Reality
« on: December 11, 2020, 11:40:24 PM »
“IMAGINE IF.”
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 4
SCENE: i
REC

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 08, 2020
TIME: DOESN’T MATTER.

Mikah opens her eyes to be surrounded by sunlight in a house that she didn’t seem to know. Or remember, anyways. She stretches a little bit before realizing that the bedding she was wrapped in was different from the one that she was used to being wrapped in. It was all white and the size of the bed was bigger than the one she had been sleeping in at Kristopher’s San Diego place. She sits up and frowns a little bit when she feels a ring on her finger. She looks down at her finger to see a wedding band set on her left ring finger. She frowns a little bit before looking around and jumping a little bit when Masen Christian Othniel walks into the bedroom, carrying what looked to be a toddler girl in his arms. Mikah’s eyes widen slightly.

;;MIKAH “What…who?”

She has a perplexed look on her face as she looks at him before watching as he sets the little girl down on the bed. She crawls over to Mikah and hugs her.

::CO  “McKinley wanted to see her mommy.”

Mikah still holds a perplexed look on her face as she looks at the toddler, who did look like a mix between her and Masen.

;;MIKAH “How old is she?”

She hugs the toddler back, hoping he could fill in some of the blanks that her head was making.

::CO  “Two and a half.”

She looks at the little girl and smiles at her, seeing the resemblance of what could have been their second child together. She hugs the little girl again, before smoothing the little girl’s hair down.

;;MIKAH “Do we have any other kids? I’m just confused. I woke up to this life, instead of the life I had with…Leighton and Myles….where do we live?”

She didn’t want to sound like a crazy person, but the life she was currently living in didn’t really make any sense to her. She didn’t understand where Myles was. Or where her things with Kristopher were. Or really where Kristopher was.

::CO  “We’re in Malibu, babe. How can you not remember?”

She watches as he walks over to the closed curtains and pushes them open to reveal a door with windows and through the windows she can see the beach and the ocean. She smiles before getting up, picking up the toddler girl as she does and walks over to the window and looks out at the ocean.

::CO “We got married right out there four years ago.”

She looks at the beach and watches the ocean before looking at him, admiring him for the way that he looks and enjoying that look of admiration in his eyes as he looks at her. He leans down and kisses her softly.

;:MCKINLEY “No, Daddy. Ewww.”

McKinley’s little hand pushes Christian’s head away from Mikah’s and he laughs before kissing the top of McKinley’s head.

::CO “Logan has been changed and fed and is back asleep in his crib.”

Mikah frowns a little as she looks at McKinley, who is still perfectly content in her arms. She looks back at Christian, still confused.

;;MIKAH “Logan?”

Christian smiles at her before winking at her.

::CO  “The confused looks are cute babe but it’s not nice to forget our son. Seeing as he’s only a month old…”

Mikah just gives him a smile, unsure of how to think about the current situation. She didn’t understand what was going on but she also didn’t want to question it. She could get used to being in a marriage with her best friend.

;;MIKAH “Sorry. I must have had a really vivid dream where this didn’t exist.”

Although, she knew that that definitely wasn’t the case because he was dead in real life. But she was willing to overlook that to enjoy this life with him. She had always wondered what it would be like to live a life with him where they had children and were married. But he had died too early for them to realize their feelings for one another in time to be something together. Mikah kisses McKinley’s head before looking at Christian.

::CO “It’s all good babe.”

The fact that he was being so supportive toward her, made her heart warm. She didn’t understand what was going on but she has learned that it was better not to question things that she didn’t care to know the real answer to. She follows him as he walks out of the bedroom and they go to the kitchen. She kisses McKinley’s head again before putting the two and a half year old on a chair.

;;MIKAH “I’m going to need a refresher since I’m still in that weird vibe from that dream….do I still wrestle for SCW?”

She looks at him before she moves around the island counter and grabs a package of bacon from the fridge and sets it on the counter. She looks around before finding waffle mix and begins to make them a breakfast.

::CO “No, you retired from them almost three years ago. Right after you found out you were pregnant with McKinley.”

She looks a bit perplexed at the thought of not even being the Bombshell champion in 2018 like she was but this was clearly an alternate universe or something. Or a separate timeline.

;;MIKAH “Oh. What do I do now?”

She was being cautious about what she asked him. She didn’t want to upset him but she literally didn’t know what was going on. She watches as he grabs McKinley a few things to entertain herself with before walking over to her and kissing her on her temple.

::CO “You pretty much are a stay at home mom.”

She smiles at him as she begins to make the pancakes and he begins to make the bacon. She watches as McKinley plays at the table, entertained for the most part.

;;MIKAH “And what about you?”

She raises an eyebrow at him as she pours some of the batter into the waffle iron pan. She hums softly to herself before looking up as their fifteen year old, Leighton walks into the kitchen. Mikah smiles, a little relieved that their oldest child was in this reality as well.

::CO “Finally, the teenager joins her family for breakfast.”

Leighton gives her father a look before sitting down next to McKinley and playing with the toddler. It didn’t surprise Mikah that Leighton was good with the two and a half year old as she was excellent with Myles. Mikah frowns a little bit before feeling a pang in her heart at the thought of Myles not existing. But it also meant that her marriage with Drake never happened so therefore Myles was never born.

;:LO “Good morning, Dad.”

For a moment, it made Mikah’s heart ache because she had always wanted to see Christian be a father to Leighton. It was something that she never really got to enjoy because Christian had been in and out of her life in the other life but apparently, he was here for Leighton in this reality.

;;MIKAH “Late night, Leigh?”

Leighton nods her head before getting up and grabbing herself a glass and pouring some apple juice into the glass.

;:LO “Yeah, Dani and I were facetiming last night and it got late.”

Mikah smiles at their teenager before finishing up with the waffles and putting them on a serving plate as Christian does the same with the bacon.

::CO “Leighton, please set the table.”

Mikah watches as the fifteen year old doesn’t seem to argue with Christian and gets up from the table and grabs three big plates and a toddler sized plate for McKinley and then sets the table with the plates before grabbing the silverware. Mikah was in awe as Leighton willingly sets the table and grabs a cup of coffee for both Christian and Mikah and sets them in front of their respective plates. Leighton then grabs the maple syrup from the fridge and places it on the table as well.

;;MIKAH “Thank you, Leighton.”

Leighton smiles at her mom before sitting back down next to McKinley and plays with the toys.

;:MCKINLEY “Wook, Weighton.”

Mikah smiles as McKinley shoves a toy in Leighton’s face and Leighton just takes it with stride, not seeming to mind the demanding nature of the two and a half year old.

;:LO “I see, Kins. What color is it?”

Mikah watches McKinley’s face and watches how the toddler looks at the toy in her hand, concentrating on what the color would be.

;:MCKINLEY “Purpwel?”

Leighton chuckles a little bit.

;:LO “Close, Kins, but it’s pink. This…this is purple.”

Leighton picks up a different toy to show the toddler purple. Mikah watches the realization hit the toddler’s face and she smiles before walking over to the table. She cuts a waffle in half and then into smaller pieces before putting it on McKinley’s plate and drizzling the syrup over the waffle. She tears a slice of bacon into smaller pieces before grabbing a sippy cup and putting milk in it.

::CO “Babe, sit down.”

Mikah smiles at Christian before sitting down and putting a waffle on her plate and then grabbing the creamy JIF peanut butter and spreading it smoothly and evenly over her waffle. She then pours some maple syrup over it next before cutting into smaller pieces and taking a bite.

;;MIKAH “What are the plans for the day?”

She was even unaware of what day of the week it was. It was tricky to know the days of the week in the alternate reality but she was doing her best to stay on track.

;:LO “Dani and I are going to go to the beach for a few hours. She has some boy troubles we need to discuss.”

Leighton said it so matter of factly and Mikah had a sneaking suspicion that Leighton didn’t have to ask for permission that both her and Christian trusted her. And Mikah had to admit, Leighton was a better kid than she had been at her age.

::CO “Is your homework done? And I’m well aware that it is Saturday, Leigh but you need to have your homework done before you go anywhere. Academics are the most important thing in life right now besides your family.”

It was weird for Mikah to listen to Christian preach about the importance of academics when he was the first to turn to drugs. But she had to remind herself that that was in the reality she wasn’t currently in.

;:LO “Yes, I got it done last night as well. Don’t have to worry, Daddio, I know that academics are important.”

Mikah had always been impressed with her oldest daughter but at this moment, in this reality she had never felt more proud of the teenager. The selflessness that her daughter willing showed to everybody was something Mikah had hoped for Leighton when she was an infant.

;;MIKAH “I’m glad you are taking school seriously, Leigh. Have fun at the beach today. Don’t forget to put on sunscreen, you don’t want to end up looking like a tomato.”

Leighton nods her head as she agrees with what her mother was saying. Mikah finishes her waffle before hearing crying coming from upstairs. She gets up, giving Christian a look as he was about to get up to go get the baby.

;;MIKAH “You had dealt with him this morning, it’s my turn. Enjoy your breakfast with Kins and Leigh.”

Christian smiles before Mikah goes upstairs, listening for the crying infant before finding the baby’s nursery. Mikah looks down into the crib to see the baby crying. She carefully picks him up and cradles the baby close to her. She looks down at the infant and smiles as he starts to calm down as Mikah holds him, and studies his cute little face. She hated that Christian never got to experience what family life could be like. And she only wished that Logan was as real as he felt.

;;MIKAH “You’re so cute, Logan.”

She coos at the baby before walking over to the rocking chair that was in the corner of the nursery room. She sits down as she cradles the infant in her arms, rocking softly as she studies him. She was amazed that a little baby that was in some alternate reality looked so much like the both of them but wasn’t real. She smooths down the infant’s dark hair, enjoying the way his soft hair felt under her fingertips.

;;MIKAH “It’s a shame that you don’t really exist, Logan. You would be the most loved little boy there ever was. You’d have everything you could ever want and more. But this? This is….this isn’t real.”

She knew that it wasn’t real and that she shouldn’t be playing into the fantasy but she couldn’t help it. She loved Christian with her entire being and wanted to know what it would have been like if they’d have been able to have done everything that they wanted. And what they had wanted to do was exactly what they were doing in this alternate reality. The house, the marriage, the children. Everything was spot on.

;;MIKAH “But what your father doesn’t know is that this? This isn’t real life. There is no McKinley or Logan, you both don’t exist. No matter how much I want them to.”

She rocks softly, watching the infant as he looks up at her before she leans down and presses her lips to the infant’s forehead. She was cherishing whatever time she got in this alternate reality. She was never sure how long she got to stay in the alternate realities or the places that weren’t real but she ended up being. But this reality? It was becoming her favorite one. She didn’t have to stress about opponents or what she needed to do to prepare for a match. Nor did she have to worry about which personality of Kristopher’s she’d have to face on any given day. It was kind of nice to only have to worry about the children and Christian. It was simple and it was what she hoped her life would be like one day.

;;MIKAH “You know, Logan, in reality I have an eighteen month old little boy. His name is Myles. His Daddy isn’t your Daddy, though. His Daddy is a man I met in SCW, a company that I currently no longer work for apparently. Although, I do. I have a match this coming weekend against Seleana Zdunich. She’s married to Crystal-Christina, who is a nutjob. I’m glad you don’t have to live in a World where she exists.”

She was talking to the infant as if he would understand the words that were coming out of her mouth. But she enjoyed talking to the baby as if it was an adult. It also felt good for her to get her confused thoughts out of her mind.

;;MIKAH “You are safe in this world. A world where COVID19 doesn’t exist and where your Daddy isn’t dead and we can exist together like this. This is what I live for or wish that I could live for.”

The baby stares up at her, watching her in wonder. She smiles at the baby as she continues to rock, soaking up the baby time she was getting with him. She wanted this life to be the one that was real but she knew in her heart that it wasn’t the life she had. She kisses the baby’s forehead again, cherishing the feel of the baby in her arms.

;;MIKAH “You see, in reality I’d be in the gym…preparing for my match against Seleana even though technically it’s not really relevant. She only is relevant because of who she’s married to. She’s a flash in the skillet and she’s not worth the stress.”

She looks into the baby’s eyes and kisses him again, enjoying every minute she was getting with the fictional infant. She knew that it wouldn’t last for forever but she was going to soak it up for the moment. She didn’t know if she’d have another baby in reality, so the fake infant was something she wanted to enjoy. She wished Myles was a baby again.

;;MIKAH “You would be the most perfect baby in the real world, baby Logan.”

She wipes a tear that had started to spill down her face before kissing the baby again. She looks up to see Christian standing in the door way with McKinley in his arms and a smile on his face as he watches her with Logan.

;;MIKAH “Hey….”

She stands up and walks over to him and he opens an arm and she settles in against him. He wraps an arm around her and kisses the top of her head as they get close.

::CO “You look so good with our baby in your arms.”

She looks up at him, a loving look in her eyes as she stares up into his bluish grey eyes. She couldn’t believe that he was here and that this could have been her reality. If he wouldn’t have died in 2016; this could have been what their happy ending looked like.

;;MIKAH “I love you…you know that right? I love you so much…”

She looks up at him, a vulnerable look in her eyes. She knew that it wasn’t real but she wanted him to know how she felt about him, even in this alternate reality.

::CO “I know and I love you too, Miks.”

He leans down to kiss her but before his lips meet hers, the world starts to fade away. She panics as she watches the baby dissolve from her arms and then she watches as McKinley dissolves next. Tears fill her eyes as she watches Christian dissolve in front of her.

;;MIKAH “I love you…”

“REALITY.”
DAYS UNTIL THE MATCH: 2
SCENE: ii
REC

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2020
TIME: 2:45 PM

”Reality. Reality is something that everybody has an everybody sees. But that doesn’t mean that reality for each person is the same. I live in a world where what is true is true but then there are people like Seleana that live in a reality that doesn’t exactly exist.

You see, she’s married to the resident nutjob of SCW. Her wife is good at pretending that her reality is what it’s true. So by association, Seleana lives her life the same way that her wife does. Because it’s only natural for Seleana to fall into the same patterns that the nutjob has. But if we’re being honest, and let’s be real, I’m always honest with you all. I tell you how I really feel about a person no matter what. That’s not a lie. Seleana is a watered down version of the nutjob. She wants to be as good as the nutjob claims she is but she will never even be able to reach the same credentials that the nutjob has.

I’m not giving any sort of credit to the nutjob, but we have to give it to Seleana’s wife, she does have a record here in SCW and she is a Hall of Famer. But her reputation isn’t exactly good. She’s not reliable and is a flash in the skillet and I would have to say that Seleana is also a flash in the pan. I don’t think that Seleana holds much credit in the company as she would like to have.

Seleana wants to believe that she can hold her own in the ring. And I wish that she could hold her own in the ring but she’s not stepping into the ring with just anybody. She’s stepping into the ring with me. The three time Bombshell Champion, a Hall of Famer, a triple crown champion or whatever you want to call it. The mother fucking measuring stick of the Bombshell division. You want to argue with me? Go ahead. But who’s name do a lot of people like to bring up when they’re talking about what they want to accomplish in this company. Do they say they want to be like the nutjob? Nope, of course not.

Everybody should want to be like me. Everybody should want to be the fucking measuring stick of the Bombshell division. I am the epitome of what a Bombshell should aspire to be and Seleana, you should be taking notes. Because what you learn from me in our upcoming match, will be more that you have learned in one match than what you’ve learned since being married to the nutjob. Do you even have your own personality, Seleana?

Because when I see your name, I don’t even remember that you are your own person. You are associated with being married to that nutjob. You don’t even have your own personality or your own following. I guarantee that I could ask a group of people who are SCW fans who Seleana Zdunich is and they’d not have a clue. At least they know who the nutjob is and even if I don’t say her name, which I rarely do, they would even know her as the nutjob because that’s what I call her. Her name is not of any significance of mine. And I do not think your name holds any significance anywhere other than in your own house. Or off of your wife’s lips.

Rude? Maybe. Harsh? I don’t give a fuck. The fact of the matter is, Seleana, I’m better than you. I will always be better than you. In the ring and at beating the shit out of your wife. It’s going to be refreshing stepping into the ring with you because it will be slightly new to me. It’s not like facing the nutjob, which has become more boring and routine. But beating the shit out of you will be fun, Sel. I hope you’re ready to lose because there’s really no other acceptable option.

You do have a slight advantage in this match, Sel. Because you’re married to the nutjob, who has stepped in to the ring against me several times. She’s only won a handful of times, twice that I can remember for sure. But I’ve beaten her more times than I can count. But back to the topic on hand. You have the advantage because you can learn about me in the ring from your wife. You can know what to expect and be prepared more than I could ever be prepared in this match. But whether I know what you’re like in the ring or not, I’m still going to beat the fuck out of you and make you lose. Since returning to SCW in June or July, I have not lost one single match. And I don’t intend to start now.

So I’m sorry that Mark and Christian chose to put you in a match against me, you’re not going to win. You’re not going to get a shot at me and Kristopher’s championships with a partner of your choosing. It’s just not going to happen. And that’s another thing, what the fuck?

What the hell is in it for me? I get stuck in this match against some fuck that nobody gives a fuck about and if she wins, she gets an opportunity to go up against Kristopher and I with a partner of her own choosing. But what happens when I win on Sunday? What the fuck do I get? A fucking pat on the back? Bullshit. I want more. I want an opportunity of some sort too. Fucking bullshit.

But whatever. I’ll still kick your ass on Sunday and there isn’t anything that you can do about it. You can be ready or not, that’s not my problem at all. It’s a you problem, not a Mikah problem. So fuck off and go hang out with the crazy lady that is your wife. I’ve got better shit to do rather than talk to you or about you.

Ciao.”