Author Topic: redemption part 3  (Read 521 times)

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie
redemption part 3
« on: December 18, 2020, 08:37:59 PM »
Memories

The night Vinnie won the opportunity to face Fenris for the world title came to an expense… a night that he would long live to remember. Not so much for the fact that he would do what he told the world he would do, he always had known he would be a main event calibre competitor. But how others felt for the fact that he had no remorse, he had no pity upon others… even those close to him.

How could you!!!!

A voice that has haunted him in his dreams since that faithful day, the voice of the woman he loved dearly. And even though he would never admit it these days, still has a very special spot in his heart. The first woman that he felt love for, the first woman that he had shared many different emphasises off what it would mean to have a relationship.

What do you mean amor?? Both me and…..

Don’t you dare say what you want to say!!! I can’t believe how you could do that to my nephew!!!!

Before we continue on this memory that is haunting Vinnie in his dreams, let us first explain on how the mental state of this man has been prior to this situation. Vinnie was a one man gang, a personality that only cared about one thing. HIMSELF, a trait that has caused him to make a lot of enemies, but also a lot of success that nobody can possibly deny him off. And he knew that when you want to achieve something, that in this line of work that you have to give up on everything… including friendship or love. Something that he has grown accustom to as merely he had only his companion, his amigo. His well loved cactus, that would at times even argue with him on decisions that he has made… but at least he knew that everything would turn alright

I know that this is something that you both want to achieve the highest of high!! But I thought you had changed!!!!

Vinnie remembers this moment vividly, as he recollects the final part echoing through his brain over and over again. Having someone believe that he had changed, him??? He remembers that this was the first moment in his adult life that he was conflicted, something that he had never experienced. Something that he realized that he was not alone, that he had come to a crossroads in his life that he had to choose between success or happiness.

But I have cha…..

*SLAP!!!!*

He never saw her hand hit him across the face, he had never seen her this angry either. The first sensation that he could remember after the slap was that the only sound that he could hear was a long beep, a similar beep he used to hear when television programs were suddenly out of the air due to technical problems and a test screen would emerge. He could see the mouth open and close of his then fiancé, screaming profanity at him which he could not hear until the end… but due to weaker hearts watching on we have decided to keep that beeped out.

WE ARE THROUGH!!!!

Those were the first words he could hear after the disturbing beep sound, but he had wished that those weren’t the last either.

Lora….. I….,

But it was already too late as she had stormed out of the room that they had shared so many times prior to their at that moment seemingly last ever fight. He remembers how he had touched his face, feeling the warm glow of her slap eminently attached to his face. No matter how hard any superstar could hit him, they could never come close to the pain that he had felt at that very moment.

I…..

His thoughts return to the very moment that had caused this situation, he could not understand why she was so upset. He assumed that she understood that he wasn’t the guy that people cheered for, that he did things not always by the book. It’s how he worked, it’s what made this sport so great. That thought caused him to grin for a moment, before realizing that it was wrong and how much he had allowed to walk out of his life… seemingly forever at that moment.

LORA!!!

The realization had set in, obviously too late but he had decided to run out and go after the woman he loved… the same woman that told him that they were through…, something that has not changed much in the present time that we are in right now…… again he was distraught, again he did not understand. He ran around the corner and he saw a door in front of him. He stops and opens the door and then he sees a hallway in front of him, with another door at the end.

Where is Lora?

He could not understand, these doors weren’t there a few moments ago or were they?? He gets to the next door, but this one is seemingly locked. He tries to open it, but to no avail.

Lora?

There is no sound, he sets his shoulder against the door and attempts to break through it. But the door does not give. He does it again and this time it opens up without even touching it.

That’s strange….

He walks through the hallway and as he is halfway the door behind him suddenly closes. He looks back, wondering if Valora is there. But there is nobody but him.

Hola???

His voice echoes through the hallway, he looks back in front of the hallway as it shows another door.

Another door???

He hesitantly takes a few steps towards the door when suddenly we hear Valora’s voice

Stay away Vinnie!!!

He stops as he looks around, wondering where the voice is coming from.

Lora???

She does not want to see you Vinnie, can’t you understand???

Now he hears a different voice, a familiar one still.

Ty??

He raises an eyebrow as suddenly he notices the door in front of him slowly starts to move towards him. He looks behind him and the same happens on the other end of the hallway.

What the?

The doors getting closer as Vinnie extends his arms, trying to stop the doors from squashing him as he suddenly hears Valora and Ty laughing

LORA??? TY??? What is going on!!!

What’s the matter Vinnie?? Can’t take it if someone is cheating?

The doors closing in on him, he is struggling to keep himself from being squashed, wondering how in the hell he has gotten himself in this predicament. The laughter gets louder and louder as he is struggling to keep himself from being squashed when suddenly….

Vinnie!!!!

Vinnie opens his eyes and stares at Bea Barnhart and Bill, standing in front of their door of their hotel room while he is holding his hand out towards them as he was clearly pushing against their door. He looks around, wondering what has happened to the laughter of Ty and Valora before turning his attention back to the Barnharts.

Vinnie, you really need to stop screaming at our door in the middle of the night!!

Yeah Vin, especially when you are dressed in your underwear.

Vinnie looks down as he suddenly notices that he is wearing nothing more than his boxers and a sleeveless shirt. He apologises to the Barnharts before running off to his own hotel room as he shuts the door behind him and leans against it while breathing heavily.

What is happening to me???

The camera turns back to the Barnharts, who look at each other as they raise their shoulders before entering back into their hotel room

That morning

Vinnie is seated at the dinner table, wearing sunglasses and has a pot of aspirins in front of him while trying to eat a cheese sandwich. He takes a small bite and slowly starts to chew as his head is hurting and he does not want to make too much of a sudden move as suddenly.

Do you mind me sitting here Vinnie???

Well….,

Thanks pal!!!

Bill sits down as he does not awaits the answer from his friend Vinnie. He drops the plate on the table in front of him and opens the bottle of water and takes a sip from it. This causes Vinnie to groan in anguish as everything is clearly too loud for him.

Yeah, sure… why don’t you sit down I guess….,

Bill grabs the egg sandwich and starts to eat from it, chewing loudly as that causes some more irritation upon Vinnie’s part.

You know Vin, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. That’s why I have decided to fill my plate as far as I can and chew every bite a hundred times.

Vinnie can be heard groaning softly, clearly he was hoping for a quiet morning breakfast for himself.

So what’s with the sunglasses???

He asks between bites, looking at Vinnie who is trying to take another bite of his cheese sandwich before reaching for his glass of orange juice and the first aspirin of the day.

Didn’t sleep at all Bill and when I do I tend to get nightmares.

He sighs, putting the aspirin in his mouth and takes a big sip from the glass of orange juice before filling it up again.

You sure have these a lot lately Vin, want to talk about it?

Vinnie sighs, shrugging as he looks down at his plate and realises that he really hates to each such a simple thing for breakfast. He looks towards Bill and sees he has an egg sandwich on his plate as well

I could eat one of those right about now

Bill looks down on his plate and sees the egg sandwich Vinnie is looking at. He sighs and looks back at Vinnie before nodding.

You are lucky I also got some sausages, so I cut you a deal. I will give you the egg sandwich and you

Vinnie doesn’t wait for Bill to finish his sentence as he grabs the egg sandwich and starts to eat from it.

Oh man, that’s good

He takes another bite and then wipes his mouth before taking another sip of the orange juice.

So you were saying Bill???

Err.., yes, I was saying that if I gave you that egg sandwich that you have to tell me about those dreams.

Vinnie takes another bite before letting out a large burp. He licks off his lips before grabbing a napkin and cleans his mouth and fingers before nodding his head.

Fine, you got me there Bill. I am dealing with the divorce and I tend to see things when I am asleep or awake that aren’t there.

Valora?

He nods his head and sighs, he takes off his sunglasses and looks at it for a few moments before turning his gaze towards Bill. Causing him to see the bloodshed eyes that Vinnie was trying to hide behind his sunglasses and startles a little bit.

Damn Vin, you look terrible

Thanks Bill, I really needed you to cheer me up like that. But yeah, I haven’t gotten over it still after being married for over a year. I never saw it coming man, I mean I know I haven’t been easy for anyone to deal with. But I thought after winning that Internet title this year, that the magic of last year would come back.

He is silent for a few moment, staring at his plate and grabs the glass of orange juice and takes a sip from it.

And now I have dreams, I see her suddenly emerge in front of me and relive something from the past before it all vanishes in front of my eyes. Or that I start to run after her, but of course I am never able to catch her.

Bill nods his head, listening to his friend talk about his failed marriage and feels bac for him.

It all started when I started dating her and I got into a fight with Ty her nephew. I was the bad guy, I onloy cared about myself. And after that moment I realized that the world does not evolve just solely upon me… and I learned to change… to care… to fight for something worth fighting for.

He sighs

And after all of that…., I ended up with nothing Bill….

He lowers his head before putting on his sunglasses before looking up again and stares through the restaurant of the hotel that they are staying at. He sees several members of Sin City Wrestling eating with their friends and families and sighs. He looks at Bill and smiles as places a hand on his shoulder.

You are a lucky man Bill, I hope you and Bea will stay together for eternity….

Bill looks at the sausage that he wanted to take a bite from and looks over at Vinnie

You do know that she can be a pain in the ass right???

The two laugh over the comment made by Bill before they decide to eat some more and remain silent. After ten minutes Vinnie looks over and sees a woman sitting there alone, but instead he sees his ex-wife instead of the woman sitting there.

How can she….

Bill looks up and stares towards the same direction and looks puzzled.

Who? What?

Over there Bill!! It’s Valora!!

Bill looks towards the same direction once more, but does not see his ex wife.

Uhm, I’m sorry Vin. But….,

Oh come on Bill, I thought dogs had good sight and smell!!

Vinnie starts to grab the table cloth and starts to pull on it without even noticing what he is doing.

Hey!! Watch out for my

But it’s too late, Vinnie has decided to get up and pulls the table cloth off the table as he had not released it. Causing everything on the table to clatter upon the ground, including the plate of Bill who was too late to grab it on time.

Oh man Vinnie!!!

But Vinnie walks over towards the lady, who had looked up towards Vinnie’s direction as everyone else in the restaurant has because of the noise he had made. But Vinnie is oblivious to all of that as he has only thing in sight and that’s his “ex”

Can I help you??

Says the woman that is startled for his sudden presence at his table, he looks at her and suddenly starts to snap out of his daydream.

Uhm…, I….,

Do I know you sir??

He now realizes who is sitting in front of him and that it isn’t Valora. He does not know what to say to talk out of the predicament of everyone staring at him.

II, uhm… I was just waiting for the bus….,.

The bus?

But Vinnie already had walked away from her table before she could say something else towards him. Bill is already chasing after him as he suddenly stops at her table.

You got to forgive him, he is …. Special…

With that Bill runs off as the shot slowly fades.

Redemption part three

I guess I have resorted to old ways….

Says Vinnie as he is seated in an old arm chair while drinking some tequila. He is bare chested while wearing white loosened tights and loafers. He takes another sip before placing the glass back upon the small table next to him.

I know I wasn’t popular back then when I joined SCW, I was the guy that wasn’t respectable enough as a competitor… that it made me unfit for being a champion… el campione

I had to be more respectful, I had to give out shout outs towards my competitors as they were in dying need for some attention. I mean seriously, I am still clueless how grown up men can be such a cry babies at times. But I guess we all have our weaknesses no?

He shakes his head before resting it against the back of the chair, staring at the ceiling for a few moments before sighing.

At first I laughed at everyone, calling them names behind those closed lips and taunted them inside my brain. Telling them weaklings have no future in this company, that only desire and the will to win is what you need to make it. And nobody could ever diverse me from that direction that I was heading at…. Nobody??

Well…..

He places his hands towards his face, keeping them there for a few moments before slowly dragging them off his face slowly. Keeping the fingers across his mouth as if he is trying to silence whatever possible scream that was perhaps brewing inside of him, but no sound emerges from his mouth.

Except you wasn’t it Lora?? Oh at first I wasn’t buying it, hell I played along in hope of allowing you to believe that I had changed after the Ty West debacle. And in the end, it worked… it worked didn’t it Lora??? Oh yes, it worked because unlike the utter failure of a liar… I suddenly managed to overcome my own expectations as I started to believe in my own fucking lies… unable to see the difference between good and bad…, so kept it up. And why not?? It secured me to win back your heart and we even got married….

Winning the world title on the same night as my own wedding is spectacular. That’s how a wrestling wedding should end with…, but it always ends up like ours didn’t it Lora??? And so I decided I don’t give a f*** anymore and do what I know what I do best. 

Poor Alex…,

He sighs before lifting his head back upwards once again.

I know you will probably will not believe my explanation, as if I had one. But trust me if I am telling you that it wasn’t meant to be this way. I mean it was not in my intend to resolve back to my old ways, but I just could not help it anymore. It was like I had to listen to HER telling me that I had to wear a napkin around my neck during dinner!!!!

And why you may ask?? Because I once dropped some taco on a white shirt, I guess Lora never liked me being unable to clean up after myself during dinner… and she had to take charge… you know what it is like don’t you Alex???

He is silent for a moment before sighing once more

Of course you don’t, nobody is as complicated as yours truly now do they?? It’s all in my imagination, it’s all in my freaking reality of being a FREAK!!

He stops for a few moments after uttering the word that he has had to hear for as long as he has been in the company from multiple wrestlers.

Freaks don’t matter do they?? Of course not, they are just there for other’s amusement. For those who have to point at someone as an escape goat… someone that does not matter to anyone, a loner of some sorts. Someone that dares to be different…, what they call that these days?? I know it was alternative at one point, then emo became popular. As long as you don’t fit in huh?? I guess nobody will ever complain about a missing John Doe… especially not one that talks with cactuses!!

Oh for fuck sakes, it’s like listening to a broken record being scratched over and over again. It’s as if you are listening to a whining B……

Wait, there’s children watching this right???

He is silent for a few moments, in an attempt to find his focus once more and shakes his head.

As if it really matters what I am thinking, I sprayed some cologne in his eyes… big deal. Knowing Alex, I am sure that he is plotting to make a huge return as soon as his eyes are allowed to show the reality that he is too blinded for…. Wait, does that make sense?? Oh for fuck sakes!!!

He bites his lower lip for a few moments before shaking his head and decides he does no longer care to keep a filter upon his mouth and just express everything what he is thinking about.

Alex?? You are just a hypocrite and I am welcoming your retaliation that I am certain off that is coming!! It’s what little wolf puppies do don’t they?? Howling like the best, but only dare to do things in packs…. Nothing like a vulture does huh?? Waiting for the right moment to strike upon a helpless animal who is already dying. No remorse, no pity. Just death and his tummy that needs to be filled.

So I guess that’s why I am going to devour Italian this week huh??

Grinning from ear to ear as he is referring to his opponent Agostino Romano.

It’s as if the Biker Mice from Mars have had a love child with the Mario Brothers and out comes Agostino… zipped up in his biker outfit, rolling towards the ring in his moped and locks his ride up with a large chain. A chain that he has completed with a numeric lock that has a code that only he knows… well he and the rest of the entire world as it is too obvious that it’s one, two, three, four.

Oh wait.., he is Italian… I get it, they are the ones that built a tower that was not straight. Who had a statue where his genitals are still visible to our naked eye to this very day. The sound of the old Italian Ferrari engines that were crying like crazy that everyone is missing… and most importantly… who gives a fuck??

Now don’t get me wrong. I love the country amigo…, wait is that proper Italian? Oh well, like I said… I love Italy… I love Italian food, I love the sophistication that they are trying to create. I love everything that comes from that country…, except you.

What a surprise huh?? And it’s not like I even know you, or does that even matter?? I….

He rubs his knuckles against his face as he is trying to keep a scream from coming out of his mouth.

She always told me to respect those from different nationalities, as we are all different and yet equal!! Oh man, what a load of crap. I mean seriously, you got two legs and two arms. A head and two ears that I hope can hear me perfectly. A heart beat and a pulse that tells you that you are alive, just you prefer different things than me and come from a different country. Check, got it. Now let’s move on and forget about the educational advice of your ex okay!! Oh man sorry about overloading you with details that does not matter at all, but wives ugh…. Just don’t make the same mistake I have… and if you did?? Good luck amigo.

He takes his hands off his face and sighs as he is relieved of the pressure being taken off of him.

You are in my way Agostino…, ironic that you are just like me. Trying to find a path back to success huh?? Oh how quaint to know that I am not the only original thought popping into someone’s mind every thousand years or so. Let alone to have two men to wish for the same thing in the same company. I hope I had trade marketed it before going out in the public with that…

He looks at his cell phone, whispering something to it and puts it against his ear.

I am sorry, but I cannot help you with that.

Causing him to roll his eyes before taking his phone off of his ear and sigh.

Where is this world going to if even Siri cannot help you with a simple, but oh so apparent difficult question about trademark something!! It’s not like I am asking for you to wear short shorts now am I Agostino?? But no, it will be the night where I shall find redemption once more… even against someone like you, a human being whose name I shall forget quicker than any extreme fast train could bring me from point A to point B.

You are in my way…, you just so happen to throw your hand up after hearing that I was searching for another opponent. Thinking that O’Malley was your key back to success huh?? But we all know that O’Malley is Irish for I am a foul mouthed Tweet account to hide behind. But you??

I have waged wars with the best, I even faced Teddy. It’s only a matter of time before I will set foot in the ring with those who hurt me… you believe that amigo?? A six foot eight monster having feelings? That happens if you are married amigo…, it turns you into jelly, as they all love jelly that bounces around everywhere. Green, blue… I don’t know what kind of colour and it’s non relevant. Just like you…, wait… except for this coming Climax Control. Because you are in my way amigo

He slaps his head a few times before getting his focus back.

Why I do that you ask me?? I don’t know, but it feels just as good as spraying Alex in the eyes and tell him that it may sting a little. So just imagine how much fun I will have with you, to either be patient… or merely inflict the most pain in the world just like Seb Vettel being unable to qualify for Q3 in his Ferrari F1 car. I guess everything in Italy needs a reboot, so do you amigo. The world needs a new direction… and that direction is what I will inflict upon you… pain, misery… but you will understand that it is MY misery, MY pain and MY anguish that will be collected by beating you…. Because I need redemption… and I will get it…. At your expense… until then Amigo… until then….

With that the shot fades.