Author Topic: Keira Fisher (s) v Christina Rose - Bombshell World Championship  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
Re: Keira Fisher (s) v Christina Rose - Bombshell World Championship
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2021, 01:01:51 AM »
The scene opens up in a dark and stormy night. A guy is seen running on the streets, being chased down by a few guys in battle suits. The guy turns down a dark alleyway and hides. As he peeks out, he quickly hides back in as the guys in suits pass on. He waits for a few minutes and looks out. Breathing a sigh of relief, he exits and escapes the alley, running some more. After a few moments, he stops at a nearby office building to take a breather. He says to himself

?: I think I lost them. I don't know why they were chasing me and I don't care. I got to get back. My family's going to be worried.

As he takes a deep breath, he turns around to a rifle pointing to his face. He falls quickly as a few more come to him. He growls a bit as he throws a kick to the first guy's leg to make him fall. He stands and gets a few more with a few punches and kicks. But after taking the fourth down, he gets hit slightly in the back of the head, making him fall down. The first guy is helped up as another, dressed up in a silver outfit, looks down at the fallen man. He pulls out a walkie and says

Commander: Alpha 1. This is Zeta. Target is in Dream Street. Repeat, Target is in dream street.

As he finishes saying that, a familiar woman is heard talking on the walkie, saying

Heather: Good. Bring the subject to the lab, quickly! I don't want anymore time wasted!

Commander: Roger.

The commander motions the men to pick him up and take him to the helicopter for extraction. After several hours, the man is seen in a lab, chained up onto a bed, still out of a moment. He slowly wakes up from the blunt shot to the head he got hours before and looks around. He tries to get up, but notices that he's chained down to the bed. He struggles a bit before a voice is telling him

?: Don't bother. It's reinforced. Not even a semi strong Super can get out of that.

The guys turns his head to notice a woman, dressed in a business outfit comes out of the shadows. She smirks a bit as he shouts out

?: Who are you!? What do you want from me!?

The woman laughs, introducing herself

Heather: I am Heather Hamilton and you have been chosen for a wonderful experience of a lifetime. You are Greg Waters, correct?

The guy's eyes widen over this, says in a fearful manner.

Greg: Y-Yes. How do you know who I am!?

Heather: It's advanced tech. You wouldn't understand.

Greg: Satellites?

Heather growls a bit. She goes over and slaps Greg across the face, screaming

Heather: I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!

Heather turns and heads back to the spot that she was standing on. One of the scientists is seen coming by with a few objects as he begins to hook it up on Greg. As he does, Heather continues to speak

Heather: Doesn't matter. You Greg have been chosen for a experience like no other. One that will give you abilities far beyond any human being could ever imangine!

Greg: Considering how I'm chained up and all. I already have the feeling that this gift you're offering is coming with a price. Considering I'm already not interested in you--

Heather goes back over to Greg and slaps him across the face once again, screaming out

Heather: YOU TALK TOO MUCH! HOW DARE YOU SPIT AT MY WONDERFUL GIFT I WANT TO GIVE YOU!

Scientist #1: Well, he was right on the nose Miss Hamilton.

Heather looks at the scientist, shouting

Heather: QUIET, YOU!

Heather turns and begins to go over to a small room that has a control panel with two other scientists ready on her command. She smirks as the first scientist finishes hooking up the needles and tubes as he goes into the room to join Heather. He then says

Scientist #1: Everything is ready, Miss Hamilton. Just give the word and we'll begin.

Heather looks at the person attached to the bed. She then thinks about the reason why she was doing all of this again in the first place. The last time was for Lady Bedlam. But considering another threat was making her grit her teeth. She looks at the two scientists, screaming out

Heather: DO IT! DO IT NOW!!!!

The scientists nod as they flip a few switches, twist a few dials and press the red button. A red ooze is seen going through the tubes and begins to go into Greg's body. As it reaches it and fills it in him, he screams out in intense pain. As he does, Heather smiles with a wicked smile, saying

Heather: Lady Kat, your end is here!

Heather laughs a bit as Greg screams out, the scene fades

----------------------------------

The new scene is the same night, and Keira is in her own room watching old Crystal matches, she actually has a pen and paper, taking vigorous notes of every she can. How Crystal moves, how she wrestles, her likes and dislikes in the ring, and her love of high flying. Keira is laser focused, but yawns after a few seconds, and looks over at the clock, which reads 12:02 am. She takes a swig of water from a water bottle and presses on, until Roxi ends up knocking on the door. Keira whispers

Keira: It’s open.

Roxi ends up on the other side, opening the door gently and pulling up a chair next to Keira.

Keira: I’ll come to bed soon. I just need to finish this right here.

Roxi: Hard at work, I see.

Keira: Hey, like you said, I’m a target, and everybody wants to knock me off. I’m not about to let Crystal be that person.

Roxi: I know. But there is a such thing as overpreparing.

Keira shakes her head.

Keira: No, I’m learning more and more every day. I fully understand what’s at stake here. That championship I wear, everyone wants it, and nobody is going to give me anything, forget the benefit of the doubt. I may be the champion, but despite all of that, people still are thinking that I will slip and fall and I won’t ever be back in this position. You told me before to enjoy this moment, but I’m making it my mission to make it the hardest thing in the world for someone to beat me because I wasn’t ready. There are people who are waiting for me to fail so they can call me a failure, even with me having this title.

Roxi: I think you may be overthinking it just a little, Keira.

Keira: No, I’m not. I get it, I’m not the biggest, I’m not the strongest, hell, I’m not even the most talented or gifted bombshell in the company, but I am the champion, and no one will ever out-prepare me for a title match. Not anymore. I let too many chances slip through my fingers for that reason alone. I wasn’t fully prepared. Now, and forever until I’m not wrestling anymore, I will be prepared.

Roxi: Alright, alright, easy tiger. I wanted you to take this seriously, but don’t become obsessed with it. Obsession can lead to some bad things.

Keira: Speaking from experience I see.

Roxi: Well, I am currently dealing with someone who is obsessed.

Keira: And so am I.

Roxi sighs.

Roxi: I don’t think Crystal is obsessed with you. I think she’s playing to your ego.

Keira: Look, if you’re jealous she wants to get in my pants...

Roxi: No, I’m not. First of all, she doesn’t want to get in your pants. She’s flirting with you because she knows that how you are. That’s why she’s doing. She’s married, and so are you if you remember that part.

Keira scoffs, saying

Keira: I didn’t think you would be jealous, you’re totally jealous!

Roxi: Keira, I’m not jealous. I’m MARRIED to you. How can I be jealous?

Keira: You don’t like the fact that flirts with me.

Roxi: I don’t like it in this instance because she’s coming for your title.

Keira: I get that. I know the deal, it doesn’t really bother me, you know that. I have been around Crystal almost as long as you have, and I know she love Sel, and that’s great. And you know, I love you and only you.

Roxi: Oh really?

Keira: Yes, really.

Roxi: I suppose I could ask Bobbi, and Jessie, and Isabella, and Amy Marshall, and Kat Jones and -

Keira: That’s flirting, it’s not the same thing. I know the difference. The point of this is, that I’m taking this match very seriously. Okay? I know that no matter what, losing this makes me a flash in the pan, it makes me a fluke champion. I mean, after what happened in our match, I just can’t catch a break when it comes to this.

Roxi: Alright, just don’t stay up too late.

Keira: I will be in in a little while, I promise.

Roxi kisses Keira on the forehead and departs, heading to bed. Keira finishes up her study for the night and looks over her notes. She puts the pen and paper on a desk and shuts off the TV. She then takes a breath and peers into the bedroom where Roxi is asleep. Keira slowly moves through the house, as not to wake up Roxi or Nate or Elizabeth, and she grabs her World Bombshell Championship. She then teleports away.

----------------------------------

Keira is now shown in a graveyard. She walks up to two headstones, side by side and sits down Indian style in front of them.

Keira: Mama, Daddy.

Keira smiles weakly, and laughs to herself.

Keira: I want you to know that I did good. I told you before that I saved the world, and I got rid of all the bad things in my life. I did. I finally got rid of what was holding me down and making me feel guilty and making me think that I was a failure. I got rid of that demon, and I... I feel so free now. I feel like right now I made you proud!

Keira looks down at the World Bombshell championship in her hands.

Keira: And this, this title is icing on the cake. I know you weren’t there to see it, but I could feel you. I swear I could. When I won this, and I was looking out in the audience, I swear I saw your faces in the crowd, and you were clapping and cheering for me, and I could see the smiles on your faces. I felt so good and it’s all I’ve ever wanted. I wanted to make you proud. And I can feel it right now. Everything is different now. There’s no more Sin, and no more feeling like failure. All I feel is the positive energy.

Keira leans back, closing her eyes and breathing in deeply.

Keira: Everything feels better, and I needed to share this moment with you, because I know while you weren’t there physically, you were smiling down on me. I did my best, and I won, and now everything is whole again for me. I know you wanted that for me, and I’m sorry that it too so long for me to get myself together, but I did. Mama, Daddy, I am a champion. I am the best at what I do right now. And more than that, I am happy. As happy as I can ever be.

Keira smiles, tears starting to fall from her eyes.

Keira: I just wish you were here. I know that I went through some hard times and you were watching me. Maybe it was you who sent Roxi into my life and have me that second chance I never thought I would have. Maybe it was you doing your work. Maybe even in death, you were looking out for your little girl. I’m just going to believe that was the case. So, I have to say... thank you.

Keira sits on her knees, looking down at the World Bombshell Championship in her hands.

Keira: I made a promise to you that I would let you rest easy, and now and forever more, you can. No more Sin, and no more trouble. You don’t have to worry or look out for me anymore. Please, rest in peace. If there was hope for me, then there’s hope for the world. I love you both so much. I will see you again, some day.

With that, Keira stands up, still crying and smiling at the same time. She runs her hand over each grave nodding to herself and turning away and walking a few steps before turning back.

Keira: Rest. You’ve earned it.

Keira then teleports home, putting the championship up and walking into the bedroom, feeling the large weight of the world off her shoulders. She sits on the edge of the bed, thinking to herself, before she changes into her pajamas, and joins Roxi in bed. The movement stirs Roxi from sleep.

Roxi: You okay?

Keira smiles, running her hand through Roxi’s hair.

Keira: Never felt better, my love.

Keira lays down cuddling up with her wife as the scene fades

-----------------------------------

The next day, the scene opens at the home of Keira and Roxi. Keira is seen in the kitchen with her son, Nate. Roxi had started to teach Nate letters and numbers. While Roxi would teach letters to Nate, Keira took it upon herself to teach Nate numbers. She opens up the book and smiles as Nate looks down at it. He points at the first number. Keira then says

Keira: That is the number 1.

Nate: One?

Keira: Yep! Here's a example.

Keira goes over and grabs a apple. She goes back over to the table with the apple as she sits it down. She then asks Nate

Keira: Ok, Nate. How many apples are there on the table?

Nate looks at the apple for a moment. He then looks at his fingers and begins to think. As he figures out, he holds up his index finger and screams out

Nate: One!

Keira smiles as she says

Keira: Yay! You did it!

Nate: Yay!

The two clap for this. Keira smiles as she then points at the next number as she then says

Keira: We'll do this number and we'll call it a day. It's almost snack time. Now, this is the number 2.

Nate: Two?

Keira: It is. Here's a example of it.

Keira goes over and grabs the other apple. She sits it beside the first apple, side by side as she looks at Nate and asks him.

Keira: Now, I'm gonna ask again, buddy. How many apples are there on the table?

As Nate looks, Roxi is seen entering the room, smiling at the two. Nate holds up two of his fingers and shouts

Nate: Two!

Keira smiles as she goes over to Nate and hugs him, saying

Keira: Good job! You're getting better, buddy!

Nate: Yay!

Nate returns the hug as Keira lifts him up for a moment. She looks at him and says

Keira: I think we're done for now. Don't want to do too much for now. Now when I sit you down, you go play, ok?

Nate: Okay.

Keira: Good. We'll holler for you when your snack is ready.

Keira smiles as she sits Nate down and smiles. Nate turns and rushes to the living room to play with his toys. Keira then sits up and turns, seeing Roxi at the table, smiling. She then speaks to Keira

Roxi: I see Nate's learning.

Keira: Well, it was your idea, after all. Get him ready for School and all.

Roxi: But you forgot his notebook so he can write in.

Keira smacks her own forehead, but Roxi then says

Roxi: But you made up for it. I can handle the notebook for the first two numbers.

Keira: Ok, after. I'll use it for him to write in. I just wanted him to at least learn the first two numbers.

Roxi: It's ok. We've only begun to teach him. Long as he learns the basics. He'll be ok going through his first few years of school.

But that's when it hits Keira and it hits her hard like a train. She takes a seat and looks down at the floor. Cause of it, Roxi goes to one knee and lifts Keira's head up by her chin, asking her

Roxi: What's wrong, dear?

Keira takes a huge sigh, saying

Keira: I'm thinking about it again.

Roxi: Thinking about what again?

Keira: I'm thinking about having another child. It just hurts me, seeing Nate being a only child, Roxi. He's growing up so fast. I remember when he was first born. I held him in my arms, rocking in that chair, slowly back and forth. It felt like time stopped for just a little bit. Me and my special little boy.

Keira sighs some more as she slowly stands up with Roxi. She then says

Keira: I know the year just started. But he'll be Five by the near end of it. He'll be going off to school. Time felt like it just passed by. Soon he'll be grown up, be off on his own and...and...

Keira tries not to cry in front of Roxi. Roxi then hugs her hard as she says

Roxi: It's ok, baby. You and I know those days will be coming and all we can do is make sure he's ready for it.

Keira takes a deep breath as Roxi continues

Roxi: Plus, you and I know that we can't have another baby right now. You just became World Bombshell Champion, you got a huge title defense at Inception IV coming up. I know you're focusing on Christina--

Keira: Crystal

Roxi: Whoever. Doesn't matter who she brings. You're still focusing on that and I couldn't be more proud. We still have time for another child down the road. Right now, you still got a little more left in the tank, my love.

Keira smiles a bit, she then says

Keira: You're right. I guess the near two months since I've become Champion. I've had a lot on my mind. But the one thing is still going strong for me. To make sure I remain Champion for as long as I can. I love you and no offense. But I have to keep the new age going for as long as I can. I can't let Crystal, Christina, whoever she wants to call herself during our match get the best of me. I am the World Bombshell Champion for a reason.

Roxi: I know you are, baby. But remember what I told you before. The Bombshell Roster is the best of the best.

Keira: I know, hence why I have to become better. But I won't overwork myself either.

Roxi smiles a bit, saying

Roxi: Ok. Just as long as you know.

Keira nods as she stands up. She then says

Keira: You wanna go ahead and get Nate's snack ready? I thought we could try some bananas and strawberries.

Roxi: Oh? You're thinking healthy.

Keira: Yea, yea. He's getting bigger, so he needs to try new combinations of food. Plus, you would have done it sooner or later.

Roxi: You're right, I would have.

Keira giggles, saying

Keira: I'm starting to think more and more like you.

Roxi: Yea, but I still don't want you to be a copy of me anytime soon. You're my wife and I love you.

Keira: I love you too.

The two kiss as the scene fades.

-----------------------------------------

The scene opens up a few hours later with Nate eating his new snack that Keira suggested. Keira is seen in the living room, relaxing after training and a shower as she catches up on the news. As soon as Nate finishes eating, Roxi goes over to him, smiling and saying

Roxi: All full?

Nate: Yep!

Roxi: Ok, Mommy's gonna clean the bowl. You can go ahead and play.

Nate nods as he goes and runs to the other side of the living room, known as his toy area where he plays. Once Roxi finishes eating, she joins Keira on the couch and hugs her. Keira hugs her back, but briefly as it makes Roxi notice, asking

Roxi: Are you ok?

Keira: Yea, watching the news. Making sure everything's ok.

Roxi: Keira, ever since the Sin incident. There hasn't been no major threats to the city or the world. If anything, it's minor stuff that for now, the cops can handle.

As Keira begins to say something, a reporter begins to speak that interests Keira slightly

Reporter: And in other news. 38 Year old Greg Waters has been missing for 24 hours. A Teacher at the martial arts school, Waters is a experienced fighter, a three time Martial Arts Champion and a huge help in the community. He had vanished last night by men with what is looking like battle suits according to a witness...

Keira: Men...with Battle Suits?

Roxi: That's awkward.

Keira: Very. Why would they kidnap a guy like that?

Roxi: Better question would be, WHO would a kidnap a guy like that?

Keira: Yea. I mean, I will admit, he's a skilled fighter from what the news is saying. But that's it. Why or who would kidnap a guy like that? It sounds like just a nice guy getting by--

Keira then snaps her fingers, thinking of a something that has happened before. She looks at Roxi and asks

Keira: What if it's Mistress Haven? She's done this before.

Roxi: She has, but she did it to mostly target me. I don't know who this guy is at all.

Keira: Wait, what about Amelia? She's known to do this to get to you as well, tied to you or not.

Roxi thinks for a moment on this, but just shakes her head. She looks at Keira, saying.

Roxi: No, Amelia's still in prison. Plus, if it had been her, she wouldn't waste time either. She would have let me know it was her to begin with.

Keira: That is a good point. Plus, I would be ready to jump her and you would be stopping me from doing that.

Roxi nods as the two begin to think a little harder about this. Roxi then says

Roxi: I'm going to get ahold of Vision for a moment, see if he might be able to figure out something or at least point us in the right direction.

Keira: Right. I'll keep a eye on Nate.

As Roxi goes into another room to get ahold of Vision, Keira goes over and watches Nate. She smiles at him and asks

Keira: Whatcha doing?

Nate smiles as he says

Nate: Playing with Legos. I'm gonna build a huge building!

Keira smiles as Nate, letting him build. But as he does, she remembers something. Roxi returns as she looks down at Nate, she then asks him

Roxi: Nate, sweetie. I need to borrow Mama for a bit. Can you go to Gramma for a bit?

Nate nods and smiles. He gets up and blows kisses, saying

Nate: I love you Mommy! I love you Mama!

Keira: We love you too, Nate.

Nate smiles and turns, running off to see his grandma. Keira sits up and looks at Roxi, saying

Keira: Roxi, I just thought of something!

Roxi: I did too after a brief talk with Vision!

Keira: You first.

Roxi smirks as she says

Roxi: Me and Vision had a talk about this and he cross referenced a few people who would have men with suits like that. He found a few choices. You and I just need to figure out who.

Keira smirks back, saying

Keira: I think I might know as well. I started thinking about it when Nate was building with his legos. He wanted to build a huge building and it made me think of one person who has a building really big like that. Combined with what you just told me. I now know that one person who would kidnap Greg with Men in Battle Suits.

The two say the name at the same time

Keira and Roxi: HEATHER HAMILTON!

Keira turns as her and Roxi head to the basement via the elevator. As they head down and exit, they quickly go over to their outfits and put them on. As Keira and Roxi begins to exit, Keira stops and says

Keira: One thing doesn't sit right. What would Heather want with a guy like that?

Roxi: Considering the last few years with her. Anything at this point. Come on, we got no time to waste.

Keira nods as the two exit from a hatch and fly off, the scene fading on that.

-----------------------------------------------

The scene opens up moments later as Keira and Roxi, dressed up as Lady Kat and Lady Bedlam are seen flying towards the Hamilton building. The two are focused on that as they land near the building. Keira looks up at the building, saying

Keira: I seriously hate coming here. Each time I come here, gives me very bad vibes.

Roxi: I know. But considering how much she's done.

Keira: Yea. Doesn't excuse the fact that she's a major dumbass.

Roxi: I know that. But she's still a major threat as well.

As the two talk, inside the control room, Heather Hamilton and one of the scientists is seen watching the outside camera, hearing Roxi and Keira talk about her. She clenches her fist, wanting to scream, but she didn't. She instead just gives out a huge smirk. She then says

Heather: A dumbass, huh? Well, I'll show you how much of a dumbass I am. I will rise above you both, like the mighty fawn!

The scientist in his seat is just cringing at this point over that. Heather then looks down at the scientist, asking

Heather: Is the project ready yet?

Scientist: In terms of the rush we had. Yes, it's ready. But I still say we should wait a few more days to make sure it's fully ready.

Heather looks down at the scientist and gives him a scowl. She then says

Heather: No. I want him ready now! They're basically at our doorstep! I won't wait any longer, understand?

The scientist gives out a sigh, saying

Scientist: Yes, ma'am.

Heather: Good. Now, I want you to get the camera ready. I want to address them before I meet them face to face!

Scientist: Turning on the cameras now, Miss Hamilton.

Heather smirks as she goes over to the camera and smiles. The red light comes on, signaling that she's on. Meanwhile, Keira and Roxi are seen still talking til they hear someone clear their throat. A LCD Screen in front of the Hamilton building shows Heather on screen as she says

Heather: Lady Bedlam, Lady Kat. So nice of you to drop by.

Keira: Heather! This is how you communicate now? Too scared to come out and face us?

Heather laughs at this, saying

Heather: Oh no, I'm not afraid. Trust me. I just wanted to greet my guests before I come out.

Roxi: Right, you expect us to believe that now, Heather?

Heather: Believe what you want, Bedlam. But I am welcoming you, am I not?

Both Keira and Roxi just shake their heads. Heather then speaks up again

Heather: Doesn't matter. I will meet you two on the rooftop. Don't keep me waiting.

The screen turns off as Keira quickly says

Keira: Is she serious on that one? We'll be up there before she even gets up one flight of stairs.

Roxi: Let's just go.

The two slowly fly upward, going towards the roof of the Hamilton Building. After at least a few seconds, the two land on the roof, not seeing anyone around at the moment. After waiting a few minutes, Heather is seen opening the door and looking straight at the two heroes. She shuts the door as she doesn't keep her eyes off of them. Heather then asks

Heather: So, what has brought you two to my neck of the woods?

Roxi: Well, we're investigating a missing person.

Heather: Really now? Who is it?

Keira looks at Heather's attempt at sarcasm. She goes to talk, but Roxi backs her up a bit, to get her to calm down. Roxi then says

Roxi: A person named Greg Waters. Do you have any infomation about this?

Heather raises a eyebrow, saying

Heather: Why would I have infomation about this? I run a business.

Keira: Yea, one that targets us over and over again. Come on, Heather, we're not that stupid.

Keira slowly walks towards Heather as she is saying

Keira: Ever since the Bio-Sin incident. You blamed us for everything under the sun for "ruining" you. Each thing you threw at us, we took care of. The copybot. The freak that you made that my partner had to put down.

Heather: It was a failure that your partner took care of.

Keira: One that should have never been made! Cause of you, you robbed someone of a life!

Keira finally gets close to Heather and grabs her by her jacket. She looks at her, saying

Keira: Everything you've done, you should be arrested for ten times over and you know it. But to be quite honest, you're too stupid to even think you're guilty of a hangnail! We know you had something to do with the kidnapping of Greg Waters. Why don't you fess up for once in your life!?

Heather growls and pushes Keira away. She adjusts her jacket, saying in a angry tone

Heather: Don't you EVER touch me again, Super!

Keira backs away just a little, but she gets into a fighting stance just in case. Heather then speaks once again

Heather: One year ago, we made a failure. One that should have taken care of both of you. I had it target Lady Bedlam, hoping it would get the job done. But it was a major failure. Normally, I would discard it and go back to the drawing board. One of the reasons for Copybot, but Warren...

Heather clenches her fist again, thinking of the latter half of the year that happened to her. She shakes her head and says

Heather: Warren put me in a position I couldn't escape. I will admit, I did thank you and for that. I left you guys alone for a little while. Which gave me the perfect time to go back to the drawing board. More so one that I did last year. It was suppose to be perfect, perfect enough for it to finally take you down.

Heather then points at Keira, saying

Heather: Especially YOU, Lady Kat!

Keira: Oh Goodie, more obsession with me.

Heather: Last year, I tried to take down Lady Bedlam with a experiment. One that should have worked, but it didn't. It ended up failing for Ryan Ryan. But I didn't stop. I had my scientists work tirelessly to make sure the experiment wasn't a one and done like so many others. But with the crisis at hand. They were split to help. Which I didn't mind. Hence why I went up to my backup plan.

Keira: The copybot.

Heather: Which was taken over by Warren when he took over my company. But now that is done and over with. I've waited one year to try this again. One year to finally exact my revenge against you Supers. But now I decided on something truly different. Last time, I dealt with a ruthless brute. One with no mind what so ever. This time however....

Heather goes into her jacket and pulls out a remote. She then smirks as she says

Heather: I went on a different route.

Heather presses the button as a whirring sound is heard. A hatch is seen slowly opening up as both Roxi and Keira back up, least enough to not be caught near the hatch's path. As it fully opens, it shows a platform rising from it. As the platform rises, it shows a man, chained up, out for a bit. It finally stops as the man slowly wakes up and looks over at the heroes. He growls a bit as Heather laughs.

Heather: I went on a different path from a ruthless brute to one kind and sweet. A true fighter unlike Ryan Ryan. Lady Kat, meet your maker. Greg Waters, now known as War!

Keira and Roxi were shocked at the person they saw on the news, now with more muscles and like Ryan before, mind looking like it was gone. The scene fades on Greg growling.

===================================

Wow. Just wow.

If you had told me that I would be the World Bombshell Champion and get to a two-month mark. I wouldn't have believed you nor most. That's how bad I had been down to myself. But since I've become Champion, I've noticed the competition step up to new heights that I have never seen before.

Just talking about it now gets me excited!

But I also know this. Ever since I've been World Bombshell Champion. I've had a lot more confidence in myself. I feel like I take the world by the throat and say, "Let's go!" I'm happy. Sure, I know that the ride won't last forever. So, I'm taking the advice of my wife and everyone else. I'm going to enjoy it til the ride fully ends. I may not know when it’s going to end, but I am going to make the most of this run.

Even if I never get another chance at this as soon as the ride ends. Then I know I'm truly happy.

But I'm going to make sure the ride continues for as long as I can go. I'm on top of the mountain. You want me off this mountain? You're going to have to fight me for it. You're going to have to throw me off the mountain and make SURE I stay off the mountain.

Cause I promise you this. You're going to need a lot more than your best to take me off this mountain.

But if you also look at my reign so far. Yea, you could think it's very easy as well.

My first defense for example, against my wife, Roxi. We tore the house down. We went back and forth, up and down, all around the place. Like I said before, there were times where I thought that Roxi would actually beat me and take the title I fought so hard to get. To be honest on that, I wouldn't have been mad. Sure, the naysayers would have had a field day with it. But still.

But even the result was tainted.

I won the match. A match I shouldn't have. If I had to win that, I wanted to win that fair and square. But no, that was taken away from me. By a third party. One that has become a absolute Karen!

Now you're wondering, what does have to do with my opponent for Inception IV, Christina?

Actually, a lot.

It was cause of that same Karen that you and I are facing each other one on one again. You beat Andrea. You would have earned this match, if you didn’t have a shot in your back pocket. I'm not going to shit on that. That's what I want from each and every one of my challengers. You earn the shot, you come fight me. I'm that kind of Champion and you KNOW I am, Christina.

Or should I call you Crystal?

Cause going back to last week, you and Selena against me and Roxi. All four of us had a great fight. Then Karen kept interfering. But something bothered me about all of it. Even though it was a warm up for us. It still didn't feel right. It felt tainted. Even Roxi could tell in my eyes it was tainted. But I knew in my heart that you knew it was tainted.

Worst part is, we didn't have a choice.

We had to play the hand that was dealt to us. You lost. In the warm up match, you still lost. I feel disgusted by it once again cause this is not how I wanted it to go. But I did say to myself this.

"At least we have Inception IV."

Now you and I have faced off many times. All of SCW knows our history at this point. But I do want to point out something. Even though we fought many times and gave it our all. It's more so when a Championship is on the line, isn't it?

So if you don't mind, Christina. I want to turn back the clock. Just a few times, to see if you can remember most of these.

Into The Void IV: Arabian Fights
June 28th, 2015

I don't know if you remember that night. But I do.

You had just got done facing Candy Overton, retaining your Bombshell Roulette Championship. You thought you were going to have a easy night after the match, weren't you? But then I ruined that hard for you.

A couple of months prior, I had become Queen of The Hill, way before the Queen for a Day thing that happened. Basically, I could cash in for any Bombshell Championship I wanted. Granted, I could have done the smart thing at the time and cashed in ON the World Bombshell Champion. But I was a newbie still in SCW. While it would have been a shock if I had won. I didn't think I was ready at the time.

But I sure as Hell was ready for you.

You saw me come out, smiling all around. Granted, I was being super cocky back then. I won't lie. I cashed it in and we went to town. Now, there were a few times in your weakened state that you almost had me, even with Lumberjills around. But at the end. I beat you.

I beat you for the Bombshell Roulette Championship! Because of you, I was able to hold my first Singles Championship in SCW.

But you and I weren't done yet...

Climax Control 119
July 19th, 2015

My very first title defense. Funny enough, it was against you.

I will admit, yes. Beating you while you were exhausted at Into the Void IV back then was evil of me. But now I could see if I could keep that title with you at One Hundred Percent. I wanted to see if I had truly earned that championship back then. Oh, you put me through the ringer, I know that. There was a time where you came real close to getting me as well. You came real close to hitting me with your finisher and proving to the world that my title reign was a fluke.

Then I caught you. You had made that one fatal mistake. I hit you with Seven Sins and got the victory.

I beat you again. But it proved something to me that night, Crystal. When it comes to either one of us holding any kind of championship and when we fight each other. Our best is NEVER good enough!

Yea, I just referred to you as Crystal, cause that's who I FOUGHT for the Bombshell Roulette Championship back in the day. That's who I FOUGHT when it came to the World Bombshell Championship well over a year later!

I would count Summer XXXtreme, but it was in the Chamber of Fate and to be quite honest. You didn't pin me. Jessie did, but you could tell in that match that I belonged. I even proved it one step further when I earned a shot at you! Funny enough, our last encounter for a championship was at the time, my biggest yet.

Violent Conduct III
September 25th, 2016

At that time, my Last Match.

I had to give everything in that match to try to beat you, Crystal. I had went through hell and back at that time to get this one on one match with you. I made sure I didn't waste it. Just like our two previous encounters. We tore the roof down. There were so many times where I thought I had you. You knew I had you too. I was fighting for everything. But even then, at that time.

My best was not good enough.

After a long, fought match. You beat me. I got caught. Back then you could have said it was the "easiest" match you ever had in your career. But in reality, it was your toughest. You knew if you didn't have a answer for me back then. History would have repeated itself.

Now, so many years later. So, SO many matches we fought in. We've come to this moment, haven't we? You and I, once again. You and I fighting for a Championship. The one we fought for before I retired for the first time. But now the shoe's on the other foot. You're coming in as the hungry challenger. I'm the one YOU need to knock off to make history! You really want to be the first woman to hold the World Bombshell Championship for the Fifth time?

You do realize who you're fighting, right? Four wasn't good enough for you, so you decide to strike when the iron was hot? Like I told everyone else and I'm going to tell you, Christina.

I am NOT the same Keira you fought so many years ago. I'm not the fresh newbie, cashing in for a shot when you were too weak to fight back. I have grown up. I am the World Bombshell Champion.

I am not the one chasing you this time, you're the one chasing me! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAS TO PROVE A POINT TO ME!

Hell, this is almost exactly like it was when I cashed in on you. Roles are just reversed, and I see you coming. But it’s not like you aren’t going to try for the element of surprise is it?

But the real question is out of all of this. Who am I facing for the World Bombshell Championship? I know the body I'm fighting, that's for damn sure. But in terms of persona. Who am I fighting?

Am I fighting Christina Rose? I know Christina Rose too well. She's kind, sweet, bit of a nerd. I covered all this before. But to be quite honest with you. I think that's who I got in our warm up match. I got Christina Rose. Now as much as I like Christina Rose, in terms of fighting style...

I'm not impressed.

To me, Christina Rose is you holding back. Sure, you did GREAT against Andrea. You got her and beat her. But even with that, it felt like you held back still. But you got the job done. But in terms of this, Christina Rose is not a good challenge. Now, I could be talking out of my ass too. You could prove me wrong and unleash everything as Christina Rose. I wouldn't mind it. Hell, I welcome it!

Or....

Am I fighting the one persona that isn't afraid to hold back? Am I fighting Crystal Hilton? The Silver Screen Queen. The one woman that wanted to try to prove that she was better than me ever since that first Bombshell Roulette Championship. Am I getting her? Is she held somewhere still in that brain of yours, considering all that's happened in the last few months since the Sin incident? Did you manage to hold one little piece of Crystal Hilton in you for this big moment!?

Who is it going to be? Christina or Crystal? No matter which persona I fight. I know one thing that will always be constant.

You'll be facing me in the ring. You'll be facing your "Senpai."

But let’s just be honest with each other, shall we? I know I didn’t get you trying your best last week. Because I know you. I know what you’re going to try to do to me. You’re trying to make me think in my head that this will be easy, because I got the win over you last week, and you have said nothing about it. There’s no tweeting, there’s nothing. Because I didn’t get a FRACTION of what you’ve got in store at Inception.

You have this weird thing you do where you attempt to lure everyone into a false sense of security by holding back. I’m not dumb Crystal, Christina, whatever. I know that for the next two weeks, I’m going to get a pleasant person, because we are friends. It all started last week. Hey, no big deal, the match went down, and everything is cool.

And the moment anyone lowers their guard, you strike like a snake. Because you are really big on turning the big match moment on and off. Making everyone think you don’t care, and you don’t try, until something important is on the line.

IS THIS CHAMPIONSHIP IMPORTANT ENOUGH? BECAUSE IT IS TO ME!

Of course, it is. You will come from my head in this match, as soon as the bell rings, and not care what happens to me, so long as you, get what you want.

But let me tell you this, Crystal I’ve been ready for this day to come. I will not be lured into a false sense of security and let my guard down so that you can try and take me out, and then smile at me after it’s over because you got one over on me. Not gonna happen. My eyes are wide open, so if you think little tricks like that will work on me, you are wrong. I expect your best, for you to come out swinging.

You came to the ring when I won this title and you held me up, you hugged me and told me you were proud of me. You patted me on the back, maybe you were looking for a place to stick a knife, I don’t know. But I do know that for a long time, you didn’t think I could get to this spot. I know you thought I was just lucky to have beaten you, and when you turn it on, you will beat me. Well, I’m going to prove to you that even when you turn it on, when you try and take this title from me, that I worked so hard to get, that this time, I get to turn YOU away and make it known to the whole world that whether you are a hall of famer, a legend, or just someone who is really good, I will fight with EVERYTHING I have to beat you.

We have a long history, Crystal, we have been friends for a long time, and that will not change regardless of the outcome of this match. But I’m just going to say, don’t treat me like I’m everyone else. Don’t act like I don’t know you. Don’t try and pull a fast one on me. Just bring your best, and don’t hold back on me because in your head you still think you’re going to pull out a last second Hail Mary get the job done. I’ve known you too long, and know how you work.

Crystal, or Christina, at the end of the night at Inception IV, I will still be the World Bombshell champion.

I can't wait for this. Don't worry, I'm not done yet. I got to hold some things back...for now.

For right now, The Champ has other things to do. See you soon.

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2021, 06:19:28 PM »
January 3rd, 2021

The New Year was supposed to represent new beginnings. For Christina Rose she thought that things would have gone in her favor with the adoption of Aurora Martinez. However what she didn’t come to expect is that Aurora’s mother who had passed away was hiding secrets. Secrets that Christina had wished she had known from the beginning. Not only was Angelica a former prostitute but the reality is that Aurora’s father was a pimp, one that Angelica had slept with. Now Crystal was forced to drive this madman around town while being held at gunpoint. Crystal kept her hands on the steering wheel. She honestly didn’t know what to do as the tears slowly rolled down her eyes. She drove with the flow of traffic on the strip as she spoke out to her captor.

“Wh…What do you want from me?!”

The man just laughed as he held his handgun tightly. His eyes moved to that of hers as smiled at her.

“What do you mean what do I want?! I want you to sign the rights to my daughter over to me. She definitely deserves to be with daddy dearest and on top of that the two million dollar life insurance policy that Aurora’s mother had would definitely work wonders for me. Do you honestly know what I could do with two million dollars?! I could make some moves. Maybe get into the drug business, find me a nice connect get some product and make even more money. Pimping women would be old news because the return I could get from the two million would far exceed anything I could ever imagine…”

Christina however shook her head as she kept on driving.

“Look I don’t care what happened in your past but the reality is I made a promise to Angelica that I would watch over Aurora. I adopted that little ten year old girl and she sees the entire world in me. I refuse to give away my daughter to a man who only now wants to come into her life because money is involved. That isn’t going to happen… Not now and not ever. Also I don’t know what you are planning but whatever it is you are plotting won’t even work. You can’t even assume that family court will give you custody. You haven’t been in her life for ten years so why start to bother now?!”

The man laughs as he slowly shakes his head and looks back at her.

“You honestly think my plan had involved me trying to fight you in court. No it was never going to go that way at all. You don’t think I am that stupid do you?! Of course it would be hard for me to pull off getting a daughter I didn’t even know about in court. However I could hurt you in so many ways until you sign the rights to that little girl to me along with that big fat check she is set to inherit. She needs daddy to look after her and you don’t expect for me to just sit aside and let one emotional fuck up take care of her do you?!”

Crystal lets more tears run down her eyes but she tries her best to hide them as she pours her heart back out to the man.

“Like I said before there is nothing that you can do that will get me to sign any rights over. Aurora represents a chance for Seleana and I to do something together. We will do an amazing job being parents and it’s a goal that we have together. I know I haven’t made the best of decisions but the two of us doing this together is. Definitely a solid g…”

Crystal couldn’t even finish her statement as the man just talks right over her. He waves the gun a bit as he smiles in return.

“Listen up you stupid Bitch. You probably think you have things figured out but this is what you don’t understand. I have a way of getting whatever I want. If you don’t want to willingly sign over what should belong to me. I will make your life a living hell. I believe I could harass your daughter or what about that wife of yours. There are ways I can break you without actually laying a finger on you…”

He laughs as he puts his gun away but Christina continues to let more tears flow down her cheeks as she shares her heart some more.

“You leave my family alone… They have nothing to do with this!”

“That’s not the only thing I could do though… You see I could torment you. The worst thing I could do to get to you is that I could have the state declare that you are simply unfit to be a parent.  I could get you declared incompetent. You always do drastic things, you clearly aren’t stable. You suffer from mommy and daddy issues. Your mom was drugging it up and your father just slept with anything that walks. How do you think that translated into you?! You still have their unfit characteristics. The way you threaten to indulge in your alcoholic ways. The way you are very irrational. You even betrayed your own wife and for what exactly, just so you could get ahead in life?! You are a very sad soul, and honestly all of the evidence is right there… It’s a shame your life is as publicized as much as it is…”

Christina just continues to cry as she pulls over to the side of the road and seems to be trembling.

“Please just stop…”

“Does this upset you?! The truth hurts and let me not start about the way you openly try to cheat on your wife. The way you come across very impulsive and the way you just don’t stick to anything. A woman who can’t focus on anything doesn’t deserve to be a parent especially considering the way you treated your own daughter. You think you are going to do much better with a little girl who had to watch her mother dying in your arms?!”

“SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! I AM NOT AN UNFIT PARENT… THAT’S NOT WHO I AM ANYMORE!!!”

The man laughs as he continues to speak.

“If you say so but I know for a fact everybody else will see things differently. Perhaps we could come to a compromise… You can sign the rights to Aurora over to me or perhaps you could work for me. I bet I could make quite a bit off of you. I know a couple of guys who would be willing to pay top dollar just to play with your blue hair or maybe some broads might be your cup of tea. They all would spend a lot for you…”

Christina couldn’t believe it. The man not only belittled her but now was telling Christina that she could become one of his prostitutes. She let’s more tears roll down her face as she looks back at him.

“Please don’t say no more… I am not who you say I am… I am not worthless! That’s not who I am…”

“Like mother like daughter right?! Perhaps you should take up on my offer. I mean I would be doing you a favor. You wouldn’t be embarrassed. You really don’t want the state to take away your daughter from you do you?! Just imagine how you would look on TMZ and all of the paparazzi following you. You would definitely be a wreck and I don’t think you could recover from that…”

“Stop… PLEASE…just STOP….”

“Or working for me probably won’t be all that bad either… Either way I am going to let you decide on what you think you should do. We both know you are unfit to be a parent. You will be seeing me soon and if you tell anybody about what just happened… I will make your life a living hell. I will hurt your loved ones, and I will keep hurting whoever is special to you just to make you suffer…”

The man can’t help but grab Crystal’s phone as he types some numbers in it before he hands it back to her.

“Now you have my phone number. When I call I expect for you to pick up, if you don’t pick up my call I will take it that you really wish to make it hard for yourself. I wouldn’t go that route so make sure you answer my fucking call. Do you understand?!”

Crystal is full of tears as she slowly nods her head in return.

“Yes…”

“Good… You know I really feel like we can honestly do great things together. This will be an amazing arrangement. As long as you do as you are told nobody will get hurt. You can live your perfect life, your family will be safe, and I will get everything that I want. I believe that we can mutually benefit from this…”

Crystal just sighs as she slouches in her seat. He smiles before he waves at her and exits the car.

“Now if you would excuse me I do believe this is my stop. I have some girls that that I need to attend too and all of them better have my money. You have a lot to think about and I want you clear headed to make the best decision for your life. Like I told you before if you tell anybody about what just happened, I will fucking destroy your life… Take care sweet cheeks and one way or another I do believe we will be seeing each other very soon…”

With that in mind he finally exits the car and it is at that moment that he leaves Crystal alone in the car. The Latina just sits by herself and cries for a bit. She felt like an emotional wreck and she really didn’t know what to do about it. the man was finally gone as she couldn’t see him. She started to drive her car again. She could see the Golden Ring casino in the distance.  She heads for her place of work. Perhaps she could clear her head. She wanted to speak to somebody but with everything going on and what the man just said to her she didn’t even know what to think. She slowly started to drive off into the distance. Hopefully she could reach gain some of her sanity back…

A Few Days Later
January 7th
Golden Ring Casino

A few days had passed since Crystal was harassed by the man that was claiming to be Aurora’s biological father. Crystal didn’t appreciate the fact that she was being blackmailed. In her heart she knew she should have told somebody what she was going through but she kept it all to herself. She didn’t share any information with her friends at the Golden Ring Casino, her wife, or any of her closest friends. She didn’t want to jeopardize any of her closest people getting hurt. Crystal walked into the Golden Ring Casino. It was apparent that she was an absolute mess. She made her way to her office but before she could get there she was confronted by her closest friend at the casino Dani Weston. The brunette smiled in return as she looked over at Christina.

“Hey Christina, is everything okay with you?! To be honest you really don’t seem like yourself and people are starting to notice… Care to talk with me?! Are you and Seleana having problems with one another?!”

Crystal quickly shook her head. How could she tell her that she was held at gunpoint a few days ago?! How could she share with her that she had been threatened and if she said anything Aurora’s father would go on a rampage and hurt everybody. She didn’t want to take that risk so instead she just forced out a smile as she looked back at her.

“…I am fine…I just want to go to my office…”

Crystal basically shrugs her off as she starts to head towards her office, but Danielle being the good friend that she is tries her best to reach out to her.

“Look there’s no need to shrug me off Christina. We are all just concerned about you. You have been coming late to work for the past few days and people are talking about it. Plus we have a huge event coming up and everybody at the casino is expecting you to work your magic like you normally do. Inception is going to be a huge event for SCW but more importantly the socially distant wrestling convention. The meet and greet events and you know the restaurant is going to be busy with fans. I might need your help to wait tables and…”

Christina quickly shakes her head as she snaps back at her friend.

“WOULD YOU JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!!”

Christina snaps as loud as she can and Danielle seems shocked as the Latina has never really spoken to her like that before. Christina seems dumbfounded as she looks back at Danielle and begins to form tears in her eyes.

“Oh my God… Danielle I didn’t mean to yell at you… It’s just that…”

Christina couldn’t even finish her statement as she begins to just walk away. She sprints to her office and as soon as she gets there she makes sure she slams the door behind her. She slumps down against the door as more tears begin to roll down her cheek. She is a sobbing mess and she could hear a text notification sound going off on her phone. She looks at the phone and begins to tear even more as the message reads.

“…I am always watching… Did you make a decision yet or do I need to hurt one of the one’s you love the most…”

Crystal didn’t even know how to respond as she decided not to respond to the message. She angrily put her phone down but it’s at that moment when it started to ring. She looked at the caller id. It was him.. She was nervous but she quickly answered the phone.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!”

The man laughs as he speaks to her.

“Listen Bitch I don’t like to be kept waiting. I WANT a fucking answer…”

“…You can’t have Aurora! I made a promise that I would look out for her. I gave a dying mother my word that I would be in this little girl’s life and I won’t go back on a word. Certainly not for you…”

The man chuckles as he speaks some more.

“Why are you making this so fucking difficult, do you honestly believe you are even fit to be a fucking parent?! I did my research on you…I bet the court would love to hear the story of how you were drinking and driving, and ended up hitting your own daughter with a car…”

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as more tears flow out of them.

“Please… Don’t say anything else…”

“Turning your back on your wife and for what exactly just to get a stupid championship opportunity. Is your career really more important than your own relationship?! I think on those two principals alone the state would rule you incompetent to parent. I could see little Aurora going right into foster care. I am such a sick fuck that if I can’t get what I want you damn sure won’t have it either!”

“Look I don’t even know who you are, and whatever issues you have had with Angelica in the past that’s between the two of you, but Aurora is my daughter and I WON’T LET YOU TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!”

The man laughs as he replies back.

“You are really a dumb bitch aren’t you?! I told you that I would make your life a living hell and I would target your loved ones until I get what I want… Let me just break something down for you. It’s definitely beautiful in San Clemente California… As a matter of fact let me show you something…”

Crystal’s eyes open wide up as he sends her a photo through the text message. Crystal looks at her phone and she seems to have a look of horror on her face as the picture is of her daughter Brittany Williams and her daughter in law Halo sitting on the couch in pajamas at their home in California. He sends photo after photo of Brittany as he replies back to her.

“Does Aurora really mean that much to you?! Is gaining a daughter really worth it if you have to lose another over it… Like I told you before I WANT A FUCKING ANSWER!!!!”

“Listen you sick fuck leave my daughter and her wife alone… Please… I will do whatever you ask of me and…”

Before she tries to plead her case that is when he hangs up on her. In a rage Crystal tries to call him back but the phone number gives her a disconnected message. In a rage she quickly decides to call Brittany.

“DAMN IT BRITTANY… PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE!!!”

However what she gets in return is Brittany’s phone going to voice message.

“BRITTANY THIS IS YOUR MOTHER… LISTEN TO ME… DO NOT LEAVE THE HOUSE… CALL ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU CAN…”

Crystal quickly hangs up and tries to call Halo right after but Halo’s phone goes to voice message. Christina’s hands were shaking as she really didn’t know what to do. Aurora’s father had gotten into her head and she was scared to tell anybody about what she was going through in fear that he might hurt her. Instead she quickly got up as she ran over to her desk. She turned her computer screen and tried her best to think straight as she typed the name Angelica Martinez Las Vegas into the Google Search bar. As soon as she did that is when all the news results of Christina came up. Christina cycled through the results as she read through the topics out loud.

“Christina Zdunich tries to save woman at casino but is too late…”

“Woman dies of cancer and leaves famous wrestler Christina Zdunich with daughter…”

“Witnesses say that Angelica Martinez lived a double life as a Las Vegas stripper Kandy Kane…”

Christina eyes lit up as she saw that last headline. She quickly typed Kandy Kane Stripper Las Vegas into the search bar and as soon as she did what she was looking for came right up. She could see provocative pictures of Aurora’s mother from about 11 years ago. She found another headline that showcased that Angelica Martinez formerly known as Kandy Kane from Affection and Erection illegal brothel was raped and was too afraid to comment on who her rapist was… There’s an interview from a man named Thomas Walker better known as Tommy 2time stated he was very close to the victim and he would do her best to help her find her assailant. Crystal does some more digging and finds out that Two Time actually owns a strip club and as she looks. She realizes that the man is the one that is blackmailing her. Finally she had some information on what she was looking for. She makes sure to take down what is important and she can’t help but try to call him back. The phone rings and he actually picks up.

“Hello…Did you make your decision yet or am I going to have to hurt your daughter and her wife…”

Christina shakes her head as she screams into the phone.

“Two Time… I know exactly who you are…”

On the other end of the phone the man begins to laugh as he replies back to her.

“Great job Nancy Drew. I am happy that you managed to figure things out but don’t assume that you have me where you want me. I told you before you don’t know shit and…”

Christina seemed to be very passionate as she replied back to her.

“What I do know is you are one big piece of shit. This is all about the brothel isn’t it?! I am going to go on a hunch to say that Angelica or should I say Kandy Kane worked for you. I bet she was one of your best girls. Made you a lot of money and you figured she could probably do the same for you at your brothel… She didn’t really want to do it but you didn’t care. You forced yourself on her and she had to report it but she was too emotionally hurt that she couldn’t bring herself to identify you…”

The man laughs as he continues to speak.

“It’s more than that… I would say I threatened her and I made sure she wouldn’t talk. If she did she would have been in an even worst position. That Bitch owed me for shutting down my brothel. You have no idea how much it brought in. I would say that the insurance policy on her life was merely what she had owed to me… Now I intend to collect it and you will give me what I want one way or anot….”

Christina however cuts him off as she yells on the phone.

“No you listen here you mother fucker. You aren’t getting Aurora… This was never about your daughter. This was only about the money… You are the reason that a child’s mother is dead… Because of what you did to Angelica. She was too scared and embarrassed about her darkest secret. She smoked nearly two packs of cigarettes a day and it caused her to have lung cancer. You put that mother into her grave. I know I may not be the most stable of people and I have done some things that I have regretted in my life but one thing I will not tolerate is somebody trying to take a child away from me. As a mother I will protect my own at all costs. It’s more important than anything else to me and you can’t have her…”

“Oh is that how you feel… I guess you wouldn’t mind putting your daughter and her wife into the grave…”

Christina quickly fires back in return.

“NO!!! That’s not necessary. This is about the money right?! Give me three weeks and I will give you exactly what you want…I will have a check for you to cash worth Two Million Dollars and you can do whatever you want with it but we are going to do it on my terms…”

“I don’t think so…I don’t want a check just so it can be used as evidence against me… If we are going to do this I want all of this in cash. I want it in a form that can’t be tracked…”

Crystal sighs as she replies back to him.

“Fine… I will give you what you want but we will do this on my terms and at a location of my choice… It will be just you and I…”

“Good… It’s a pleasure doing business with you. I knew that you would come to your senses…”

“Until then do not fuck with my family… Do not make any threats against anybody. If I find out that you harassed my family like you are with me the deal is over…”

“Whatever you say… We will play this your way… See you in three weeks. Who knows maybe after our meeting you could perhaps become the woman that Kandy was meant to be. You could take her place… Could definitely make a lot of money with you…”

With that Crystal quickly hung up the phone. She honestly had no idea on what to do or what was going to happen next but for the mean time she had put everything off. She had given herself three weeks to try to figure things out and she would need every single day of it. As she stood there it is at that moment when the door to her office opened up and Daniel Morgan made his way inside. He crossed his arms as he glanced at her.

“Hey I was hoping we could talk Christina…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders in return as she replies back to him.

“Of course we can talk… What’s up Daniel?!”

Daniel shakes his head.

“Actually I was hoping you could tell me what was going on with you?!

“What do you mean?!”

Daniel closes the door behind him as he looks back at her.

“What I mean is that you haven’t been yourself as of lately.  You know I am here for you right… If you are going through anything at all you can talk to me. I would like to think we are all a family and we are supposed to have each other’s backs.”

Christina opens her eyes in return.

“…I know that it’s just that…I….It’s nothing Daniel. Nothing is wrong…”

Daniel walks closer to where Christina is standing and looks down into her eyes.

“You know I don’t believe that right. We have a huge event coming up with the hosting of Inception and I thought you especially would be all over it. It’s such a huge Super Card and this is your chance to really work your magic and take care of all of the special events that we are going to host at the casino…”

Christina shakes her head.

“…It’s not that big… I mean… It’s just like any other show Daniel… We will do what we always do…”

Daniel shakes his head in disbelief.

“You know I don’t believe you on that right?!  This is not just any show… This is the show where you are getting a World Bombshell Championship match. I have known for you a while and I know how much that means to you. I would say it’s a bunch of bollocks if you felt otherwise. Now everyone at the casino is pulling for you Christina but you need to have your head in the game. I don’t think you are thinking straight with the way you have spoken to Danielle and to some of the other people here at the casino.  If there is anything you need at all please by all means just reach out to me…”

Christina quickly shakes her head. She couldn’t tell Daniel. Even though she felt like she wanted to tell him because he would honestly be the most likely person that could get her out of this situation she just couldn’t.

“It’s nothing Daniel… I am fine… Really things are okay in my life…”

“If you say so Christina… Why don’t you take a few days off… You just haven’t seemed to be yourself since the holidays. I want you to get your head into the game. You can’t afford to lose to Keira after you worked so hard to get here. So prepare yourself and do whatever it takes but I refuse to accept that you are fine…”

“Whatever Daniel… I told you I WAS FINE, but if this is your way of forcing me to stay home… It’s honestly whatever!”

With that Christina was ready to storm out but Daniel grabbed a hold of her by the hand as he looked into her eyes.

“Christina… Please just be open with me… You know I have your back… If you are going through something please keep me in the loop…”

Christina however snatched her arm away as she decided to just walk out of her office. Daniel stood in Christina’s office as he headed to her computer but she didn’t even care. She had made her way out of the casino and back into her car. She stormed away as she had a lot to think about, and no matter what she was going to figure things out in one way or another.

January 14th
Los Angeles, California
Rose Productions

Since Daniel had given Christina a few days off she had decided to focus on things at her Movie Studio. It also didn’t help that Los Angeles was merely an hour away from San Clemente which meant that Christina could keep her eyes on her daughter Brittany just in case Two Time was going to go against his word and do something to her daughter. One week had passed since that phone call with the blackmailing rapist. Crystal still had not told anybody about what was going on but she was going to take matters into her own hand. She looked at her phone looking at time go down as she was expecting somebody. The door to her office opened up and it was the COO of her studio Chloe Martin standing there.

“Hey Christina… I just want you to know that post production has finally finished everything they needed to do and we are set to finally release the Gem Stones movie. Should we wait for more cinemas to open up or perhaps try to get this out on 4K DVD as soon as possible?!”

Christina however didn’t reply back as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Hello Christina did you just hear what I said… Should we release the movie or?!”

Christina sighs in return as she looks right back at Chloe.

“Look Chloe…I… I personally would want for it to be in the Cinemas but it seems COVID has definitely ruined that from happening. Perhaps we can call one of the major streaming services and we can sell the rights to it on their network. Maybe they can charge a special surcharge for their viewers to watch it…”

Chloe smiles in return.

“That actually sounds like a great idea… Should I try Peacock, HBO Max, Netflix or…”

Christina snaps back at her.

“I don’t give a flying fuck what you put it on. The truth is I really don’t care right now. I am expecting someone and honestly that takes precedence right now. I am sure all of those British Girls can wait for their stupid movie to come out… I have far more important things to worry about…”

“And what would that be Christina?!”

Before Christina could respond her intercom goes off.

“Mrs. Zdunich… You have a visitor… Mr. Williams is here to see you. Should I send him up?!”

“Yes… He knows the way. Go ahead and let him come up...”

Chloe rolls her eyes in return as she looks back at Christina.

“I am honestly ashamed of you Christina… I don’t know why you insist on seeing your ex-husband so much… I bet Seleana wouldn’t be too happy with this… I guess some things never change…”

“Chloe it’s not what you think… Honestly….”

Chloe however doesn’t want to hear it as she exits the room but at the same time Todd Williams walks right into the room. He can’t help but crack a very wicked grin as he looks at Chloe walk down the hall.

“God Damn… That white WOMAN IS FINE AS HELL!”

He turns his attention locking the door behind him as he looks back at Christina.

“Anyway what do I owe the pleasure of seeing my baby’s momma, and my first true love. As a matter of fact why do you keep calling me?! Is this a special booty call?!”

Christina quickly stands up as she looks back at him.

“You know damn well that’s not why I called you. Now did you bring it because I need it more than you could realize…”

Todd just shakes his head as he looks back at her.

“Of course I brought it… There aren’t any cameras here are there?!”

She quickly shakes her head.

“Not in my office… You know I control everything here. Now stop playing games and just give the fucking burner.”

Todd seems uneasy as he reaches into his pocket and hands her a Beretta. She takes the gun as she looks at it, and Todd doesn’t know what to say.

“I still don’t understand why you need a gun for… Is there something you need to tell me because you know damn well that if anybody is fucking with you I will handle it right?!”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

“What makes you think somebody is messing with me, can’t I just ask for a piece to defend myself…”

“I mean you could but it just seems so out of character for you… Personally if there is something I should know let me just handle it. You don’t need to get your hands dirty. You are a good girl and even when we were married I did all I could so you wouldn’t have to get involved in unnecessary stuff. You don’t deserve any of that and…”

Deep down Christina wanted to tell him everything that was going on. She wanted to tell him about 2Time and how this Rapist was not only blackmailing her but had threatened to kill their daughter Brittany if she didn’t give up the rights to Aurora or pay him. She couldn’t put their daughter in jeopardy which meant she couldn’t even tell him. She just shook her head as she looked back at him.

“Look it’s nothing Todd… Nothing you need to be concerned over… I promise I will be careful… I just have to figure some stuff out but I am starting to realize what I need to do… If a problem does arise I won’t hesitate to call you and that’s a promise…”

Todd looks into her eyes as she shrugs his shoulders at her.

“Promise to be careful… I know we may not be married anymore but you are still the mother of my child and I will be damned if you are put into a situation that you can’t get out of or one that could have been solved if I would have been part of it. With a snap of my fingers I can handle any situation and you know that..”

“I know and I appreciate you always having my back but you need to understand that I can’t always rely on you to bail me out for everything. It’s not fair especially considering I am a married woman.  This will be the last favor that I will be asking of you for a very long time. I appreciate the gun and I will handle it with care. Just know that whatever happens there will always be a place for you in my heart. Our marriage may not have worked but you were also my first love and my first in general. Maybe if we weren’t so young when we got together I know things could have worked out…I just need to be a strong mother and I will be damn if anything or anybody threatens me or my family…”

Todd opens his eyes in amazement.

“Did you just say THREATENED… I know somebody is talking shit about our DAUGHTER right?! Because if somebody plans to fuck with my little angel you can’t leave me out of it… You need to tell me RIGHT NOW…”

Crystal was nervous but she looked at the gun as she clinched it tightly. She aimed it right at her former husband as she shook her head in return.

“Like I said it’s none of your FUCKING CONCERN… Let me do what I had set out to do… If you get involved in any way I promise I will fucking hurt you Todd… I am not even playing…”

Todd throws his hands up before he walks out.

“Fine… I am leaving but honestly just be careful Crystal. Seriously whatever is happening I know this isn’t you… I know something is affecting you and I wish you would just tell me what it was…”

Todd finally walks out and Crystal sighs as she sits down in the chair. She had gotten what she had wanted. She had finally gotten her hands on a gun. She knew that there was only one way this could end and she had two weeks to think about her decision because it would be in that time when she would come face to face with 2Time… With that in mind she hid the gun that her ex-husband had handed to her. She had a lot to think about and she wished she could have said something to Daniel or Todd… They were her best chances of getting out of this. There was no turning back…. She knew what had to be done and she wasn’t going to stop until this was all over once and for all…

On Camera

So here we are and it looks like I am finally going to get what I want… I know that chances like this don’t that often so you better believe that I am going to make the very most of it. This match at Inception is something that I have been waiting for a very long time. Honestly it didn’t matter who it was going to be on that other side of the ring. The fact is it was only going to be a matter of time before I would have the chance to compete for the World Bombshell Championship. This is a chance to really do something that hasn’t been done before. It’s a chance to become a five time champion and as much as everybody knows that I like to do big things such as that… Honestly that’s not what this is about…

This match is truthfully about validation. It’s a match to showcase that I still have what it takes to be at the top of the food chain. A chance to become the very best and it’s always a long journey to be the very best in the business.  I would do anything under the sun to get my hands on another championship match so this one should be no different. I just need to clear my head go the ring and take care of business like I normally do. At least that’s always the plan but I come to the realization that I am always my own worst enemy. I am always my biggest critic and as good as I want to see myself at being I can never accept that I have actually made it or that I am there…

That’s why validation is so important to me because I feel that I always need to win in order to prove something. I NEED to achieve great feats just so people could see that Christina Zdunich is for real. That I am a top tier talent and one of the best in the business. Yet no matter what I achieve or accomplish I never receive the type of gratification or acceptance that I am looking for. It’s never the case and I am always willing to go above and beyond not to be the best which is what I should be pursuing, but because I JUST NEED that validation…

That’s what this has always been about. The need to belong, the need to feel wanted, the need to feel accepted. I know it’s silly to think that way especially considering that as an actress I am accustomed to having the limelight. I am used to being followed by the paparazzi and being a busy body. I could be in a room full of photographers and for some reason I would feel like I am the only person in the room.

When will things be enough?! Hall of Famer, I got inducted into that but still I was left empty… I managed to beat Mikah when I unified the Internet and World Bombshell Championship but I still wanted more. I won the Blast From The Past and become the villain that this company needed when I turned on Despy and I still felt alone. I won woman of the year and most improved in the same year and still felt like I didn’t achieve anything.

Even to this day it wouldn’t even matter that I became a five time World Bombshell Champion because I currently set the record for the bombshells at four but there is still that itch for more, and why exactly?!

Like I said it’s because I want to be validated… I just want for people to say that Christina is amazing. Crystal is one of the best but I don’t think that it is noticed.

Maybe I do have an ego problem but honestly I feel like I deserve to at least gain a little respect my way. In 2020 I had done the unthinkable. I had beaten Roxi Johnson. I set the Bombshell record for the fourth time and I waited patiently to see where Tommy Knox would rank me in his list of top five bombshells, and I wasn’t even mentioned…

How in the hell is a woman who achieved so many individual accolades in this company not even mentioned?! It really got to me… Maybe it hurt me in more ways than it should have and in that same hotwire he told the world that he saw Andrea pulling out the upset and that she would become champion…

I overthought it… I tried to believe that wasn’t going to be the case but as things played out in that triple threat match Andrea pinned me to become the champion. She showcased that she was better and everything that Tommy had said was right… I wasn’t the champion I thought I was. I had just lost my title, and another case of a title reign that was simply passed around. I was thrown into the conversation by some on the roster that I was transitional or wasn’t good enough?!

Like honestly… How could people say that about me?! I just don’t get it…

I have done everything in the right way. Granted every single fucking time the people always make the narrative about me changing on a dime every other week. They always bring up I have this notion of trying to change my name every other week or trying to find out what fits, and the issues has always been that of validation…

Do you know how irritating it is to hear comments that Crystal only became Mark’s Personal Assistant so she could get close to a title shot?!  That isn’t even truth… I wanted to be his assistant because I loved the business and wanted more of it…

People always hold that I turned on my wife to get to an easy title shot but people forget that part of me felt like I had deserved that title shot before that… I had beaten Cat Riley cleanly. I ended her streak and the company always wanted to push her to the moon give her a title shot but she always declined. So what should naturally happen when one beats a woman who had been unbeatable and looked upon as the future Golden Child?!

I guess I just felt that somewhere I should have had that opportunity but I didn’t get it. So I tried to stand out to make sure I got it. Everything I do is under a microscope and I just want people to acknowledge that I am a top tier wrestler and one of the best this company has to offer. I just want to hear those words…That Christina/Crystal or whatever you wish to call me is somebody special.

I don’t get that from the roster though. Everybody puts me down and when people name people they wish to fight or what attracts them to SCW I am not one of the names that come from their mouth. I know Mark and Christian will tell others differently and honestly I appreciate the respect they have but I want that from my peers and I just don’t feel it. So I feel like the only way I can get what I want is BY MAKING THEM respect me.

So that’s why it’s always go for broke, and with Inception taking place at the Casino that I work at. With my co-workers cheering me on I refuse to lose and walk away empty handed. I will win and I will get what I want.

However what makes things hard is standing on the opposite side of me is a woman I know a lot about. I have Keira Johnson ready to showcase her own form of validation. She is willing to showcase that she isn’t a flash in the pan and she will do whatever it takes to show herself as the best woman on the roster.

Keira let me just be one of the first to say congratulations. You know that you and I have a friendship that goes beyond the ring. You were a bridesmaid at my wedding and deep down I love you as a friend. You have one of the kindest hearts I know and honestly you can devour just about an insane amount of food that is put in front of you. Although I think your appetite for being title crazed is more insane than mine and that makes you dangerous. Now I know we have thing where I call you Senpai and I wish to do whatever to get your attention…Well in your eyes it’s because you think I constantly want to sleep with you but let me explain something.

All joking aside I have come to respect you, and at the same time I am insane envious of what you are. When I have first come to know you it was in that of Ring of Beauty. When I saw you in that company it was years before we even ran into one another in SCW. At that time you were a sex crazed wrestler. In my eyes you just wanted to sleep with damn near everybody on the roster. You were thirsty for a relationship and it was sickening…I honestly didn’t think anything of you.

However when we saw one another again in this company you have grown beyond that… You had settled down with a woman that you can honestly love in Roxi Johnson.  That is very special considering that when it comes to me and relationships I have been through like 3 relationships since being in this company. I had Jonathan Millar, I had a fling with my best male friend Matt Stone, and now I have Seleana. You on the other hand have always shown stability and you stayed the course.

When I won my first championship in this company in the form of the Roulette Championship I was thrilled that I had beaten Natalie Mckinley. I celebrated like none other but it was short lived because you took that away from me. You won your first singles championship ever by beating me and when that happened everybody celebrated like it was you winning the super bowl. All of the people cheering you on made me envious… I wish that was me. I wish I could have that type of celebration…

When I finally became World Bombshell Champion I thought I would have a huge celebration but it was nothing compared to when you just won it with everybody celebrating you. You got the entire put on someone’s shoulder treated, the confetti and the big celebration. Where was that for me?!

It was nowhere to be found…

You worked so hard to make something of yourself. I know everybody only claimed that you were in your wife’s shadow, and that she carried you to dominating the tag team scene but you did everything in your power to prove that wasn’t the case. You busted your ass to try to change the narrative and you MADE PEOPLE accept that…

That I can respect and honestly I am jealous that what you and Roxi have is what I have been longing for Seleana and I to have. If I told Seleana I wanted to fight her to see who the best was she wouldn’t want to entertain the thought. She wouldn’t want any part of that but you and Roxi do because you love the spirit of competition and just simply want to be the best.

It’s not just SCW where I am jealous of you though…  Even in that of LAW you had managed to do things that I had to play catch up with. You won a singles title long before I did, and I remember when you were Breakout Champion you beat me like it wasn’t anything and wanted more competition. When it came to push or shove I tried my best to win the World Championship from Gabby Camacho and I fail miserably. I never held that title at all but you fought her and managed to beat her…

The same thing goes with this company of SCW… Do you know how much I had poured into trying to beat Alicia Lukas in an SCW ring and to never come through at all, but in a main event situation when it matters the most. You come through in the clutch and not only beat her but manage to win the World Championship?!

That hurts me in ways you can’t even imagine Keira and I can’t help but become jealous at all of it. Your accomplishments, your relationship, all the way to how you celebrated! I was involved in a feud of the year with Alicia and not once did I come out on top! Hell even my wife beat Alicia.. Granted it has an asterisk because of me but that’s something I haven’t done, and you manage to just beat her?!

That hurts me deeply… There’s a piece of me that knows I am better than that… I deserve better than that but there you were with your hands raised in the air…

Keira  I am happy you finally got out of that shadow and you accomplished what you wanted but as a friend I am going to be completely honest with you. At times you conduct yourself is utter bullshit. I remember you constantly begging over and over again for a title shot. Hell during the Summer of Crystal you wanted for me to put my title on the line when it wasn’t deserved.  When I beat your wife this past year you immediately want a match with me and begged for the title on the line. You had finally earned yourself a title opportunity and as much as you bitched and complained about wanting a title. You disappeared when you got your shot. We got nothing but radio silence from you…

You should remember it because Kate Steele was a hell of an Internet Champion. She was beating everybody and anybody, and as soon as she was slated to fight your wife that is the only time that you actually gave a crap because you just wanted that dream match with Roxi.

Is that the only time when things matter for you?! Hell even when you lost to Kate you wanted yet ANOTHER match with her and was trying to talk her into putting the title on the line. The way you beg and constantly ask for chances doesn’t seem to be anything remotely to a super hero.  Neither was you constantly going about from place to place as soon as the government shutdown was in effect when COVID first came out. It put a lot of people in jeopardy and honestly it was careless, but that was then and you long since corrected those actions.

Do I ask for title opportunities… Yes I actually do but when I do it’s not a case of me begging. It’s a case of just asking a question when I feel like it’s deserved. I beat the unbeatable Cat Riley I asked for a shot. I win  a tag team match with my wife in which the winners were guaranteed World title opportunities and when I ask for that title shot I get looked down upon for asking for something that I EARNED…

I am pretty sure I won a Blast From The Past too and got a shot because of that, and even when I lost Christian gave me another shot because he said it was unfair that I didn’t get the singles shot that I earned.

Even with us now I got this match because I finally overcame Andrea Hernandez and it was accepted without any objection or question… I earn my keep despite what others might think.

If I can be truthful I should have had a title shot a while ago. I had beaten you and Sam Marlowe in the same cycle. After beating Sam she immediately goes on to get an Internet Championship match, and after beating you, you go on to get a World title match. I have earned my placed in this match and I am deserving of it.

I will beat you Keira and for the first time it seems we are in a bit of a role reversal. It’s not you constantly begging and moaning for a title match. It’s me being booked against you and I plan to beat you at all costs. I took the title away from your wife last year and I won’t hesitate to do it to you.

Sure in our last couple of tag matches of battling wives you have managed to best me, but in singles matches I have beaten you. I beat you as soon as I lost to Andrea last year, and I am pretty sure I beat you twice after that. The last time I can recollect you actually beating me was in 2019 I believe when you returned to the roster in your comeback match.

Which in itself is annoying considering Roxi hadn’t been on the roster for a long time and she immediately got a title match in her first match back but it’s whatever right?!

That was a long time ago and I can only focus on what’s in front of me. The future I see is very bright and I know exactly what I want. I want to fight the best of the best. I want to not only beat you but I believe I need to have a date with Amber Ryan because lord knows me instigating her to come to this company wasn’t just to get her to fight your wife. It was so I can get in the ring with her.

I want to shut up Mikah…

I want to give Evie Jordan that receipt from when I didn’t have my head in the game when she won the Blast From The Past and I didn’t give her the challenge she deserved…

A lot has definitely changed and I would say that I have been on a role… After finally putting Andrea behind me when I struggled in so many attempts to beat her, I personally feel I could take on anything. You better bring your very best. I don’t care what personality you have to channel even though people probably think the both of us are bat shit crazy, but just bring it because I am coming for you.

We won’t be friends inside that ring… You are the only thing standing between me and being the best Bombshell in the business and I am claiming your spot. Maybe a part of you knew you had to sign up for the Blast From The Past because it certainly won’t be as you making history with a title around your waist. It’s going to be with you fighting to get back what you lost because I will be holding it above my head.

Through hell or high water nothing will ever stop my rose from blossoming. I am the rose that refuses to wither away. I am Christina Rose and in a little over a week I will be your new World Bombshell Champion…

Lights

Camera

Action…

It’s Showtime so let’s make a movie shall we?!

See you soon and best of luck Senpai… You definitely are going to need all of it…

user posted image

Offline Keira Fisher

• View Profile
    • Keira Fisher
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 10:56:02 PM »
The scene opens up on where we last left Keira and Roxi. They were on top of the Hamilton building where Heather Hamilton has unveiled her newest plan. A project she had used before, mostly on Roxi, but now upgraded a bit as Keira shouts out

Keira: NO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?

Heather: Do you not listen, Kat? I told you. I went back to the drawing board and tweaked a old project. Now you have to deal with your end. You have to deal with War!

Keira: War!? Is that what you're really calling him!? You take a innocent man, kidnap him and do the same thing that destroyed the mind of another a year ago!? Heather, you are fucking sick!

Heather grits her teeth at this as she shouts out

Heather: I'm sick? I'M SICK!? YOU HAVE DROVE ME TO THIS POINT, LADY KAT! YOU, LADY BEDLAM AND ALL YOU SUPERS HAVE RUINED ME OVER AND OVER! Ever since you ruined Project S.I.N so many years ago. I have thought of nothing but revenge against you. Every waking moment. Every time I was in the boardroom, hearing everyone saying how I should move on. No!

Heather takes a deep breath as she continues.

Heather: From the Copybots to having to go back to the drawing board to use this!

Heather points at the monster that was originally Greg Waters. He continues to growl and scream as she speaks

Heather: I have invested so much time and so much money to finally put a end of you. If you have never interfered that day so many years ago--

Keira couldn't take anymore of Heather's mouth as she quickly says

Keira: Oh, That day when you unleashed Bio-Sin onto this world? What was it for, defense contracts!? How stupid are you, Hamilton!? Don't answer that. I will for you! VERY, FUCKING STUPID!

Keira clenches her fist as she continues to speak

Keira: Did your scientists ever tell you the details of Project S.I.N? I doubt they did. All you heard was money. Either they tried to warn you or they tried to keep you happy like the spoiled brat you really are.

Heather: Spoiled Brat!? Listen here, Project S.I.N was going to be the biggest thing the company has ever had! But you had to ruin it. You had to ruin what could have been the military's biggest weapon! You ruined--

Keira: I STOPPED A WEAPON THAT YOU AND YOUR TEAM MADE THAT WAS MADE BY THE BLOOD OF A DEMON THAT KNEW NOTHING BUT PAIN, DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! I stopped a weapon that would have turned on you before you could even process a micro thought in your tiny little brain. Look in the name of the project! The name of the bio-weapon itself! It was a demon called Sin! If it had got the chance, this world would be in RUINS!

Keira stares down at Heather as she takes a deep breath, saying

Keira: If someone had smacked you upside the head and told you all of this. Then maybe, MAYBE, we wouldn't be standing here right now with a innocent man. An innocent man that has been warped with whatever the fuck you put in him. All because you got a vendetta against me, ruining your fucking project that cost you millions. Cause you didn't think about the lives that could have been lost if Bio-Sin had been unleashed to it's full potential.

Keira takes another deep breath as Roxi still stands beside her, mostly to keep a eye on the monster now called War. Keira then speaks again, continuing to stare at Heather, keeping her cool for as long as she can.

Keira: You know, for that blunder. I almost felt sorry for you. That's the keyword in all of this, Heather. ALMOST. I thought after your time away after the Bio-Sin debacle. You would have been humbled a little bit. Maybe you would have thought about the things you've done in your life. But slowly, with each year passes. You continue to throw everything you had at me and Lady Bedlam. I went from almost feeling sorry for you to being totally annoyed.

Heather laughs at this as she says

Heather: Cause you continue to interfere in my business! You continue to bury me down. You buried me down so deep. I could feel fire burning me, burning my perfect skin! But each time you and your partner ruined my projects, my business. I rose up again and again. I rose up, like the mighty fawn--

Keira: Ok, ok. Stop. I keep hearing you say that each time we meet like this and each time you say that, it continues to piss me off! Rising up like a mighty fawn?

Heather: Of course!

Keira: Do you even know what a fawn is? Think real hard in your stupid little fucking brain. Do you even know what a fawn is? DO YOU!?

Heather was a bit caught off guard on this one. But she gives out a smirk, saying

Heather: A majestic firebird!

At that moment, Keira and Roxi took their own hands and did a huge faceplam over that. Keira then lowers her hand, looking at Heather once again, screaming.

Keira: YOU IDIOT! A FAWN IS A YOUNG DEER IN IT'S FIRST YEAR! The majestic firebird you're thinking of is a PHOENIX!!!! A Phoenix is the one that rises from the ashes and shines bright! DO YOU GET IT NOW!?

Heather growls over this as she says

Heather: And now you dare insult my smarts!? I can't wait to finally unleash War upon you now. Once I do. He'll finally end you, Lady Bedlam and all of the Supers that dare to continue to interfere with my work! Then no one will stop me from bringing the Hamilton Brand into a better tomorrow. A better future! With me leading the way, there will be no one on Earth that can stop me!

At that moment, Keira begins to give Heather a huge death glare. In her heart and her mind, she knew what she had to do. She then says

Keira: Really? No one? That's where you're wrong.

Keira quickly rushes and gets close to Heather, giving Heather a quick scare. Keira just stares at Heather for a moment, saything.

Keira: What you just said, all of that. You have now officially went from being totally annoying to a hatred that I've had once before. You have gone too far, Hamilton. It's time I finally put a end to this.

Heather: Wait, what do you--

Before Heather could finish saying what she was asking, Keira raises her hand in front of Heather.

Keira: I tried my best to keep my anger in check when it comes to you. But after seeing this. You left me no other choice.

Roxi: Kat, don't do it!

Keira: LB, I'm sorry. But Heather Hamilton had to pay!

Heather cowers a bit as Keira says

Keira: I should have done this years ago. But I didn't. Now I'm going to rectify that mistake and--

As soon as she says this, War screams out and escapes from his binds. He leaps and throws down a huge right, making Keira barely dodge in time and make him hit the ground hard with his fist. The roof is seen with a good bit of cracks as Keira backs away quickly, returning to Roxi's side. War sits up a little and stares at the two. He screams out as he leaps and tries to attack both Roxi and Keira again. The duo jump out of the way and now are hovering in mid-air, looking at War as Keira says

Keira: Ok, wasn't expecting that! Is it like the other guy you fought first hand?

Roxi: Yea, but way it looks, this guy is faster and stronger!

Keira: Great. Just what I needed, a living, breathing freak.

As Keira says that, War looks up and slowly begins to hover. This catches the two off guard as Keira asks

Keira: Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the other guy fly like that!?

Roxi: No, he didn't!

War screams as he rushes and uses both his arms to tackle both Roxi and Keira hard. The impact makes them fly, but in a split second, they catch themselves hovering again before they hit the ground. They fly back up and look at War as Keira quickly shouts

Keira: I know this. We need to get this guy away from the city before he causes any kind of damage. Otherwise, we'll be dealing with another End of the World scenario and honestly, two's enough for my lifetime!

Roxi: I agree. Come on, I actually know a place. Just get him to lead us.

Keira: Piss him off, got it!

Keira then looks at War for a second. She flips him the bird and shouts

Keira: HEY! ASSHOLE! YOU WANT A FIGHT! FOLLOW US! YOU'LL GET YOUR FIGHT OR ARE YOU CHICKEN!?

War screams out as he charges at Keira and Roxi. The two take the chance and fly away with War flying after them. Meanwhile, back on the roof, Heather was knocked down by the force of the punch to the roof, but is now fully standing back up. She grits her teeth as she grabs her walkie and shouts out

Heather: I need a Helicopter near the roof five minutes ago! I want to track down War to make sure he finishes them off for good!

Pilot: Miss, we'll try to get there as fast as we c--

Heather: I DON'T WANT EXCUSES! GET HERE NOW!

Heather turns it off as she waits, looking over at the horizon, more so to the direction of where the three are going. Moments later, Keira and Roxi are seen flying over a huge patch of empty land, no trees, but enough grass and dirt around. Roxi shouts out to Keira

Roxi: HERE! We're far away from any city. So we don't have to worry about innocents getting hurt!

Keira: Good! Let's take care of this asshole!

The two stop and lower down, landing on the ground as they turn and see War heading straight for them. The two barely get ready as War screams out and rushes towards them. He throws a fist at Keira, hitting her right on her left cheek, sending her flying and landing against the ground. She lays there as Roxi sees this and screams out, going into her Super form. She looks at him, saying

Roxi: Oh, you're going to pay for that!

Roxi rushes and begins to throw a few punches and kicks to War. A few to his face and a few to his chest. War screams and grabs Roxi, throwing her hard and making her land. Roxi does land, but surpisingly on her feet as she gets a ki blast ready. War rushes to attack, but Roxi aims a huge Ki blast, hitting War hard. It does damage him as he groans in pain. Roxi takes this chance and throws a few more punches and kicks to him, the last one making him fly and land. Roxi was shocked by this, considering how long the fight with the last one was a bit longer. But she remembered how the last one ended as well as she raises her hand. She gives a sigh of sadness as she knew what to do, saying to him

Roxi: I'm sorry.

But as she starts to form the Ki, War slowly starts standing up. Roxi looks at him slowly standing, shocked at this as War fully stands. He screams as he grabs Roxi by the head and lifts her, slamming her down to the ground a few times. He then kicks Roxi in the ribs, making her scream and cough hard. Keira slowly stirs from the cheap shot she suffered a few minutes ago. She shakes her head and sees War wailing on Roxi. She screams and rushes, giving a huge dropkick to War's chest to knock him away from Roxi. Keira turns to Roxi, holding her, screaming

Keira: Oh God. Baby, please be ok. Don't die on me!

Roxi coughs a little, giving Keira a bit of relief. She looks up at Keira, saying

Roxi: I'll be fine. But you got to stop him. He's somehow getting stronger. Go, I'll catch up.

Keira nods as she sits up, turns and walks over to War. War is now standing up, looking at Keira and growling at her. Keira continues to look at him, saying.

Keira: You're done fighting her. Now your fight's with me.

Keira screams out in a fit of rage. She goes into her Second Super Form quickly, seeing what War has already done to Roxi. She stares at him once again, saying

Keira: If you're really getting stronger. Prove it against me.

War screams as he rushes towards Keira. Keira not wasting a second, rushes towards War at the same time. The two throws a punch to each other, but it connects to each other's fist, sending a shockwave that was felt for a couple of miles. Keira and War are seen throwing punches and kicks to each other at blazing speed, almost barely able to catch up with them. War gives out a sucker punch to Keira's jaw, but at a split second, Keira takes her boot and rams it hard against War's chin. The two fly back, but War doesn't waste any time. He raises his hand, firing a few small ki blasts to Keira. Keira dodges a couple of them and slaps one of them away from the two. It lands, causing it to explode onto the ground, leaving a gaping crater there. Keira notices it and is in shock, asking

Keira: How strong is this guy!? What did Heather do to him!?

Keira quickly turns back, but backs away, seeing War throw another hard right, making him hit the ground with it. Keira lands and screams again, going to her Third Super Form and rushing. She throws a few lefts and rights before War could even register what was going on. She then backs up and raises her hand, firing a huge Ki blast, sending War flying and crashing hard to the ground. Keira doesn't waste anymore time as she fires a few more, smaller Ki Blasts, hitting War's back hard, making him scream. Keira stops and rushes down to try to at least damage him enough to make him not walk for a bit. But War slowly stands and screams, he looks up and fires a blast from his mouth, catching Keira off guard and knocking her down. She slams to the ground and groans, but she slowly stands as War rushes towards her. Keira rushes and knees him in the gut, quickly saying.

Keira: No choice now...

Keira screams, going into her Blue Super form and throwing a hard right to War. War throws one back as the two resume the punches and kicks. As the battle rages on, Heather Hamilton is seen in a helicopter as it lands at least seven feet away from the battlefield. She steps out of it, looking at the battle raging between Keira and War. She smirks, shouting

Heather: COME ON, WAR! MAKE SURE THAT KAT USES UP ALL OF HER NINE LIVES! I WANT HER HUMLIATED LIKE SHE HUMLIATED ME!!!!

Pilot: Miss Hamilton? You think this is a wise idea to stay near a place where one or both of them might hit us? They are powerful beings after all.

Heather looks at the pilot, shouting

Heather: I DON'T PAY YOU TO THINK! I PAY YOU TO DO YOUR JOB! NOW DO IT!

The pilot sadly nods as Keira and War continue to trade blows. But in a rare second, Keira saw a opening and takes it, firing a ki blast right at War's face. She takes her hands, puts them together and hits War with a double axe handle, sending War falling down and landing on the ground, hard. Keira finally lands on the ground, feet first as she looks down at War's downed body. She breathes heavily, nearly exhausted from all of it as she says

Keira: Yea! How do you like that? You might be strong. But I'm one of the best! Best stay down if you know what's good for you--

As Keira finishes saying that, War slowly stands up, breathing heavily, but stares hard at Keira. He grunts and growls as he begins to glow. Keira's eyes widen as she backs away a bit. War screams out as his hair turns from a brunette to a blonde. He screams out, turning into a Super Form, like how Keira and Roxi does. Keira shakes her head, saying

Keira: How? I threw everything at him. Roxi is right, he is getting stronger. But it's just the first Super Form. But how did he even get that!?

Heather: IT'S BECAUSE OF WHAT I DID!

Keira and War notice who's talking as they turn and see Heather holding a Megaphone. Heather smirks as she says

Heather: As you know. Cause of you two. The project I tried before was missing something. I couldn't put my finger on it. But then one of my scientists figured it out!

Heather laughs quickly, saying

Heather: It was DNA. The DNA of SIN!

Keira: WHAT!?

Heather: The last time we tried this, failed cause we didn't have the DNA to stabilize Ryan Ryan. But thankfully, we had just enough to try it one more time. Sadly, it's the last of it. But it won't matter. Once War finishes you and Lady Bedlam off. I can use him to mass produce that army, sell it to the highest bidder and make the Hamilton Brand the biggest thing since sliced bread!

Keira growls over this, but she turns to see War clenching his fist, more so as he looks at Heather after she said that. Keira was curious over this, but Heather sees this as she shouts into the Megaphone

Heather: What are you looking at me like that for!? Your target is still alive! FINISH HER!

War screams as he holds his head cause of it. Keira notices as she tries to get close. But as she does, War takes the back of his right hand and slaps Keira away, hard. It sends Keira flying, but grabbed, right into the arms of Roxi. Roxi lands and helps Keira stand as the two look at each other, Keira saying

Keira: Thanks. About time you woke up. Didn't get enough beauty sleep?

Roxi: You're funny. But if you remember, we got a big brute to take care of.

Keira looks over at War and frowns. She turns back over to Roxi, saying

Keira: I know, but there's something wrong. It's like he's trying to fight himself. I can't explain it, but he is.

Keira turns her head back to War, still struggling a bit as she says

Keira: LB, this might be crazy of me to ask. But I need you to distract him.

Roxi: WHAT!? You saw, no, you FELT how strong he is. He's getting stronger every second we fight him!

Keira: I know. But you got to trust me on this. I got something new I wanted to try. What better time to try it on him. All I need is five minutes. You give me that and I'll have enough to finish him off.

Roxi grits her teeth over this, knowing this was a bad idea. But she gives a sigh and nods, but adds

Roxi: If you don't finish him off after you get your five, then I tag in and we both finish him with whatever we have left. Got it?

Keira: Crystal clear.

Keira turns and begins to lower her head as she begins to power up in her Blue form. A glow was seen slowly forming on Keira as Roxi turns and rushes towards War. War had regained his senses as he notices Roxi coming. He screams and rushes. Roxi goes to her Second Super Form quickly and the two throw punches and kicks. Roxi notices how much stronger War has got since this fight started. The two break off as Roxi lands, asking

Roxi: How is this guy even stronger in just a regular Super form? He just got it! No matter. I got three minutes left! Got to hold out!

Roxi rushes again to throw a few punches to War, which work to a degree. But when she tries to kick him, War grabs Roxi by her leg. He easily lifts and slams her down like a ragdoll. Roxi groans a bit as Keira notices and continues to power up. The color of her blue form gets a bit darker and shinier as she says

Keira: One more minute. Please hold on...

Roxi slowly stands up as she looks at War. She tries to raise her hand to fire a ki blast, but War grabs her by the neck as Roxi gags. War gets close to Roxi and growls. Roxi groans as War begins to squeeze, but before he can squeeze even tighter, a huge Ki Blast is seen hitting War in the face. Roxi falls, but is grabbed by Keira. Her Blue Super Form looked a bit darker in the hair and more shiny than before. She sits Roxi down and says

Keira: You ok?

Roxi: B-Barely. Gonna need a few. I see you...

Keira places a finger on Roxi's lips as she then says

Keira: No more talking. Rest for a bit. I'll finish this. Thank you, my love.

Keira turns and looks at War, who is now looking at Keira and screams, getting a bit more powerful. Her now enhanced Blue Super Form makes her faster as she punches War in the stomach. She looks at War as she says

Keira: No more. This ends now!

Keira backs up and throws a hard right to War, knocking him backwards, scratching the ground up from the impact. War screams and rushes towards Keira, but a few punches and kicks from Keira sends War reeling a bit. Keira backs away and raises her hands in the air, screaming. A huge ball of energy is seen, like the one before from what she used against Sin. She throws her arms into a X position and the ball breaks into what looked like a million ki blasts. They all go downward, hitting War as he screams in intense pain from it. As the smoke builds up, War screams again and rushes out of the smoke, towards Keira. Keira wastes no time at all, building up a small ball. She launches it at War as it hits. The small ball explodes, engulfing War and making him scream more in intense pain. It makes War fly and land hard on his back. Keira looks at War, seeing slowly stands, groaning more in pain, but looking like he was more in fear. Heather stands at the same spot, saying

Heather: No, War. This can't be the end! FINISH HER OFF! SHE CAN'T BEAT YOU!!!!

Keira places her hands together and builds up ki once more. She looks at War as she continues to build up.

Keira: Kaaaaaaaaa....Meeeeeeeee.....Haaaaaaaaa....Meeeeeee.....

War sees this and was now in pure fear. He falls to his knees, tears now shedding from his eyes as he screams

War: NO! PLEASE! STOPPPP!!!!

Keira notices and keeps her position the same, not firing yet. She could feel something different from him as she lets him speak

War: Please. Don't. I want to live. My name is Greg Waters. I tried to get control of my body again, but couldn't til now. Please, Hero. Please don't kill me. I didn't mean to hurt you or anyone. Please...

War, now back in control as Greg, cries. Keira sees it and looks over at Heather, she aims and fires

Keira: HAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The beam goes towards Heather and the helicopter. Heather screams in true fear as the beam explodes. As the smoke clears moments later, it shows Heather and the helicopter still intact. Keira had aimed, but missed on purpose. She finally powers down and goes straight to Greg, who was slowly getting his body back to normal after finally getting control of his own body again. Keira looks at him, making sure he wouldn't attack Keira, asking

Keira: Are you ok? I'm sorry I had to do all that.

Greg: It's ok. I know you wanted to protect the world. But Heather...Heather tried to warp my mind...

Keira hugs Greg as Roxi slowly stands back up. Keira helps Greg up as she looks at Roxi, asking

Keira: Hey, you ok?

Roxi: Yea. Wait, I thought you were going to--

Keira: He's back to normal. I'll explain everything later. Right now, we need to get Heather and bring her to justice.

But as she says that, the three hear a helicopter engine whirring as they turn and see the helicopter in midair. Heather is on the side, holding onto the bar with her right arm wrapped around it and a megaphone still in her left hand as she shouts into it.

Heather: How dare you! HOW DARE YOU CONTINUE TO RUIN WHAT I CREATE!? I HATE YOU, LADY KAT! HATE! HATE! HATE!!!! Don't think this is over! I will return and when I do, you and Lady Bedlam WILL PAY!

Heather gets in the helicopter and shuts it as it turns and flies off. Keira tries to go after her, but Greg puts his arm in Keira's way, saying

Greg: Don't. Let her go for now. She'll pay for her crimes one day. Trust me, the day she's caught. You got a witness for her trial in me.

Keira sighs and just nods. Roxi goes over and hugs Keira, saying to her.

Roxi: I'm proud of you, LK. You always continue to show restraint. Now...

Roxi turns to Greg as she looks at him and says.

Roxi: Let's get you over to GUILD and see what they can do. Hopefully they can give you something to take away what Heather did to you.

Greg: Lead the way. I trust you two, it's the least I can do for saving my life.

Both Roxi and Keira nod at this. Keira places two of her fingers on her head as Roxi places a arm on Keira's shouder. Greg sees this and does the same on the other shoulder of Keira. The three transmit as the scene fades.

----------------------------------------

The scene opens a few days later. Keira is seen coming out of the room that she had been studying her opponent for her World Bombshell Championship match coming up. She turns and goes upstairs, more so to her and Roxi's room. She opens it, seeing Roxi patching her ribs and having a tough time with the bandage. Keira goes over and helps her a bit as she says

Keira: Stay still, baby.

Roxi smiles a bit as she lets Keira finish wrapping the bandage around Roxi's stomach. She rips the bandage to finish wrapping it around her as Keira says

Keira: There we go.

Roxi: Thank you.

Roxi slowly twists in Keira's direction as Keira sits beside her. Roxi then asks

Roxi: So what happened in that battle? All I saw was you helping War, I mean Greg up. I thought you were going to finish him off.

Keira takes a deep breath as she says

Keira: I was, but as the battle kept going, he looked like he was getting weaker. As I was about to finish the job, it looked like Greg had got control of his own body and mind back. I could feel that from him. That's why I fired it near Heather's direction. Trust me, I wanted to hit Heather, but if anything. I hoped I gave her a scare.

Roxi: I think you did. She looked scared. But even you know she's going to come back sooner or later.

Keira: I know. I'll be ready for her. Like how I'm getting ready now for Crystal, Christina, whoever. Both will be tough. But I will be ready for them soon enough. Now that Heather is out of the way for now. I just got to make sure Christina doesn't get her chance at being a Five Time World Bombshell Champion. I have to be stronger than her, Roxi. I can't let the world think that my reign is a damn fluke!

Roxi leans in and weakly hugs Keira, saying

Roxi: Trust me, Keira. Your reign is not a fluke. You're doing your best and you're getting stronger day by day. Just keep your focus and make sure you don't overwork yourself. You're one of the best in SCW, Keira. They know it and I know it. You're not a fluke.

Keira smiles a bit as she then says

Keira: I know. But I have to show them. Thank you for that, Roxi.

The two hug on this as the scene fades on that.

-------------------------------------

The scene opens up to a location in GUILD HQ where Greg Waters is seen laying in bed. Keira is seen coming in, in her Lady Kat outfit to see how he was doing. Greg turns to see Keira as he says

Greg: I got a visitor, yay! To what do I owe the pleasure, Lady Kat.

Keira: I mostly came by to see if they have tried to drain whatever Heather Hamilton did to you.

Greg shakes his head, saying

Greg: Sadly, no. The doctor said the power is stuck in me due to some DNA of a former Demon. But the muscle mass is long gone. If anything, I could use the powers for good if your bosses will let me.

Keira: It's up to them. But for now, you need to make sure you're going to be One Hundred Percent.

Keira smiles a bit as Greg says

Greg: I will be. If I am, if anything. I want you to teach me, maybe we could spar, Lady Kat?

Keira gets a wide smile over this for a second, but shakes it off, saying.

Keira: We'll see. But I wouldn't mind it in the future. If you're able to even keep up with me.

Greg smirks, saying

Greg: We'll see. I can't wait for that in the future.

Keira: Same.

The two give a high five as the scene fades on that.

=================================

It's been so long, hasn't it?

I look back at my wrestling career and just noticed that I've been doing this for 10 years. 10 Long years of shedding my blood, sweat and tears for a business that would chew you up and spit you out without even a second thought. But at the same time. During those ten years, I've made some good friends, good rivals, bitter enemies. But in those, I found the love of my life.

Was my 10 years perfect? No, there have been ups and downs. I'm not gonna sit here and lie on that. I had a long road to drive. Even before I came to SCW, I had a long ass road to drive on. In those ten years of getting to where I'm at now. I like to called it

A Road to Redemption.

Sure, you could say it ended it as soon as I got the World Bombshell Championship. But I like to think of it as this. I want to keep going on this road. I want to make sure in the future, I leave the business better than when I came in it. Sure, not everyone will be my friend. They might become my rival. If not that, my enemy. But you never know what life will take you either.

With that said, what does that make you, Crystal?

What does that make you in this road of redemption of mine? What do you really desire more out of your life? Something that you think can be achieved, even if it feels like it doesn't exist? This is why you and I are so very different but in a small way, so similar.

This is why it makes it so damn hard to say this. But I do this cause you are my friend as well. It's always better to hear it from someone who you can trust. In reality, Crystal. You are the best of the best. I will always admit that. If anything, you over push yourself to a point where you'll tire yourself out. It's going to end up killing you one day.

If anything, you're afraid that if you don't continue to be on the mountain of history, you'll fade away and no one will remember you. People WILL remember you, Crystal. For the Good and the bad. You'll always be part of history.

Unless you count the people that are always dissing you on Twitter about your damn love life. Then you're in history of another kind. But I'm not here to talk about that. Not at all. You know what I'm here to talk about.

You see, I know what I’m in for on Sunday. I know that I’m in for the fight of my life, because you are about to turn on what does Roxi call it? Yea, “Main Event Crystal”

Yea, I’ve seen in action many times, felt it many times. This entire time you have been trying to lure me into a false sense of security so that I’m not prepared for you and you giving me everything that you’ve been holding on to for this entire time. You have floated along, not really made any moves against me or talked about the match at all. You’re trying to give off the vibe that you don’t care, so that when the time comes, “Main Event Crystal” comes out and tells me everything that’s on her mind and how you are better than me and how it’s just business and not personal as if that lightens the blow of losing. You know, that’s a reason why people don’t like you. I’ve seen it. People don’t like that you do that kind of thing to them and lure them in and spring the trap, and then you want to say “it’s business.” It’s pretty patronizing, don’t you think? Can you imagine if roles were reversed? And how upset you would feel, especially from a friend? I don’t need to hear that it’s business, because when you’re trying to take the World Bombshell Championship from me, it’s personal to me.

I worked my ass off to win this championship, and now my friend, my close friend who I have shared a lot of memories with, is now standing there, prepared to cut my throat, if it means she gets what she wants.

But the thing is Crystal, I see it coming.

I see it coming, because I have been watching you wrestle, watching you interact, and I have learned. I’m not falling for the tricks anymore. You can bring “Main Event Crystal” out all you want. I’m ready. Because all this time, I’ve been learning and evolving. And you, sad to say, are stuck in vicious cycle. Maybe this time is different and I hope it is. But I’ve figured it out.

The Crystal I’m facing at Inception is the Crystal I’ve known for years.

I’ve learned there really is no difference between Crystal, Christina, or any of the other personas you have had over the years. They are all the same person. Every single one of them, is you. That is what makes you, you in the first place. Everything I’ve seen, and studied, it’s just you. Maybe it’s a Hollywood act or something. Right? Actresses have to be able to give a wide range. And you know, you do a great job at that. But no matter what accent you try and use, whatever clothes you wear or how you act, you are still Crystal to me. I wish you would give me that respect and not try and bullshit me.

Because I know, Crystal. The only difference between you, and what you portray, is this: You don’t want to get in my pants, you want what’s around my waist more than anything. That is what drives you to fight and try to get to the top of the rankings. You’re like a lot of people who are blinded by achievements. I won this championship this many times, so that means I’m great.

Does it, Crystal? I know it’s pointless to ask you, but I’m just curious. I’ve had this championship only for a short time, and It made me a triple crown winner, but that’s not really important to me. This championship signifies that I am the best, but shit, even I know I’m going to lose it one day, and I may not ever get it back. The competition is tough around here, but I achieved a goal that people never thought I would. Because for me... this wasn’t a cake walk like you seem to have made it out to be, since whenever you want, you can just turn it on and win championships. “Main Event Crystal” can just beat anybody, it’s just whenever you decide to try.

That has always seemed to work for you, I mean, look at your resume. Everywhere you go, you win championships. You achieve great things, but at the end of the day, you end up leaving the place worse off than before you came in. But just in SCW, You're a four-time World Bombshell Champion. You held it before I did, multiple times! But you want that Fifth Title Reign. You want it so damn bad that it's eating you up inside. You want it so bad that you would beat me to do it?

Ok, let's play What If for a bit. I'm curious on this.

Let's say What if you DO decide to beat me for the World Bombshell Championship? Big If, Very Big if. What then? Will you get the love you always wanted for so long? No. Cause you lack something. Something I have learned. I've learned it OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN TIL IT'S HAMMERED INTO MY SKULL! You want to know what it is?

Humility.

When I went after the World Bombshell Championship. I wanted it so bad. Over and Over again to the point I begged for it. Sure, I should have never done that. But I did. I'm NOT proud of that one bit. The last time I tried before I finally got my shot. I was at a low point. It was that low point was where I finally learned humility. I had to be humbled, otherwise, I wouldn't get to the point to where I'm at.

Now you could say that you did learn it and that's how you got your four reigns. Yea, you got your four reigns, but for different reasons. But somehow, in my heart. You never learned humility. You have never been truly humbled. That is the biggest difference between you and me. Will you learn it during our encounter for the World Bombshell Championship at Inception IV? I don't know. But I do know this.

You're not going to get your fifth reign on me.

I don't care what you say at this point. I don't care what you do to try to get under my damn skin. You will NOT get your fifth reign by defeating me! If you wanted it that badly, you could have got it FROM Evie Jordan or Alicia Lukas before I could. No, you wanted to wait. You waited and waited, why?

Cause somehow, someway. I'm still an easy target to you. That if you say anything that will lower my defenses, you could strike like a snake.

That's the biggest difference between you and me, especially now.

Times have changed, Crystal. I’m not the weak link in ANYTHING and I stand on my own two feet. And I still don’t get the respect from you. You still think of me as the rookie, that I’m just not good enough and that when you turn it on, when you try and beat, you just will beat me. And maybe, back then, you probably would have.

But that was back then.

Back then, I was the Rookie in SCW. You were already a champion when I started. In the five years I grew. I have become what you never thought I would be. Forget the past before SCW! I'm talking here and now. I BECAME THE CHAMPION! Now that I've settled on top of the mountain, you think it'll be easy for you to take what took me Five Years to get?

No, if anything. You'll have to put everything on the line to end my reign! Your heart, your body and your SOUL to take me down this time. Cause this isn't like Violent Conduct III. This isn't Four Years ago when you had all the cards in the hands. You're hungry to beat me. You're hungry to have that record setting fifth reign. I'm hungrier to keep my first reign going!

IF I HAVE TO MAKE YOU SCREAM FOR MERCY TO PROVE MY POINT, THEN SO BE IT!

Crystal, Christina. I don't give a damn who it is at this point. When I became World Bombshell Champion. I saw everyone as a threat to my reign. I saw everyone as the next challenger to take me off my throne. Roxi was one, as much as I love her. You are my second and I promise you this. You won't be my last.

I know you're going to come in and give everything you got, but like I said. You'll need more than that to beat me this time. I will not let this reign be a fluke. I will NOT prove to the world that they were right about me. I will continue to shock the world and silence my doubters. If they legit think that I can't beat you. Think again. I live for the thrill of competition. I live for the thrill of the next big fight. You Crystal, are my next big fight. But if you legit think that after all we've been through, for all these years. Through all of SCW and beyond. Do you really think that I'm going to roll over and let you beat me to get your historic fifth reign as World Bombshell Champion?

Hell no!

The only thing that's going to happen come Inception IV is this. We're going to tear the house down once again. We will give each other everything we got. But when the time comes, one of us will slip up. One of us will catch the other, making that one fatal, final mistake and then...

3!

It won't be me this time, Crystal. Cause your Final Sin, will be your undoing.

I will fight you with every breath I have, Crystal. And once I beat you, just understand, that is not personal, it’s just business.
See you this Sunday, friend.

From your Senpai,

Kisses,

The Champ.

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 04:51:31 AM »
Las Vegas, Nevada
Zdunich Luxury Apartment
January 27th

Honestly for Christina Rose it had felt like time had gone way too fast. It had been a few weeks since she had spoken to Two Time and asked him for the three week extension. Now it was January 27th and in one short day Crystal would finally be meeting with the pimp so that he could be out of their lives once and for all. Christina really wasn’t herself and it was starting to show as Daniel had forced her to take some time off from the Golden Ring Casino so she could keep her attitude in check. However the only thing that Christina had managed to do was visit her criminal mastermind of an ex-husband and receive a handgun from him. If things worked out right she would end this once and for all. Christina hadn’t really been stable for the past few weeks. Her outbursts were clearly the sign of what she was going through on the inside. After spending some time by herself for the past few weeks she had finally made it back to her Las Vegas apartment. As soon as she walked through the door she could see her wife Seleana and her adopted daughter Aurora watching television in the living room. The little ten year old quickly got up and ran over to Christina to hug her as tightly as possible.

“OMG MOMMY is home! Where have you been?! Me and mommy missed you so much!”

Christina could only look down at the little girl as she welcomed the hug. She nodded her head before she glanced over at her wife Seleana and spoke to the both of them.

“I know it does feel like it has been a while right?! Truth be told I had to take care of some business in Los Angeles. Certain things came up and I had to find a way to deal with them. Now that I have figured out a way to do so you don’t have to worry about anything. I made a promise to your mother and I will always be there for you… Do you understand that?!”

The little girl nods her head as she smiles back at Christina.

“I think I do and I love you so much. Seleana… My other mommy and I were watching the Lion King and you remind me of Simba!”

Christina couldn’t help but giggle as she looked at the girl.

“Simba?! Don’t let Stacy Marie Jones hear you say that… That is like her go to name…If anything with the way people look at me you sure you don’t have me confused for Scar?! That seems more appropriate…”

Aurora quickly shakes her head as she looks back at Christina.

“No… You aren’t Scar! I think you are Simba because when things get tough you rather run away. You let things bother you way too much! I wasn’t always your daughter but I was your biggest fan when you met me! Every time when things get hard you run away… You can’t always run mommy! Sometimes you just need to stay and fight what you are afraid of…Simba was always met to be King but he ran away from his destiny because he thought everybody would be mad at him!”

Seleana nods her head as she looks at her wife and chimes in.

“Exactly and even though he ran away what he didn’t realize is that everybody needed him more than he could ever realize. He just needed to find himself and come back to not only conquer his fears but to claim what was his. The moral of the story is you can’t let things hold you back!!!”

Aurora nods her head with a grin as she speaks again.

“Exactly and I want to know when are you going to claim what is your mommy?! Are you ready to become a World Champion again! This is what you have wanted for a long time! This is your chance and I want to see you motivated and happy for it… You don’t seem like you are happy though. You aren’t home that much and you haven’t really talked about the title…Is something wrong?!”

Christina just sighed as she tried her best to hold everything back. How could she tell her new adopted daughter that she had found out the truth about her mother’s past?! That her mother was a prostitute from a brothel and now her father who was supposed to be unknown has now appeared trying to claim money from an insurance policy?! She couldn’t break the little girl’s heart and deep down she didn’t want to tell anyone in fear that somebody might get hurt because of it. Instead she just looked at the girl and spoke back to her.

“Look I am fine… If I win the championship cool, if not it’s not a big deal…”

“NOT A BIG DEAL… THIS DOESN’T SOUND LIKE MY MOMMY AT ALL… This doesn’t sound like the wrestler that I was the biggest fan of… What this sounds like is somebody escaping because she’s scared and…”

Before she could finish Seleana looks at the little girl and reaches out to her.

“Aurora I think it might be time for bedtime Ja?! Why don’t you go to your room?! Tomorrow will be a fun day and we will do a lot together…”

“Okay other mommy… Thank you for letting me stay up late and watching movies and stuff!”

With that the little girl walks away as she goes right to her room. The door is shut when she gets to the room and Christina can’t help but let some tears roll down her cheek as she looks over at Seleana. The tall blonde just crosses her arms as she gazes back at Christina.

“Christina what is going on?! This isn’t like you at all…”

It was rare for Seleana to speak with such a perfect English accent but she could always manage to do so when she was absolutely pissed or being serious. She just looked over at her wife as she continued to speak to her.

“Now you know Aurora is right Ja?! What has honestly gotten into you?! This doesn’t sound like you at all… It is very rare for you to not be super excited about a World Championship match especially considering that you won 16 World Titles before this! On top of this Daniel Morgan sending you home because you have an attitude problem… What is wrong?!”

Christina however just couldn’t share what was happening with her wife as she tried to fake her emotions.

“I’m fine…”

“BULLSHIT ESTRELLITA! I KNOW WHEN YOU ARE SHITTING IN THE BLUE CUPBOARD! I CAN TELL WHEN YOU ARE LYING… Now if this is about Eavan you know you shouldn’t let it bother you right?! She can say as much as she wants. I know a lot of people always tell me that I shouldn’t be with you. I should leave you, but I don’t pay them any mind because they don’t understand what happens with us between closed doors. They don’t see the Christina I do… They only make assumptions on what they see on television or the Twitter account. The saying I believe is television can sometimes add ten pounds and I think in this case it just adds ten pounds of bullshit that they think they know but they have no idea…”

Christina shakes her head as she looks back at her wife.

“You think I really care what everybody has to say about me. If you wish to leave by all means just GO… Everybody always talks that up so you might as well just do it so they could leave you alone… Deep down I know that’s what you truly want isn’t it…”

Christina begins to let her emotions get the best of her as the tears roll down her cheeks but Seleana is firm as she stands right in front of her wife and looks down into her eyes.

“NO!!! That isn’t what I want at all… What I do want is for you to be my wife and instead of trying to hide your emotions and your feelings you keep me in the loop! Now if you are going through something you have to tell me because this isn’t normal behavior for you… Sure I can understand if you feel jealous because you don’t like when people flirt with me or you feel the close ones in my life try to keep me from you.. That I can accept as normal behavior but when you have a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP match on the horizon and you just feel EMPTY about the entire thing.”

Seleana takes a deep breath as she continues to speak

“That’s not normal behavior. Sometimes your attitude may range from arrogance, to determination, to being driven, but when it involves a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP you have always been PASSIONATE about it. Hell you even stabbed me in the back for a shot at one, and to see that you practically don’t even care makes me realize something isn’t right. You having attitude outbursts at the Golden Ring Casino, the place that you love to escape to isn’t you by any means. It’s not in your character to act nasty towards your friend Danielle Weston so talk to me Star… What is going on with you… How can I be a great wife if I don’t even know you or you won’t let me into your most personal emotions…”

Christina doesn’t know what to do as she just slams her pocketbook against the wall. More tears flow out from her eyes as she replies back to Seleana.

“YOU JUST WOULDN’T UNDERSTAND… I JUST CAN’T TELL YOU SELEANA… I JUST FUCKING CAN’T OKAY!”

As soon as the pocketbook hits the floor it opens up and the handgun that Crystal’s ex-husband had given Crystal falls to the floor. Seleana’s eyes open wide up in amazement as she looks at the gun before glancing back at her wife.

“YOU BROUGHT A GUN IN THIS HOME… NOW YOU ARE GOING TO TALK TO ME AND YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT’S GOING ON… WHAT DO YOU NEED A GUN FOR?!”

Christina really didn’t want to tell Seleana but there was no used hiding it anymore. She broke down to the floor crying as she reached for the gun and put it back in her pocketbook.

“SELEANA… I NEED THE GUN TO PROTECT OUR FAMILY…AURORA...BRITTANY… and ESPECIALLY YOU!!!”

Seleana raises an eyebrow in return.

“Protect us from what exactly?! Listen I need you to talk slowly so I can understand… Just breathe… I am right here with you babe…”

Christina nods her head as she tries her best to calm her emotions as she begins to express herself.

“Okay… Three weeks ago I had visited the lawyer that helped us with the transitioning of Aurora into our custody. They revealed that Angelica had a will and in it was a big insurance plan that was basically worth a lot of money! I didn’t think anything of it but as I left I was abducted by this man who claimed to be Aurora’s father…He tried to tell me that Angelica isn’t who I thought she was but I tried my best to ignore it! I tried to put it behind me but he threatened you and Aurora. He wants custody of his daughter and he wants the money from the insurance policy…”

“How much are we talking?!”

“Two million dollars, but that’s not just it babe… He plans to get Aurora back by any means necessary if I don’t pay him. He knows that it wouldn’t happen in court but he would do everything in his power to get the state to rule me incompetent and therefore have Child Protective Services take Aurora from us and put her into the foster care system… It’s either paying him or losing Aurora…”

Seleana nods her head as she looks back at Crystal.

“And what’s the truth with Angelica and the father?!”

“Apparently Angelica didn’t tell the truth to us! She was a prostitute for an illegal brothel that her father had ran… Angelica’s name on the street was Kandy Kane and he was named Two Time.. He liked forced his way on her and she called the cops. It got the brothel shut down but he basically threatened her and she couldn’t really explain any of the truth to the police… All of the stress of what she went through made her smoke two packs of cigarettes a day. She got lung cancer from all of that smoking and of course Aurora was the result of him having his way with Angelica…”

Seleana doesn’t even know what to say as she stands there but tries her best to comprehend.

“So why don’t we just go to the cops and…”

“NOOO we can’t do that Seleana… He sent me pictures of spying on Brittany and Halo in San Clemente… If I say anything he would hurt all of my closest loved ones. I panicked and told him that I would give him what he wanted that I just needed three weeks… I didn’t know what to do so I talked to Todd and I asked him for a gun but I really didn’t tell him why I needed it… I plan to end this Seleana… I am going to make it so he will never bother us ever again…I really don’t want to tell Aurora on who her parents really were. It would be unfair to all of the amazing images that she had of her mother. The two of us didn’t cry at her mother’s gravesite just for it to be tarnished by this nonsense. So I plan to finish it once and for all…”

Christina breaks down again as Seleana helps her wife off of the floor and hugs her as tightly as possible.

“I understand and I wish you would have told me sooner… The two of us could have figured out a way to deal with his… So when is your meeting?!”

“Midnight tonight…So what I need from you is to promise that no matter what happens that you will take care of Brittany, Aurora, and Halo if things don’t go as…”

Seleana shakes her head.

“Star don’t even talk like that… I don’t want you to ever talk like that! Have you ever really fired a gun before?!”

“To be honest the only thing I know about the gun is from our time acting on the firm when I played the role of the undercover FBI Agent Carmen Martinez with the alias of Catalina Lopez AKA Cat The Gat… That’s all I know about guns…”

Seleana shakes her head as she holds her hand out.

“Give me the gun…”

Crystal seems taken back as she reaches into her purse and hands her the gun.

Seleana takes it as she looks back at her wife.

“Listen… You know once you use this thing you can never go back… You may be a lot of things but a killer isn’t one of them… Christina… Babe I think that…”

Before Seleana could finish that statement Crystal’s phone had gone off. She pulls her phone out of her purse and she reads the message. It was from Aurora’s father and the messaged read. “Time is up… It’s time…” Christina shook her head as she looked back at her wife.

“It’s time Seleana give me the gun…”

“No…This isn’t the way Christina…Let’s go together we can figure something out…”

“I don’t have the time… SELEANA GIVE ME THE GUN NOW!!!”

“STAR I SAID NO!!!”

Seleana was firm in her reasoning that she wasn’t going to let her wife do something that she would regret. Christina just shook her head as she grabbed her pocketbook.

“Whatever… If something happens this is all on you Seleana… I love you… Please take care of everyone…”

With that Seleana tried to stop her but Christina was quick as she ran out the door. She made her way to the parking lot and to her car and sped off into the darkness of the night. One way or another something was going to happen. She was nervous as so many thoughts ran through her mind…

Red Rock Canyon
Las Vegas, Nevada
January 28th, 1:00am

It was finally time for Christina to meet with that of the man that was blackmailing her. The two of them had chosen the famous Red Rock Canyon for their meeting place. Not only was the canyon a perfect place for people to get eloped and to star gaze but it presented miles of openness and it served as the ideal spot to do something illegal. Christina had parked her car on the side of the road. There wasn’t a sign of anything else for miles. She had gotten out of the vehicle and walked over to the meeting spot. A few minutes by and in the darkness she could see somebody walking towards her. It was that of two time, the man had a very smug look on his face as glanced over at Christina.

“I am going to be completely honest… I am actually surprised that you managed to show up. I thought you would have skipped town or done everything in your power to put this meeting off for as long as possible. Long behold you actually came through and that brings a smile to my face..."

Christina could only glare at the man. She felt very uneasy as she glared daggers right through him. She took a long deep breath as she replied back to him.

“I wouldn’t say all that. To be honest the only reason I decided to come is because I wanted to personally tell you that I won’t tolerate with you fucking with my family anymore. I will not accept you threatening me or threatening my daughter Brittany. Those pictures that you had sent me were uncalled for and I prefer to not have to deal with that ever again…”

2Time smiles as he keeps his eyes locked on Christina.

“Good and you should know the only way that I won’t ever bother you again is for you to give me that insurance money… I trust that you brought it in the way that I told you… The quicker you pay me is the quicker you don’t ever have to go through this ever again…”

Christina however shakes her head as she looks back at him.

“No… I didn’t bring you the money and I never had any intention of doing it either…”

“Oh is that so?! Well I trust that you brought Aurora then?! You must be willing to depart from her to save Brittany. You going to sign the right to custody over to me?!”

Christina shakes her head again as she stands her ground and begins to express her emotions.

“No… That isn’t happening either. What you need to understand is that as far as I am concerned Aurora is my daughter. I didn’t go through everything I went through for you to just pop up and take her away from me. You have never been a father to her. You never gave a shit. The only thing you care about is the money and I refuse to give you what you want. If I gave you Aurora I would just be admitting that I am a horrible mother. If I gave you the money I would be admitting that I am afraid of you. The reality is I am far from being afraid. I might be a lot of things but I am not a horrible mother. I will protect Aurora at all times and I am confident enough that I can stand up to you…”

Christina gets in his face as she looks right in his eyes.

“I am here to stand my ground. You will not hurt my family nor do you intimidate me…”

2Time just laughs as he raises his hand and smacks Crystal as hard as he can before he knees her in the gut and she drops to her knees.

“You stupid fucking Bitch, you do realize you just made this harder on yourself right?! I am going to hurt you in so many ways. I think I will make you suffer. Perhaps I will kill your daughter Brittany, move onto your daughter in law Halo. Let you and your wife watch as I torment them. I will hurt your wife in so many different ways and I know by doing that it’s going to kill you. You have nobody to blame for this but yourself. This all could have been prevented but…”

Christina struggled to get to her feet. Her lip was bleeding but she didn’t care. She breathed heavily as she looked right into her assailant’s eyes.

“You talk too much… You can hit me… You can make me bleed but through every single bone in my body I will not let you EVER hurt my wife or my daughters. That is something that won’t ever happen. They are the most important thing in my life and I would die for them. If it means that I would save them so be it, but I made a promise to Aurora and I won’t ever break any promise for her…”

“Touching… Very touching you would try to save a whore’s daughter but who is going to save you… I think it’s time we finally finish this once and for all don’t you agree?!”

With that being said the man smirks before he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a gun. He aims it right at Christina with an evil expression on his lips. He laughs as he looks deeply into her eyes.

“Shows over…”

It was at that moment that Christina had wished that she brought the gun that she got from Todd with her. However Seleana wouldn’t let her so now she was in a predicament. Crystal placed her hands in the air but with quick speed she lifts her leg up and manages to kick it away. The man gets upset as he pushes her hard.

“You are going to pay for that you stupid Bitch…”

With that in mind Christina could only do one thing. She started to run. She was able to gain some distance as 2Time focused his efforts on trying to grab the gun. He had finally found it in the darkness and ran after Christina. Gun shots were heard in the canyon as he basically shot warning shots.

“Listen you stupid Bitch you can’t hide forever. Why don’t you just come out so you can make this as painless as possible…”

Christina had found some huge boulders and she hid behind them. Her heart was beating rapidly as she could hear the footsteps getting closer and closer. If only her wife had let her take the gun. It didn’t matter though. She needed to think of a way out of this situation because she knew not only her family would be in trouble but she as of right now she was in imminent danger.

“You can only hide for so long Christina… Why don’t we finish it… I promise after I send you to hell it won’t be long until we send your daughter along with your wife to there as well…”

Christina’s heart was breathing rapidly as the adrenaline had kicked in. She couldn’t hide anymore as the man got closer and closer. She angrily replied back to them.

“You can do whatever you want to me but I promise you won’t be hurting any of my family… I refuse to let it happen!”

2Time finally heard what he needed to hear as she should have held out longer for her position. He was literally a few feet from her. All he needed to do was look behind the boulder she was hiding behind. However before he could get to her something could be heard in the distance as a car speeding was heading towards them. 2Time was stunned as the vehicle quickly turned on their high beam lights and blinded the man. He could only scream as loud as possible as he shot his gun about.

“WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”

Christina really wanted to see what was going on but she decided to stay hidden behind the huge rocks. Moments later the doors to the vehicle opens up. Three people quickly are able to turn the tide on the man as he has managed to empty his entire clip foolishly and didn’t manage to hit anything. The three figures quickly subdue the man as one puts him in a chokehold and puts him to sleep. The other quickly ties him up making sure that he can’t move and that his voice is muffled by a gag. The third individual is a larger individual and he lifts up the unconscious 2Time and places him into the trunk of the car. A fourth person emerges from the vehicle and they speak out loud. It was a voice that Christina had recognized. It was none other than the voice of her boss from the Golden Ring Casino Daniel Morgan. He kept his cool as he was clad in a pea coat.

“Christina I know you are hiding behind that bloody rock. Why don’t you come out so we could have a little chat with one another…”

Christina slowly made her way from behind the rock as she stood face to face with the man. She felt at ease as she looks back into the eyes of Daniel.

“I don’t understand. What are you doing here Daniel?!”

He smiles as he looks back at her and continues to keep his cool.

“Well it looks to me like I am saving the life of one of my workers. I at least would have assumed you have been a little more grateful. I know I would be if my boss came through and saved my arse when I needed it the most…”

Christina could only nod her head in return as she ran over to Daniel and hugged him as tightly as possible. She refused to let him go as she squeezed the life out of him.

“Thank you so much Daniel!!!! Thank you for rescuing me… You honestly don’t know how much all of this means to me!”

“Christina can you let me go… You are choking me…”

Christina however refused to let go as she continued to stare up into the eyes of her boss. Tears were flowing rapidly from her eyes and she tried her best to wipe them. She took a deep breath as she continued to look at him.

“So sorry I didn’t mean to like hug the life out of you. I do have a question and I need help understanding. How did you know where to find me and how did you know that I was in trouble?!”

Daniel smiles as he slowly nods his head.

“To be honest I knew something was up when you weren’t acting yourself at work. You are one who always loves to be on time and when you started showing up to late for all of your shifts that was definitely a red flag that things weren’t right in your life. That day that I sent you home you had left your computer on. I saw what you were searching on the web and after putting things together I realized that things weren’t right. You must have been getting black mailed… It also doesn’t help that when it comes to criminal activities in Las Vegas it is my job to know what is going on in the city. I talked to your wife and told her that if anything ever came up it was her job to let me know. I didn’t care if it was even in the late hours of the night… I wanted her to contact me…”

Daniel takes a deep breath as he continues to speak.

“Tonight she called me that you had a gun which she took away from you… You were quick to leave the house, and I told her to make sure she was able to locate you with your phone’s locate me function. At that point it wasn’t that hard to find out where you were. It was a matter of tracking you and I am glad that we got here as soon as we did…”

Christina begins to cry some more as she looks at Daniel.

“So what happens next, what are your intentions for 2Time?!”

“As far as that piece of scum is concerned you don’t have to worry about anything… Charlotte, Mackenzie, and Osborne are going to take good care of him… We are going to make him disappear and to be honest you don’t ever have to worry about him threatening you and your family ever again. We are going to make sure that much…”

“I really appreciate that so much Daniel. You have no idea how much that means to me… To be honest I was really afraid and I didn’t know what to do… I just didn’t want any of my loved ones to get hurt…”

Daniel looks back into her eyes.

“I understand that Christina and there is something that you need to understand. The moment you signed up to work with Golden Ring Casino at the end of 2019. You have officially become a part of the family. Family is supposed to look out for one another and if you are having issues that mean the entire family is having issues. You didn’t think I was going to let some scum blackmail one of ours without retaliation?! That’s not how I operate… Christina what you need to understand is that we are all here for you. If you ever find yourself in serious trouble you should just come to me… We will definitely find a way to fix the issue… I know the girls had spoken to you last year about the type of guy I am. If you wanted to visit your in laws in Sweden I would front the bill for airplane travel and hotel stay. I really love taking care of my own and you fit into that equation…”

Daniel places his hands on Crystal’s shoulder as he looks into her eyes.

“On top of that there are some things that you cannot recover from. I know you have had an illustrious Hollywood career where you may have acted in so many things but firing a real gun and shooting somebody dead is something you don’t want on your conscious. It will leave you with nightmares, PTSD, and other things. No hard working mother needs to experience that. I appreciate your drive as a mother and you have done a great job at being there for your family… Let me be there for you though… I rather get my hands dirty so you don’t have to deal with that…”

“I honestly don’t know what to say Daniel… I really am happy to have you as a boss…”

“Don’t mention it… Like I said I love to look after my own…”

Christina takes a deep breath as she continues to speak.

“So does this mean I can return back to work tomorrow…”

Daniel looks into her eyes as he shrugs his shoulders.

“I was actually going to talk to you about that… I am expecting you in your office bright and early tomorrow. There are some sins that just can’t be forgiven and I rather discuss them in the morning… As far as right now is concerned why don’t you drive us back… I am going to need a ride since I sent the girls and Osborne away with that jerk… Just let it be known I will always have your back, but tomorrow is a different story and we have much to discuss…”

“I am sorry Daniel… I am sorry for everything…”

“Right… Let’s get going shall we?! I rather not stay out in this canyon longer than we have too…”

With that Christina and Daniel walk towards her car. No matter what tomorrow was going to bring Christina felt relieved, the issue with 2Time was finally dealt with and that meant her family was protected. She felt happy to know that she had worked for an amazing boss, and she finally felt like she belonged.

January 28th, Thursday
8:00am
Las Vegas, Nevada
Golden Ring Casino

Christina had a very eventful night as with the help of Daniel the man blackmailing her was finally put behind her. Daniel had promised that he would look out for all of those that he considered family so now came the time to see what Christina would have to go through. Daniel had told her that she was finally welcomed back to the casino and the only thing that remained was to see what Daniel wanted to talk to her about. Christina had walked through the doors to her office. She sat down into her comfy office chair. She let a loud yawn escape her lips and as soon as she did it wasn’t that long until the door to her office bursts open. Entering into the office was none other than Mackenzie and Charlotte. Both girls stood there with a huge duffel bag in their hands as they glanced at Christina. Christina opens her eyes in amazement as she looks at them.

“Haiiiii I just want to say thank you for what you girls did for me yesterday… Can you tell me what you ended up doing with 2Time?!”

Mackenzie however shook her head as she looked back at Christina.

“You honestly don’t need to know what happened… And I thought we had a little conversation in 2019 when you first started working for the casino. You were not to say Haiiiiiiii it’s either hey or hi… Nothing else… So tone all of that down because Daniel wanted us to have a little chat with you…”

Christina raised her eyes in return.

“I know…I figured he would come in here and talk to me… After all the way I snapped at Dani was just wrong and I can understand if he wants to let me go from my position…”

Charlotte is the one to speak as she looks at the blue haired vixen.

“Well I do remember us having a conversation about threatening Dani as well… You should remember how you tried to mouth off to Danielle because you thought she was the one that had tried to interrupt your match with Bobbie… You remember that conversation?! You should because specifically told you that you should be able to differentiate between your personal life, wrestling life, and casino life. None of those other two should come into the casino…”

Christina nods her head as a few tears roll down her cheek.

“I figured that was the case and I am so sorry for what I have done… I didn’t mean to have an attitude…I…”

Christina grabs some of the pictures off of her desk and begins to place it into a box.

“I understand why Daniel had sent the both of you to talk to me… Don’t worry I will clean everything up as quickly as possible…”

Mackenzie begins to laugh as she shakes her head.

“To be honest our first impressions of you from a little over a year ago weren’t the best but you definitely have shown that you are one of us Christina. Like Daniel told you yesterday you are family. You have done so many amazing things for this casino. You tried to save a woman’s life here. You have hosted many different events and it has all brought a lot of money and a lot of publicity to this casino. For that much we are very grateful. You have no idea what all of that means to Daniel…”

Charlotte nods her head.

“Exactly… Under the circumstances he understands why you did what you did and it’s all water under the bridge. However he did want us to deliver the special message that this Sunday our casino is hosting Inception. It’s going to be a large Super Card. Tons of money to be made, tons of merchandise to be sold, along with other things. It’s such a huge event that unfortunately he thinks he wants Dani to take point on hosting the huge event and all of the activities…”

Christina shakes her head with a sigh.

“HE’S PULLING ME OFF FROM HOSTING ONE OF THE CASINO’S LARGEST EVENTS?! I KNEW HE WAS UPSET AT ME!!!”

Mackenzie shakes her head.

“Actually that couldn’t be any farther from the truth… Maybe you should open the duffel bag before you jump to conclusions…”

“Why should I Mackenzie?! You want me to pack up all of my things in this thing, and clear out the office so he can hire somebody else?!”

Charlotte begins to get annoyed as she looks back at Christina.

“Would you just open the bloody bag and stop asking questions until you do?!”

With that Christina does exactly as she is told. She begins to open the bag up and as she does she is shocked when she pulls out a special rose designed sports bra, and a pair of rose designed yoga pants with a pair of sneakers. She seems confused as she looks back at Mackenzie.

“I don’t understand… This is some amazing workout equipment but what is it for?!”

Charlotte laughs as she replies back.

“Isn’t it obvious… The reason why you will not be hosting anything is because Daniel wants you to focus on your huge match. He knows how much this match for the championship means to you. He knows how passionate you get about your wrestling career, and he wants you focused on what’s going to happen on Sunday. You have the chance of a lifetime. You have the chance to do something that nobody has ever done in SCW history, superstar or bombshell nobody has ever won the World Championship five times… He knows your mind has been so locked on all of this blackmailing ordeal that you haven’t had the proper time to focus on your match. That is why from now all the way until Sunday you only job is to work out as much as possible so you are in tip top shape for Keira…”

Christina smiles as wide as possible.

“Honestly if that’s the reason why he is pulling me off of the event I have no problem with that. Daniel is amazing and I am thankful that I get to work for him…”

Mackenzie gives Christina an evil glare as she begins to speak.

“I wouldn’t get too excited because there’s a reason why he wanted us to deliver that message. The reason why he wanted us to give this to you is because we are going to be your drill sergeants. Consider this a good way to fine tune you for what’s to come. You are going to face Charlotte and I in a handicapped match in singles matches, and in other various matches. You need to have your head on straight and I don’t mind helping you get to where you need to be… I know you were under a lot of stress that caused you to snap at Danielle the way you did, but I do remember blatantly telling you that you leave your drama out of the casino…”

Mackenzie smiles wickedly.

“However you deliberately disobeyed what I said and for that I am happy to show you some tough love in the ring. Call it a learning experience that you should maybe listen to what I have to say. I am going to beat you to a bloody pulp and when I am done I am sure Charlotte will make you cry like a baby when she locks her various submissions on you…”

Christina raises her eyes as she looks back at her.

“So that is how it’s going to be… I guess I have to pay for the things I have done. By all means I welcome it but what you need to understand is that I am a four time champion for a reason. Ever since I got to this casino I knew you have had your issues with the way I conducted myself. You hated me for saying haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii girllllllllllll and just being over the top excited. If this is going to be a fine tune don’t expect me to go easy because you need to understand that Daniel giving me off this huge event to focus is going to put that belt around my waist… Not only will I go through you but I will go through Charlotte as well…”

Mackenzie laughs as she actually enjoyed the challenge. She nodded her head as she looked back at Christina.

“Good I wouldn’t have it any other way. Hurry up and get changed so we can get this training session underway… As far as a location goes… We are going to train in the actual ring… You might as well get used to how the mat is going to feel when Keira works you all across that canvas in front of the people here in the casino. Sparring you in front of our co-workers would definitely make my day…”

Christina laughs.

“Bring it… I will meet you in a few…”

“Good because I will be waiting…”

With that Mackenzie left Christina’s office. Charlotte smiled as she started to leave the office and she glanced back at the blue haired beauty.

“In all seriousness I am glad you are safe… Everyone here is happy that you are safe… You better make history on Sunday…Rumor has it Daniel has a special after party victory celebration planned for if you win… However the only way we can get there is if you win… Best of luck Christina all of us at the Golden Ring are rooting for you…”

With that being said Charlotte leaves the office. Christina looks at her new workout attire. She felt loved by her co-workers, she felt accepted, and they all had faith in her. There was only one thing left to do… Go out to that ring and win… And she had planned to do that at all costs….

On Camera

Keira I guess this is it… This is the moment that everyone has been waiting for. This is the time to put up or to shut up. I know it was your dream to finally become the SCW World Champion. That is what you had pushed so hard to do. You worked your ass off to get to that point. I know you had to deal with people doubting you and telling you that you just weren’t good enough. People always told you that you would forever be in Roxi’s shadows and no matter how much you have worked your ass off to prove those naysayers wrong. People still don’t cut you a break. You have beaten Roxi twice in singles matches that I can recall. One was to get into the chamber of fate match all of those years ago and the other was just recently although it might be full of shit because of the way Andrea ruined it.

No matter how things went down… And I know having an asterisk next to it might hurt the fact is that you got the job done. You got past your first defense and you showcased that you weren’t a transitional champion. On that alone I have to tip my hat off to you because a lot of people can win a championship but in order to be considered a true champion. You need to showcase that you can get past defense number one, and you did just that…

I won’t question your drive or determination as a champion but what I do have a problem with is for you to sit there and question that you feel that I just don’t give my all as Christina Rose… You really don’t see her as a threat and simply to quote you… You just aren’t impressed.

Excuse my language but are you fucking kidding me?! You have no idea how much I have poured into wrestling this past year. How much I did everything I could to prove myself that I was for real. How dare you tell everyone that Christina Rose doesn’t have it…

You have no idea how frustrating it was to drop match after match to Andrea Hernandez. She had beaten me in every single outing but at the biggest super card of the entire year when it mattered the most not only did I win the match but I beat her to the point that she simply had to quit. That was definitive and it meant something, but for you to basically shit on me makes you full of shit.

By you saying you aren’t really impressed by Christina Rose you have basically just disrespected your wife because Christina Rose had no issues at beating your wife for the Bombshell Championship last year. I guess you don’t take your wife seriously either?

Then again that same Andrea Hernandez that constantly beaten me happened to have beaten you… You weren’t able to overcome her but I did so definitely. Yet it’s still not enough in your eyes?!

That isn’t the icing on the cake… Perhaps you should learn to not really open your mouth before you say anything because the reality is as much as you don’t think I can be a threat Christina Rose managed to beat you twice last year… And I am not talking about a cluster fuck of a match or a tag team match. I am talking about straight up in singles matches. As soon as I lost to Andrea a few weeks later on the April 26th version of Climax Control I beat YOU to put myself right back into the forefront of a rematch…

And if that wasn’t enough when I was feuding with Mercedes Vargas getting ready to gear up to face her at Summer XXXtreme I had a match with you on the July 19th edition of Climax Control, and what do you know you got beat AGAIN…

So if I managed to beat you in our only two matches this year does that still make me a joke?! If anything you should not be impressed with yourself because you lost to this WOMAN…

You need to look into a mirror and think about what you are going to say before you even say it...

It’s really fucked up how you treat me because you constantly are begging for me to become something I don’t wish to be. You are pleading for Crystal Hilton to come out and as a woman who has dealt with her share of having to deal with a dark entity living within you I thought you could understand that it isn’t healthy for me. Yet you keep begging for me to tap into the darkness and that just makes you a really bad friend. It makes your claim at being a super hero so much further than what it actually should be. It’s almost as if you want me to be evil which is bullshit since Sin extracted Pride out of me. You shouldn’t want that to resurface because with Crystal Hilton you get a self-centered woman who only cares about herself.

Sure you might get a woman who will do anything to win but you get the woman who betrayed her wife, a woman who talks down her friends, and would stab anybody in the back. That isn’t a good thing at all and no matter what you say I refuse to bring that out. I love my wife… I love being a solid mother, and I love the fact for the first time in my life I really feel like I am consistent at doing something.

Even Roxi has noticed the change with me as she has repeatedly said it over and over again. It’s like you just want me to go down that dark road and that’s bullshit. No good friend should ever want that for one of those closest friends, no super hero should ever want for evil to triumph and you should be treating me better but that doesn’t seem to be the case. I guess it is for only when it best suits you and that’s bullshit…

I have worked my ass off to get to where I am and after adopting a ten year old little girl I am going to show her how to do things in the right way. Something you honestly have a hard time at doing.

I am happy that you got that match with Alicia Lukas because you finally got what you wanted but I honestly had a hard time at seeing what you did to actually earn that match. It wasn’t the match with Candy because nobody even knew who won that match. All I can remember is that Candy was excited that she Glitter Bombed Sin so it certainly couldn’t be that…

But I watched your little run up until High Stakes and the reason why you got a World Championship match with Alicia Lukas is because you beat Mercedes Vargas?! That is where I call bullshit. I know Vargas has had an amazing career in this company but she really didn’t do that much last year.

It also doesn’t help that Christian had stated that he was constantly denying you title matches because you kept crying for them when they weren’t rightfully deserved and he could finally give you one because you beat Vargas and therefore deserved it…

I love Christian and Mark… Honestly I do but let’s be real… That’s a bunch of shit. It seems like they just decided to throw you a bone to see what you would do with it.

Because if one could get a shot for beating Vargas by every right I should have gotten one after I beat Vargas at Summer XXXtreme but I didn’t and I was okay with that. That’s I guess where we are different. As much as everybody talks me down and states I do all of these changes and everything else. I actually enjoy being Christina Rose. I may be a lot of things but I don’t go begging for title shots. I simply try my best to earn them. I didn’t ask for the shot when I went against Roxi last year.

When I kept losing to Andrea I knew that I didn’t deserve one and therefore I didn’t even ask for one. I am content on not being in the title picture… Sounds really weird to hear coming from me but throughout my career you will find that I rather put on solid feuds and letting those high caliber feuds and matches dictate where the owners place me.

Hell I got my ass beat by Jessie Salco in a Chamber of Extreme match and I took my licks like a woman but can you rightfully do the same thing?! You constantly try to talk people into trying to give you handouts and you should be better than that… Hell no superhero should ever stoop that low…

You shouldn’t even call yourself one when you expect people to live a righteous life only to go against what you work so hard to protect. It just doesn’t make sense… However let me explain something I only asked for one title shot year and I guess you could say it was at the start of this year. After beating Andrea in the fashion that I did I simply asked and they couldn’t even question my asking and reasoning. Mark gave me what I wanted without any comments or any negative things to say.

You don’t get that treatment though because you aren’t willing to work hard for what you want to achieve. You want to be handed things, you want to beg, and I bet slide into DMS of owners until you get what you feel is yours…

That’s not cool by any means… Here’s another truth for you… To be honest I didn’t really lose that many singles matches last year. I only lost to Andrea, and in some weird fashion to Talia. Other than that every person that I have been put against in a singles match I have managed to beat.

And that was all Christina Rose…

If I really wanted it I could have gotten a damn title match when I won Queen of the Day, and I could have gotten one when I won the golden briefcase…

But I didn’t push the narrative because deep down in my eyes I didn’t earn it… In my heart I wanted to wrestle the big matches… I wanted to fight the big names because sometimes there are situations that actually far exceed that of having the championship… That’s something that you still need to work on.

You still have much to learn and honestly I personally think that you are jumping too far into the deep end. You have a World Championship Match right in front of you and your eyes are rather locked on the blast from the Past tournament. Once again you are pushing the narrative that you want to face your wife. I know you want to make history that you will be the first champion to win the tourney but you honestly should learn how to crawl before trying to walk… And you damn sure better learn how to swallow before you even talk because it looks to me you are overlooking me for what’s on the horizon.

Let me explain something to you… That World Bombshell Championship is always on my mind. It’s not something I want to use as a trinket or to pad my stats. The real reason why I want that title is because I want to be considered the best of the best. I want to be definitively acknowledged as the best woman in the company today point fucking blank.

When others are thinking about joining the company they instantly see who is holding the top championship and they instantly put a target on them because that’s where they wish to be. By all means I want all of the fucking heat. I want that attention and I welcome it with open arms.

As long as I am wearing that belt I know I am the target that everybody wishes to face and that actually brings a smile to my face. You want to know why I love that feeling?!

It’s because I live this business…

I breathe this business…

And I damn sure would die for this business…

After talking to Amber Ryan she basically said that come Blaze of Glory she will have next and guess what… I know everybody was practically pissing on themselves in the same matter that Teddy did when he finally came face to face with J2H but for me I wasn’t because I have had my eyes on Amber for a while now. I want to go through everybody that people see as the next big thing in the company because sooner or later they all go through me.

I have been in this company for a while and if you noticed there have been so many big stars since I came here… There was Mikah… and guess what I beat her…

There was Vargas and guess what I beat her…

Sam Marlowe… Andrea… Polly Playtime…Melody Grace… Even your wife…

The list can go on and on… Legends definitely have come and gone but there has been one constant through every single year of me being here. I have always found myself to being in contention for the top title and my longevity has been superb. What makes it even more special is the fact that I ACTUALLY EARN IT!!!

I don’t have to cry and beg because my work ethic brings me there but can you honestly say the same Keira?!

On Sunday reality hits because the two of us are going to dance at the Golden Ring Casino, and what you need to understand is that casino happens to be the place where I work at. I have spent over a year leading many different events, many different activities and I poured my heart out to the casino. It’s also the place where I met my now adopted daughter Aurora and how amazing would it be for the place where I met my daughter is the very place where I can win the World Championship.

It’s a place where all of my coworkers can see me compete up close and personal, and I am going to do everything in my power to bring the championship to the Golden Ring Casino…

Normally I would be talking about my own accolades but honestly in an unselfish matter it would definitely make the stocks of Daniel’s casino go way up. I would happily be able to do special meet and greets and give back to everybody that visits there…

The only way that any of that comes true however is by going through you Keira… I know I have to beat you in order to get what I really want and I don’t plan to drop the ball now…

I can’t drop the ball when I have my co-workers, my wife, and my daughter watching me. I have to put on the performance of a lifetime and showcase that I truly have what it takes to rise again. What about you though Keira… Somehow, someway you got here but do you have the power to stay here?!

Or how about your entrance music… Do you know what it means to be like a Phoenix?! A firebird who burns itself at the end of its lifecycle only to rise out of the ashes and soar higher than before?!

Only you can answer those questions but something I do know however is that I have endured so much… I truly am like a rose. I look very sweet; I have a beautiful smell to me but don’t take my beauty for granted because I do have my thorns. If all of my buds fall the ground and I wither away you can always count that I will eventually blossom again because I refuse to let anybody kill me by the roots.

That has been my story since I got here and seeing this match of me I know it’s time to blossom again. We can sit here and talk about what happened when we both first got to this company. Our tag team encounters, or even that match where you got one up on me with the golden contract. Honestly the only thing that matters is what is at stake in front of us…

It’s this big match on Sunday… Do you have what it takes to defend what you have worked so hard to achieve?! Do you have it in you?!

What I do know however is that this if things don’t go my way I know for a fact I will be right back here because I always do… That has always been the one constant no matter the personality…

I rather not talk about next time because with every single bone in my body, with all of my heart I promise I will win…

It’s all or nothing and I am going to leave it all on in the line within the ring.

For one of us the Show Must Go On, but sadly for you SHOW’S OVER…It’s time to roll the credits on you once and for all… Best of luck… It’s SHOW TIME!

user posted image