I that I am such a wanted opponent?”  wonders Sam.  “I am not a champion but everyone seems to line up to knock me down.  Maybe I should be flattered?  Or just maybe I could be seen as an easy mark.  And if that is the case, I think I might need to let you know something Tempest.” 

Serious crosses Sam’s face as she looks down the lens of the camera.

“You were trained at GO Gym.  I get it, you were trained by Gabriel and Odette Stevens and congratulations…you were trained by hall of famers.  Been there and done that myself.  And yes, you came into SCW with some great credentials and you began stomping your way into the bombshell division with your eyes on yours truly.  And seeing what you could do really brought it out that you could break me like a pretzel.  But I want to tell you something Tempest, people have tried to break me before and it only stoked a burning desire in me, being the Texas girl I am.” 

“And speaking of being a Texas girl…that doesn’t just mean that I have southern charm to spare, that doesn’t mean that I have a bright sunny attitude to hide weakness.  Being from Texas means that I ain’t going to back down from a fight,” says Sam as she grips at the chairback like some sort of restraint.  “I don’t know if you heard about a little thing called the Alamo but one of my ancestors were there and that spirit has been passed down to this little redhead and that means no quit and no surrender.”

Getting to her feet, Sam pulls the chair to the side and begins to walk slowly forward addressing the camera.

“Tempest, you started something that you don’t realize that I am going to finish.  Just because I am THE good girl of Sin City Wrestling, I am not an easy mark and I am definitely not going to be easily beaten at Inception.  You are going to be in for the fight of your life when you step in the ring with me,” warns Sam as she lets one hand slam catch the other fist.  “Tempest, I take you as the threat you are but I am not going to be afraid of you because all you are is a bully and like I said, only thing to do is bring you down to my size and to do that I have to step up to you and trust me, when I do, there is going to be nothin’ that is going to prevent me from turning you from a bully into a just another statistic here in SCW.”

The force of the comment drives Sam forward where she stops and smiles into the camera with a wink and soft click of her teeth.  After that, she spins and walks out of the view of the camera.

Dateline:  2020,  Climax Control 285…

Backstage at Climax Control where Sam Marlowe and Violet Holt fought to a draw, Sam Marlowe can be seen walking the halls backstage with a bottle of water dressed in a pair of jeans and a white tee with a blue jean jacket.  Her black boots sound loudly on the concrete in a rage driven pacing.  The only people still in the building are the crew cleaning the ring area and the IT crew finishing up the streaming videos for the upcoming Climax Controls and supercards.

Sam heads towards the garage and a beat up Chevy that is parked under a flickering light.   As she gets closer, she sees a shadow resting against the car.  She drops the backpack she had on her shoulder and curls her hands into fists.

“Whoever you are, y’all need to get off my car.  I am tired and ready to go home,” warns Sam only to relax as Pussy moves out of the shadow.  “Pussy, what are you doin’ scarin’ me like that?”

Pussy Willow shrugs and moves towards Sam.  “I wanted to talk to you about tonight,” she says with a half smile.  “I was sure that you had the match won tonight.”

Sam scoffs as she nods slowly and reaches down for the bag on the floor.  “You and me both Pussy,” she replies as she tosses the bag into the car after opening the door.  “I mean it was Violet and I guess I just didn’t take her as seriously as I should have.  I guess she had a chip on her shoulder and wanted to use it to beat me enough to make a name for herself.”

Pussy nods slowly as she leans against the car.  Sam slams the door once more and moves to lean beside Pussy. 

“I think that Violet has something against you Sam.  She seems to think that you are her roadblock, something to overcome,” offers Pussy.  “She definitely wants to beat you, that is for sure.  Tonight, she fought you to a draw.  Who is to say that next time she won’t win?”

Sam shrugs as she contemplates the comment.    “I guess the next time she steps up to me, I am going to have to put her back in her place.  She is the one that I don’t need yapping at my ankles.  I have other things that I need to focus on, not some five foot FA who thinks that she is the end all and be all of the bombshell division intent on making a name for herself.”

“Sam, she might have beaten you tonight and she is gunning for you again.  Take her seriously,” reminds Pussy.

Sam turns and a twinkle shines in her eye as she pushes away from the vehicle and then heads to the driver’s side of the car and motions for Pussy to head to the passenger side.  “It’s late Pussy, can I drop you anywhere?”

Pussy pushes off the car and then pulling her hand out of her pocket, the sound of an electronic lock opening is heard.  Sam nods and slides behind the wheel as Pussy backs away.  The pair share a wave as Sam puts the car into gear and then pulls out of the garage as Pussy watches her off.

Dateline:  2021, Inception’s press room

The flash of cameras lights up a white background that has images of the wrestlers over the top of the screen.  Standing in front of it, Sam Marlowe is dressed in a pair of orange hot pants and a hooded jacket.  Fishnets and a pair of matching wrestling boots finish off the outfit.  Turning slightly, she flirts with the camera and a soft smile crosses her lips with one hand teasing along her red curls covered by the hoodie.

“Thanks Sam,” calls out the photographer.  Sam waves and nods as she walks off the set and then is joined by a cameraman who mentions softly that he wants to get a soundbyte from Sam about her match coming up at the supercard.  Stopping, Sam looks skyward for a moment then begins to speak.

“Inception four where I am getting into the ring with Tempest and Violet Holt in a triple threat,” begins Sam.  “What can I say about that other than it is going to be crazy.  And speaking of crazy, let me just address the crazy in the room.”

Putting her hands into the pockets of the hoodie, she takes a deep breath.

“Violet Holt, do you know what I am thinking right now?  I am thinking that you have just decided that you want to end me and my career in SCW.  And why?  Because you think that I am the golden bombshell in the company?  No, that isn’t it, is it?  You are jealous of me and that drives you insane that I am seen as someone that is the good girl face of the company.  I am tired of the target that everyone is putting on my back.  You are just the latest flavor and each one ends up falling down in their challenge when they get my back up.”

Sam slowly paces forward as the cameraman backs away from her.

“Violet, I want to let you know that when it comes to being in the ring with me, there is something you have to remember.  I misjudged you in our last match but that mistake will not be repeated at Inception.  I know that IF you are gunning for me in that match, I am going to have to take you as serious as a heartattack.  And I will be.”

Tilting her head to the side, Sam lets a smile slide across her lips.

“You need to realize that yes, I have lost a few matches lately.  And at our last match, you managed to draw with me but I am tired of being used as your personal demon.  I am going to prove it to you once and for all at Inception that I see you as a threat that I need to end and I will because I can’t continue to see you in my rearview mirror because you can’t seem to realize that I am the one bombshell you really need to stop being jealous of.  And that is all this is, you jealous of who I am, what I have done and the success I have managed to achieve.  So Violet, when it is time to get in the ring at Inception, I want you to know that you don’t have just me to worry about,” taunts Sam before she stops and crosses her arms.

“Tempest is going to be in the ring too and that means that you are going to have your hands full trying to fight off the pair of us,” offers Sam.  “If you really want to look at it, the two of us teaming to get rid of Tempest might just be what we need to do.  Then you can have what you want and that is me one on one.  Maybe that is what we should do but I don’t trust you one inch and I will not be turning my back on you.  So, from my perspective, it is going to be every woman for herself in that ring.”

“And to you Tempest, don’t think that I have forgotten about you either.  I am looking at both of you squarely in the eyes and will leave you with this last thought before our match at Inception,” says Sam as she leans towards the camera.

“In this triple threat, the only real threat is going to be that unless you put me down and out, I am coming to win this thing.  And if you doubt that, then it is on you when I am the one that is standing at the end of the match with my arm raised in victory.  I am looking forward to this match and I am ready willing and able to see it through to the victory.”

Sam is stopped by the call of the photographer who is waving her back to the screen.  With an apologetic smile, she turns and walks away from the cameraman who continues to film Sam as she weaves her way through the jungle of equipment to once more stand in the white glare of the screen before the view goes to black.