Author Topic: SCU Underground Ep 81 (Results)  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Underground

• View Profile
SCU Underground Ep 81 (Results)
« on: January 10, 2021, 08:16:51 PM »
SCU/GRIME Presents... Underground Ep. 81: Night of Champions

We go to a section set up outside of the Mandalay Bay, with a few chairs, and a few people standing together, wearing masks.  There is a small pulpit set up in the corner with white curtains hanging up behind it.  Standing at the edge of the pulpit is Virginia Mae Putnam on one side.  On the other, Mother Mavis is standing with a microphone in her hand.  She has a sweet, yet very vacant smile on her face as she looks at the crowd gathering.

Mavis:  Thank you all for showing up tonight. I know we are under extreme circumstances, as we have been for about a year now. It means so much that you were able to come, and that SCU has allowed for our spiritual family from Tulsa to stay at the Saxon Hotel. If only we could be inside of the building, but we must do all that we can to stomp out the devil’s plague!

Crowd:  Amen!

Virginia:  Preach, Mother Mavis!  Tell ‘em a little truth!

Mavis looks to Ginny with approval.  She turns back to the crowd and moves to the center of the stage.

Mavis:  Tonight is a very special night for The Church of the Good Shepherds.  Our patriarch will bring our levels of world recognition to all new heights! Our message will reach so many new ears, and all of the doubters will have no room left for doubt that God is good. No. God is great! As it is not a woman’s place to introduce such greatness, please allow me to welcome to this stage… Andrew Borg!

A makeshift sound system outside plays Andrew Borg’s music as he jogs out from behind the curtain set up.  He jogs back and forth, handing out a couple copies of his book Yes You Can! to church members.  They appreciate it greatly as they hold them up and scream.  He points to another in the corner and winks before running up to the podium.  He takes the microphone and lets the crowd settle some before speaking.

Andrew:  Thank you, thank you!  It’s great to see you all here tonight.  I hope that once this sermon is over, you will gather back at the chapel for refreshments, and to watch Father Gerald beat the ever loving crap out of that cheater, Eyesnsane.

The crowd inside boos, but the crowd outside explodes.

Andrew:  Yes he can!  But more importantly, yes he WILL! God gives him the knowledge to get past all obstacles. He gives him the strength to make his dreams a reality.  He gives him the intuition to become the SCU Combat Champion.  Tonight!  God gives us all the tools we need to get what we want out of life, and that will be irrefutable tonight!  So without further delay, please welcome to the stage… Father Gerald Shepherd!!!

Crowd:  YES YOU CAN! YES YOU CAN! YES YOU CAN!

Upon the introduction, Gerald comes out from behind the curtains.  He jogs up the side of the pulpit/stage, waving to the crowd.  His SCU Underground Championship is proudly displayed around his waist, underneath his opened suit jacket.  He gives a nod to Andrew Borg, and then he takes the microphone from him.  He sets down The Good Book on the podium.

Gerald:  How y’all doing tonight?  I bid you a warm welcome to the City of Sin, where we have so much work to do.  Good works, of course. And as many of you know, Brother David has opened up a Las Vegas chapter of the church, and it is my pleasure to say that he is doing a bang up job. Least he can still find a way to make his papa proud, right?

The crowd claps, and Gerald winks at the camera and nods.  We can see off in the corner, Brother David is standing by, fresh off his defeat by former SCW World Heavyweight Champion Jack Washington. He looks none too pleased, but it’s hard to tell what is bothering him more. Gerald looks back to the rest of the crowd.

Gerald:  As a focus on tonight, let me skip the macho man rhetoric. Let me not plump up my ego, because that’s for the punks of Over the Edge to do, and I’m sure we will see plenty of it before I meet up with Eyesnsane tonight. It don’t take a divine miracle to see that coming from a mile away.

Gerald pauses once more for an ovation, mixed with boos for the mentioning of Eyesnsane and OTE, but almost drowned out by the cheers from the inside crowd at the same mentioning.

Gerald:  You reap what you sow, and tonight, the arrogance of Eyesnsane will come to an halt.  His claims that his title is better than mine when it only sees defense once every two months will sound even sillier when the SCU Underground Champion takes his Combat Championship off of him.  And even sillier when I cast it to the side as if my name were Javier Gonzalez. Then, all will be put in their place, and…

Eyesnsane: Well, now that the crowd is warmed up…

Is heard through the speakers just before Over The Edge steps out from behind the curtain.  Eyesnsane out slightly in front shirtless and holding a microphone with the SCU Combat title around his waist and black pants and shoes.  The members of Over The Edge all line up side by side on the stage.

Eyesnsane: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, binaries and non binaries. Jack Daniel’s drinkers and people who just don’t know any better.  Welcome to Night of Champions, starring Over The Edge and an assortment of SCU members and a group of folks with a mask fetish.

Tonight you all are in for a treat.  You will get to see our very own Michi take on Merlot as she becomes the new Combat champion in a Lei Tai match!

Pop from the crowd inside, booing from those outside…

Eyesnsane: Also, you all will get to see the first ballot hall of fame inductee known as Mickey, team up with the strongest woman in all of SCU, Mrs. Right!  As they become the NEW… Pride Tag Team champions, when they defeat Alex and Ariana.

Pop from the crowd….

Eyesnsane: But wait, there’s more.  There will be a last man standing match, between that guy over there holding the SCU Underground title and me.  The SCU Combat champion.

Pop from the crowd inside, and boos from the crowd outside…

Eyesnsane: Now, if I can be serious for a minute.

Eyesnsane looks into the nearest camera and winks.

Eyesnsane: First and foremost I have the utmost respect for the soon to be mine, SCU Underground title.  What I have maintained is that I am better than Gerald in every way.  I’m a better champion, I’m a better fighter and from what the ladies in the back say, I’m a better man.  After tonight, when I beat you like you stole something for the world to see and win that title it will finally get the recognition it deserves.

Eyesnsane puts the microphone in front of Dax for a moment…

Dax: Burn!

Eyesnsane: Second, I get in that ring and I fight about it.  Everybody with two eyes sees the Combat champions put ourselves through the kind of fights most people like you don’t have the stomach for.  Last man standing and you are out here with a book.  Let me show you something…

Eyesnsane hands the microphone to Dax, then reaches behind his back.  He then pulls out his nung chucks and proceeds to put on a lightening fast display with the weapons, finishing with a pose having the nung chuck stop under his right arm. 

Dax: Second burn.

Gerald simply laughs. He turns his attention from Eyesnsane, but to his gathered crowd outside of the building. He gestures toward Eyesnsane, but does not look at him.

Gerald:  Unprofessional as always, this one. What SOME people don’t seem to understand is that being a champion is much more than being a hot head with a black belt.  It’s about more than winning matches, though that certainly comes with the territory as I will prove later tonight.

Gerald still refuses to acknowledge Over the Edge at all, even though Mavis, Virginia, and Andrew are all ready for a fight to break out any minute.

Gerald:  Being a champion is about carrying yourself with decorum. Defending your brand against the heathens, jezebels, and abominations that threaten your brand. It is about standing up for a purpose, and not some underdog quest for glory.  You don’t seek glory.  You come into it, just as I, your Saved City Underground Champion…

Gerald gives a singular nod to David in the crowd, easing his irritation some, before looking back to the crowd.

Gerald:  This is a prime example of why I will walk out tonight as a dual champion, because of anyone on the roster, let alone the man I face tonight for the SCU Combat Championship, I deserve it most.

Dax:  Tell ‘em, daddy!

The inside crowd laughs, but the crowd outside is appalled by this.  Eyesnsane laughs as Dax seems to be cheering on Gerald in a way that is more mocking than supportive.

Gerald:  My point is that it doesn’t matter what a bunch of ragtag misfits dream of when they go to sleep.  What does matter is the hard work, faith, and discipline The Good Shepherds put out to obtain the greatness others are simply jealous of.

Eyesnsane is about to speak when Gerald stares him directly in the eyes.

Gerald:  That’s it, that’s all…

And with that, Gerald picks up the Good Book and waves to the crowd before him. They cheer him on, while those inside boo.  Gerald exits to through the curtains, giving not a single glance to Eyesnsane as he passes him. The rest of the Good Shepherds follow after, making sure Over the Edge doesn’t try anything funny.

Somewhere in the bowels of the Mandalay Bay Events Center, the camera finds the Jeckels.

Raisa: Monsitmals, you have become quite the nuisance to us, but you also have something we desire. First though let me explain to you how Jack, Jake, and Helena deal with a nuisance. Well it isn’t pretty, it is violent very violent. Jack and Jake are done with this dance, tonight they rid GRIME and SCU of your nuisance.

Jake: Samuel, Raab, the time has come to deal with you permanently, they have given us the instruction and tools for your destruction, tonight you will meet your final end at our hands.

Jack: It is written so it shall be done.

Helena: Tazu, you have made the grave error of going against our leader Miss Filth, for that I must follow her instructions to hurt you, hurt you badly. Tazu, my title is your motivation, but it is also mine Tazu. We will encounter each other later, and I will carry out Miss Filth’s instructions, you will learn to never disobey our leader.

Helena rocks back and forth

Helena: Tazu, tonight you die.

The scene cuts backstage to SCU Underground TV Champion Cordelia Clark as she leans against the wall with the championship over her shoulder. She still seems a little bit annoyed by recent events, but the way everything unfolded is certainly giving her more to think about. She’s not in the same snarky mood that she usually is, as she’s about to express when she gives her thoughts.

Cordelia: In no way am I surprised by the fact that I defended my championship again. I wanted to make that clear right out of the gate. If it were up to me, it would’ve just ended there, but it didn’t. GRIME doesn’t know how to lose, do they? Am I surprised? Of course not. I don’t give any bit of a crap about the GRIME/SCU never ending conflict but one thing that I know about GRIME is that they’re incredibly underhanded and will do whatever it takes to prove their superiority over SCU no matter what. I don’t know why in the world they decided to come after ME though… have I not made it clear on more than one occasion that I didn’t care about this conflict? Have I not made it clear enough that I’m not part of this conflict? Maybe I did… but I don’t think they gave a damn about that. They’re just mad because I happened to prove my superiority at the expense of one of their own. That’s really all it is and I’m not going to apologize for that. I was merely doing what I had to do. But see… that wasn’t the only surprising part about those events…

Cordelia takes a pause and remembers the moment where the SCU contingent came out and cleared the ring. She looks a bit conflicted when she thinks about this development, more than one would think, but this isn’t throwing off her composure as she addresses that.

Cordelia: Those miscreants and those second rate, middle class morons from SCU came out and helped me. I’m not sure how I feel about that. On one hand? ANNOYING! On the other? It’s not the worst thing in the world considering I would’ve been in really bad shape otherwise. But still… let me reiterate… AGAIN.

I am NOT part of this conflict! I was just at the wrong place at the wrong time, that’s all that nonsense was. I didn’t ask for the calvary to come out and save me. Sure, they were doing the right thing in the big picture for themselves and that’s all fine and good and everything, but leave me out of it! Seriously! I’ll take on all comers: SCU or GRIME, and I made that as clear as day when I retained against one of their people and I’ll further emphasize the point when I retain tonight against “Masked Member Jade”, whoever she is. To me, whether you’re in SCU or whether you’re GRIME, you’re a target to me. Period! I don’t care about your affiliation! I don’t care about your little conflict. I’ll deal with GRIME if I have to… but I want to make it clear that when I deal with GRIME and any of the nonsense that they throw at me… I am doing it for ME and for ME ALONE! I’m not doing this for SCU! I’m doing it for ME! I HOPE you people get that. I HOPE you don’t need me to put it on a chalkboard and draw pictures for you people to get it.

If this match with “Jade” ends up being a fair fight with none of that interference nonsense, then I know for sure that I’m going to outwrestle her in every way and retain my title. I may be in only my second year in the business, but that doesn’t make me stupid. I know most likely, because of GRIME’s nonsense, it won’t be. But one thing’s for sure and that’s the fact that no matter how badly GRIME wants it and no matter how much BS they pull to try to take this from me, they won’t. You get ANY of their members one on one and they’re exposed! I’ll prove exactly what I mean when I retain this title again against “Jade”.

Cordelia gives off her signature, conceited scoff as she departs from the scene making it clear that the events of her previous match aren’t affecting her very much… if at all.

Hardcore Tag Team Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
The Jeckels Vs Monsitmals(c)

Liam:  The following contest is a Falls Count Anywhere match for the Hardcore Tag Team Championships!!! First! Coming to the ring from Transylvania, Romania,they are... The Jeckels!!!

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed the Jeckels, she leads them to the ring, they walk slowly, Helena slides under the ropes, Jake steps through the ropes and sits in the corner, Jack leans through the ropes, placing his hands on Jack's shoulders, Helena sits by the ropes and rocks back and forth.

Liam:  Aaaaand their opponents, they are from right here in Las Vegas.  They are your Hardcore Tag Team Champions, Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab… The Monstimals!!!

“Monster and Animal I Have Become” (mash up) by Skillet and Three Days Grace play over the sound system as Samuel McPherson and Lord Raab come through the curtain with Henry Losak behind them as they walk side by side together to the ring, ignoring the fans as they step over the top rope together while Henry goes through the middle rope. Raab and Samuel do a holdup in the ring with the fans booing on them as Henry steps out of the ring with Raab and Samuel stand in the ring waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding! 

Ada: Jake and Jack get a head start as they run right at the champions. Raab and Sam turn around, Raab gets Clotheslined over the top ropes by Jake as Sam blocks Jack’s Clothesline. Sam pushes Jack away, Jake kicks Sam in the ribs. Sam turns to focus on Jake but gets Speared to the mat by Jack!

Rob: Jake and Jack start to kick Sam while he is down. Raab gets to his feet and grabs Jake's leg. Raab drags him under the ropes to the outside. Raab sends Jake to the barricade. Jack slides out the ring and grabs Raab from behind. Raab hits Jack with a back elbow.

Ada: Jack lets go, Raab turns around as Jake gets to his feet and grabs him from behind. Jack hits Raab with a hard chop to the chest! Sam rolls out the ring to the outside and hits a headbutt to the back of Jack's head.

Rob: Raab jumps backwards forcing Jake to hit the barricade again. Jake lets go of Raab, Jack goes to grab Sam but eats a Big Boot from Raab. Jack goes down as Sam grabs Jake and gets him up for a Chokeslam…

Ada: Jake kicks Sam in the gut to counter. Sam lets go of Jake but Jake eats a leaping Clothesline as he and Lord Raab go flying over the barricade onto the 2nd row! The fans move out the way as Jake and Lord Raab roll around trying to get the advantage on the other…

Rob: Jack and Sam tie up at ringside. Sam overpowers Jack as she pushes Jack away almost causing him to hit the ring post. Sam runs over... Jack moves out the way causing Sam to run into the ring post... But Sam gets his hands up to prevent getting hurt. Jack nails Sam in the side with a dropkick causing Sam to hit the ring post anyway!

Ada: Raab and Jake are back on their feet, Jake goes to the barricade and jumps over to head towards Father Jack. Sam shakes it off and looks to lock up with Jack. Jake comes in and lands a body blow to the ribs of Sam forcing him to let go of Jack. Jake grabs on to Sam, he and Jack get Sam off his feet and drop him with a double team Suplex!

Rob: Raab jumps over the barricade and grabs Jake from behind for an Inverted DDT but Jack saves Jake as Jack nails Raab with a hard chop to the chest followed by an uppercut to the jaw!

Ada: Sam gets to his feet. Jack tries to grab him but Sam grabs him first and sends him towards the rampway. Sam follows, Jack turns around to get tackled by Sam on the rampway.

Rob: Jake runs over to help Jack, Lord Raab grabs a chair and folds it up as he now heads towards the rampway. Jake pulls Sam off of Jack, Sam gets to his feet and tries to Clothesline Jake. Jake ducks underneath it, Raab runs up with the chair. Jack and Jake run up the rampway to get away as Raab gives chase.

Ada: They get to the top of the rampway. Lord Raab swings the chair and misses. Jack grabs Raab as does Jake... They go to lift him for a Suplex but Sam grabs Raab's legs and pushes them back to the floor.

Rob: Sam grabs Jake as Jack kicks Raab in the gut then drops him with a DDT to the chair! Sam throws Jake off the rampway falling 5 feet to the floor!

Ada: Wait, Helena comes out from behind the curtain with a cameraman following her. Helena starts yelling at Sam... Sam grabs her throat and lift her up for a Chokeslam... Wait Sam turns around... Don't do that, Not that!

Rob: Sam choke slams Helena to the floor, she hits the hard floor 5 feet down! Jack goes after Sam but Raab grabs his foot... Sam gets nailed in the head with the camera from Jack! He’s hijacked the camera!

Ada: Jack throws the camera at Sam. Sam catches it and gets nailed with a superkick by Jack. Sam falls off the rampway and hits the floor 5 feet down!

Rob: Lord Raab gets to his feet and goes after Jack. Jack jumps up and extends his feet to hit Lord Raab with a jumping front kick.  He picks Raab up and sets him up for No Laughing Matter (Tombstone Piledriver) over the chair!  He hooks the leg!!!

One!
Two!
Three!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam:  Here are your winners and NEW Hardcore Tag Team Champions… Jake and Jack… The Jeckels!!!

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction as Jack stands tall, looking out across all of the carnage.  He takes the tag belts from Jade Pham and puts them over his shoulders.  He then goes to check on Helena and Jake, though Jake broke Helena’s fall mostly.  They help Jake up, and Jack hands him the belt. They make their way to the back.

Mrs. Right is seated in a black folding chair, curling weights and looking at her tablet on a nearby table, as Mickey walks into the room.

Mrs Right:  Hey Mickey…

Mickey: Oi, alright?

Mrs Right:  I’ve been following all this stuff with the government.  It’s just crazy to me.  I mean you would expect to see something like that in some other country.  I mean how lucky was it that it was just rioters and not like real organized terrorists.  All those politicians from the vice president on down were barely protected.

Mickey:  Being a new US citizen, I gotta say, that shite was scary to watch. I’m used to seeing the royal guards keep that stuff outta parliament. To see the MAGA’s storm the capitol building was blarmy and it’s good to see those muppets getting charged.  But it makes ya see some parallels between ‘em and what we’re going through with GRIME. All we can do is brace ourselves, love.

Mrs Right:  One thing is for sure, just like the country moving forward we have one hell of a challenge ahead of us.  Alex and Ariana will not just lay down for us.  But I can promise you I am more than ready for the challenge and to become the new Pride tag team champions.  We’ve put in the work and the dedication that it takes to get here and beyond.  This is going to be a big night for Over the Edge, I can feel it, there’s just that vibe.

Mickey:  Sure it’s not the ratatouille from Ariana that you was so nice as to take a bite?

Mrs. Right chuckles and looks over to the trashcan near the door.

Mrs Right:   Between you and me, I spit it out after she left. She should stick to wrestling.

Mickey:  Must say, after we take those titles from ‘er an me ole London Bruv Alex, she might wanna take time to go to culinary school.  But, I do agree. There’s this feeling in the air tonight that just says “It’s all going next level.”  And I simply can’t ignore that. It’s like an electrical storm, buzzing around Night of Champions, and we got the chance to prove that we’re the best.

Mrs Right:  We say we are the best all the time, but tonight and against these two.  We are going to prove it.  We are more than they can handle.  It’s a new year and time for some new champions in Over the Edge.  I want my first SCU title, for you, Over the Edge, and all of our fans who believe in us.  I know we got this, I just know it.

Mickey nods.

Mickey:  Couldn’t agree more.  I’ve ‘ad more time ‘ere to earn me a belt than you ‘ave.  But it remains the same.  I ‘aven’t.  Back in Honor, you and me was champions more often than not. Hardcore Tag Champs, with different partners.  Tonight, we get to prove that we’re championship caliber still.  And, that we can wrestle when there’s rules in place.  Chin up, so far up, yer lookin’ at the stars as if it was a mirror.  We got this.

Mrs. Right nods her head, and Mickey gives her a pat on the back.  Determination is written on his face, and hers, as the camera goes elsewhere.

A video plays…

The scene opens and we see Masked GRIME Member Jade wearing green and black form fitting camouflage and black boots.

Jade: Night of Champions.  As most of you know, I will be taking on Cordelia Clark the TV champion.  Some may say she is a good champion, some not so good.  The fact of the matter is this, I am going to win.  I’m not just going to win, I’m going to win big, ok.  She knows it, SCU knows it, GRIME and all of you know it.  There’s only one way I don’t win this match and that’s if SCU finds a way to rig this fight.

Now I’m not saying that’s what’s going to happen.  I’m just telling all of you now, I am the world class talent that GRIME hand picked to deliver titles to them.  I was chosen by them to lead and I have out fought other talented and not so talented people to get to this point.  Do you know what?  I made it here to this point, to this title match, because I am the best of the best.  Now I can tell you this is going to be the best TV championship match any of you have seen all year.  History will be made when I win right here tonight in front of the entire world.  2021 is going to be a big year for GRIME and I will lead us into this new era as the new TV champion.  GRIME is going to win so much and so often, you all are going to get tired of seeing us win.  I would wish Cordelia luck, because she would certainly need it but even with luck that will not help her and there's no way she can beat me without help.  So after I win we will all be able to celebrate me bringing the title home to GRIME.

Fades to black…..

TV Championship
Masked Member Jade Vs Cordelia Clark(c)

Darlyn:  The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the Uncensored Television Championship!!! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, representing the masked members of GRIME, she is… Jade!!!

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH plays over the speakers as masked member Jade comes from behind the curtain.  She seems to liven up as she comes down the rampway.  She climbs onto the apron and steps inside of the ring, pumping up to get ready for the match to start.

The radio version of "Sucker" by Charli XCX hits the PA system and Cordelia Clark steps through the curtains, instantly drawing some boos from the crowd.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Princeton, NJ standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 125lb, she is your Uncensored Television Champion… Cordelia Clllllllllllark!!!

She starts to walk down the ramp, obviously confident in her self-proclaimed, prodigious abilities. She has a smirk on her face as she gets to the ring, obviously enjoying whatever reaction she's getting from the fans. When she enters the ring, she finally acknowledges the "haters" with a 'hush' signal, which only serves to incite them to boo her louder. Cordelia has a laugh to herself at this, as she starts to focus on her match and the song fades.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Gena:  Cordelia and masked member Jade keep a bit of a distance as they size one another up.  They move around, not taking their eyes off of one another.  Masked member Jade makes the first attempt at a strike as she grabs onto Cordelia.

Chad:  She must underestimate Clark’s strength based on her size.  She tries to power struggle with Cordelia, but masked member Jade finds herself slipping back a few paces.

Gena:  Cordelia lifts masked member Jade up, but masked member Jade grounds her weight and uses her own strength to come back to the mat.

Chad:  Masked member Jade tries to reverse the Vertical Suplex, but Cordelia plays the same game and grounds her weight.  Cordelia then jabs masked member Jade in the stomach and then brings her up into a Vertical Suplex, but then drops her into a Powerbomb!

Gena:  The ring shakes off of that one.  Cordelia gathers masked member Jade’s legs and holds on for a pin attempt!

One!
Two!Kickout!

Chad:  Masked member Jade rolls back, and as Cordelia gets up to her feet, masked member Jade Spears her back to the ground.  She hits several punches on Cordelia until Cordelia locks on a Body Scissors.

Gena:  Cordelia rolls masked member Jade over onto her back and begins throwing jabs for good measure.  She squeezes her legs together as Jade reaches over to the ropes, finally catching hold of them.

Chad:  Cordelia lets go and takes a few steps back to size her up.  Jade pulls herself up to her feet and nods her head as she tries to shake it all off.

Gena:  Perhaps a bit of mutual respect between the two Bombshells.  Masked member Jade raises a hand up to Cordelia, looking for a Test of Strength!

Chad:  Cordelia smiles and nods her head as she takes the hand.  They lock their other hands and the battle kicks off!

Gena:  Upper body strength is much more evenly matched between these two.  Cordelia gets a couple inches, but Masked member Jade pushes right back.

Chad:  But Cordelia holds it off as much as she can before losing a couple of inches!  She grunts as she powers back, getting Masked member Jade back more than a foot!

Gena:  Masked member Jade roars and then pushes back, getting Cordelia backward even more.  Cordelia breathes as much as she can before a sigh of exasperation comes out.

Chad:  She then goes into full force and pushes back to a vertical base!  She even gets masked member Jade back almost perpendicular to the mat!  She roars out as she gets Jade down all the way to the mat!

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Crowd:  YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! TEST OF STRENGTH! TEST OF STRENGTH! TEST OF STRENGTH!

Gena:  I’m with the fans!  That was amazing, and a bit unexpected.  Masked member Jade is the first to her feet, and she kicks Cordelia in the side of the head before picking her up into a Small Package Piledriver.

Chad:  Masked member Jade feels that shaky feeling after the Test of Strength as she picks Cordelia up and tosses her on her shoulders.  Is it time to put the champ away? I hope not.

Gena:  It is!  Masked member Jade steps up onto the first turnbuckle.  And then the second!  She looks around at the audience who begin booing her!  She looks out into the audience.

Chad:  But Cordelia kicks her legs and gets free.  She pulls masked member Jade off with a High Angle Suplex!  She catches her breath as she watches Jade intensely.

Gena:  Masked member Jade stirs as she blinks, looking up at the lights.  She then gets to her stomach and pushes herself up.  Slowly, she gets to her feet, and she turns around and… Heartbreaker (A spinning double knee right into the chest)!!!  She drops down on top of the champ!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here is your winner and STILL Uncensored Television Champion… Cordelia Clark!!!

Cordelia picks up her belt and doesn’t give GRIME the satisfaction of celebrating.  She steps out of the ring and onto the outside mat.  As she walks toward the rampway, Valentina jumps over the barricade and blindsides Cordelia. Angel Kash comes rushing down the ramp and she gets a good cheap shot in and her and Valentina laugh as they back up the ramp.  Angel goes to pick up the title, but Cordelia pops her in the face, just hard enough for her to stumble into Val, who holds her back and the two walk up the rampway.  Cordelia gets up and straightens herself out.  She picks the belt up, and she charges at Angel directly, just as security interjects.  All three ladies try swinging at their target(s), and they break it apart, separating them.

The scene opens backstage at Underground where we see Krystal Wolfe looking at her phone, she seems to be listening to music and shakes her head as she watches the music video.

Krystal: Damn it Jon Schaffer, Iced Earth’s produced some great music over the years and you go and fuck things up by participating in that attempted coup?!

Krystal sighs to herself before Ariana walks up to her.

Ariana: Hey Krystal.

Krystal: Hey Ari, ready for your title defence?

Ariana: Ready as I’ll ever be, you ready for the Roulette Title Shot Match tomorrow night on Climax Control?

Krystal: You know it!

HBCarter: At least SOMEONE’S getting title opportunities around here!

The camera pans over to show Ari’s bestie and fellow Go Gym Graduate HB Carter approaching the two women with a frown on his face.

Ariana: Err, Carter, I’m defending my tag titles with Alex tonight, you should know that by now.

Krystal: And my match is a Number One Contender’s Match for a shot at Inception V, even if I win tomorrow night, I still have to make it to Inception V.

Carter sighs in resignation.

HBCarter: You’re both right but they can’t keep me away from the TV Title forever! Besides, if I keep dwelling on this, I’ll be in a sour mood all week, not exactly ideal for our next Dungeons and Dragons session.

Carter adds before pausing.

HBCarter: That’s happening Wednesday, right?

Krystal: Far as I know, yeah, Makayla’s already confirmed that she’s off shifts that day but I’m still waiting on word from Osbourne and Aron, should know more by Climax Control.

HBCarter: Good to know.

Ariana: Great, I’ve been practicing my rap all week!

Krystal: Great! ………. wait, what?!

Ariana: MC Meri will be in da house!

Krystal and Carter stare at Ari with bewildered looks on their faces before shaking their heads.

Krystal: Good luck in your title defence.

HBCarter: Ditto.

Ariana: Fa’ Shizzle!

Krystal and Carter walk off as the scene fades.

Pride Tag Team Championship
Mrs. Right and Mickey Carroll Vs Alex Rush and Ariana Aneglos(c)

The opening of "Amazing Grace" by Dropkick Murphys plays as Mickey pushes through the curtains. He pulls the cigarette out of his mouth and drops it on the ground, quickly putting it out as he marches back and forth across the stage. He looks from side to side, nodding his head at the cheers before pointing out into the audience, starting an powerful "Oi! Oi! Oi!" chant that really gets the crowd pumped.

Darlyn: Coming to the ring, from London, England, standing at 5'11" and weighing in at 190lb, he is "Sin City's Resident Shithead"... Mickey Carrrrrrrrrrrrolllllllllllll!!!   And his partner, she stands at 5’9” and weighing in at 155lb, she is… Mrs Right!!!

The lights get lowered and there seems to be a purple hue as the music plays.  After a few moments Mrs. Wright comes out from backstage stopping for a moment waving to the left and to the right. Then she slowly walks to the ring and then up the steel steps.  After she enters the ring, Mickey dashes straight down the ramp where he leaps up and onto the ring apron. He paces back and forth, stomping along to the beat of the music before climbing inside. He looks up at the ceiling and then signals the trinity, kissing his fingers and then pointing up.  Mrs Right walks to the center of the ring and turns, taking a moment to pause as she faces each side of the ring.  Before cutting a stare at the ring announcer as she walks to a corner.  And backs herself in while waiting for the action to start.

Darlyn:  Aaaaaaaaand their opponents, the Pride Tag Team Champions!!!

The intro to “Fortune Favours the Bold” hits the speakers and once the vocals hit Ariana comes out to a modest reception, the young wrestler claps hand with the fans at ringside as she makes her way down to the ring.

Darlyn: Introducing, from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania “The Greek Angel” Ariana Angelos!

Ariana rolls into the ring and poses for the crowd before waiting for the match to start.

Gold stars start to flash around the stage entrance as the arena lights start to drop out and a voice is heard saying "Do you wanna get rocked?" The name Alex Rush appears on the screen and the fans instantly burst in to cheers as Def Leppards "Let's Get Rocked" blasts through the speakers.

Liam: From Westminister, London, England, weighing in at two hundred and ten pounds, he is Alex Rush!

Smoke appears at the top of the ramp as a spotlight hits the entrance way to see the back of a long haired man with one hand in the air holding up the devil horns sign. He turns around to more cheers as the spotlight shines on the face of Alex Rush! A line of security is seen either side of him as the lights brighten to show fans "held back" by security at the top of the ramp. Alex is wearing black leather pants with a red stripe down either side, a white shirt with the devil horns hand sign on in a faded gray colour. Around his wrist, a multi coloured scarf is tied. He looks to the held back fans and wave a hand at them in a presidential fashion before making his way down to the ringside area. Alex steps up the steps and through the middle and top rope and in to the center of the ring, his arms in the air with the devil horns sign as gold sparks fall from the roof. Alex reaches down, removing his shirt and throws it to the crowd as he waits for the bell.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU Underground Ep 81 (Results)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2021, 08:21:13 PM »

Gena:  The crowd comes alive for the second tag team match of the night as Ari and Mrs Right stay in the ring, and the gents let them at it.

Chad:  Ari steps to the center and Mrs Right meets her there.  They shake hands, but Mrs Right pulls Ari into a Bear Hug right out of the gate! She swings Ari around like a ragdoll!

Gena:  However, she flings Ari to the ground.  I think that was just a reminder of her strength advantage.  Ari holds onto her ribs as she stumbles into the ropes.

Chad:  Mrs Right comes flying at her with a Clothesline, but Ari ducks and rolls out of the way.  As Mrs Right trips into the ropes, Ari rushes to the other side of the ring.

Gena:  She jumps over Mrs Right and lands a Roll Over Neckbreaker!  The crowd cheers as Ari asserts her speed and agility advantage over Mrs Right. She climbs the turnbuckle and jumps off with a Missile Dropkick!

Chad:  Ari rolls Mrs Right onto her back and drops down for an early cover.  But Mrs Right lifts her up, bench pressing Ari before throwing her several feet.  Ari looks shocked more than anything.

Gena:  Both ladies get to their feet, and they circle one another.  Ari reverses the motion of the circle and gets behind Mrs Right.  She jumps up, looking for a Falling Knee Backbreaker.

Chad:  But, Mrs Right stands tall, holding onto Ari as she walks around the ring.  She falls into the corner, crushing Ari and forcing a tag to Alex.  As he steps inside, Mrs Right steps back and tags in Mickey.

Gena:  Mickey jumps over the ropes and swaggers over toward Alex.  Both men stop, sharing a quick story about their hometown.  Mickey laughs as Alex pats Mickey on the shoulder.

Chad:  Mickey slaps his knee and then gets serious as he points off in the distance.  Alex looks, and Mickey slaps him across the face!

Gena:  Alex holds his chin, and then points off in the other direction.  Mickey looks urgently, and Alex kicks out Mickey’s knee and then hits a Headbutt.  Mickey has to respect it.

Chad:  He rubs his knee as they look around, fire in both of their eyes as the crowd raises volume and anticipation.  Alex and Mickey then go to blows as the crowd explodes.

Gena:  Mickey hits a few stiff rights while Alex gets a left hook, then a right hook.  Alex then rushes Mickey into the corner, hard, taking the breath out of Mickey.

Chad:  Alex kicks Mickey in the stomach twice.  He then roars as he begins smacking Mickey’s belly repeatedly and intensely.  The crowd has to laugh as Mickey’s stomach turns pink.

Gena:  Mickey reaches out and grabs at Alex’s nose, twisting as Alex shouts out in pain.  Mickey holds his hand out to Alex, who looks through his hand.

Mickey:  Got yer nose, mate!  If ye don’t back the bloody fuck up, I swear…

Chad:  Mickey opens his mouth and turns his hand toward it.  Alex shouts out urgently, “NO!” and puts his hands up.  Mickey inches closer, and Alex drops to his knees to beg.

Gena:  Mickey stands over him and mouths off to him as Alex points to his nose.  The realization hits him, and his eyebrows furrow.  But Mickey begins hitting knuckle punches to Alex’s face.

Chad:  Alex falls back and tries crawling backward to his corner where Ari is bouncing up and down for the tag.  But Mickey grabs onto his leg and pulls him back.  Alex tries to kick Mickey, but Mickey dodges his attempts.

Gena:  Mickey turns around for the Four Leaf Clover (Texas Cloverleaf), but Alex leans up and punches Mickey right in the butt! Mickey is stunned, and then turns around.

Mickey:  Did ye just punch me in me arse?!?

Alex:  And I’ll do it again, mate!

Chad:  Alex dives as Mickey, but Mickey moves out of the way.  He slides through Mickey’s legs and punches him right in the starfish!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Alex dives across the ring and tags Ari back in.  Ari jumps over the ropes, and Mickey stumbles to his corner, jutting his thumb back at Alex.

Chad:  Mrs Right steps inside of the ring and catches Ari as she jumps up.  Mrs Right looks for a Sidewalk Slam, but Ari turns it into a Tornado DDT.  She rolls Mrs Right over onto her back.

One!
Two!
Kickout!

Gena:  Mickey is ready to break it up, but Mrs Right gets it.  She pulls herself up on the ropes as Ari rushes at her.  She hits a Back Body Drop to the outside! 

Chad:  Ari lands rough, and the referee goes to check on her.  Pain is etched all over her face.  The crowd gasps as Ari writhes on the ground.  She might be injured, folks!

Gena:  After a short exchange, Ari manages to slowly get up.  She refuses to let up so quickly.  Mrs Right steps back so Ari can get inside.  Ari goes for the tag, but turns around and hits a quick Enziguri to Mrs Right!!!

Chad:  Did Ari just play possum for sympathy to get the upper hand?  Ari, however, does stumble a bit as she makes the tag, so it might’ve just been payback.

Gena:  Mrs Right tags in Mickey, but instead of exiting the ring, she charges Ari and bumps her off the apron!  She follows through as the two begin brawling, with Mrs Right gaining the advantage!

Chad:  Mickey puts a hand over his backside as he steps inside, wagging a finger at Alex.  Alex shrugs his shoulders and the two charge at one another, throwing punch after punch.

Gena:  Alex gets an Uppercut that knocks Mickey back a bit.  He then hits a Battering Ram to the stomach of Mickey.  Mickey goes down, and Alex’s eyes cross.  He goes for the cover.

One!
Two!

Chad:  Mrs Right reaches in and drags Alex off of Mickey, but Mickey’s shoulders go up anyway.  Ari jumps on Mrs Right’s back and begins clobbering away.

Gena:  Mickey slowly gets up, still holding onto his stomach.  Mickey ducks a Clothesline, and then he swings his leg back to Alex’s stomach.  He drops an elbow to the top of Alex’s head.

Chad:  Alex begins tickling Mickey, bringing him down to his level.  Mickey punches him, and Alex swings again.  They work their way back to their feet.  Alex hits a Headbutt to Mickey, making both men cross their eyes.

Gena:  Mickey retaliates with one of his own,  Alex returns, and then Mickey fires back.  Four headbutts in, and both men are seeing stars.  Mickey bounces off of the ropes, but Ari grabs his leg to trip him up.

Chad:  Alex goes for a Spinning Back Elbow, but Mrs Right pushes Mickey out of the way and grabs hold of Alex.  Alex drops down with a Guillotine over the top rope!

Gena:  Mrs Right lands on top of Ari, and Mickey spins Alex around, hitting the Drunken Lullabies (Slingshot Falcon Arrow), hooking the legs!!!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn:  Here are your winners and NEW Pride Tag Team Champions… Mrs Right and Mickey Carroll… Over the Edge!!!

Crowd:  HELL YEAH! *POP!*

Mickey almost can’t believe it as he drops down and rolls outside of the ring.  He helps Mrs Right back to her feet and hands her one of the belts.  She raises it up high in the air.  Mickey grabs the other belt and runs around the ring, slapping hands as he gets an “Oi” chant going.  He then jumps up into Mrs Right’s arms as she holds him almost like a baby.  He raises the belt up high in the air.

Cut to current GRIME World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke and Casey Williams. Max finishes up a few hindu squats while warming up before his championship title defense against Eric Weaver tonight on Underground. Casey tosses a towel at him, and Max quickly wipes his brow.

Max: 2020 was a damn good year for your current, reigning, and defending GRIME World Nightmare Champion. Look at the year end  awards. First... your Sin City Wrestling 2020 Hall Of Famer was named the 2020 Manager Of The Year for GRIME, and it’s damn well deserved.

Burke pops out a quick fist bump, and Casey obliges. Max catches his reflection in his title, and just smirks.

Max: Next, the champs showed up, and we showed the entire world why we are the best in this damn game. Interbrand Match Of The Year. Check.

Max grabs his tape, and starts wrapping his wrists.

Max: Breakout Star Of The Year. Abaddon was the breakout in my opinion. That mask gave me freedom. It gave me the confidence to step back into the squared circle to test my mettle against the new crop in Sin City. When the time was right, it was time to step back into the spotlight and live up to my goddamn last name. This GRIME World Nightmare Championship, and my over 200 day run as your champion was the cherry on top of my return.

The champ finishes taping up, biting the tape and tossing it back in his bag. He starts his ritual of rolling his wrists, and cracking his neck.

Max: Most Hated Of The Year. Was there ever any doubt? This championship has been firmly in my grasp for the majority of the year. Many have stepped up. Many have tried. All have failed. Tonight, it’s Eric Weaver’s first opportunity to wrestle for my championship.

Burke throws on his ring jacket, and takes a long drink of water before pouring it over his head. He gives his head a shake, and then tosses the bottle of water back to Casey.

Max: It’s a new year, but the same dominance will continue as 2020. Hell, got a fresh new look for 2021. My designer sent me some sick new gear. Been pushing myself harder than I have in YEARS.  Last year, I proved I was back and better than ever in my humble opinion. Matter of fact, I announced my entry in the 2020 edition of the Blast From The Past Tournament this weekend. Why? Because Mark Ward asked me to come home to Sin City Wrestling, and represent GRIME in this year’s event. I’ve got my sights on a few goals for 2021. Just wait and see. You thought 2020 was my year? You haven’t seen anything yet!

Burke slaps his title, and gives Casey a nod to signal it’s time to go.

A couple of minutes pass before the camera comes to life. The moment it does, we are introduced to a shot of Merlot Ayano as she rests on a bench. Her blackened hair is askew. Her Nike sports bra is drenched with sweat. Her black and silver shorts are dampened as well.

Merlot Ayano: Oi.

There’s something noticeably different about Merlot in this moment―her voice. It’s not bubbly. It’s not giddy. It’s not jovial. And truthfully, it’s a lot deeper than it normally is.

Merlot Ayano: Many people have a lot of feelings about first Combat Championship match with Michi. Some said it was classic bout. Some said it was symbol of two spirited warriors. Some say Merlot got luck and won by skin of teeth. Just depends on perspective, really.

A moment passes.

Merlot Ayano: Have heard all the opinions. Have heard all the thoughts. And have taken them to heart, even negative ones.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: Suppose it’s the reason why have been eagerly awaiting this second match with Michi. A strict MMA rules match was Michi’s bread and butter. But this Lei Tai bout? It levels the playfield.

Merlot nods once more.

Merlot Ayano: Michi? Many things run through Merlot’s mind when thinking about you. Is much respect between me and you. You are not about games, you just want to fight hard. That is very much appreciated―

Her words trail off for just a moment.

Merlot Ayano: However, would be lying if said there weren’t bit of anger mixed in with those mounds of respect. Are great fighter, Michi. Are good person. However, you did things in that first fight that Merlot can’t forget. You punched Merlot in the back of head early in fight. That’s illegal in almost every jurisdiction. Also drove elbow into Merlot’s head while kneeling.

She pauses for a moment.

Merlot Ayano: Can’t hold grudges for all the leg pain that you caused. Can’t hold grudges for all the cuts and blood. Is par for the course. But that punch? That elbow? They are infractions for reason. Could have ended Merlot’s career. Could have ended Merlot’s life. Merlot take those things very seriously. Could maybe overlook if it were done by someone else. But you, Michi? Are well versed in MMA. You know the conduct and rules. You know how dangerous those instances were―

Merlot takes a moment to shake her head.

Merlot Ayano: But in this upcoming match? Those old rules no apply. There are less confindments. There are less restrictions. Are allowed to do whatever it takes to toss each other off platform or get each other to submit.

She nods her head.

Merlot Ayano: Michi? Can promise you one thing. Merlot will always fight with honor. However, does not mean that Merlot will hold back. Just means that every blow Merlot lands will be meant to knock you out. Every submission will be meant to keep you down. Las Vegas odds cannot account for determination and will of a woman who desires to succeed. Not even Michi’s preparation can account for that.

A couple of seconds pass as Merlot runs her fingers through her hair.

Merlot Ayano: Have heard news, Michi? Merlot was recently voted SCU Wrestler of the Year. May not mean much to Michi, but means so much to Merlot. Is testament to talent. Is testament to how hard Merlot has fought ever since joined promotion. The road here hasn’t been easy; it’s never easy. But got here because Merlot never give up. Even when chips seem down, I keep fighting. Is how I was born and bred. This match with Michi will be shining example as to why Merlot was made Wrestler of Year. No matter what, will fight with all of might. Will fight with honor. And will prove why SCU Combat Championship is one of most coveted belts in all of world.

The camera lingers on Merlot for a moment before it fades out.

GRIME Nightmare
Eric Weaver Vs Max Burke(c)

Liam:  The following contest is a Tables Match for the GRIME World Nightmare Championship! Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiintroducing first, the challenger… From Chicago, IL, standing at 6’ and weighing 175, he is… Eric Weaver!!!

Take Five starts to play as we here the jazz beat coming we see Eric Weaver coming from the curtains.

"Won't you stop and take
A little time out with me
Just take five"

Eric waves at the fans as he walks down the ramp.

"Though I'm going out of my way
Just so I can pass by each day
Not a single word do we say
It's a pantomime and not a play

Still, I know our eyes often meet
I feel tingles down to my feet
When you smile, that's much too discreet
Sends me on my way"

Eric slides in the ring from underneath the bottom ropes.

"Wouldn't it be better
Not to be so polite
You could offer a light
Start a little conversation now
It's alright, just take five
Just take five"

As the music fades we see Eric holding his right hand in the air as he looks over to the crowd.

Liam:  Aaaaaaand his opponent!

Jared James Nichols opening vocals on "Nails In The Coffin"  cuts through the silence, as a fog fills the SCU entrance. A light from below reveals the current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke and his associate "The Freight Train Of Pain" Casey Williams.

Liam:  On his way to the ring, from Dorchester, New Brunswick Canada, standing at 6' and weighing in at 220lb, current G.R.I.M.E World Nightmare Champion, Max Burke!!!

As the music intensifies, “The Destroyer” reaches the edge of the squared circle. He turns on his heel, and makes his way to the ring steps. Once on the ringside apron, Burke glides his finger over the top rope as he walks to the center. He turns, his head bowed. Spotlights hit him from all directions as his music reaches a crescendo. Max swiftly removes his Abaddon mask and cackles into the camera, lifting his championship above his head. He hands off his title to Casey as he waits for the match to begin.

Rob: Here we are, ladies and gentlemen, the GRIME World Nightmare Championship is going to be decided in a Tables Match.

Ada: There are tables around the ring, there are three stacked right here in front of us as well as the three other sides of the ring.

Rob: It’s going to take a lot for one of these men to be beat down to a point where they can be put through a table.

Ada: Max gets the advantage lifting Eric into the air and hitting a suplex. Max moves in close and is able to kick Eric once as Eric gets back to his feet as quickly as he can.

Rob: They lock up again with Eric sending Max into the ropes and connecting with a spinning uppercut on the rebound. With Max staggering back for a moment, Eric moves in and hits a Russian Leg Sweep.

Ada: With Max down Eric gets in a couple of kicks of his own before grabbing Max by the head to get him back to his feet. There’s a snap suplex delivered by Eric. He really seems to be pressing the attack.

Rob: Eric measures Max and as Max gets up slowly Eric sends himself into the ropes and uses the rebound to hit a Spinning Heel Kick and with Max down Eric runs into the ropes again and delivers rolling thunder to his downed opponent.

Ada: Okay here we go. Eric is sliding outside of the ring and he walks over to one of the stacks of folding tables. Grabbing one off of the top of the stack he slides it into the ring while Max is still down moving slowly and holding his midsection.

Rob: Eric slides back into the ring and grabs the table and leans it into one of the corners against the turnbuckles. Max is getting back to his feet as Eric turns his attention back to his opponent.

Ada: He moves in to grab him. Max is able to grab Eric while applying a Hammerlock before hitting a quick clothesline. Max sends himself into the ropes as Eric sits up and Max runs at him from behind and delivers a rolling neck snap.

Rob: Big move there. Max takes a look at the table in the corner and then looks back at Eric down on the mat. Max runs over to the corner and leaps to the top turnbuckle. Max leaps off into the air and hits a flying double leg stomp.

Ada: Max picks up Eric by the head and quickly delivers a snap ddt. Max grabs Eric by the arm almost dragging him to his feet and then whips him hard into the corner where the table is. Eric runs face first into the table hard and just leans on it in the corner as it did not break.

Rob:  Eric looks out of it though. Max moves toward the opposite corner from Eric, backing all the way up into the corner and takes a three point stance while waiting on Eric to move. Just as Eric begins to move Max runs right at him going for a Spear.

Ada: Just as he does Eric turns and drops, rolling to the right as Max runs past him. Max skids to a stop, knocking the table on top of himself. The referee looks at both men laying down. No count will take place from the referee, so we’ll have to see who gets up first.

Rob: Eric places both fists into the mat as he begins to raise himself up and as he gets to his feet he looks over at Max and decides to slide out of the ring and he grabs another table. Only this time he sets it up on the outside of the ring.

Ada: Max starts to come to and as he slides out of the ring, trying to get his head together. Eric leaves the table and that side of the ring and sprints as Max turns around and sees Eric at the last moment Max lands stiff martial art kick to the head of Eric.

Rob: Eric drops down, but drags Max with him, head first into the barricade! Max is the first to move as he gets up, he walks to a nearby stack of tables and picks one up, then slides it into the ring and slides in after it.

Ada: Meanwhile Eric is starting to get up and pulls himself to his feet using the ring apron as Max turns the table on its side and flips out and locks the legs of the table before setting it upright near the ring ropes.

Rob: Eric climbs up on the ring apron while holding onto the top rope and gets into the ring. As Eric and Max meet in the center of the ring they lock up. Eric with a quick advantage hits a pendulum suplex on Max. Eric picks Max up and hits a falling back breaker.

Ada: Eric is trying to clear his head as he gets up to a slow knee while Max moves back and as Eric gets up and just as he turns to face Max gets hit with a spear.

Rob: Max picks Eric up and kicks Eric in the stomach and hits Maximum Overdrive (Snapmare Driver)! With Eric down and seemingly out, Max rolls Eric out of the ring and down onto the table he set up outside the ring.

Ada: Eric is not moving as Max sets up for Nail In The Coffin (Ted Hart Hangman's Driver)! Nailing Eric through the table as the referee calls for the bell!

Liam: The winner of this match and still the Honor champion, Max Burke!

Max wastes no time celebrating as he moves on to the back.  Shortly after, Eric rolls out of the ring and goes through the crowd just as...

“American Landfill” by 3TEETH begins to play over the sounds system, the lights begin to strobe through the venue as Rainbow appears through the curtain dancing before stopping halfway and pushes her hair back to reveal the Rainbow mask.. Rainbow surveys the crowd for a moment.

She then continues down the ramp, as slaps the hands of the awaiting fans, she then climbs into the ring, where she then climbs the turnbuckles and surveys the crowd before climbing back down and heads to the corner, where she takes a mic from ringside and then moves to the centre of the ring.

Rainbow: I must apologies for interrupting tonight’s amazing show… I know that I am not a champion… とにかくまだありません。(well not yet anyway.)

Rainbow shrugs before continuing on.

Rainbow: Anyway… the reason I am out here is not to challenge any of the current champions but instead challenge someone else to a match.  I know tonight is about the champions of SCU and GRIME, but I just couldn’t wait and I wanted to get this off my chest.

So…  Esther.

I feel that we have some unfinished business…  だから来週は私が始めたことを終わらせることができる So next week lets finish what I started.)

どうですか。(What do you say?)

Rainbow waits, but she doesn’t have to wait for too long as “Problem” by Natalia Kills plays over the speakers.  The bratty Esther Azarov skips onto the stage and then looks from side to side before looking right down the ring at Rainbow.  She pulls a microphone out of her top and begins speaking.

Esther:  You sure you wanna go through with that?  I mean, you narrowly escaped last time by submitting the odd girl out, knowing I was going to bleed out before I’d let you fucking pin me.

Esther flips her ponytail over her shoulder as she takes a few steps closer to the ring.

Esther:  You know I’d love nothing more than to come down there and beat your ass right now, so challenging me to a match, one on one, is stupid on your part.  But, I accept. Let’s knock the shit out of each other.  But, not next week.  Let’s do this at Inception.  I’ll even let the buffoon Gianni Di Luca decide what kind of match it is.  I’ll take anything and turn it into an all out slaughter on you, bitch.

Esther pops her lips and continues to stare down at Rainbow, who is already nodding in response.

Esther:  Good. But I’ve learned a few things from you, so if I were you, I’d watch my back until Inception, babe…

Esther winks and turns to walk away.  She stops at the curtain and turns back to look at Rainbow once more.  She gives a cutesy bob of the head and laugh, but then she turns dead serious before going back behind the curtains.

Combat Championship
Lei Tai Match
Michi Vs Merlot Ayano(c)

Darlyn: This next match is a Lei Tai Match for the Combat Championship!!!

Dying To Be Me by Remy Ma starts to play.

Darlyn: First the challenger!

Michi comes out wearing her OTE warm up robe, MMA shoes, and fighting gloves. She bounces to the beat as the song starts to come in.

Darlyn: On the way to the ring, from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil… Michelle DeJesus!!!!

Michi starts making her way to the ring. She keeps bouncing toward the ring the whole time. Michi walks up the steps placed to get into the platform.

Darlyn: And her opponent!!!

The fans sit and wait as the lights in the arena phase out. Everyone sits in silence until the chaotic rifts of symphonic sounds of exist†trace’s “Futatsu no Roe” begins to pump throughout air. A couple of lights at the base of the entrance ramp flicker on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Osaka, Japan, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 133lb, she is the Combat Champion… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyanooooooooooo!!!

Merlot Ayano stands with her back turned as the beams illuminate her. She quickly raises her right fist in the air before using both of her hands to blow kisses into the air. She then spins around and lets out great shout just as the song begins to ramp up. She scans the cheering crowd and stretches out her right arm as she makes her way down to the ring. Merlot heads directly towards the steps upon reaching the platform. Merlot wipes her boots on the edge of the platform before stepping forward to begin the match. 

Gena: Merlot and Michi get to the center of the platform. The two shake hands…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The two ladies take a step back each and get into their fighting stance. Michi throws a left hook; Merlot ducks underneath it and grabs Michi. Merlot tries to leg sweep Michi to take her down, but Michi nails a double ax handle to Merlot's back, dropping her chest first onto the platform.

Gena: Michi throws a right kick to Merlot, but Merlot blocks the kick and counters by grabbing Michi's foot while spinning her body around to use her left foot to kick Michi's left foot from under her…

Chad: Merlot brings her right foot straight up as Michi falls into a 180 split. Michi's jaw gets nails by the heel of Merlot's right foot!

Gena: Merlot lets go of Michi and does a back roll to get to her feet. Merlot charges at Michi and nails a knee to her face. Merlot bends her knee a bit to lower her foot to kick Michi in the chest. Merlot lets go of Michi's left foot by pushing it away from her.

Chad: Merlot gets to her feet; Merlot goes over to grabs Michi to get her to her feet. Merlot grabs Michi and lifts her for a belly-to-belly suplex. Merlot turns Michi's body over. Merlot grabs Michi's arm and drops down next to Michi as she goes to lock in her Vanguard Killer! (Lebell Lock)

Gena: Merlot locks in the hold as Michi gets her arm on Merlot's hands, trying to pry them apart to break the hold. Merlot seems to be having trouble as it looks like Michi's strength seems to be coming in to play as Michi looks to be…

Chad: Merlot tilts up while bending back. Michi lets go of Merlot's hand as she swings and punches Merlot's wrist. Merlot stops tilting up as Michi nails a second punch to the wrist…

Gena: Merlot lets go of Michi after that second punch. Michi gets on all fours as Merlot grabs Michi's head for a headlock. Michi hits an elbow to Merlot's side as she gets to her feet.

Chad: Both ladies are on their feet as Merlot keeps the headlock locked in on Michi. Michi wraps her hands around Merlot's waist. Michi lifts Merlot up and throws her off, forcing Merlot to let go of the headlock.

Gena: Merlot lands on her feet and charges at Michi. Michi throws a haymaker, Merlot stops and blocks it, but the power of Michi still has Merlot stumble back a couple of steps.

Chad: Michi comes in with a front kick. Merlot blocks it but still forces Merlot back a few inches. Michi steps in with a right then a left, both blocked by Merlot but brings her back a bit more.

Gena: Merlot needs to be careful; she's just a few feet away from the edge of the platform.

Chad: Merlot throws a punch as Michi goes for a front kick that nails Merlot hard in the gut. Michi nails a left hook, Merlot staggers back a bit. Michi runs at Merlot and jumps, nailing Merlot with a jump kick.

Gena: Merlot goes flying off the platform… We have a new Combat Champion!!!

Chad: Michi runs to the other side in shock as she jumps up in celebration…

Gena: No, wait… Merlot hands both hands on the platform holding on as her feet haven't touched the floor. Merlot uses her arm strength to lift herself back up to the platform as Michi is asking for the Combat belt.

Chad: Michi needs to turn around. This match isn't over…

Gena: Merlot gets to her feet and charges at Michi as Michi turns around. Merlot jumps and goes for a jump kick. Merlot nails Michi in the chest. Michi flys off the platform. Michi's back hits the barricade as she lands on the floor!!!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Darlyn: Your winner of this match... And still your Combat Champion… Merlot Ayyyyyyyyyyannnnnnnooooooo!!!!

In the men’s locker room of the Mandalay Bay Casino and Resort, we see Tim Staggs standing by with Dev Khatri, who has a microphone at the ready.  Tim is in his wrestling gear, despite not being booked for the night.

Dev:  Tim, it’s a surprise to see you here tonight.  You’re not even booked tonight, but you look ready for action?

Tim nods his head.

Tim:  One thing I’ve learned since coming back is that you always have to be ready. No matter what.  Soon as that camera starts rolling, GRIME comes crawling out of the woodwork like cockroaches. I’ve already been put out of action by those lowlifes once.

Dev:  What does that mean exactly?  You showed up, looking for a fight?

Tim:  Why not?  You don’t become a champion, earning your right to be at Night of Champions 2021 or any future ones by sitting at home on your off days.  The only reward for working out is possibly seeing the two fighting ferrets in the back of Brother David’s pants.  I mean…

Tim looks down at the ground and closes his eyes.

Tim:  I’m trying not to be that guy anymore. Every Sunday, I am here for SCU, to protect against GRIME.  But I dedicate every other waking minute to my beautiful wife, as is God’s intention.

Dev is about to speak, but Tim’s last couple of lines takes him aback.  He blinks for a second before thinking it over and continuing.

Dev:  This is wrestling, so I don’t mean to put your marriage under the microscope here, but, what exactly does that have to do with anything?

Tim reaches back and pulls out The Good Book.  The crowd boos.  Tim holds a hand up, asking them to back up a moment.

Tim:  The answers are all inside this book.  My wife and I have made no secret of the fact that she is bisexual, and I am pansexual. We exercise an open, polyamorous relationship.  But…

Dev:  But what?

Tim:  But, I’ve been reading this book that Father Gerald gave me a few weeks back.  At first, it was so that I could laugh at the “Jesus said this, Moses said that. Abraham beat ‘em with a baseball bat” jargon.  But, some things really started to add up.  And I feel it is my duty as SCU’s 2020 Devil’s Advocate of the Year, three years running when you count NLW, that I should consider both sides of the coin.

Tim opens the book in front of him.

Tim:  Right here, it says, in a nutshell, that I am supposed to give one tenth of my earnings to charity.  Then, a few pages away, it says that I should let anybody and their brother come onto my property and take anything they want.  Then there’s the stuff about pork and shellfish.  And then the redaction of half of that to “update” the biblical law.  Butt sex is bad.  Oral sex has no place.  You only beat up her insides when you want to have a baby and nowhere else.  It’s so hypocritical, because I’ve bonked many “good Christian men” in the starfish.  Alexis and I have done way more than either of us are willing to admit on a camera not streaming to PornHub.

Dev:  Too much!

Tim:  But, I’m just getting started.  “Bland sex life” and “Tim and Alexis” only go together when the second part is first, followed by “do not have a” before tacking on the former at the end.

Dev tries to follow with his finger as if connecting the dots, but Tim doesn’t give him time.

Tim:  And we only have one child.  Picking and choosing what biblical laws suit me best just doesn’t sit right.  Either I’m all in, or I’m all out. And honestly, I see a lot of moral truths in the book. I see how it has upset the balance of my life. How I have not been nearly as great a father as Father Gerald.  So, I’m truly considering his offer to study under him and the Church of the Good Shepherds.  For DJ. For Alexis. I can really only hope for the best.

Dev:  Are you doing this because you haven’t been boo’d in a while?

Tim shrugs as he pushes the camera away from him.  The cameraman backs up as Tim sits down on the bench, cracking open The Good Book in his lap, reading as he watches the show airing on the TV before him for any sign of GRIME. Dev makes his exit, shaking his head in confusion.

Underground/Combat Championships
Last Man Standing
Father Gerald(c) vs Eyesnsane(c)

Darlyn:  The following match is a Title Versus Title, Last Man Standing Match!!!

The lights in the arena go out and Eyesnsane in his wrestling gear steps through the curtain and onto the stage, proudly presenting the SCU Combat Championship.

Darlyn:  On his way to the ring, from Chicago, IL standing at 6’2” and weighing in at 230lb, he is your SCU Combat Champion… Eyesnsane!!!

Once he is in place the music starts and at the 15 second mark of the song as the arena hears, “Here I am” a blue spot light shines on Eyesnsane as he looks slowly to the left and then to the right before slowly walking down to the ring where he uses the steps to get on the ring apron and then climbs in the ring between the second and top rope. He walks to the center of the ring and turns and looks throughout the entire arena as the music plays before the lights return to normal as he turns his belt over to the timekeeper.

A white light flashes over the crowd that is almost blinding.  It returns to a more tolerable brightness as "Spirit In the Sky" by Norman Greenbaum begins to play through the arena.  The crowd boos and gets louder when the announcer speaks up.

Darlyn: On his way to the ring from Tulsa, Oklahoma he is 6'6" and weighed in this morning at 275lb. Representing The Church of The Good Shepherds he is your SCU Underground Champion... Father Gerald Shepherd!!!

And the boos become louder.  Gerald runs out onto the stage, throwing his hands in the air, looking up.  He has the Underground Championship proudly displayed around his waist.  He nods his head and smiles when he goes back and forth across the stage.  He holds His Holy Word in his hand as he shouts out a verse.  He walks down the ramp as he continues to read. He sits it on the ring steps and runs up them.  He walks across the apron as he seeks His praise. He gets inside of the ring and slowly spins around before settling in a corner and waits for the match to start as he hands off his belt.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad: The two go after to each other immediately. Eyesnsane gets close and gets hit with a European Uppercut from Gerald. Gerald tries to grab Eyesnsane but gets kicked in the gut by Eyesnsane… Eyesnsane grabs Gerald and picks him up for a Stalling Suplex.

Gena: Gerald lands hard on the mat. Eyesnsane mounts Gerald… Gerald gets hit with a forearm smash before rolling over getting on top of Eyesnsane. He goes for a closed fist but hits the mat as Eyesnsane moves his head to the left. Eyesnsane pushes Gerald off of him.

Chad: The two get up as Gerald runs in and Spears Eyesnsane back down. Gerald gets up as Eyesnsane rolls out the ring.

The Good Shepherds walk towards Eyesnsane.

Gena: Here we go with the numbers game the Good Shepherds like to play. Eyesnsane gets back in the ring as Gerald grabs him and locks in a headlock. Eyesnsane tries to shake free, but Gerald wrenches the neck with purpose before Eyes elbows him.

Chad: Eyesnsane gets in the ring and gets up. Gerald kicks Eyesnsane then lands two chops to his chest. Gerald goes for an Big Boot but misses as Eyesnsane moves out the way. Eyesnsane kicks Gerald then locks in a wristlock to an Elbow Smash. Gerald still standing but a bit wobbly.

Gena: Eyesnsane goes for a Pele Kick, Gerald grabs the referee put him right in the way as Eyesnsane' nails the ref in the head with his kick. The ref goes down as Eyesnsane and Gerald go to blows again.

Chad: The ref is down, but the action continues. Eyesnsane gets Gerald in a Side Headlock Takeover... Oh Great the Good Shepherds are surrounding the ring as they get on the apron…. The fans are getting up looking at the rampway… Over the Edge comes rushing down to the ring now!

Gena: Dax Shoulderblocks Andrew to the ground and begins throwing hands! Michi gets Ginny in a Rear Naked Choke, while Mrs Right and Mickey take down David and Mavis! It’s like an all out war on the outside of the ring! Kaos watches and waits for an opportunity.

Chad:  And he gets is as Andrew does a Monkey Flip to Dax, right into the ring steps!  Kaos crashes into him with a Body Avalanche that drops him hard to the ground.  Over the Edge makes sure to clear the ringside area of The Good Shepherds, leaving it to a one on one match like it was always supposed to be!

Gena: Eyesnsane goes to Gerald who grabs Eyesnsane for a small package, just for effect.  As Eyesnsane is down on his back, Gerald pulls out The Good Book and smashes it down on Eyesnsane’s face, and gives it a few stomps for good measure!

Chad: Both men on their feet. As the fans cheer on, who would have thought this match would have turn out this way so far. Eyesnsane tries to send Gerald to the ropes but fails as Gerald stands his guard and locks in an Exploder Suplex on Eyesnsane.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!

Gena: With Eyesnsane down Gerald goes to the corner, and, hee's taking off the padding. And with this being legal there's nothing the referee can do about it. Gerald turns around as Eyesnsane darts at him. Gerald ducks and uses the momentum to Irish whips Eyesnsane to the turnbuckle. Wait it gets reversed as Eyesnsane then Gerald to the turnbuckle instead.

Chad: Gerald's chest makes impact with the exposed turnbuckle, he holds his chest in pain as Eyesnsane quickly grabs Gerald and manages to lock in a…

Gena:  What would you call it? A Body Scissors Crossface around the ropes? Yeah, let’s just go with that.

Chad: Gerald is trying to fight out of this but that is hard to do when your body is contorted in the position it is right now. Ref looks on as Gerald shakes his head refusing to to give up.

Gena: Eyesnsane keeps the holds locked in.

Chad: Gerald screams but is not giving up.

Gena: The crowd is chanting for the two of them to keep it up with the edge of your seat action they’re giving out.

Chad: Eyesnsane releases the hold. He grabs the head of Gerald then looks at the crowd before slamming his face to the exposed turnbuckle…

Gena: Only Gerald puts his right foot on the middle turnbuckle to block it!! Gerald punches Eyesnsane right in the gut then slams Eyesnsane’s head on the turnbuckle. The crowd boos Gerald, who looks to be waiting…

Chad: Eyesnsane shakes it off and turns around… To a Big Boot from Gerald!!! Eyesnsane slams his back to the exposed turnbuckle then goes down. Gerald grabs Eyesnsane’s leg to put on a Heel Lock.

Gena: However, Eyesnsane quickly kicks his way out of the hold… Gerald let’s go as he turns around. Gerald hears the boos as he tilts his head to the left a bit. Eyesnsane gets up as Gerald quickly turns around and runs at Eyesnsane hitting him with an Elbow to Eyesnsane’s head.

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!

Gena: Gerald goes rummaging under the ring, looking for something specific. He’s taking too long! Eyesnsane starts to get up as Gerald brings out a large golden crucifix!!! Gerald swings wildly but misses as Eyesnsane ducks then goes for a Round house head kick!

Chad: But Eyesnsane misses the kick as Gerald backs away. Eyesnsane goes for another.Round house head kick!!!

1!
2!

Chad: Gerald goes down, but only for a two count! He gets up, but Eyesnsane swings the cross right at Gerald’s face!  He nearly knocked Father’s teeth out with that one!

Gena:  Eyesnsane clocks him once more in the back of the head, using the power of Christ to knock that pious motherfucker out!  The crowd cheers him on as the referee counts!

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!

Gena: Gerald gets up, and Eyesnsane tries to hit him once more with the cross, but Gerald rolls out of the way.  Eyesnsane tries again, but Gerald rolls the other way, and outside of the ring.  He grabs onto the leg of Eyesnsane and drags him to the outside.

Chad:  But Eyesnsane kicks Gerald in the face, sending him to the barricade.  Eyesnsane rushes at Gerald, but Gerald hits a Back Body Drop into the audience.  Gerald falls back against the barricade and holds himself up, but barely.

Gena:  Eyesnsane tries his best to get up through the wreckage of broken steel chairs.  He rolls onto his stomach and tries crawling toward the next row to pull himself up on a chair.  He sits and catches his breath.

Chad:  Gerald falls over the barricade and slowly gets up.  He charges Eyesnsane with a Clothesline, but Eyes ducks back and hits a Monkey Flip on Gerald, sending him crashing into several chairs.  The crowd moves out of the way just in time.

Gena:  Eyesnsane crawls out from under Gerald, and gets back to his feet.  He looks around as the fans cheer him on.  He spots a man with a cane, and he asks kindly to borrow it.  The man reluctantly hands it over.

Chad:  Eyesnsane begins whacking Gerald with the quite sturdy can, and Gerald writhes as he tries to avoid it, with no luck.  One final good blow to the back of the head puts Gerald down, and the referee begins counts!

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!

Gena:  Gerald gets up while Eyesnsane returns the cane to the man, assuming victory.  As he turns around, Gerald Spears him right into the railing of the auditorium.  Eyesnsane holds his back in pain as Gerald hits a Clothesline over the railing!

Chad:  Gerald looks up to the doorway in front of them, and then row of seats.  He climbs the step to the awning.  However, he’s distracted by the booing fans heckling him, and he gets into an argument with them.  He climbs over the railing to get closer to them.

Gena:  This gives Eyesnsane some time to recover.  He slowly makes his way up to Gerald and spins him around to throw a few punches! Gerald is throwing them right back, though!  The two trade blows until Gerald pokes him in the eyes and goes to toss him over the railing!

Chad:  But by the grace of God… see what I did there? … Eyesnsane grabs onto Gerald and both men go right through the awning and to the ground below!  The referee checks on both men, who are motionless!  He begins his count!

1!
2!
3!
4!
5!
6!
7!
8!
9!

Gena:  Come on!  Somebody get up so we get a double champion!!!

10!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  It’s title versus title!  What’s going to happen now? Darlyn is speaking over the headpiece to the referee now, and it appears there’s a decision…

Darlyn:  Ladies and gentlemen!  With neither competitor getting up by the count of 10… Still SCU Combat Champion… Eyesnsane!!!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!*

Darlyn:  AND STILL… SCU Underground Champion… Father Gerald Shepherd!!!

Crowd:  BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gena:  The medics come to assist both men, as they get to leave with their championships.  But, I don’t think either man truly feels like a winner after that brutal display…

Offline Underground

• View Profile
Re: SCU Underground Ep 81 (Results)
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2021, 08:23:15 PM »

TV Championship
Loading Dock Match
Coby Quik Vs Cyan(c)

TV Championship - Loading Dock Match
Coby Quik vs Cyan [c]

The cameras cut to the backstage loading dock area, where a SCU referee is standing by and waiting for the two men that will meet for the Television Championship in mere moments. Coby Quik is the first to arrive on the scene, looking around like he is expecting to be jumped by the entire group of GRIME masks. His fears subside a little when Cyan appears from the opposite side of the loading dock, separated from Coby by the referee between them.

Coby: Where's your backup?

Cyan gestures to their surroundings. The loading dock was far from empty. There are several forklifts, and dozens of crates that likely contained all of the equipment necessary to put on the show.

Cyan: Everything I need to beat you is already right here.

Coby looks around, but knows better than to trust that Cyan wouldn't have brought the rest of his renegade group of masks with him.

Coby: You better hope so…

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Rob:  Cyan and Coby waste no time getting into things. Cyan drops the TV Championship on the floor of the loading dock as Coby charges in and starts throwing right hands.

Ada:  Cyan tries to fight back, but Coby unleashes all of his pent up frustration with GRIME by slamming Cyan into one of the loading dock crates which smashes into millions of pieces on contact!

Rob: Cyan tries to gather himself, but Coby is already sizing him up. He charges in again, looking for his running knee strike #ThatsWhatsUp, but Cyan moves out of the way at the last second, sending Coby slamming into a stack of the wooden crates. 

Ada: Coby tries to shake off the impact as Cyan scrambles across the floor to the TV Championship on the ground. When Coby tries charging yet again, Cyan pops up and swings the championship belt, clocking Coby directly between the eyes and dropping him to the pavement.

Rob:  Cyan is going to try and win this one early!

One!
Two!

Ada:  Coby kicks out forcefully and shoves Cyan away, but it doesn't work. The TV Champion dives over his challenger, beating him with both left and right handed shots.

Rob:  Cyan, in complete control now, picks up Coby and slams the challenger into one of the forklifts parked in the area.

Ada: Coby yells out in pain, but Cyan is unrelenting, nailing Coby with a trashcan to put him back on the ground.

Cyan: Come on Coby! You can put up a better fight than this!

Ada: Cyan reaches down for the lid of the trashcan to bring it down on a rising Coby Quik, but the challenger moves out of the way leaving Cyan to hit the forklift he had just used as a weapon.

Rob: With Cyan distracted, Coby leaps up and locks in his Quik2Sleep leg triangle choke to turn the tables.

Ada: Coby is hanging on for his life, and Cyan looks to be fading!

Rob: No! Cyan counters by driving Coby down into the already battered metal trash can, forcing a break in the hold.

Ada: Coby wins the race to his feet, but not by a lot. Cyan charges to attempt to keep the advantage but a sidestep from Coby almost sends the champion flying into the back of the loading truck which would have ended the match.

Rob: When Cyan gains his balance and turns he sees a flying Coby Quik just in time to be leveled with a drop kick that forces him to the edge of the loading dock.

Ada: Coby is winded, but has Cyan exactly where he wants him!

Rob: Coby sprints, but Cyan pulls a crowbar from the wreckage of one of the crates Coby went through and swings for his life.

Ada: Coby sidesteps and kicks the crowbar away before hitting an uppercut that stands Cyan straight up.

Rob: In a flash, Coby hops up onto the back of the forklift and uses it as a springboard to crossbody Cyan to the ground and hold for the pin.

One!
Two!

Ada: Cyan kicks out and keeps his championship for now!

Rob:  Coby seems to be in the driver’s seat. Cyan is down and Coby is sizing him up for another run at #ThatsWhatsUp!

Coby: I thought you said you had everything you needed to beat me right here, huh? 

Ada: Coby charges in, but Cyan pushes himself up from the ground as he charges and clubs Coby in the stomach with the crowbar found in the broken pile of crates. 

Cyan: I do…

Rob:  Cyan bends Coby over backwards after hooking an arm around his neck, and then spins on his heel, bringing an elbow down into his challenger’s throat before driving him into the cement floor.

Ada: I think Coby might be done for…

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Cyan raises up off of the downed Coby Quik and is handed his championship back from the official that made the reluctant count. Cyan looks down at Coby, tilting his head slightly to one side.

Cyan: Hopefully that was eye-opening…

With that, Cyan places the championship belt over his shoulder and casually walks out of the loading dock area. The cameras pan down to Coby Quik still out on the ground before cutting away to another part of the backstage area.

Inside their locker room Dahlia is preparing for her title match against Veronica Taylor, she turns to address the camera.

Dahlia: Veronica, you earned your title shot tonight, do I like, no.. Veronica there's an entire locker room that loves you, and there’s one that completely hates your guts, I’m in the future, do I hate you, no, do I ever want to be your friend, no, do I want to beat the bloody piss out of you tonight, yes.

Veronica, you know my credentials by now, so you know the battle you are in for as do I, and like you you know now how far I will stoop to keep the underground title around my waist. Tonight Veronica we’ll fight and the toughest chick will prevail, and as history has proven, most chicks end up on the wrong end of a fight with me, so bring you toughest, bring your baddest, bring your worst, and let's see who is standing in the end.

GRIME Nightmare Championship
Helena Jeckel(c) vs Omasa Tazu

韻踏合組合 - "一網打尽 (REMIX) feat. NORIKIYO,SHINGO★西成, 漢" starts to play while a video on the SCU screen pops on showing a round table with 12 men and one female. Omasa and among the men we see Hitamashii. Everyone dressed in all black with black sunglasses on. The group is seen having a meeting with Hitamashii and Omasa nodding. The video then cuts to the two in a car as we see Omasa in the passenger seat and Hitamashii driving. The two are seen fleeing from the Tokyo police.

Liam: Oh fuck yeah GRIME Fans… It’s time for the GRIME Nightmare Championship!!!

Hitamashii drifts the car to do a 180 to face the police. Omasa sticks her body out the window as she is seen holding a RPG. Hitamashii drives forward towards the police which has them now driving in reverse. Omasa pulls the trigger as we see the rocket leave the launcher. As it looks to blow up the police car the screen turns black with the names Hitamashii and Omasa's name appearing in dripping blood.

Liam: On the way to the ring, the challenger, she’s the last woman Samurai of Japan… Omasa Taaaaazuuuuu!!!!!

Omasa starts making her way to the ring. She keeps a straight face the whole time as she is all business. Once at ringside she jumps up landing on the apron then jumps again to jump over the ropes and lands in the ring.

AHS: Freakshow Main title theme by James S. Levine starts to play.

Liam: next, her opponent…

Smoke and fire cover the stage Raisa emerges from the flames and smokes followed by Helena.

Liam:  Coming to the ring… She’s the fucking GRIME Nightmare Champion… Coming from Transylvania, Romania, standing at 5'8" and weighing in at 150lb, she is, the one, the only, the sexy... Helena Jeckellllll!!!

Raisa and Helena walk slowly to the ring. Helena slides under the ropes, she stares down Omasa s she waits for the bell to ring.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Ada: Helena starts pointing at Omasa as she lets Omasa know that she's nothing while walking towards her. Helena stops and walks back to her corner, then steps outside to the floor. Helena bends down and pulls the ring apron over…

Rob: Helena starts pulling a trash can out.

Ada: Not just a trash can as it looks like it's filled with stuff; I see a bat, kendo sticks. Who knows what else is in the trash can.

Rob: Helena slides under the ring. She brings the trash can in the ring as Omasa looks on, still standing near her corner. Helena tilts the trash can dropping everyone that's inside…

Ada: Bats, kendo sticks, a GRIME chain with a padlock, cookie sheets, a bowling ball, a baton, and a bag that I can only assume is thumbtacks.

Rob: Omasa has yet to move; she looks on, watching Helana.

Ada: Helena throws the trash can at Omasa then quickly drops to grab the chain with padlock…

Rob: Omasa jumps doing a spin kick that kicks the trash can back at Helena… Helena immediately turns to her to look up at Omasa only to get nailed in the face with the trash can.

Ada: Helena falls on her ass as she lands on the mat sitting up. Omasa stands at her corner, watching Helena.

Rob: Helena touches her face; lucky for her, she looks fine but really pissed after that one. Helena gets up with her chain in hand. Helena rushes at Omasa swinging the chain around. Omasa grabs her wooden sword from her side and pulls it out...

Ada: Omasa swings the sword and inserts it in between one of the chain links… The sword stops Helena as the tip of the sword is at Helena's chest. Omasa lifts the sword hitting Helena in the chin with the tip of the sword.

Rob: Helena backs up back to her corner; Omasa removes the chain from her sword and throws the chain out the ring. Helena grabs a bat and charges at Omasa; Helena comes in swinging the bat at Omasa, but Omasa blocks it with her sword then steps in and nails Helena in the gut with a fast, stiff front kick.

Ada: Helena backs up, then throws the bat at Omasa. Omasa swings her sword, blocking the bat. The bat goes flying out the ring and hits the barricade before hitting the floor. Helena grabs two kendo sticks.

Rob: Helena rushes Omasa swinging both kendo sticks. Omasa blocks them both as Helena keeps swinging them around. Omasa blocks each swing with ease.

Ada: Helena doesn't hold up as she keeps swinging for the fences to no luck. Helena lowers one while the other goes for Omasa's head. Omasa blocks the top but gets nailed on her left kneecap with the second.

Rob: Omasa blocks the top one and counters the low attack as she jumps over the stick. Helena swings them both low as Omasa lands on her feet but drops to the mat as she gets nailed with both kendo sticks on her knees.

Ada: Helena swings again but Omasa gets her sword over her to block both attacks. Helena drops the sticks as Omasa gets to her feet. Helena grabs Omasa around her head for a DDT, but Helena knees Omasa before nailing the DDT!!!

Rob: Helena gets to her feet; she goes to grab the bowling ball and rolls it towards Omasa. Omasa does a push up as the bowling ball rolls underneath her. Helena rushes over, going for a kick to her chest but Omasa grabs Helena's foot and Uses the momentum to lift herself to her feet.

Ada: The two ladies tie up in the middle of the ring. Omasa goes for a hip toss, but Helena corners it and lifts Omasa for a backdrop. Helena grabs Omasa by her hair and starts dragging her around the ring.

Rob: Helena stands in the middle of the ring turning in place as she manages to get Omasa u in the air spinning her around by her hair!

Ada: Never seen the airplane swing done like this before… That's one sure way to wake up with a massive headache!

Rob: Helena keeps spinning and spinning… If she keeps this up she'll make herself go dizzy.

Ada: Helena has spun Omasa around six times now but let's go… Omasa's back lands on the bat. Helena grabs Omasa's leg to drag her off the mat. Helena drops down for the cover!

One…
Tw…

Rob: Omasa gets out to Helena's shock. Helena gets to her feet and grabs a kendo stick. Helena runs as Omasa and grabs her by the hair as she gets Omasa to her feet. Helena levels the kendo stick to the side of Omasa's head. Helena swings back then swings towards Omasa's head… Omasa counters as she grabs Helena by her throat as Omasa locks her the Omasa Death Lock! (Tonga Grip)

Ada: Helena drops the kendo stick. She grabs Omasa's hand, trying to get Omasa to let go of her death grip. Omasa kicks Helena in the gut causing Helena to let go of Omasa's hand and grab her gut. Omasa steps in then swings her leg around to drop Helena with a leg sweep while locking the chokehold on the champion.

Rob: Helena with her back on the mat and Omasa standing over her bend down, keeping in the death grip chokehold. Helena grabs on to Omasa's hand. Omasa drops one knee down to knee Helena on the chest.

Ada: Helena lets go of Omasa; Omasa gets up and drops another knee to the chest. Helena drops her arms, causing her shoulders down…

One…
Two…
Th…

Rob: Omasa gets a shoulder up but looks weak as Omasa keeps her death grip locked in…

One…
Two…

Ada: Helena gets her shoulder up again…

Rob: She looks out of it, and Jade sees it too as Jade grabs Helena's arm and lifts it. Jade lets go watching the arm drop. Jade grabs Helena's arm up again, and let's go to see it drop a second time. Jade lifts Helena's arm a third time; Jade lets go to watch the arm drops down a third time… Jade calls for the bell!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Liam: Your winner of this match by TKO… and yoru new GRIME Nightmare Champion… Omasa Taaaaaaaaazuuuuuuuuu!!!

Rob: Omasa did it, she’s the new champion. Omasa lets go of the hold and gets her sword as Jake and Jack run down the rampway and slide in the ring.

Ada: Omasa stands there with her sword in hand waiting to see what Jack and Jake plan on doing. They grab Helena and drag her out the ring to help her to the back.

Rob: Surprised they didn’t attack Omasa. YOu know this won’t be over between Omasa and Helena.

Ada: Well, GRIME has a new Nightmare Champion in Omasa Tazu. SCU Ref Jade hands Omasa the title… No she’s demanding that Jade places the title around her waist. Omasa looks around as the crowd gives her a mixed reaction of cheers and boos.

Omasa gets to the corner to step onto the middle turnbuckle. The crowd’s mixed reaction gets louder as Hitamashii and Dying Breed come down the rampway to join Omasa in the ring.

Omasa jumps off the turnbuckle as Hitamashii signals for 2 microphones, he hands one over to Omasa and decides to speak into the other mic.

Hitamashii: It is such an honor to be recognized as Devil’s Advocate by my peers.  I pride myself in being the voice of reason, or forcing people to think about what they say, or how they act with my words. I cannot speak for Omasa but I am sure the champ here feels the same way as me.  Not only do we say what we mean, we mean what we say, and do whatever it takes to be successful.  Take it away champ! By the way Omasa, congratulations on your hard earned victory, that title looks good on you!

Omasa: オマサは友人のためにここにいない、オマサはここで戦うために。ここでひたむしりはここで戦うために。戦うためにここで死ぬ品種。私たちは誰からもたわごとを取らない。これにはSCUとGRIIMEレスリングが含まれます。あなたは応援することができますか、あなたはブーイングすることができます。両方を行う、オマサはあなたの気持ちを気にしません。オマサはファンのことを心配していないが、リングに上がり、ファンに見て素晴らしいものを与えるだろう。おお座はみんなのお尻を蹴る。

Hitamashii: What she said was, and I quote… Omasa is not here for friends, Omasa here to fight. Hitamashii here to fight. Dying Breed here to fight. We take no shit from anyone. That includes SCU and GRIME wrestling. You can cheer or you can boo. Do both, Omasa not care about your feelings. Omasa is not worried about fans but will go in the ring and give the fans something great to see. Omasa kicking everyone’s asses.

Omasa nods at Hitamashii as he finishes her translation for her.

Hitamashii: Now that Omasa has gold around her waist, it is time for me to do the same, and focus on Max Burke, who has gotten the better of me every time we have done battle.  I am issuing a challenge for 1 last shot at his title and should he beat me again, I will not challenge him for the title again.  I know I have come close to defeating him and yet I have fallen short, but if I get another chance, I will NOT fuck it up.  There is nothing I won’t do to become the GRIME Nightmare champion!

Omasa puts her left arm on his shoulder as she wants to add on to his statement.

Omasa: エリック・ウィーバーは今夜みんなの時間を無駄にします。マックス・バーク、あなたはエリック・ウィーバーのようにゴミを捨てる。日立力井はまもなくそれを証明するでしょう。オマサはケイシーがマックスを助けるために周りではないことを確認してください。今回は、ひたれ飯は、彼が元テレビチャンピオンである理由を皆に示しています。なぜ彼は偉大さにグループを導く。

Hiamashi: What Omasa said was… Eric Weaver wasted everyone time tonight. Max Burke, you trash like Eric Weaver. Hitamashii will prove it soon. Omasa will make sure Casey’s not around to help Max Burke. This time around, Hitamashii will show everyone why he’s the former TV…

He stops to look at Omasa.

Hitamashii: You forgot the first ever and longest reigning TV champion but it’s okay…  She also says I will be leading us to greatness.

Omasa takes her mic and hands it over to Andrew Garcia.

Andrew: Once Hitamashii wins the GRIME Nightmare Championship, and Omasa retains her championship, Ivan and I will do whatever it takes to win the tag team titles, proving that the 4 of us are the best quartet that SCU or GRIME have ever seen, and nothing will slow us down or stop us from being the dominant force we are.

Omasa points at the Hardcore tag team championship banner hanging in the back letting everyone know that those titles will be with them soon. Hitamshii looks at the three as he signals for them to leave to head back to the locker room. They slide out the ring as Omasa’s theme starts to play.

We come in at Night of Champions to see Andrey Azarov with the “GRIME Future Star of the Year” award held up for all to see.  He glances over at it, admiring it. After a moment of this, he holds it against his chest and looks at the camera.

Andrey:  What pleasant surprise is this award for me.  I did not expect to get this honor, and I wish to thank my comrades who voted me. It…

Just then, Esther Azarov comes bursting onto the scene.  She glares at the award he is holding so dearly and she scoffs at it.

Esther:  Yeah, it was such an unexpected event because you literally did like nothing all year but marry the hottest thing GRIME has to offer. But, at most, that’s a Holy Shit Moment of the Year.

Andrey:  Baby, please don’t do this.

Esther:  What?  Bring up the fact that you won an award that you don’t deserve, while I didn’t win squat, and I did way more than you did? It’s too late. I already did…

Andrey rolls his eyes and glares at his wife.

Andrey: This is obvious. Petulant child, you are.

Esther:  Look here you little bitch! I’d rather be a bratty “child” that actually gets off her ass and gets shit done, than to be a lazy piece of shit who sits around and does nothing, and gets rewarded for it!

Andrey’s eyes widen and he stands up, towering over Esther as he sets the award down on an equipment box nearby.

Andrey: Posmotri syuda, malen'kaya suchka. Tebe nuzhno sledit' za svoim rtom i uvazhat' moye imya. (Look here you little bitch. You need to watch your mouth and put some respect on my name.)

Andrey uses his finger and he pushes her back a few steps as he holds up the award.

Andrey: You speak such disrespect to me but when looking at self, you can’t stop to realize fans vote for me and not you. Analyze yourself to see why is it. Think hard, kitten. Very hard. Perhaps you’re not getting shit done as well as think you are…

Esther reaches back to slap Andrey, but he grabs her wrist and presses it back against the wall.  She goes for the other hand, but he grabs that wrist and presses it against the wall as well.  She squirms and yells.

Esther:  URGH!  Let me go you sonuvabitch!

Andrey:  No. Until you calm down and think rational.

Esther goes to knee him in the balls, but he moves out of the way and blocks her.  She continues to squirm.

Andrey:  Remember vows. You want to fuck me every day for rest of your life. Not tear me down, like I would never do for you.

Esther:  Fuck you, asshole!

The two of them glare into one another’s eyes, intense, and full of anger bordering on hate.  Then, she sticks out her tongue, and he meets it with his own.  Before we know it, they are making out and he lifts Esther onto the equipment box where she kicks the award off and onto the ground, causing it to crack.  He leans over her, making out more.

They don’t see at first that Skag approaches, watching the scene unfold as he flicks his tongue out toward the camera, jutting his thumb back at Andrey and Esther as she pulls his shirt off and wraps it around his neck.  Skag picks up the award from the ground as Hecate the rat sniffs at it.  He sets it down on the equipment box, drawing the attention of Esther and Andrey.

Skag:  Hallo und wie gehts Andrey. Esther.

Esther:  What the hell, Skag?! Can’t you see that we are busy?

Skag:  Jawohl.  So busy that you mistreated the award I hoped to win. I wonder how close voting was.

Andrey moves off of Esther and steps up to Skag almost menacingly.

Andrey:  Listen, friend. Now is not time or place for this conversation.

Skag cackles and extends his arm.  Hecate rushes over the arm and bites Andrey on the nose before retreating to Skag’s shoulder.

Skag:  Let me know when time is good, ja? Wife has many good points. Andrey does nothing but sell sexual imagery, and he gets an award for it. I am wondering if 2021 will reward me for this.

Skag tears away his pants. He is wearing nothing now but a scarf.  He pulls out a censor bar from his pocket before throwing them to the ground. He ties it around his waist to compliment the black stripe painted across his backside.

Esther: And I thought Lord Raab was the German Monster around here, but I think that one’s been hiding in Skag’s pants all along.

Skag: And now your wife thinks of me, mein freund. And possibly you do as well. But know that I need not hide behind sexual appeal because I can rely on my skills.

Andrey chuckles instead of giving into the veiled insults.

Andrey:  Impressive. No doubt. But you speak to man who takes anybody’s moves and turns against them up to their own finisher. A few flips is nothing compared to ever changing moves.

Skag:  Then put your award on the line herr. See if mein flips are truly insignificant.

Esther:  Will you two stop comparing dicks?  Because we both know who wins here.  You can’t challenge somebody for an award…

Andrey holds a hand up, requesting silence, while not taking his eyes off of Skag.  He glares at him and nods his head.

Andrey:  I accept challenge.  GRIME Rules?

Skag:  Is there any other way?

The crowd cheers as Skag and Andrey stare at one another.  Skag then steps back a few paces.  As he does so, the censor bar comes back into play on his backside.  He grins as he stares at Andrey, who doesn’t find any of this to be amusing.  Skag soon disappears back into the shadows, having left his pants.

Andrey:  Looks like you started something, detka. Now I literally must defend myself.

Esther:  Babe, I’m sorry.

Andrey grins menacingly.

Andrey:  Don’t be. For any who doubt fans, it proves I deserve award.  And, you will see me kick his ass and his “German Monster” will hit dirt.

Esther:  Come here baby…

Esther literally climbs her husband like a tree and he holds onto her as they kiss once more and the scene fades out.

Main Event
Underground Championship
Veronica Taylor Vs Dahlia Rotten(c)

Darlyn:  The Main Event contest for Night of Champions is up next, and is for the SCU Underground Championship!

Turn my Swag on by Keri Hilison hits over the pa system as the lights begin to flash all over the arena, as the fans give a loud ovation of booing. As, a makeshift runway appears, and soon a red carpet is rolled on top of it. As, out from the back steps Veronica Taylor with outstretched arms as the fans boo her, before grabbing her mirror and blowing herself a kiss. After, a few moments she begins to do a model like strut on the red carpet runway as a few photographers appear to take her photos, as she poses arrogantly. She, then takes a look around her grabbing her perfume from Veronica's Secret and sprays it around to get rid of the "stench" in the arena.

Darlyn:  First, the challenger… From Beverly Hills, CA standing at 5’8” and weighing in at 122lb, she is… “The First Class Mean Girl”... Veronica Tayyyyyyyyyylorrrrrrr!!!

Veronica then stands at the end of the entrance ramp, doing some more poses. Before, raising her arms in the air as the fans fill the air with more boos. Before, she mouths to the camera "So damn first class baby", before blowing a kiss to the camera. As, she then moves to the ring apron, yelling at the referee to lower the ropes for her, which he does as Veronica enters under the bottom rope. As, she then stands in the center of the ring raising her arms in the air, before lowering them slowly. Then, she grabs out her perfume and sprays it all around killing the stench in the ring. As, Veronica then takes off her diamond necklace and hangs it on the corner, as she grabs her compact mirror and makes sure her makeup is done flawlessly. As she fluffs her hair, and blows herself a kiss.

Darlyn:  And your SCU Underground Champion! Coming to the ring from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, standing at 5’5” and weighing in at 285lb, she is… Dahlia Rotten!!!

Earl steps on the stage accompanied by Dahlia and Sarah, they walk to the ring and enter, a spotlight shines on the ring, Dahlia and Sarah wrap their arms around Earl's neck and he gives the crowd an arrogant smile.

Dahlia takes the belt from around her waist and hands it over to the referee.  She glares at Veronica, who just rolls her eyes and makes some comment about Dahlia’s weight.  Dahlia takes a step closer, and Veronica orders the ref to hold her back.  Veronica ends it by calling her “Whalia”, and Dahlia charges past the referee and slaps the taste out of Veronica’s mouth.  The referee gets between the two ladies, ordering them to their corner.  They raise their hand to call for the bell when…

"Unbreakable" by Fireflight starts to play in the sound system and a video montage of some of Alexis Edwards memorable moments appears on the screen. Seconds into the music, Alexis appears from behind the curtain, standing at the top of the ramp and throwing her hands in the air as her music plays, and the crowd now cheers her on.

Darlyn:  On her way to the ring, from Las Vegas, NV standing at 5'5" and weighing in at 120lb, she is... Alexis Staggs!!!

She looks around the crowd and smiles before she starts making her way to the ring, high fiving and slapping hands along the way. Once to the ring she slides in under the bottom rope and jumps back to her feet. She jumps up to the second turnbuckle, throwing the briefcase in the air to another round of cheering from the crowd before she jumps back down as her music dies down. She stares back towards the entrance as she hands the briefcase over to the referee. The crowd pops loudly as she settles into her corner, waiting for the match to start.

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Chad:  I almost forgot about the briefcase, but Alexis sure didn’t.  However, Dahlia rushes across the ring and chases Veronica out of the ring.  She goes to follow after her.

Gena:  Veronica rushes to the ring steps and she picks something up from it.  As soon as Dahlia reaches her, Veronica reaches up, and… it’s a bottle of Veronica’s Secret perfume!

Chad:  But before she can spray it in Dahlia’s face, Alexis reaches out and grabs the bottle.  She tosses it gently into the crowd, and they go crazy trying to recover it.

Alexis:  Don’t bother!  It smells like shit anyway!

Crowd:  *POP!*

Gena:  Veronica looks around, assessing her options until Alexis slides out of the ring and her and Dahlia begin wailing on Veronica! Dahlia nails a right, sending her to Alexis.  Alexis sends a jab that knocks Veronica to Dahlia!

Chad:  The crowd can’t seem to get enough of it as they send her back and forth before Dahlia grabs onto Veronica and hits a Belly to Belly Suplex.

Gena:  Dahlia then turns her attention to Alexis, and Alexis nods her head.  The two roll back inside of the ring, but Alexis doesn’t allow Dahlia to stand up before stomping away.

Chad:  She reaches down and picks up Dahlia, but Dahlia rushes her right into the corner.  The two trade blows, but Dahlia uses her weight advantage as she hits repeated Shoulderbutts.

Gena:  Alexis falls down in the corner, and Dahlia backs up.  She rushes at Alexis and hits a Hip Bump to her head, knocking it against the turnbuckle, dazing her.

Chad:  She drags Alexis toward the center of the ring, but before she can drop down for the pin, Veronica rushes inside of the ring and begins clobbering away at the back of Dahlia.

Gena:  Dahlia doesn’t seem as affected by it, but she stumbles a little bit. Alexis gets up from the ground, holding onto her head. She and Veronica whip Dahlia into the ropes, and as she comes back, they hit a Back Body Drop!

Crowd:  Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!

Chad:  I think the crowd is almost as shocked as Dahlia! And Alexis, as Veronica clobbers her across the back.  Veronica shows off some skills as she takes Alexis down with a German Suplex!

Gena:  Veronica storms around the ring, letting us know “Yes, she can wrestle though…” If only she actually did it more often.  She picks Alexis up and sends her into the corner.

Chad:  She charges at Alexis, but Alexis leans down and lifts her over the ropes.  Veronica lands on the apron, and she grabs onto Alexis’ hair and yanks her down to the ground.

Gena:  She leans inside and begins stomping away at Alexis.  She ducks as Dahlia charges at her, and she pulls the top rope down.  Dahlia topples over, but she drags Veronica with her, and lands on top of her, wailing away!

Chad:  Veronica shouts out as she tries to block.  But Dahlia takes no mercy on her whatsoever.  Veronica reaches up and scratches Dahlia’s eyes.  She scoots out from under Dahlia.

Gena:  She steps back, and as Dahlia starts to get up, Veronica comes at her with a Penalty Kick, knocking her head into the ring steps in the process.  The crowd shouts out as Veronica shows off, putting her arms out at her side.

Chad:  Alexis reaches out and grabs hold of Veronica’s hair.  She drags her back to the apron. Veronica tries to claw at Alexis’ face.  But Alexis deals with it and drags her inside of the ring.

Gena:  She sets her up for the Put On Notice (Kudo Driver), but Veronica flips back and rushes Alexis into the ropes.  She then moves into a Roll Up pin!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Dahlia drags Veronica off of Alexis and she locks on the Rotten to the Core (Front Facelock STO)!  Veronica shouts out in pain as she tries to find her way to the ropes.

Gena:  Dahlia blocks it, and Veronica looks like she’s about to tap.  But instead, Alexis drops an elbow to the back of the head of Dahlia, She locks on the Lex Appeal (STF hold)!

Chad:  Dahlia struggles against it, but Alexis uses all of her strength to hold on.  Dahlia gets to the ropes, and breaks the hold.  Alexis slaps the mat in anger.

Gena:  Veronica throws Alexis out of the ring as she stomps on Dahlia.  However, Dahlia pulls herself up into the corner.  She grabs Veronica by the hair and pushes her backward.

Chad:  Dahlia hits a Short Arm Clothesline on Veronica.  Dahlia then grabs onto Veronica’s legs and hits a Catapult into the corner.  Dahlia hits a Reverse DDT on Veronica.

Gena:  She looks at the corner and smirks.  She climbs up it onto the second rope and she taunts it before she jumps off with the Banzai Drop! She hooks the leg!

One!
Two!

Chad:  Alexis jumps off of the top rope nearest to the corner Dahlia is near, and Dropkicks her out of the ring through the ropes.  She climbs on top of Veronica!

One!
Two!
Three!

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Crowd:  *MEGA POP!!!*

Darlyn:  Here is your winner… and NEW… SCU Underground Champion… Alexis Staggs!

“Unbreakable” plays over the speakers as Alexis accepts the belt.  She drops down to her knees as she holds onto it.  She looks out at the audience, cheering for her.  She comes back to her feet and throws the belt up into the air as Dahlia slides back inside of the ring.  She does not look pleased.

Chad:  The now former champion, who didn’t even plan on facing Alexis Staggs tonight, is staring down Alexis.  Alexis puts the belt onto her shoulders, ready to defend herself and the title.

Dahlia glares at the title on Alexis’ shoulder, still baring her nameplate, and she taps at the belt.  Alexis adjusts the belt and Dahlia takes a step closer.  She then holds out her hand to Alexis. After a second of consideration, Dahlia shakes Alexis’ hand, and then she raises it up and points to her.

Gena:  A display of good sportsmanship that we’ve almost come to expect from Dahlia Rotten at this point.  She shows off the new champion.

She turns and pulls Alexis in suddenly, and stares right into her eyes, looking down only at the belt again for a second, mouthing “We’re not finished here, Lexi.”  Alexis nods her head and welcomes the challenge.  Dahlia let’s go of Alexis’ hand and exits the ring.  Alexis takes her time to continue to celebrate as Tim comes rushing down to pick her up off of the mat to hold her up high and the show goes off of the air.